hooley
2nd March, 2011, 06:42 PM
Latest Firmware
Added Greek language and so on
Optimise CCCAM and CS function
Optimise the reading card function

MR-T
2nd March, 2011, 06:59 PM
thanks for this Hooley just waht i was looking for.

Dub12Dave
2nd March, 2011, 07:01 PM
hooley I am going to ask a silly question, What is this software for and should we install it? sorry that was 2 silly questions, but you get my meaning.

hooley
2nd March, 2011, 08:01 PM
hooley I am going to ask a silly question, What is this software for and should we install it? sorry that was 2 silly questions, but you get my meaning.

Dave I'll be totally honest with you, I put it on my box there a while ago and I don't see any difference at all. It's safe alright. It might speed up the c##am a bit maybe. No harm in keeping up to date but if you're happy with what you have, stay with it

Dub12Dave
2nd March, 2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks hooley I might put it on tomorrow as I want to try a new server aswell.

dell_xps
2nd March, 2011, 11:30 PM
Cheers m8, give it a go in a few days time !

love rose
3rd March, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hooley dear how i enable to download this firmware because i,m new in this forum thanks

hooley
3rd March, 2011, 05:49 PM
Hooley dear how i enable to download this firmware because i,m new in this forum thanks

You need to have a certain amount of posts before you can download, I'll pm you a direct link

shariifi
3rd March, 2011, 10:01 PM
Hi hooley

I just recieved my new openbox, can you please tell me the most stable firmware to use.

Where can I find an example of cline in Cccam.cfg

I got this test line, how do I write it in Cccam.cfg file.

Removed
Just copy and paste or openbox require specific format

Thanks in advance

dell_xps
3rd March, 2011, 10:34 PM
M8 please edit your post, no reference to clines etc.

fintannl
7th March, 2011, 08:50 PM
can someone tell me if the openbox can support a 7 day epg and uf so using what sources. also can you connect an external hard drive to record

eattheliving
7th March, 2011, 09:09 PM
can someone tell me if the openbox can support a 7 day epg and uf so using what sources. also can you connect an external hard drive to record

couldn't comment on the hdd but the epg is only now and next matey

:rock:

handyguy2002
7th March, 2011, 09:45 PM
hi guys

can someone please comfirm the above file as save to use, read somewhere on here that peeps are having probs, saying THIS IS CLONE ,,,,

thanks

its ok guys, it work a treat :)

tojump
11th March, 2011, 04:38 AM
:congrats:new to the site, i just ordered an openbox s9, i have worked with other boxes but new to this one, just letting ya'll know i will be asking questions now and again.

kevhky
13th March, 2011, 11:09 AM
No problems matey ask away ?????

mistry86
16th March, 2011, 05:48 PM
hi mate pls help me as i am new to all this how do i get a cccam keys as i do not know on the openbox s9

Dub12Dave
16th March, 2011, 07:44 PM
Hello mistry86 you might need to explain what you want to do a little more clearly as it is very hard to understand.

Are you trying to load your cline?

tarekaldbes
25th March, 2011, 06:44 PM
Latest Firmware
Added Greek language and so on
Optimise CCCAM and CS function
Optimise the reading card function
i have a skybox and i am trying to download the new software onto it. however, it is not seeing the cccam from the usb and i cannot download the software. is there something wrong with my skybox, or am i downloading the wrong software? is there a solution for my problem?

Dub12Dave
25th March, 2011, 07:07 PM
What exactly have you got saved on the usb?