PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Honda fit OPDS Issue

crashcar
21st February, 2011, 07:27 PM
Hi guy's.Anyone have an idea, how to trouleshoote weight sensors .I have 2008 Honda Fit, OPDS ecu doesn't see waight sensor(s).It has an internal failure of ODS unit (DTC 81-64).Did try to calibrate it,using GNA,but no luck.It coming back with a such DTC.Did try to unplag harnes from OPDS for the SWS ,makes no aditional codes.So ,I unerstand that an issue with weight sensors,but don't now how to check them.Anyone has an idea ?Thanks.

cklair
21st February, 2011, 09:21 PM
hds will show you the weight value when you reset the opds. if you dont see weight value change when some one set on the seat then opds fault,if you see weight value change then try anther srs unit i have seen problem in srs that give you opds fault

raddi
21st February, 2011, 10:50 PM
Could be a bad srs unit, bad opd unit, or simply bad weight sensor(s). Have to diagnose and pinpoint man.

crashcar
21st February, 2011, 10:55 PM
Did try SRS ,OPDS ,come back with same DTC. did try to disconect OPS , than shows new DTC's.When disconect SWS from OPDS box, makes no change.My original question-- is how to check weight sensors ?how they work ?

crashcar
25th February, 2011, 04:57 AM
It's solved finaly.Had bad signal from WS plus bad dump previosly loaded from this forum.I got good dump from another good known unit.Ayone need it ,please pm.I have good dump.

cklair
25th February, 2011, 05:35 PM
how did you fix the WS bad signal?did you replace the seat or wiring was bad.im having problem with 2004 honda acoord WS senser.seat air bag was replaced now only one code for seat weight senser i told custmer try anther seat.

crashcar
26th February, 2011, 05:50 AM
Replaced seat.I couldn't figure out how to check sensor it self.Problem in sensor(s), I am 100 pct. positive, not in wiring.It fail at some reason.

crashcar
26th February, 2011, 05:52 AM
Here is good dump for 2008 Honda Fit 77960-SLN-L230-M1