PDA

View Full Version : Problem with DM800 Clone

carddreamer
25th February, 2011, 11:15 AM
I have bought a new DM800 Clone, latest version with M Tuner. I have setup several DM 800?s without problems. This one drives me crazy. i can.t get it to work with coded channels only with free to air channels. This is my setup.
I have installed Gemini 5.0 and CCcam 2.14 (several times) an a working c-line. My network works perfect (I have 2 other boxes in the house with same setup, they are switched total off, when I try to get this to work, so it is not a conflict with them). I have found out that my box do not connect to my suppliers card/line. I know for 100% sure that the line is working. What can be wrong with my setup. Signal is nearly 100%.

smirnoff_rules
25th February, 2011, 11:45 AM
have u tried one of your lines from one of your other boxes u have turned off .

and have u download ccam 2.13 or so on , ie blue button start cam

carddreamer
25th February, 2011, 12:59 PM
Yes, everything??. The line is ok, the network is ok, when I test it. The same setup as the other boxes, which works perfect. It seems that the CCcam and the C-line is not connecting to my supplier. I have tried other CCcam?s without success. Can there be a hardware fault in the box??. It is a new box and it has never worked.

Fergal
25th February, 2011, 01:06 PM
Have you tried a different image and also change the ip
if you are manually installing the cam use an image that you get it from the addons option.

southpaw
25th February, 2011, 01:42 PM
wont be a hardware fault mate , somethin conflicting somewhere , here is what i would try

disconnect all boxes from network (physically pull ethernet plug from routers inputs)
just put your new box on network
ftp to box and ensure cccam.cfg exists , some installs of cccam dont create a config file
put your c line in and restart the box
make sure cccam is running after restart (test on fta channel)
if all channels working add one box at a time to the network,
if all channels not workin check network settings on dm ,maybe set a static ip , within the range of your routers setup

carddreamer
25th February, 2011, 06:20 PM
Now I am getting more confused. I am trying to put in a new image, but now the receiver comes with an error with 4 differnent images, which were working before. Dreamup tells me that the box was succesfulley installed, but when I put power to it, it comes with Ca error in display. The images I use has been ok before.

southpaw
25th February, 2011, 06:34 PM
were did ya get it mate ? could be a ferrari sim inside , primusat by any chance ?

carddreamer
25th February, 2011, 07:14 PM
From DHgate. Can anyone tell me where I can download Gemini 5.0 Bootloader 76 and with M-Tuner and it is a patched image for a clone, I am looking for. My supllier telle me that he has heard about my problem before, he meant that is somthing about the CCcam is running in turn off (he says). Has anyone heard about this problem before. It seems like it is this what happens even if I had restarted the CCcam in the menu.

southpaw
25th February, 2011, 08:30 PM
Nobody can tell you were to download from, until you establish what sim is in your box , ferrari or sim2.01 ???

southpaw
25th February, 2011, 08:33 PM
sim 2.01 images here Free Dreambox Images Download (Only for NEWB DM800 SIM2) (http://www.dm800sim2.com/)

sim ferrari here Dreambox Made in China OEM Forum - Forums powered by UBB.threads? (http://www.8a8f8.com/)

carddreamer
25th February, 2011, 09:52 PM
Now I have installed a gemini 76 sim 2.01 and it was succesfull. I have also installed CCcam 2.14 and config file?and working C-line. No Succes. When I telnet through my laptop, I get in contact with the box, so the connection is ok. All other boxes in the house is switched total off. not only stand by. The only thing I can see, which is different from the other setup?s I have made, is that I install CCcam through Filezilla, where I further just downloaded CCcam from Addons. Maybe there is a mistake there, but where. I am sure it has something with the cccam to do.

andy91
25th February, 2011, 10:02 PM
Now I have installed a gemini 76 sim 2.01 and it was succesfull. I have also installed CCcam 2.14 and config file?and working C-line. No Succes. When I telnet through my laptop, I get in contact with the box, so the connection is ok. All other boxes in the house is switched total off. not only stand by. The only thing I can see, which is different from the other setup?s I have made, is that I install CCcam through Filezilla, where I further just downloaded CCcam from Addons. Maybe there is a mistake there, but where. I am sure it has something with the cccam to do.

Have you hit the blue button(blue pannel) and made the ccam 2.14 active from common interface?

Andy.

carddreamer
25th February, 2011, 10:05 PM
Yes, I do this every time. I have this question about the CCcam.cfg (config file). Is this file differ?nt from the C-line, because when i install my C-line, it overwrite the config file. Is this correct??

satsmo
25th February, 2011, 10:18 PM
Your line needs to be put into the .cfg file. Please take this off line either via pm or google a dedicated card sharing forum as we have rules relating to CS, if this thread keeps going along this course it may have to be closed.

I hope you understand, although we have a very friendly and helpful community here, I am sure someone will help :)

carddreamer
26th February, 2011, 05:49 PM
I give up and send the box back to China. There must be an error in the hardware somewhere.

andy91
26th February, 2011, 05:57 PM
I give up and send the box back to China. There must be an error in the hardware somewhere.

Find the ccam.fg file and press view or edit,this will tell you what you have on the file.

Andy,

carddreamer
26th February, 2011, 06:39 PM
There I have the same text which is in the file I transfer to the box through Filezilla. And the same text as in the working receiver.

carddreamer
26th February, 2011, 07:46 PM
I have now pinged it through telnet and it says about 154-159.000. Does this help anybody to find the problem??

carddreamer
27th February, 2011, 09:41 AM
The last thing I have tried without succes, is to copy etc and usr from the working box to the "defect" box. I did that through filezilla, but I don?t know if this is possible. It did not work.

carddreamer
27th February, 2011, 05:15 PM
Do anyone has a CCcam file, where the attribute are changed to 755. Maybe that is why it will not work. Or know where I can download a working file.

southpaw
27th February, 2011, 05:57 PM
change it yourself , right click the file (when in ftp programme) , "change attributes" enter 755 apply

carddreamer
27th February, 2011, 06:22 PM
Ok, I will try, please give me a little help.
Is it the CCcam.cfg file in etc, I shall change???

plasterer
27th February, 2011, 06:27 PM
My advice to you mate
Would be to take it to somebody with a bit of know how
and let them do it for you
Then leave it alone ..................Paul

carddreamer
27th February, 2011, 06:51 PM
Ok, I give up. Is it possible for anyone for you outthere to get in contact with my box and makes it worked from your location. If you can get it work I will pay you for your help. My mailadress is ******** Send a mail, what I shall do, so you can get in contact with the box

carddreamer
27th February, 2011, 08:32 PM
The problem is solved, someone helped me online

southpaw
27th February, 2011, 09:20 PM
Glad you got it sorted mate , well done