PDA

View Full Version : how many ppl have one of these?

father ted
1st March, 2008, 08:27 AM
OK guys this is something am into ( dont know a lot about them just luv playing them )just wanted to know wot other ppl have and are the modded or wot?

pob639
1st March, 2008, 12:15 PM
i've got 2 both modded didnt mod them myself though cheaper to take to a local computer shop and i love them both
ps loads of games but still love wii sports bowling great fun lol (watch the light lol)

also xbox 120gig hd chipped , xbox 360 flashed , nds's with m3 cards ,psp flashed , dreambox 7020si 1.2m dish hh mount , dreambox 500c , loads other gagets

father ted
1st March, 2008, 02:30 PM
ive just got the wii but had it since it first came out slight mod been done to it (cough) i have loads of games to (cough)mines has pic12f629 with yaosim on it i can programme but cant solder (well i can but not that light lol)this is the first games console i ever wanted lol by the way am no young thing :star:

berley
5th March, 2008, 01:19 PM
ive also got a wii modded with pic12f629 with yaosim on it

works a treat especially with super mario galaxy, ive never played the game but i enjoy watching other people play it, on the whole im useless playing the games as i dont have the patience, although i do enjoy the boxing game (good for letting off steam) lol

does anyone remember nintendos first (i think) console ? the wee grey box one, i loved the original mario game that came with that, and also dr mario, used to sit for hours at a time playing that

Devilfish
5th March, 2008, 06:40 PM
My brother had one, unmodded.

It's excellent when you get a group of you and you all play.

You pay the price the next day though....mutha fcuka!!!

Feels like you've just done a workout at the gym!

father ted
5th March, 2008, 10:03 PM
try the darts game that is so funny :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Enticy
9th March, 2008, 06:28 PM
In answer to the original question, I would reply as follows:

- Wii with Argon fitted (thank you Wiiman)
- Xbox 360 Premium Flashed with iXtreme 1.4 (Benq)
- Xbox 360 Elite Flashed with iXtreme 1.4 (Benq)
- Nintendo DS (Phat) with R4DS Cart
- Nintendo DS Lite with R4DS Cart
- PSP Flashed with CFW 3.9 M33
- PS3 Flashed with...I wish LOL

smirnoff_rules
9th March, 2008, 06:37 PM
wii . chipped by wiiman
xbox360 by me
psp by me
modems .dreambox . replay box. eurovox's

thommo
9th March, 2008, 07:01 PM
well at present i have a 360 with 1.4 firmware and a ps3.

i have had 2 ps3's sold one and bought another recently.

2 wii's bought one played it got bored sold it then bought another played it got bored sold it lol.

loads of other consoles but all sold except the ps3 and 360.

newbwii
10th March, 2008, 10:06 AM
Hi, I recently got one. Spent a small fortune on just a few games when I heard about this mod thing. I was told to first sign up for a premium rapidshare account to start downloading some games which I did. I figured out how to download a few movies but am really just interested in the wii games. The problem is I've spent hours searching for links but haven't found a single one that was a valid download. Can you please tell me how to find them as I am very new to all this. Thanks!

allycoops
10th March, 2008, 10:23 AM
say hello in the introduction section

in answer to your question try this, good luck, let us know if you need more help.

use Google to search mate,

type the name of the wii game you want to search into Google and also type

rapidshare. i.e

medal of honor wii pal rapidshare

or try

wii games rapidshare in google.

from typing in these you should find some links or places to get the games from

pootas
10th March, 2008, 12:07 PM
Or just pay for Newsgroups...Soooo much easier and a guaranteed decent speed

Lee0204
10th March, 2008, 09:50 PM
Or just pay for Newsgroups...Soooo much easier and a guaranteed decent speed

My advice would be whats posted above

I to have a wii modded with the argon chip(wiiman) with lots of games downloaded from newsgroups

Am also interested in downloading games for my PSP if anyone would like to give me any advice on that :-)

Raven
19th April, 2008, 12:45 AM
At the minute I don't have anything lol. Just my PC which I am building up and using for gaming. I used to have a 360 and Wii, 360 broke down within the year and I havn't bought one since, just abit weary of them now after that. Wii was okay but I only had it a few months and I mainly only played Zelda and Wii Sports on it, there came a time where I couldn't play it for a week and after a while I realised that I hadn't played it in months and didn't miss it so I decided to sell it, right around the time when Mario Galaxy came out too as luck would have it lol. To me it's simply a novelty console and how much enjoyment you get out of it depends on how often you have your m8s over on multiplayer. Otherwise it's longevity suffers after a while. And the PS3 is just too expenisve right now, though it's on the list lol. Just waiting for the right moment if it ever comes.

Carry on.

thommo
19th April, 2008, 12:47 AM
you'll be drawing a pension before you get one lol.

Mordor1946
19th April, 2008, 12:50 AM
Never thought I'd end up knackered playing a TV game but that 10 pin bowling is a killer !!

Dreamer
23rd April, 2008, 09:20 AM
I've got a bog standard wii which I got just after they came out. I didn't realize you could mod them till I joined this forum.

It's great fun when there's a few of you having a "small tipple". we normally do the bowling but the tennis is fun with 4 of you too. My fav game so far has been Zelda. I found Lara infuriating as you had to redo the same bit over and over if you made a mistake. Raving Rabbids was quite funny but aimed more at the younger market I think. If you've got wii Play give the cow racing a go with a m8. I think my pal likes to stick that one on now and then so that she can call me a mad cow and get away with it!!

delboy13
7th May, 2008, 12:31 AM
i have got a wii modded with d2pro also got old xbox modded but that is collecting dust now Mordor1946 is right first time i played tennis on wii sports even my arm was knackered wii sports is still one of my favourite games though. thinking about buying wii fit but misses reakons it is to expensive maybe i will wait abit will see

McMav
12th May, 2008, 01:23 PM
Got one (Well wife has) not modded it yet will wait for warrenty to run out first.

ozfromcuba
12th May, 2008, 09:50 PM
hi..got the wii+wii sports a few weeks ago and i love it.... and the ten pin bowling is superb...sweat me wotsits of playing fantastico the wife loves it too:D

The Noan
25th May, 2008, 07:17 AM
stayed up all night at bestbuy night before launch day. got my wii, had it for like a year and a half then sold it. then my bro got a modded one fell in love with it all over again.

wii argon chip
psp slim cfw 3.9 m33
black flashed ds m3 perfect

ead
25th May, 2008, 11:04 AM
got a wii which i've had for over a year but it's not chipped as yet