PDA

View Full Version : 05 Scenic Correction Skills

justy22
11th February, 2011, 06:21 PM
I was at Premiere D Today and was amazed by his skill at removing the eprom without desoldering the lcd, he should have been a surgeon,

just in case Meaty is reading this i was having miles added not removed

z786
12th February, 2011, 01:14 PM
hes a magician mate

Meat-Head
14th February, 2011, 08:37 PM
I was at Premiere D Today and was amazed by his skill at removing the eprom without desoldering the lcd, he should have been a surgeon,

So he is either VERY VERY good at his job, or he don't like you!

What he was adding, because miles, because you took to many off?

Take it he is still working in the Cafe?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/81877-meat-head/albums/just-testing-see-if-works/3900-caf-chrie-paris-harriet-obrien.jpg

honingkoning
15th February, 2011, 11:44 PM

Did a couple of those megane scenic and espace but never removed lcd wih a heat gun its a piece of cake.

Regards Honingkoning.

fodortms
17th February, 2011, 11:10 PM
No need remove lcd! Only need a good SMD rework station and a tweezers. That is all
br

Meat-Head
17th February, 2011, 11:19 PM
my heat station, seem to end up nuking everything in it's path

was PremairD adding miles to a secondhand clock you had to buy after destroying the original by whipping with a set of jump leads? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

justy22
18th February, 2011, 11:15 AM
my heat station, seem to end up nuking everything in it's path

was PremairD adding miles to a secondhand clock you had to buy after destroying the original by whipping with a set of jump leads? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It had a brand new cluster fitted so just putting the miles to where they should be so it ties up with its comprehensive service history

Meat-Head
18th February, 2011, 07:25 PM
why buy a new set if you was going to have them took apart - voiding warranty and IN-correct them.

Just buy a secondhand set and IN-correct to what you think it should be :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: