PDA

View Full Version : new keys needed

ok2008
19th April, 2008, 11:42 PM
hello
im new to this forum and i need help

my nokia dbox2 keeps changing keys and now i cant find a new key and its nt working no more

grujnu:thumpdown:

Jaffa
20th April, 2008, 07:47 AM
Hi there m8, its best to put the new rom files on the box instead of new keys everytime they change. Have a look at thread below.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1273

Kelly
21st April, 2008, 02:30 PM
i found a site Which seems to be rolling Keys, but its only doing me just now, as i still cannot get my dbox connected to my pc! Dunno whats it playing at but thats ite is keeping me goign till i can fix it!

PS sorry if i not allowed to advertise

shezasingh
21st April, 2008, 07:15 PM
I have got a Sagem dbox2 and have got into change keys but none of them work....There are 4 keys and I am not sure I am changing the correct ones.

Can anybody help me get my dbox working again???

Jaffa
21st April, 2008, 07:21 PM
I have got a Sagem dbox2 and have got into change keys but none of them work....There are 4 keys and I am not sure I am changing the correct ones.

Can anybody help me get my dbox working again???

Have a read at the link in post No.2 m8.

HARRY786
22nd April, 2008, 03:16 PM
USE a cat 5cable that came with your router, whack that in ure dbox direct , launch flash fxp and tranfer laxy pro into dbox temp folder. Go2 dbox menu then hit services tab, u may need a 4 didgit passcode 1111 worked for mydbox2,

scan ure location-ie pick where u reside
scan channels

and ure in business.

If u have flashed the image right the box will tell you so, so dnt worry.Follow the links ref flsh fxp and my threads as ive just had the same nightmare but now its over thanks to Jaffa and co