PDA

View Full Version : reprogramming ecm/idm for international(navistar) engines...

prfighter
10th February, 2011, 05:52 PM
hi to all people at dk..i installed a new idm on, im looking to reprogram an idm/ecm on a international engine .. do i need a software for this? or it has to be done online thru navistar? thanks for all ur help....:hello::hello: thanks in advance..

cisne24
10th February, 2011, 06:28 PM
DLB is required NAVISTAR SOFTWARE AND NETWORK IS THROUGH. YOU MUST ENTER THE VIN

jdmp33
11th February, 2011, 02:53 AM
international nets is needed in the latest versions, and must have a password to download the calibration of Navistar

jtr8178
11th February, 2011, 12:20 PM
DLB is required NAVISTAR SOFTWARE AND NETWORK IS THROUGH. YOU MUST ENTER THE VIN

DLB (Diamond Logic Builder) is for the cab ESC, not the IDM/ECM (Injector Drive Module & Engine Control Module).

He needs NETS, but it wouldn't do him any good, since you need dealer only information to use it.

prfighter
11th February, 2011, 06:58 PM
:hello:thank u guys for the info...

joshplianfield
11th February, 2011, 08:22 PM
I don't know if this helps you or not but I have Ford IDS and I have removed IDM's off fords and installed on internationals (only the VT365 and 6.0) and vise versa for testing purposes and noever had anything bad happen so based on that you MAY be able to install your idm on a ford 6.0 and use IDS to program it. Of course you need IDS to do it which itself is $2800

540IROC
12th February, 2011, 03:25 AM
To do any ECM/IDM reprogramming or to update the ECM/IDM to the latest calibrations you need an International account since NETS accesses the International website for the latest information. Without a dealer account, there's no way to update or reprogram. Even with an account, not all users have access to the reprogramming area.

That also goes for reprogramming or updating the ESC with DLB.

Without a dealer account, all that ServiceMAXX and DLB are good for is diagnostics.

dieselman77
12th February, 2011, 04:22 AM
does anyone know if a dt466e can be recalibrated for more horsepower ? or is it stuck at the setting it comes with ? thank you all

dieselequipos
12th February, 2011, 04:28 AM
hello friend dieselman

dt466e if possible but need modify a internal software.

redfish
1st September, 2011, 01:02 AM
easiest h/p increase is to change vin to higher h/p do it some times at IH dealership