PDA

View Full Version : sim201 team rami maher#76c error no ca found

pockets
22nd February, 2011, 02:14 PM
I have a genuine dreambox 800 and was flashing a peter pan image I think,when I got the following error message,sim201 team rami maher#76c error no ca found,now I can't reflash or even communicate with the dreambox.I have read other threads on the this and other sites regarding using dream up(patched)but to no avail.I have tried null modem cables,serial cables and even USB to RS232 - USB Converter Cable without success,when I use the patched dream up I am able(it appears)to flash the box but the dream up is asking for a dreambox image and when I try to download one it doesn't register to load but if I change the setting from dreambox image to the other one available dreambox NAND-Images which does register but then an error message appears (file to big)any help greatly appreciated?
Thanx in advance.

owenb
22nd February, 2011, 02:40 PM
mate if you have a genuine dreambox u dont flash it with an image that is built for a clone thats the first mistake, if u have a genuine one u dont use the patched one u use the official one, and when u reflash use an original image buddy not the same one that cocked it up in the first place openpli do very good images imho hope this helps anyways