PDA

View Full Version : first timer

jumpinjo
11th February, 2011, 04:04 PM
hi guys got one of these today and flashed and scanned, iam using my own legit account and line showing as active in box but premeium channels not clearing, can anyone offer advice.

hooley
11th February, 2011, 05:30 PM
hi guys got one of these today and flashed and scanned, iam using my own legit account and line showing as active in box but premeium channels not clearing, can anyone offer advice.
did you turn dhcp to on and reboot

jumpinjo
11th February, 2011, 07:55 PM
yup cheers bud, i got 2 and managed the other np's after fcukin up motorized dish so down to fixed at the mo

back onto this first one and its still giving probs like still not a lot showing and reboots when changing on skysports

its rebooting every time i press any button so can access menu, can the be reflashed through serial

edit:)

all good now, managed to reflash with other firm which has got it all working

hooley
11th February, 2011, 09:08 PM
Happy days, be careful what firmwares you flash. Some people are having problems when they flash a dump file.
A dump file is when someone combines their channel list with the firmware. To be on the safe side, flash the firmware then a channel list after.:ciao:

jumpinjo
11th February, 2011, 10:59 PM
cheers bud, got them running sweet :) do you have a channels list for sky iam looking but not finding

cableman
12th February, 2011, 01:14 PM
This may help

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/latest-channel-list-thanks-laurels53-185573/