PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

lfc4life
29th July, 2010, 09:45 AM
BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool defender Danny Wilson delighted with move (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8863968.stm)

opsmonkey
29th July, 2010, 11:05 AM
ops thats ashley young the winger that plays for them

ahh.. thats what happens when we're linked with two Young's from the same club lol

Martin O'Neill will consider his future at Aston Villa if there is any attempt to sell Ashley Young behind his back.
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has put Young at the top of his shopping list but fears Villa?s valuation of the player is likely to put paid to any interest.

Just read in The Metro now that:

Talks between Liverpool and Aston Villa defender Luke Young have reportedly collapsed, despite the clubs agreeing a ?2.75m transfer fee.

And also that RH has given the press a bolly in the pre-match press conference lol

When another question was asked about the difficulties of trying to sign English players, to comply with new Premier League squad rules, in the current market, Hodgson decided to make a firm point.

He said: "We're changing the subject. I don't think it's right in a room full of Macedonian journalists to be talking about things like homegrown rules and English players.

"I think we should be talking about the game, because that is what interests people.

"The subjects you are bringing up now are subjects for a future press conference.

"It is quite important in these last seven minutes that the questions I try to answer, and I gladly will for the Macedonians, will be about the football match tomorrow and not things like systems of play and future transfer targets or the long-term future of English football."

Good man... Most journo's are strokers anyway lol

pillapow
29th July, 2010, 04:21 PM
Thank **** that deal has colllapsed, Something fishy about that one me thinks....

HoTTDubbER
29th July, 2010, 04:48 PM
hi guys the game is available on Primetime ppv for 5?
or setanta ireland if you have access to that channel
if you dont have access then see this thread for a free stream
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f38/lost-channels-want-live-sport-3pms-read-here-147500/
good luck pool

cleanrite
29th July, 2010, 04:54 PM
justintv it will be for me I thinks
Liverpool v Rabotnicki

HoTTDubbER
29th July, 2010, 05:06 PM
justintv it will be for me I thinks
Liverpool v Rabotnicki

click on that thread and signup for free using the coupon u wont find any stable 700kbs stream on justin tv ;)

pillapow
29th July, 2010, 05:56 PM
click on that thread and signup for free using the coupon u wont find any stable 700kbs stream on justin tv ;)

Ya not wrong there mate justin.tv is pathetic, channelsurfing.net is a good one with a steady stream, Threw me odds on a one nil win for us 6/1.. ;)
I hope the same team plays next week, At least..

boomer39
29th July, 2010, 10:35 PM
Ya not wrong there mate justin.tv is pathetic, channelsurfing.net is a good one with a steady stream, Threw me odds on a one nil win for us 6/1.. ;)
I hope the same team plays next week, At least..
just watched it on one of myp2p.eu streams... not sure which one,but think it was from that slyprime time.. prfect all the way...

pillapow
29th July, 2010, 11:04 PM
just watched it on one of myp2p.eu streams... not sure which one,but think it was from that slyprime time.. prfect all the way...

Yeh i caught the first half on channelsurfing and it went off air, Couldnt watch the 2nd half on another stream, It was ok but the picture was squashed and unwatchable.

HoTTDubbER
29th July, 2010, 11:07 PM
Yeh i caught the first half on channelsurfing and it went off air, Couldnt watch the 2nd half on another stream, It was ok but the picture was squashed and unwatchable.

i did post a glorious stream for you to watch it on mate lol streams still on now u should check it out and save ur self from having to search around ;)

wongers
30th July, 2010, 07:18 PM
i did post a glorious stream for you to watch it on mate lol streams still on now u should check it out and save ur self from having to search around ;)

some people can't be told mate thanks for the opportunity to watch last night picture was spot on

HoTTDubbER
30th July, 2010, 07:37 PM
some people can't be told mate thanks for the opportunity to watch last night picture was spot on

my pleasure mate its nice to give back to the site and members from the help and knowledge if have taken from here

cleanrite
30th July, 2010, 08:29 PM
Dubber .....
thanks for the link mate great quality and the ngog 2nd goal wasnt bad either lol

pillapow
30th July, 2010, 09:38 PM

Oh i can be told fella, I just missed his post thats all mardyarse.

lfc4life
31st July, 2010, 11:52 PM
BBC Sport - Football - Defender Fabio Aurelio opts to re-join Liverpool (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8874529.stm)

HoTTDubbER
1st August, 2010, 01:16 PM
1:30pm - Monchengladbach v Liverpool
im streaming the game 1ce again today in 15mins
see this thread
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f38/lost-channels-want-live-sport-3pms-read-here-147500/
sat users see setanta ireland
sky calico
or sat.1 germany which is an FTA channel

wongers
1st August, 2010, 03:27 PM
Oh i can be told fella, I just missed his post thats all mardyarse.

i suggest you open your eyes then the posts have been on here for the last week or so and are in fact above your posts on the thread

pillapow
1st August, 2010, 04:08 PM
BBC Sport - Football - Defender Fabio Aurelio opts to re-join Liverpool (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8874529.stm)

Super news that..

lfc4life
1st August, 2010, 06:26 PM
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Carra wants Torres commitment (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6290198,00.html)

boomer39
1st August, 2010, 09:34 PM
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Carra wants Torres commitment (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6290198,00.html)
jamie does??????????? so do the bloody rest of us............

camelv
2nd August, 2010, 07:36 AM
Chinese consortium in Liverpool FC takeover talks with Royal Bank of Scotland > Liverpool FC > Sport | Click Liverpool (http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/1210074-chinese-consortium-in-liverpool-fc-takeover-talks-with-royal-bank-of-scotland.html)
Lets hope this happens soon.

imanob
2nd August, 2010, 01:05 PM
just been listening to local radio an it seems this fella has got no money either just another false dawn me thinks

smashhit
2nd August, 2010, 05:58 PM
heard torres is staying. thats good news for the reds

macjst35
2nd August, 2010, 06:55 PM
BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool consider 'several' takeover bids (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8876510.stm)
hmm yanks trying to push the price up ??????

wongers
2nd August, 2010, 07:11 PM
we've been told that many lies over the last couple of years that i'd take this with a pinch of salt until you hear its a definate

lfc4life
3rd August, 2010, 04:26 PM
BBC Sport - Football - Striker Fernando Torres committed to Liverpool (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8881776.stm)

I am deeply sorry for ever doubting you torres! ;)

Bulld0g
3rd August, 2010, 05:18 PM
What are your personal targets this season and what do you think Liverpool can achieve?

This is the best club in the country so the targets and expectations are always high. Hopefully we can stay at our level. At Liverpool the aim is to fight for every title. It was difficult last season but we are sure we can improve this season. I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my teammates. My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed. I am looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Why does this club mean so much to you?

From my first day I got the same welcome as Stevie or Carra or players who have been here for a long time. I felt at home from the first day, I feel the fans love me and everyone knows I am really happy here and really happy to play at Anfield. As I said earlier, I'm looking forward to starting the season and playing with my teammates and for the fans.

Says it all really :)

ando23
3rd August, 2010, 05:28 PM
hi am an everton supporter but i hope u have better succsess with the new owners

pillapow
3rd August, 2010, 05:32 PM
What are your personal targets this season and what do you think Liverpool can achieve?

This is the best club in the country so the targets and expectations are always high. Hopefully we can stay at our level. At Liverpool the aim is to fight for every title. It was difficult last season but we are sure we can improve this season. I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my teammates. My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed. I am looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Why does this club mean so much to you?

From my first day I got the same welcome as Stevie or Carra or players who have been here for a long time. I felt at home from the first day, I feel the fans love me and everyone knows I am really happy here and really happy to play at Anfield. As I said earlier, I'm looking forward to starting the season and playing with my teammates and for the fans.

Says it all really :)

Hes as genuine as they come, As good as they come and understands what it means to play for LFC, I hope we get sorted out so he does not leave.

wongers
3rd August, 2010, 06:43 PM
I would just like to take the opportunity to wish Garry Ablett best wishes in his battle against cancer, a great servant to liverpool f.c. as a player and a coach

john1509
3rd August, 2010, 07:32 PM
Garry Ablett i hope you get well soon

thered
3rd August, 2010, 08:23 PM
Chinese consortium in Liverpool FC takeover talks with Royal Bank of Scotland > Liverpool FC > Sport | Click Liverpool (http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/1210074-chinese-consortium-in-liverpool-fc-takeover-talks-with-royal-bank-of-scotland.html)
Lets hope this happens soon.

you gotta be careful whoever you sell to may be worse than who's in now personally i would be a bit dubious of the chinese and other asian investors like citys tai prime minister for example

look at portsmouth they changed owners every week and we all know what happened there

we need change as much if not more than you but whoever does buy either of us needs to show they have the funds to do it properly and not raise the cash from loans against the club

my feeling is though that both your lot and our lot couldnt give a ~~~~ where the moneys from as long as they ~~~~in milk it for every penny they can squeeze

Bulld0g
3rd August, 2010, 08:25 PM
I would just like to take the opportunity to wish Garry Ablett best wishes in his battle against cancer, a great servant to liverpool f.c. as a player and a coach

Totally agree m8.

Bulld0g
3rd August, 2010, 08:52 PM
you gotta be careful whoever you sell to may be worse than who's in now personally i would be a bit dubious of the chinese and other asian investors like citys tai prime minister for example

look at portsmouth they changed owners every week and we all know what happened there

we need change as much if not more than you but whoever does buy either of us needs to show they have the funds to do it properly and not raise the cash from loans against the club

my feeling is though that both your lot and our lot couldnt give a ~~~~ where the moneys from as long as the ~~~~in milk it

Too right m8 lol. The yanks have bled us dry and turned us into a mockery, no one can be as bad as them. Liverpool have had six serious bids put in for the club in the last week, the chinese one looking to be the favourite right now. We'll see.......

boomer39
3rd August, 2010, 09:56 PM
hi am an everton supporter but i hope u have better succsess with the new owners
who once said ??? "you can NOT be serious"........

pillapow
4th August, 2010, 02:05 PM
Is the ticket sales for Arsenal game over already, Only on sale for half a day on the lfc website, Is this not right or have they sold out already?

Bulld0g
4th August, 2010, 02:11 PM
Info - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news/liverpool-v-arsenal-2010-8-18-15-00-00/info) Says they're on sale now but i wouldn't expect them to last long TBH, with it being the first game against Arsenal

pillapow
4th August, 2010, 03:15 PM
Info - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news/liverpool-v-arsenal-2010-8-18-15-00-00/info) Says they're on sale now but i wouldn't expect them to last long TBH, with it being the first game against Arsenal

I know, The members sale lasted half a day each, Ended at 5:30pm I missed the ~~~~er.. ;(

lfc4life
4th August, 2010, 05:27 PM
Cole to make Anfield bow - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/cole-to-make-anfield-bow)

wongers
4th August, 2010, 07:03 PM
I know, The members sale lasted half a day each, Ended at 5:30pm I missed the ~~~~er.. ;(

doesn't stop u applying to buy one anyway m8 get in touch with the club

pillapow
5th August, 2010, 12:22 AM
doesn't stop u applying to buy one anyway m8 get in touch with the club

Oh right, I will do cheers :) Just been to goodison to watch the blue shite, ~~~~ me you need legs like ~~~~in matchsticks to fit in the back row, What a ~~~~in nightmare..!

Bulld0g
5th August, 2010, 09:18 AM
:eek: WTF for ?

maca
5th August, 2010, 09:21 AM
Oh right, I will do cheers :) Just been to goodison to watch the blue shite, ~~~~ me you need legs like ~~~~in matchsticks to fit in the back row, What a ~~~~in nightmare..!
you should be banned from this thread go hang your head in shame.......end of..

pillapow
5th August, 2010, 09:23 AM
:eek: WTF for ?

Was bored and tickets were a tenner.. Put ?2 on a 6/1 2:0 win and got me ticket money back, So cant complain, Get me in the mood for tonight!

Bulld0g
5th August, 2010, 09:26 AM
A tenner :eek: you were robbed

pillapow
5th August, 2010, 12:21 PM
A tenner :eek: you were robbed
They won the game but they were still shite.. ;)

opsmonkey
5th August, 2010, 01:38 PM
You went to Woodison and paid ?10 to watch the blue shite.. You sat next to and engaged with the inbred's about football and you also bet your own money on them to win.. No kopite does that lad.. End of

pillapow
5th August, 2010, 01:54 PM
You went to Woodison and paid ?10 to watch the blue shite.. You sat next to and engaged with the inbred's about football and you also bet your own money on them to win.. No kopite does that lad.. End of

Haha, Im easy going mate.. All for charity at the end of the day.. ;)
I bet on any team thats playing, A match is a match to me, I will watch ANY football game.

boomer39
5th August, 2010, 02:51 PM
would sooner lose a tenner than give it to them....

wongers
5th August, 2010, 07:18 PM

well seeing that everton were playing everton i'd have put money on it that everton were going to win! i'd rather boil my boll+x in acid than go to the pit and watch them tw*ts

boomer39
5th August, 2010, 10:59 PM
Haha, Im easy going mate.. All for charity at the end of the day.. ;)
I bet on any team thats playing, A match is a match to me, I will watch ANY football game.
well, why not get season ticket for the "dung"....and go the hole hog????

boomer39
5th August, 2010, 11:05 PM
Was bored and tickets were a tenner.. Put ?2 on a 6/1 2:0 win and got me ticket money back, So cant complain, Get me in the mood for tonight!
ffs...bored??? emmerdale was on.....

opsmonkey
5th August, 2010, 11:06 PM
I was on the Kop tonight but my mate was just behind the dugout.. Heard RH blast out.. "Get the ball going forward, not backwards".. Now that is a good sign..

Thought Cole was pivotal... Head and shoulders above for passing, touches and clever balls... such a shame it wasn't a perfect start with a debut goal..

pillapow
5th August, 2010, 11:52 PM
Great game, Really positive play from all areas, Had to ~~~~ a gang of scots outa me ~~~~in seats the cheeky barstewards..

pillapow
5th August, 2010, 11:53 PM
well, why not get season ticket for the "dung"....and go the hole hog????

~~~~ that mate, Nver going back to goodison its a ~~~~in shitpit.. Full of budgieshit...

boomer39
6th August, 2010, 09:29 AM
~~~~ that mate, Nver going back to goodison its a ~~~~in shitpit.. Full of budgieshit...
no, mate,the bluenoses are "shite". the "dung" play 35 miles down the east lancs!!!!

thered
6th August, 2010, 09:56 AM
no, mate,the bluenoses are "shite". the "dung" play 35 miles down the east lancs!!!!

very good they are too you can see proper football there too on grass not in the sky

wongers
6th August, 2010, 03:03 PM
very good they are too you can see proper football there too on grass not in the sky

how do you know he wasn't refering to m.city you paranoid ~~~~er

koppit
6th August, 2010, 04:42 PM
ffs...bored??? emmerdale was on.....

most times i know.......................................:party :

koppit
6th August, 2010, 04:47 PM

man city "the dung"? how could i have been wrong all these years?:rofl::rofl:

koppit
6th August, 2010, 04:51 PM

do you drive a taxi:roflmao:

aeaweafdgwe
6th August, 2010, 04:57 PM
It was in deed a great game.

koppit
6th August, 2010, 05:14 PM
It was in deed a great game.

we played a better style of fball last night than we've played for a long time, but they were very poor opponents. if we can play in the prem like that with torres fit we should score a lot of goals

thered
6th August, 2010, 05:59 PM

who said i wasnt ;)

lfc4life
6th August, 2010, 09:00 PM
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Poulsen poised for Liverpool (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6297840,00.html)

pillapow
9th August, 2010, 11:58 AM
Looks like Arsenals two arent playing, Good chance for us to get the win we need... ;) Do you reckon Hodgson will play Torres?

opsmonkey
9th August, 2010, 02:09 PM
Shaun Wright-Phillips.. ?7m... Exciting English winger...

pillapow
9th August, 2010, 09:26 PM
Shaun Wright-Phillips.. ?7m... Exciting English winger...

Hes shite, Loses the ball too much, Plays in his fathers shadow.

opsmonkey
9th August, 2010, 09:49 PM

I'll disagree with you on that.. He'd be a very good player in a squad rotation system..

lfc4life
10th August, 2010, 11:52 AM
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Agger - Poulsen perfect fit (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6304010,00.html)

pillapow
10th August, 2010, 01:18 PM
Couple of tickets for arsenals game are getting fed thru the site but going fast, Just got me front row lower centenary, ****ing delighted isnt the word!!

koppit
10th August, 2010, 04:13 PM
Couple of tickets for arsenals game are getting fed thru the site but going fast, Just got me front row lower centenary, ****ing delighted isnt the word!!

congrats,enjoy the game.just got my first season ticket since 2003 but have to split it with the mate as i work four out of five saturdays

koppit
10th August, 2010, 04:16 PM

disagree mate, he could do well for us and hes another home grown

lfc4life
11th August, 2010, 11:01 AM
BBC - David Bond: Cutting through the spin at Liverpool (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davidbond/2010/08/cutting_through_the_spin_at_li.html)

imanob
11th August, 2010, 01:06 PM
well well another twist in the long going saga of lfc not content with not telling us of hes friendship of the owners of lfc he noe goes on to slag our previous manager in the press and now wants 8 weeks to check everything out so much for a deal by sunday who leeks these stories ? you would think that after all the foot in mouth comments by the yanks the potenial new owner would keep quiet and just do the deal the feel good factor we are all surposed to feeling not me is slowly be eroded by the level management of the club why are no lessons learned by these people

pillapow
11th August, 2010, 01:14 PM
This Khirdi Coont doesnt sound like he is the right way, Sodding hotel, shopping centre, We already have one, **** off softshite, His comments about rafa go to show hes a wrong un. I say go with Huang, Khirdi's bad news.. The chinese love Liverpool. ;)

boomer39
11th August, 2010, 04:02 PM
congrats,enjoy the game.just got my first season ticket since 2003 but have to split it with the mate as i work four out of five saturdays
well you should be ok then, cos most league games wont be on saturdays, what with sly and espn and the europa league games on thursdays, probably 1/4 at 3pm sturday, if that many....

koppit
12th August, 2010, 04:17 PM
well you should be ok then, cos most league games wont be on saturdays, what with sly and espn and the europa league games on thursdays, probably 1/4 at 3pm sturday, if that many....

unfortunately my rotas more complicated than 1 in 5 saturdays but it was worth the money anyway. knowing my luck lately
i'll drop on all the bottom 8 games and miss the top ones.

boomer39
12th August, 2010, 10:02 PM
unfortunately my rotas more complicated than 1 in 5 saturdays but it was worth the money anyway. knowing my luck lately
i'll drop on all the bottom 8 games and miss the top ones.
know the feeling mate... worked daft shifts since leaving liverpool in 1971.. hardly missed a home game for years before then. got to see as many as i could over the years... but got harder and harder... probably been to old dungford and maine rd more than their supporters!!!!
but very rarely missed a game on r/merseyside or r/city.and
the only good thing about rupert murdock is/was sly sports...... and nowadays can watch most games on the internet...still miss the atmosphere, nothing like it!!! its in your blood...
right , thats me for a bit... see you later... bring on the gooners........

imanob
13th August, 2010, 09:37 AM
well the new season is nearly upon us used to look forward to it but this season i just dont no if i am or not maybe after sunday we will have a better idea bout how its going to go ? can see a couple of things that might change dont think we will so defensive at home now dont think much will change on the away side of it thou im sure there be a lot of debate after sundays game and look forward to how we all see the game differently

pillapow
13th August, 2010, 01:06 PM
Balloteli deal done, I hope roy offloads masch fast and spends on a backup striker. I reckon we will see masch go next few days.

koppit
13th August, 2010, 04:21 PM
know the feeling mate... worked daft shifts since leaving liverpool in 1971.. hardly missed a home game for years before then. got to see as many as i could over the years... but got harder and harder... probably been to old dungford and maine rd more than their supporters!!!!
but very rarely missed a game on r/merseyside or r/city.and
the only good thing about rupert murdock is/was sly sports...... and nowadays can watch most games on the internet...still miss the atmosphere, nothing like it!!! its in your blood...
right , thats me for a bit... see you later... bring on the gooners........

working for a living is a very overrated way of spending your time aint it

koppit
13th August, 2010, 04:25 PM
well the new season is nearly upon us used to look forward to it but this season i just dont no if i am or not maybe after sunday we will have a better idea bout how its going to go ? can see a couple of things that might change dont think we will so defensive at home now dont think much will change on the away side of it thou im sure there be a lot of debate after sundays game and look forward to how we all see the game differently

cant explain why but ive got the most positive feeling in years seriously think we will run close this year.

koppit
13th August, 2010, 04:28 PM
Balloteli deal done, I hope roy offloads masch fast and spends on a backup striker. I reckon we will see masch go next few days.

maybe, who knows. more important to get the ownership sorted its still dragging us down

koppit
13th August, 2010, 04:29 PM
evening boomer

koppit
13th August, 2010, 04:59 PM
chicharito hernandezz is the best of league england

are you lost he doesnt play for liverpool

liverpool123
13th August, 2010, 05:14 PM
joe cole great player can't wait for start of the new season

macjst35
13th August, 2010, 05:17 PM

Wrong thread m8,
JOGG ON .

wongers
13th August, 2010, 08:14 PM

he hasn't played a game in the prem yet you clown

pillapow
13th August, 2010, 09:08 PM
Canny wait for tomorrow for a bit of premier league footy...

boomer39
13th August, 2010, 09:44 PM
Canny wait for tomorrow for a bit of premier league footy...
tomorrow??? footy starts on SUNDAY!!!!

pillapow
13th August, 2010, 10:37 PM
tomorrow??? footy starts on SUNDAY!!!!
No it dunt, The PL starts tomorrow, Ganna watch all the games..!! :top:

maca
13th August, 2010, 10:39 PM
"Ganna watch all the games."

ffs are you a geordie lol

pillapow
13th August, 2010, 10:42 PM
"Ganna watch all the games."

ffs are you a geordie lol

Am aye ~~~~, The Grottee Bastards..

maca
13th August, 2010, 10:43 PM
now now no need for the insults.

pillapow
13th August, 2010, 10:59 PM
now now no need for the insults.

Only messin macca.. ;)

opsmonkey
14th August, 2010, 05:56 PM
Sky Bet.. Liverpool to win 2-1, Gerrard to score first.. 50/1 :eek:
I never bet but I had me a tenspot on those odds :top:

Wolfpack
14th August, 2010, 09:10 PM
Sky Bet.. Liverpool to win 2-1, Gerrard to score first.. 50/1 :eek:
I never bet but I had me a tenspot on those odds :top: I wish i could bet on the games here in the USA. What is the odds for Cole scoring first? Liverpool 1 Arsenal 0

GO LIVERPOOL

melmar
14th August, 2010, 10:17 PM
I wish i could bet on the games here in the USA. What is the odds for Cole scoring first? Liverpool 1 Arsenal 0

GO LIVERPOOL

Check out www.oddschecker.com (http://www.oddschecker.com) it gives you all the best odds on everything..

lfc4life
15th August, 2010, 11:40 AM
if the talk is true about carlton cole , that liverpool are going for him! I would rather have crouch any day of the week ;)

pillapow
15th August, 2010, 11:59 AM
if the talk is true about carlton cole , that liverpool are going for him! I would rather have crouch any day of the week ;)

Its bullshit, It ~~~~in better be bullshit... Just washin me smalls ready for the match.. :toilet:

spondulick
15th August, 2010, 04:59 PM
just seen coles sending off, yellow at most ref seemed to react to fans similar tackle to wiltshire on macherano, in my opinion very unlucky.

opsmonkey
15th August, 2010, 05:06 PM
Atkinson's a ~~~~ing clown.. there was no intent

Wolfpack
15th August, 2010, 07:20 PM
Should of been a yellow for Joe Cole but no matter what it was reckless. What was pathetic the player was taken off on a stretcher.Overall Liverpool looked good and you have to forgive Pepe for the own goal he make a Great save earlier.

GO LIVERPOOL

pillapow
15th August, 2010, 07:25 PM
We deserved the win but we were unlucky today, We were the better team, Especially as we were a man down. ****in Arsenal the cheating bastards.

leotheloin
16th August, 2010, 12:57 AM
Should of been a yellow for Joe Cole but no matter what it was reckless. What was pathetic the player was taken off on a stretcher.Overall Liverpool looked good and you have to forgive Pepe for the own goal he make a Great save earlier.

GO LIVERPOOL
It was reckless he was never gonna get the ball he could have done serious damaged wit that kind of challenge intent or not intent you say it was pathetic cos he was on a stretcher tell that to players who's careers have ended cos of that type of challenge..I should know.:smokin:

Wolfpack
16th August, 2010, 01:02 AM
We were better team when we were a man down go figure? I think there was no reason to play Torres since we need him healthy for a top 4 spot.

Wolfpack
16th August, 2010, 01:08 AM
It was reckless he was never gonna get the ball he could have done serious damaged wit that kind of challenge intent or not intent you say it was pathetic cos he was on a stretcher tell that to players who's careers have ended cos of that type of challenge..I should know.:smokin: He looked good to me after the tackle. If you seen the reply his trailing leg barely touched him. The sad fact of modern football is the slightest touch and they all roll around. Come on it wasn't a Roy Keane ha ha

alex_nguyen
16th August, 2010, 01:52 AM
"A mistake by Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina allowed Arsenal to salvage a draw against a Reds side who had Joe Cole sent off on his Premier League debut" from bbc.com

liverpool have started the EPL very shock , i like it ^_^

leotheloin
16th August, 2010, 02:26 AM
He looked good to me after the tackle. If you seen the reply his trailing leg barely touched him. The sad fact of modern football is the slightest touch and they all roll around. Come on it wasn't a Roy Keane ha ha
Seem's to me wit your quote the tackle was allright you watching too much NFL were it's accepted ,,dont really see the fun in witch another player ends another pro's career's TBH the ref was poor.:smokin:

bazare
16th August, 2010, 05:47 AM
It's sad that injury like that occurs at that high level.

imanob
16th August, 2010, 07:46 AM
Seem's to me wit your quote the tackle was allright you watching too much NFL were it's accepted ,,dont really see the fun in witch another player ends another pro's career's TBH the ref was poor.:smokin:
was never a sending off was never go end hes carere and you no it would like to see your opion if it happens tonite oh yer go write on your teams thread

boomer39
16th August, 2010, 09:56 AM
so wilshire's tackle on masch was fine then???

Bulld0g
16th August, 2010, 09:58 AM
Well ive got mixed feelings about the result. I thought we would win before the game started and after the kick off still thought te same.When Cole got sent off i thought the best we could hope for was a draw,but with the early goal we looked good. Arsenal never really threatened and i thought we deserved the win.We showed a lot of spirit and fight,something we haven't seen at Anfield for too long.Sloppy goal to give away,Johnson should have cleared upfield instead of putting it out for a throw near the penalty area and Reina should have cleared it. So, glad with the performance and spirit but disappointed we threw all 3 points away.

pillapow
16th August, 2010, 10:11 AM
Joe Cole didnt do much either, quiet in the 1st half then does that.. Arsenal passed the ball well but we never let them get a look in at goal, Defence was top. Glad Torres got half hour, Had a couple of chances, He looked good..
Well done Ngog aswell. Super goal..! ;)

Wolfpack
16th August, 2010, 04:04 PM
Seem's to me wit your quote the tackle was allright you watching too much NFL were it's accepted ,,dont really see the fun in witch another player ends another pro's career's TBH the ref was poor.:smokin: I don't watch NFL the tackle wasn't that bad yes it warranted a Yellow but a Red! come on your so convinced it was bad cause you seen the Greasy one make the slightest touch look like he was hit with a Bat

GO LIVERPOOL

koppit
16th August, 2010, 04:28 PM

leo it was a stupid tackle in a going nowhere area, both managers and all the press agree he's not that type and was trying to block the ball not take the player out. when you play them you too will complain about how easy they hit the deck. my view is he wasnt hurt that much but like a lot of players these days made a meal of it and had to go off because joe was shown a red,clearly his career is far from over.we'll just put it down to experience

boomer39
16th August, 2010, 04:49 PM
Well ive got mixed feelings about the result. I thought we would win before the game started and after the kick off still thought te same.When Cole got sent off i thought the best we could hope for was a draw,but with the early goal we looked good. Arsenal never really threatened and i thought we deserved the win.We showed a lot of spirit and fight,something we haven't seen at Anfield for too long.Sloppy goal to give away,Johnson should have cleared upfield instead of putting it out for a throw near the penalty area and Reina should have cleared it. So, glad with the performance and spirit but disappointed we threw all 3 points away.
exactly, mate , wont blame pepe entirely.. johnsons clearance was to blame for me.. but the previous few second were a bit of a nonsense. the defense for me seemed a bit disjointed at times, but aggers injury did not help....

koppit
16th August, 2010, 05:05 PM
cant understand why pepe wasn't wearing a cap. it doesn't say much for arsenal that they couldn't score when we were down to nine men. cant wait for city, will be sitting in a spanish bar:rofl:

pillapow
16th August, 2010, 09:51 PM
Wipe the floor with City, Just seen sky sports analysis of arsenals goal, the shadow of the ball right in reinas face, Very interesting, The sun was a ****er on sunday. ****in arsenal fans must of went home with migranes..!

mrgasman
17th August, 2010, 12:22 AM
2nd rate......, team looked out of touch... gonne be a struggle to get anywhere near a champions league spot. Thats Arsenal covered !! As for Liverpool they looked like a team with a backbone and a plan, Hodgson already stamped his personality on the squad. Better than Arsenal ? Yea id say so !! Better than City and Spurs Hmmmm.... Yea shud be

mrgasman
17th August, 2010, 12:26 AM
Wipe the floor with City, Just seen sky sports analysis of arsenals goal, the shadow of the ball right in reinas face, Very interesting, The sun was a ****er on sunday. ****in arsenal fans must of went home with migranes..!
Thats just grasping @ Andy Grays straws

pillapow
17th August, 2010, 12:31 PM
Thats just grasping @ Andy Grays straws

Aye it is, But its a theory of why we conceded, Like he said, If the sun hadnt been shining on anfield on sunday Liverpool would of won the game.. As for City, They are just a bunch of misfits mate, For the amount of money spent and their perforrmance on saturday they were a disgrace. Overpriced over-rated shite. Cant wait till monday gonna ~~~~in roll them over at their own ground...... Hopefuly.!!

pillapow
17th August, 2010, 12:32 PM
2nd rate......, team looked out of touch... gonne be a struggle to get anywhere near a champions league spot. Thats Arsenal covered !! As for Liverpool they looked like a team with a backbone and a plan, Hodgson already stamped his personality on the squad. Better than Arsenal ? Yea id say so !! Better than City and Spurs Hmmmm.... Yea shud be

Arsenal played well mate, Its just we defended excellent.. ;)

koppit
17th August, 2010, 04:35 PM
Arsenal played well mate, Its just we defended excellent.. ;)

if the game was about walking the ball into the net arsenal would be a great side

wongers
17th August, 2010, 07:53 PM
Aye it is, But its a theory of why we conceded, Like he said, If the sun hadnt been shining on anfield on sunday Liverpool would of won the game..
the sun always shines on the righteous m8:proud:

Wolfpack
18th August, 2010, 01:06 AM
I think if Pepe caught the ball he would've fell in the goal anyway.

GO LIVERPOOL

leotheloin
18th August, 2010, 02:03 AM
I don't watch NFL the tackle wasn't that bad yes it warranted a Yellow but a Red! come on your so convinced it was bad cause you seen the Greasy one make the slightest touch look like he was hit with a Bat

GO LIVERPOOL
I think you should read my first post again..I said it was reckless and could have caused serious injurey not DID...When the ref sees a tackle like that intent or not..he will allways see it as intent... Just go back a few seasons when alonso pulled back scholes and scholes throw's a midair punch at him and is red carded for it cos the ref deemed it to be intent..BTW ye are admitten it was a yellow the night of the long knives will never be dead fair play to ye..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wolfpack
19th August, 2010, 12:20 AM
I think you should read my first post again..I said it was reckless and could have caused serious injurey not DID...When the ref sees a tackle like that intent or not..he will allways see it as intent... Just go back a few seasons when alonso pulled back scholes and scholes throw's a midair punch at him and is red carded for it cos the ref deemed it to be intent..BTW ye are admitten it was a yellow the night of the long knives will never be dead fair play to ye..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

OK I'll give that but lets get this strait Liverpool doesn't do no wrong against Man U

GO LIVERPOOL

thered
19th August, 2010, 08:44 AM
Discuss all things related to the best and most successful English club ever...:)

just wondering if you are going to change this after i read this earlier after all we dont want this thread to be misleading and built on lies

Football records in England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871_.E2.80.93_present.29)

and if you look here third paragraph

Manchester United F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C).

and then if you look here second paragraph

Liverpool F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C).

it confirms it too and before you all get on your high horses about your opinions about your 5 times and yours is better blah blah blah

that is just YOUR opinion not the opinion of wikipedia which is unbiast and doesnt give opinions just facts

boomer39
19th August, 2010, 09:37 AM
suggest you look at the start date of this thread!!!!!

pillapow
19th August, 2010, 11:37 AM
LFC was around before sodding wikipedia mate..

thered
19th August, 2010, 11:45 AM
suggest you look at the start date of this thread!!!!!

i did m8 i just thought it may need updating theres no point living in the past

pillapow
19th August, 2010, 01:05 PM
Are you tekkin the piss or what?

boomer39
19th August, 2010, 04:14 PM
thats all most of them "try" to do... but they are on a loser....

koppit
19th August, 2010, 05:06 PM
just wondering if you are going to change this after i read this earlier after all we dont want this thread to be misleading and built on lies

Football records in England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871_.E2.80.93_present.29)

and if you look here third paragraph

Manchester United F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C).

and then if you look here second paragraph

Liverpool F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C).

it confirms it too and before you all get on your high horses about your opinions about your 5 times and yours is better blah blah blah

that is just YOUR opinion not the opinion of wikipedia which is unbiast and doesnt give opinions just facts

the short simple answer is no we wont. it will be true again soon

koppit
19th August, 2010, 05:08 PM

hes only doing what i would have done if the boot was on the other.unlike me,without google or wiki he wouldn't have known

thered
19th August, 2010, 08:18 PM
hes only doing what i would have done if the boot was on the other.unlike me,without google or wiki he wouldn't have known

you are correct i thought we had the better domestic total but you had the better overall total didnt realise it was a dead heat

couldnt resist after i noticed in the beginning of your thread

and yes you are correct you would have done it if roles were reversed or if not someone else would of

this season may see one edge ahead with one trophy

personally id take the league over any

koppit
19th August, 2010, 10:44 PM
the opinion of wikipedia which is unbiast and doesnt give opinions just facts

in its own words

Wikipedia is a free,[3] web-based, collaborative, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its 16 million articles (over 3.3 million in English) have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world, and almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site.

which means anyone can write anything at all fact or not until someone else notices and corrects it.not everything in it is gospel

imanob
20th August, 2010, 08:44 AM
we have these people before on this thread so lets not go rising to the goading they seem to get a kick out of its bad enough livin/workin with the blue scum without these peeps havin a pop its funny how there teams dont matter to them havin a go about liverpool fc seems to give them a kick sad really but envy is a powerful emotion that seems to grip them badly all i can say is poor them we no who we are and are proud of followin our club and no other team matters YNWA

rapkopat
20th August, 2010, 09:44 AM
Trabzonspor win... forever goalkeeper ONUR :))

pillapow
20th August, 2010, 10:11 AM

The wat .. ?

boomer39
20th August, 2010, 10:16 AM
stick to motor cars, mate..........

mishu_b
20th August, 2010, 01:52 PM
nice game ... let's see the second part of the battle!

br

koppit
20th August, 2010, 08:36 PM

thanks for sharing that with us.whats the weather like on planet zod

macjst35
20th August, 2010, 08:38 PM
Breaking news
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Huang ends Reds interest (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6326319,00.html)

koppit
20th August, 2010, 08:43 PM
Breaking news
Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Liverpool | Huang ends Reds interest (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6326319,00.html)

he was just another crank without enough money to move the club forward

macjst35
20th August, 2010, 09:12 PM

Yes , had enough of bull#hitters.

pillapow
20th August, 2010, 10:39 PM

What a ****ing cnut

opsmonkey
21st August, 2010, 12:04 AM
ha ha ha.... the manc's will do anything to try and get one over us.. now they seem to be counting Charity Shields as major trophies..

It comes down to League titles and European Cups..

There is only one line in that whole page worth reading..

Most European Cup / UEFA Champions League wins: Bob Paisley, 3 (Liverpool)*

(*) this is also overall European record.

Spew on that Taggart you whisky nosed piss smelling coont

Anyway.. The mancs should stop living in the past..

Last time I checked Chelsea were champions..

Aquilani is about to be loaned out... Didn't look like he had what was needed anyway.. Another Benitez flop

pillapow
21st August, 2010, 12:55 AM
ha ha ha.... the manc's will do anything to try and get one over us.. now they seem to be counting Charity Shields as major trophies..

There is only one line in that whole page worth reading..

Most European Cup / UEFA Champions League wins: Bob Paisley, 3 (Liverpool)*

(*) this is also overall European record.

Spew on that Taggart you whisky nosed piss smelling coont

Anyway.. The mancs should stop living in the past..

Last time I checked Chelsea were champions..

Aquilani is about to be loaned out... Didn't look like he had what was needed anyway.. Another Benitez flop

Need me dose of football tomorrow, been having withdrawal symptoms all ~~~~in day, Find myself watching LFCTV repeats of 2005 cl final over and over and nearly crying at the end! I think its wrong to let Aquilaini go, He hasnt had a chance to prove himself, ~~~~in loan lucas out instead, as for the mancs, the lot of them can kiss my shitty ringpiece if they want.

Bulld0g
21st August, 2010, 01:24 PM
Liverpool and Juventus have agreed a one-year loan deal for Alberto Aquilani. The midfielder will undergo a medical in Italy on Monday.

What a ~~~~in waste of time and money he was

maca
21st August, 2010, 01:44 PM
Liverpool and Juventus have agreed a one-year loan deal for Alberto Aquilani. The midfielder will undergo a medical in Italy on Monday.

makes you wonder why rafa never came in for him ????

Bulld0g
21st August, 2010, 02:04 PM
makes you wonder why rafa never came in for him ????

Maybe coz he wroked with him for 12 months lol

koppit
21st August, 2010, 04:16 PM

time wasnt the problem, the money could have bought another striker.maybe raffa was getting his dig in first

thered
22nd August, 2010, 12:33 PM

is there a rule somewhere that says this?

or is that your opinion?

the only thing i said was referring to the first post in the thread regarding "englands most succesful club"

now correct me if im wrong but if you are ranking some trophies as being better than others

then by YOUR LOGIC WE ARE the most succesful team in ENGLAND

as we are level on domestic trophies only with our extra 4 F.A. CUP wins outranking your league cup wins

granted you are the most succesful ENGLISH TEAM in EUROPE but domestically WE ARE by your logics

WE are also the most succesful in WORLD football too

and that doesnt include any charity shields so thanks for that m8 you cleared it up nicely ;)

jculpin
22nd August, 2010, 01:32 PM
shocking buy Aquilani, Christian Poulsen looks miles better

koppit
22nd August, 2010, 02:22 PM

or is that your opinion?

the only thing i said was referring to the first post in the thread regarding "englands most succesful club"

now correct me if im wrong but if you are ranking some trophies as being better than others

as we are level on domestic trophies only with our extra 4 F.A. CUP wins outranking your league cup wins

granted you are the most succesful ENGLISH TEAM in EUROPE but domestically WE ARE by your logics

and that doesnt include any charity shields so thanks for that m8 you cleared it up nicely ;)

i dont know or care what point you are trying to make statistics can be made to prove any argument.you put great store in wiki so according to it lfc have 63 assorted trophies, united have 60. again according to wiki ac milan are the most successful club in world football.knowing you'll come back with some more useless trivia let me say "dont bother now".every one has the right to express their opinion but at least get it somewhere near right

pillapow
22nd August, 2010, 02:45 PM

or is that your opinion?

Contradicted yourself, How can you be the most succesfull club in the world if we are more succesfull than you in europe. Lets just hope Fulham get a win today.

pillapow
22nd August, 2010, 02:59 PM

He never got his chance, His chance was this season and we let him go, From what i see, its purely financial, Now it looks like poulson and ~~~~in lucas leiva for the reat of the season and imo they are both dire.. Would of had AA over either of them anyday.

Bulld0g
22nd August, 2010, 03:05 PM
He never got his chance, His chance was this season and we let him go, From what i see, its purely financial, Now it looks like poulson and ~~~~in lucas leiva for the reat of the season and imo they are both dire.. Would of had AA over either of them anyday.

Financial in what sense ? He's gone on loan not sold.I would have liked to have seen him play but it sets alarm bells ringing when Benitez hardly played him and Hodgson doesn't fancy him either for some reason.

pillapow
22nd August, 2010, 03:19 PM
Financial in what sense ? He's gone on loan not sold.I would have liked to have seen him play but it sets alarm bells ringing when Benitez hardly played him and Hodgson doesn't fancy him either for some reason.

Saves couple of million in wages for him to be sitting on the bench, I cant see him coming back anyway, He'll be sold before that happens, Is it because hes not disciplined enough for roy... He obviously doesnt fit into roys plans, When mascherano goes our midfield is gonna be absoloute shit. it will be lucas and poulson together.

Bulld0g
22nd August, 2010, 03:21 PM
When mascherano goes our midfield is gonna be absoloute shit. it will be lucas and poulson together.

What's wrong with Poulson ?

pillapow
22nd August, 2010, 03:27 PM
What's wrong with Poulson ?
Hes shite mate, Gave the ball away a few times last thursday, seen him shouting at maxi to get in a position to suit him (poulson) I for one havent took to him yet, AA is better than Poulson, I can see it now, Liverpool V Juventus, Aquilaini scores against us and we go out the competition, It's possible.

Bulld0g
22nd August, 2010, 03:32 PM
Shite ? he's played one game ~~~~~~. Give him a chance

pillapow
22nd August, 2010, 03:42 PM
Shite ? he's played one game ~~~~~~. Give him a chance

I know but Aquilainis played virtually none, Why didnt roy give him a chance, I think the wages saved loaning him out will pay for poulson, Purely financial and i cant see it being a good thing. Poulson & Lucas does not wil not work as shown in thursdays game, Is masch fit for tomorrow, I ~~~~in hope so.

Bulld0g
22nd August, 2010, 03:50 PM
28 appearances is hardly none is it ? As i said i would have like to have seen more of him, he's fit and ready to play, so why doesn't Hodgson play him and why was Benitez so reluctant ? Is he a bottler ? theres more to this than meets the eye, and thats not a dig at his wonky eye :roflmao:

pillapow
22nd August, 2010, 04:00 PM
28 appearances is hardly none is it ? As i said i would have like to have seen more of him, he's fit and ready to play, so why doesn't Hodgson play him and why was Benitez so reluctant ? Is he a bottler ? theres more to this than meets the eye, and thats not a dig at his wonky eye :roflmao:

One or two appearances under hodgson first friendly or two, Im not on about rafa, rafa didnt wanna play him because it would of upset his style of defensive play, Hes ~~~~in ready and he is a class player and we go and swap him for poulson i cant get me head round it, i cant see him coming back. Its purely financial... Feel sorry for the peopl who got his name on the new shirt. Now im off to see Roys rejects kick united off the field.

Bulld0g
22nd August, 2010, 04:05 PM
Feel sorry for the peopl who got his name on the new shirt.

Anybody who got his name on their shirt deserve all they get lol

kyleb
23rd August, 2010, 07:46 PM
10 east

Frequency: 11305 - Pol: V - SR: 30000

for the game in HD and english

opsmonkey
23rd August, 2010, 09:29 PM
arr shite.. not happy that these coonts have scored 3..

suppose if you spend ?10trillion then you have 1/2 a chance

mrgasman
23rd August, 2010, 09:53 PM

Speshly when you play against dogshit

opsmonkey
23rd August, 2010, 09:57 PM
Speshly when you play against dogshit

typical manc thick as ~~~~.. did you mean "especially"..?

come back when you have won something.. 34 years and counting...

mrgasman
23rd August, 2010, 10:00 PM
typical manc thick as ~~~~.. did you mean "especially"..?

come back when you have won something.. 34 years and counting...

Get to work you lazy .....
lol utd fan btw

opsmonkey
23rd August, 2010, 10:02 PM
Get to work you lazy .....
lol utd fan btw

ahh ok then.. i can accept banter from the dung...

just not from those flash in the pan citeh coonts

mrgasman
23rd August, 2010, 10:05 PM
Torn me tonight but in the end id rather the blue noses won just as it's ~~~~in hilarious that your lots looking doomed to 7th spot again. IF your lucky ;)

boomer39
23rd August, 2010, 10:06 PM

dont think i heard lucas's name in the 2nd half... probably twice in the 1st... what a liability...
but think pepe had a far easier game than hart... but the score is all that matters.......shite...i've got to live among these lot.. the dung ,then now this ....

opsmonkey
23rd August, 2010, 10:08 PM
shite...i've got to live among these lot.. the dung ,then now this ....

didn't know you'd moved to Essex or India lol

mrgasman
23rd August, 2010, 10:12 PM
dont think i heard lucas's name in the 2nd half... probably twice in the 1st... what a liability...
but think pepe had a far easier game than hart... but the score is all that matters.......shite...i've got to live among these lot.. the dung ,then now this ....
If mashers going your basically ~~~~ed. Lucas and that ponce poullson in the middle isnt exactly gonna release gerrard into a forward role. Johnson looks a liability at the back, torres couldnt score in a brothel. I gotta laff really best player was ngogg lmfao

ruudvandan
23rd August, 2010, 10:36 PM
I just witnessed a funeral tonight. RIP Liverpool. Can't see you challenging for the league for a long time unless you get the ownership of the club sorted out rapido.

pillapow
24th August, 2010, 09:22 AM
Flash twats, I dont think roys plan worked, Shoulda played torres as a lone striker and defended the game, Rafas tactics woulda been usefull, It was always gonna be a task now that these bastards have "gelled" a little but they wont win the ~~~~in league the flash little ponce, Looks like a ~~~~in kiddyfiddler... Also the fans are a ****ing disgrace, the vile chants they sound out, Same with chelsea, ****ing braindead abuse for songs, No class whatsoever, At least they never sang more goals, more goals, more goals, Like some ~~~~in sheep did tother day. ****s.

spondulick
24th August, 2010, 12:01 PM
the sooner u off load macherano the better,you looked really flat last night players looked as if they were affected by goings on.and this is a guy u rescued from west ham reserves. seems to me that in away he is trying to hold liverpool to ransom ie force your hand to sell to barca at a cut price he knows u cannot afford to let him rot in the reserves because of cashflow probs.

pillapow
24th August, 2010, 12:24 PM
the sooner u off load macherano the better,you looked really flat last night players looked as if they were affected by goings on.and this is a guy u rescued from west ham reserves. seems to me that in away he is trying to hold liverpool to ransom ie force your hand to sell to barca at a cut price he knows u cannot afford to let him rot in the reserves because of cashflow probs.

The coont is training today though according to ssn.

opsmonkey
24th August, 2010, 12:38 PM
Chris Mavinga, jumped up little coont... Listen to him..

Roy Hodgson doesn't give Liverpool's foreign youngsters a chance, blasts France starlet Chris Mavinga

"I am disappointed,' he admitted. 'I thought that with the success I had with France and what I produced on the training ground I would have the opportunity to train with the first team and play bits of games.

'But a new coach arrived. Roy Hodgson, who replaced Rafael Benitez, is changing the organization of the club and is trying to encourage English players ahead of foreign ones, unlike his predecessor, he clearly stated he wanted to remake Liverpool into an English club.'

Mavinga was signed by Rafael Benitez from PSG in a deal seen as a real coup for Liverpool last summer.

19 and gobbing off... Coont..

Imagine an English manager taking over an English club and trying to make it more English based.. He's got some cheek that Hodgson ;)

pillapow
24th August, 2010, 12:44 PM
Chris Mavinga, jumped up little coont... Listen to him..

Roy Hodgson doesn't give Liverpool's foreign youngsters a chance, blasts France starlet Chris Mavinga

"I am disappointed,' he admitted. 'I thought that with the success I had with France and what I produced on the training ground I would have the opportunity to train with the first team and play bits of games.

'But a new coach arrived. Roy Hodgson, who replaced Rafael Benitez, is changing the organization of the club and is trying to encourage English players ahead of foreign ones, unlike his predecessor, he clearly stated he wanted to remake Liverpool into an English club.'

Mavinga was signed by Rafael Benitez from PSG in a deal seen as a real coup for Liverpool last summer.

19 and gobbing off... Coont..

Imagine an English manager taking over an English club and trying to make it more English based.. He's got some cheek that Hodgson ;)

~~~~in ship him out, I dont know what its coming to, A lot of negativity is unfolding after last nights game, Rafa V Roy, Masch's actions, Our weak midifeld, Its not looking good.

opsmonkey
24th August, 2010, 12:56 PM
Its looking ok mate.. dont read the Dail Manc, sorry Daily Mirror..

Masch would have been unhappy whoever was incharge.. its his missus that cant settle in Lpool..

There is a lot of kneejerk worrying here about the club and RH.. 3-0 flattered city.. Hart was the more busy keeper..

Granted city played some slick football but so did we in fits and starts..

When you have Lucas and Kuyt starting you may as well start with 9 in my mind..

It will take time for the Benitez era to leave the club, when the shite he bought departs and the cash is free for RH to buy his style of players then and only then can he be judged..

He's taken over a 7th placed team.. he wont make us champions in 2 games

ruudvandan
24th August, 2010, 06:36 PM
When you have Lucas and Kuyt starting you may as well start with 9 in my mind..

It will take time for the Benitez era to leave the club, when the shite he bought departs and the cash is free for RH to buy his style of players then and only then can he be judged..

well Benitez is reported after signing Kuyt for Liverpool. The guy clearly hasn't got a clue and you might be lucky in that he tries to buy all your other crap players.

maca
24th August, 2010, 10:00 PM
well Benitez is reported after signing Kuyt for Liverpool. The guy clearly hasn't got a clue and you might be lucky in that he tries to buy all your other crap players.
also babel lucas ngog with any luck..

Wolfpack
26th August, 2010, 04:30 AM
Liverpool needs mahamadou diarra. Liverpool needs to dump mascherano. If he goes to Spain it will be red card city for him their. About the game Lucus is no good without a holding mid besides him. Torres is just not fit yet and playing the 4-4-2 is going to work give it time. Rafa sign some so so players and it will take time to dump some of them. I think the difference in the ManC game was Ya Ya Toure. Once Liverpool gets a holding midfielder Torres gets fit and Joe Cole returns you will see a Different Liverpool team than the one you seen on Monday
(http://www.google.com/search?q=mahamadou+diarra&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=SgT&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=nivo&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=Dd11TKy7JYa0lQf-k9zsCw&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQsQQwAA)

opsmonkey
26th August, 2010, 07:53 PM
Ahhhh ~~~~.. since when do Europa League games kick off at 6.30pm.. just tuned in thought it was a 8:00pm job..

I hate not living at home in the week and having regular TV and internet.. you miss everything

pillapow
26th August, 2010, 09:12 PM
Ahhhh ~~~~.. since when do Europa League games kick off at 6.30pm.. just tuned in thought it was a 8:00pm job..

I hate not living at home in the week and having regular TV and internet.. you miss everything

I missed the first 60mins aswell, Tuned in and thought ****sake glad i missed it, Then we ~~~~in buried 2 goals. Very pleased. :)

boomer39
26th August, 2010, 09:54 PM
I missed the first 60mins aswell, Tuned in and thought ****sake glad i missed it, Then we ~~~~in buried 2 goals. Very pleased. :)
well, ffs you 2 it was in bleedin turkey, and probably they dont have real clocks over there.... but most games in eastern europe kick off early...
btw... last season they had a "linesman" on each goaline in the europa cup... last night they had them in the spurs game,cl.... but tonight, nothing.... anyone know why not???

maca
26th August, 2010, 09:56 PM
well, ffs you 2 it was in bleedin turkey, and probably they dont have real clocks over there.... but most games in eastern europe kick off early...
btw... last season they had a "linesman" on each goaline in the europa cup... last night they had them in the spurs game,cl.... but tonight, nothing.... anyone know why not???
they only come in in the group stages boomer m8 :)

Bulld0g
26th August, 2010, 09:57 PM

Yea Boomer,i didn't even notice TBH but your right m8. Last season was a trial but i thought it would have been carried over to this season at least

lfc4life
27th August, 2010, 07:52 AM
Great result last night :D good too see him gone this morning , bye and dont come back masch! And dont think liverpool got enough for him but 16 million not bad i supoose . At least roy to has some money to do some deals!

pillapow
27th August, 2010, 04:48 PM
Heard hes interested in Toulalan. Be a good buy............

opsmonkey
27th August, 2010, 09:27 PM
Oh dear.. Inter Milan, negative defensive play, no plan B and beaten by zonal marking..

Thank fcuk that clown left

pillapow
27th August, 2010, 10:30 PM
Oh dear.. Inter Milan, negative defensive play, no plan B and beaten by zonal marking..

Thank fcuk that clown left

I'll say this, Inter will not win anything else, They have played for and been coached by (what i think) the best manager in the world, Now take not one, but 10 steps down the ladder, (enter Rafa Benitez) I am so glad Athletico beat them tonight because i didnt want a repeat of 2005, Rafa Benitez living off another managers glory...... **** Rafa, I missed my bet by a few minutes at the bookies, My mate lost dollar on inter, I advised hm against it, RAFAS IN CHARGE I told him..... JOSE MOURINHO.......... BEST MANAGER AND TACTICIAN ON THE PLANET......(Excuse the 6 Stella and Southern Comfort.,......... THANKYOU ..... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..

leotheloin
28th August, 2010, 10:33 AM
I'll say this, Inter will not win anything else, They have played for and been coached by (what i think) the best manager in the world, Now take not one, but 10 steps down the ladder, (enter Rafa Benitez) I am so glad Athletico beat them tonight because i didnt want a repeat of 2005, Rafa Benitez living off another managers glory...... **** Rafa, I missed my bet by a few minutes at the bookies, My mate lost dollar on inter, I advised hm against it, RAFAS IN CHARGE I told him..... JOSE MOURINHO.......... BEST MANAGER AND TACTICIAN ON THE PLANET......(Excuse the 6 Stella and Southern Comfort.,......... THANKYOU ..... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..
This post is one of the most confusing posts you have posted,,, Mind Boggling.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bex23
28th August, 2010, 01:01 PM
I like LIverpool a lot. I'm glad they got rid of Rafa Benitez. Hope they'll get better this season!

pillapow
28th August, 2010, 03:17 PM
This post is one of the most confusing posts you have posted,,, Mind Boggling.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

No offence but i dont expect you to understand me, Good luck today, Im betting against you........ :devil:

koppit
28th August, 2010, 05:31 PM
No offence but i dont expect you to understand me, Good luck today, Im betting against you........ :devil:

confused me two m8,bit of a ramble their, you always spoke so highly of raffa

boomer39
28th August, 2010, 06:04 PM
thats known as the "fickle finger of fans"......

pillapow
28th August, 2010, 06:31 PM

Aye but the ****s trying to poach our players now when he said he wouldnt.
Was tanked up when i posted that malarky.

pillapow
28th August, 2010, 08:46 PM
mr 1980's is my uncle terry..

leotheloin
29th August, 2010, 12:55 AM
No offence taken,,,sorry to see you slagging daddy rafa off yes that was confusing and i diden't understand it,, BTW you lost,,,,,, AGAIN...Should'a gone to paul the octopus.:manutop:

pillapow
29th August, 2010, 11:13 AM
No offence taken,,,sorry to see you slagging daddy rafa off yes that was confusing and i diden't understand it,, BTW you lost,,,,,, AGAIN...Should'a gone to paul the octopus.:manutop:

Didnt bet pal, Dont forget it was Villa and they did get a couple of chances, Just wait until you play a real team.

lfc4life
29th August, 2010, 11:21 AM
I hope for a good result today :) YNWA :D

leotheloin
29th August, 2010, 11:54 AM
Didnt bet pal, Dont forget it was Villa and they did get a couple of chances, Just wait until you play a real team.
VILLA??? It gets more confusing reading your posts.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

pillapow
29th August, 2010, 07:03 PM
VILLA??? It gets more confusing reading your posts.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Villa, West ham, Both as shite as each other and wear claret n blue, Been mixing them up for years mate dnt worry about it.

opsmonkey
29th August, 2010, 10:06 PM
well that was shite...

First i parked on Lower Breck Road, now there was no 'No Parking Allowed' sign or any of the normal 'Restricted Parking' signs.. But I got a ticket.. Also even on Google Maps people park there (bottom of the triangle)..

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/breckroad.png

Bastard council just wants a quick ?35.. well not off me.. i took pictures and am going to write a snottergram..

Secondly, my ticket was next to the gobshite Baggies fans.. with their stupid accents and bollox songs..

Thirdly, we were dire.. Kuyt was hoop.. Lucas is as shite as ever and that Poulsen looks like he's not up to much..

Thank god for Nando and his volley...

maca
29th August, 2010, 10:10 PM
firstly that photo not been taken on a match day..think about it..
secondly i must agree lucas is shite m8 ;)

opsmonkey
29th August, 2010, 10:30 PM
I'm not paying a fine for parking there.. If it has a residents only or permit needed then I'd be banged to rights.. the only sign on the lamppost instructed that if you let your dog shite on the pavement you'll get a ?1000 fine... no signs saying no parking at all.. ticket says.. Restricted street in prescribed hours.. no sign.. fcuk off council twatbags

i do feel sorry for the residents of Anfield.. it must be a pain in the arse if someone parks outside your house, thats why the resident permit exists.. i parked nowhere near anybodys house.. they can do one.. jobsworth civil enforcement officer.. LV192 can suck my balls

oh yeah and i bought a DVD off Charlie Chan in Dodds Bar.. its a ~~~~in shite copy.. i want my ?2 back lol

pillapow
30th August, 2010, 09:17 AM
Stick to the Asda car park and walk the mile, Cant go wrong.

koppit
30th August, 2010, 12:37 PM
I just witnessed a funeral tonight. RIP Liverpool. Can't see you challenging for the league for a long time unless you get the ownership of the club sorted out rapido.

either your five years old or have typical manc amnesia,your lot have been in a worse state than us in the past and pulled it round.weve got plenty of fight still in us

opsmonkey
30th August, 2010, 02:25 PM
either your five years old or have typical manc amnesia,your lot have been in a worse state than us in the past and pulled it round.weve got plenty of fight still in us

i think it's only dung fans from Manchester that know anything about their 25 years of wilderness..

most mancs didn't know football existed pre 1994

boomer39
30th August, 2010, 03:26 PM
i think it's only dung fans from Manchester that know anything about their 25 years of wilderness..

correction, ops, was 26 years ..and the blue mancs know as well ..i have done my best to educate them for yonks....hard work at times, but they are learning slowly..most of the lads i know wont even say their name.. hence ...the dung...,and a lot more...
btw, want to borrow our kids parking permit...oakdene road, just off priory road!!!!

koppit
30th August, 2010, 06:51 PM

i know m8, like i said they just choose to blank it out. but thats it for their domination purple nose will soon be getting called on to retire

leotheloin
30th August, 2010, 10:55 PM
Villa, West ham, Both as shite as each other and wear claret n blue, Been mixing them up for years mate dnt worry about it.
Thank ~~~~ Burnley went down:manutop:

pillapow
30th August, 2010, 11:23 PM
Thank ~~~~ Burnley went down:manutop:

One less underdog to get beat by eh.....?

mrgasman
31st August, 2010, 02:28 AM
i know m8, like i said they just choose to blank it out. but thats it for their domination purple nose will soon be getting called on to retire

Some of us remember the bad times some of us choose to remember the glory days, some of us are lucky enough to support a team that continues to make history. Reckon Mr Mourinho is already getting fitted up for SAF's shoes come retirement day. Ah the beauty of having Sir bobby and Sir Alex as backroom staff when your the special one. Or maybe one day Man Utd could be so shite as to appoint Fulhams old manager as the big man lmfao

Wolfpack
31st August, 2010, 04:36 AM
Heard hes interested in Toulalan. Be a good buy............

Isn't he like 100 years old?

starlight
31st August, 2010, 01:58 PM
Never thought of that Bigbaloon but that makes it interesting for the second leg.As long as we don't concede a goal in the first leg i'll be happy

you have no chance m8

pillapow
31st August, 2010, 02:23 PM
Isn't he like 100 years old?

Havent got a clue but just heard a rumour Babels going to spurs today.

Wolfpack
31st August, 2010, 02:33 PM
Benitez never said that..

Inter president Massimo Moratti had ruled out an approach for any Liverpool players to RH following Benitez's comments about Inter's interest in Dirk Kuyt..

Once it was evident Mascherano was leaving and Barca had bid, Inter made an approach.. Well below the asking price.. They were just paying lip-service to Benitez..

Found this beauty tucked away.. forgot how much it made me laugh..!!! lol

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/inbreds.png

After a few drinks the skanks will be looking really good by the end of the match

wongers
31st August, 2010, 06:48 PM
I'm not paying a fine for parking there.. If it has a residents only or permit needed then I'd be banged to rights.. the only sign on the lamppost instructed that if you let your dog shite on the pavement you'll get a ?1000 fine... no signs saying no parking at all.. ticket says.. Restricted street in prescribed hours.. no sign.. fcuk off council twatbags

i do feel sorry for the residents of Anfield.. it must be a pain in the arse if someone parks outside your house, thats why the resident permit exists.. i parked nowhere near anybodys house.. they can do one.. jobsworth civil enforcement officer.. LV192 can suck my balls

oh yeah and i bought a DVD off Charlie Chan in Dodds Bar.. its a ~~~~in shite copy.. i want my ?2 back lol

should have had a shit on the pavement yourself now THAT would have been worth ?35

pillapow
31st August, 2010, 08:42 PM
:idea:
should have had a shit on the pavement yourself now THAT would have been worth ?35

Skipped a few of those fines in my time...

Wolfpack
1st September, 2010, 02:27 AM
Havent got a clue but just heard a rumour Babels going to spurs today.

I don't know why he is on the team? they never play him up the middle where he should play so it will be a good move for him. I know alot of people bitch at certain players when they don't perform but sometimes they are forced to play out of position and in Babel's case i think that is why he never worked out. Plus he was a f_cking Pre Madonna but that besides the point

lfc4life
1st September, 2010, 09:48 AM
just in case anyone missed them :)

Summer 2010: LFC ins and outs - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/summer-2010-lfc-ins-and-outs)

opsmonkey
1st September, 2010, 12:19 PM
Some of us remember the bad times some of us choose to remember the glory days, some of us are lucky enough to support a team that continues to make history. Reckon Mr Mourinho is already getting fitted up for SAF's shoes come retirement day. Ah the beauty of having Sir bobby and Sir Alex as backroom staff when your the special one. Or maybe one day Man Utd could be so shite as to appoint Fulhams old manager as the big man lmfao

you haven't made any history at all... You have equalled our title record, the only club thats made history in recent years was Arsenal by going unbeaten a full season and oh yeah.. us wining our 5th European Cup..

As for shite managers.. insert anyone from the years in between Matt Busby and Taggart

boomer39
1st September, 2010, 03:06 PM
you haven't made any history at all... You have equalled our title record, the only club thats made history in recent years was Arsenal by going unbeaten a full season and oh yeah.. us wining our 5th European Cup..

As for shite managers.. insert anyone from the years in between Matt Busby and Taggart
the title has still been to anfield more times than to "that ground" so record still intact.... fact

boomer39
1st September, 2010, 03:51 PM
the title has still been to anfield more times than to "that ground" so record still intact.... fact
does anyone know the crack with the reserves? just checked the fixtures.. missed the game before v wigan...
how come we play chelsea and the arse?? also noticed we only play the dung once....

mrgasman
2nd September, 2010, 03:43 AM

Does that famous treble not count as making history then ooopsmonkey ? Dont make me giggle by mentioning the mickey mouse in the same breath. Amazingly arsenal going a full season unbeaten seems more of an achievement than winning the 3 biggest trophies you can possibly win in a single season. Scouse logic right there.
As for shite managers insert anyone after Daglish........................................... .........and still counting

koppit
2nd September, 2010, 08:42 AM
Does that famous treble not count as making history then ooopsmonkey ? Dont make me giggle by mentioning the mickey mouse in the same breath. Amazingly arsenal going a full season unbeaten seems more of an achievement than winning the 3 biggest trophies you can possibly win in a single season. Scouse logic right there.
As for shite managers insert anyone after Daglish........................................... .........and still counting

famous treble ho ho ho ho what a funny idea. one of those cups is so precious you declined to enter the comp one year

pillapow
2nd September, 2010, 11:14 AM

Mickey Mouse cup winners beat the champs league winners this year for the super cup......... Its a hard league and whoever calls it mickey mouse knows sweet fa. As for your fat over-rated nicotine loving striker who still hasnt scored from open play in god knows how many months, Hes f?cked, No wonder Fergie bought Hernandez, Rooneys lost it the fat f?cker. Nobody likes him anymore.

mrgasman
2nd September, 2010, 11:19 AM
famous treble ho ho ho ho what a funny idea. one of those cups is so precious you declined to enter the comp one year

Cheers that just reminded me :)
Even santa likes a treble hahaha i forget to mention the intercontinental cup in that same year to add yet another string to the bow ;)
Still not convinced ? How about becoming World champions ? Or does that not count because your lot aint done it lol. Recent enough ? Harp on about your five all day its a great achievement, just remember which club made history to enter the competition in the first place ;)

pillapow
2nd September, 2010, 11:25 AM
Cheers that just reminded me :)
Even santa likes a treble hahaha i forget to mention the intercontinental cup in that same year to add yet another string to the bow ;)
Still not convinced ? How about becoming World champions ? Or does that not count because your lot aint done it lol. Recent enough ? Harp on about your five all day its a great achievement, just remember which club made history to enter the competition in the first place ;)

If you wanna brag about your club mate, Do it somewhere else because this is the Liverpool thread. Not the Manc shite thread.

mrgasman
2nd September, 2010, 11:39 AM
If you wanna brag about your club mate, Do it somewhere else because this is the Liverpool thread. Not the Manc shite thread.

Cant think of anywhere more fun to do it :musicus:

pillapow
2nd September, 2010, 12:13 PM
Cant think of anywhere more fun to do it :musicus:
How about one of the forums of your new rivals, Its not as if were any threat to you anymore now is it............

leotheloin
2nd September, 2010, 12:15 PM
I've been to Old Trafford more times then your ground and that's a fact,,,,BTW do you mean the old first division great to remember the olden days.:smokin:

boomer39
2nd September, 2010, 02:33 PM
leave them to it mate, as usual they will put their feet in it...
and no one goes on their thread anyway...

boomer39
2nd September, 2010, 02:44 PM
I've been to Old Trafford more times then your ground and that's a fact,,,,BTW do you mean the old first division great to remember the olden days.:smokin:
sorry mate,forgot, football didnt start till the "premiership" or is it the "barclays premiership" or some other sponsor?
btw, were you at your ground on feb 19th, 1910 ???

mrgasman
2nd September, 2010, 03:53 PM
sorry mate,forgot, football didnt start till the "premiership" or is it the "barclays premiership" or some other sponsor?

Ah the generic answer, just because it stopped for you lot in the eighties dosent mean it stopped for the rest

boomer39
2nd September, 2010, 04:40 PM
Ah the generic answer, just because it stopped for you lot in the eighties dosent mean it stopped for the rest
80's mate?? we won the LEAGUE in 1990............
generic answer??? yours was geriatric!!!!

pillapow
2nd September, 2010, 04:40 PM
Typical manc, Kick someone when they're down, At least our citys not an overcrowded culture pot of shit mate. Or typically, dont you actually live in manchester...... ?

alker ranger
2nd September, 2010, 06:27 PM
Typical manc, Kick someone when they're down, At least our citys not an overcrowded culture pot of shit mate. Or typically, dont you actually live in manchester...... ?

European Capital of Culture 08 LIVERPOOL:manutop:

pillapow
2nd September, 2010, 08:39 PM
lets just stick with the footy and not personal attacks eh m8 ;)

Yeh ok, Not that theres much chat going on though Lfc wise.

boomer39
2nd September, 2010, 09:43 PM
just another one then ,mate.." stopped for the rest"? who are the rest????

leotheloin
2nd September, 2010, 10:06 PM
Yes but could'nt get a ticket they were all sold.:smokin:

boomer39
2nd September, 2010, 10:52 PM
Yes but could'nt get a ticket they were all sold.:smokin:
do you know why??????????????????