PDA

View Full Version : bsi Help

juniormaxxx
22nd February, 2011, 02:00 PM
hy folks, I need help.....Im having trouble with peugeot 607, I got it to turn ignition, to crank, but it wont start, Ive tried with start spray and it works as long as I spray when I stop it dies, no rpm on dash:stupido2:.....Like i have no 12V from ign.........
Please if some has bsi wiring diagram or any wiring diagram for this peugeot would help alot....
thanks....regards:ciao:

dashradio
22nd February, 2011, 05:35 PM
hy folks, I need help.....Im having trouble with peugeot 607, I got it to turn ignition, to crank, but it wont start, Ive tried with start spray and it works as long as I spray when I stop it dies, no rpm on dash:stupido2:.....Like i have no 12V from ign.........
Please if some has bsi wiring diagram or any wiring diagram for this peugeot would help alot....
thanks....regards:ciao:

Hi, Can you supply a little more info of your car
i.e. Year, petrol or diesel, have you been reprogramming the Bsi ?
Has this only happen since you did a job on the car or did it come to you as a non-starter.
Why do you suspect the Bsi ? Does it show on the display "Immobiliser fault"

The more info that you tell people the more chance you will have of getting help.

juniormaxxx
25th February, 2011, 11:38 AM
yeah dumbass I forgot the main thing......
sory bout that...
Its a peugeuot 607 2004 2.2 HDI
It came to me as a dead car....it show no immobiliser fault..
I suspect it is bsi beacuse when i try to crank it with start spray it starts to fart, caugh but wont start and idle, also me rpm gauge is on 0 like dash is dead, like car is missin te 12V from BSI thats why Im hoping for wiring diagram so maybe I can emulate this 12V....

chacarita
25th February, 2011, 05:56 PM
put vin number and i sendyou wire

javilette
26th April, 2011, 09:40 PM
you try a read whitc someone diag tool but if the car are is eco mode you need pps2000 for diag i dont khow if a multimark machine can do the diag whith eco mode

juniormaxxx
18th February, 2012, 12:43 PM
problem solved it was the double relay under the hood

koyot
27th February, 2012, 08:46 PM
bravo junior