PDA

View Full Version : anyone know a good film to watch

smirnoff_rules
20th April, 2008, 06:20 PM
looking for a good film to watch tonight , has to suit the wife to ..

thriller if poss .. a good dvd rip aswell and on newsgroups or rapishare ,,cheers

Bulld0g
20th April, 2008, 06:26 PM
Watched Jumper a couple of nights back with the missus. Thought it was a good movie. Got slated by the critics by all accounts, then again thats always the sign of a good movie when the critics hate it lol.
If you haven't seen it m8, might be worth a go.

Devilfish
20th April, 2008, 06:47 PM
I watched Million Dollar Baby last night...excellent film.

Hmmm...what about....

The Usual Suspects
Fight Club
Memento
The Departed

smirnoff_rules
20th April, 2008, 06:51 PM
The Usual Suspects looks good , watch all the rest ,,cheers will run that passed the wife

thommo
20th April, 2008, 06:58 PM
im thinking my next film might be "the eye" jessica alba (more than a reason to watch lol) and from the tv ads it looks ok.

smirnoff_rules
20th April, 2008, 06:59 PM
good film that m8 and a wake was good too

allycoops
20th April, 2008, 07:00 PM
Got that down to watch "The Eye" waht ever you do dont watch her other one, "Awake" watched that last night, crap

smirnoff_rules
20th April, 2008, 07:02 PM
Got that down to watch "The Eye" waht ever you do dont watch her other one, "Awake" watched that last night, crap

the wife liked that l thought it was ok , but l do watch films over the top of my lappy lol

krazylegz
20th April, 2008, 07:16 PM
i was gunna ask the same question but decided to d/l american gangster, so i'll see what this is like

allycoops
20th April, 2008, 07:26 PM
i was gunna ask the same question but decided to d/l american gangster, so i'll see what this is like

excellent Krazy, i think its one of the best movies ive seen in a long time

charlie senator
20th April, 2008, 08:31 PM
I watched " In the Valley of Elah " last night with the wife and we both thought it was a cracking film. Going to watch rendition in a minute

biffo1
20th April, 2008, 08:35 PM
we all watched august rush good story , had a bit of every thing

Jaffa
20th April, 2008, 09:21 PM
Think I will watch Stand by me again, I never tire of that film.

A good film from years back was Hero with Jet Li, it is not in English but a bloody good show.