PDA

View Full Version : Abritus72. Are they closed ?

ggpanos
18th February, 2011, 12:29 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have problem with support from Abritus72?
Me and my 2 friends we have not received last updates form Abritus72 and they do not answer to emails. All 3 AVDIs are original and are bought form Abritus72 directly. All tools are within the warranty period...

Moreover, I have bought NEC programmer 3 months ago, and it never worked. I send you back to Abritus72 with an IR-Key PCB to check it. Since then, I have not any news. I send emails asking about my NEC programmer every 3 weeks and they always tell me that whey will solve the problem until next week.. :) Now they stop responding to emails.

Anyone else with similar problems ? I think they are about to close the company... :dong:

hack_dd
18th February, 2011, 11:01 PM
I can say that all current and future customers that the company is closed and not thinking of closing. I heard that a few days all customers will receive the latest versions of all software. I believe that the source of my information is reliable.

ggpanos
25th February, 2011, 07:46 PM
Ok... One week later they reply my emails.

The latest update has not been released yet and they will refund my NEC programmer after having me wait for 3 months for it :(

bigdiez
14th March, 2011, 09:21 PM
It's just normal for abritus72, to wait sooo long.....
for support...

contact KAPdiagnostics...Selim make's very good support...only one day to reanswer email...

paulius
27th March, 2011, 09:10 AM
This is normally at abritus.After you have paid they haven't respond :-) And whe you bought interface modules 2-3000euros later 1 mounth they will make happy easter or crishtmas action and reduced price 50%....
"this is the abritus"

Hi,

Does anyone have problem with support from Abritus72?
Me and my 2 friends we have not received last updates form Abritus72 and they do not answer to emails. All 3 AVDIs are original and are bought form Abritus72 directly. All tools are within the warranty period...

Moreover, I have bought NEC programmer 3 months ago, and it never worked. I send you back to Abritus72 with an IR-Key PCB to check it. Since then, I have not any news. I send emails asking about my NEC programmer every 3 weeks and they always tell me that whey will solve the problem until next week.. :) Now they stop responding to emails.

Anyone else with similar problems ? I think they are about to close the company... :dong:

Palladys
27th March, 2011, 09:58 PM
Reportedly several people have contacted already with The Consumer Protection Association - maybe it change something.

Maraten
28th March, 2011, 07:57 PM
Reportedly several people have contacted already with The Consumer Protection Association - maybe it change something.

You have ( can you give ? ) some contact with these people ?

ggpanos
4th September, 2011, 04:42 PM
Just to keep the thead up to date....

2 months ago I received a new version of their NEC programer and new SW. Now it works OK but you have to take out the NEC MCU in order to be erased it...