PDA

View Full Version : SERVICE ADVISOR ON DPA5

carlu78
3rd March, 2011, 06:48 PM
FOR FRIENDS TO PAST THREADS.....HERE IS THE PROFF...

SERVICE ADVISOR NOW IS SOPORTED BY DPA5...IF WANT MORE INFO PLEASE SEND ME M.P...

P.D. IM NOT DPA SELLER....JUST A PASSIONATE MECHANIC

GREETINGS.....:thrasher:

DICODIESEL
4th March, 2011, 04:49 AM
dude service advisor jhon deere is compatible with nexiq???... thanks

carlu78
4th March, 2011, 08:28 AM
dude service advisor jhon deere is compatible with nexiq???... thanks

no dear friend..sorry...only dpa5 works well

anoriega
29th January, 2012, 08:25 PM
FOR FRIENDS TO PAST THREADS.....HERE IS THE PROFF...

SERVICE ADVISOR NOW IS SOPORTED BY DPA5...IF WANT MORE INFO PLEASE SEND ME M.P...

P.D. IM NOT DPA SELLER....JUST A PASSIONATE MECHANIC

GREETINGS.....:thrasher:

hey man, many thank...

you can send me the info,,

thank in advance..

leopedranski
30th January, 2012, 08:56 AM
as you have shown, the link on dpa starter oem is RED. this means the program is not installed, or wrong link, i have dpa 5, this jdmain is not to be found on either service advisor cf and ag, 2.6, and 2.8

jackalfa
31st January, 2012, 08:46 AM
Please, DG Diagnostics can be used with Nexiq USB Link or is propietary to DG interfaces only?
I would like to test the program if it works with nexiq, please share it. Thanks

leopedranski
31st January, 2012, 10:15 AM
DPA V BLUE LABEL on market is the best interface ever ! , but for programs that accepts RP1210 protocol, and for programs that have this dpa in adapter list (same as allison doc)

NEXIQ on market is similar , and also is a good interface.

But this are generic interfaces, DPA V blue label will never work with CNH , and nexiq will never work with Service advisor.

CNH DPA is WHITE, Service advisor NEXIQ is marked with NEXIQ JOHN DEERE EDL label!

It is not the same also because Firmware and Hardware difference.

Regarding Nexiq and Service advisor. Attached you can see what service advisor ask as hardware .

All are special made By Nexiq for John Deere.

ottomotto
31st January, 2012, 02:05 PM
DPA V BLUE LABEL on market is the best interface ever ! , but for programs that accepts RP1210 protocol, and for programs that have this dpa in adapter list (same as allison doc)

But this are generic interfaces, DPA V blue label will never work with CNH , and nexiq will never work with Service advisor.

CNH DPA is WHITE, Service advisor NEXIQ is marked with NEXIQ JOHN DEERE EDL label!

Regarding Nexiq and Service advisor. Attached you can see what service advisor ask as hardware .

DAP5 Blue work fine on CNH, CAN and K-Line tested. Just need to modify the 6/9-pin cable for K-Line.

DPA5 or Nexiq never work on Service ADVISOR. Will work EDL only.

leopedranski
31st January, 2012, 07:16 PM
It is wrong what you say about DPA blue.Have you ever tested on machine? Or you was satisfied if PC link was blinking. I tell you i repair this machines, and tested one day one Case Wheel loader. Blue DPA will NEVER connect to machine, even if PC link was blinking.

regards,

dieselequipos
2nd February, 2012, 04:39 AM
DAP5 Blue work fine on CNH, CAN and K-Line tested. Just need to modify the 6/9-pin cable for K-Line.

hello ottomotto do you have a pins of modifi for k Line on cnh..

thanks

leopedranski
2nd February, 2012, 07:14 AM
attached you have cnh 9 pin deutsch adapter pin out

ottomotto
2nd February, 2012, 07:12 PM
It is wrong what you say about DPA blue.Have you ever tested on machine? Or you was satisfied if PC link was blinking. I tell you i repair this machines, and tested one day one Case Wheel loader. Blue DPA will NEVER connect to machine, even if PC link was blinking.

regards,

Ofcourse CAN working on EST and K-line working fine on EASY. Tested on 7.1 and older.

anoriega
3rd February, 2012, 06:14 PM

Hi ottomotto, what its the best way to make the cable modification for CNH??

DB_member
5th February, 2012, 08:38 AM

Do I understand right that Service Advisor and John Deere products need RP1210 protocol support? Would this clone then possibly work:
Truck Diag King-Multi Diesel Diagnosis Interface - Heavy Duty And Motor Diagnostic Tools - Product Catalog - China Century Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,ltd (http://www.ccssit.net/sdp/549106/4/pd-2857981/6775099-1588670/Truck_Diag_King-Multi_Diesel_Diagnosis_Interface.html)

They mention FEATURES: - RP1210A, RP1210B and they also list "Service Advisor".

I have no idea about the product price.

carlu78
6th February, 2012, 07:07 AM
recently i proff myself on cnh machine and works ok....no problem...mine in blue...greetings

leopedranski
6th February, 2012, 11:19 AM
Carlu, please post some pictures with machine info and maybe error on gearbox ZF. I am just curious how you connected to cnh machines. What pins you used? On what pin number. adapter and machine
what is a dg dpa V blue.

thank you,

regards,

ottomotto
6th February, 2012, 04:19 PM
Do I understand right that Service Advisor and John Deere products need RP1210 protocol support? Would this clone then possibly work:
Truck Diag King-Multi Diesel Diagnosis Interface - Heavy Duty And Motor Diagnostic Tools - Product Catalog - China Century Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,ltd (http://www.ccssit.net/sdp/549106/4/pd-2857981/6775099-1588670/Truck_Diag_King-Multi_Diesel_Diagnosis_Interface.html)

They mention FEATURES: - RP1210A, RP1210B and they also list "Service Advisor".

I have no idea about the product price.

On Deere only thier EDL will work, not any other RP1210.

ottomotto
6th February, 2012, 04:21 PM
Hi ottomotto, what its the best way to make the cable modification for CNH??

The pinouts posed above
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/service-advisor-dpa5-193408/#post1436177

Alexx60rus
27th February, 2012, 10:46 AM
Hi ottomotto (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/173285-ottomotto/)! I tested DPA5 blue label with stock firmware - K-line does not work on the table, let alone on a tractor. J1939 work fine. I will say more, the K-line (pin 1 db 25) is not pulled-up to + supply. I also tested a modified firmware ( White label ) - when running Diagnostics K-line pulled-up to + supply, but the request is different from EASy+ECI. Checked on different tractors with EDC7U31 K-Line.

parezoo
27th February, 2012, 10:45 PM
I have a EDL V.1 disassembled on my table right now, if that might give any clue?

loadem
15th June, 2012, 04:53 PM
Who has the firmware CNH to DPA 5 (blue)?
Thank you very much

alsop
16th June, 2012, 09:15 PM
I own a dpa4 plus and a DPA5 duel can wireless. I don't recommend programming on wireless Bluetooth connection at all. Use the USB port. Also DG still has production problems with it's sub panel coming loose for the Bluetooth. One of the first things I did was to disassemble and silicone the panel to the main board with dielectric type. Drop it once and it might malfunction. DG will warranty but shipping time is time lost for repairs. I wish Allison would auto connect instead of manual setup each time for the Bluetooth. Still it is a great product and would purchase it again.

dieselequipos
25th September, 2012, 06:00 AM
amigo como descargo el sofware, gracias

hey members on this forum dont spoak other language only use english and i see you write need all software

for help need more time member

Fede78
4th November, 2012, 09:35 PM
Hi, do u know if exsist "china" version of DPA5?

aarias
5th November, 2012, 04:45 AM
Hi, do u know if exsist "china" version of DPA5?

No, even if it exist i totally recommend you to buy the original products, you have 2 years warranty.

If need more info pm me

regards.

Fede78
5th November, 2012, 09:22 AM
No, even if it exist i totally recommend you to buy the original products, you have 2 years warranty.

If need more info pm me

regards.

It's because i want only use to check my New Holland tractors... I've not to use for business and i was looking for cheaper unit, maybe used unit or clone if exist...

In china market we can find all truck and agriculture tool (cummins inline, nexiq...) but not DPA 5...

AlexBrooy
25th November, 2012, 11:47 AM
Its far beyon china cloners' possibilities to clone DPA-5. The motherboard is really sophisticated.
I have blue DPA-5 and CNH7.2 working fine. But I bought it in Lithuania. I thinkh they cracked CNH EST soft in some manner, and now it connects through blue DPA. I tested it on many tractors, and didn't find any bugs during work.
But, we are talking about DPA + JD SA. So, did anybody except Carlu, try to test DPA-5 and ServiceAdvisor? How to make Advisor include DPA-5 in equipment list? The first screen in topic is not a proof of DPA-5 working. Any suggestions?

Peltza
25th November, 2012, 11:18 PM
Hi! I'm just beginner here but very interested of DPA5 and JD Service advisor and CNH EST. Am I rigth, there is at least two different versions of DPA5 on market, standard blue and CNH version white. All "crey" sellers have blue version with CNH EST, but they promise it works both in CNH and others. If the differense is in firmware, is it possible to flash by my self to blue version? And in Dearborn official site is shown S.A. in OEM supported list, how to make it working?

hugos31
6th January, 2013, 11:37 PM
DEARBON DPA5 in ebay 790 $ DG Technologies DPA 5 Bluetooth Kit | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/DG-Technologies-DPA-5-Bluetooth-Kit-/251172895475?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3a7b123af3&vxp=mtr)

jkalil
8th January, 2013, 05:30 AM
From DGTECH team:
John Deere ServiceAdvisor is not RP1210 compliant. They require, and will only allow the use of
their proprietary adapter. However the DPA along with DG Diagnostics will read/clear codes and
provide parameters from the John Deere J1939 data bus. If all you are looking to do is to view
faults and get generic databus information, the DPA works fine, however if you need to
re-calibrate/re-flash, then you will need their proprietary adapter.

parezoo
8th January, 2013, 05:57 AM
I have an EDL V.1 that got a brand new motherboard from Nexiq but I am not going to need it anymore...

Biser Kulinov
18th February, 2013, 01:59 AM
Are some to have pin diagram JD?
Regards

Zapata1571
9th October, 2015, 01:01 AM
Hi Carlu, you can explain me how i can use?

christensen
22nd November, 2019, 05:05 PM
Hi, EST will work with this interface?

Raulmax
19th April, 2020, 02:58 PM
Yes dear, the DPA5 tested it on a new holland skid steer loader and it worked fine, to extract and erase fault codes, read live parameters from sensors, I have not tried it in programming yet.

bedoo54
16th October, 2020, 06:58 PM
Yes dear, the DPA5 tested it on a new holland skid steer loader and it worked fine, to extract and erase fault codes, read live parameters from sensors, I have not tried it in programming yet.

use with modified firmware or original firmware do you made new connection or what you are using

singleperson
31st October, 2020, 02:08 PM
No, DPA5 is not working on CNH EST. You must download new firmware CNH DPA5 for your DPA5 adapter.

Or buy another adapter: CNH DPA5.

danielj001
3rd July, 2021, 10:12 AM
Hi, how to add the DPA interface to the service advisor?

singleperson
26th August, 2021, 03:45 AM
no choice, you must buy EDLv2 or EDLv3