PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 2005 Correction

justy22
19th February, 2011, 01:41 PM
I wonder if i can do this with vagcom and the commander software or i also have TU and UPA

All help appreciated Please

marcio1758
19th February, 2011, 02:08 PM
if the panel is VDO is possible to do with super vag tacho obd or with, upa licznik using, if necessary dismantle and Magneti Marelli to do with universal pan whip directly linking the cluster!
attachment schemes

motorsport
19th February, 2011, 05:46 PM
I wonder if i can do this with vagcom and the commander software or i also have TU and UPA

with vag com you can do it work for some model

justy22
20th February, 2011, 11:03 PM
If i purchase a vag commander 1.4 from fleabay will i be able to do it

sepistar
20th February, 2011, 11:10 PM

you will be able to do with TU but you will need can dongle between TU and interface.also for ECU you need vag+can interface.
regards

justy22
20th February, 2011, 11:24 PM
you will be able to do with TU but you will need can dongle between TU and interface.also for ECU you need vag+can interface.
regards

Still does'nt answer will vag commander 1.4 be able to do it, also do i have to do the ecu or can i leave it

sepistar
20th February, 2011, 11:37 PM
Still does'nt answer will vag commander 1.4 be able to do it, also do i have to do the ecu or can i leave it

well if you can conect vag commander on k-line then you can try't.i do it with vag can and it work.
regards

tomcio
20th February, 2011, 11:45 PM
to the board, you can use tacho uniwersal.Diagnoza CAN,no problem.ECU if you want to leave, if not, you can make clip.Then we think about the vag comander.

z786
20th February, 2011, 11:45 PM
you dont have to do ecu if you dont want 2

justy22
20th February, 2011, 11:46 PM
What cable do i use with my TU

tomcio
20th February, 2011, 11:50 PM
CAN dongle,plus kabel VW CAN.

alimmo
20th February, 2011, 11:51 PM

Justy car should go with TU via OBD, VW cable + can dongle and VW autodetect if correct value displayed insert new value, but if new value doesnt change then you must do the following.

Note current reading.

Remove cluster and 93cl86, clip to " Audi A3 VDO 07/03-Clip-0" will read out current value, change to required, then put everything back together and cluster back in car, now plug in VW can cable + can dongle and select "Audi A3 VDO 07/03- Diadnose km" and enter same as what you entered in the eeprom as new value and it will work.

justy22
20th February, 2011, 11:59 PM
I have a few VW Cables with my TU, do i just try them all until i get a good read

alimmo
21st February, 2011, 12:03 AM
Are you bothering to read any of our replies ??? clearly told you what cable and dongle to use , now please read post , go do and then come back and press Thanks button if you like.

z786
21st February, 2011, 12:05 AM
cable 23 mate and CAN dongle, iv neva done an audi a3 using TU so wouldnt know mate :)

justy22
21st February, 2011, 12:06 AM
Are you bothering to read any of our replies ??? clearly told you what cable and dongle to use , now please read post , go do and then come back and press Thanks button if you like.

I have read all replies i dont think you read my last post properley, i have a few VW Cables in TU, so what VW do i use, is it just trial and error

z786
21st February, 2011, 12:15 AM
read post #15 mate

alimmo
21st February, 2011, 12:48 AM
Cable reads "VW CAN" on sticker hence Plus CAN DONGLE, see post 11 even.

justy22
25th February, 2011, 02:45 PM
Tried to do it as advised did'nt work it read mileage ok but when click change with TU Goes blank for ages so i chopped the power
dash is VDO as come up in can login also says H73 i think

Plese help i also bought vag commander and that never worked it read mileag but would not change

Meat-Head
26th February, 2011, 12:10 PM
Tried to do it as advised did'nt work it read mileage ok but when click change with TU Goes blank for ages so i chopped the power
dash is VDO as come up in can login also says H73 i think

Plese help i also bought vag commander and that never worked it read mileag but would not change

Just take to your local 'Milage IN-correction Cafe'

becarfeful as you might endup wiping the keys out, there was a thread on here somebody killed an audi dash, just comes up --------- now