PDA

View Full Version : Safir 2- SAGEM Renault Clio Hejp

JotaB
15th February, 2011, 09:25 PM
Hello everybody

I've bought an used ECU(SAFIR2) to autotek, because the old one didn't work with diagnostics at all but now my problem is that the used ECU from autotek wasn't code ready, and the car doen't start but we can diagnose the car, this company claims that can reprogram the ECU in spite of selling it with immo ON.
Can anyone tell me if I exchange the original eprom M27C512 of the ECU that didn't work to the ECU that autotek sold me will this solve the IMMO problem.

Thank you all in advance

elservis
15th February, 2011, 09:34 PM
Yes, exchange the original eprom M27C512 of the ECU and must work

JotaB
16th February, 2011, 12:11 PM
Hi to all

Exchanging doesn't work. I think that the immo code is in the tms374.
What would be better read the tms mcu and put immo off or use renault immo tool or put the clock file. About the clock file does anyone Knows if the file for 28F512 that in otocheck they say it's for safir 1, 2 will work on this ecu with a M27C512 eprom

Can you clarify my doubts.

Thank's
JB

JotaB
16th February, 2011, 12:47 PM
Now I have found that M27C512 of the ECU that doesn't work and the M27C512 of the one that I bought have the exact same bin.
Another question the MC27C512 is OTP can I put the clock file to a 29F512 and then solder IC in this ECU and will it be reseted?

JB

alfabit
16th February, 2011, 01:46 PM
Now I have found that M27C512 of the ECU that doesn't work and the M27C512 of the one that I bought have the exact same bin.
Another question the MC27C512 is OTP can I put the clock file to a 29F512 and then solder IC in this ECU and will it be reseted?

JB

Safir 2 ( 35 pin connector ) can be made virgin with renault immo tool, that thing with ATMega16, so that they claims.
I made myself that tool and i virginised a Sirius 32N without problems, car works perfectly since then.
You don`t even need to open the ecu, only a couple of wires connected to the tool.
The schematics ( very simple seems to me ) you find here on dk, search for Renault Immo Hand device.

JotaB
16th February, 2011, 02:32 PM
Safir 2 ( 35 pin connector ) can be made virgin with renault immo tool, that thing with ATMega16, so that they claims.
I made myself that tool and i virginised a Sirius 32N without problems, car works perfectly since then.
You don`t even need to open the ecu, only a couple of wires connected to the tool.
The schematics ( very simple seems to me ) you find here on dk, search for Renault Immo Hand device.

They say it could take 2 to 4 hours I've got the renault immo tool . Is the tiny sweeper faster?
And about the clock file for the 28F512 do you no if it works?

And now I'm pretty shure that immo is on TMS.

thank's

Alpinesport
16th February, 2011, 06:28 PM
use Google trans late use the pdf ( it is in danish ) but it works i tested it and made the pdf

alfabit
17th February, 2011, 03:21 PM
They say it could take 2 to 4 hours I've got the renault immo tool . Is the tiny sweeper faster?
And about the clock file for the 28F512 do you no if it works?

And now I'm pretty shure that immo is on TMS.

thank's

What is 2-4 hours compared to a human life ?
Sirius 32n took almost 6 hours to decode, i let him the night to work and in the morning the job was done.
I use reno hand tool, no tiny sweeper, i don`t know how this later works, reno hand tool worked ok and i`m satisfied with that.
If the file for 28f512 works ? I don`t know, i was busy sleeping while the reno hand tool decoded sirius.
Better sleeping than posing questions about dumps.

JotaB
16th March, 2011, 11:42 AM
Just to end the post. Finally made the programming of the SAFIR2 with the original dump of TMS and it was fast removing the rubber and reprogramming.

Big thank's to all the people in this forum.

My small contribution is the dump of 27C512, because I've read in some post (that now I can't find) someone asking for this.

:party: