PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

koppit
21st January, 2011, 04:18 PM
showing our intent

Reds want Suarez and Young | Sky Sports | Liverpool News | Football | Premier League (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6684117,00.html)

seeing is believing

dctyper
21st January, 2011, 06:56 PM
i see this!!!

YouTube - The best goal against Arsenal

hopefully he does bring dirtiness to the kop though lol biting fcuker

opsmonkey
21st January, 2011, 09:01 PM
Rumor

Charlie Adam has signed for ?4.5m on ?45k a week..

Wont be made public until deadline day..

cgscott
21st January, 2011, 09:03 PM
Be a cracking signing that OPS. I rate him highly as a player now.

Wasnt at his best when at rangers but blackpool have brought the best out in him.

mattybhoy
21st January, 2011, 10:28 PM
Always thought Rangers we premature in selling him and for was it 200K? Although he wasn't that creative his delivery and free kicks were always threatening. Wouldn't have thought he was a Liverpool type of player, but if Liverpool are in a fight he could do a job.

maca
21st January, 2011, 11:41 PM
i dont think they are too good to go down
ok m8 please elaborate more..welcome to dk by the way..ffs 1 post 8 downloads and counting

daithi
22nd January, 2011, 12:23 AM
fair annoying this carry on id love to no why he needs eight different downloads so suddenly

satsmo
22nd January, 2011, 12:37 AM
Nature of forums, but he doesn't have one post now, so maybe he will find the intro section next.

pillapow
22nd January, 2011, 12:54 AM
Rumor

Charlie Adam has signed for ?4.5m on ?45k a week..

Wont be made public until deadline day..

SS understands a bid by LFC for 4m has been turned down by Blackpool, I hope this is bullshit, Why the **** do we want Charlie Adam, If this is the type of signing we are after its downhill, I hope its false...

Wolfpack
22nd January, 2011, 01:14 AM
Would rather see Van Bommel than Charlie Adam. I hope Konchesky goes back to Fulham and Clint Dempsey comes to Liverpool

j.efc
22nd January, 2011, 01:30 AM
you,s could of had the yak off us last week:cobblers:

opsmonkey
22nd January, 2011, 01:46 AM
If Charlie Adam was Spanish and had a name like Carlos people would be tripping up to sign him.. He's Scottish so he's written straight off..

He's the captain of a Premier League team..

Ian Rush was signed from Chester City, he didnt turn out too bad..

mrgasman
22nd January, 2011, 01:59 AM
SS understands a bid by LFC for 4m has been turned down by Blackpool, I hope this is bullshit, Why the **** do we want Charlie Adam, If this is the type of signing we are after its downhill, I hope its false...

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/~~~offfff.gif

cgscott
22nd January, 2011, 12:50 PM

Can liverpool get anymore downhill just now?

And pillapow im sure your an everton fan.

Hob
22nd January, 2011, 02:43 PM
Dalglish almost had a celebratory hippy fit when Liverpool scored against Wolves. Get in the real world Kenny, your playing Wolves FFS.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47324&stc=1&d=1295703725

maca
22nd January, 2011, 04:25 PM
so basically hob your saying dont celebrate scoring a goal FFS...

boomer39
22nd January, 2011, 05:54 PM
Dalglish almost had a celebratory hippy fit when Liverpool scored against Wolves. Get in the real world Kenny, your playing Wolves FFS.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47324&stc=1&d=1295703725
which goal???? 1st,2nd or3thd????

mrgasman
22nd January, 2011, 07:04 PM
Relegation battle going well i trust ?

Hob
22nd January, 2011, 07:46 PM
Exggxactly Mr Gas Man.:musicus::musicus:

dctyper
22nd January, 2011, 08:08 PM
missed the match today, was playing footie. anyone know when i can watch the full match?

boomer39
22nd January, 2011, 10:04 PM
relegation??? are you on pot??? no, just a dunga....

ps..ask everton, wolves, whu, etc..........................................

lfc4life
22nd January, 2011, 10:24 PM
Sorry not been on much :( Anyway good too see us win and torres get a double but our defence is still shockingly bad :(

dctyper
22nd January, 2011, 10:36 PM
found it, playing on hova hd now, yay

opsmonkey
22nd January, 2011, 10:43 PM
Liverpool win, Mancs more interested in that than their own shower of cnuts.. All looks like it's getting back to normal again now...

Relegation battle..? Are we in the bottom 5..? Win our game in hand and we are 7th..

Made yourself look a right thick cnut there.. But being a Manc you're probably used to it..

I'd be more worried about City than Dalglish..

opsmonkey
22nd January, 2011, 10:46 PM
Only one team got relegated in their baron spell... Shhhhhhhhhhhh quiet now

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 12:40 AM

We're tenth, tithead...

Hob
23rd January, 2011, 01:38 AM
It's always about the past with you lot.
NEVER the future.

Wolfpack
23rd January, 2011, 01:48 AM
Now that is how you beat a team like Wolves. Liverpool need one quality holding midfielder Paulson gave the ball away to much. When will he stop playing Maxi? When he is on the pitch it's seems he out for a morning jog. I don't know why people think Torres needs help up front cause when Gerrard playing that is all he needs.

dctyper
23rd January, 2011, 11:05 AM
NEVER the future.

hob the knob ha ha ha lol

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 12:31 PM
Now that is how you beat a team like Wolves. Liverpool need one quality holding midfielder Paulson gave the ball away to much. When will he stop playing Maxi? When he is on the pitch it's seems he out for a morning jog. I don't know why people think Torres needs help up front cause when Gerrard playing that is all he needs.

The way we played yesterday is the way forward, 4-5-1 Midfield attacking with Torres, Moved the ball round well, In the 92nd minute we knew we had won it, Moved the ball round like Barca, 30 passes, Goal... & Wolves were still defending.. Best game i have seen in a long time, Next 2-3 games, We'll cement our place in 7th behind Sunderland, Difference between us and 4th place is 9 points, It is possible... Keep the faith.!

opsmonkey
23rd January, 2011, 03:22 PM
NEVER the future.

Your future looks shite as when old maggo the pisspot carks it you'll never replace him..

Bulld0g
23rd January, 2011, 05:58 PM
Bob Paisley O.B.E Born 23rd Jan 1919. Quite simply, The greatest.

lfc4life
23rd January, 2011, 06:49 PM
The way we played yesterday is the way forward, 4-5-1 Midfield attacking with Torres, Moved the ball round well, In the 92nd minute we knew we had won it, Moved the ball round like Barca, 30 passes, Goal... & Wolves were still defending.. Best game i have seen in a long time, Next 2-3 games, We'll cement our place in 7th behind Sunderland, Difference between us and 4th place is 9 points, It is possible... Keep the faith.!

cannot believe im thanking you pilla lol

wongers
23rd January, 2011, 07:46 PM
its great to see all the nobs are back on giving us stick the first time we have a result under kenny it must REALLY get to them to think we could win a few, no were not going to be as successful as we were for a while but it just shows how paranoid these people are when it comes to L.F.C.

alker ranger
23rd January, 2011, 09:17 PM
Your future looks shite as when old maggo the pisspot carks it you'll never replace him..

Future looks shite! top of the league still in the FA cup and champions league, and yes it will be hard to replace the greatest british manager of all time:manuscarf:

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 09:57 PM
its great to see all the nobs are back on giving us stick the first time we have a result under kenny it must REALLY get to them to think we could win a few, no were not going to be as successful as we were for a while but it just shows how paranoid these people are when it comes to L.F.C.

They are mancs which means they have license to be absoloute gobshites 100% of the time.

Wolfpack
23rd January, 2011, 10:09 PM

Playing like Barca is somewhat of a stretch But i have been saying all along 4-5-1 is our best formation since that formation fits Gerrard and Torres best. I don't have to keep the faith since i have absolute faith in Liverpool FC climbing up the table

opsmonkey
23rd January, 2011, 10:19 PM
Future looks shite! top of the league still in the FA cup and champions league, and yes it will be hard to replace the greatest british manager of all time:manuscarf:

Won 3 European Cups has he..?

Thought not..

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 10:25 PM
The mancs dont have the passion for football Liverpudlians do, They follow United blindly like a herd of sheep.. Im sure When Fergie retires & United are asset stripped & go into administration they would all support City.. I mean what other choice do they have?

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 10:42 PM

Thought not..

They are blind, Alls they can see is their team on the pitch, They see nothing else... They seem to be apprehensive whenever you come across one..... I came across one at a quickfit not too far from me i wont say where.. A right dickhead, I was in Manchester yesterday, went thru KFC drivethru, right arsehole, I took my scran and said "thankyou" very politley and smiled at him... Should of seen the look on his face. ~~~~in idiot.. They really are orrible....

maca
23rd January, 2011, 10:45 PM
i only want to see liverpool on the field what does that make me then ?

Bulld0g
23rd January, 2011, 10:46 PM

Hmmm see post #782

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 10:48 PM
i only want to see liverpool on the field what does that make me then ?

A closet manc? Im talking about the way they criticise us and are proven wrong by facts.... In other words they know sod all but are always on our case making daft remarks...

maca
23rd January, 2011, 10:50 PM
A closet manc? Im talking about the way they criticise us and are proven wrong by facts.... In other words they know sod all but are always on our case making daft remarks...
if only you ~~~~in knew..

pillapow
23rd January, 2011, 10:52 PM
if only you ~~~~in knew..

If only i ~~~~in knew what?

opsmonkey
23rd January, 2011, 10:56 PM
what amazes me is that even though they have been unbeatable really for the past 20 years they are more obsessed with us..

I think that they got so used to being shite that when they actually came good they can't let go of the bitterness they held for 25 years...

I wouldn't be arsed with anyone if my team were wining league titles like they were..

Or maybe, just maybe, they are still pissed off at the fact that after nearly 20 years of dominance they still haven't broke our records, only equaled one..??

boomer39
23rd January, 2011, 11:20 PM
still some way to go for taggart.... 1 league and 2 european cups,4 league cups on the trot. but the one thing he will never,ever get is the respect that bill, bob , matt, alf, bill nick,joe mercer,don revie etc got....all we ever see of him is " chewing gum" .. what an ignoramus... cant knock his achievements, but popular??? no way renee

opsmonkey
23rd January, 2011, 11:49 PM
....all we ever see of him is " chewing gum" .. what an ignoramus...

~~~~ing quality that mate.. had me chuckling out loud :roflmao:

lfc4life
24th January, 2011, 12:07 PM
Cannot believe kenny dalglish has come and said ryan babbel is going no where ..... KING KENNY get rid of that dumpling! aaarrgghhhh

alker ranger
24th January, 2011, 10:16 PM

Thought not..

Nope only 2 european cups, along with 44 other trophies to date

opsmonkey
24th January, 2011, 11:16 PM
Nope only 2 european cups, along with 44 other trophies to date

Included Charity Shields there :roflmao:... Rangers have won the league 53 times... not the most successful British team though are they... come back when you have a valid point.. shhhhhhh

maca
24th January, 2011, 11:31 PM
thank ~~~~ for that BBC Sport - Football - Ryan Babel agrees move from Liverpool to Hoffenheim (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9371671.stm)

mrgasman
25th January, 2011, 01:19 AM
Liverpool win, Mancs more interested in that than their own shower of cnuts.. All looks like it's getting back to normal again now...

Relegation battle..? Are we in the bottom 5..? Win our game in hand and we are 7th..

Made yourself look a right thick cnut there.. But being a Manc you're probably used to it..

I'd be more worried about City than Dalglish..

Only one team got relegated in their baron spell... Shhhhhhhhhhhh quiet now

They are mancs which means they have license to be absoloute gobshites 100% of the time.

Thought not..

The mancs dont have the passion for football Liverpudlians do, They follow United blindly like a herd of sheep.. Im sure When Fergie retires & United are asset stripped & go into administration they would all support City.. I mean what other choice do they have?

They are blind, Alls they can see is their team on the pitch, They see nothing else... They seem to be apprehensive whenever you come across one..... I came across one at a quickfit not too far from me i wont say where.. A right dickhead, I was in Manchester yesterday, went thru KFC drivethru, right arsehole, I took my scran and said "thankyou" very politley and smiled at him... Should of seen the look on his face. ~~~~in idiot.. They really are orrible....

what amazes me is that even though they have been unbeatable really for the past 20 years they are more obsessed with us..

I think that they got so used to being shite that when they actually came good they can't let go of the bitterness they held for 25 years...

I wouldn't be arsed with anyone if my team were wining league titles like they were..

Or maybe, just maybe, they are still pissed off at the fact that after nearly 20 years of dominance they still haven't broke our records, only equaled one..??

still some way to go for taggart.... 1 league and 2 european cups,4 league cups on the trot. but the one thing he will never,ever get is the respect that bill, bob , matt, alf, bill nick,joe mercer,don revie etc got....all we ever see of him is " chewing gum" .. what an ignoramus... cant knock his achievements, but popular??? no way renee

Included Charity Shields there :roflmao:... Rangers have won the league 53 times... not the most successful British team though are they... come back when you have a valid point.. shhhhhhh

See the point in bold at the very top ?

Followed by 3 pages of hypocrisy :rolleyes:

Good news about Babbel btw that cnut was like a turd that wont flush

alker ranger
25th January, 2011, 09:16 AM

Valid point!!! my point was that we will struggle to replace fergie, as he is the most successful British manager, you know its a fact just cant bring ur self to admit it, anyway no point in arguing if you dont agree start a new thread on the subject see what the outcome is (un bias views only) now you ~~~~in shhhhhhhhh:thefinger:

Walkinmyshadow
25th January, 2011, 10:59 AM

:goodpost::goodpost:

Love it mrgasman... ~~~~ing love it:congrats:

pillapow
25th January, 2011, 01:57 PM

Difference is we do it in our thread, You feel the need to come into our thread, then do it... Cant wait for tonight when Blackpool knock the confidence out of ya.

lfc4life
25th January, 2011, 02:07 PM
Glad too see they have decided too get rid of ryan shite Babbel. But tell the money not going on charlie adam, great passer but not worth more than 4 million surely?

Shady
25th January, 2011, 02:10 PM
charlie adam is worth at least 7 let alone 4 million, he is the heartbeat of that blackpool side that are only 1 pt behind you with a game in hand..so in that respect, hes done better or equaled stevie g this season....

boomer39
25th January, 2011, 04:29 PM
charlie adam is worth at least 7 let alone 4 million, he is the heartbeat of that blackpool side that are only 1 pt behind you with a game in hand..so in that respect, hes done better or equaled stevie g this season....
stevie g. has done it for years at the highest level...you just CANNOT compare them... to value adam at 7 million, you would have to value stevie at 50 million...

koppit
25th January, 2011, 06:35 PM

bored bored bored bored bored

pillapow
25th January, 2011, 09:29 PM
The silly bastards are getting battered 2 nil, ~~~~in silly bastards.

mrgasman
25th January, 2011, 10:18 PM
:manuscarf:

Aahahahahahahahaha :manuscarf:

firestorm
25th January, 2011, 10:22 PM

oh why oh why do you keep opening your mouth
i bet you never win on the fixed odds
mind you its not as sad as a manc typing on DK in a liverpool thread while there team is playing lol

boomer39
25th January, 2011, 10:36 PM
ffs.... SHUT UP......................women get cursed every month... we get cursed every day with you...

spondulick
25th January, 2011, 10:38 PM
we all know who the silly bastard is,a no brainer!

pillapow
25th January, 2011, 11:16 PM
Sod them anyway..

maca
25th January, 2011, 11:25 PM
ok pilla for once please just wait till the game has finished before posting m8 please..

pillapow
25th January, 2011, 11:38 PM
ok pilla for once please just wait till the game has finished before posting m8 please..

It makes no difference though in all truth.... I was going to wait but i couldnt resist at 2 nil.

opsmonkey
26th January, 2011, 01:53 AM
its more fun to bet on the length of the match than the score..

anyone that put a bet on us to win at the dung was out of pocket inside 1 minute..

pillapow
26th January, 2011, 03:55 PM
Probably throw couple of quid on Mereiles to score 1st... I wont say out either.. Not till afterwards..

boomer39
26th January, 2011, 05:26 PM
Probably throw couple of quid on Mereiles to score 1st... I wont say out either.. Not till afterwards..
mate, speaking as a very experienced footy fan.... never , ever bet on football... least of all your own team... the kiss of death... have the odd pint bet but nothing else...
remember 1966. everton v sheff wed. had a ?5 bet with a guy in the sandon(think its the picture house now) that everton would win.. 1/2 time i was cackin meself.. ?5 was a weeks wage...2-0 to sheff wed...( similar to last night!!!).. god bless trebilcock and "shirley" 3-2 to the blue noses...never had a serious bet since... could have won loads in hindsight, but .............thats why the bookies are rich..
all i will say, is that i NEVER expect to get beat... totally convinced and have been since 1956.. my 1st game, anfield, v s****horpe... 3-2...

dctyper
26th January, 2011, 07:18 PM
ive had 2 great wins on stupid bets

5-1 england to win, won loads

3-0 half time champions league final,lfc to win, won a fiver, yey

dc

opsmonkey
26th January, 2011, 10:54 PM
well that was a nervy ~~~~in affair.. played far too deep for my liking.. winning ugly or winning handsomely.. 3 points is 3 points :D

must have been full of daytrippers the ground was like a library

pillapow
26th January, 2011, 10:55 PM
Think someone left the 192 at Anfield tonight.

3 ~~~~in points though, 3 ~~~~in points...!!!!!!!

opsmonkey
26th January, 2011, 11:38 PM
shame we didn't have Sian Massey running the line tonight..

what a dreadful decision to deem Torres as offside

maca
26th January, 2011, 11:46 PM
scrappy goal but hey its about time we had a bit of luck run our way..

boomer39
27th January, 2011, 12:46 AM
Think someone left the 192 at Anfield tonight.

3 ~~~~in points though, 3 ~~~~in points...!!!!!!!
lost me there mate.. 192??? i know what the 192 is but do you???

pillapow
27th January, 2011, 02:30 AM
lost me there mate.. 192??? i know what the 192 is but do you???

Aye, I ~~~~in well do.......

dctyper
27th January, 2011, 10:03 AM
shame we didn't have Sian Massey running the line tonight..

what a dreadful decision to deem Torres as offside

it was a spot on timed run

some lino's think just because you have 2 yards on a player you must be offside, they seem to think that everyone runs at the same speed

dc

imanob
27th January, 2011, 11:45 AM
well that 2 wins on bounce althou thought were we lucky last nite fulham played some good stuff was a shame bout torres goal thou but a wins a win week off now more time they spend on training ground the better me thinks give the new staff a good chance to get there ideas into there heads have to say kennys press conferances are as good as the games at the mo

dctyper
27th January, 2011, 11:49 AM
they played well, we defended better

pillapow
27th January, 2011, 01:55 PM
We did park the bus towards the end though, My stream went off 10 seconds from time i was ~~~~in livid...

It felt a bit Hodgson-esque toward the end, Dont know if that was because we were playing against Hodgsons system?

A nailbiter now and again is good for the heart though ..... :help:

Also, I wonder who Roy would of been rooting for watching that one?

boomer39
27th January, 2011, 04:05 PM
We did park the bus towards the end though, My stream went off 10 seconds from time i was ~~~~in livid...

It felt a bit Hodgson-esque toward the end, Dont know if that was because we were playing against Hodgsons system?

by the bus, do you mean the 192????
use sopcast, via myp2p.eu... spot on ,before and after the game..

pillapow
27th January, 2011, 04:24 PM
by the bus, do you mean the 192????
use sopcast, via myp2p.eu... spot on ,before and after the game..
Yes you bleeding nutcase, !! I was using sopcast on my p2p, The stream was great..

Bulld0g
27th January, 2011, 07:04 PM
remember 1966. everton v sheff wed. had a ?5 bet with a guy in the sandon(think its the picture house now)

It was the picture house for a short while but now it's back to it's original name, The Sandon :)

opsmonkey
27th January, 2011, 09:30 PM
The Birthplace of Liverpool FC :D

boomer39
27th January, 2011, 10:27 PM
The Birthplace of Liverpool FC :D
yep, mate, had me first real drink in the sandon. not sure if its still there but there used to be a tiled mural in the side entrance, on harding st. cant remember what it was but the players used to get changed there before the game and walk to anfield, not a long walk. dont think they would do it now!!! btw, watched the 65 final there, after time,me old man was a big mate of the landlord. still getting over the hangover....

opsmonkey
27th January, 2011, 10:42 PM
Type "The Sandon Anfield" into Google Maps and you can streetview it ;)

mrgasman
28th January, 2011, 12:33 AM

Type "Chelsea bid for Torres" into google aswell they have had a 40 million offer rejected by Liverpool.

Wolfpack
28th January, 2011, 12:41 AM

I don't think they were parking the bus it was just a combination of Liverpool taking off Paulson ( I think he had a Good Game ) and Fulham pushing Dempsey into the striker role. I don't think the changes Kenny made were that good. Fabio Aurelio was non existent and playing out of place was also why Fulham pressed Liverpool at the end of the game. In the end Liverpool got the 3 points that they need

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 12:51 AM
Sorry Chelsea, Torres does not wear an armband that says 'plazzy flags'. Do one.

mrgasman
28th January, 2011, 01:03 AM
Sorry Chelsea, Torres does not wear an armband that says 'plazzy flags'. Do one.

This bid by Chelsea smacks of a desperate attempt to cling onto a top four finish. Piss of Chelsea your a club in decline 52 million bid for Aguero and Godin declined and now this hahaha it's borderline insanity.

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 11:09 AM
aguaro and torres back together? that would be some strike force

but no, chelski are shit lol

boomer39
28th January, 2011, 11:16 AM
no need to, ops, lived in oakdene road for 25years,5 min walk to the ground. our kid still lives in the same house.. down harding st, straight across anfield road, down watford road, across priory road... rolled home MANY a time....btw, the mural was of john harding if my memory serves me...

boomer39
28th January, 2011, 11:19 AM
Yes you bleeding nutcase, !! I was using sopcast on my p2p, The stream was great..
how do you know about the 192????
i used fox sports,sopcast stream, never went off..

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 12:08 PM
guillem balague quote

torres wants lfc to listen to chelsea's offers?

~~~~ off mate, its not as if they are gunna win anythin

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 12:53 PM
how do you know about the 192????
i used fox sports,sopcast stream, never went off..

Wtf.... its the bus to Huyton you wazzock, Not as if its a secret!!

boomer39
28th January, 2011, 01:01 PM
Wtf.... its the bus to Huyton you wazzock, Not as if its a secret!!
happy larry, dont live in huyton nor liverpool anymore. havent used corpy bus for 20 years... but i assumed you were talking about the 192 that runs from the centre of madcester ,down the A6 to stockport... thought you might know this, cos you seem to know a bit about dungville!!! thought you might be a dunga and not a bluenose!!!

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 01:54 PM
happy larry, dont live in huyton nor liverpool anymore. havent used corpy bus for 20 years... but i assumed you were talking about the 192 that runs from the centre of madcester ,down the A6 to stockport... thought you might know this, cos you seem to know a bit about dungville!!! thought you might be a dunga and not a bluenose!!!

You've lost it mate.......

boomer39
28th January, 2011, 04:33 PM
You've lost it mate.......
not me mate........ use the 192 route very often....

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 04:42 PM
Reckon this story is true then, That he wants to move or not? If they offer 45-50m and he wants to go, Fine... But if he forces it at 35m many wont be happy..

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 05:25 PM
the club doesnt need money, it needs players, he wont be sold anytime soon

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 05:31 PM
He should put these storys to bed then asap....

japper
28th January, 2011, 05:34 PM
hi they are beat :five:

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 06:00 PM
Suarez deal agreed......

kyleb
28th January, 2011, 06:32 PM
Suarez deal agreed......

great another cheater in the prem league.

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 06:44 PM

Haha.............

Wipe the smile of your faces though.......

kyleb
28th January, 2011, 06:48 PM
Haha.............

Wipe the smile of your faces though.......

why that then?

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 06:58 PM
why that then?

Proves we mean business and are preparing a title challenge, What else..?

NaNaNiii
28th January, 2011, 06:59 PM
Liverpool Football Club announced this afternoon that they had agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of Luis Suarez, subject to the completion of a medical.

Fantastic news but really hope this doesnt signal torres's departure :(

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 07:11 PM
why would we sell torres?

brettcal82
28th January, 2011, 07:46 PM
why would we sell torres?
I dont think torres will leave but you never know chelsea offered 35-40 million for him today but they rejected they could rebuild a squad with that

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 08:08 PM
I dont think torres will leave but you never know chelsea offered 35-40 million for him today but they rejected they could rebuild a squad with that

lol.. what a crock of shite..

?40m rebuild a whole squad.. you'd get 2 players max with that in today's market.. especially as any player you subsequently went in for the club would know you were loaded and would add a minim of ?5 to ?10m on straight away

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 08:33 PM
Reports coming out of Anfield tonight by Echo journo that Torres has given a verbal transfer request :(

Bulld0g
28th January, 2011, 08:54 PM
Stick him in the reserves and sell him in summer to a continental club. You don't sell to your rivals. If he wants out. then good riddance, no one is bigger than the club nor ever will be. I don't want to see him leave but I would rather he did if his hearts not here. Coont

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 08:58 PM
I'd hope we wouldn't sell to Chelsea.. Hopefully Barca or Inter.. He'd never go to Real Madrid

spondulick
28th January, 2011, 09:12 PM
~~~~in surprised shitty aint put a bid in!

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 09:15 PM
?40m + Sturridge

Won't be happy if we sell to them....

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 09:22 PM
Continual promises, broken. Little hope of CL. All contributed to Torres loss of belief. 'the dye is cast'.. Torres told LFC by phone he wants to leave.. Irreparable relationship.. deal will be done tonight.. Times Paysite

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 09:31 PM
times=bull most of the time, lets wait and see what he says

we dont need the money so we wouldnt sell him

but if he wants to go, let him

dc

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 09:49 PM
Its rumour, At least we'll know in the next few days, If he does want out & Chelsea up their bid, Let him go, We'll certainly replace him with 50m... He'll never score in front of the Kop again mind..

Bulld0g
28th January, 2011, 09:51 PM
~~~~in gutted tbh as we all are i suppose. The support he's had is unbelievable considering he never really reproduced the form of his first season. I always thought he would come good again, he will do for whatever club he goes too. One things for sure though, hes a sulker not a fighter

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 09:52 PM
oh my, you went and said it

you watch sold tomorrow then scores three past us in feb

nicde

dc

Bulld0g
28th January, 2011, 09:55 PM
oh my, you went and said it

you watch sold tomorrow then scores three past us in feb

nicde

dc

No sweat mate we play them away in feb lol

Wolfpack
28th January, 2011, 10:10 PM
Why do we need Luis Suarez? Torres is a better striker plus he is proven he can play in the EPL. Suarez is coming from the dutch league not really a powerhouse in the footballing world. Remember Morientes he couldn't miss the net in Spain then comes to England and he couldn't find it. This move is a big mistake you will see he will be falling down everytime someone breaths on him and crying to the ref. Should of went for Benzema and played him out on the left. But what do we all know that is why we post here and don't work for a Football club

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 10:10 PM
The Times also say it's believed the ?50m buy-out clause kicks in at the end of the season. If so we could refuse all bids this window

boomer39
28th January, 2011, 10:38 PM
howard webb????

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 10:46 PM

hello pot, this is kettle.. request colour check over

Ronaldo & the Bulgarian spiv.

pillapow
28th January, 2011, 10:56 PM
Rumours going round, The times at 10pm something being announced and The Mirror at 11pm.....

There must be a spy in the camp somewhere.....

opsmonkey
28th January, 2011, 11:23 PM
I've just had a text from a friend in the club.. he says only Kenny & FSG would know of a personal call requesting a transfer.. all this seems to have started with Guilleme Balague

dctyper
28th January, 2011, 11:27 PM
yep, he is a twat, watched his interview and he isnt really saying anything

lets see, torres calls lfc and asks for them to listen but doesnt hand in an official transfer request?

Guilleme Balague is know for talking poo poo

dc

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 12:03 AM
I've just had a text from a friend in the club.. he says only Kenny & FSG would know of a personal call requesting a transfer.. all this seems to have started with Guilleme Balague

If Guilleme Ballbag had started the rumors id rubbish them with barely a glance he's a transfer muppet of the highest order. But the rumors were not started by ballbag himself but by christ he's circulating them he's had Torres at Real Madrid before noon tomorrow.

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 12:16 AM
Just have to sit it out for two days.... Try and stay away from the rumours....

mtv1
29th January, 2011, 12:29 AM
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2011/0128/suarezl_liverpool.html rumours lol

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 12:32 AM
Torres hands in Transfer Request - Well **** Off then Nando......

maca
29th January, 2011, 12:42 AM
When Kevin Keegan, at the height of his fame, decided he wanted to experience life abroad and moved to Hamburg in 1977, devastated fans believed the prospect of replacing him was untenable.
But Dalglish arrived in his stead that summer, and wrote his name in Anfield legend, eclipsing even his predecessor keegans;s fame in the process. That is a thought that today liverpool;s fans may wish to cling onto this weekend

opsmonkey
29th January, 2011, 01:27 AM
I once asked my missus if i could leave the house and go out.. she said no, she wanted me to stay in with her.. I still love her though..

Don't give up on Torres just yet, if he does stay then give him the chance to show what he is made of.. If he does leave then thank him for the wonderful goals he has scored and how happy he made us..

Don't forget, he was promised a lot when he arrived here, he's seen a lot of broken promises and probably doesn't see a way back into the Champions League too soon..

They said we'd never cope without Rush, McManaman and Owen.. we did..

As Maca says, they also said we'd never replace Kevin Keegan.. They were very wrong about that..

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 01:46 AM
Nobodys questioning whether we will cope or not because we undoubtedly will, Its the circumstances thats got everybodys blood boiling...

opsmonkey
29th January, 2011, 02:20 AM
UEFA Fair Play Money rules come into effect on 1st April 2011..

Chelsea won't be able to splash ?40m after that day until they sort their debt out..

Last chance saloon for both Chelsea and Torres to sort something.. couldn't wait until Summer..

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 02:44 AM
UEFA Fair Play Money rules come into effect on 1st April 2011..

Chelsea won't be able to splash ?40m after that day until they sort their debt out..

Last chance saloon for both Chelsea and Torres to sort something.. couldn't wait until Summer..

Are sure this isnt an April fool ?

opsmonkey
29th January, 2011, 04:01 AM
Are sure this isnt an April fool ?

don't know much about the financial year then obviously..

when it starts etc..??

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 06:02 AM
don't know much about the financial year then obviously..

when it starts etc..??

Im self employed so yes but ive no assessments due it really does not explain torres request tho does it.

opsmonkey
29th January, 2011, 09:49 AM
If he's been advised that Chelsea won't be allowed to spend big after 1/4 then it makes sense..

thered
29th January, 2011, 09:58 AM
get shot of torres i wish wed got shot of that fat jug eared granny ~~~~in scumbag

he doesnt want to play get rid hes injured more than he plays anyway it makes sense

dont know what he would do though ancelloti if he bought him i think drogba is the better of the 2 and they tend to play one up top

opsmonkey
29th January, 2011, 10:55 AM
Deal must be done today if it's happening for me, must be ?50m (minimum) and include Anelka, then put the whole ?50m on a bid for Augero..

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 11:16 AM
We should NEVER under any circumstances sell to our rivals. Remember Fergusson blocking us getting Heinze a couple of years ago, he knew we would be stronger if we got him. Stick him in the reserves untill a foreign club come in for him.

dctyper
29th January, 2011, 11:52 AM
i think he will honor his contract, we will keep climbing the league and hell realise he made the right choice

if he goes to chelski, he will sit on the bench-he is not the kind of player that presses the other team

dc

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 12:44 PM
We should NEVER under any circumstances sell to our rivals. Remember Fergusson blocking us getting Heinze a couple of years ago, he knew we would be stronger if we got him. Stick him in the reserves untill a foreign club come in for him.

Can Blackpool afford Torres in any case ?

imanob
29th January, 2011, 01:04 PM
wasnt long ago i was reading hat torres was going to honour hes contract that was the day of the cup game against utd 3 weeks later he wants off dont want him to go think we find very difficult to replace him but if he wants off then let him after the support we have given him very shocked he would go to someone else in this country

lfc4life
29th January, 2011, 01:31 PM
**** TORRES if if he really wants to go? Let him go... Never been the same since the first season.

kyleb
29th January, 2011, 01:48 PM
hello pot, this is kettle.. request colour check over

Ronaldo & the Bulgarian spiv.

read it again ops lad, ANOTHER cheater in the prem. ronaldo was one the worse for it and very annoying granted. they all at it. and to deny it dont happen in your team.....

kyleb
29th January, 2011, 01:52 PM
howard webb????

no stuart attwell!!!!

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 03:36 PM
Chelsea were poor today, Why would Torres want to join those plassy bastards, He'll soon see sense, I say we give the lad another chance instead of crucifying him so soon..

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 03:38 PM
What part of written transfer request means he wants a second chance ?

aftermath
29th January, 2011, 03:38 PM
Chelsea were poor today, Why would Torres want to join those plassy bastards, He'll soon see sense, I say we give the lad another chance instead of crucifying him so soon..

you cant blame Torres for wanting to win things..

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 03:48 PM
you cant blame Torres for wanting to win things..
yeh, like michael owen!!!! never looked back since has he?

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 03:53 PM

Well to be fair he's in the running for a league title medal wont he look nice in a Utd shirt with that round his neck

kyleb
29th January, 2011, 04:07 PM

carling cup and community shield lol

but if torres does leave what medals/silverware will have to show for is fantastic time at the shite.....

kyleb
29th January, 2011, 04:08 PM
Can Blackpool afford Torres in any case ?

swap him for adam...

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 04:14 PM
swap him for adam...

Fergusons valuation of Adam might see Holloway stick in a cheeky bid ;)

kyleb
29th January, 2011, 04:16 PM
Fergusons valuation of Adam might see Holloway stick in a cheeky bid ;)

good shout, and holloway might even get a slice of the pie. l

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 04:19 PM
What part of written transfer request means he wants a second chance ?

Hes with the club till 2013, He will be played, Theres no point crucifying him like many would like to..... I'd rather we let him go right now because thats what will happen.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 04:20 PM
Wrong thread lads, this is the Liverpool thread, as if you didn't know ;) Love it in here dont yez lol

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 04:24 PM
They're all bored shitless waiting for the game.

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 04:32 PM
Rumour rife that Torres is to withdraw his transfer request, Rumour is rife that Torres handed in transfer request before the Suarez deal was done, Rumour is rife Torres is angry with his agent, Next 10 Hours may bring good news. Sit tight.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hes with the club till 2013, He will be played, Theres no point crucifying him like many would like to..... I'd rather we let him go right now because thats what will happen.

The length of a contract means nothing except to determine the valuation of a player when he wants to leave before the contract runs out.

Let him go if he doesn't want to be here, but not to another prem side. The coont deserves all the shit he gets, it was only a few games back he was saying he would honour his contract and we should all pull together. We are on the verge of signing Suarez we have moved up the table and are only nine points behind chelsea after our worse season since the 1950's and "NOW" he wants to move.If he had put in a transfer request when the other two muppets were in charge along with Hodgson i would have understood.

Lets not forget apart from his first season he's been shite, yet the support he has had from the fans has never waned,now he stabs us in the back.
A striker isn't that difficult to replace as long as you have creative players around him.
i've always said an average striker will score goals if his team mates give him enough chances, look at Andy Cole, he was average and scored goals because of the chances created for him.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 04:36 PM
Rumour rife that Torres is to withdraw his transfer request, Rumour is rife that Torres handed in transfer request before the Suarez deal was done, Rumour is rife Torres is angry with his agent, Next 10 Hours may bring good news. Sit tight.

wheres your source ?

aftermath
29th January, 2011, 04:39 PM
wheres your source ?

lol dont say that, he will probably say in his cupboard

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 04:44 PM
:roflmao: yea probably lol

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 04:46 PM
wheres your source ?

Its just rumour, But rumour turned to reality yesterday, I see Balague said two days earlier that Torres wanted to play with Suarez, It could just be a big mistake (timing), Torres handed in the request because he thought the Suarez deal was dead and we werent going anywhere, Then wallop, We pay the full price for Suarez...
Now he wants to withdraw the request, That makes sense..
I think the owners have shit themselves when he handed in the TQ and went straight for Suarez, It didnt make any sense him handing in a transfer request after Suarez signed when he had said he wanted to play with Suarez.. Thats my theory

Just got to wait now and see what happens, Do you think Kenny will be doing a statement or something

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 05:48 PM
Wrong thread lads, this is the Liverpool thread, as if you didn't know ;) Love it in here dont yez lol

Yes BD it's comedy gold at times lol

And wonders will never cease but pilla is right :dong:

They're all bored shitless waiting for the game.

lfc4life
29th January, 2011, 05:50 PM
no second chances in football and there is no loyalty too! At least when gerarrd and carragher go there would have paid there duty to the club!

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 06:06 PM
Its just rumour, But rumour turned to reality yesterday, I see Balague said two days earlier that Torres wanted to play with Suarez, It could just be a big mistake (timing), Torres handed in the request because he thought the Suarez deal was dead and we werent going anywhere, Then wallop, We pay the full price for Suarez...
Now he wants to withdraw the request, That makes sense..
I think the owners have shit themselves when he handed in the TQ and went straight for Suarez, It didnt make any sense him handing in a transfer request after Suarez signed when he had said he wanted to play with Suarez.. Thats my theory

Just got to wait now and see what happens, Do you think Kenny will be doing a statement or something
Hmmm except for one small thing, he handed in the request AFTER the Suarez deal was agreed.

Wolfpack
29th January, 2011, 06:23 PM
I hope Torres and Suarez can play together and i mean can they pass the ball to each other when the other has a better chance to score or will it be shoot first ask questions later. I read here that this gives Torres a chance to prove himself. I don't think Torres has to prove anything he owes nothing to the club.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 06:28 PM
Liverpool negotiating with Chelsea over ?50m Fernando Torres bid but want Nicolas Anelka included in deal instead of Daniel Sturridge
New twist in transfer saga as Spaniard nears Anfield exit

Liverpool negotiating with Chelsea over ?50m Fernando Torres bid but want Nicolas Anelka included in deal instead of Daniel Sturridge - Goal.com (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/01/29/2328857/liverpool-negotiating-with-chelsea-over-50m-fernando-torres)

Wolfpack
29th January, 2011, 06:29 PM
Here the Question. If Suarez is so great why didn't Chelsea go after him instead of trying to pry Torres from Liverpool. They are certainly offering enough money.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 06:31 PM
Torres has proven he can score goals in the prem, Suarez has yet to do that.

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 07:09 PM
Hmmm except for one small thing, he handed in the request AFTER the Suarez deal was agreed.

Whos to know that was the case, His Agent may have handed it in after the suarez deal..... Nobody know yet, Like i said its all about the timing but I'd take 40m and Anelka anyday.

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 07:11 PM
Welcome ladies an Gentleman to the ..
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Comedy-Circus-Ke-Superstars.jpg

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 07:13 PM
Whos to know that was the case, His Agent may have handed it in after the suarez deal..... Nobody know yet, Like i said its all about the timing but I'd take 40m and Anelka anyday.

Anelka is getting on and his best days are behind him

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 07:14 PM
Welcome ladies an Gentleman to the ..
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Comedy-Circus-Ke-Superstars.jpg

The comedy circus is on BBC1 Southampton beating your scummy shite 1-0 :roflmao:

mrgasman
29th January, 2011, 07:56 PM
The comedy circus is on BBC1 Southampton beating your scummy shite 1-0 :roflmao:

Jesus BD have you took up Pillas mantle 1-2 now utd :roflmao:

pillapow
29th January, 2011, 08:26 PM

Right youve ~~~~in had it now.........!! And i wasnt sayin ~~~~ all.......

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 08:27 PM
Right youve ~~~~in had it now.........!! And i wasnt sayin ~~~~ all.......

i was reporting the score, nothing more. i even got the channel wrong :roflmao:

lfc4life
29th January, 2011, 08:39 PM
Liverpool negotiating with Chelsea over ?50m Fernando Torres bid but want Nicolas Anelka included in deal instead of Daniel Sturridge

Liverpool negotiating with Chelsea over ?50m Fernando Torres bid but want Nicolas Anelka included in deal instead of Daniel Sturridge - Goal.com (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/01/29/2328857/liverpool-negotiating-with-chelsea-over-50m-fernando-torres)

We would probably get 30 million and him. But I can not see us getting anelka. I would not want him any way! Did not work out the first time. And would not a 2nd time ;)

kyleb
29th January, 2011, 08:54 PM

its like one big happy family bulldog lad.. or should i say brother, :-)

Wolfpack
29th January, 2011, 09:47 PM
Torres has proven he can score goals in the prem, Suarez has yet to do that.

Then why did Liverpool go out and get Suarez? I would of rather seen Van Bommel or someone like him to support the back line.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 09:52 PM
Then why did Liverpool go out and get Suarez? I would of rather seen Van Bommel or someone like him to support the back line.

I've just answered your question why Chelsea probably went for Torres and not Suarez.

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 10:27 PM
carling cup and community shield lol

but if torres does leave what medals/silverware will have to show for is fantastic time at the shite.....
was that all he won at liverpool???????????????????????????? get real...joke

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 10:36 PM

ffs, no idea if all this is true or just the usual sh1t, but anelka ffs, probably the most overated cnut i have seen in years..we had him on loan for 1 season... yuppee.. been to arsenal, bolton, man city, real or barca, and now chelsea... the new "pele"? no the new "stan collymore" etc,etc....

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 10:38 PM
Here the Question. If Suarez is so great why didn't Chelsea go after him instead of trying to pry Torres from Liverpool. They are certainly offering enough money.
if bent is worth 18/24 million, why didnt chelsea go after him????

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 10:40 PM
as i have said in a previous post... anelka??????????????????? ffs WHY??????

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 10:42 PM
Anelka is getting on and his best days are behind him
his best days were at the gooners.... end of....

boomer39
29th January, 2011, 10:45 PM
SORRY MATE, ITV.

Wolfpack
29th January, 2011, 11:28 PM
I've just answered your question why Chelsea probably went for Torres and not Suarez.

i understand you answered it so why would Liverpool want Suarez if we already have Torres.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2011, 11:29 PM
Because he handed in a transfer request maybe :dontknow:

Bulld0g
30th January, 2011, 12:16 AM
Liverpool cannot afford to lose the battle to keep Fernando Torres - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8290470/Liverpool-cannot-afford-to-lose-the-battle-to-keep-Fernando-Torres.html?)

Liverpool cannot afford to lose the battle to keep Fernando Torres

First Cesc Fabregas, then Wayne Rooney and Carlos T?vez, now Fernando Torres. Patience tested, faith exploded, in north London, both sides of Manchester, and finally on Merseyside. Heroes are not what they used to be.

By Rory Smith 10:30PM GMT 29 Jan 2011

In the space of six months, all three of English football?s historical triumvirate - as well as its future force - have seen those idols their fans treasure above all others threaten to reject that devotion.

Fabregas asked Ars?ne Wenger to allow him to move to Barcelona; Rooney informed Manchester United he would not sign a new contract; T?vez pleaded with Manchester City to release him from his ?160,000-a-week bondage at Eastlands.

And now Torres, first ?verbally intimating? to Liverpool that he wishes to join Chelsea, then handing in a transfer request.

There will be no sympathy washing down the M62, nor emanating from the Emirates: schadenfreude is the order of the day. After all, few laughed as loudly as those on the Kop when their rivals? talismans showed their true colours.

Liverpool fans, of course, believe their pain hurts more than most, just as United and City and Arsenal fans did, or even Chelsea?s, when John Terry fluttered his eyelashes at Eastlands 18 months ago. Such is the nature of support. In this case, it is easy to see why.

It was hard, after all, to begrudge Fabregas, a boyhood Barcelona fan, a move back to Catalonia. Rooney - who, crucially, never handed in a transfer request, nor threatened to do so - has nevertheless hardly been portrayed as a paragon of footballing virtue. T?vez joined City for their riches: they must live by the sword and die by the sword, even if it is gilded.

But Torres is different. This is the player who insisted that, upon departing Atl?tico Madrid, he would only do so for Liverpool. This is the player who bore the legend ?You?ll Never Walk Alone? on an armband while still playing in Spain. This is the player who spoke openly, as recently as October 2009, of Liverpool being the only team he would play for in this country.

?I hope to play for many years or maybe even finish my career here,? he said. ?Liverpool is my English team and I don?t think about playing for another one.?

And yet now he is not only contemplating a move to Chelsea, but has destabilised the club he once professed to love with just three days left of the transfer window. On the day Liverpool?s owners, Fenway Sports Group, announced the ?22.8***8201;million signing of Luis Suarez as a signal of their ambition, Torres rocked Anfield to its foundations.

That is not something which his disaffected devotees can pin on FSG or Kenny Dalglish. They cannot even blame Roy Hodgson, whose regime sapped so much of Torres?s enthusiasm for life on Merseyside. Rafael Ben?tez, that scapegoat for all of Liverpool?s ills, likewise.

True, FSG?s failure to provide the ?quick fix? spending spree Torres and Pepe Reina want has hardly convinced either player they can fulfil their ambitions at Anfield. True, Torres - and Reina - disliked life under Hodgson. True, his relationship with Ben?tez had grown strained.

But the blame for Torres?s state of mind appears to lie at the cowboy-booted feet, in the snakeoil-selling hands and the misleading mouths of Tom Hicks and George Gillett. It was those Americans who promised Torres the world and delivered nothing. It was those Americans who stripped Anfield of its ambition, turning it into a club who existed to win trophies into a club which did well simply to exist.

Torres, for at least a year, has instructed his agents to sound out likely destinations for a move: Manchester City and Barcelona have maintained a watching brief, but it is Chelsea who have hovered persistently, waiting for their chance.

They thought they had it in the summer, when his representatives tipped them the wink, fluttered their eyelashes, and declared he would be willing to move. Torres, when push came to shove, committed his future to Liverpool. He had never considered leaving, he said.

That he had is confirmed in his contract, a clause allowing him to depart for ?50***8201;million inserted by the then-managing director, Christian Purslow, should Liverpool remain outside of the Champions League places come summer. To Purslow, that clause safeguarded the club from losing its prized asset on the cheap and, crucially, before a takeover. As soon as FSG arrived, it looked like a time bomb.

It exploded on Friday night, as Torres handed in his transfer request. Here, too, even greater pain: he did not want to move to his boyhood club, or to more familiar climes, or to force his team?s owners to invest.

No, instead he wished to sign for Chelsea. One of those English teams he had said he would not countenance turning out for. A team who, it could be argued, are in need of rebuilding almost as much as Liverpool. A team who look highly unlikely to fulfil his desire for a league title this season, and whose chances of European glory are only marginally less slim. Their prospects may be brighter than Liverpool?s, but they are still an ageing side.

That Torres finds them more appealing than remaining on Merseyside says a lot. Not for FSG, but for Hicks and Gillett. Such is the damage they have done. Torres knows how long the rebuilding of a shattered club will take. He grew up at Colchonero, after all. He bears the weight of Atl?tico Madrid in his soul. He feels he does not have that time.

These Americans, these new Americans, are rather different to their predecessors, though. They despair at the lawlessness of European football; as of last night, there was every indication that they would continue to refuse the striker a move, that they would countenance the idea of keeping him against his will.

It is a crucial battle: City kept T?vez, United kept Rooney, Arsenal kept Fabregas, Chelsea retained Terry. It seems unlikely Liverpool and Torres will experience a detente, as in all of those cases. But to lose him would confirm their place outside of England?s elite. It would prove Torres right. Liverpool cannot afford to be different. For their future, they must show Torres he is wrong.

Bulld0g
30th January, 2011, 12:18 AM
SORRY MATE, ITV.

lol i did acknowledge that m8 when i realised, before anyone else did ;)

dctyper
30th January, 2011, 12:52 AM
nice read there bulldog

kyleb
30th January, 2011, 09:07 AM
was that all he won at liverpool???????????????????????????? get real...joke

thats what own as won as united so FAR. not with you lot.

shellbob
30th January, 2011, 12:00 PM
Torres is one of the best when he wants to be but he doesnt want to be at Liverpool.

boomer39
30th January, 2011, 12:22 PM
thats what own as won as united so FAR. not with you lot.
and won nothing in between....left us to win things.... so he said..

kyleb
30th January, 2011, 01:36 PM
and won nothing in between....left us to win things.... so he said..

very true mate.all down to money now im affraid. that why ya giggs carragher's of this world are a dying bread

koppit
30th January, 2011, 04:08 PM
very true mate.all down to money now im affraid. that why ya giggs carragher's of this world are a dying bread

used my loaf and figured you meant breed:roflmao:

lfc4life
30th January, 2011, 06:28 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9380389.stm <<< worth a read :)

Wolfpack
30th January, 2011, 06:30 PM
I think Torres is just pissed at Liverpool going out and getting another striker. To him it's not showing faith in him. Give Torres credit for playing when he wasn't 100% fit cause Liverpool needed him to. I think he gave alot to Liverpool FC. I hope all of this just blows over. I think Saurez will play on the left side instead of having two strikers up front. Liverpool really should of went for Benzima.

pillapow
30th January, 2011, 06:40 PM
Fulham beating Spurs 4:0 Hope spurs drop form completely from this, They look awfull, Can only go in our favour..

Bulld0g
30th January, 2011, 06:41 PM
Gotta disagree there wolfy, his heads been turned by Chelsea and he's stabbing the club and it's fans in the back. He wants to leave us to join another prem club after all the bullshit he came out with not so long back and in his book.
He is idolised at Anfield by the fans and said the feeling was mutual, yet he hands in a transfer request to go to a club only nine points ahead of us, and this in our worse season since the 50's. Good riddance to the money grabbing Judas.

Walkinmyshadow
30th January, 2011, 07:39 PM
Fulham beating Spurs 4:0 Hope spurs drop form completely from this, They look awfull, Can only go in our favour..

Mods.. quick question.. Can i link this post to another forum to prove a point??

pillapow
30th January, 2011, 07:47 PM
Mods.. quick question.. Can i link this post to another forum to prove a point??

What for, Its my post, so do what you like..

NaNaNiii
30th January, 2011, 08:02 PM
Liverpool are likely to sell striker Fernando Torres before the transfer window closes on Monday if they can agree a ?50m package with Chelsea.
The Reds could be open to a deal of ?40m in cash plus Blues forward Nicolas Anelka, according to an Anfield source.

pillapow
30th January, 2011, 08:07 PM
Liverpool are likely to sell striker Fernando Torres before the transfer window closes on Monday if they can agree a ?50m package with Chelsea.
The Reds could be open to a deal of ?40m in cash plus Blues forward Nicolas Anelka, according to an Anfield source.

meh.........

mrgasman
30th January, 2011, 08:11 PM

Ive just been reading that myself and i know Liverpool fans will groan but i cant help thinking that Suarez/Anelka sounds much a better deal than Suarez/Ngog. Where else would you get a proven premiership striker for ?10 million these days and dont forget that Anelka is a vastly improved player over the one that Liverpool had on loan them years ago. Then a ?40 million war chest might just be enough to sure up the defense and midfield.
Id still rather Torres stayed though.

kyleb
30th January, 2011, 08:13 PM
used my loaf and figured you meant breed:roflmao:

ha ha yes mate i really do need to read the posts back before i hit the submit button!!:stupido2:

opsmonkey
30th January, 2011, 09:40 PM
No matter how much you try to stop loving someone with all your might, part of you still will forever..

YouTube - HD ----- Torres 1-0 Real Madrid Last 16 {UCL} ----- HD

dctyper
30th January, 2011, 09:44 PM
Ive just been reading that myself and i know Liverpool fans will groan but i cant help thinking that Suarez/Anelka sounds much a better deal than Suarez/Ngog. Where else would you get a proven premiership striker for ?10 million these days and dont forget that Anelka is a vastly improved player over the one that Liverpool had on loan them years ago. Then a ?40 million war chest might just be enough to sure up the defense and midfield.
Id still rather Torres stayed though.

the new rule comes in april so spending 40mill in the summer wont happen unless they sell too

as a club we shouldnt sell him

dc

kyleb
30th January, 2011, 09:44 PM
No matter how much you try to stop loving someone with all your might, part of you still will forever..

YouTube - HD ----- Torres 1-0 Real Madrid Last 16 {UCL} ----- HD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETucOLNoHfE)

thats football for you

dctyper
30th January, 2011, 10:01 PM
news just in, torres has been priced at 50 mill by nesv so it looks like he will be sold

dc

opsmonkey
30th January, 2011, 10:01 PM
Such a shame it had to end this way :(

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/96420016.jpg

Odiamos Torres tanto porque lo amamos tanto

dctyper
30th January, 2011, 10:06 PM
i honestly think he will regret it, he will leave the club he loves and supports to sit on the bench, they wont even make champions league next year

oh and i hope we beat em in feb lol

maca
30th January, 2011, 10:16 PM
Lets all get over it he's not and never will be bigger than the club no one ever will. he served us well and yes we'll miss him who would'nt . but time to look forward now 50 mil will be well spent on players who actually want to play for us.

opsmonkey
30th January, 2011, 10:23 PM
well this may be sad but at 32 I've never loved a player as much since Ian Rush... My footballing heart has been broken :(

boomer39
30th January, 2011, 10:44 PM
i honestly think he will regret it, he will leave the club he loves and supports to sit on the bench, they wont even make champions league next year

oh and i hope we beat em in feb lol
the guy should talk to kevin keegan and michael owen before he leaves..might learn a thing or 2 about "wanting" success/trophies etc ..

boomer39
30th January, 2011, 10:50 PM
all i hope is that if nando goes, the "sulk" is NOT part of the deal.. have watched us for over 50 years, but if he ever comes back, i would not want to watch him play for us... and that is coming from my heart...

dctyper
30th January, 2011, 10:58 PM
anelka has said he doesnt want to go to lfc

Wolfpack
30th January, 2011, 11:07 PM
I don't think Torres is turning his back on the club it is Kenny Dalglish that is. I'm sorry to say that but he is the one that wanted Suarez. Now if Torres leaves what does the move accomplish? To me nothing changes. It's not like Suarez is superman and what is everyone thinking bringing Anelka to Liverpool. I should of added him to my "Players you Hate Thread" cause he is cancer and if he can't cut it with Chelsea and the half of dozen teams he has been with what do you think he will do anything with Liverpool. I'll miss Torres if he leaves and i will get over it but if you think these moves Liverpool are making are improving the team then there is really is a Santa Claus. I hope i'm wrong on that last statement

lfc4life
30th January, 2011, 11:13 PM
anelka has said he doesnt want to go to lfc

thanks f uck he does not we dont want another sulky b astard after getting rid of this one! lol

Wolfpack
30th January, 2011, 11:14 PM
Liverpool: Why Luis Su?rez for Fernando Torres Is a Step Backwards | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/586285-liverpool-why-luis-surez-for-fernando-torres-is-a-step-backwards)

boomer39
30th January, 2011, 11:32 PM
Liverpool: Why Luis Su?rez for Fernando Torres Is a Step Backwards | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/586285-liverpool-why-luis-surez-for-fernando-torres-is-a-step-backwards)
the usual bs from them...

pillapow
30th January, 2011, 11:46 PM
Ops Look who was behind him ready to score if Torres wasnt there.......

Spurs are desperate now, Making bids left right and centre, Bloody idiots.

opsmonkey
31st January, 2011, 12:29 AM
I don't think Torres is turning his back on the club it is Kenny Dalglish that is. I'm sorry to say that but he is the one that wanted Suarez. Now if Torres leaves what does the move accomplish? To me nothing changes. It's not like Suarez is superman and what is everyone thinking bringing Anelka to Liverpool. I should of added him to my "Players you Hate Thread" cause he is cancer and if he can't cut it with Chelsea and the half of dozen teams he has been with what do you think he will do anything with Liverpool. I'll miss Torres if he leaves and i will get over it but if you think these moves Liverpool are making are improving the team then there is really is a Santa Claus. I hope i'm wrong on that last statement

Have you ever seen Suarez play..?? He's a very good player.. Torres was classed the same when he came from Atleti..

How can you even begin to criticise a manager for bringing in a big name..?

Have you been on that pissy weak American beer again lol ;)

opsmonkey
31st January, 2011, 12:37 AM
Spurs are desperate now, Making bids left right and centre, Bloody idiots.

Spurs are so desperate to sign a striker before the window closes. They are now after West Ham's Robbie Keane.

mrgasman
31st January, 2011, 12:38 AM
Have you ever seen Suarez play..?? He's a very good player.. Torres was classed the same when he came from Atleti..

How can you even begin to criticise a manager for bringing in a big name..?

Have you been on that pissy weak American beer again lol ;)

Ive seen Suarez and he looks quite good

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Luis-Suarez.jpg

See what i mean :roflmao:

opsmonkey
31st January, 2011, 12:39 AM
Still better looking than Luke Chadwick ;)

mrgasman
31st January, 2011, 12:43 AM
Still better looking than Luke Chadwick ;)

Yea had our share of handsomes down the years take this for example :roflmao:

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/nani-jacksona.jpg

mrgasman
31st January, 2011, 12:44 AM
Ive seen Suarez and he looks quite good

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Luis-Suarez.jpg

See what i mean :roflmao:

Imagine him and Rooney upfront four kin L

:roflmao:

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Shrek_donkey.jpg

mrgasman
31st January, 2011, 01:25 AM
Such a shame it had to end this way :(

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/96420016.jpg

Odiamos Torres tanto porque lo amamos tanto

Torres prepares for the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge

pillapow
31st January, 2011, 01:52 AM

If Torres wants to go, Torres wants to go, Deal with it, I wont lose any sleep over it, If he wants to go to Chelsea, iTs his life, We sell Torres and replace him, Simple as that, Suarez and another world class striker is much more potent than a lone torres, As for Kenny turning his back on the club what the **** are you on mate? Heroin or meth?

opsmonkey
31st January, 2011, 02:09 AM
I once had pride, now that's all behind, Money talks, Money talks, Dirty cash I want you, Dirty cash I need you, ohhh

YouTube - Adventures Of Stevie V - Dirty Cash (Money Talks)

Wolfpack
31st January, 2011, 04:03 AM
If Torres wants to go, Torres wants to go, Deal with it, I wont lose any sleep over it, If he wants to go to Chelsea, iTs his life, We sell Torres and replace him, Simple as that, Suarez and another world class striker is much more potent than a lone torres, As for Kenny turning his back on the club what the **** are you on mate? Heroin or meth?

Oh sorry i meant he is turning his back on Torres not the club since he is the one that wanted Suarez. I wouldn't go so far as calling Suarez world class. All i know is he better score or the mob oh i mean the Kop will give him hell

imanob
31st January, 2011, 08:42 AM
latest i heard were gettin adams for 8mil today torres deal all restin on anelka im just the messenger by the way

lfc4life
31st January, 2011, 09:59 AM
I hope he really does go ...... He did not belive in us much then that he would win trophies? Carragher and Gerrard have done this. Cause unlikely event he stays! the fans will rip him apart!

aftermath
31st January, 2011, 10:25 AM
Just heard on North East radio , Liverpool put a huge bid in for Andy Carroll from Newcastle, so if its right then bye bye torres

EDIT : -- Newcastle rejected a ?30 million offer from Liverpool for Carroll

dctyper
31st January, 2011, 10:37 AM
no bid put in, just enquiries

still dont think torres will go

aftermath
31st January, 2011, 10:53 AM
NEWS ALERT on sky sports news , very soon an interview live with kenny Dalgleish on Sky sports news.

EDIT.. it was only about Jamie Caragher fit to play next game, and Konchesky on loan to Notts Forest

aftermath
31st January, 2011, 03:10 PM
Torres , on his way by Helicopter to Chelsea.

sky sports news

mattybhoy
31st January, 2011, 03:45 PM
I hope he really does go ...... He did not belive in us much then that he would win trophies? Carragher and Gerrard have done this. Cause unlikely event he stays! the fans will rip him apart!

I said he would be gone this season Sammy..

reddevil157
31st January, 2011, 03:59 PM
Can just see it now boy's, Jamie kicking lumps outta Torres, if he can catch him that is. That's what ye need, a few more hearts as big as Carragher's. Don't like him much, but his heart is in the club.

beeb2412
31st January, 2011, 04:08 PM
Just heard that ?35million pound accepted by Newcastle for Carroll by LFC.

SkySprortsNews

mrgasman
31st January, 2011, 04:27 PM
Just heard that ?35million pound accepted by Newcastle for Carroll by LFC.

SkySprortsNews

Lunacy if this is true David Villa cost Barcelona that much :banghead: