PDA

View Full Version : Delphi ECU read/write hardware

Pyrhel
3rd March, 2011, 04:03 AM
Hi all,

This is my second post in DK, so I'm a newbie here, but I'm a regular reader! Awesome forum with lots of info! Thanks.

So, about the question I've got - I need a software + hardware for the Delphi systems to read/write using the OBD port. I'm looking for something universal as MPPS and definitely a clone. I couldn't find such a hardware and software for Bosch, Siemens and Delphi systems in one, are there any?

I'm asking that because in the next days I must choose what hardware to use.

I'll using it for DPF removal and chip tuning. It's my automotive career start. Until now i've got the Ford's IDS, Lexia, PP2000, VAG-COM and several other diagnostic tools. I'm migrating from a desktop & server developer to auto R&D.

Thanks in advance,
Anatoliy

ipejasinovic
3rd March, 2011, 05:26 PM
For EU vehicles, Flashtec/KESS/MagPro2 has a little bit better support for Delphi ECUs than MPPS, but not much better.

List of supported vehicles (http://www.auto-electronics.de/index.php?dispatch=attachments.getfile&attachment_id=3)

Pyrhel
3rd March, 2011, 05:49 PM
Hi Igor and thanks for the reply. These are good suggestions, especially KESS. But as a start-up I'm looking for a clone for now. In the near future if everything goes as it's planned, I'll migrate to a genuine.

As far as I'm familiar with clones, there are no clones for KESS and MagPro?