PDA

View Full Version : alfa 147 multijet dump

sarkann
8th March, 2011, 01:43 PM
Hi guys, please check my mod file. What do you think about it? Car runs well, but I want to know, what you think. I know, that the rail pressure is too high. Except of this, does it have any bugs?

sarkann
8th March, 2011, 07:21 PM
Nobody comments? Try to have a look at it. Thanks in advance.

alfy
8th March, 2011, 08:08 PM
It's not a good remap for my opinion!

TribesMac
8th March, 2011, 09:23 PM
Jesus fuc**ng christ. Take this shit off your car.

Fuel pressure is the least of your problems. There is one more limiter map, that needs to be set if you want the pressure that you set in your fuel pressure map. But then I know that you will get MCSF because you didn't fix single value limiter for fuel pressure. But the pressure you are requesting is not too high. Pump and injectors can handle much more than that.

Problems are everywhere else.

Duration map increased 15%? What the f*?
If you (or your remapper) cant find the appropriate limiters, then don't touch the ECU. This is not a simple ECU. There are at least 4 limiters (and a torque limiter) that need to be altered if you want to get anything more than stock.
But all you did was to increase injection timing by 15%. This is like fitting a tuning box to your car (and probably tuning box is better than this). How much smoke are you getting form your car?.

And another thing, you went and decreased the lambda based smoke to 0.72 above 3750RPM. That is just plain stupid. This translates to around 12.4:1 air to fuel ratio. And all diesels smoke bad when you go below 16:1.

Injection timing is altered in all ways possible, and most of them does not make any sense to me. But at least there is nothing critically bad.

"VNT" map (or overboost map if you call it that way)... if you dont know what it does, leave it alone. You just cant alter it by 40% just for fun...

I dont know why you did that to torque limiter, but increasing the torque by 40% at 1250RPM, and 8% at 2500RPM, does not make any sense at all... and also, why is the torque limited to 0 at 4500RPM?? Is that some kind of high rev protection?

But as I said before, if you dont find at least 4 other limiters, increasing torque limiter does nothing in this ECU.

All power gain you are getting is from increasing the injection duration map.

The turbo pressure maps are not so bad, but you dont need to request so much boost so early. Amongst other things you can get turbo surge, because of that. And that is bad. Other thing is boost spiking, also bad...
But anyway so much boost is not needed at 1750RPM in this engine...

As I said in the beginning remove this from your ECU if you dont want bad things happening to your car...

sarkann
9th March, 2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks a lot for your opinion. I am a newbie, thats truth. Torque limiter is set to 8% in 2500revs because of vibration of flying wheel. No more torque is accepted by my engine. I tuned it with FiatEcuScan and every parameter I checked. Car doesn?t smoke, maybe you don?t believe in that, but it?s truth. 4500 is an overspeed protection for my son.
Boost spiking (solenoid duty cycle I think) is decreased according to logged data (overboost pressure) from diagnostic tool. Now my overboost pressure is about 2500mBar constantly from 2500 till 4500. I had to decreased it so much, because of spikes. Map seems to be uncontinuous, but real effect is OK.
Rail pressure limiter is not increased, I don?t have any idea, why to do it. Real rail pressure is 1500Bar. Limiter doesn?t affect it, I don?t know, why..... This number was read by diagnostic tool, too. Single value for this limiter is hidden for me. I don?t have a damos for this ECU. :(
I found a smoke limiter, first I increased it, but car started to produce too much smoke without power effect. After I left it in original value, no smoke is produced.
What is the problem by altering the lengt of injection of 15% more? Do you think, is it too much?
I tuned it according to smoke and boost pressure. Maybe I can send you another dump I made, I think you will find it better. But in real conditions it?s not good. I will seek it and send to you. Thank you for your time and for your answer. Nice to see, that someone is so kind to give some advice fo free. Many thanks again.

TribesMac
9th March, 2011, 02:43 PM
You cant alter anything by only increasing torque limiter in this engine. You might as well leave that torque limiter stock and your car will not produce any less power than it is doing at the moment... All power that you get is form increasing the duration map. But if you are doing it right you dont need to increase the duration map at all. If you want a lot of torque then you extend the map to 90mg/inj (stock is only 80mg), but that is all.

If you are getting so much boost spikes, then you need to check your turbo VNT vanes. They might be sticking. This car is producing almost no boost spikes with original VNT map if everything is in order.

Your smoke limiter is decreased a lot. To 0,72 lambda... it is not stock.

Your car might not produce smoke, but this could be the sign that your MAF is broken and it is showing too small values.

What airflow numbers are you getting at 2500rpm? It should be over 1250mg/inj with this boost, constant airflow during acceleration not spikes.

If you measured fuel pressure with FiatECUScan at 1500bar, then I'm sure that you are getting MCSF error from the engine. But since your pressure limiter is still at 1400bar I doubt that ECU requests any more pressure than 1400bar.

del635
9th March, 2011, 07:54 PM
When you change duration maps the ecu 'thinks' its injecting 'x' amount of fuel but actually injects 'y', manufacturers end the injection at tdc because fuel does not burn when piston is on his way down and more advance than necessary creates nox, so when the ecu is injecting your modded 'y' it only gives enough advance for 'x' so fuel is injected after tdc which only serves to heat your turbo/vanes. Tuning box on railsensor would probably be safer :/

sarkann
9th March, 2011, 08:00 PM
Well, now I attached the map, which I have done today. First one without egr changes, original rail pressure. Second one with egr altered, rail increased. Look at these files, I altered torque limiter, smoke limiter and other limiters. But no efect in driving. I think, you will say, that this one is much better. But in real conditions, it?s not better. Maybe you are right about my VNT.
1. Please, can you give me the adress of single value rail limiter? Or can you send me an original dump with this value increased? i can?t find it without damos. Rail pressure is really 1400bar, as you said. In both files. No DTC. Without increasing of limiter (single value) it will be no higher. It?s my fault. I looked at desired pressure instead of real pressure. Excusion.
2. I think, that this engine isn?t controled by mg/inj, but by N.m. Not truth?
If you will be so kind to help me with this car (it?s really my car), I ?ll be very thankfull. I can send you a lot of data logged by diagnostic tool. MAF by 2500revs is 1250mg/i. Maximal fuel amount isn?t 80, but 70mg/i. Can you help me with this? :damnmate: Thank in advance.

sarkann
9th March, 2011, 08:05 PM
I forgot attachement. Sorry. :banghead:

TribesMac
9th March, 2011, 10:04 PM
Yes this ECU is controlled by Nm, like all EDC16, but there is not only torque limiter map (in Nm) but also 5 other maps that limit the fuel injection in mm^3/inj (all fuel values in Afla ECUs are mm^3/inj not in mg/inj, airflow on the other hand is mg/inj)

You will never get fuel amount over 72mm^3/inj if you dont change the 5 limiters...

Your MAF looks OK.

Lets say I'm in a very good mood today.

So I will tell you addresses you need to look at.
E8A24, E8AE8, E8D2C, EB766, EB7A2, FB19C, FB1C6, FB1F0, FBC96

I will not tell you what they do, just try to figure it out.
Also there are 6 start of injection maps. And please leave the injection duration map alone.

Smoke limiter should not be lower than 1 and you do not need to change the smoke limiter map anywhere else than in "full load area"... so only at high airflow. Leave the parital load maps alone for now.

Also, "disabling" EGR is not optimal, try to make the EGR work at 30:1 air to fuel ratio, this had the best effect and no side effects for me...

sarkann
9th March, 2011, 11:30 PM
So my teacher, have a look at it. Parcial maps and duration I left alone. EGR I left without change, too, for beginning.
Limiters are set. I never increased such a limiters, so please be patient, but I hope, it?s not so awful. 2 maps I tried to modify without knowledges, so I don?t know, if it is well done. (E8D2C and EB7A2).I was very curious, so I tried the first file in my car. Rail pressure is insreased now. I am very happy. :D Thank you very very much for your help. Fuel amount seems to be coresponding to E8AE8. :) Data logged are attached.
Second dump is with duration increased a parcial maps altered. Limiters are set higher. Still without smoke. What do you think about it? Is it very bad? No data logged from this file untill now, I will do it today.

TribesMac
10th March, 2011, 07:43 AM
Somebody forgot to attach something?

sarkann
10th March, 2011, 09:18 AM
Yes, sorry. I attached it now (upper comment). Thanks my friend.

TribesMac
10th March, 2011, 09:46 AM
You obviously need to spend more time looking at that map addresses that I told you.
You need to fully understand what each map does before altering it.
Also pay attention at what RPM and "load" are you changing the maps.

The only part of the map that is "OK" is fuel pressure maps with all limiters. And even there you increased the rail pressure by 7% through all map? Why? You dont need to do that, only increase the pressure at higher loads.

And once more. Duration map does not need altering, unless if you are "extrapolating" the map. To extrapolate you need to calculate how much fuel is injected per microsecond, and then increase the values at the end of the axis that defines fuel quantity in duration map, and then accordingly to what you calculated increase the opening time of the injector.

You will need to study much more to get decent results...

sarkann
10th March, 2011, 10:34 AM
Ok, fuel amount limiters changed. Is it a little bit better now? This was my last "trial and error". I have no more energy for doing it better ...:giveup: Thank you for your time. Check PM. With best regards.

del635
10th March, 2011, 12:48 PM
Sarkann the best advice I was ever given was after you learn to fully define the maps to look at other oem softwares with higher hp and learn from them. So get winols demo, read the manual, then open a few different softwares for different horsepowers on the same-ish engines and define the maps to compare. See what alfa change to achieve more hp, of course theres h/w differences but very generally 'x' amount of fuel *burnt* at 'y' rpm will achieve 'z' nm, (nm/lbsft x rpm = hp)

sarkann
10th March, 2011, 03:27 PM
Thanks del635, this is the thing, what I did. After doing it, I remapped the last map. I use winols of course. I compared 140HP and 150HP software, I found differences in fuel amount maps.
But if you have any other ori maps for the same engine (not only alfa), which I can learn from, please send me it, thank you very much. Or just say what car and what engine should I look for. Thanks again.

grinovsky
10th March, 2011, 08:13 PM
hi sarkann
try with this and report
pw.........pm

sarkann
11th March, 2011, 01:57 PM
After starting, MIL is on, because of EGR and air mass exceed. No more power than original, rail pressure limiter isn?t increased, max. rail pressure is still 1400Bar. Fuel amount without change. Injection timing - sorry, but this is a kind of madness. Torque limiter and charge maps are OK. This is my opinion. So another trial by another tuner? Thanks.

grinovsky
11th March, 2011, 03:54 PM
you know what sarkann (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/222331-sarkann/)
i did't think that you have flashed your ecu by my dump
and you did't try the car on road
this is my opinion

grinovsky
11th March, 2011, 04:51 PM
in idle ,the most egr's engines are closed to keep the stability of engine at idle
but there are not air mass exceed,and mil is off

alfy
11th March, 2011, 10:23 PM
On this ECU you can't close the EGR by map like in VAG cars if you don't know the byte that check EGR... if EGR is full close, MIL is ON!

TribesMac
11th March, 2011, 10:29 PM
EGR switch off on this ECU is very simple.

TribesMac
11th March, 2011, 10:45 PM
you know what sarkann (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/222331-sarkann/)
i did't think that you have flashed your ecu by my dump
and you did't try the car on road
this is my opinion

Why do you think that? Because his engine is still running?

The map you sent him is the most stupid thing I have ever seen, and I have seen many remaps of EDC16C8.

Please don't offer your service if you have no idea what are you doing...

(30+% eariler start of injection through most of the map?!?! are you so evil that you try to kill peoples cars or are you just plain stupid?)

And because you didnt touch duration map (which is OK) and you dont know the limiters that are important, your tuned file will not make 1HP more that the original.

I dont know how many times do I have to tell you guys, raising only torque limiter does nothing on this cars... absolutely nothing. Most tuners compensate by increasing duration, because this is the only way they can get more power out of it.

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 12:44 AM

The map you sent him is the most stupid thing I have ever seen, and I have seen many remaps of EDC16C8.

(30+% eariler start of injection through most of the map?!?! are you so evil that you try to kill peoples cars or are you just plain stupid?)

And because you didnt touch duration map (which is OK) and you dont know the limiters that are important, your tuned file will not make 1HP more that the original.

I dont know how many times do I have to tell you guys, raising only torque limiter does nothing on this cars... absolutely nothing. Most tuners compensate by increasing duration, because this is the only way they can get more power out of it.
silence is the answer for fools

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 01:00 AM
did you know what's the last think that i had do to day
at 18.00 someone phone me a say that his 307 hdi wan't star
at 18.30 i was at home's customer
i scan the car and i find no communication with ecu
at 19.00 the car start and all is repaired
the customer pay me more than i ask him
so,who is the stupide,me or you?

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 09:51 AM
I don't really care what you had to do in your super busy day, or how many cars have you saved...

I saw the tuning file you sent to sarkann and it is crap (and dangerous for the engine). So what is your excuse?

Don't offer your service to other people if you don't know the ECU...

alfy
12th March, 2011, 01:31 PM
Hi!

I prepared a file for this guy, but now I see where this tred is going...
... like seen on many forums people open this treads, than tuners (good or bad, dosn't metter) begin to argue with each other and at the end guy gest a FREE remap and people who argue gets nothig but bad words...

P.S.:
Is not a good thing to comment others work in public!
If you have something to say, say it in private!
Same is for sending around others work, no matter bad or good!

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 02:08 PM
So commenting other peoples work in public is not a good thing, but posting dangerous tune files that can hurt someone's engine is acceptable?

I have absolutely nothing against posting free remaps, as long as they are quality work and wont hurt the engines.

Increasing the duration map is not a quality work from my point of view, and if one does not have the knowledge to do better then he should leave the thing alone. I don't know how hard is it to understand that. Just because it is free it doesn't have to be crap. And if you don't want to share quality remaps for free, don't share at all...

In this thread I told the addresses of most important maps that are hard to find for "good" tuning of this engine, but no one seems to bother. Fine with me...

alfy
12th March, 2011, 04:36 PM
So commenting other peoples work in public is not a good thing, but posting dangerous tune files that can hurt someone's engine is acceptable?

I have absolutely nothing against posting free remaps, as long as they are quality work and wont hurt the engines.

Increasing the duration map is not a quality work from my point of view, and if one does not have the knowledge to do better then he should leave the thing alone. I don't know how hard is it to understand that. Just because it is free it doesn't have to be crap. And if you don't want to share quality remaps for free, don't share at all...

In this thread I told the addresses of most important maps that are hard to find for "good" tuning of this engine, but no one seems to bother. Fine with me...

I didn't see his map, if it is creap you tell to the owner not to use this map and if you want, you can tell your opinon to the guy who made it in private.
I'm 100% sure that if you post one of your maps, someone will comment it and say that is not OK here and there... same if I post one of mine and so on...
You did very much to share the addresses, now is time for the owner to do the work and post here to receive advice how to go further.

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 06:30 PM

i don't increase the duration map in the dump that i sent
the pw is 22222
TribesMac show to us the adress of duration maps that i modifed:bandit:

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 07:51 PM

This is the post where I commented on your work... as you can see I wrote that you didn't increase the duration...

The post that you are quoting does not comment your work, but the work of most tuners that dont bother to learn about the specific ECUs and just increase duration maps...

And I'm glad that you revealed your work to public.

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 08:40 PM
so what are the maps that i tuned?
ECE84,ED0C8,ED30C,ED550,ED794

alfy
12th March, 2011, 09:19 PM
so what are the maps that i tuned?
ECE84,ED0C8,ED30C,ED550,ED794

MIT. You missed one... EE0FA :)

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 09:24 PM
NO,i did't remap this one
do you know why?or it's name?

alfy
12th March, 2011, 09:31 PM
NO,i did't remap this one
do you know why?or it's name?

Yes, don't need to modify that one, but is same kind of the others.

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 09:33 PM
and this is the idle map if you want to increase or dicrease the value of idle:champions:

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 09:36 PM
Yes, don't need to modify that one, but is same kind of the others.

and what is the name of this and the other maps???
because if someone want to give his opinion of my tuned file
he must at first give me the maps's name
and i will accept his criticals

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 09:51 PM
and this is the rail presure limiter map
as you can see the rail presure is limited to 1600bar
so don't have to change it

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 10:10 PM
and this is the idle map if you want to increase or dicrease the value of idle:champions:

Yes and no. This map controls idle only first few minutes after you turn the engine on. But after that idle returns to "stock" 850rpm. To change the idle correctly you also need to change something else...

and this is the rail presure limiter map
as you can see the rail presure is limited to 1600bar
so don't have to change it

Oh really? So what are this two maps then???
FBC96
FBD44

Surely they have got nothing to do with limiting rail pressure?

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 10:23 PM
what's the name of these maps:ECE84,ED0C8,ED30C,ED550,ED794???
Mr:professionnel
all beginer of winols knows what are
and you?
know you see my mod dump

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 10:34 PM
Why do I need to repeat myself?

Instead of asking names, tell us why you modded them like you did and offered them to sarkann? What was your intention?

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 10:35 PM
FBC96:this is the first time that i see that a limiter rail presure limite the presure to 3500rpm at max
sure we don't see that every day

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 10:40 PM
Why do I need to repeat myself?

Instead of asking names, tell us why you modded them like you did and offered them to sarkann? What was your intention?
if you don't know what's this maps
you and chiptuning are as 2 parallel lines that never meet

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 10:40 PM
FBC96:this is the first time that i see that a limiter rail presure limite the presure to 3500rpm at max
sure we don't see that every day

Why is it so strange? ECU takes the 3500rpm limit and applies it for all higher RPMs. It doesnt matter since the stock requested pressure is constant from 3500rpm... 1400bar

It is the same with "lambda based smoke limiter" map, RPM axis only defined up to 3750, so what is so strange?

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 10:55 PM
the limite is in Z axe and not in Yaxe
in Y axe there is information that ecu must compare with information that come from engine
so if the information that come from engine is 4000rpm and the ecu want to compare it with map y axe ,he don't find this information so there is no limiter rail presure!!!
like in egr maps,there are not egr commande when rpm is more than 3200rpm becose the max y axe value is 3200rpm in egr map

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 11:02 PM
If the RPMs are higher than the max RPM in Y-axis then ECU looks at the "Z data" at the highest Y-axis and uses is for all higher RPMs.

That means that 1400bar rail pressure limit that is defined in the maps only up to 3500rpm, applies also for 4000rpm or 4500rpm or even 5000rpm...

The same is with lambda in smoke limiter. Y axis only goes up to 3750 RPM. But the ECU uses the values from 3750 and applies it to all higher RPMs...

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 11:04 PM
no,the ecu will ignore completely the map

grinovsky
12th March, 2011, 11:15 PM
If the RPMs are higher than the max RPM in Y-axis then ECU looks at the "Z data" at the highest Y-axis and uses is for all higher RPMs.

That means that 1400bar rail pressure limit that is defined in the maps only up to 3500rpm, applies also for 4000rpm or 4500rpm or even 5000rpm...

The same is with lambda in smoke limiter. Y axis only goes up to 3750 RPM. But the ECU uses the values from 3750 and applies it to all higher RPMs...

so your ecu is inteligent ,he think (like you):roflmao:
and my ecu is a simple machine that use a logical gate
1 and 1.......1
1 and 0 .......0
0 and 1.......0
0 and 0.........? did you know the value?

TribesMac
12th March, 2011, 11:27 PM
no,the ecu will ignore completely the map

:laugh::roflmao:

I think I know enough now, and now I will start acting as your ECU... ignoring all posts from you, because your nickname is not on my Y-axis...

Enjoy yourself ;) :ciao:

radu_gostian
13th March, 2011, 12:43 AM
Hi,

Can you also comment on my file
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQR8WZSB)
It was already on the car when I bought it and want to know if it is safe to keep it or put back the original. It's a Alfa 147 JTD 2001 85kw

grinovsky
13th March, 2011, 07:11 AM
:laugh::roflmao:

I think I know enough now, and now I will start acting as your ECU... ignoring all posts from you, because your nickname is not on my Y-axis...

Enjoy yourself ;) :ciao:
it's safety for you
or you will have to reflash with original
and you will not find the original
so you will be blocked for ever

grinovsky
13th March, 2011, 07:28 AM
Hi,

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQR8WZSB)
It was already on the car when I bought it and want to know if it is safe to keep it or put back the original. It's a Alfa 147 JTD 2001 85kw

good dump
good remaped

radu_gostian
13th March, 2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks,
Now I can stop worrying about it.

grinovsky
13th March, 2011, 04:25 PM
if you want i can send you the original

alfy
13th March, 2011, 09:22 PM
Hi,

Is not the best, but won't damage anything.
For my opinion turbo pressure is set to high, not dangerous, but not necessary.
Didn't change some maps.
Changed rail pressure, but not the limiters, so no effect.

Here is the ori file if needed:

radu_gostian
14th March, 2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks for you help, but TribesMac already gave me the original file.
Thank you TribesMac.

alfy
14th March, 2011, 03:13 PM
Thanks for you help, but TribesMac already gave me the original file.
Thank you TribesMac.

My advise is that someone fixes your mod file, or better make a new mod from beginning!

sarkann
14th March, 2011, 08:35 PM
TO GRINOVSKY:
Yes, U R right. I didn?t ever flashed your file to my ECU, because first I looked at it. I think, it?s dangerous to set injection timing so much earlier as you set.
1. I did some trials with injection timing in the past and I know, that when you decrease air/fuel ratio, it burns quicklier and you have to set timing a liitle later, not earlier.
2. Rail pressure will be never as you set, because you didn?t increased single value limiter, which is still 14000.
3. You closed EGR, but you didn?t chynged VNT maps, so it will make charging peaks. When you close EGR, MIL is going on.

Because of very bad setting of injection timing, the power will go down instead of higher.

I am not a tuner, only a begginer. But I have studied a lot of informations about engines and ECUs. It is still enough to know, that your file is not good. I thank you for kindness, but excuse me, you can?t make such a file, that I can. Sorry.

grinovsky
14th March, 2011, 09:30 PM
thank you very much for the answer

grinovsky
14th March, 2011, 09:58 PM
TO GRINOVSKY:
Yes, U R right. I didn?t ever flashed your file to my ECU, because first I looked at it. I think, it?s dangerous to set injection timing so much earlier as you set.
1. I did some trials with injection timing in the past and I know, that when you decrease air/fuel ratio, it burns quicklier and you have to set timing a liitle later, not earlier.
2. Rail pressure will be never as you set, because you didn?t increased single value limiter, which is still 14000.
3. You closed EGR, but you didn?t chynged VNT maps, so it will make charging peaks. When you close EGR, MIL is going on.

Because of very bad setting of injection timing, the power will go down instead of higher.

I am not a tuner, only a begginer. But I have studied a lot of informations about engines and ECUs. It is still enough to know, that your file is not good. I thank you for kindness, but excuse me, you can?t make such a file, that I can. Sorry.
tha dump is at 100% safe for your engine and belive me i did it whit cars that has very expenssive then yours (with respect)
so,the way that i use is very safe but also very dangerous if you don't know how do it(it can break the engine if you don't know how do it)
i will explain for you this methode
in engine there is a sensor for gazole temperature,the ecu use this information to aduste the advance of injection(degres),the same remap that i do you can have it with modification of sensor gazole temperature
if the T? gazole increase the ecu increase the advance injection and the engine come more powerful
and this is what i do in the dump(attached)

grinovsky
14th March, 2011, 10:28 PM
and this is what is the chiptuning
if you are werry for your engine ,keep the original dump
the chiptuning is not a way to repair,the cheptuning is for give more power to engine,break limiters,sometimes the maximun, i had one customer that ask me to have 260km/h with his car to pay me

coolbits
15th March, 2011, 07:52 AM
Go away with this shit!
I hope no one flashes files found in this topic.
Seriously!!

grinovsky
15th March, 2011, 08:17 PM
Go away with this shit!
I hope no one flashes files found in this topic.
Seriously!!
should always be someone to do the circus

columbo25
16th March, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hi sarkan,

can you tell me what kind of limiter you are allways changing at
this adress F95EA and three others and what does it working for ??

thank you for an answere

sarkann
4th April, 2011, 01:01 PM
These limiters should not be changed, it?s for DPF, I turned it to original values.

sarkann
4th April, 2011, 01:08 PM
Now the limiters are well changed. I use it with big IC and GTV 1756A booster. Dynotest - 174hp, just a bit smoke over 4200rpm. Duration not increased. ;)

**Attached file deleted by author**

TribesMac
4th April, 2011, 01:55 PM
Try advancing the timing a bit more. And If you want to kill the smoke, keep the lambda above 0.99. You will loose some top end power, but there will be no smoke.

You should get more power with that kind of turbo and intercooler. Raise the pressure to 2.6bar, this turbo should handle that easily. And then you are set for injection above 90mg/inj.
And you could also raise the fuel pressure higher in high revs (1600bar is not the problem).

sarkann
4th April, 2011, 03:18 PM
Some little changes here. Rail pressure 1500, I compared it to 1600, but in real no change. No smoke change, no fuel ammount change. Injectors become KO quicklier by higher pressure. I changed SOI more. Lambda set to 0,98.