PDA

View Full Version : which one

headache
7th March, 2011, 07:58 PM
i'm buying my daughter a ipod touch but theres to much techno language ,she's only 12 so is a 8,16,32,64 gig the best one and what can i do to it jailbreak or softmod,can i download stuff to it for free .thanx for the input

Sirus
9th March, 2011, 03:19 PM
How much music or videos do you think she may want to put on it?... as thats the focal point when buying one... prices go up steep from 8gb to 32gb/64gb. You cant get a 16gb model of ipod touch, which is probably what most people would go for if it WAS available

A jailbreak should be out for it depending on what its loaded with when it comes shipped.. or a jailbreak will come out sooner or later if its shipped with newer 4.3 firmware or something... also you can download a good deal of free things using Cydia

talmadge
14th March, 2011, 06:10 PM
32 gig is great I have 2729 songs a bunch of pics and vids. a bunch of apps and still have 10 gigs of storage left. 8 gigs is too small, 16 is ok, 32 is great, I imagine it would take forever it fill up 64 gigs, it would be an antique by the time it fills up under normal use. but mine isnt jailbroken. If you plan to jailbreak it and get apps and apps and apps. it might fill up.I got me a touch 4th gen 32, and when I wear it out I plan on giving to my kid and get the newest one. Too damn expensive!! for kids. I love mine, it does so many cool things.