PDA

View Full Version : pc gamer section

jiggy
20th April, 2008, 02:36 AM
I am a die hard pc gamer and i see there is no pc gamer section in the gamers lounge i think it would be good idea to have one
p.s. check this trailer out
http://uk.gamespot.com/video/939158/6188110/grid-official-trailer-2

thommo
20th April, 2008, 02:44 AM
think i mentioned this too at some point,raven on here is a pc gamer and would post in it as that's his thing, not just new games but emus for the old consoles on the pc.

we'll see what kaos says but i think it could be a sub category in the pc section and believe it would get used. needs people to actually use/post in the section though as we dont want dead emtpy rooms.

jiggy
20th April, 2008, 02:58 AM
No bother mate i hope you's do set one up i'm sure it will work

Devilfish
20th April, 2008, 07:15 AM
As I've said before, I'm open to suggestions so there's now a PC gaming section. We'll call it a trial run and see how it get's used. If it's dead all the time then it'll go, just the DS room at the minute, that's on it's last chance lol.

Jaffa
20th April, 2008, 07:53 AM
Its good to give these things a try but I reckon it wont last (sorry just my opinion) I really hope I am wrong because if I am wrong then the forum is busy.
As for the DS room...the problem with that is because once people have a DS cart on their system, they dont really need anymore help. I didnt even know there was a DS room...lol.

note to self....should have gone to Specsavers.

Devilfish
20th April, 2008, 07:57 AM
I'm of the same feeling Jaffa but we'll see how it goes, give it a month or 2.