PDA

View Full Version : renault laguna 2006 card problem

ezenigbo
20th February, 2011, 05:29 PM
please i have this renault laguna 2006[using card],after removing and replacing battry head,this car refused to start,am having t300 and lunch diagnostic tool,any solution with this tools?is immo off possible from ecu?vin:VF1BG0D0B26388628,can i get the pin from the vin?

radiosolutions
20th February, 2011, 06:02 PM
nothing to do with battery in remote m8,this is just for central locking. on the display in the car does it say ,card not detected, if so the card needs to be repaired. its a very delicate job m8 to cut open card,inside is a coil which comes off pcb board,soldered at 3 points, hope this helps

dont forget to press thanks

ezenigbo
21st February, 2011, 07:02 AM
i did not tamper the card, i just remove the car battry and used it to start another car after fitting back,the car refused to start,is immo off possible

gokey
21st February, 2011, 07:42 AM
Try to reprogram the card

grinovsky
21st February, 2011, 08:55 AM
immo off ecu is impossible to start the car
when the can is reconised the bsi sent +12v to ecu to switch it on
you can chek this ,when you inplug the card that is not reconised there are not communication whit ecu and interface diag

workdamnyou
21st February, 2011, 08:59 AM
Good info here:

Megane II - Keycard repair instructions / development - Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum (http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85150)

ezenigbo
22nd February, 2011, 06:50 AM
please how can i get the pin code ? is the vin i sent not the way of getting the pin?

workdamnyou
22nd February, 2011, 08:41 AM
please how can i get the pin code ? is the vin i sent not the way of getting the pin?

Only way you can get pin is if you post dump from Motorola MC68HC912DG128, 112 pin from UCH.

ezenigbo
22nd February, 2011, 04:15 PM
where is the uch in this vehichle?

AdamDavidSzocs
22nd February, 2011, 05:16 PM
Above pedals, in the line of driver's left knee. Big black box.

autodiag1
22nd February, 2011, 05:48 PM
ive seen people leave the card in the reader with ignition lock off, disconect the battery or it go flat and the card go out of sync

recode key and everything worked again

simon77
22nd February, 2011, 09:10 PM
before you start going down a long road have you done a diagnostic check on the car to see what faults there are . could have problem with card,stering lock,uch,card reader . so i think before you do anything else best to do diagnostic check.
regrards

Ashraf6119
22nd February, 2011, 09:31 PM
before you start going down a long road have you done a diagnostic check on the car to see what faults there are . could have problem with card,stering lock,uch,card reader . so i think before you do anything else best to do diagnostic check.
regrards

Hi

Also check the fuses in fuse box near battery there are two fuses in there for Engine Management System one is 10amp and other is 30amp check them.

Ash

ezenigbo
23rd February, 2011, 04:23 PM
attached is a module losed from the car,is it the uch?what can i read in it to get the pin?

gokey
24th February, 2011, 07:13 AM
sagem uch
read mask 3K91D , 1K79X

ezenigbo
24th February, 2011, 09:39 AM
can upa cloned read it and what are the leggs to lift?

joubliss
24th February, 2011, 09:42 AM
what's the problm exactly ? if there is no light in the dash u must check fuses (3 fuses, 2 smalls and one big in the midlte) upon battery ( neer + of battery ) if the dash come ON and the car dont reconyz the card u must use first diagnostic Canclip to see what is exactly the problem, post it and we will try to help u.

Job

ezenigbo
24th February, 2011, 12:28 PM
yes the dash light comes on but the car dont recognize the card again,the key light will be flashing normarlly,but if i insert the card it will flash once and remain steady.i dont have renault clip,please help

joubliss
24th February, 2011, 01:20 PM
if the key light remain steady after put on the key that means that the card is Ok and the uch ok too but the UCH still wait a response from ECU to see if the code are the same or not to unlock Ecu to start the car. try to enter with any diag tool to ECU to see if it communicat or not. try to disconnect ECU and connect it.

ezenigbo
26th February, 2011, 02:51 PM
This is immo fault code from lunch, D6-CODED LINE,SHORT CIRCUIT TO 12V.SOLEENOID ELECTRIC VALVE READING.KEY INTERROGATION RING/DECODER CONNECTION

Ashraf6119
27th February, 2011, 10:39 AM
Hi

Lunch Tool will never give you rite diagnose on Renaults so its better you look for any other tool to diagnose it.

1) Can Clip.
2) Dec.
3) CMT OPUS.
4) AutoCom which is just a same as CMT OPUS.........This tools will 100% Diagnose your Laguna and give you rite readings even on live data.

Ash

PierreTheron
27th February, 2011, 04:24 PM
Hi
Have you tried disconnecting battery again ???
Have you tested the 3 fuses at the battery ????

Something got mixed up during battery fitting .

Does central locking still work????????

These cars?????????