PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 206 1.4 benzin, '02, supply problem

hjulet
28th February, 2011, 11:11 PM
Auto is:
1.4benzyna Peugeot 206, 2002. hatchback, the engine ECU Magneti Marelli IAW 48P2.76, BSM B2.

The problem with supply - no lights beam (directions, emergency lights, high beam and parking lights and stop working and horn works as well) does not work the fan blower, wipers,

and most importantly: no fires in the engine - you do not hear the fuel pump, starter turns, of course.
Diagnosis via Peugeot Planet and what it does not connect to the engine ECU, and the other is united (in module BSI is no fault in module Airbag shows an error-lack of information about the car speed constant error and can not be erased. The multi-function display error for lack of standing (something like that)
in module 'switch under the steering wheel "error concerning the lack of speed the car,

I checked the fuses, voltage after the ignition module also mentioned BSM b2 to another and the same. I did test the actuators, and surprisingly a light beam, wipers work. no errors in the bsi also because I suspect that it may corrupt? but why does not connect at all with the engine ECU.

Help please, for me, a strange thing and can not cope with it anymore. Maybe someone will send a specific schedule? I may have a problem in the power supply Magneti Marelli is - I know that the bronze pin connector on b4 is 12V so I managed to deduce from my schema.

chacarita
1st March, 2011, 01:44 AM
post vin number to help with wirw diagram

hjulet
1st March, 2011, 09:47 AM
VF32CHFXF42744656

chacarita
1st March, 2011, 05:54 PM
Attached file with wirw diagram, check 12v in pin b4 48v brown when you have this ecu send grund by f2 32v black to bm34 for rele contact then this rele send 12v to ecu by a4 32v black and f3 32v gray, one of this, dont remember wich, is a 12v temp for fuel pump, another ys permanent by conyact, and need check gound and wire to obd terminal

autoelectric
2nd March, 2011, 09:32 AM
Hello
I had a simmilar problem in Peugeot 307.
Sundenly one morning car didnt start.
I had communication with all ecus except engine ecu.
I tried to put another ecu knowing that the car wont start again but i wanted to see if i will have communication.
With the other ecu i had communication so the engine ecu was faulty.