PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Office 2010

chunder
16th February, 2011, 01:17 PM
Does anyone have an activation key for this please?

cgscott
16th February, 2011, 03:10 PM
Uploaded it for you.

Use the E-z activator. This will sort out office for you. Just run the program.

chunder
16th February, 2011, 04:25 PM
:goodpost:

Fantastic! Thank you.

derm58
20th March, 2011, 06:56 PM
i dont really understand all this stuff but if i run the above program, will it start reporting to MS that i'm running a dodgy copy ?

oneman
20th March, 2011, 09:20 PM
No, that is the point. However MS could break the hack with a future update.

derm58
20th March, 2011, 09:47 PM
No, that is the point. However MS could break the hack with a future update.

and how would i guy for guard against that ? is there a way to turn off automatic updates ? sorry if these are stupid questions but i'm new tto the tech stuff !

neilsignum
20th March, 2011, 11:53 PM
and how would i guy for guard against that ? is there a way to turn off automatic updates ? sorry if these are stupid questions but i'm new tto the tech stuff !

If it worries you that much about using bootleg software with some hooky software that might only give you temporary protection from being caught then perhaps you should just buy it!

Kalipo
21st March, 2011, 12:05 AM
If it worries you that much about using bootleg software with some hooky software that might only give you temporary protection from being caught then perhaps you should just buy it!

Or use openoffice.

Cheers for the activation. i will be installing this when i move from linix to windows 7 :)

oneman
21st March, 2011, 01:20 AM

I think its best you stick with legit copy. Don't know where you work but many large companies have employee deals with microsoft. Picked up a copy of office 2010 pro for ?9 myself.

If not then then you can get a two license install from here for ?39.

Microsoft Office 2010 Student Discount Edition Pricing | Software4Students.co.uk (http://www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Office_2010-software.aspx)

Cod3waX
21st March, 2011, 01:49 PM
this is a kms activator

install office 2010
then run the kms
select number 1 when prompted
when done exit
its done

oneman
21st March, 2011, 02:19 PM
this is a kms activator

install office 2010
then run the kms
select number 1 when prompted
when done exit
its done

The crack needs to be run with admin ID so you probably get flagged by your anti-virus / anti-spyware.

You will also get prompted if you want to allow a couple run entries in the registry as the crack needs to be run every 180 days, the run entries ensure it runs everytime you logon.

Miklo
22nd March, 2011, 12:33 PM
If you acquire the Enterprise Blue Edition, you don't need a Serial no. etc......

RSwire
3rd July, 2011, 11:34 PM
Uploaded it for you.

Use the E-z activator. This will sort out office for you. Just run the program.

I had this for a while and used it a couple of times, I just installed XP on my new computer and tried it and it gave me an error, "access was denied\local\temp\ kg.exe"? I tried many times, ran as admin still no luck. What is still going on my machine I need to shut off to get this to work?

Canker_Canison
4th July, 2011, 11:37 AM
Turn off all anti-virus software.

If it still doesn't work try downloading it again with the anti-virus off.