PDA

View Full Version : Is MPPs file can be converted to be a BDM file

cokolo
14th February, 2011, 12:28 PM
Is MPPs can be converted to be a BDM file ? I have MPPs file but I can not register him with MPPs . If somebody can we rewrite to enroll BDM programmer. (these dump)
Thanks in advance :ciao:

exe123
14th February, 2011, 12:32 PM
this is NOT a full read. you can add some parts of it to your BDM readout but you cannot make a BDM file from that.

cokolo
14th February, 2011, 12:38 PM
this is NOT a full read. you can add some parts of it to your BDM readout but you cannot make a BDM file from that.
I do not understand in this topic , my colleague by reading from the ECU and made the problem. Now ask me to try my device(BDM) to enter the contents of which he read with MPPs.
If you know what part can I put in the file and to write the BDM, please tell me
Thanks in advance

rappttor
14th February, 2011, 12:46 PM
this is the flash read only, so you can use it with bdm to restore only fash content.
as our mate said above it is not a full read (mpc,eeprom and flash), and it's normal, full read only via bdm, mpps cannot do that.

cokolo
14th February, 2011, 12:53 PM
File size is not the same as the BDM, I already tried . But Thanks

exe123
14th February, 2011, 01:05 PM
this is partial flash read! if you write this flash to ecu via BDM it will not work. if you open the file you will only see the maps. you can combine a bdm readout together with your obd readout but nothing more!

cokolo
14th February, 2011, 01:12 PM
this is partial flash read! if you write this flash to ecu via BDM it will not work. if you open the file you will only see the maps. you can combine a bdm readout together with your obd readout but nothing more!

We have already tried but the car still will not start . :dong:
We are left only to find the full contents of this VAG ECU 3.0tdi
Thanks once again :ciao: