PDA

View Full Version : toyota corolla 2005

ivanrpm
15th February, 2011, 12:39 AM
Hi brothers, there is a way to kill the inmo of toyota corolla 2005?

Regards

ngakson2002
15th February, 2011, 01:17 AM
Hello,
No way to kill immo in such car.Read immo dump and post here if you have lost key problem

Regards

huzzen27
15th February, 2011, 04:50 AM
hi freind,i am attaching the blank code of carolla eeprom 93c56 please programme the eeprom and start your car with 4c chip key no need to code its auto code programme,regards-Huzefa

nasir
15th February, 2011, 06:07 AM
hi,friend just put this virgin dump in ecu eeprom 93c56 & start the car with 4c key

ivanrpm
15th February, 2011, 02:52 PM
This car does not have any key, with a virgin dump i need 4c chip, or just with a copie, the car starts?
So this is like kill inmo, but the only difference is that you with the virgin dump make the ecu thinks the inmo is working properly, right?

Regards

huzzen27
15th February, 2011, 05:03 PM
This car does not have any key, with a virgin dump i need 4c chip, or just with a copie, the car starts?
So this is like kill inmo, but the only difference is that you with the virgin dump make the ecu thinks the inmo is working properly, right?

Regards
You just use 4c chip and turns the key to ignition on and directly start the car its not immo off its virgin dump and when you use the 4c chip it automatically codes to the ecu and total thre keys can be copied simultaneously,regards-Huzefa

immo_key
27th February, 2011, 02:36 PM
Must any data if you have great help and no something wrong info
ecu number ?
bensin or solar ?
manual or auto ?
immo box or chip inside in ecu ?

Best regard immo_key