PDA

View Full Version : 207 airbag ecu problem

Rob Turbo
9th February, 2011, 10:48 PM
I need some help, a customer had a bump in his 207 which set off the airbag, he had the airbag replaced and sent away his ecu to be cleared, he got it back and took it to the garage to have the ecu refitted, after refitting the airbag light is still on, so I got a phonecall from the garage to go and check it with my pp2000.

I've been through to have a look tonight and pp2000 get's no response from the airbag ecu, everything else is fine, he gave me the airbag ecu to check, it's a bosch 0 285 010 110, with an 95160 eeprom.

If the wrong dump has been used would it cause this problem? I would have thought it would still communicate with pp2000, is there a chance they put the eeprom on the wrong way around? Looking at the board, with the connector at the top, the writing on the eeprom is the right way around, is this correct?

I always mark the board before removing anything so they always go back on the right way!

Any help much appriciated.

khalilo814
9th February, 2011, 11:05 PM
hello I had a problem with airbag on peugeot 207 it was crashed and I had replaced the airbag driver and passenger security BELT , but the light is still on so I virgin the ecu but the reference was there I did not find a single dump for my reference when I program the eeprom with another reference I can not communicate with the ecu With diag after I left for scrap and bought a ecu did I get on the car and I program them with PP2000 I did a telecoding to Be certain that I cheek for component present and absent after the airbag led gone it was on off mode and the airbag work fine by

Rob Turbo
9th February, 2011, 11:17 PM
I've searched on here and found a couple of dumps for this ecu, they are different to the one that's on there so I've programmed a different one, I'll take it back to the garage so he can refit it and see if it's solved the problem or not.

khalilo814
9th February, 2011, 11:53 PM
you have to cheek if the eeprom is in the wrong way or is on the goof way