PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar ET 2010B problem

RichardMX
18th February, 2011, 09:21 AM
Hi :hello:, i got the Nexiq Usb Link and the Cat ET 2010B. The program detects the Nexiq USB and ECM. It appears as Engine #### but it says not supported and the letters are grey. This happends with the ET 2010B, i just try again but with the ET 2006 in a diferent PC and it works. This happened in 2 diferent engines.

I think may be the license but im gonna test it tomorrow. The licence is full service customer.
Any comments are thanked! :ciao:

alcoholahmed
18th February, 2011, 09:54 AM
Hi :hello:, i got the Nexiq Usb Link and the Cat ET 2010B. The program detects the Nexiq USB and ECM. It appears as Engine #### but it says not supported and the letters are grey. This happends with the ET 2010B, i just try again but with the ET 2006 in a diferent PC and it works. This happened in 2 diferent engines.

I think may be the license but im gonna test it tomorrow. The licence is full service customer.
yes u`re right, the problem is with ur license it should be a full dealer service license so that u can access the engine ecm.

post ur code and i`ll generate a key for u.

carlu78
18th February, 2011, 05:50 PM

of course that happen...you try to instal et 2010 a and before make actualization to et 2010 b...dont work..just uninstal et and install again and aks for license...
greetings