PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy a DM800HD clone??

reloaded
10th February, 2011, 02:31 PM
Guys

I need a DM800HD clone, reasonable price preferably a UK seller.

any recommendations?

i bought one last year for 180, surely they must be cheaper now?

thanks in advance.

dave-h
10th February, 2011, 02:41 PM
Bought mine from http://primusat.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=6&flypage=garden_flypage.tpl&product_id=65&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91&lang=en .

They're good quality boxes and keymasters (primusat) pre/after sale service is excellent.

If you mention you're a forum member he may also give you a bit of a discount

bubbles69
10th February, 2011, 03:52 PM
Pro version with 801a tuner is best from ukdreamshop think they come with nice black remotes now, you must be careful as some are selling with the M 401a tuner witch is no where near as good as the 801a

DM800HD (S) (NEW VERSION DM800PRO) SATELLITE RECEIVER LATEST TUNER REV (M for PRO) BSBE2-801A - ukdreamshop (http://ukdreamshop.co.uk/product.php?id_product=10)

sided
10th February, 2011, 04:01 PM
Have a look at this dealer .

iOffer Stores - bestservices@live.cn (http://www.ioffer.com/selling/kgezhiwang)

NaNaNiii
10th February, 2011, 05:28 PM
Got mine from UKDream and it's great

h1_to_1
10th February, 2011, 06:06 PM
I spent a week looking at loads of sites for advice,

Things to concider:
-DM800 vs DM800 pro
-Turner quality
-general build quality
-Post customer care
-Postage time
-SIM version

If you want cheap and happy to wait for postage and happy to bear the risk if things go wrong suggest dealextreme (about ?132) or theres another guy in China Tony company name starts with Y (it's in a varity of posts on this site)

If you don't want the risk and happy to pay more UKDream or promusat have good reviews

In the end I brought one from Just brought one last week from UKDream, no problems, works great and very little setup required

Good luck !!

freck
10th February, 2011, 08:22 PM
A lady called Kite from here (http://www.anandasy.com/productsxx.asp?Sendid=992)does cloned models aswell
Freck

blueflash234
10th February, 2011, 09:25 PM
got my 800 pro from http://www.satfooldeals.co.uk/ good service reliable guy ?190

reloaded
10th February, 2011, 09:51 PM
anybody here seen the clone dm8000hd?

any reviews on that one?

sossybaby
10th February, 2011, 11:06 PM
anybody here seen the clone dm8000hd?

any reviews on that one?

had mine 5 months now.
by far the best box i've ever owned.

reloaded
11th February, 2011, 04:10 PM
sossyboy

best place to buy one from?

cheers.

the man
11th February, 2011, 04:46 PM
had mine 5 months now.
by far the best box i've ever owned.

sounds good , iirc seen the clones for ?400ish?

reloaded
13th February, 2011, 11:25 PM
Guys

anyone here have any issues with buying box's from Tony at
yaoxin?

I want to order a few boxes but need some re-assurance that he is a decent dealer to to do business with?

this is the first time i'm buying from china.

thanks in advance.

tab99_uk
14th February, 2011, 05:44 AM
got mine from a lady called ruby B.C.T.(Shnezhen) Computer Company Ltd-- (http://www.szbct.com/)

had the box in 3 days this is how much i paid
Dreambox 800 HD :
1.FOB price :usd 158/pcs
2.shipping charge:38usd by DHL
3.Paypal charge:10usd
4.Total charge:206usd (If by paypal) so 128.51 in uk pounds

dm800 version:ALPS M801A tuner***65292; Bootloader 76***65292;Sim 2.01 ***65292;Gemini 5.1

3.Guarantee: 1 year
4.instantly shippment when you confirm to us

daithi
14th February, 2011, 12:36 PM
heres another DealExtreme: $213.81 Dream Box DM800HD PVR DVB-S2 Standalone Linux Digital Satellite Receiver Box (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/dream-box-dm800hd-pvr-dvb-s2-standalone-linux-digital-satellite-receiver-box-44000)

bigup
14th February, 2011, 07:55 PM
Have a look at this dealer .

iOffer Stores - bestservices@live.cn (http://www.ioffer.com/selling/kgezhiwang)

have you used this dealer mate? if so, do you recommend him?

boltakal
14th February, 2011, 08:45 PM
Her www.toptou.com

nings
2nd May, 2011, 06:58 PM
NO !

Never buy from toptou !
Bad quality tuner, bad quality box, very bad support and if you have a problem after have payed of course ! Eric doesn't respond anymore to you.

I have waited more than 3months for accept to send back motherboard and receiver. I have received only a refurbished motherboard and never the receiver. I wait since December a response because have lie to me and say that is sended. Never receive and it's the first time which I doesn't receive something = never send. Now Eric have stop to respond to me and my box is unusable !

And the quality of the tuner is very bad !
Artifact, picture freeze, need to reboot the box each X days.

Toptou is a really bad address. Never buy !

southpaw
3rd May, 2011, 02:32 AM
No problems buying from yaoxin . My last 2 orders (20 units each) been delivered in 4 days . Online tracking too , so you know when they gonna land . Contact tina not tony , as she gives better prices , i been paying by paypal gift , so no charges and she will put low value on receipt so import duty will be less .
If its dm 800 your buying , buy an extra tuner 20$ as if any have faulty you can swap . If none are faulty you can get 35 quid on ebay . B t w . I not had any faults with any items as yet (touch wood)

chrisnasah
3rd May, 2011, 02:18 PM
No problems buying from yaoxin . My last 2 orders (20 units each) been delivered in 4 days . Online tracking too , so you know when they gonna land . Contact tina not tony , as she gives better prices , i been paying by paypal gift , so no charges and she will put low value on receipt so import duty will be less .
If its dm 800 your buying , buy an extra tuner 20$ as if any have faulty you can swap . If none are faulty you can get 35 quid on ebay . B t w . I not had any faults with any items as yet (touch wood)

20 units each... are you selling them too? ebay/gumtree maybe?

satmannwest
3rd May, 2011, 07:42 PM
got my 800 pro from Satfool Deals (http://www.satfooldeals.co.uk/) good service reliable guy ?190

Rip off m8, So are the cards you get that don't get updated.

southpaw
3rd May, 2011, 09:35 PM
20 units each... are you selling them too? ebay/gumtree maybe?

Yes mate . Been knocking a few out on that well known auction site .

the man
3rd May, 2011, 10:05 PM
?107 china

lombard
4th May, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hi mate, what is the custom charge you get from DHL ? and value written for 5pcs ? or 10pcs ?

Thanks

mdt
4th May, 2011, 06:31 PM
Rip off m8, So are the cards you get that don't get updated.

although jose is a tad on the expensive side on alot of his stock his customer service is great and he will refund/replace if there are any problems. as for cards that dont get updated you cannot blame him as he just sells the cards its down to the teams to update/support them. regards mdt

mdt
4th May, 2011, 06:38 PM

you have done very well to get all that stock from tony and not one has had any faults. i bought a dm800 pro and it was/is faulty and after a drawn out saga and around 30 emails/pp dispute ect i am finally going to get my replacement tuner(still waiting for it to arrive ) but tony said in no uncertain terms that if the replacement tuner doesnt fix the problem then theres nothing he can do. all chinese dealers are great untill you have a problem then they mess you about. regards mdt

southpaw
4th May, 2011, 08:07 PM
Probably right if you buying odd one or two boxes. But for larger orders and returning customers I like to think they be that bit more helpful. I certainly haven't had any reason to criticise them but guess the test will be when units are faulty!

bubbles69
7th May, 2011, 07:56 AM
If buying a single box or a couple best place is here ukdreamshop (http://ukdreamshop.co.uk/)

or if you plan to buy 20 or 30 china would be best as after your shipping and customs fees it still works out good

southpaw
7th May, 2011, 07:59 AM
sorted now

gsmtech
7th May, 2011, 04:13 PM
If buying a single box or a couple best place is here ukdreamshop (http://ukdreamshop.co.uk/)

or if you plan to buy 20 or 30 china would be best as after your shipping and customs fees it still works out good

Nope I dont agree, buy one box from China price including DHL Shipping = 125 quid or less. UK dreamshop = 180 quid.

Customs duty is hardly anything as items are marked low value gift, for example few months ago I got 3 x DM800HD clones from China at around 122 quid = 364 delivered, 9 quid import tax = 373 quid all in.

Uk Dreamshop prices would have been 180 x 3 = 540. So I saved myself 176 quid...In real terms I got a DM800HD free and money left Spare for a DM500...and still some change !

So China wins on small quantities.

southpaw
7th May, 2011, 04:31 PM
Nope I dont agree, buy one box from China price including DHL Shipping = 125 quid or less. UK dreamshop = 180 quid.

Customs duty is hardly anything as items are marked low value gift, for example few months ago I got 3 x DM800HD clones from China at around 122 quid = 364 delivered, 9 quid import tax = 373 quid all in.

Uk Dreamshop prices would have been 180 x 3 = 540. So I saved myself 176 quid...In real terms I got a DM800HD free and money left Spare for a DM500...and still some change !

So China wins on small quantities.

buying uk has other advantage , if your clone from china goes thru london heathrow and customs decide to inspect , then its game over , they have a big bonny every week of clones , mine still smokin :stoned:

RuberDuck
7th May, 2011, 04:34 PM

agreed, ukdreamshop is a very reputable trader and has excellent after sales support. plus he's a moderator on BI6MCC's forum DBUK.

gsmtech
8th May, 2011, 01:26 PM
buying uk has other advantage , if your clone from china goes thru london heathrow and customs decide to inspect , then its game over , they have a big bonny every week of clones , mine still smokin :stoned:

What if you buy via AliExpress and use escrow protecion. i.e: they dont release the cash to he seller unless you confirm the item has been recieved.

I've had a couple of orders insspected via Birmigham BHX and Coventry, with no issues. Last order went through Heathrpw but didnt get inspected.

I suppose there is always that extra bit of risk of though, ordering from China..but it's a calculated risk, your probbaly very unlucky if you order a single reciever and have it siezed by customs.

Not heard of many cases of this happening on small orders.

aka189
9th May, 2011, 06:35 AM
Is it good deal for about ?128 delivered from UK seller? A seller on ebay sells for about that much but it says it's Rev:L tuner.

What is the difference between Rev:L and M and is it worth buying Rev:L tuner?

gsmtech
9th May, 2011, 09:29 AM
Is it good deal for about ?128 delivered from UK seller? A seller on ebay sells for about that much but it says it's Rev:L tuner.

What is the difference between Rev:L and M and is it worth buying Rev:L tuner?

Good price for UK supplier, Rev L tuner suffers from HD channel glitching problems though, and if the reciever has a L3 tuner, it will be the older non PRO version of the clone, which means it's old stock.

Probabbaly best to avoid and go for something with a Rev M tuner.

blizard442
9th May, 2011, 05:03 PM
Good price for UK supplier, Rev L tuner suffers from HD channel glitching problems though, and if the reciever has a L3 tuner, it will be the older non PRO version of the clone, which means it's old stock.

Probabbaly best to avoid and go for something with a Rev M tuner.

well put... and here's a picture to go with that lol

http://www.mydalle.com/images/revm.jpg

as you can see there is a difference in motherboard style with an extra chip and more capacitors. All in all, looks like the rev m tuner has been thought through well and has a noticeable difference when viewing HD channels.

Joe86
11th June, 2011, 06:13 PM
Hello

For those who have bought a clone, I was wondering if you got a SATA power/data cable with your box? I ordered one from UKDreamshop, and wasn't sure if I would need to order a cable or not :)

Cheers

southpaw
11th June, 2011, 06:45 PM
Hello

For those who have bought a clone, I was wondering if you got a SATA power/data cable with your box? I ordered one from UKDreamshop, and wasn't sure if I would need to order a cable or not :)

Cheers

all mine come with the cable mate

Joe86
11th June, 2011, 06:52 PM
all mine come with the cable mate

Thanks! Will not worry then. I know from previous experience, the time you expect cables to be in there, they never are and you have failed to order one. Other times you order one in advance, and then they have sent you one lol.

moulee2009
12th June, 2011, 11:28 AM
I paid ?110 delivered for my dm800hd clone . Its a revision m alps tuner . It was from china and came through customs in east midlands with no hassle or checking .

southpaw
12th June, 2011, 03:39 PM
Most shipments of up to 4 units come thru west midlands airport. Any larger orders go thru Heathrow and risk customs checks . Dhl have a warehouse there and customs have free reign

samoloko
10th November, 2011, 09:33 AM
agreed, ukdreamshop is a very reputable trader and has excellent after sales support. plus he's a moderator on BI6MCC's forum DBUK.

which UK place Is better to buy clone from

satfooldeals or ukdreamshop

I see that satfooldeals got better prices and PayPal but how Is support
BTW what Is guarantee that sellers give to clones - 2 years ?

southpaw
10th November, 2011, 10:42 AM
which UK place Is better to buy clone from

satfooldeals or ukdreamshop

I see that satfooldeals got better prices and PayPal but how Is support
BTW what Is guarantee that sellers give to clones - 2 years ?

ukdreamshop have really good feedback from users here ,
i dont think you gonna get 2 year guarantee tho mate , think its 12month

canford
10th November, 2011, 01:31 PM
I got my dm800se from here:http://www.anandasy.com/products.asp?cid=167 and got it in 3 days my brother got one last week,both came in via midlands airport.I think the prices have come down a little as well due to the new boxes been released.The new price for the dm800se works out including delivery at around ?144. If you need contact details let me know,hope this helps.

Bonesy
10th November, 2011, 03:54 PM
Most shipments of up to 4 units come thru west midlands airport. Any larger orders go thru Heathrow and risk customs checks . Dhl have a warehouse there and customs have free reign

Thats why your better getting larger deliveries using EMS shipping from supplier, come in uk via parcelforce and RVERY RARELY ant checks or customs;)

I get mine from lokisat.com

aasmilyy
15th December, 2011, 04:12 PM
hi, everybody just talking good about Uk dreamshop, i placed my order 1/12-2011 and payd emidiently with moneybookers, i havent herd anything after this, i have maild two times, but no one answer me back. i live outside uk. And the payment accepted 2/12-2011

kingtj64
15th December, 2011, 08:53 PM
Hi guys,

A complete noob to the Dreambox.
Have been offer one for ?140 with usb wifi stick at setup ready to go. It says DVB800 on the front and the box is'nt black like most seem to be.

Are these any good ?

Is it just another clone & will be fine ?

Thanks

andy91
15th December, 2011, 09:00 PM
Hi guys,

Have been offer one for ?140 with usb wifi stick at setup ready to go. It says DVB800 on the front and the box is'nt black like most seem to be.

Are these any good ?

Thanks

Id tell them to stick it but thats me.
You wont get no where buying a box all set up.
Dont see the point,what you going to do when you need you're bouquets updating or the box crashes and you need to reflash.
Source a new box for no more than 120 and do it yourself with help from people off here.

Andy.

lombard
16th December, 2011, 12:07 AM
Hi guys,

Are these any good ?

Thanks

mate clones are fine, had a few and for mates no problems, dont matter not being in black box they exact same just to beat customs when coming in, ya you could get cheaper but hassle of it incase it dont work, better just paying a little extra really, think for that price it is brandnew andy91

dont be put off by clones, had a few for years and still going, as long they are the DM800 pro rev m tuner will be fine

andy91
16th December, 2011, 12:16 AM
mate clones are fine, had a few and for mates no problems, dont matter not being in black box they exact same just to beat customs when coming in, ya you could get cheaper but hassle of it incase it dont work, better just paying a little extra really, think for that price it is brandnew andy91

dont be put off by clones, had a few for years and still going, as long they are the DM800 pro rev m tuner will be fine

Would check first its a Pro box with the newer M801A tuner.

Andy,

lombard
16th December, 2011, 12:27 AM
Would check first its a Pro box with the newer M801A tuner.

Andy,

ukdreamshop sells these for ?160, so ?140 is quite good, also if you have experience with seller then should be fine, ya you can get cheaper from china but with hassle of it not working ??

garry1312
16th December, 2011, 07:47 AM
Well agree with Andy on this one dont go getting one all set up the best way is to do it yourself.... go for it throw yourself in at the deep end you will thank yourself for it later.

?140 mate you could get a SE clone from China for ?150 (incl delivery). I use L&W and bought a hell of a lot of receivers from them and never had any issues mate if you want there contact details PM me. Also it would cost you ?90-?100 for the Pro Rev M801A tuner (incl delivery). Also if money is not a issue I would advice to go for the SE over the Pro.

Whatever decision you make be it purchasing from the UK or China or the Pro or the SE dont get it already setup. At first it may all seem daunting images, bouquets, tuners, plugins etc but its really not that difficult once you get the hang of it and they really are enjoyable :)

skronk
16th December, 2011, 03:12 PM
Well agree with Andy on this one dont go getting one all set up the best way is to do it yourself.... go for it throw yourself in at the deep end you will thank yourself for it later.

?140 mate you could get a SE clone from China for ?150 (incl delivery). I use L&W and bought a hell of a lot of receivers from them and never had any issues mate if you want there contact details PM me. Also it would cost you ?90-?100 for the Pro Rev M801A tuner (incl delivery). Also if money is not a issue I would advice to go for the SE over the Pro.

Whatever decision you make be it purchasing from the UK or China or the Pro or the SE dont get it already setup. At first it may all seem daunting images, bouquets, tuners, plugins etc but its really not that difficult once you get the hang of it and they really are enjoyable :)

Agree with every word. It can be frustrating but when you get the hang of it very satisfying.

I too bought from L&W....recommended.

Buy Dm800hd SE.

lombard
16th December, 2011, 03:17 PM
Agree with every word. It can be frustrating but when you get the hang of it very satisfying.

I too bought from L&W....recommended.

Buy Dm800hd SE.

buy a VU Duo now thats a box:party:

skronk
16th December, 2011, 05:45 PM
buy a VU Duo now thats a box:party:

Explain please ?.............:confused:

kingtj64
16th December, 2011, 05:49 PM
OK, well i have now got the box.
I have had a openbox S10 rom him which had a faulty network and he gave me a full refund + a fiver to cover my petrol as i had collected it and then had to retun it.
So as fair as i'm concerned he's OK
He says its a Rev M tuner, but how can i check this ?
Just want to be sure before i go any further.

Could'nt get CrossEPG to use my USB flash drive & as it has dream Elite 1.33d V3 Pheonix Ed (which from what i've read is OLD) So first thing is a upgrade.
But to what ?

No shouting at me please.
(looks like the doubters could be right).
But if it is a Rev M i'd like to try and get it sorted.
And you all said i needed to do it myself well nows my chance. LOL

Anyway any and all help/advice will be greatfully received.

Thanks

lombard
16th December, 2011, 06:11 PM
theres noting wrong with dream elite actually its quite populer among users, does the job, you have to mount usb, press blue - device manager, and mount usb and restart go back to cross epg and should now have usb as strorage

most likely its a rev m tuner, goto bbc hd tell me what the signal is and also on discovery hd, also the internal fan turn off when put on standby ?

canford
16th December, 2011, 07:55 PM
One thing guys if your going to buy from china you will get it a lot quicker than you will than ordering from within the uk, royal mail is so slow its unbelievable, order from china its here within 3 days!!!!!!

lombard
16th December, 2011, 08:23 PM
One thing guys if your going to buy from china you will get it a lot quicker than you will than ordering from within the uk, royal mail is so slow its unbelievable, order from china its here within 3 days!!!!!!

i bought a box from a china supplier, yoaxcin, kept green screening, also ftp would cut out, tried many images,

so i sent it back the mainbaord took 3 weeks, and cost me sending it back, recieved another board, guess what it didnt boot, so i just gave up, bought from uk seller , yes paid ?30 more but got it next day and if any problems wil be sorted quick,

if you buying one box maybe better just to buy from uk seller and pay bit extra

kingtj64
16th December, 2011, 09:05 PM
theres noting wrong with dream elite actually its quite populer among users, does the job, you have to mount usb, press blue - device manager, and mount usb and restart go back to cross epg and should now have usb as strorage

most likely its a rev m tuner, goto bbc hd tell me what the signal is and also on discovery hd, also the internal fan turn off when put on standby ?

Many Thanks. EPG now working.

Now to get my cline on it. now SORTED

aasmilyy
17th December, 2011, 10:16 AM
Hi everybody, i just want to say that all issuse with ukdream is solved and my order is going out on monday.

Thank you for your help

Yoda1965
17th December, 2011, 11:13 PM
Guys , I just want to tell you that I bought a few dreambox pvr 800 clones from Tony "Yaxonin" in china.
One of the boxes was faulty. He told me to send it back to him, I did. After waiting about 2 weeks he told me he hadnt recieved the box.
Luckily for me I had registered it and after checking it I was informed that he had recieved it and it was signed for by the adresee. When I told him this, he told me that "it must have been stolen".
I waited another couple of weeks on a few promises from him that he was sorting it out. Then he told me that he had posted out my new replacement box. I waited almost a month with no arrival of said box. So I lost the rag and told him that I was going to report this transaction to paypal. When I checked this out, it seems that I couldnt open a paypal dispute as I had sent the money as "a gift" this was what he had asked me to do.
So then I informed him that if I didnt recieve the box I was going to post on all the sat forums about this transaction. Then he told me to wait until he checked.
Then he told me his colleague had forgot to post the box back to me, but he had sent it that day. A week later the "New Replacement box arrived" .It was the same box as I had marked a badge on the back of it, it was the same box repaired. It is working fine, but it cost me extra as I had to post it back to China, and I also had to wait almost 3 months after paying for it to get the working item. So if your thinking of purchasing from China direct, well bear this in mind.

lombard
17th December, 2011, 11:20 PM
Guys , I just want to tell you that I bought a few dreambox pvr 800 clones from Tony "Yaxonin" in china.
One of the boxes was faulty. He told me to send it back to him, I did. After waiting about 2 weeks he told me he hadnt recieved the box.
Luckily for me I had registered it and after checking it I was informed that he had recieved it and it was signed for by the adresee. When I told him this, he told me that "it must have been stolen".
I waited another couple of weeks on a few promises from him that he was sorting it out. Then he told me that he had posted out my new replacement box. I waited almost a month with no arrival of said box. So I lost the rag and told him that I was going to report this transaction to paypal. When I checked this out, it seems that I couldnt open a paypal dispute as I had sent the money as "a gift" this was what he had asked me to do.
So then I informed him that if I didnt recieve the box I was going to post on all the sat forums about this transaction. Then he told me to wait until he checked.
Then he told me his colleague had forgot to post the box back to me, but he had sent it that day. A week later the "New Replacement box arrived" .It was the same box as I had marked a badge on the back of it, it was the same box repaired. It is working fine, but it cost me extra as I had to post it back to China, and I also had to wait almost 3 months after paying for it to get the working item. So if your thinking of purchasing from China direct, well bear this in mind.

exactly spot on, if buying 1 or 2 box better to pay little extra uk supplier and if any problems will be sorted quick

garry1312
18th December, 2011, 04:22 AM
See I wouldnt touch Yaoxin with a barge pole. I once ordered 5 receivers off them and 4 out of 5 were faulty. If it had been one I may have came to the conclusion that everybody makes a mistake from time to time but four out of five is totally unacceptable!

I use L&W and have purchased a hell of a lot of receivers from them and never had a single faulty receiver. I have ordered single receivers and bulk orders service is always superb and quality is always superb. I will always return to Ruby at L&W for Dream clone receivers as I know they will never let me down I have 110% faith in them.

I would not advice people not to buy from China if it is only one receiver but the advice I would give is find out about who you are getting it from ask and look around. Yes there is people saying Yaoxin are fantastic but rather than take there word search and you will find many a thread or post here and elsewhere regarding faulty receivers.

Also if you look at what L&W sell it is not everything under the sun it is mainly receivers they focus on.

I really do not think it is fair to hit every clone manufacture over in China with the same brush due to a bad experience with one of them. Some do a excellent job and put good quality work in to them others fling them together.

garry1312
18th December, 2011, 04:27 AM

He asked you to pay it as gift? I sure as hell would have told him were to go right there and then!

When I order from Ruby at L&W I tell her my order, she sends me a PayPal invoice and I pay it.

robbeno
18th December, 2011, 09:43 AM
Good info i will take in, didnt no it meant a diffrence paying as a gift, So what thediffrence in prices from uk & china, I know in bulk would be cheaper, but to buy 1 box what's the price from china ?

kestral
18th December, 2011, 11:04 AM
Good info i will take in, didnt no it meant a diffrence paying as a gift, So what thediffrence in prices from uk & china, I know in bulk would be cheaper, but to buy 1 box what's the price from china ?
You will save around ?50 per box on either the dm800 pro or dm800SE when buying direct from China.

A dm800pro is about ?100 delivered, against ?150 in the UK, and a dm800SE is about ?150 delivered, against ?200 in the UK.