PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

pillapow
20th July, 2011, 10:02 AM
Top 4 is definitely on this season with Arsenal/Spurs looking shaky.

Still a few players short but there's still plenty of time to go, and the majority of Dalglish's targets have been brought in.

Top 3, The shite from Manchester and us.. Thats what it will be... Just hope we are on top. I think Chelsea will flop bigstyle.

rob s
20th July, 2011, 11:54 PM
thank god this div's not a red talk about a defeatest attitude
I love it when insults start as it usually means that person has no valid points left. Unlike most liverpool fans im realistic not defeatest, tottenham will not win the league next season and nor will liverpool and im willing to bet my house on that. Unlike you lot im happy for the club i love to be in the top 5 as it is an achievement on our budget (we nake a profit every year BTW) where as most liverpool fans think 2nd will be a disappointment so get ready for ANOTHER season of disappointment as 4th is the best you can hope for and thats only if the north london clubs have a below par season. Enjoy your ?75m trio of world beaters carroll, henderson and downing lol...carroll only scored 19 goals in the championship even danny graham managed 24, henderson has had 1 good season and downing is average and IMHO is half the player that gareth bale or adam johnson are. I dont need to remind you of your recent ?20m flops do I ? Keane and aquilani were great for you werent they ? Im sure henderson and downing will be next on the list of big money signings to achieve nothing at liverpool apart from a big pay day

Top 4 is definitely on this season with Arsenal/Spurs looking shaky.

Still a few players short but there's still plenty of time to go, and the majority of Dalglish's targets have been brought in.
At least 1 liverpool fan here is realistic...4th is possible but winning the league is just a fantasy !

mrgasman
21st July, 2011, 01:08 AM
I love it when insults start as it usually means that person has no valid points left. Unlike most liverpool fans im realistic not defeatest, tottenham will not win the league next season and nor will liverpool and im willing to bet my house on that. Unlike you lot im happy for the club i love to be in the top 5 as it is an achievement on our budget (we nake a profit every year BTW) where as most liverpool fans think 2nd will be a disappointment so get ready for ANOTHER season of disappointment as 4th is the best you can hope for and thats only if the north london clubs have a below par season. Enjoy your ?75m trio of world beaters carroll, henderson and downing lol...carroll only scored 19 goals in the championship even danny graham managed 24, henderson has had 1 good season and downing is average and IMHO is half the player that gareth bale or adam johnson are. I dont need to remind you of your recent ?20m flops do I ? Keane and aquilani were great for you werent they ? Im sure henderson and downing will be next on the list of big money signings to achieve nothing at liverpool apart from a big pay day

At least 1 liverpool fan here is realistic...4th is possible but winning the league is just a fantasy !

Whoa reality in the pool thread......They wont like this back in phoenix from the flames land..
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/gifs/sad.gif

pillapow
21st July, 2011, 08:58 AM
Robbie you know sod all, bet you just follow football for the laugh dont ya.

rob s
21st July, 2011, 03:29 PM
Robbie you know sod all, bet you just follow football for the laugh dont ya.
Another insult wih no actual argument....no I dont follow football for a laugh (whatever that is supposed to mean) I follow it cos it is like my religion and I have more knowledge on football than most people do and I watch every game I can, not just games where my team is playing. I watch prem, fa cup, league cup, champions league, europa league, championship, league 1 and 2, non league when its televised, serie A, la liga and world cup and european championships, african nations, copa america and the list goes on. Liverpool fans dont seem to like hearing a bit of realism and all ive heard back so far is "this guys a div" and "robbie you know sod all" which are both just insults no actual argument to any of my posts (none of which had any insults BTW)...enjoy living in your fantasy world where liverpool are still the biggest club on the planet lol

Miklo
21st July, 2011, 03:52 PM
Another insult wih no actual argument....no I dont follow football for a laugh (whatever that is supposed to mean) I follow it cos it is like my religion and I have more knowledge on football than most people do and I watch every game I can, not just games where my team is playing. I watch prem, fa cup, league cup, champions league, europa league, championship, league 1 and 2, non league when its televised, serie A, la liga and world cup and european championships, african nations, copa america and the list goes on. Liverpool fans dont seem to like hearing a bit of realism and all ive heard back so far is "this guys a div" and "robbie you know sod all" which are both just insults no actual argument to any of my posts (none of which had any insults BTW)...enjoy living in your fantasy world where liverpool are still the biggest club on the planet lolWho's saying the biggest club on the planet? After what happened in the 1st 6 months of last season, the change in the players confidence after that was like night and day. To finish it in 6th was a big step in the right direction and long may it continue into this season :)

pillapow
21st July, 2011, 06:35 PM
Another insult wih no actual argument....no I dont follow football for a laugh (whatever that is supposed to mean) I follow it cos it is like my religion and I have more knowledge on football than most people do and I watch every game I can, not just games where my team is playing. I watch prem, fa cup, league cup, champions league, europa league, championship, league 1 and 2, non league when its televised, serie A, la liga and world cup and european championships, african nations, copa america and the list goes on. Liverpool fans dont seem to like hearing a bit of realism and all ive heard back so far is "this guys a div" and "robbie you know sod all" which are both just insults no actual argument to any of my posts (none of which had any insults BTW)...enjoy living in your fantasy world where liverpool are still the biggest club on the planet lol

Righteo Robbie lad, now you have said your piece on the Liverpool tread, any chance of doing one ?

wongers
21st July, 2011, 07:20 PM

i called you a div because thats what think you are i've never at any time on this thread said we would win the league because i know were not good enough at the moment that doesn't stop me from hoping we can ,unlike yourself who write your own team off before a ball is kicked you don't actually know how the season is going to pan out for anybody but because you watch a lot of footie on the telly makes you an expert :roflmao:(thank god for sky)try going to a few live games it might get your passion going, nobody on this thread really gives a monkeys about your opinions but will comment if you come on decrying our team try starting a spurs thread and see how many people bother to come on it you may even get a few mancs pressing the thanks button now and again, as i stated before thank god your not a red with your attitude we'd have all gone home at half time in istanbul thats the sort of result you can acheive when you have hope and beleif maybe years of being nobody has knocked it out of you but you'll never see a red with your defeatest attitude do us all a favour do one and don't come back

rob s
21st July, 2011, 09:51 PM
[quote=wongers;1183531]i called you a div because thats what think you are i've never at any time on this thread said we would win the league because i know were not good enough at the moment that doesn't stop me from hoping we can ,unlike yourself who write your own team off before a ball is kicked you don't actually know how the season is going to pan out for anybody but because you watch a lot of footie on the telly makes you an expert :roflmao:(thank god for sky)try going to a few live games it might get your passion going, nobody on this thread really gives a monkeys about your opinions but will comment if you come on decrying our team try starting a spurs thread and see how many people bother to come on it you may even get a few mancs pressing the thanks button now and again, as i stated before thank god your not a red with your attitude we'd have all gone home at half time in istanbul thats the sort of result you can acheive when you have hope and beleif maybe years of being nobody has knocked it out of you but you'll never see a red with your defeatest attitude do us all a favour do one and don't come back[/quote

rob s
21st July, 2011, 09:52 PM
Sorry for any offence caused, i wont post in this thread again. Enjoy the new season. Cheers, Rob

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 11:37 AM
Sorry for any offence caused, i wont post in this thread again. Enjoy the new season. Cheers, Rob

Do us a favour though Rob, Come visit from time to time so we can compare positions in the league eh mate. :wink:

andy1967
22nd July, 2011, 12:39 PM
Do us a favour though Rob, Come visit from time to time so we can compare positions in the league eh mate. :wink:
I'm sure their will be plenty of teams coming in here this season to compare positions, I know I will, hope Rob does also, just because its a LFC thread does not mean only LFC supporters can comment on here, I know a certain few on here think that is the way. :manuscarf:It's banter! Be a man and join in with it. :ciao:

satsmo
22nd July, 2011, 12:42 PM
The word "Banter" has been a bit overused in both threads, just be mindful of respecting our rules and eachother, the banter can come after that.

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 01:26 PM
I'm sure their will be plenty of teams coming in here this season to compare positions, I know I will, hope Rob does also, just because its a LFC thread does not mean only LFC supporters can comment on here, I know a certain few on here think that is the way. :manuscarf:It's banter! Be a man and join in with it. :ciao:

no.........

rob s
22nd July, 2011, 01:30 PM
Righteo Robbie lad, now you have said your piece on the Liverpool tread, any chance of doing one ?

no.........

No I wont bother cos you will all have a hissy fit again..... mine is banter and its about football your recent posts werent they are just insults. I will post in a thread with people who can have an adult conversation and not resort to insults and telling people to "do one". Cheers, Rob

Shady
22nd July, 2011, 01:33 PM
no cos you will all have a hissy fit again..... mine is banter and its about football your recent posts werent they are just insults. I will post in a thread with people who can have an adult conversation and not resort to insults and telling people to "do one". Cheers, Rob

stay out of the 3 word thread then rob...pilla likes to lurk in there too...

rob s
22nd July, 2011, 01:39 PM
The three word thread thats a joke thread though, so I cant post in there either ? I hope that is a joke as im gonna post in there cos its a funny thread, I just wont in the lfc thread anymore unless it is to respond to people who reply to my other posts even though I said i would leave and im sorry for any offence caused

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 03:40 PM
No I wont bother cos you will all have a hissy fit again..... mine is banter and its about football your recent posts werent they are just insults. I will post in a thread with people who can have an adult conversation and not resort to insults and telling people to "do one". Cheers, Rob

No, you came in here and started with your f*cking noise to the tune of "Liverpool will be lucky to finish fourth and thats if the London clubs have a below par season," Calling our signings flops when a game hasnt been played yet, Who are you to tell anybody they are shit, you support Tottenham ffs.
Your manager is a f*cking wheeler n dealer & my arsehole has more muscle than your back 4.

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 03:41 PM

And what like..................... :ciao:

maca
22nd July, 2011, 03:43 PM
No, you came in here and started with your f*cking noise to the tune of "Liverpool will be lucky to finish fourth and thats if the London clubs have a below par season," Calling our signings flops when a game hasnt been played yet, Who are you to tell anybody they are shit, you support Tottenham ffs.
Your manager is a f*cking wheeler n dealer & my arsehole has more muscle than your back 4.
Does your mum no you swear....

rob s
22nd July, 2011, 03:44 PM
Calm down, calm down lol

downing is so overrated its ridiculous ! Im a spurs fan and we have been linked with him in loads of transfer windows but im glad we never signed him as he is 1 dimentional. I always preferred adam johnson when they were both at boro and he only cost man city ?7m not 20m. ?20m for henderson RIP OFF, ?20m for downing RIP OFF, ?35m for carroll RIP OFF but i think suarez for ?23m could end up being a bargain as i think he will score goals for fun next year

That was my 1st post above, where i said suarez could be a bargain and ive said the same about charlie adam in other posts and i have never ever said liverpool are shit check all my posts before you starting putting words in my mouth, if you dont like my opinion thats your problem not mine...i will keep posting here now as you lot couldnt accept my apology

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 03:57 PM
Dose your mum no you swear....

No, I wont dose me mum.

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 03:59 PM
Calm down, calm down lol

downing is so overrated its ridiculous ! Im a spurs fan and we have been linked with him in loads of transfer windows but im glad we never signed him as he is 1 dimentional. I always preferred adam johnson when they were both at boro and he only cost man city ?7m not 20m. ?20m for henderson RIP OFF, ?20m for downing RIP OFF, ?35m for carroll RIP OFF but i think suarez for ?23m could end up being a bargain as i think he will score goals for fun next year

That was my 1st post above, where i said suarez could be a bargain and ive said the same about charlie adam in other posts and i have never ever said liverpool are shit check all my posts before you starting putting words in my mouth, if you dont like my opinion thats your problem not mine...i will keep posting here now as you lot couldnt accept my apology

But what will you post about? Liverpool ?

rob s
22nd July, 2011, 04:21 PM
Yeh as i like liverpool, anfield and the kop end especially are amazing..with charlie adam, glen johnson, gerrard, suarez, reina, carragher and even joe cole u will be a good team next year who will be great to watch i just hope spurs can nick 4th
also i rate maxi rodriguez ive watched him for years in spain and for argentina and he looked class for liverpool towards the end of last season

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 05:02 PM
Yeh as i like liverpool, anfield and the kop end especially are amazing..with charlie adam, glen johnson, gerrard, suarez, reina, carragher and even joe cole u will be a good team next year who will be great to watch i just hope spurs can nick 4th
also i rate maxi rodriguez ive watched him for years in spain and for argentina and he looked class for liverpool towards the end of last season

Are you English?

Shady
22nd July, 2011, 05:05 PM
fooxake pilla whats his nationality got to do with owt? heaven forbid he try and have an opinion that differs from yours..lol
funny thing is, most people who post in here know more about footy than you will ever know, and you fly off on one when people disagree with your VAST football knowledge..
:roflmao:

rob s
22nd July, 2011, 06:59 PM
Are you English?

Im am english, why ?

wongers
22nd July, 2011, 07:26 PM
that self inflicted ban didn't last long did it, by the way we paid 16 million for henderson is that still a rip off, carroll has played about 10 games for us at the moment so how can you judge him ,downing hasn't kicked a ball for us yet and was villa's player of the year last year so how can you judge him, oh i forgot you've seen them on the telly, i will agree with you on johnson he's excellent but seeing as he isn't available and city probably don't need the cash we couldn't buy him you've posted 35 times most of them on here and most of them attacking our club so how do you expect us to react

pillapow
22nd July, 2011, 07:38 PM
Im am english, why ?

Just curious, the way you set your messages out. Thats all.

fooxake pilla whats his nationality got to do with owt? heaven forbid he try and have an opinion that differs from yours..lol
funny thing is, most people who post in here know more about footy than you will ever know, and you fly off on one when people disagree with your VAST football knowledge..
:roflmao:

Wind ones neck in..........

maca
22nd July, 2011, 07:40 PM
wouldnt say attacking just an opinion ffs it's not like we dont post in the utd thread lads. the way things are going the footy threads will be closed for good ;)

andy1967
22nd July, 2011, 08:58 PM
But what will you post about? Liverpool ?

If you read his post which your commented on it was all about LFC players! Chill out Pilla, have a bit of fun, even smile, it's football man.

opsmonkey
22nd July, 2011, 10:55 PM
talking about footy threads that get closed all the time.. I must see what's happening at RAWK

manxspud
23rd July, 2011, 06:57 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9695/footballchampionshipava.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/footballchampionshipava.jpg/) 3

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2097/footballavatar10.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/footballavatar10.jpg/) 0

Enjoyed the game today ... positive signs for Hull this year ... maybe lol looking forward to the new season and fingers crossed we will do well this year @manx

reddevil157
23rd July, 2011, 07:54 PM
Red rag to a bull that manx :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

manxspud
23rd July, 2011, 07:59 PM
Red rag to a bull that manx :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Don't know what you mean @red pmsl

satsmo
23rd July, 2011, 08:08 PM
More headaches, must put you two on the bold boys list :playingball:

opsmonkey
23rd July, 2011, 08:11 PM
shocker.. Liverpool loose meaningless game.. It's a preseason friendly.. :rolleyes:

manxspud
23rd July, 2011, 09:00 PM
More headaches, must put you two on the bold boys list :playingball:

fair enough :playingball:

khan07958
25th July, 2011, 03:56 AM
Its only pre season although the Mancs always seem to take it seriously.
We need that winning mentality in all games.
Anyone concerned with our central defense?
For me we need at least 1 central defender if not 2 and a back up striker.
Still we have a few weaknesses in our squad, top 4 is a must.

boomer39
25th July, 2011, 11:26 AM
Calm down, calm down lol

good job buggerov wasn't overrated then!!! been a world beater since he left you for how much???

rob s
25th July, 2011, 11:31 AM
good job buggerov wasn't overrated then!!! been a world beater since he left you for how much???

Who ? If u mean berbatov then yeh as he was top scorer in the prem last year and we made 20m profit on him, so your point is ?

khan07958
25th July, 2011, 12:17 PM
Who ? If u mean berbatov then yeh as he was top scorer in the prem last year and we made 20m profit on him, so your point is ?

With the imminent sale of Modric and hardly any major signings.
I believe Tottenham will struggle to break into top 4.
One hit wonders comes to mind.
Hope you spurs fans are realistic this season

rob s
25th July, 2011, 01:35 PM

Yeh we are as ive said before 6th is still a good finish but 4th would be great. Spurs fans are usually realistic unlike most liverpool fans, 1 liverpool fan on here said he would be disappointed with 2nd next season lol

khan07958
25th July, 2011, 01:47 PM
Yeh we are as ive said before 6th is still a good finish but 4th would be great. Spurs fans are usually realistic unlike most Liverpool fans, 1 Liverpool fan on here said he would be disappointed with 2nd next season lol

I am more realistic mate 2nd is wishful thinking at best we can hope for fourth although no guarantees, ultimately will come down to Arsenal I believe and how they perform.
Tottenham have a good squad if they were consistent no reason why they could not have a good season.

fromag
25th July, 2011, 04:40 PM

They were lucky to finish above us considering the start we had.

khan07958
25th July, 2011, 05:38 PM
They were lucky to finish above us considering the start we had.

Massive Liverpool fan mate but for me Tottenham have a good squad.
Maybe could improve defence like us and outplayed as during the last few games of the season.
Getting back to us, I think we will lucky to finish in top four this season.
An aging defence with no pace and weak up front with the exception world class Suarez and congratulations for him winning the Copa America was devastating.
However just a matter of time just like Judas before him, Spanish clubs come knocking on the door and if we don't win the title in that time we will be in a spot of bother.
King Kenny has his work cut out as other teams now can outspend us.
For me ultimately will come down can we produce quality youth approx 4-6 players for the first team.
If we can than we have a bright future.
P.s Raheem looks destined for stardom!!!!!!

boomer39
25th July, 2011, 06:20 PM
top scorer? 5 goals in 1 game, 3 against us...could not even get in the squad for the cl final!!! you certainly made a profit there mate... or maybe should have been a prophet.....

Bulld0g
25th July, 2011, 06:45 PM
Getting back to us, I think we will lucky to finish in top four this season.
An aging defence with no pace and weak up front with the exception world class Suarez and congratulations for him winning the Copa America was devastating.

Agger 27, Johnson 27, Kelly 21, Skrtel 27, Wilson 20, Robinson 18, Flannagan 18, with the exception of Carragher 33, Soto 32 and Aurellio 32. Whilst i agree we could do with another centre half and Left back it's hardly an ageing defence

No one is lucky to finish were they do in the league, it's a fair reflection of the team.

wongers
25th July, 2011, 06:59 PM
nice to see you back m8 wer've you been you old c**tlol

khan07958
25th July, 2011, 07:32 PM
Agger 27, Johnson 27, Kelly 21, Skrtel 27, Wilson 20, Robinson 18, Flannagan 18, with the exception of Carragher 33, Soto 32 and Aurellio 32. Whilst i agree we could do with another centre half and Left back it's hardly an aging defence

No one is lucky to finish were they do in the league, it's a fair reflection of the team.

Agger - Technically a great defender would be ideal in a sweeper role which is out of the game now days.
Can bring the ball out, however suspect in tackling and will be lucky to play more than 12-16 games in a season due to injury.
Carragher- A great servant to the club and has been good for us over the years at 33 needs to be eased out.
Wilson - Has to be the poorest youngster I have seen in recent times, if this guy is a defender I am Elvis Presley.
Soto - Useless
Skertel - Hit and miss plays superb at times other times makes silly blunders for me?????
Aurelio - Earning a Nice pay packet on the sidelines as usual.
The other full backs ie Kelly, Robinson etc good potential.
When I said aging defence apologies I meant central defence.
We have shipped 9 goals at the back so far in pre season and in all 3 games looked crap defensively.
As mentioned before in my opinion we have serious problems in central defence which need to be addressed.
Left back we covered.
Lets be honest our central defence is hardly the quickest and made to look good by Macherano and Hamman before.
Now they are being exposed with out a holding midfielder and we are being ripped to bits at the back.
I just hope Kenny sorts the central are out as a matter of urgence or we could be for a poor season.
Khan

Bulld0g
25th July, 2011, 07:46 PM
nice to see you back m8 wer've you been you old c**tlol

I haven't been posting much but i still have my ear to the ground m8 lol and less of the "old" ya ~~~~er lol

mrgasman
26th July, 2011, 12:34 AM
Agger - Technically a great defender would be ideal in a sweeper role which is out of the game now days.
Can bring the ball out, however suspect in tackling and will be lucky to play more than 12-16 games in a season due to injury.
Carragher- A great servant to the club and has been good for us over the years at 33 needs to be eased out.
Wilson - Has to be the poorest youngster I have seen in recent times, if this guy is a defender I am Elvis Presley.
Soto - Useless
Skertel - Hit and miss plays superb at times other times makes silly blunders for me?????
Aurelio - Earning a Nice pay packet on the sidelines as usual.
The other full backs ie Kelly, Robinson etc good potential.
When I said aging defence apologies I meant central defence.
We have shipped 9 goals at the back so far in pre season and in all 3 games looked crap defensively.
As mentioned before in my opinion we have serious problems in central defence which need to be addressed.
Left back we covered.
Lets be honest our central defence is hardly the quickest and made to look good by Macherano and Hamman before.
Now they are being exposed with out a holding midfielder and we are being ripped to bits at the back.
I just hope Kenny sorts the central are out as a matter of urgence or we could be for a poor season.
Khan

That's a good post mate there isn't much reality knocking about in this thread usually so it's refreshing to see an honest assessment. Top four will be a great season if you can get it especially since City have now stepped it up and Spurs will look to recover their own champions league spot. I cant see past last seasons top four and to be honest I still see Liverpool a way off......Transfer window is still open though so who knows and if Kenny can get in a decent center half and maybe some cheap cover at full back and upfront then anythings possible.

khan07958
26th July, 2011, 02:04 AM
That's a good post mate there isn't much reality knocking about in this thread usually so it's refreshing to see an honest assessment. Top four will be a great season if you can get it especially since City have now stepped it up and Spurs will look to recover their own champions league spot. I cant see past last seasons top four and to be honest I still see Liverpool a way off......Transfer window is still open though so who knows and if Kenny can get in a decent center half and maybe some cheap cover at full back and upfront then anythings possible.

Some of the other posters on this site know me from other forums and what a massive Liverpool fan I am.
However I am also realistic and not one of those fans which think every year we can win the title.
King Kenny has his work cut ie we have alot of useless dead wood to clear ie poulsen,cole,ngog etc.
our midfield looks good although would like a world class holding midfielder in the same mould as Hamman,Masch etc.
We are also one winger short and a striker.
Adam was a top class buy this guy is destined to be a legend, shocked your manager Fergie did not go for him.
Downing with approx 3-4 years left at the top is at his peak and will be a solid signing and shock a few people this season.
However central defence is our weakest without a shadow of doubt and most fans are concerned like myself.
We need 1 defender if not 2.
The great Liverpool teams of the past (No museum jokes Mancs)
were built on a solid defence and present this is our weakest area.
My expectation for the season?
Well to see some of the youngsters grow into the team and a Fourth position would be great.
Would love to say we could win the title highly unlikely, I think you will find its usually a progression from season to season ie
2nd to first.
As long as the Mancs don't win it, I will be happy.
In my honest opinion we will not challenge for title for approx 2 years. (As much as it hurts me to say that)
As Kenny needs to implement a change of style, how to defend,kill teams off, when to play long and short and that winning mentality.
We played well with no pressure last season however under Houllier,Benitez we have fallen short when we are under pressure.
This is an area which the mancs have perfected last year for me was the poorest Manc team, I have seen for last 18 years.
Yet the annoying buggers still win the title that winning mentality.
Good News Fergie can not go on for ever!!!!!!

boomer39
26th July, 2011, 09:48 AM
realistically, cant see us winning the league, but going by last seasons results against the top 5, we were level with them all on points... chelsea-6-0, city-3-3,arsenal-1-1, "them-3-3, spurs-0-6..... so improving against the weaker teams is a must... 6 points lost to blackpool!!!! so if we carry on the way we finished i see top 4 quite possible.. especially with no european games... but as we know, football's a funny old game, saint.....
btw, any thoughts on a new stadium..just hope things are sorted soon..hope they dont opt for a revamped anfield.. we need a ground for the 21st century and beyond... so its stanley park for me... at least then i can say i played on the same pitch as the 'pool!!!

rob s
26th July, 2011, 11:29 AM
top scorer? 5 goals in 1 game, 3 against us...could not even get in the squad for the cl final!!! you certainly made a profit there mate... or maybe should have been a prophet.....

What is your point ? We got 30.9m for a 30 year old, also he was joint top scorer in the prem last year without playing every game that is a big achievement. You just paid 35m for nothing but potential (carroll is the poor mans ibrahimovic) so who has done the better business ? Robbie keane aqualani they were great buys. So again what is your point ? Great bit of business by spurs once again, 20m profit on berbatov, 16m profit on carrick and 13m profit on robbie keane...nice !

boomer39
26th July, 2011, 12:29 PM
What is your point ? We got 30.9m for a 30 year old, also he was joint top scorer in the prem last year without playing every game that is a big achievement. You just paid 35m for nothing but potential (carroll is the poor mans ibrahimovic) so who has done the better business ? Robbie keane aqualani they were great buys. So again what is your point ? Great bit of business by spurs once again, 20m profit on berbatov, 16m profit on carrick and 13m profit on robbie keane...nice !
my point is you sold him for 30million and what really has he done? if they had paid 15 million for him he would NOT still be there...if you were happy to see the back of those 3 "mega" stars and make a huge profit then good luck...
carroll's hardly played yet... give him a chance for god's sake before you write him and the others, off.
keane lasted less than 6 months.... aquilani is still with us...

Miklo
26th July, 2011, 12:40 PM
It takes time to rebuild a team. Would be really happy with top 4 or 5 this season. Any better will be a bonus :)

khan07958
26th July, 2011, 01:00 PM
realistically, cant see us winning the league, but going by last seasons results against the top 5, we were level with them all on points... chelsea-6-0, city-3-3,arsenal-1-1, "them-3-3, spurs-0-6..... so improving against the weaker teams is a must... 6 points lost to blackpool!!!! so if we carry on the way we finished i see top 4 quite possible.. especially with no european games... but as we know, football's a funny old game, saint.....
btw, any thoughts on a new stadium..just hope things are sorted soon..hope they dont opt for a revamped anfield.. we need a ground for the 21st century and beyond... so its stanley park for me... at least then i can say i played on the same pitch as the 'pool!!!

Mate, last season we played with no pressure as we had virtuly nothing to win.
However under previous regimes, I will include Roy Evans to the equation the team seem to falter under pressure.
This is an area for Kenny to improve and to install that winning mentality.
Looking at our current squad and taking into fact where we finishd last season at best we can hope for is fourth.
Although this could mean Arsenal dropping out under Proffesser which they are yet to do.
We need a bigger stadium mate and would fill 65,000+ no probs more importantly this is imperative for revenue an area which has seen as fall short in recent years compared to other clubs.
If we have to leave Anfield for the right reasons so be it

Wolfpack
26th July, 2011, 04:03 PM

What did you get for your profit. CL for one year loser cup the next.

andy1967
26th July, 2011, 07:33 PM

The first UTD player to score a hat-trick against LFC in 64 years, a tally that included a magnificent over head kick, the first non-Englishman to score five in a Premier League game, the Golden Boot for his 20 goal haul.

Bulld0g
26th July, 2011, 08:05 PM
I've yet to meet any Liverpool fan who thinks we'll win the league this season, or one who has genuinley thought that we would for a long time.
We know what we're missing in the side and know what positions we need to strengthen. We shall see what the season brings but i think we can easily finish in the top Three.

boomer39
26th July, 2011, 09:15 PM
The first UTD player to score a hat-trick against LFC in 64 years, a tally that included a magnificent over head kick, the first non-Englishman to score five in a Premier League game, the Golden Boot for his 20 goal haul.
did this superb ?30million striker play against barca??? why not???????? answers on a postage stamp please....
dirk kuyt scored a hat-trick against you... but wasnt the 1st in 64 years!!!!
who was the 1st englishman to score 5 in the premier league(all 19years of it)

opsmonkey
26th July, 2011, 10:27 PM
lol... Mancs...

pillapow
27th July, 2011, 04:48 PM
Going by the stats since kenny came in, I dont see any reason why we are unable to win the league, You lot can suck ~~~~in eggs ya koonts, you wont wash my brain with 4th and 5th, Kenny will bring the trophys home.

Seen Stevie today aswell !

Shady
27th July, 2011, 04:50 PM
stats mean ~~~~ all on the pitch... any TRUE footy fan knows this...

lfc4life
27th July, 2011, 05:51 PM
we need players with passion not greedy ones!!!

wongers
27th July, 2011, 07:03 PM
pilla realistically we won't win the league but that doesn't stop us from hoping we will, who knows what will happen as shanks said "its a marathon not a sprint" the most important thing for us having been through what we have with the other two coonts (hicks & gillett , o.k boom happy to clear that up l.o.l. )is that at least now we have some stability at the club and hopefully we can push on from here

boomer39
27th July, 2011, 08:48 PM
pilla realistically we won't win the league but that doesn't stop us from hoping we will, who knows what will happen as shanks said "its a marathon not a sprint" the most important thing for us having been through what we have with the other two coonts is that at least now we have some stability at the club and hopefully we can push on from here
think your being slightly unfair to rafa there, mate... after all he did get us the cl and fa cup and 2nd in the league.....

Bulld0g
27th July, 2011, 09:08 PM
think your being slightly unfair to rafa there, mate... after all he did get us the cl and fa cup and 2nd in the league.....

I think he's talkin about the previous owners.

andy1967
28th July, 2011, 02:25 PM

Keep up Boomer! Showing your age m8 :hello:

Miklo
28th July, 2011, 02:36 PM
Keep up Boomer! Showing your age m8 :hello:Says the poster with a quote from 1988 ;)

boomer39
28th July, 2011, 04:12 PM
Keep up Boomer! Showing your age m8 :hello:
2011-2005= ???? go away .....

pillapow
28th July, 2011, 05:25 PM
Says the poster with a quote from 1988 ;)

Mentioning us in said quote, sad barstewards.

Can they not play football without worrying what we are doing?

andy1967
28th July, 2011, 06:35 PM
Says the poster with a quote from 1988 ;)

That quote became correct this year though Miklo

andy1967
28th July, 2011, 06:37 PM

Many many years ago LFC was a threat, today its laughable :manuscarf:

Miklo
28th July, 2011, 06:52 PM

Ok, if we're going to be up-to-date then answer me this:-

What was the score the last time Liverpool played Man Utd in the Premier League? ;)

andy1967
28th July, 2011, 07:08 PM
Ok, if we're going to be up-to-date then answer me this:-

What was the score the last time Liverpool played Man Utd in the Premier League? ;)

The year we won the League :manuscarf: Lfc can beat us ever year, doesn't bother me Miklo, getting the Title does.

Miklo
28th July, 2011, 08:03 PM
The year we won the League :manuscarf: Lfc can beat us ever year, doesn't bother me Miklo, getting the Title does.
lol, you didn't answer the question. Seems like you can't have a proper conversation in here eh! ;)

khan07958
28th July, 2011, 09:18 PM
Watched todays game with the Turks and defence was shown up again.
2 pre season games left and we are yet to play our first choice 11.
I know its only pre season but surely the idea is to get your first 11 on the pitch give them mins and to iron out issues.
To say I am concerned like many other fans would be an understatement.
No cohesion in team playing like strangers infact they never turned up.
Sometimes you play well and get nothing from the game, when you see a lack off effort and desire this is unacceptable.
Winning breeds confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opsmonkey
28th July, 2011, 11:31 PM
It's preseason.. chill out..

It's not Football Manager, you don't have to win your preseason games.. The only 1st team player that traveled to Turkey was Kuyt, the rest were either back ups or youngsters..

Be under no illusion that come 13 August the team will be ready..

If you base your concerns for the coming season on a tour of Asia and a 3rd string 11 in Istanbul you must be on glue lad..

The first team didn't travel.. they stayed at Melwood.. work it out

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 12:30 AM
It's preseason.. chill out..

It's not Football Manager, you don't have to win your preseason games.. The only 1st team player that traveled to Turkey was Kuyt, the rest were either back ups or youngsters..

Be under no illusion that come 13 August the team will be ready..

If you base your concerns for the coming season on a tour of Asia and a 3rd string 11 in Istanbul you must be on glue lad..

The first team didn't travel.. they stayed at Melwood.. work it out

I don't need to be on any sort of glue to see our cenral defence is weak and if you cant see that, I suggest you pop down to spec savers, they have a good sale.
Regardless of the first team traveling or not, the fact of the matter is we are light in central defence.
If I remember correctly the last few games of last season we were also leaking goals.
We need a minimum of 1 centre back if not 2.
Feel sorry for carroll at the moment just a lonely figure up top with no support coming from the midfield.
We really need 2 out and out wingers to get the best out of carroll.
Downing is one who could differently supply, maybe Maxi could do a job not sure.
Today was just a wake up call really if you go beyond our first team, the squad at the moment is just not good enough.
I fear it will be a few years before we have a quality overall squad.

opsmonkey
29th July, 2011, 01:17 AM
feel free to whinge in mid September, but in late July..?? behave lad, the window isn't closed and a competitive ball hasn't been kicked

boomer39
29th July, 2011, 09:22 AM
2011-2006=??.... 2011-1988=???? get a life.....

lfc4life
29th July, 2011, 09:40 AM
SORRY i was told by my telling off i could not be nasty n e more.... BUT i hope we hammer man you AGAIN

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:06 AM
Take a look at these pictures, some very funny ones.

Latest news, comment and reviews from the Guardian | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2011/jul/26/the-gallery-liverpool-bulging-midfield#/?picture=377239833&index=0)

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 05:58 PM
feel free to whinge in mid September, but in late July..?? behave lad, the window isn't closed and a competitive ball hasn't been kicked

You may find we have got off to poor starts in the last few seasons due to a poor pre season.
The Window has not closed with approx a month to go.
However Kig Kenny has already stated no more signings until the deadwood can be shipped out.
Judging by last nights performance, we are hardly getting our hand bitten of for people like Deegan,Insua,Poulsen,cole etc.
All of these players are on good wages and therefore unlikely other clubs will want to pay this.
We may have to pay these players off to get rid of them.
The Mancs,chavs even gooners usually have a good pre season and start the season well.
We have 2 more friendlys left before the season starts and our first choice centre backs are yet to play adequate time together.
As usual we have been given a tough start to the season with Sunderland home a tough physical game and Arsenal away a good passing side both games will be tough.
I just hope we make dramatic improvements and the first choice players are given time to build there fitness.

Miklo
29th July, 2011, 06:16 PM
You're worrying too much khan :)

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 06:22 PM
You're worrying too much khan :)

I hope so lol, really want to see my beloved Liverpool make some real progress and more youngsters breaking through to first team.
The last star we have had come through the ranks was one man army Stevie G!!!!!!!

Miklo
29th July, 2011, 06:31 PM
I hope so lol, really want to see my beloved Liverpool make some real progress and more youngsters breaking through to first team.
The last star we have had come through the ranks was one man army Stevie G!!!!!!!

I would say Jay Spearing is getting there though.

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 06:33 PM
Seen Kenny today taking the roundabout to the Academy at speed. Crazy bastard.

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 06:35 PM
I would say Jay Spearing is getting there though.

He is good mate but lets be honest he is no Stevie G.
I remember when Stevie broke on to the scene you just knew the guy had something special.
Even Robbie Fowler you just knew he was destined for great things.
One kid who does stand head and shoulders above all is Raheem Sterling (Little John Barnes)
This kid could be good if he builds his physical strength.

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 06:38 PM
Seen Kenny today taking the roundabout to the Academy at speed. Crazy bastard.

His not had enough already??? lol
King Kenny in time will build the empire once again although it will take longer than some fans think.

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 06:48 PM
His not had enough already??? lol
King Kenny in time will build the empire once again although it will take longer than some fans think.

Tell you what he must of flew straight home, He was in a mad hurry, Wonder what for.... :dontknow:

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 06:52 PM
Tell you what he must of flew straight home, He was in a mad hurry, Wonder what for.... :dontknow:

Would you not be mad after yesterdays performance?
Hopefully was no more bad news on the injury front!!!!

Walkinmyshadow
29th July, 2011, 07:38 PM
I don't need to be on any sort of glue to see our cenral defence is weak and if you cant see that, I suggest you pop down to spec savers, they have a good sale.
Regardless of the first team traveling or not, the fact of the matter is we are light in central defence.
If I remember correctly the last few games of last season we were also leaking goals.
We need a minimum of 1 centre back if not 2.
Feel sorry for carroll at the moment just a lonely figure up top with no support coming from the midfield.
We really need 2 out and out wingers to get the best out of carroll.
Downing is one who could differently supply, maybe Maxi could do a job not sure.
Today was just a wake up call really if you go beyond our first team, the squad at the moment is just not good enough.
I fear it will be a few years before we have a quality overall squad.

Do you know what your problem is m8?? Youre too honest for your own good on this thread!!
Welcome to DK by the way. :ciao:
Just looking over some of your recent posts, and i must say it's refreshing to at last read a pool fan's thoughts that arent delusional.
Unfortunately for you, you'll find that most of the Lfc supporters on here wear a tin hat regarding the club/players/managers etc..and the preparation for the season ahead.
I see one of the posters ask you to "feel free to whinge in mid September, but in late July??"
A quick browse on the posts from late July last year on this thread, will tell you that history seems to repeats itself. :rolleyes:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f38/liverpool-thread-1943/index163.html
You are right to be concerned regarding pre-season results/preparation,
For what its worth I have my own concerns regarding MUFC.. but thats for another day.... ;)

Edit.. on another thread!!

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 07:45 PM
For what it?s worth I have my own concerns regarding MUFC.. but that?s for another day.... ;)

Or maybe another thread ? :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the Liverpool thread that was discussing all things Liverpool quite well to this point.

Walkinmyshadow
29th July, 2011, 08:08 PM
Or maybe another thread ? :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the Liverpool thread that was discussing all things Liverpool quite well to this point.

Ffs.. your treating us like kids now...:rolleyes:

Why didnt you quote the "Welcome to DK by the way" from my post??

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 08:20 PM
If I treated you like a kid sorry I won't do that again............is that better?

I will however treat you like an adult when you stop trolling the Liverpool thread. Is that OK?

You're welcome message was noted, well done.

Bulld0g
29th July, 2011, 09:14 PM

The future's not looking too bleak at the academy with Kelly, Robinson and Flannagan looking exceptionally talented and other youngsters not far behind them.

andy1967
29th July, 2011, 09:34 PM
The future's not looking too bleak at the academy with Kelly, Robinson and Flannagan looking exceptionally talented and other youngsters not far behind them.

To be honest these kids and your few first team players are not doing very well while on your tour, LFC have now conceded 3 goals in each of their 4 pre season tour so far.

Pep Guardiola will be eating his words now about your accadamy which was "Guardiola is quoted as telling Catalan radio: ?If they can manage those lads, then maybe 20 star players can arrive from that academy.?

Bulld0g
29th July, 2011, 09:37 PM
Oooooh i can just feel the envy lol Who cares about pre season ? Always has and always will be just a fitness builder. I'm talking about them playing in the Premier last season not a couple of kick abouts before the real business

Miklo
29th July, 2011, 10:18 PM
Oooooh i can just feel the envy lol Who cares about pre season ? Always has and always will be just a fitness builder. I'm talking about them playing in the Premier last season not a couple of kick abouts before the real businessMust be shocked that Guardiola didn't say anything like that about his precious Man Ure.

Probably a "Hmm, lets see now, I think I will talk down those youngsters Pepe was on about to hide my disappointment. Feel my wrath Liverpool fans." ;)

andy1967
29th July, 2011, 10:26 PM
Oooooh i can just feel the envy lol Who cares about pre season ? Always has and always will be just a fitness builder. I'm talking about them playing in the Premier last season not a couple of kick abouts before the real business

I'm not here to wind each other up, just talking football being played and how each game has ended. We all know these games mean nothing about the league, just stating the games LFC have played they have under performed in my view and a few players who have played are players from your first team and the acadamy, in football terms I have been very shocked by the players, I know they can play 100% better than they are.
Hey we got Barcelona to play yet and I'm sure you will all be happy to comment after the champions play together.

Bulld0g
29th July, 2011, 10:49 PM
Hey we got Barcelona to play yet and I'm sure you will all be happy to comment after the champions play together.

Not really m8, like i said it's just a pre season kick about, nothing more nothing less, So too is the Charity shield when that kicks off.

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 10:50 PM
I'm not here to wind each other up, just talking football being played and how each game has ended. We all know these games mean nothing about the league, just stating the games LFC have played they have under performed in my view and a few players who have played are players from your first team and the acadamy, in football terms I have been very shocked by the players, I know they can play 100% better than they are.

How many times lad, stick to your own thread and stop worrying what we're doing...... Jesus Christ.

maca
29th July, 2011, 10:51 PM
How many times lad, stick to your own thread and stop worrying what we're doing...... Jesus Christ.
what lol........

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 10:52 PM
what lol........

Dont you start i havent viewed their thread in ages.

maca
29th July, 2011, 10:55 PM
Dont you start i havent viewed their thread in ages.
not having a go m8 it was a joke lol

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 10:57 PM
not having a go m8 it was a joke lol

~~~~in dont know with you your a nutcase.. :rolleyes:

Walkinmyshadow
29th July, 2011, 11:03 PM
If I treated you like a kid sorry I won't do that again............is that better?

I will however treat you like an adult when you stop trolling the Liverpool thread. Is that OK?

You're welcome message was noted, well done.

Jeez.. Even a couple of compliments don't seem to be welcome on this thread. :rolleyes:

You lot are getting very sensitive and the season hasnt even begun!!!
Hope you can handle it when the big boys come out to play.

andy1967
29th July, 2011, 11:09 PM

Pillapow, told you before I'll post in here, doing no harm only to you, so I'll carry on. If I bother you so much just don't read my posts. Sorted.

mtv1
29th July, 2011, 11:10 PM
. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: who started this :rolleyes:

Miklo
29th July, 2011, 11:15 PM
. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: who started this :rolleyes:
Jaffa did ;)

maca
29th July, 2011, 11:16 PM
Jaffa did ;)
class mik lol

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:20 PM
Pillapow, told you before I'll post in here, doing no harm only to you, so I'll carry on. If I bother you so much just don't read my posts. Sorted.

Why do you want to post in here? No United fan can have genuine concern for Liverpool Football Club, your here to take the piss, worry about the lack of midfield you have at the moment and not our overcrowded one. If everybody sticks to their thread then everything will be fine, yet you people still feel the need to come in here & post jibes.

None of us give a bleeding shit about your club and you lot ~~~~ing know it.

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:20 PM
Jaffa did ;)

You callin me a ~~~~in jaffa ya wee koont ya.

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 11:23 PM
Jeez.. Even a couple of compliments don't seem to be welcome on this thread. :rolleyes:

You lot are getting very sensitive and the season hasnt even begun!!!
Hope you can handle it when the big boys come out to play.

Sorry to all in the thread above, (except Andy & Pilla :) ) I'm bored now and as you have taken the thread off topic once again can we please put it back on topic.

My replies had nothing to do with clubs but to moderate the thread and if you do not wish to be moderated well the door is there for you.

Now back to the thread thanks.

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 11:25 PM

If only we could bottle this.

I hope you are joking?

Walkinmyshadow
29th July, 2011, 11:32 PM

:goodpost: Lmao... very difficult not to be on this thread when the entertainment value is so high. :laugh:

My apologies for going off topic!!!

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 11:36 PM
Accepted, but continue down this road and I will lock you in a room with him.

mtv1
29th July, 2011, 11:36 PM
http://www.silvermeow.com/images/avatar/avatar_soccer_toons/Avatar_Liverpool_10_Albert_Riera.gif

http://www.silvermeow.com/images/avatar/avatar_soccer_toons/Avatar_Liverpool_10_John_Henry.gif

http://www.silvermeow.com/images/avatar/avatar_soccer_toons/Avatar_Liverpool_10_Ian_Rush.gif

http://www.silvermeow.com/images/avatar/avatar_soccer_toons/Avatar_Liverpool_10_Kenny_Dalglish.gif

will put more avvy's up soon ;)

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:37 PM
If only we could bottle this.

I hope you are joking?

**sigh** Yes, Im joking, why cant we just stay out of each others threads period, seems they have a problem doing that though, its a mystery why.................... They only come in here to take the piss, they are all the same, think they are superior and nobody can disagree.

cunny
29th July, 2011, 11:38 PM
Accepted, but continue down this road and I will lock you in a room with him.

Just toss em in the yard.

Guys back on topic. As a manu fan (lived in Salford for 30 years) i can see Liverpool starting to be a threat again in about 4 years time

mtv1
29th July, 2011, 11:39 PM
Just toss em in the yard.

Guys back on topic. As a manu fan (lived in Salford for 30 years) i can see Liverpool starting to be a threat again in about 4 years time

:roflmao: Leeds will be a threat by then coooont lol

cunny
29th July, 2011, 11:41 PM

Post that in the Leeds thread then coont

maca
29th July, 2011, 11:42 PM
now who's being stupid lol

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:42 PM
Right, back to the action, We are going to win the ~~~~ing league, the ~~~~ing league i tell ya and kennys gonna take us to the top, Roll on ~~~~ing August cos i got a ticket to Valencia. YNWA - 5 TIMES - AMEN -
Am off to bed.

mtv1
29th July, 2011, 11:43 PM
Post that in the Leeds thread then coont

satsmo closed it :(

maca
29th July, 2011, 11:43 PM
oh please tell me there one way :roflmao:

cunny
29th July, 2011, 11:44 PM

Wonder why? :hmmmm:

mtv1
29th July, 2011, 11:44 PM
now who's being stupid lol

not me m8 ;)

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:45 PM
takin the piss now.. no-ones going in your baron ~~~~in thread though.

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 11:45 PM
**sigh** Yes, Im joking, why cant we just stay out of each others threads period, seems they have a problem doing that though, its a mystery why.................... They only come in here to take the piss, they are all the same, think they are superior and nobody can disagree.

I understand your concerns, but your a shite magnet, you just draw them in, however I cannot control that. I remember you had quite a few posts in their thread.

cunny
29th July, 2011, 11:46 PM
Roll on ~~~~ing August cos i got a ticket to Valencia

Is it 1 way?

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:48 PM
I understand your concerns, but your a shite magnet, you just draw them in, however I cannot control that. I remember you had quite a few posts in their thread.

Haha, you call me what you like, Its typical hatred on their part, i couldnt give two wet fannys about what United are doing... Yet they are still pissing about in here, I cant do anything about it though.

And i havent posted in their thread since you told me not to have I ? No, I dont break the rules.

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 11:49 PM

Never did? Why would I waste such a good thread :)

cunny
29th July, 2011, 11:49 PM
Back on topic guys plz as satsmo said

maca
29th July, 2011, 11:50 PM
shite magnet lol lol

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:52 PM
shite magnet lol lol

I'll be the magnet.. :ciao:

satsmo
29th July, 2011, 11:52 PM
I cant do anything about it though.

Yes you can, ignore it, report it or answer it in a civil manner. It's called rivalry.............you can give it but you must also take it.

We allow it to a certain extent but not to a trolling extent.

BTW keep the P&Qs please as their are children watching, (most of the are in the SB) :)

mtv1
29th July, 2011, 11:54 PM
Yes you can, ignore it, report it or answer it in a civil manner. It's called rivalry.............you can give it but you must also take it.

BTW keep the P&Qs please as their are children watching, (most of the are in the SB) :)

:eek: and if anyone wants to join the sb ye all welcome :D Digital Kaos - iSpy (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/vaispy.php) ;)

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:54 PM

Yes ok, I wont bother with them anymore.

Miklo
29th July, 2011, 11:55 PM
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/cup.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/cup.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/cup.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/cup.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/cup.gif That better ;)

khan07958
29th July, 2011, 11:55 PM
My First 11 for the opening game
Reina

Flannigan/Kelly Carragher Agger Johnson/Robinson

Henderson Adams Meriles Downing

Gerrard

Carroll

Reason for the above its a home game, we don't need lucas in holding midfield.
Agger can bring the ball out and spend time running into midfield and pressing Sunderland.
The 2 wide lads can pump balls to Carroll also Gerrard can support the striker and press Sunderland in there own half.
We need to beware of the counter attack and the 2 full backs will need to do a job.
If Johnson plays his defensive positional play is alot to be desired at times. Hence Downing could cover for him or even Henderson depending on what side they play.
What do you guys think?

cunny
29th July, 2011, 11:56 PM
Yes ok, I wont bother with them anymore.

PLease dont jump on the band waggon

pillapow
29th July, 2011, 11:57 PM
PLease dont jump on the band waggon

Stop worrying about what im doing......!!

Bulld0g
30th July, 2011, 12:02 AM
:roflmao: shite magnet lollollollol

satsmo
30th July, 2011, 12:06 AM
........Sorry ;)

cunny
30th July, 2011, 12:13 AM
Stop worrying about what im doing......!!

We cant help it now with the shite you attract:)

reddevil157
30th July, 2011, 02:01 AM
Best laugh I've had in a while :roflmao:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/116181-reddevil157/albums/red-s-1st-album/5116-5161ivhlvll-ss500.jpg

Baldy Bob
30th July, 2011, 03:19 AM
KK has been backed to the hilt, millions spent.

Anything other than a top 2 finish should be classed as failure.

What do you think?

Wolfpack
30th July, 2011, 06:17 AM
My First 11 for the opening game
Reina

Flannigan/Kelly Carragher Agger Johnson/Robinson

Henderson Adams Meriles Downing

Gerrard

Carroll

Reason for the above its a home game, we don't need lucas in holding midfield.
Agger can bring the ball out and spend time running into midfield and pressing Sunderland.
The 2 wide lads can pump balls to Carroll also Gerrard can support the striker and press Sunderland in there own half.
We need to beware of the counter attack and the 2 full backs will need to do a job.
If Johnson plays his defensive positional play is alot to be desired at times. Hence Downing could cover for him or even Henderson depending on what side they play.
What do you guys think?

I think it will be a strait forward line up

Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Johnson

Kuyt Lucus Gerrard Joe Cole

Suarez Carrol

Suarez should be well rested for the start of the season he was in fine forum playing in the Copa America.

The subs should be Adam for Lucus 65th minute Maxi for Joe Cole 78th minute and Ngog for Suarez 83rd minute. Final score will be 2-0 Liverpool of course.

dctyper
30th July, 2011, 09:57 AM

What do you think?

nope, he will be fine, they will be targeting top four

dc

RedSpider
30th July, 2011, 10:21 AM
Haha, you call me what you like, Its typical hatred on their part, i couldnt give two wet fannys about what United are doing... Yet they are still pissing about in here, I cant do anything about it though.

And i havent posted in their thread since you told me not to have I ? No, I dont break the rules.

Oh I think you do. And, of course, you should be as your prediction/empty hope of winning the league this season will not come to pass.

There's some interesting things going on at Anfield though. Kenny looks to be building a team that will be capable of winning the league.
However, it will not be this season and it will not be this league.
scousers will blitz that fizzy pop league 2012/13 lol

andy1967
30th July, 2011, 12:44 PM
Gerrards out till September

Bulld0g
30th July, 2011, 12:48 PM
September ? That's some bender he's on, Zap would be proud of him lol

khan07958
30th July, 2011, 01:18 PM

What do you think?

Thats Ridiculous statement to make to judge King Kenny with having spent approx ?46 million net overall and taking into fact the team he inherited Minus Torres was a shambles.
The above statement is just ridiculous, this should be applied with City now they have spent money and have a manager at the helm, who has been there for a while.

khan07958
30th July, 2011, 01:21 PM
I think it will be a strait forward line up

Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Johnson

Kuyt Lucus Gerrard Joe Cole

Suarez Carrol

Suarez should be well rested for the start of the season he was in fine forum playing in the Copa America.

The subs should be Adam for Lucus 65th minute Maxi for Joe Cole 78th minute and Ngog for Suarez 83rd minute. Final score will be 2-0 Liverpool of course.

I dont think we need a holding Midfielder against Sunderland at home mate.
Also Suarez will miss the first month along with Gerrard.
How does Joe cole play in front of Downing????

boomer39
30th July, 2011, 04:25 PM
Gerrards out till September
oh, never knew that... was too busy reading your thread....not....

Wolfpack
30th July, 2011, 05:05 PM

You always need a holding midfielder. Can't expect teams like Sunderland to be a walk over since we dropped so many points against the so called walk over teams last season. I thought Gerrard would be fit and i didn't know Suarez would rest so long? Ok maybe your right Downing will start in front of Cole but Cole is having a Good preseason so far and should play some part. I guess Meriles will play instead of Gerrard and they will pay Carrol alone up front. Sometimes it's better to bring on your new players during the game then start them right off the bat since if they play poorly starting it can be a mental drain being taken off in their first game why being a sub brings no pressure.

khan07958
30th July, 2011, 06:11 PM
You always need a holding midfielder. Can't expect teams like Sunderland to be a walk over since we dropped so many points against the so called walk over teams last season. I thought Gerrard would be fit and i didn't know Suarez would rest so long? Ok maybe your right Downing will start in front of Cole but Cole is having a Good preseason so far and should play some part. I guess Meriles will play instead of Gerrard and they will pay Carrol alone up front. Sometimes it's better to bring on your new players during the game then start them right off the bat since if they play poorly starting it can be a mental drain being taken off in their first game why being a sub brings no pressure.

Disagree with you mate in reference to always needing a holding midfielder.
At times yes always? No
Barcelona do not play with a holding midfielder! (Masch only plays a few games)
Arsenal do not have a holding midfielder as such.
Mancs in recent time do not really play with a holding midfielder of such (Last out and out holding midfielder was Keane although he supported attacks)
Chavs do not really have a holding Midfielder (Last Makelte)
Mancs,chavs,Arsenal are too busy camped in opposition halves.
I would agree in Europe a different type of game at times you may need a holding midfielder.
Sunderland are the types of teams we have to beat in particular when we at home.
Gerrard was news, I actually heard today infection to groin (Could explain Why King Kenny was seen speeding away yesterday lol ;o)
If we do play Big C up front alone, the midfield will have to support him in attacks and to make sure, we give the chap some good service from the flanks, this is his strengths.
P.s arguably our best team ever in the 80s did not play with a holding midfielder.

RedSpider
30th July, 2011, 06:56 PM

but you might want to use a player that's good at stomping on balloons

lfc4life
30th July, 2011, 08:59 PM
i think gerrard wont last much long now in the team :( But am sure a move into coaching in the club will be a shoe in lol :D

khan07958
30th July, 2011, 09:16 PM
i think Gerrard wont last much long now in the team :( But am sure a move into coaching in the club will be a shoe in lol :D

I would agree with that, Gerrard is now in his 30s and seems to be injured on a regular basis for the last 2 years.
The all action displays, where he has solely carried Liverpool over the years are now taking there toll.
As you say if we could get someone like him into coaching, that would be great.
Even work alongside King Kenny and gain valuable experience.

opsmonkey
30th July, 2011, 09:30 PM
maybe all the whingers moaning about the number of midfielders being signed will finally shut up and let the club go about it's business..

andy1967
30th July, 2011, 10:10 PM
i think gerrard wont last much long now in the team :( But am sure a move into coaching in the club will be a shoe in lol :D

He could be another Giggs, take up yoga, thats what Giggs says why he can carry on at his age. LFC hold very much to Gerrard I hope he does carry on at LFC as a player and then helping the team in management, I hope whichever way it goes great for the lad.

opsmonkey
31st July, 2011, 02:19 AM
stand by for all the mancs to start pulling their puds over Owen.. he's banged one in against an under strength Barcelona in a friendly..

bowie
31st July, 2011, 09:09 AM
for an under strength utd

pillapow
31st July, 2011, 11:12 AM
Gerrard has another couple of years left yet.

dctyper
31st July, 2011, 12:48 PM
maybe all the whingers moaning about the number of midfielders being signed will finally shut up and let the club go about it's business..

kenny knows what he is doing and i can see it, yes we have lots of midfielders but they can play in many positions, hes getting the most out of the money he is spending

dc

andy1967
31st July, 2011, 03:54 PM
Gerrard has another couple of years left yet.

Nobody is writing him of m8, players of his age just need to learn to adapt his game like the way Giggs has had to, still a great passer and a great scorer of goals. Rio is the same with injuries like Gerrard has been for last 2 seasons, Gerrard playing week in week for say 12 years does not help them in the 30's, the body takes it a lot harder, I hope he comes back and can cope and say he fights for his position. Maybe Kenny has seen or knows Gerrard situation and thats the reason for Henderson and Adam coming this year.

Walkinmyshadow
31st July, 2011, 05:43 PM
stand by for all the mancs to start pulling their puds over Owen.. he's banged one in against an under strength Barcelona in a friendly..

Admittedly a pretty meaningless victory..
I take it the barca shirt/s took pride of place in the monkey household this wknd...
sorry to disappoint ;)

wongers
31st July, 2011, 06:20 PM
acadamy kids have scored 24 goals in 4 pre season games maybe guardiola knows what he's talking about:rolleyes:

opsmonkey
1st August, 2011, 12:53 AM
Talking about academies.. I see Qatar's Aspire had a runaway rout :roflmao:

lfc4life
1st August, 2011, 09:12 AM
YEAH 5 - 1 lol

spondulick
1st August, 2011, 02:47 PM
Talking about academies.. I see Qatar's Aspire had a runaway rout :roflmao:

i'm sure there is room for improvement after all only pre season friendly,im sure they will get over it.

Miklo
1st August, 2011, 03:42 PM
Seems Guardiola was right. Liverpool Academy players are much, much better lol :)

spondulick
1st August, 2011, 05:44 PM
Seems Guardiola was right. Liverpool Academy players are much, much better lol :)
maybe ken would be better putting youth team out tonight,then guaranteed a win.

spondulick
1st August, 2011, 08:04 PM
what did i tell ya,surely the youth team would have done better!

Miklo
1st August, 2011, 08:33 PM
what did i tell ya,surely the youth team would have done better!It's a friendly though. You don't get point in friendlies ;)

spondulick
1st August, 2011, 08:58 PM
still suppose dont win nothin with kids

Miklo
1st August, 2011, 09:20 PM
still suppose dont win nothin with kidsAh, that old Alan Hansen quote ;)

sykes
2nd August, 2011, 01:07 PM
15 goals let in afta 5 games do u have a goalie behind ur massive midfield

Miklo
2nd August, 2011, 01:20 PM
15 goals let in afta 5 games do u have a goalie behind ur massive midfieldYes, we had 2 goalies playing at the same time whom kept on colliding with each other, especially at corners. ;)

Reina hasn't been in goal for all the friendlies. Surprisingly, it hasn't been the same defence in the friendlies either :rolleyes: ;)

joe050690
2nd August, 2011, 01:36 PM
goin on fellow scousers

boomer39
2nd August, 2011, 04:18 PM
goin on fellow scousers
eh????//////??????

pillapow
2nd August, 2011, 06:54 PM
Poor Joey, feel sorry for the way hes being treated by that fat pr*ck - Even though hes a koont... Been docked 2 weeks wages by the club now.

wongers
2nd August, 2011, 06:59 PM
well if the tit stayed off twitter he wouldn't get himself in trouble the brain dead tw*t

Bulld0g
2nd August, 2011, 07:30 PM
Poor Joey, feel sorry for the way hes being treated by that fat pr*ck - Even though hes a koont... Been docked 2 weeks wages by the club now.

It's hardly gonna put him on the bones of his arse now is it ?

Miklo
2nd August, 2011, 11:11 PM
He's not going to be out long without a club to go to either.

Wolfpack
3rd August, 2011, 12:12 AM
Who here thinks Liverpool should keep Alberto Aquilani in the squad this year. I think he really looks goods this preseason and he made all the difference in the Norway game. It would be stupid to let him go in my opinion. I hope Downing is just resting his legs cause it's looks like he won't track back to play defense or pressure anyone on the ball. Kenny better light a fire under his ass.

pillapow
3rd August, 2011, 12:16 AM
Enrique expected to sign asap......

Hope Barton doesnt follow him through the door.

dctyper
3rd August, 2011, 10:25 AM
Who here thinks Liverpool should keep Alberto Aquilani in the squad this year. I think he really looks goods this preseason and he made all the difference in the Norway game. It would be stupid to let him go in my opinion. I hope Downing is just resting his legs cause it's looks like he won't track back to play defense or pressure anyone on the ball. Kenny better light a fire under his ass.

we should keep him, why would all the other top clubs want him? because he is class

leotheloin
3rd August, 2011, 06:20 PM
we should keep him, why would all the other top clubs want him? because he is class
Yes every top club is trying to sign him utd,,barca,,inter,,real,, get a grip the reason he's back wit ye cos he was a flop wit juve fiorentina were looking to get him on loan but his wage demand was to high,, top club that fiorentina.:manuscarf:

boomer39
4th August, 2011, 03:25 PM
Yes every top club is trying to sign him utd,,barca,,inter,,real,, get a grip the reason he's back wit ye cos he was a flop wit juve fiorentina were looking to get him on loan but his wage demand was to high,, top club that fiorentina.:manuscarf:
could be worse,he could have gone to rangers.....now there's a top club.......

pillapow
7th August, 2011, 11:12 AM
Senna and Rossi, Villareal oufit walking down Annie rd...

Should of got an autograph, couldnt be arsed at the time.

opsmonkey
7th August, 2011, 03:44 PM
ha ha ha... love it.. Looks like its Massimo Taibi part 2...

So City can't hold down a lead and the new Utd keeper is shite..

That's Manchester sorted, now for Torres to still be a dud and it'll be wrapped up by Christmas

Walkinmyshadow
7th August, 2011, 08:02 PM
ha ha ha... love it.. Looks like its Massimo Taibi part 2...

So City can't hold down a lead and the new Utd keeper is shite..

That's Manchester sorted, now for Torres to still be a dud and it'll be wrapped up by Christmas

3 sentences, and typically you managed to have a sneer at 3 of the 4 big clubs...
Shouldn't you be more interested in how spurs/fulham/everton etc are trying to nick your europa place!!!

Edit!!!...Shouldn't you be more interested in how to get back your europa place from spurs/fulham/everton etc :D

wongers
7th August, 2011, 08:10 PM
shoudn't you be more interested in posting on your own thread

thered
7th August, 2011, 08:13 PM
3 sentences, and typically you managed to have a sneer at 3 of the 4 big clubs...
Shouldn't you be more interested in how spurs/fulham/everton etc are trying to nick your europa place!!!

Edit!!!...Shouldn't you be more interested in how to get back your europa place from spurs/fulham/everton etc :D

They have kick and run downing now

this is bound to be there year lol

opsmonkey
7th August, 2011, 09:43 PM
it's 'their'... ;)

always the bridesmaid hey.. shame you couldn't do it on the big stage, save your big performance for friendlies..

Walkinmyshadow
7th August, 2011, 11:27 PM
it's 'their'... ;)

always the bridesmaid hey.. shame you couldn't do it on the big stage, save your big performance for friendlies..

Better to be the occasional bridesmaid than the barca-shirt wearing ugly chick that never seems to get laid nowadays.. :p

Miklo
8th August, 2011, 03:43 PM
it's 'their'... ;)

Better to be the occasional bridesmaid than the barca-shirt wearing ugly chick that never seems to get laid nowadays.. :pOr better to be the Champions League Groom with more notches than his head-patted baby brother ;)

pillapow
8th August, 2011, 07:18 PM
They have kick and run downing now

this is bound to be there year lol

At least hes not up his own arse whilst kissing the mirror like young.

Bulld0g
8th August, 2011, 08:47 PM
Good to see the manc obsession is alive and well.

mrgasman
8th August, 2011, 11:14 PM
Good to see the manc obsession is alive and well.

Somebody needs to read their own sig before throwing stones in glass houses lol

Yes ive read mine

pillapow
9th August, 2011, 11:02 PM
No riots here, probably down to the fact we have respect for ourselves, our city and others....

Gotta laugh at the Manchester riots, riots.....? Just an excuse to go out and rob some stuff. Pathetic.

Giving the North West a bad name...

mtv1
9th August, 2011, 11:06 PM
No riots here, probably down to the fact we have respect for ourselves, our city and others....

Gotta laugh at the Manchester riots, riots.....? Just an excuse to go out and rob some stuff. Pathetic.

Giving the North West a bad name...

what has this to do with football get a life m8 :(

Bulld0g
9th August, 2011, 11:08 PM
Lets keep it on track please lads

Bulld0g
9th August, 2011, 11:13 PM
Somebody needs to read their own sig before throwing stones in glass houses lol

Yes ive read mine

I see you decided not to throw any more stones in your glass house. Wise decision :)

lfc4life
9th August, 2011, 11:16 PM
BULLDOG WHY YOU DELETE MY POST ????

caveman_nige
9th August, 2011, 11:23 PM
BULLDOG WHY YOU DELETE MY POST ????

he didn't I did.. take it easy or take a break..

mrgasman
10th August, 2011, 12:06 AM
its a riot in here!!! B-)

pillapow
10th August, 2011, 10:38 AM
what has this to do with football get a life m8 :(

Well its getting the football cancelled, that a good enough answer? :shot:

Bulld0g
10th August, 2011, 10:42 AM
Well its getting the football cancelled, that a good enough answer? :shot:

No it's not. Stick to the discussion about Liverpool football club and not the riots going on all around the country.

andy1967
11th August, 2011, 01:33 PM
Jose Enrique Sanchez going to Liverpool, Kenny loves giving the toon money! Just another Koncheskey, Perreira would of been better for the club.

khan07958
11th August, 2011, 04:12 PM
Jose Enrique Sanchez going to Liverpool, Kenny loves giving the toon money! Just another Koncheskey, Perreira would of been better for the club.

Not Necessarily he is far better than kojack, the Spaniard is good going forward puts a good cross in can get up and down the pitch.
He is prone to making the odd mistake at the back defensively if this could be eradicated.
He will be a good player for us, the team is clearly shaping up to attack, which is the old Liverpool way pass and move.
Still short of at least 1 central defender if we could fill this position with the right player, this will indeed make us stronger for the upcoming season.
As always good to see you mancs taking a keen interest in ourselves :wink:

andy1967
11th August, 2011, 06:06 PM
Not Necessarily he is far better than kojack, the Spaniard is good going forward puts a good cross in can get up and down the pitch.
He is prone to making the odd mistake at the back defensively if this could be eradicated.
He will be a good player for us, the team is clearly shaping up to attack, which is the old Liverpool way pass and move.
Still short of at least 1 central defender if we could fill this position with the right player, this will indeed make us stronger for the upcoming season.

Good at going forward, crap defensively! His final ball is sometimes a little wayward. First year in England was his best year.
Will be interesting to see what plans are for Aquilani now.

khan07958
11th August, 2011, 06:13 PM
Good at going forward, crap defensively! His final ball is sometimes a little wayward. First year in England was his best year.
Will be interesting to see what plans are for Aquilani now.

Newcastle fans are gutted to see him leave not all full backs can put every single ball into the box spot on not even carlos the Brazilian legend could.
However watching him for a while not a bad addition and he is not as bad defensively as you make it out.
We will see how he gets on and more importantly how Kenny develops him further and improves him.
As for Aquilani has recently said he feels welcome at Liverpool, if we don't get decent money for him no point selling him.
We could use his vision in some games although, I will admit he does not like the tackling side of the premiership.
Khan

andy1967
11th August, 2011, 06:53 PM
Newcastle fans are gutted to see him leave not all full backs can put every single ball into the box spot on not even carlos the Brazilian legend could.
However watching him for a while not a bad addition and he is not as bad defensively as you make it out.
We will see how he gets on and more importantly how Kenny develops him further and improves him.
As for Aquilani has recently said he feels welcome at Liverpool, if we don't get decent money for him no point selling him.
We could use his vision in some games although, I will admit he does not like the tackling side of the premiership.
Khan

I must of watched him at different times Khan, time will show you what he is like defensively, even the Newcastle fans will tell you this. A lot of my m8s are Newcastle and not one of them has been happy who has left their team, Carroll last season, Nolan this season.

wongers
11th August, 2011, 07:05 PM
what is it with mancs every signing we've made this close season one of them has come on to criticise it, the paranoier still lives on

andy1967
11th August, 2011, 07:33 PM
Just telling the truth about a player.

khan07958
11th August, 2011, 07:47 PM
I must of watched him at different times Khan, time will show you what he is like defensively, even the Newcastle fans will tell you this. A lot of my m8s are Newcastle and not one of them has been happy who has left their team, Carroll last season, Nolan this season.

With all due respect, I don't expect a Manc to be fair in there assessment.
Constructive criticism is fine but I get the feeling with Mancs not all but most just talk nonsense due to the love of Liverpool no doubt lol.
If you read all my posts when certain players are not on par will say so.
However your criticism of the Spanish lad before he has even worn the red shirt is unwarranted to put it politely.
I don't mind engaging with mancs in constructive debates as I am sure Liverpool fans know me from other forums.
However what I do mind is when they just talk Bull....s.
P.s should you not be more concerned with your team or as usual you mancs to busy obsessed with us.
This has never amazed me in the past

mrgasman
11th August, 2011, 08:15 PM
As a manc I think Enrique is a great signing, he's very good one on one and has great pace. With Liverpool being light in that area it's definately a step in the right direction. Didnt yoos have Johnson playing in there last season ?? If so it might be a sign for him to push forward as the conventional winger he clearly is especially with Kelly looking like making the othe FB position his.
Get in a decent center half and that 4th spot might just be on.

khan07958
11th August, 2011, 10:11 PM
As a manc I think Enrique is a great signing, he's very good one on one and has great pace. With Liverpool being light in that area it's definitely a step in the right direction. Didn't yoos have Johnson playing in there last season ?? If so it might be a sign for him to push forward as the conventional winger he clearly is especially with Kelly looking like making the othe FB position his.
Get in a decent center half and that 4th spot might just be on.

A post from a manc with reasoning behind it lol makes a refreshing change for once.
Johnson not very good defensively did well to be fair to the lad on the left side.
I suspect King Kenny will play Jonhnson on the right although agree with you due to his attacking abilities and a good cross would be better of used on the wing.
Agree for me Kelly will be regular for England, I would play him in front of Johnson due to him being a better defender.

opsmonkey
11th August, 2011, 10:36 PM
Should rename this thread "Etihad Stadium" seeing as there are so many Mancs in it..
Easily more Mancs in here than in Old Trafford

mrgasman
11th August, 2011, 11:56 PM
A post from a manc with reasoning behind it lol makes a refreshing change for once.
Johnson not very good defensively did well to be fair to the lad on the left side.
I suspect King Kenny will play Jonhnson on the right although agree with you due to his attacking abilities and a good cross would be better of used on the wing.
Agree for me Kelly will be regular for England, I would play him in front of Johnson due to him being a better defender.

Us mancs have watched the odd amazing footballer or two in recent years and seen the value in good squad players so you do get a decent view on football from a red devil if you read between the piss taking. lol
Its a no brainer for me Johnsons a wingman but can easily cover at FB which is why the Enrique signing makes great sense as I could see those pair swapping positions almost at will.
I see Johnson being pushed forward and as possible utility man, Enrique will make lb and Kelly rb Jonno will be utility and a great option either left or right fb or doing a job up the wings. See its not the player (Enrique) that makes this a great signing its the possibilities of that player.
We shall see

khan07958
12th August, 2011, 12:32 AM
Us mancs have watched the odd amazing footballer or two in recent years and seen the value in good squad players so you do get a decent view on football from a red devil if you read between the piss taking. lol
Its a no brainer for me Johnsons a wingman but can easily cover at FB which is why the Enrique signing makes great sense as I could see those pair swapping positions almost at will.
I see Johnson being pushed forward and as possible utility man, Enrique will make lb and Kelly rb Jonno will be utility and a great option either left or right fb or doing a job up the wings. See its not the player (Enrique) that makes this a great signing its the possibilities of that player.
We shall see

King Kenny now has alot of options in midfield although I feel we are maybe a striker short.
Although some fans may argue Kuyt can fill this position true but he is getting old and pace was never his strongest point.
When teams come to Anfield and just park up, we will need quick passes and vision to break them.
Suarez will do some serious damage this season, what a talent him and Carroll if they click, will be devastating.
Looking forward to the season just hope we get a central defender in.
Luckily the mindless thugs (waste of air) have not affected the premiership as I feared they would at one point!!!!!

wongers
12th August, 2011, 07:22 PM
Just telling the truth about a player.

no its not "the truth"its your opinion tinged with manc bias as are all you posts on here

andy1967
12th August, 2011, 07:49 PM
no its not "the truth"its your opinion tinged with manc bias as are all you posts on here

Not being bias m8, just telling from what I've seen him playing.
?120 million Kenny has spent now so far on his team, I hope he can deliver this season.

Bulld0g
12th August, 2011, 08:11 PM
I hope he can deliver too but if he doesn't, so what. It's his first full season back and i'm looking forward to see how we progress,and see what kind of football we play.

BTW m8 lets not start the Rafa shite on Kenny already. We got ?60m for Torres and Babbel. TBH i don't care how much we spend on players, we've had ~~~~ all to spend over the last few seasons.

andy1967
12th August, 2011, 08:31 PM
I hope he can deliver too but if he doesn't, so what. It's his first full season back and i'm looking forward to see how we progress,and see what kind of football we play.

BTW m8 lets not start the Rafa shite on Kenny already. We got ?60m for Torres and Babbel. TBH i don't care how much we spend on players, we've had ~~~~ all to spend over the last few seasons.

I talk football about today not past managers m8 or squads.

Bulld0g
12th August, 2011, 08:35 PM
Fair enough m8. Would you like to now elaborate on the spending

pillapow
12th August, 2011, 09:44 PM
Fair enough m8. Would you like to now elaborate on the spending

Would he ~~~~.........

Cant wait for tomorrow :)

Bulld0g
13th August, 2011, 01:35 PM
We need to hit the ground running today. I'm going for a 3-0 win. Suarez Kuyt and Carroll :)

D21198071
13th August, 2011, 05:47 PM
We need to hit the ground running today. I'm going for a 3-0 win. Suarez Kuyt and Carroll :)

it's very dissapointed day....Liverpool lose in home...I can't bilieve it...but it's happen...what's wrong....

khan07958
13th August, 2011, 06:25 PM
it's very disappointed day....Liverpool lose in home...I can't believe it...but it's happen...what's wrong....

What game was you watching??????
It was a draw and not the end of the world considering we have so many new players in the team.
Will clearly take a while before they gel!!!
Liverpool in first half very good and attacked with pace should have been up by at least 2 goals.
Second half looked tired and as a result out of sorts.
No idea why Flanagan played in front of Kelly and had his first howler since stepping into the team.
A point not the best or worst .

Fellianis Wig
13th August, 2011, 06:46 PM

Oh look it must be a new season the kopites heads are all full of title winning magic....

Fellianis Wig
13th August, 2011, 06:48 PM
What game was you watching??????
It was a draw and not the end of the world considering we have so many new players in the team.
Will clearly take a while before they gel!!!
Liverpool in first half very good and attacked with pace should have been up by at least 2 goals.
Second half looked tired and as a result out of sorts.
No idea why Flanagan played in front of Kelly and had his first howler since stepping into the team.
A point not the best or worst .

How long will all these new signings take to come good bar suarez and carroll the new lads are average signings for you lot doesn't automatically mean they are gonna be world beaters.

5th or 6th this season for the deluder's

khan07958
13th August, 2011, 07:18 PM
How long will all these new signings take to come good bar Suarez and carroll the new lads are average signings for you lot doesn't automatically mean they are gonna be world beaters.

You on a wind up????
Average????
Downing - Regular England International
Adams - Blackpool's best player (Scotland international)
Henderson - A youngster to make his mark has plenty of time to do this.
Enrique - Newcastle gutted to see him go if it was for his last year contract would have cost ?15+ million (unlucky not to be in Spanish team)
I for one did not say they were going to set the world on fire infact expect it take a few years before we are a force.
Its just one game any reason for the, "Haters" to come out with your usual B..l

Bulld0g
13th August, 2011, 08:31 PM
Oh look it must be a new season the kopites heads are all full of title winning magic....

Ohhhh look a blueshite talking shite. Well i never lol

Bulld0g
13th August, 2011, 08:33 PM
How long will all these new signings take to come good bar suarez and carroll the new lads are average signings for you lot doesn't automatically mean they are gonna be world beaters.

5th or 6th for the deluded is way above your average expectations. Reality bites
and i will say we will finish easily top four probably top three but i'm going for top two

thered
13th August, 2011, 08:44 PM
5th or 6th for the deluded is way above your average expectations. Reality bites
and i will say we will finish easily top four probably top three but i'm going for top two

you crack me up bd fella lol

royboyz
13th August, 2011, 08:48 PM
You do realise your teams in the Prem and not the championship

Bulld0g
13th August, 2011, 08:52 PM
You do realise your teams in the Prem and not the championship

:eek: no i never realised that. what must i have been thinking. WTF you talking about ?

mrgasman
13th August, 2011, 08:58 PM
and i will say we will finish easily top four probably top three but i'm talking like a number two

Fixed that for you

My guess is someones been down the off license this evening :party :

Bulld0g
13th August, 2011, 08:59 PM
How Mancunian of you gas.

mrgasman
13th August, 2011, 09:10 PM
You on a wind up????
Average????
Downing - Regular England International
Adams - Blackpool's best player (Scotland international)
Henderson - A youngster to make his mark has plenty of time to do this.
Enrique - Newcastle gutted to see him go if it was for his last year contract would have cost ?15+ million (unlucky not to be in Spanish team)
I for one did not say they were going to set the world on fire infact expect it take a few years before we are a force.
Its just one game any reason for the, "Haters" to come out with your usual B..l

I am sorry khan but Downing was left out of a shite World cup squad (perhaps we would have won it had Fab took stu).
And is Adam being Blackpool's (relegated) best player supposed to have Premiership defenses shitting it's pants ?

The rest of your post I agree with Henderson was largely invisible today but he is young and has time and ability. Enrique i spoke highly of earlier and i think he will be a good signing. Liverpool have more depth these days but if you look through the squad it lloks more like consolidating the position above those below rather than an assault on those above. Top four will be an amazing season if you get it.
I would watch Arsenals position very very keenly as that's surely your only way in.

khan07958
13th August, 2011, 10:21 PM
I am sorry khan but Downing was left out of a shite World cup squad (perhaps we would have won it had Fab took stu).
And is Adam being Blackpool's (relegated) best player supposed to have Premiership defenses shitting it's pants ?

The rest of your post I agree with Henderson was largely invisible today but he is young and has time and ability. Enrique i spoke highly of earlier and i think he will be a good signing. Liverpool have more depth these days but if you look through the squad it lloks more like consolidating the position above those below rather than an assault on those above. Top four will be an amazing season if you get it.
I would watch Arsenals position very very keenly as that's surely your only way in.

England would never win in all honesty with stu or not, they lack the technical no how compared to other teams.
Not at all of course Adam being in the Blackpool team would not have opposing teams worried.
However what he could do was pick a pass,shoot,free kicks etc.
Today he put a great ball for Carroll in the first half a diagonal ball 25-30 yards clearly he has the vision, had a shot on target and generally looked to attack.
His first game in the premiership for Liverpool, surely you can not expect to much right of the bat.
For me he did will whereas, if you said Flanagan had a stinker today, I would agree.
All in all far to early to make judgment after 1 game, with so many new players.

mrgasman
13th August, 2011, 10:52 PM
England would never win in all honesty with stu or not, they lack the technical no how compared to other teams.
Not at all of course Adam being in the Blackpool team would not have opposing teams worried.
However what he could do was pick a pass,shoot,free kicks etc.
Today he put a great ball for Carroll in the first half a diagonal ball 25-30 yards clearly he has the vision, had a shot on target and generally looked to attack.
His first game in the premiership for Liverpool, surely you can not expect to much right of the bat.
For me he did will whereas, if you said Flanagan had a stinker today, I would agree.
All in all far to early to make judgment after 1 game, with so many new players.

Perhaps a hint of sarcasm with regards to my England quote mt ;)

Adam I like and I have said he will make a cracking squad player but this seems to be the key to Kenny's new reign. He is getting in players basically in bulk so the squad has more depth. I can see you having a good season and then attempting to bring more class (like Suarez) into the club should you get back in Europe. The squads decent but rather average in quality and i think that's part of the plan. Arsenal have exceptional players ability wise but an injury or 2 and the wheels come off so if Liverpool can grind past the gooners using squad rotation and the lack of fixtures to their advantage then that will release the finances to improve further.
It's going to be an interesting season for you guys and indeed for Arsenal and dont forget the Spuds who have a great squad both in depth and quality.