PDA

View Full Version : dream elite phoenix 1.33 - auto timer / series link

olly330
20th February, 2011, 08:21 PM
i am a a major newbie, been trying to find a way to do a series link type of recording all afternoon with no success.

its a dm800 box running the dreamelite 1.33 image.

does this image have the capability of doing a series link / autotimer ?

Fano
21st February, 2011, 03:14 PM
There is an auto timer plugin available for the 800 but I could never get it to install properly.
Its quite old and doesnt seem to have been updated in a few years.

olly330
21st February, 2011, 08:55 PM
There is an auto timer plugin available for the 800 but I could never get it to install properly.
Its quite old and doesnt seem to have been updated in a few years.

Thanks for the response, sounds interesting.

Any idea of how to get this going on the Dreamelite phoenix image, as it doesnt show under plugins.

Missus is not happy after leaving her sly box with all her series link stuff...

satsmo
21st February, 2011, 09:35 PM
I have not tried it with that particular image but it worked fine on PLi and Nablio images, once you set up the parameters. It does have a bug whereby any programmes with special characters it will not recognise and ignores them.

Unpack it first with winrar or similar prog.Install it via FTP, (with DCC or any FTP app), to the /tmp folder and then press blue button twice and choose manual package install. Restart enigma and then choose it in plugins to set up.

As said I do not know if it is compatible with that particular image but you will find out once installed. BTW it's as close as you can get to series link but you wont beat Sly's set up.

olly330
22nd February, 2011, 01:10 PM
I have not tried it with that particular image but it worked fine on PLi and Nablio images, once you set up the parameters. It does have a bug whereby any programmes with special characters it will not recognise and ignores them.

Unpack it first with winrar or similar prog.Install it via FTP, (with DCC or any FTP app), to the /tmp folder and then press blue button twice and choose manual package install. Restart enigma and then choose it in plugins to set up.

As said I do not know if it is compatible with that particular image but you will find out once installed. BTW it's as close as you can get to series link but you wont beat Sly's set up.

Thanks for that, I tried it but got an error on install so I guess its not compatible.

Anyone reccomend a decent image which runs the autotimer plugin. Its a clone, sim 2.01 bootloader 76 box

Fano
23rd February, 2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks for that, I tried it but got an error on install so I guess its not compatible.

Yes,I couldnt get it to install on Dream Elite either.
Pity as it would be handy.