PDA

View Full Version : Betting???

steppenwolf
27th February, 2011, 01:24 PM
How many of you are betting on football?

Maybe we should start a thread to exchange opinions and betting tips. I am sure we all need some extra cash.

I used to bet for a four years and the last three years I stopped. Maybe it is time to go back again?

Or not?

footycard steve
27th February, 2011, 01:42 PM
there are some good offers on live matches and vc have a good offer on accumilators of 5 or more if 1 team lets you down you get bet refunded as promo cash and also has free to enter beat victor weekly prem league tipping comp.

johnboy1974
27th February, 2011, 01:42 PM
i think this would be a good idea wolf. I normally have a 20 quid accumulater on a saturday. im not too bad with english premiership and spl games but my knowledge of smaller teams ie conference and english 1,2,3 rd division is poor.

footycard steve
27th February, 2011, 01:54 PM
if you can stick to these teams at home hopefully on the same weekend you shouldnt go far wrong, arsenal,man utd,celtic,rangers,barca,r.madrid,porto,benfica,ps v the french greek and italian teams let me down too often to incluse any of them but now and again i might include either of the milan teams.

adam28
27th February, 2011, 02:01 PM
How many of you are betting on football?

Maybe we should start a thread to exchange opinions and betting tips. I am sure we all need some extra cash.

I used to bet for a four years and the last three years I stopped. Maybe it is time to go back again?

Or not?

I have a bet most weekends on football. I pick 5 teams to win(accumalator) im not a serious gambler just a fiver at a time. Im also partial to a correct score. Last week i won 130 pound.
Today i got 2-1 to arsenal with zigic to score first 85-1 and also got 3-1 to arsenal too lol

So mate i think you have a good idea.

steppenwolf
27th February, 2011, 02:04 PM
i think this would be a good idea wolf. I normally have a 20 quid accumulater on a saturday. im not too bad with english premiership and spl games but my knowledge of smaller teams ie conference and english 1,2,3 rd division is poor.

It is good to know one league better then 10 a little. When I used to bet I was following about 20 leagues and you just can't do that.

if you can stick to these teams at home hopefully on the same weekend you shouldnt go far wrong, arsenal,man utd,celtic,rangers,barca,r.madrid,porto,benfica,ps v the french greek and italian teams let me down too often to incluse any of them but now and again i might include either of the milan teams.

Yup, you are right. Italians are so tough to play for the last couple of seasons. For the teams you have mentioned you are right but the odds are very small. From 1.15 to 1.45 and you need to get 7-8 pair to make some good odd. By the way, bookmakers make a fortune on that "sure thing" games. Worst odds 1.15 to 170. Trust me, you will easier to hit 1.95 or 2.25, 2.35 and 2.85 odd.

Personal and expensive experience. I lost a lot of my money on small odds.

footycard steve
27th February, 2011, 02:29 PM
It is good to know one league better then 10 a little. When I used to bet I was following about 20 leagues and you just can't do that.

Yup, you are right. Italians are so tough to play for the last couple of seasons. For the teams you have mentioned you are right but the odds are very small. From 1.15 to 1.45 and you need to get 7-8 pair to make some good odd. By the way, bookmakers make a fortune on that "sure thing" games. Worst odds 1.15 to 170. Trust me, you will easier to hit 1.95 or 2.25, 2.35 and 2.85 odd.

Personal and expensive experience. I lost a lot of my money
on small odds.
this is why it pays to bet with vc bet and dont hit the crossbar promotion free bet refund if 1 team lets you down,believe me from my list you dont find 2 of them letting you down very often i have won many times this season and had free bet refunds plenty of times also.

footycard steve
27th February, 2011, 02:33 PM
I have a bet most weekends on football. I pick 5 teams to win(accumalator) im not a serious gambler just a fiver at a time. Im also partial to a correct score. Last week i won 130 pound.
Today i got 2-1 to arsenal with zigic to score first 85-1 and also got 3-1 to arsenal too lol

do you take advantage of any of the bookie offers? a lot offer bet reunds on correct scores if the game ends 0-0 or some have chosen score or goalscorer last goal refunds etc etc.

adam28
27th February, 2011, 02:42 PM
do you take advantage of any of the bookie offers? a lot offer bet reunds on correct scores if the game ends 0-0 or some have chosen score or goalscorer last goal refunds etc etc.

No mate i dont really look for these things but i will now.

And also just had alook round vc bet. Thats a good thing they are doing with the 1 team letting you down. Ive had this many times. my mate had 8 out of 9 yesterday and also last week he had 7 out of 7 90 mins gone and injury time 2 went down ffs its tough

footycard steve
27th February, 2011, 04:48 PM
No mate i dont really look for these things but i will now.

And also just had alook round vc bet. Thats a good thing they are doing with the 1 team letting you down. Ive had this many times. my mate had 8 out of 9 yesterday and also last week he had 7 out of 7 90 mins gone and injury time 2 went down ffs its tough
if you join vc make sure you get an opening free bet offer and make sure you enter the beat victor competitions,i never go upto 9 folds without perming say any 7 and any 8 but the vc promotion now not accepting perm bets it just changed this month so if you wanted 5 from 6 you would have to enter the 6 different bets which wouldnt take that long.

steppenwolf
27th February, 2011, 04:59 PM
Here is the idea. We could make a social betting group at DK. Together we can decide weather to be closed one with invitations only or free. There we can post our betting tips for day by day. It is easier to search and follow than here. We could also make some rules.

Lets hear ya lads...

opsmonkey
27th February, 2011, 05:08 PM
I spunked off a ?10er on Liverpool to win 2-0 and Lucas to score Anytime

steppenwolf
27th February, 2011, 05:38 PM

Is that one ticket? or someone needs to turn a tour of beer ;)

adam28
27th February, 2011, 05:59 PM
i got 2-1 to arsenal with zigic to score first 85-1 one bet i put on 5 pound

johnboy1974
28th February, 2011, 08:19 PM
remember a small weekly magazine that gave you football tips about 10 years ago dont know if its still around and i cant remeber the name of it either.

adam28
5th March, 2011, 09:20 AM
Anyone doing any football bets this weekend?

I will post my teams later, they will be all 3pm KO from the English/scotish leagues.

I will pick between 5 and 10 teams to win. on an accumalator so all must win for me to win. I will bet 5 pound and if all come through i will have a nice little earner.

I do this every saturday,and normally win ~~~~ all lol but its fun watching soccer saturday. maybe some more can join in and post there teams. If not you can follow mine for fun.

Cheers

steppenwolf
5th March, 2011, 11:26 AM
Anyone doing any football bets this weekend?

I will post my teams later, they will be all 3pm KO from the English/scotish leagues.

I will pick between 5 and 10 teams to win. on an accumalator so all must win for me to win. I will bet 5 pound and if all come through i will have a nice little earner.

I do this every saturday,and normally win ~~~~ all lol but its fun watching soccer saturday. maybe some more can join in and post there teams. If not you can follow mine for fun.

Cheers

I will also post my weekend suggestions. Must warn everyone that I am not in shape right now but will give my best. Also adam mate what so you think about idea I suggested, to create a social betting group and post there our tips? Regards!

adam28
5th March, 2011, 12:13 PM
Also adam mate what do you think about idea I suggested, to create a social betting group and post there our tips? Regards!

I think thats a great idea mate,but people will not give there best tips as people will bet and bring the odds down. I think that will really only apply with horse tips though.

Lets see if we can get any other opinions

Cheers

steppenwolf
5th March, 2011, 12:24 PM
Here is my tips for this weekend. You have leagues all around the Europe. I did not played any EPL or SPL cause I let it to you. You are the experts. I will give 10 teams. Not all 10 is not likely to be a winner but we will play on procent.

Reminder > I am not in my betting shape, will need couple of weeks to get in.

Here we go:

MARSEILLE ? Lille 1 (France 1)
Gloria Bistrica ? SPORTUL 1 (Romania 1)
SPORTING ? Beira Mar 1 (Portugal 1)
NAPOLI ? Brescia 1 (Italy 1)
FIORENTINA ? Catania 1 (Italy 1)
ADO DEN HAG - NEC Nijmegen 1 (Holland 1)
NURNBERG - Sent Pauli 1910 1 (Germany 1)
BORUSIA MG - 1899 Hofenhajm 1 (Germany 1)
HERCULES - Almeria 1 (Spain 1)
HERTA ? FSV Frankfurt 1 (Germany 2)

Hope it will go well ;) Cheers

adam28
5th March, 2011, 12:32 PM
Here are my bets

Norwich City v Preston North End - Norwich City @ 4/7 (ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP)

Charlton Athletic v Tranmere Rovers - Charlton Athletic @ 8/11 ( ENGLISH LEAGUE 1)

Peterborough United v Exeter City -Peterborough United @ 8/11 (ENGLISH LEAGUE 1)

Gillingham v Bradford City - Gillingham @ 8/11 (ENGLISHLEAGUE 2)

Celtic v Hamilton Academical - Celtic @ 1/6 (SCOTTISH PREMIER)

Arsenal v Sunderland - Arsenal @ 4/9 (ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP)

Crawley v Histon - Crawley @ 2/9 (ENGLISH BLUE SQUARE PREMIER)

Brighton v Carlisle United - Brighton @ 8/13 (ENGLISH LEAGUE 1)

Stake: ?5.00 (?5.00 x 1 line) Estimated Returns: ?134.70

steppenwolf
5th March, 2011, 12:41 PM
I think thats a great idea mate,but people will not give there best tips as people will bet and bring the odds down. I think that will really only apply with horse tips though.

Lets see if we can get any other opinions

Cheers

I would also like to hear other opinions. If we make a group you will have to be a DK member to view it`s content and if we make a closed one the only invited members would be a part of it. I think there is not a chance that so much people play from DK to lower down the odds. Let see. Cheers adam.

adam28
5th March, 2011, 12:50 PM
I will be keep a check on your results, you do correct score too wow. are they separate bets or an accumalator? Please dont me it is.. That will give you about a million pounds lol

All mine KO at 3pm today UK time obviously. All must win.

steppenwolf
5th March, 2011, 12:54 PM
I will be keep a check on your results, you do correct score too wow. are they separate bets or an accumalator? Please dont me it is.. That will give you about a million pounds lol

All mine KO at 3pm today UK time obviously. All must win.

These are not correct score, just the winning teams. To hit correct score here you take about 25-30:1. Maybe I missunderstood you mate.

steppenwolf
5th March, 2011, 12:57 PM
Anyway, I am going to see my bookie now. Wish me good luck ;)

adam28
5th March, 2011, 01:12 PM
Sorry mate i read your bet wrong, i read to quick i see now what you do.

You do not bet onlne? its much easier. Plus you can get some free bets when you first open account.

Anyways mate good luck!

footycard steve
5th March, 2011, 01:26 PM
arsenal,man city,celtic,barcelona,inter acc bet refunded if 1 team lets me down.

adam28
5th March, 2011, 03:57 PM
arsenal,man city,celtic,barcelona,inter acc bet refunded if 1 team lets me down.

How much you put on mate? and whats the return.

cheers

adam28
5th March, 2011, 06:15 PM
Oh well another fiver down the drain :banghead: lol

footycard steve
12th March, 2011, 05:28 PM
?25 on man utd to beat arsenal 90 mins with vc if i lose i get bet refunded for cheltenham on tuesday.

chioloko1992
13th March, 2011, 04:00 AM
good :) !!!!!!!

mattybhoy
6th April, 2011, 07:46 PM
I've just got 38-1 on Celtic and Barca drawing tonight, as well as 198-1 on them both losing! 5-1 on Celtic drawing and 12-1 losing.:eek:

mattybhoy
6th April, 2011, 07:57 PM
I fancy a bit of Harrington at 45-1 for the masters.. Seems long that and was in good form last week. Big Phil gunni be there or there abouts tho. Around 6-1 at mo'. Think I might check Kim out. Hope Westwood has a good week.

steppenwolf
15th April, 2011, 12:27 PM
Any suggestions for this weekend?

alker ranger
15th April, 2011, 12:39 PM
?5000 will win you ?1000 that Kenny dalglish will be offered and sign a permanent contract at Liverpool :top:

footycard steve
15th April, 2011, 09:37 PM
6/4 a sending off in the madrid barca game or a bet on high bookings points,no obvious accas this weekend