PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

dctyper
31st August, 2011, 08:45 PM
Good to see we are clearing out the deadwood such as Insua,Cole,poulsen etc.
These players were never good enough for Liverpool Fc.
A potential signing in Bellamy is very interesting if we sign him always gives 100% in a game.
Will be a useful back up for our strikers, if he comes in and if we can get a season or 2 out of him, should be a good addition to our squad for the short term until we find a permanent striker.

i disagree there, i liked insua, he has great potential

dc

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 08:52 PM
the head scratch is because i genuinely can't get my head around you people feeling the need to constantly post about our players and our club on this thread maybe you think we are so stupid we can't work things out for ourselves ,i can assure we can !!we don't need fans from other clubs pointing things out to us that are blatently obvious i.e. EVERYBODY has to fight for there place, then when we point out to yourselves you are coming across as ob.....d (i haven't used the word don't want to upset you)with our club you go off on one we've had a constant stream of m.u. fans criticising every signing we've made over the summer why when all said and done its got sod all to do with you and then when you have a great result against arsenal one feller has to have a go because we'd (only)beaten them 2-0 we both got the same points didn't we, do you see what i'm saying ?i'm all for a bit of banter but its becoming tiresome now we've even got one of the mods on now putting people in there place

Fair enough mate you have had some stick over certain signings like Carroll's price tag. I for one posted that Enrique would be decent. I think a fair few utd fans including me said Adam would make a good squad player. I have seen Henderson in for some stick but we know in all seriousness he is one for the future and has plenty if time to prove himself. Its all just a bit of piss taking at the end of the day and roles reversed (like 20 odd yr ago) it was exactly the same for us. It does get tiresome I know but it will never change even if our clubs roles reverse in the future it will just be yoos who are taking it out of us or can we rest assured you wont ?lol
By the way have you ever thought to ask certain mods who they support lol

satsmo
31st August, 2011, 08:55 PM
It doesn't matter who the Mods support as we show no bias towards any member....................for you we may make an exception.

Keep the thread on track please.

dctyper
31st August, 2011, 09:10 PM
yeh!!! what he said you trouble maker grrr

dc

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 09:30 PM
i disagree there, i liked insua, he has great potential

dc

Some potential, could not defend to save his life,caught out of position to often had a decent cross other than that never rated him.
We now have a good full back in the Spanish lad, who is a quality left back and will make it his position for years to come.

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 09:31 PM
Its always good to hear an objective opinion, I love to hear other club fans views on my club as it helps to keep a clear perspective.

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 09:43 PM
Ngog signs for Bolton good luck to the lad never rated him.

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 10:00 PM
It doesn't matter who the Mods support as we show no bias towards any member....................for you we may make an exception.

Keep the thread on track please.

I was talking about Liverpool in a Liverpool thread :)
You mickeys are a sensitive bunch these days lol

maca
31st August, 2011, 10:03 PM
Ngog signs for Bolton good luck to the lad never rated him.
Thank ~~~~ for that ;)

satsmo
31st August, 2011, 10:07 PM
I was talking about Liverpool in a Liverpool thread :)
You mickeys are a sensitive bunch these days lol

Mickeys???????

You looking for a holiday or am I been too sensitive?

maca
31st August, 2011, 10:08 PM
calm down calm down :roflmao:

satsmo
31st August, 2011, 10:10 PM
I would laugh maca but I cant :(

He called me a mickey :(

maca
31st August, 2011, 10:15 PM
oh damn to much hate in this world as there is :(

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 10:29 PM
Raul submits a transfer request shocker!!!!!

Bulld0g
31st August, 2011, 10:32 PM
Good riddance to him and anyone else who wants out

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 10:35 PM
Good riddance to him and anyone else who wants out

Well said mate another mercenary

Bulld0g
31st August, 2011, 10:36 PM
Bellamy signs Two year deal

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 10:38 PM
oh damn to much hate in this world as there is :(

Im confused is a bit of the auld cockney ryhming slang really that offensive ?
I do apologize @ satsmo but Ngog's gone at least smile mate :)

satsmo
31st August, 2011, 10:44 PM
What's cockney rhyming slang? Is it a form of iambic pentameter?

I am still hurt and upset either way but I will get over it eventually.

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 10:48 PM
What's cockney rhyming slang? Is it a form of iambic pentameter?

I am still hurt and upset either way but I will get over it eventually.

No it's a bunch of lunatits making stuff up

Here you go mate full explanation ;)

Rhyming slang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhyming_slang)

firestorm
31st August, 2011, 10:48 PM
Bellamy signed he will have the no39 shirt

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 10:52 PM
Bellamy signed he will have the no39 shirt

Solid signing and yet another bit of quality in the squad he's a game winner on his day.

Least somerts happening on your deadline day ours is erm dead

satsmo
31st August, 2011, 10:53 PM
No it's a bunch of lunatits making stuff up

Here you go mate full explanation ;)

Rhyming slang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhyming_slang)

So it is iambic pentameter, thanks. Now back to topic we go.

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 10:53 PM
Welcome back Bellamy, will give us vision,100% commitment,experience and has an eye for goal!!!!

satsmo
31st August, 2011, 10:55 PM
Not bad with a golf club either :)

dctyper
31st August, 2011, 10:56 PM
i dont think merieles wants to go, i recken its being pushed by the agent. why submit at this hour

dc

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 10:57 PM
So it is iambic pentameter, thanks. Now back to topic we go.

And dont take it off topic again lol

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:00 PM
Not bad with a golf club either :)

Lol a master at that, hopefully he can sort out judas Raul

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:01 PM
i dont think merieles wants to go, i recken its being pushed by the agent. why submit at this hour

dc

Sorry mate no player leaves unless he wants to.
Clearly he wanted to go to the chavs just like Judas Torres

dctyper
31st August, 2011, 11:02 PM

behave mate, torres done us well

dc

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 11:03 PM

Is this confirmed ?

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:06 PM
behave mate, Torres done us well

dc

Yes he did serve us well, still had good things to say about us????
Nothing more than a traitor, who supposedly wanted to play for a bigger club aka chavs, says it all really.
Was a great fan of his lost all respect when he slagged us off

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:07 PM
Is this confirmed ?

Watching Liverpool fc, transfer request confirmed

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 11:10 PM
Watching Liverpool fc, transfer request confirmed

Yea SSN just confirmed Chelsea have submitted the paperwork and the the deal provisionally sealed.
No way back for him now either way and kind of makes sense of the Bellamy move. Decent swap to be fair not lost out imo

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:12 PM
Chavs sign Raul on 4 year contract
Good Riddance Judas

Bulld0g
31st August, 2011, 11:12 PM
Just announced on SSN he's signed a four year deal with the chavs. Well that was quick

Bulld0g
31st August, 2011, 11:13 PM
TBH i wouldn't have sold him to them. I hope we got stupid money for him

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:14 PM
Yea SSN just confirmed Chelsea have submitted the paperwork and the the deal provisionally sealed.
No way back for him now either way and kind of makes sense of the Bellamy move. Decent swap to be fair not lost out imo

You can not compare the two mate.
Bellamy a striker and judas a midfielder.
Left us with no time to bring anyone else what a traitor

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:15 PM
Just announced on SSN he's signed a four year deal with the chavs. Well that was quick

All set up mate and no doubt tapped by his old manager.
Chavs tried to bring modric when had no chance, surprise surprise Judas puts in a transfer request and chavs come in for him.

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 11:31 PM
TBH i wouldn't have sold him to them. I hope we got stupid money for him

Looked to have settled well after a bumpy start, I really rated him.
@ khan bellamy can be a right nuisance playing from left midfield and with him and Enrique thats a lot of pace. There's enough in CM to cope with Raul's loss and Bellamy will certainly make up for any attacking threat lost.

Least you lot had a ~~~~ing deadline day lol ours was another damp squib.

andy1967
31st August, 2011, 11:39 PM
Is this confirmed ?

I wrote in here he was leaving LFC months ago, wasn't part of LFC's plans for the future.

mrgasman
31st August, 2011, 11:44 PM
I wrote in here he was leaving LFC months ago, wasn't part of LFC's plans for the future.

Something weird about the timing of the request though mate dont you think.
As mentioned it would seem the Modric deal fell through and Boas was straight on the phone last minute.

khan07958
31st August, 2011, 11:50 PM
Looked to have settled well after a bumpy start, I really rated him.
@ khan bellamy can be a right nuisance playing from left midfield and with him and Enrique thats a lot of pace. There's enough in CM to cope with Raul's loss and Bellamy will certainly make up for any attacking threat lost.

Least you lot had a ~~~~ing deadline day lol ours was another damp squib.

Bellamy can play from the left due to his pace but he is a striker now that ngog has left.
Not happy with Raul, not enough time to bring anyone else in

andy1967
1st September, 2011, 12:02 AM
Bellamy can play from the left due to his pace but he is a striker now that ngog has left.

I will never forget Bellamy running away from Rio at OT. Raul will not be missed.

mattybhoy
1st September, 2011, 12:04 AM
You can not compare the two mate.
Bellamy a striker and judas a midfielder.
Left us with no time to bring anyone else what a traitor

Isn't that what Carrol did to Newcastle?? They are all the same or at least most of them are..

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 12:04 AM
I will never forget Bellamy running away from Rio at OT. Raul will not be missed.

Lol, I hope so as he had a very good season last year and got us goals from midfield.

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 12:07 AM
Isn't that what Carrol did to Newcastle?? They are all the same or at least most of them are..

What Carroll did or not does not bother me.
What bothers me are players who do this to my club Liverpool Fc.
P.s No disrespect to Newcastle but they are hardly going to be challenging for trophies

mrgasman
1st September, 2011, 12:11 AM

Dont blame you the judasing turd ! Im still fuming with Hargreaves despite his circumstances !
Still least it's all over now and we all know what we got to play with, to be fair you look ok in CM especially if Gerrard's back in training as reported.
Liverpools starting 11 always looked strong but you can rarely pick those all season and Kenny's building a good 25 with great players in the mix, going to be an interesting season.

You watch that Bellamy score against us

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 12:21 AM
Dont blame you the judasing turd ! Im still fuming with Hargreaves despite his circumstances !
Still least it's all over now and we all know what we got to play with, to be fair you look ok in CM especially if Gerrard's back in training as reported.
Liverpools starting 11 always looked strong but you can rarely pick those all season and Kenny's building a good 25 with great players in the mix, going to be an interesting season.

You watch that Bellamy score against us

Lol, you are funny Manc :o)
Il give you that you already predicting Bellamy will score against you ;o) Hargraeves is a good player but always injured.
Was just thinking the same if we can keep Gerrard fit, we will be ok.
We got 12 million not bad I suppose for judas
P.s Fergie does not believe in last day signings

mattybhoy
1st September, 2011, 12:22 AM
Carrol was a much bigger loss to Newcastle than Meireles is to you's. And in terms on winning trophies it's 'same same' Carrol has more chance of honours with Liverpool and Meireless has more chance at Chelsea.

Footballers come and footballers go.. It happens to us all..

Just a thought.. Liverpool didn't have to sell him? So surley it's a deal that's good for them?

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 12:28 AM
Carrol was a much bigger loss to Newcastle than Meireles is to you's. And in terms on winning trophies it's 'same same' Carrol has more chance of honours with Liverpool and Meireless has more chance at Chelsea.

Footballers come and footballers go.. It happens to us all..

Just a thought.. Liverpool didn't have to sell him? So surley it's a deal that's good for them?

Major difference we are investing in a team and building for the future!
For me Liverpool had to sell him, yes he is under contract but do we really want a player that no longer wants to play for us?
No thanks!!!!!!

firestorm
1st September, 2011, 12:46 AM
Meireles was a good player but not a good tackler.He played 41 games and scored 4 times for an attacking midfield player its not a fantastic record and at 28 and a reported 15m thats a 3.5m profit not a bad bit of business .If he wanted to go then bye bye.All in all its been a good transfer window for Liverpool most of the dead wood has gone and some good young talent in and in bellamy we have a proven goal scorer his best days may be behind him but he will cause defensive a problem when he is picked.

Players in:
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland, undisclosed),
Charlie Adam (Blackpool, ?6.75million),
Alexander Doni (Roma, free),
Stewart Downing (Aston Villa, undisclosed),
Jose Enrique (Newcastle, undisclosed),
Sebastian Coates (Nacional, undisclosed).

Players out:
Paul Konchesky (Leicester, undisclosed),
Peter Gulacsi (Hull, season loan),
Milan Jovanovic (Anderlecht, undisclosed),
Tom Ince (Blackpool, undisclosed),
Daniel Ayala (Norwich, undisclosed),
Sotirios Kyrgiakos (Wolfsburg, undisclosed),
Daniel Pacheco (Atletico Madrid, season loan),
Alberto Aquilani (AC Milan, season loan),
Emiliano Insua (Sporting Lisbon, undisclosed),
Joe Cole (Lille, loan),
Christian Poulsen (Evian, undisclosed)
Raul Meireles (Chelsea,?15 million)
Philipp Degen(cancelled contract)

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 12:55 AM
Meireles was a good player but not a good tackler.He played 41 games and scored 4 times for an attacking midfield player its not a fantastic record and at 28 and a reported 15m thats a 3.5m profit not a bad bit of business .If he wanted to go then bye bye.All in all its been a good transfer window for Liverpool most of the dead wood has gone and some good young talent in and in bellamy we have a proven goal scorer his best days may be behind him but he will cause defensive a problem when he is picked.

Good post mate,hopefully with Gerrard's imminent arrival back from injury, we should still have various options in midfield and cover for any future midfield injury's.

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 01:03 AM

Players in:

Players out:
Joe Cole (Lille, loan),

Looking at all the players we have shipped out most if not all of the deadwood is cleared thank god!
P.s you can add Philipp Degen to that list too

firestorm
1st September, 2011, 01:13 AM
Most of Hodsons and Benitez flops are gone and hopefully forgotten.Like you say plenty of midfield option and gerrard to come back.
What a difference to 12 months ago really looking forward to this season.

mrgasman
1st September, 2011, 01:20 AM

Players in:

Players out:
Joe Cole (Lille, loan),
Philipp Degen(cancelled contract)

Good list and if you sift through it most of the ins will get game time and from the list of outs only meireles and possibly aquilani you can look on with any regret.
Be interested to see how Coates gets on ive seen him floating about and could fill a Carra sized gap. Certainly an improvement on that big daft greek goon.

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 01:24 AM
Most of Hodsons and Benitez flops are gone and hopefully forgotten.Like you say plenty of midfield option and gerrard to come back.
What a difference to 12 months ago really looking forward to this season.

Most important for team spirit, we have players that want to play for us and show that passion!!!!

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 01:29 AM
Good list and if you sift through it most of the ins will get game time and from the list of outs only meireles and possibly aquilani you can look on with any regret.
Be interested to see how Coates gets on ive seen him floating about and could fill a Carra sized gap. Certainly an improvement on that big daft greek goon.

The Greek chap could not defend to save his life, Coates has all the attributes to play in the primership and should be a good player once he settles in.
A very good signing and was player of the copa tournament, still young so hopefully will enhance his game with experience.

firestorm
1st September, 2011, 01:40 AM
Coates at 6'6" is going to take some of the marking of Andy Carroll and leave spaces at corners.

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 01:50 AM
Coates at 6'6" is going to take some of the marking of Andy Carroll and leave spaces at corners.

Good point mate and hopefully a good header of the ball and get us some goals too!!!
Guy has it all loves a tackle,can bring the ball out, good passer of the ball,reads game very well gets into good postions and very good on one on ones.

firestorm
1st September, 2011, 02:09 AM
this is our new look squad
(25) GK: Pepe Reina 28 (5 years)
(32) GK: Alexander Doni ; 31 (2 years)
(01) GK: Brad Jones 29 (2 years)

(02) RB: Glen Johnson; 26 (5 years)
(34) RB: Martin Kelly ; 21 (3 years)
(38) RB: John Flanagan ; 18 (5 years)

(23) CB: Jamie Carragher 33 (2 years)
(05) CB: Daniel Agger 26 (3 years)
(37) CB: Martin Skrtel 26 (3 years)
(16) CB: Sebastian Coates 20 (5 years)
(22) CB: Danny Wilson 19 (5 years)

(03) LB: Jos? Enrique 25 (4 years)
(06) LB: F?bio Aur?lio 31 (1 year)

(11) RM: Maxi Rodriguez 30 (2 years)
(14) RM: Jordan Henderson 20 (5 years)

(08) CM: Steven Gerrard 31 (2 years)
(21) CM: Lucas Leiva 24 (4 years)
(26) CM: Charlie Adam 25 (4 years)
(26) CM: Jay Spearing 22 (4 years)
(33) CM: Jonjo Shelvey 18 (3 years)

(19) LM: Stewart Downing 26 (5 years)

(09) CF: Andy Carroll 22 (5 years)
(07) CF: Luis Suarez 24 (5 years)
(18) CF: Dirk Kuyt 30 (2 years)
(39) CF: Craig Bellamy 32 (2 years)

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 02:20 AM
this is our new look squad
(25) GK: Pepe Reina 28 (5 years)
(32) GK: Alexander Doni ; 31 (2 years)
(01) GK: Brad Jones 29 (2 years)

(02) RB: Glen Johnson; 26 (5 years)
(34) RB: Martin Kelly ; 21 (3 years)
(38) RB: John Flanagan ; 18 (5 years)

(23) CB: Jamie Carragher 33 (2 years)
(05) CB: Daniel Agger 26 (3 years)
(37) CB: Martin Skrtel 26 (3 years)
(16) CB: Sebastian Coates 20 (5 years)
(22) CB: Danny Wilson 19 (5 years)

(03) LB: Jos? Enrique 25 (4 years)
(06) LB: F?bio Aur?lio 31 (1 year)

(11) RM: Maxi Rodriguez 30 (2 years)
(14) RM: Jordan Henderson 20 (5 years)

(08) CM: Steven Gerrard 31 (2 years)
(21) CM: Lucas Leiva 24 (4 years)
(26) CM: Charlie Adam 25 (4 years)
(26) CM: Jay Spearing 22 (4 years)
(33) CM: Jonjo Shelvey 18 (3 years)

(19) LM: Stewart Downing 26 (5 years)

(09) CF: Andy Carroll 22 (5 years)
(07) CF: Luis Suarez 24 (5 years)
(18) CF: Dirk Kuyt 30 (2 years)
(39) CF: Craig Bellamy 32 (2 years)

Looking good hopefully with some more additions next year our squad depth will improve further.
King Kenny will hopefully bring some youngsters through and further enhance our squad

firestorm
1st September, 2011, 02:33 AM
The only problem i can see with the squad is we only have one out and out wide left midfield player.Every were else we have a back up incase of injury's.Saying that we could always move F?bio Aur?lio to the left wing in a emergency.

talha746
1st September, 2011, 02:37 AM
Discuss all things related to the best and most successful English club ever...:)

great thread and awesome read

talha746
1st September, 2011, 02:38 AM
The only problem i can see with the squad is we only have one out and out wide left midfield player.Every were else we have a back up incase of injury's.Saying that we could always move F?bio Aur?lio to the left wing in a emergency.

i agree with this

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 02:42 AM

Or promote Raheem sterling

firestorm
1st September, 2011, 02:54 AM
Or promote Raheem sterling

Cant wait to see sterling get into the first team saying that i dont think he would have come to any harm going to bolton on a season loan as part of the Ngog deal as was rummered earlier in the transfer window.Under Owen Coyle he would have got good experience of ELP.Owen Coyle did good for Wilshere and Sturridge

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 03:09 AM
Cant wait to see sterling get into the first team saying that i don't think he would have come to any harm going to bolton on a season loan as part of the Ngog deal as was rummered earlier in the transfer window.Under Owen Coyle he would have got good experience of ELP.Owen Coyle did good for Wilshere and Sturridge

Watched allot of reserve football and this kid is the nearest, I have seen to John Barnes.
A star in the making, if he can improve with the physical aspect of the game, this kid will be a big hit.
Sending him out on loan would have been a good idea maybe King Kenny is looking to fast track him into the first team.
Susso another good player, in fact we have a good nucleus of youngsters coming through over the next few years ie connor coady,toni silva, jason banton etc.
Future looks good!

dctyper
1st September, 2011, 08:11 AM
Bellamy would probably go on the left. his pace frightens players

note: very funny aftermath lol

dc

thered
1st September, 2011, 09:45 AM
Something weird about the timing of the request though mate dont you think.
As mentioned it would seem the Modric deal fell through and Boas was straight on the phone last minute.

by the looks of it he was on the phone to the player first telling him to hand in a request to force their hand at the club to rush through the deal

zee24
1st September, 2011, 03:26 PM
yeah Bellamy will probably play on the left wing and sometimes in strike. I think the Meireles money 12 or 15 mill w/e it is will come in use in Jan maybe bring in another striker or winger for that final push towards CL football or who knows the title but i can't see that yet

Miklo
1st September, 2011, 04:22 PM
A good last day bit of business :) The season can only get better.

http://www.acegames.us/forum/images/smilies/LFC.gif

andy1967
1st September, 2011, 05:44 PM
Ken Knee has spent loads, certainly spent better than past managers, on paper I would say job well done.
I would say let the players fight for the places, Gerrard if and when fit should not walk back into the squad, build this new team on them who deserve to be playing and LFC will go very far.

Miklo
1st September, 2011, 06:29 PM
Ken Knee has spent loads, certainly spent better than past managers, on paper I would say job well done.
I would say let the players fight for the places, Gerrard if and when fit should not walk back into the squad, build this new team on them who deserve to be playing and LFC will go very far.I agree andy apart from the last bit. Gerrard when fit, just adds that little bit extra that not that many players have. He'll be there for a bit yet ;)

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 06:32 PM
I would not say King kenny has spent lots here are net figures:

Players in (since January)

Suarez - 22.7m cost, reportedly on ?92.4k a week. 5 year deal
Carroll - ?35m cost, reportedly on ?70k a week. 5 year deal.
Henderson - ?14m cost, reportedly on ?65k a week. 5 year deal.
Charlie Adam - ?7m cost, reportedly on ?60k a week. 4 year deal.
Downing - ?18m cost, reportedly (disputed) on ?80k a week. 4 year deal.
Enrique - ?6m cost, reportedly on ?80k a week. 5 year deal.
Doni - Free, Roughly reported to be near ?40k a week, not reliable sourcing. 2 year deal.
Coates - ?7m cost, there are no reports on his wage bill, so I will say it's ?50k as that's what I imagine he'll be on as he's relatively unproven. 5 year deal.
Bellamy - Free, reportedly on ?95k a week. 2 year deal.

In wage terms, that means over the course of their contract we will have spent:
?136.084m in their wages. Seems a lot doesn't it? Well, we'll see when we look at how much we've got rid of. Adding on transfers fees (?109.7m) the grand total comes to:

Expenditure: ?245.784m

Players out (Since January)

Torres: 110k a week, 2 years left on deal. ?50m deal.
Babel: 60k a week, 2 years left on deal. ?6.5m deal.
Insua: 15k a week, 1 year left on deal. Undisclosed.
Aquilani: 85k a week, 1 year loan.
Meireles: 30k a week, 3 years left on contract. ?15m deal.
Cole, Jovanovic, Konchesky, Poulson: 290k a week. 3 year contract (let's say..)
Ayala: Negligible wages, 800k deal.
Mavinga: Negligible wages, 1m deal.
Ngog: 4m deal, 40k a week, 1 year left.

In wages: ?74.88m out
In transfers: 77.3m in.

Total gained: ?152.18m

That makes a grand net total spend (including wages) of: ?93.6m
Net total spend (excluding wages) of: ?32.4m

Seems like a lot? Well, it's not. Especially when you include wages, and to put it all into perspective I'll show you our previous two transfer windows so everyone is aware how much would need to be spent to catch up to the rest of the top 4:

Last season we lost: ?7.5m in transfers.
The season before last we lost: ?8.7m in transfers.

This isn't including wages, but it puts into perspective why we needed to spend this season, also if we look at deals that may come in the future:
Aquilani - Possible ?9m deal.
Cole - Possible ?3m deal.

Interesting fact: This season we spent a net total of ?32.4m. In the 07/08 season, we spent a total of ?39.9m.

Another interesting fact: Our net total spend is less than the cost of Robinho (?32.5m).

wongers
1st September, 2011, 07:19 PM
blimey mate thats some work put into that post well done. p.s apparantley bellamy has accepted 50k a week as he got a pay off from city, its a hard life for them isn't it!!!

Miklo
1st September, 2011, 07:35 PM
To be fair khan, andy only said about spending money, nothing else ;)

Bulld0g
1st September, 2011, 07:38 PM
To be fair khan, andy only said about spending money, nothing else ;)

Yes but he did say he spent loads and it has been mentioned in this thread before by none reds the amount of money we have spent. Khan is just setting the record straight and when you look at the figures we haven't spent that much ;)

andy1967
1st September, 2011, 08:10 PM
Yes but he did say he spent loads and it has been mentioned in this thread before by none reds the amount of money we have spent. Khan is just setting the record straight and when you look at the figures we haven't spent that much ;)

Sorry, I worded it wrong I meant lods off players came into LFC.

Miklo
1st September, 2011, 08:26 PM
Not disputing that Bd m8 and khan has went into great detail about it, which is commendable of him :) Just commenting on what andy said in his post and not on what has been said in the past. ;)

Miklo
1st September, 2011, 08:29 PM
Should that not be:- loads of players arriving at LFC? :aetsch: ;)

zee24
1st September, 2011, 08:50 PM
What's the whole deal with people goin on about how much we've spent. Who cares what other fans think, who cares if we have spent alot on players i rather this then go back to the Hick n Gillette years. Its money well spent to get back in the CL and if we do then the money will be recoupd.

zee24
1st September, 2011, 08:52 PM
@khan could you give me a source to where you obtained these figures?

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 10:13 PM
@khan could you give me a source to where you obtained these figures?

Google mate, I would say 65% of the above figures are common knowledge the other 35% various variations need to be taken into consideration ie length of contract which was still outstanding.
Anybody that knows me from other forums knows, I have debated this so called myth that we have spent big for a very long time in particular the Benitez era.
Now if anybody would like to show me figures for city,chavs etc now that would be interesting as they have certainly spent big and recouped near enough nothing.
To say we have spent big is very misleading indeed!

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 10:20 PM
What's the whole deal with people goin on about how much we've spent. Who cares what other fans think, who cares if we have spent alot on players i rather this then go back to the Hick n Gillette years. Its money well spent to get back in the CL and if we do then the money will be recouped.

Its relevant mate as we don't want to be in massive debt like many, many other clubs.
Very important clubs spend what is deemed with in there revenue and imperative for us to carry on spending, we need to build a bigger stadium and to increase our market around the world.
It is also imperative we find players with in our youth system who will save us ???? millions in transfers in the future.

zee24
1st September, 2011, 10:35 PM
im not doubting the issue i don't think we've spent huge amounts either and even under Rafa we recouped alot in transfers. But i don't think some of them figures are right that's why i asked but il have a look

khan07958
1st September, 2011, 10:35 PM

Sounded like you was talking about our spending in the previous post, if you were talking about players you will find not much difference again in net if you look at outgoings and incomings granted loan deals are taken into consideration to.

mrgasman
2nd September, 2011, 12:49 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq8cu5hryU1qchl8do1_500.gif

Sums up the reaction of Judas lol screw you Dirk im off to a big club ;)
You can jst about see Suarez whispering for Raul to put a word in with Mr Boas for January.
:0

Baldy Bob
2nd September, 2011, 02:40 AM
Why sign Bellamy?

Why?

Miklo
2nd September, 2011, 10:18 AM
Why sign Bellamy?

Why?
He's still quick, can score a goal and also winds up the opposition too. Simple :)

pillapow
2nd September, 2011, 10:53 AM
Sums up the reaction of Judas lol screw you Dirk im off to a big club ;)
You can jst about see Suarez whispering for Raul to put a word in with Mr Boas for January.
:0

I think he want seeing eye to eye with Dalglish hence the finger gesture towards him after he set the goal up v Arsenal.. Nevertheless hes gone and its Kennys way or the highway. :ciao:

wongers
2nd September, 2011, 06:55 PM
i actually think he was doing it to the crowd but in my opinion he'll be no great loss i would imagine he wasn't on any chav's wish list

thered
2nd September, 2011, 08:28 PM
He's still quick, can score a goal and also winds up the opposition too. Simple :)

ok why get rid of him then??

Bulld0g
2nd September, 2011, 08:43 PM
ok why get rid of him then??

Different managers different views on players.

spondulick
2nd September, 2011, 10:29 PM
he,s a cracking player if kenny can control him and keep him fit,on his day capable of unlocking any defence. weather his best days are behind him remains to be seen.we all know why he was moved on and rightly so at the time.kenny's given him a second chance let's see if he takes it....sorry guys if this post is misleading my comments are about the bellamy signing!

zee24
3rd September, 2011, 05:00 PM
@pillapow n @wongers the middle finger gesture was actually at Lucas because Frimpong stuck the middle finger at him n Meireles was joking about it so he stuck it up at hm aswell. Go look back at it if you don't beleive me.

It had nothing to do with Kenny, he hadn't fallen out with anyone, it was about his contract, getting more first team action. At the end of the day Meireles wasn't Kennys buy he was Roy's n he will play Adam Hendo n Downing aswell as Gerrard more so Meireles wouldn't have been happy.

At Chavski hes got a new start with his old manager plus Chavski play more games coz of CL so he will get games and paid more, but yes i do feel let down handing in his transfer in the last hour it was always on the cards but he should have done it a day or 2 earlier, oh well were moving on up

andy1967
3rd September, 2011, 10:09 PM
I think he want seeing eye to eye with Dalglish hence the finger gesture towards him after he set the goal up v Arsenal.. Nevertheless hes gone and its Kennys way or the highway. :ciao:

So much for it being a manc rumour eh Mr pillapow or was it a manc wind up, when I posted in here he was leaving :withstupid:

pillapow
4th September, 2011, 05:55 PM
So much for it being a manc rumour eh Mr pillapow or was it a manc wind up, when I posted in here he was leaving :withstupid:

Dont know what ******* your on about mate, Fact is nobodys going to know about it unless Mereiles gives his side of the story which he is obviously not telling just yet.....

I still think the finger was directed towards Kenny for playing Adam, Hendo etc before Mereiles - Cue Mereiles exit.

Who gives a shoite anyway its Kennys way or the highway.

zee24
4th September, 2011, 09:37 PM
@pillapow well obviously you care or you wouldn't keep mentioning it, and no it wasn't directed at Kenny if youd cared to watch the game properly like i said it was Frimpong who fingered Lucas and Meireles rubbed it in. If he had directed it to Kenny we all would have known by now and Kenny wouldn't have let him go last minute would have been alot sooner

pillapow
4th September, 2011, 10:29 PM
@pillapow well obviously you care or you wouldn't keep mentioning it, and no it wasn't directed at Kenny if youd cared to watch the game properly like i said it was Frimpong who fingered Lucas and Meireles rubbed it in. If he had directed it to Kenny we all would have known by now and Kenny wouldn't have let him go last minute would have been alot sooner

Thats your view on the matter but like i said, who cares, Mereiles is a Chelsea player.

opsmonkey
5th September, 2011, 01:20 PM
it's well known Mereiles finger was for Frimpong..

Mereiles has now come out and told his side.. Who can blame him, he didn't feature as a regular for KD, only a back up.. AVB is his old boss and the Chav's paid good money for him, he'll be behind Mata and the other regular midfielders..

xedoxice
5th September, 2011, 05:09 PM
we should win the old boss is building a good team

Wolfpack
6th September, 2011, 01:57 AM
It's official Liverpool FC has been transformed to a 70's "chuck it forward" team. It's not a bad thing and it don't mean we can win. It will be winning ugly. The only two players that have any creatively will be Gerrard and Suarez but when they are on the pitch together their won't be a defense in the premiership that will stop them.

Baldy Bob
6th September, 2011, 03:07 AM
It's official Liverpool FC has been transformed to a 70's "chuck it forward" team. It's not a bad thing and it don't mean we can win. It will be winning ugly. The only two players that have any creatively will be Gerrard and Suarez but when they are on the pitch together their won't be a defense in the premiership that will stop them.

Are you for real?

Adam and Downing are terrorising defences at the moment, why would Gerrard be put straight back into the first team?, why break up a winning combination?

Miklo
6th September, 2011, 09:24 AM
Are you for real?

Adam and Downing are terrorising defences at the moment, why would Gerrard be put straight back into the first team?, why break up a winning combination?
Gerrard is hoping to be back for the spurs game on the 18th. If he's match fit, then he will play a part in it.

zee24
6th September, 2011, 06:26 PM
@wolfpack have you seen any games this season? the chuck it forward tactic is only in use when Carrolls on the pitch otherwise theres some good football played when hes off the pitch.

@baldybob the team without Gerrard is good, but a team with Gerrard involved is even better, Gerrard still has alot in his tank, he won't be under pressure as much as usual to score as we have more goal scorers, so this will help him to be even better. Also Hendo still has alot to learn, Gerrard will slot straight back in, whose the guy we look to when the chips are down in a game? yes Gerrard because he can turn a game on its head with a pass, goal or by true grit pushing the lads all the way, we need enforcer Stevie on the pitch then off it. Oh and Gerrard is hungry to play in this side and with Suarez what a partnership that could turn out to be El Capitano Magnifico is on his way lads get ready for the thrill of your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

maca
6th September, 2011, 10:39 PM
As shankly use to say dont break up a winning team :)

khan07958
6th September, 2011, 10:57 PM
King Kenny's Revolution well on its way!!!!

The Reds can now field two teams filled with talent!!!

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/Liverpool%20v%20Liverpool%20reserves.jpg

zee24
7th September, 2011, 12:55 AM
Kuyt should be in the 1st 11

pillapow
7th September, 2011, 11:38 AM
Wolfpack your tapped mate!

opsmonkey
7th September, 2011, 08:48 PM
chuck it forward..?? 70's..?? did you even watch Liverpool in the 70s.. No chuck it forward there either..

Liverpool were THE passing side in the world in the 70s & 80s..

You're on smack lad or you watch another team in Red and think it's Liverpool

Baldy Bob
7th September, 2011, 10:03 PM
Exciting times for Liverpool fans, no doubt.

I would have Kuyt in the first eleven though.

blackninja
7th September, 2011, 10:26 PM
I'd be surprised if Coates didn't take Agger or Carragher's spot, although obviously the latter would be sacrilege.

Wolfpack
8th September, 2011, 02:39 AM
I can't quote you all but i didn't say it was Liverpool FC of the 70's. Zee you are right when it's only Carrol on the pitch all they do is chuck it forward trying to find Carrol. Once Suarez is on he very creative with the ball. I once ask the question if Liverpool FC started to tank under Kenny would the fans turn on him? I'm not saying he's doing a bad job but do you think this team with all his signing would beat teams like Real Madrid and Bayern Munich? I think this team can win the title but if they were playing champion league football they wouldn't cut it with players like Dowing and Adam.

pillapow
8th September, 2011, 10:01 AM
I can't quote you all but i didn't say it was Liverpool FC of the 70's. Zee you are right when it's only Carrol on the pitch all they do is chuck it forward trying to find Carrol. Once Suarez is on he very creative with the ball. I once ask the question if Liverpool FC started to tank under Kenny would the fans turn on him? I'm not saying he's doing a bad job but do you think this team with all his signing would beat teams like Real Madrid and Bayern Munich? I think this team can win the title but if they were playing champion league football they wouldn't cut it with players like Dowing and Adam.

No true red would turn on Kenny, Give it time and our team will be absoloutely solid and will be beating the likes of Real, At the moment the team is very capable - This is only the beginning my friend, Have patience. :)

zee24
8th September, 2011, 04:59 PM
Where a team in transition improving little by little all the time. Yes maybe we wouldn't beat the likes of Barce n the rest in Europe, but we are not in Europe this is why Kenny has bought proven British players to get us back in the top 4. Once we are back there then we can add to the squad with proven European players aswell added to the British blend of players and build for all competitions. Let's not be silly and say we are going to win the Leage because our main objective is to get in the top 4. Now im not saying don't go for the league, if we are still in contention come February then by all means we should make the title challenge, but before then we need to do all we can to stay in the top 4.

Wolfpack
8th September, 2011, 09:30 PM
No true red would turn on Kenny, Give it time and our team will be absoloutely solid and will be beating the likes of Real, At the moment the team is very capable - This is only the beginning my friend, Have patience. :)

I have patience and i'm glad they aren't playing in the Europa league since they can put everything forward in winning the title. I believe they have a team that could win since no team look really strong in the Prem this year. The only thing i didn't like is getting rid of Meirels and Aqua. Kenny seems to Favor British players over players from abroad. With the money he spent he could of bought a little smarter. As an example he could of got Wesley Sneijder. About beating Real that would be a stretch.

Wolfpack
8th September, 2011, 09:34 PM
Where a team in transition improving little by little all the time. Yes maybe we wouldn't beat the likes of Barce n the rest in Europe, but we are not in Europe this is why Kenny has bought proven British players to get us back in the top 4. Once we are back there then we can add to the squad with proven European players aswell added to the British blend of players and build for all competitions. Let's not be silly and say we are going to win the Leage because our main objective is to get in the top 4. Now im not saying don't go for the league, if we are still in contention come February then by all means we should make the title challenge, but before then we need to do all we can to stay in the top 4.

Well said but like i sad in my other post i think they can win the title since no other team looks that strong. Remember ManC except for Sergio Aguero they only have a squad of really good players not any super stars.

zee24
8th September, 2011, 10:14 PM
i don't agree with you there about Man Shitty with Silva n now Nasri they have a great squad, im suprised no one tried to buy Adam Johnson once Nasri signed hes going to be a bit part player would love us to sign him. Although i do think Shitty do have alot of big egoed players a few losses and we could see some cracks appearing, they've already got Tevez n Balotelli wanting to leave and Mancini cnt control them, if things don't go the way they want then Mancini faces the sack, and then who knows what will happen more exits i expects with more money lost then made

pillapow
8th September, 2011, 11:36 PM
I have patience and i'm glad they aren't playing in the Europa league since they can put everything forward in winning the title. I believe they have a team that could win since no team look really strong in the Prem this year. The only thing i didn't like is getting rid of Meirels and Aqua. Kenny seems to Favor British players over players from abroad. With the money he spent he could of bought a little smarter. As an example he could of got Wesley Sneijder. About beating Real that would be a stretch.

Kenny will get players who he can relate to and get them to understand his way of thinking, I cant believe you said we could of got sneijder... Aqua hasnt got the guts to play for Liverpool and Mereiles jumped ship...

pillapow
10th September, 2011, 12:22 PM
Come on Redmen ! Lets smash Pulis' Stoke side and stay injury free for soggy gob.

wisdom101
10th September, 2011, 03:54 PM
pls anyone with a link to watch stoke vs liverpoolfc

opsmonkey
10th September, 2011, 06:57 PM
shake my head.. very questionable performances from Adam and Henderson today, no passion and lack of conviction when it mattered the most.. Downing isolated on the right, Lucas left to carry the midfield on his back..

Carroll makes some great runs but the ball is lofted up to him and not passed into the space created behind him..

Bellamy looks to be a good impact player, 10% more effort would have given a goal today.. That's what makes champions, that extra push..

Less said about Clattenberg the better, although he was spot on for the Stoke penalty.. If you grab a player's waist and pull him down in the box you can't have a complaint, couple that with your inability to pass the ball less than 40 yards out of defence and you have had a bad day at the office..

Bulld0g
10th September, 2011, 07:05 PM
Thought Adam played well, Henderson was useless as too was Kuyt. I thought Stoke defended like their lives depended on it. Did they have a chance apart from the pen ?
We deserved at least a draw. Two penalty claims one cast iron the other as good a claim as Stokes.
You have got to break these teams down and take your chances no matter how well they defend. Henderson take note.
Still a long way to go and at least we're playing football and i think we will finish in the top four :)

opsmonkey
10th September, 2011, 07:08 PM
awful finish from Henderson.. passed it to the keeper, 3 TIMES on the trot..

lol can't see where Adam played well.. put in some good corners but that was it.. touch of a 10 yard pass and laboured effort for the second half.. needed to be a 'lock picker' today and play through the Stoke back 4.. resorted to hollywood balls that offered nothing

Bulld0g
10th September, 2011, 07:10 PM
It's all about opinions m8 ;) I thought he played some nice balls through during the game but it was one of those days. Ahh well life goes on :)

opsmonkey
10th September, 2011, 07:12 PM
looking to be a very boring 2 horse race already

Bulld0g
10th September, 2011, 07:13 PM
Nah m8 you gotta give everyone a chance theres a long way to go, besides why a Two horse race, we're sitting Fifth at the moment lol

sykes
10th September, 2011, 07:31 PM
Nah m8 you gotta give everyone a chance theres a long way to go, besides why a Two horse race, we're sitting Fifth at the moment lol

keep dreaming

Bulld0g
10th September, 2011, 07:32 PM
keep dreaming

Five times see my sig and keep dreaming about that :roflmao:

pillapow
10th September, 2011, 07:52 PM
looking to be a very boring 2 horse race already

Bit early for that mate, Barca would have difficulty playing at the Brittania.... Referee killed it for us yet again and Dalglish is spot on... Stokes a nasty horrid style, roll on Spurs.

pillapow
10th September, 2011, 07:53 PM
keep dreaming

Play in ya own thread sadsack.

zee24
10th September, 2011, 09:43 PM
1) The ref didn't have his best day and KK is right to criticise him.

2) We should have had atleast 2 pens if not 3
3) Carraghers foul could have gone either way, i understand why the ref gave it tho.
4) Skrtel man handled Shawcross a few times in our box and got away with it, he's a clumsy so n so

5) We should have won the game or very least a point without the pens, Henderson had a great chance and had 2-3 pops at it followed by Adam but still failed to get it in. Then Suarez had an open goal at the death and maybe in the opening few minutes should have done better with a corner from Adam.

6) Stoke's defence and keeper deserve credit, they defended well and Begovich made some sublime saves from Hendo n Adam which kept them in it.

Hennderson had a poor game more then Adam, Adam is top quality in set plays and long range passes, but his overall game isn't good he gives the ball away faar too easily and is a poor tackler.

Those of you in here saying Gerrard can't walk straight back in this side are stupid, if he had been on the pitch we would have got something out of the game today. Hes the type of enforcer you need on the pitch he can change the game in a matter if seconds with a goal or sublime pass, and would have deffo supplied Suarez with more service, the sooner hes back the better. Hoping hes back nxt week against Spurs even if he starts on the bench.

zee24
10th September, 2011, 11:15 PM
here you go lads explains it all why we never got those pens!!

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/clattenburg.jpg/)

Baldy Bob
11th September, 2011, 02:22 AM
Stoke won fair and square.

Carragher is your weakest link.

Suarez could not hit a barn door.

It is no shame to lose at Stoke, most teams have.

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 09:29 AM
Stoke won fair and square.

Carragher is your weakest link.

Suarez could not hit a barn door.

It is no shame to lose at Stoke, most teams have.

Suarez couldn't hit a barn door :hmmmm:

lfc4life
11th September, 2011, 09:47 AM
still should have come away with something .... feel robbed as that was never a penalty!!!

pillapow
11th September, 2011, 10:19 AM
Here come the scum to kick us whilst we're down....

TEDSON
11th September, 2011, 12:37 PM
Liverpool have a pretty good team this season, and look really good, probably the best chance to win a prem title.

But yesterday Stoke were simply the better side, the knew how to beat liverpool, and employed their plan the whole game.

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 12:49 PM
I don't think Stoke set out to win at all. They set out for a draw and threw everyone behind the ball. They were not the better side at all, they were the home team and were very negative.

Having said that, they did what they set out to do and did it well. If Liverpool want to get back in the top Four we have to be able to break teams like Stoke down, no excuses.

zee24
11th September, 2011, 04:11 PM
@baldy bob if Suarez hadn't been on the pitch then you can safely say Stoke deserved to win, he was the best player on the pitch, the Stoke defence would have had an easy day if he wasn't there. Even Tony Pulis had good words for him, hes been our star man every game this season and has made it difficult for every defence so far and i think hes been MOTM in every game i think although could be wrong.

Saying that i think his finishing could be better at times, but as they say you have to be there to finish them and his movement is second to none

zee24
11th September, 2011, 04:21 PM
If anyone watched Gillette Soccer Saturday yesterday Geoff Stelling brought up a statistic because all the criticism Andy Carrolls getting that he doesn't work hard, it's compared to Luis Suarez:

(This stat was before the Stoke Match)

Luis Suarez: has covered 109.6 metres every minute of a match so far this season.

Andy Carroll: has covered 108 metres every minute of a match.

so not much difference there, i think Carroll needs to be judged over the season its far to early to judge him, i have total faith in him and with Bellamy joining i think Bellers n Andy could form a partnership and an understanding Kuyt n Suraez seem to have

andy1967
11th September, 2011, 05:59 PM
I don't think Stoke set out to win at all. They set out for a draw and threw everyone behind the ball. They were not the better side at all, they were the home team and were very negative.

Having said that, they did what they set out to do and did it well. If Liverpool want to get back in the top Four we have to be able to break teams like Stoke down, no excuses.

No Magic playing Stoke. Sides who are in the running to win the Title see off the likes of Stoke City. Failing to beat Sunderland at home is a terrible result. Wrong team selection, wrong tatics.
Suarez can not do it single handedly, Carra beaten by pace and will not get any quicker, drop him, nothing wrong bringing a kid in to replace him. Adams the ammount of times he gave the ball away was incredible.
This sort of game was made for Carroll and he was benched.
You all blamed Roy last season, then his team, now you got what you wanted and sold players and brought new players in to do the job Roy could not do.
Still think you can win the League, I don't.

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 06:58 PM
No Magic playing Stoke. Sides who are in the running to win the Title see off the likes of Stoke City. Failing to beat Sunderland at home is a terrible result. Wrong team selection, wrong tatics.
Suarez can not do it single handedly, Carra beaten by pace and will not get any quicker, drop him, nothing wrong bringing a kid in to replace him. Adams the ammount of times he gave the ball away was incredible.

You all blamed Roy last season, then his team, now you got what you wanted and sold players and brought new players in to do the job Roy could not do.

What a shit post that was,Was there a point to it ? I'll reply anyway.
No Magic playing Stoke. Sides who are in the running to win the Title see off the likes of Stoke

Read my earlier post about having to beat these teams

This sort of game was made for Carroll and he was benched
If Carroll had have started the game then the big ball would have been played upto him at every opportunity. Not the right tactics to start him considering Stoke have on average the tallest players in the Prem

Still think you can win the League, I don't

First off who gives a ~~~~ what you or anyone who's not a Liverpool fan thinks. Secondly read my previous answer about tactics. If we had the luck of UTD we would have won comfortably and thirdly, who said we think we can win the league As your permanently camped out in this thread you will know no one expects us to win the League but we expect to fight for and secure a top Four finish

We're under no illusions but we know we're on the right track. It's the likes of you Andy always posting in here and taking an unhealthy interest in us that shows us we're on the right track, If we weren't you wouldn't be here giving your opinions on our club as often as you do.

pillapow
11th September, 2011, 07:00 PM

Who asked for your opinion? Stick to your beloved Man United ffs. Not quite yet beat the obsession have you...

bowie
11th September, 2011, 07:11 PM
is this not a thread to discus liverpool fc. where in the rules does it say only liverpool fans may post.

and pilla you have more posts in the manu thread than me...... tea pot... kettle, i think so

pillapow
11th September, 2011, 07:54 PM
is this not a thread to discus liverpool fc. where in the rules does it say only liverpool fans may post.

and pilla you have more posts in the manu thread than me...... tea pot... kettle, i think so

Not a chance, I take interest at whats going on at LFC not whats going on in Manchester..

Thats the difference between us, You worry about what we're doing and whats happening at our club, where as we dont give two ~~~~s what you lot are doing because we couldnt care less. And that is no lie either.

mrgasman
11th September, 2011, 08:59 PM

This is the problem here ! They simply cannot handle an objective opinion and would prefer instead to be cocooned in a bubble of their own kind. They can from that position convince each other they are still mighty :roflmao:

Still a day out at the Brittania stadium eh ! :)
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/liverpool%20jokes/_1170629_sniperap150.jpg

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 09:05 PM
This is the problem here ! They simply cannot handle an objective opinion and would prefer instead to be cocooned in a bubble of their own kind. They can from that position convince each other they are still mighty :roflmao:

Still a day out at the Brittania stadium eh ! :)
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/liverpool%20jokes/_1170629_sniperap150.jpg

The only problem as far as i can see is you lot are in a bubble that started in 1992 when football began :boring:
Your obsession is embarrassing, yes you have 19 no you don't have 5, That's the reason for your constant visits, Jealousy. Nothing more nothing less.

mrgasman
11th September, 2011, 09:12 PM
Not a chance, I take interest at whats going on at LFC not whats going on in Manchester..

Thats the difference between us, You worry about what we're doing and whats happening at our club, where as we dont give two ~~~~s what you lot are doing because we couldnt care less. And that is no lie either.

Like i said you do like to live in that bubble you lot :roflmao:
I watch most clubs and i post on a few other fan forums and why you might ask. Well simply I love Man Utd and I love football (all things football) and if I can get an opinion from somebody who's on the outside looking in then it give's a better perspective on what's going on not just at my club but also surrounding clubs.
I dont know why the big surprise you got turned over at Stoke (i had that one off betfred and it paid for my match drinks ;)) Liverpool is much improved but still has a way to go yet before challenging for a title ! Kenny's doing alright but like we have all said that turd polish wont last forever ;)

bowie
11th September, 2011, 09:14 PM

believe me, man utd haven't "worried" about what liverpool are doing for a very long time and wont be anytime soon.

its just funny looking at this thread and watching you contradict yourself

mrgasman
11th September, 2011, 09:16 PM
The only problem as far as i can see is you lot are in a bubble that started in 1992 when football began :boring:
Your obsession is embarrassing, yes you have 19 no you don't have 5, That's the reason for your constant visits, Jealousy. Nothing more nothing less.

lol see you in the united thread when they slip up eh pal ;)

Generic nonsensical crap 1992-18-5 oops cancel that 18 it's useless now :roflmao:

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 09:17 PM

Generic nonsensical crap 1992-18-5 oops cancel that 18 it's useless now :roflamo:

Like you have in the past eh :boring:

mrgasman
11th September, 2011, 09:28 PM
Like you have in the past eh :boring:

No idea what you mean pal

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Anonymous-Manchester-United---19-Titles-419228.jpg

pillapow
11th September, 2011, 09:29 PM
Like i said you do like to live in that bubble you lot :roflmao:
I watch most clubs and i post on a few other fan forums and why you might ask. Well simply I love Man Utd and I love football (all things football) and if I can get an opinion from somebody who's on the outside looking in then it give's a better perspective on what's going on not just at my club but also surrounding clubs.
I dont know why the big surprise you got turned over at Stoke (i had that one off betfred and it paid for my match drinks ;)) Liverpool is much improved but still has a way to go yet before challenging for a title ! Kenny's doing alright but like we have all said that turd polish wont last forever ;)

You frequent other forums to look in on them and say "well im man united," i bet they hate you aswell and wonder why the ~~~~ you are bothering them, i bet you cant prove you won a bet on the stoke v pool game either, your talking turd mate. Oct 15th, Thats when i'll visit your pathetic thread.

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 09:32 PM
No idea what you mean pal

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/redttide09/Anonymous-Manchester-United---19-Titles-419228.jpg
Count them and weep :wink:

mrgasman
11th September, 2011, 09:34 PM
You frequent other forums to look in on them and say "well im man united," i bet they hate you aswell and wonder why the ~~~~ you are bothering them, i bet you cant prove you won a bet on the stoke v pool game either, your talking turd mate. Oct 15th, Thats when i'll visit your pathetic thread.

We dont all fib about having a flutter Pilla ;)
See you next month on your cup final day :)

mrgasman
11th September, 2011, 09:35 PM

Easy I can do that on one hand ;)

maca
11th September, 2011, 09:36 PM

Generic nonsensical crap 1992-18-5 oops cancel that 18 it's useless now :roflmao:
http://www.aetv.com/news/images/news_generic_obsessed.jpg

Bulld0g
11th September, 2011, 09:36 PM
Easy I can do that on one hand ;)

Hmmm you haven't been able to do it in over 100 years lol

pillapow
11th September, 2011, 09:58 PM
Who the ~~~~ changed the colour in the word thread?

andy1967
11th September, 2011, 10:55 PM
Who asked for your opinion? Stick to your beloved Man United ffs. Not quite yet beat the obsession have you...

Come on fella, you tell me to get out of here and then ask me a question!:hmmmm: Hey lads enjoy the back page tomorrow be some great reading this week lol All the best for the spurs game :rofl:

mrgasman
12th September, 2011, 01:06 AM
Hmmm you haven't been able to do it in over 100 years lol

Yes ive not been able to count to 5 in over 100 years :confused:

I believe alka seltzer will solve yesterdays posts pal ;)

Baldy Bob
12th September, 2011, 02:00 AM
What is this about KK wanting to talk to the board about refereeing decisions going against them?

Good god, talk about bad losers.

Stoke beat you fair and square Kenny, stop crying like a spoilt child.

pillapow
12th September, 2011, 10:00 AM
Come on fella, you tell me to get out of here and then ask me a question!:hmmmm: Hey lads enjoy the back page tomorrow be some great reading this week lol All the best for the spurs game :rofl:

No, I asked you a question then told you to get out.

What is this about KK wanting to talk to the board about refereeing decisions going against them?

Good god, talk about bad losers.

Stoke beat you fair and square Kenny, stop crying like a spoilt child.

Must be a Scottish thing eh..

pillapow
12th September, 2011, 10:16 AM
Top PL footballer revealed as a cocain addict tonight on dispatches !

& it aint Rio, because we already know hes a smackhead with a dodgy back.

Channel 4's Dispatches to name drug shame players | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036409/Channel-4s-Dispatches-drug-shame-players.html)

mrgasman
12th September, 2011, 01:09 PM
Top PL footballer revealed as a cocain addict tonight on dispatches !

& it aint Rio, because we already know hes a smackhead with a dodgy back.

Channel 4's Dispatches to name drug shame players | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036409/Channel-4s-Dispatches-drug-shame-players.html)

No one from your side then :)

Wolfpack
12th September, 2011, 10:11 PM
I can't believe Liverpool lost What was Kenny thinking when he bought on Carrol and took off Kuyt. It was the right move for Carrol to come on but leaving Downing on the pitch was totally wrong he couldn't complete a cross into the box playing on the right. should of left Kuyt out their. Like i said before they take one touch then chuck it forward hoping. It's not the end but they can't lose points to teams like stoke and hope to make the top 4

andy1967
12th September, 2011, 10:17 PM
I can't believe Liverpool lost What was Kenny thinking when he bought on Carrol and took off Kuyt. It was the right move for Carrol to come on but leaving Downing on the pitch was totally wrong he couldn't complete a cross into the box playing on the right. should of left Kuyt out their. Like i said before they take one touch then chuck it forward hoping. It's not the end but they can't lose points to teams like stoke and hope to make the top 4

You can not be a real LFC supporter.

pillapow
12th September, 2011, 10:28 PM
No one from your side then :)

Nope......

Leave him alone, Hes from across the pond.

In fact what the ~~~~ are you lot doin in ere anyway, Obsessed...

andy1967
12th September, 2011, 10:36 PM

Manchester United is the "most successful club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29) in English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England)," having won 53 domestic trophies, comprising a record 19 league titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), a record 11 FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup),[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#cite_note-4) four League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup) and 19 FA Charity/Community Shields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Community_Shield). The club has also been successful globally, winning seven international titles: three European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners%27_Cup), one UEFA Super Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup), one Intercontinental Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_(football)) and one FIFA Club World Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup). In 1998?99 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Manchester_United_F.C._season), the club won a "Treble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_(association_football))" of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.

Just so you all know :champions:

pillapow
12th September, 2011, 10:50 PM
Manchester United is the "most successful club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29) in English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England)," having won 53 domestic trophies, comprising a record 19 league titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), a record 11 FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup),[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#cite_note-4) four League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup) and 19 FA Charity/Community Shields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Community_Shield). The club has also been successful globally, winning seven international titles: three European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners%27_Cup), one UEFA Super Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup), one Intercontinental Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_%28football%29) and one FIFA Club World Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup). In 1998***8211;99 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Manchester_United_F.C._season), the club won a "Treble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_%28association_football%29)" of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.

Take a look at the total cups won on the European stage mate and come back when you better that, You wont live to see the day, However im sure we'll live to see the day when we equal Uniteds domestic record which isnt too far in front now is it ? Obsessed.

pillapow
12th September, 2011, 11:03 PM
Anybody see Fergie on embarrassing bodies tonight ?

Jay Adrian Mitchell's photos - EXPLICIT: Sir Alex Ferguson on Channel 4's embarassing bodies tonight! | Lockerz (http://touch.lockerz.com/s/138202213)

andy1967
12th September, 2011, 11:03 PM
Take a look at the total cups won on the European stage mate and come back when you better that, You wont live to see the day, However im sure we'll live to see the day when we equal Uniteds domestic record which isnt too far in front now is it ? Obsessed.

53 in total, best in England, read it and count them all 53 fella, don't start me on about the Prem League, read and learn then you aint got nothing on UTD. :champions: 19

BTW thought you said they was naming the players tonight on dispatches ( player A and player B)

Bulld0g
12th September, 2011, 11:10 PM
Manchester United is the "most successful club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29) in English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England)," having won 53 domestic trophies, comprising a record 19 league titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), a record 11 FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup),[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#cite_note-4) four League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup) and 19 FA Charity/Community Shields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Community_Shield). The club has also been successful globally, winning seven international titles: three European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners%27_Cup), one UEFA Super Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup), one Intercontinental Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_(football)) and one FIFA Club World Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup). In 1998?99 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Manchester_United_F.C._season), the club won a "Treble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_(association_football))" of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.

You haven't got your own European cup though have you lol and that hurts :roflmao:

andy1967
12th September, 2011, 11:24 PM
Your second in total in England bulldog, 53 in total is the ammount UTD have won, let me show you the difference so you all can stop "thinking" your the best overall.

Manchester United is the most successful club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29) in English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England), having won 53 domestic trophies, comprising a record 19 league titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), a record 11 FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup),[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#cite_note-4) four League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup) and 19 FA Charity/Community Shields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Community_Shield). The club has also been successful globally, winning seven international titles: three European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners%27_Cup), one UEFA Super Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup), one Intercontinental Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_(football)) and one FIFA Club World Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup). In 1998?99 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Manchester_United_F.C._season), the club won a "Treble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_(association_football))" of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.

Now read and weep boys :wink:
Liverpool Football Club is an English Premier League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League) football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football) club based in Liverpool (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool), Merseyside. The "second most successful (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871_.E2.80.93_present.29) "club in the history of English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England), Liverpool has won eighteen League titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), seven FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup) and a record seven League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup). Liverpool is the most successful (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confederation_and_inter-confederation_club_competition_winners#Regional_ra nking_for_official_international_club_titles) English club in European competition, having won five European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), three UEFA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Europa_League) and three UEFA Super Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup)

Yes (2nd) :bawling: Now learn who is the best :manuscarf:

thered
13th September, 2011, 08:13 AM
Nope......

[/B][/COLOR]

i know for a certain fact that stewy downing loves the charlie one of the reasons he left middlesbrough

pillapow
13th September, 2011, 09:29 AM
i know for a certain fact that stewy downing loves the charlie one of the reasons he left middlesbrough

Okay !....

were the ~~~~s my sig ?

Miklo
13th September, 2011, 03:33 PM
Your second in total in England bulldog, 53 in total is the ammount UTD have won, let me show you the difference so you all can stop "thinking" your the best overall.

Manchester United is the most successful club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29) in English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England), having won 53 domestic trophies, comprising a record 19 league titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), a record 11 FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup),[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#cite_note-4) four League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup) and 19 FA Charity/Community Shields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Community_Shield). The club has also been successful globally, winning seven international titles: three European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners%27_Cup), one UEFA Super Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup), one Intercontinental Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_%28football%29) and one FIFA Club World Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup). In 1998?99 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Manchester_United_F.C._season), the club won a "Treble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_%28association_football%29)" of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.

Liverpool Football Club is an English Premier League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League) football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_football) club based in Liverpool (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool), Merseyside. The "second most successful (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871_.E2.80.93_present.29) "club in the history of English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England), Liverpool has won eighteen League titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), seven FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup) and a record seven League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup). Liverpool is the most successful (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confederation_and_inter-confederation_club_competition_winners#Regional_ra nking_for_official_international_club_titles) English club in European competition, having won five European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), three UEFA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Europa_League) and three UEFA Super Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup)

Yes (2nd) :bawling: Now learn who is the best :manuscarf:
There's a fine line between banter and arrogance andy. I'll let you guess which one you reside on ;)

zee24
13th September, 2011, 06:59 PM

wheres your fact? do you have any proof, all hear say or is it a mates mate mate neighbour school friend who told you. If you want facts look no further then your own club Rio gobshite

Bulld0g
13th September, 2011, 07:15 PM
:wink:

Manchester United is the most successful club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29) in English football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_England), having won 53 domestic trophies, comprising a record 19 league titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions#Total_titles_wo n), a record 11 FA Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Cup),[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#cite_note-4) four League Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Cup) and 19 FA Charity/Community Shields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FA_Community_Shield). The club has also been successful globally, winning seven international titles: three European Cups (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League), one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners%27_Cup), one UEFA Super Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Super_Cup), one Intercontinental Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_(football)) and one FIFA Club World Cup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup). In 1998?99 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_Manchester_United_F.C._season), the club won a "Treble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_(association_football))" of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprecedented feat for an English club.

Yes (2nd) :bawling: Now learn who is the best :manuscarf:Look at all our European cups below

:wink:

bowie
13th September, 2011, 07:47 PM
and look at fergie's lot
http://www.bloogspott.com/uploads/6/6/7/4/6674592/7069903.jpg?616

Bulld0g
13th September, 2011, 07:48 PM
I can only see two European cups there, is there a couple missing lol

bowie
13th September, 2011, 07:52 PM
happy with what we got

pillapow
13th September, 2011, 08:42 PM
Is that Giggsy having a **** ?

andy1967
13th September, 2011, 09:20 PM
Is that Giggsy having a **** ?

Nah pal, it's him polishing his (12) Premier League Medals :dancing:

Bulld0g
13th September, 2011, 09:22 PM
Is it ? It looks like he's putting his boots on

maca
13th September, 2011, 09:23 PM
pal pal pal ffs pal .......

pillapow
13th September, 2011, 09:56 PM
Nah pal, it's him polishing his (12) Premier League Medals :dancing:

Hiding from his wife more like...

opsmonkey
13th September, 2011, 10:24 PM
Jesus this place is going downhill..

Full of fcuking keyboard warriors from essex wishing they were 1) northern and 2) from Manchester..

dctyper
14th September, 2011, 05:19 PM
anyone got tickets for the brighton match? ive tried home and away and no joy :(

zee24
14th September, 2011, 07:47 PM
anyone got tickets for the brighton match? ive tried home and away and no joy :(

there were plenty available last week think their all gone now

pillapow
14th September, 2011, 10:08 PM
So much for the greats of Manchester - Needed a defender to pull them out the shoite against Napoli and United lucky to get a point, Kelly Dalglish pissed Whskeynose off in that interview.... Happy Days.

Bulld0g
14th September, 2011, 10:10 PM
So much for the greats of Manchester - Needed a defender to pull them out the shoite against Napoli and United lucky to get a point, Kelly Dalglish pissed Whskeynose off in that interview.... Happy Days.

This is the Liverpool thread who gives a ~~~~ in here what Utd do? Keep to discussion about Liverpool only

pillapow
14th September, 2011, 10:21 PM
This is the Liverpool thread who gives a ~~~~ in here what Utd do? Keep to discussion about Liverpool only

Haha, I bet you ~~~~ing watched it though.

spondulick
15th September, 2011, 12:21 PM
just listened to an interview with craig johnston on keys and gray talksport, basically telling how as a kid in australia he progressed . to eventually peak in his career to playing for liverpool,tells how he managed to get a trial for middelsborough and how he got on there.the tragedy of his sister,heysel and his untimely retirement listening to this guy was a breath of fresh air.what this guy went through to get where he did is a testament to his guts determination and compassion.i know most of you will of heard this info before but this guy came over as an inspiration in life skills let alone his guts and determination to get through it all,i really enjoyed the interview......if you can get hold of a recording the interview get it not just pool fans but fans of football in general.puts all the hype and antics of todays players to shame,what a humble guy and a gentleman.

andy1967
15th September, 2011, 12:49 PM
just listened to an interview with craig johnston on keys and gray talksport, basically telling how as a kid in australia he progressed . to eventually peak in his career to playing for liverpool,tells how he managed to get a trial for middelsborough and how he got on there.the tragedy of his sister,heysel and his untimely retirement listening to this guy was a breath of fresh air.what this guy went through to get where he did is a testament to his guts determination and compassion.i know most of you will of heard this info before but this guy came over as an inspiration in life skills let alone his guts and determination to get through it all,i really enjoyed the interview......if you can get hold of a recording the interview get it not just pool fans but fans of football in general.puts all the hype and antics of todays players to shame,what a humble guy and a gentleman.

Yeah I heard him on the show, agree with what you wrote, they even changed the show around so we got the whole story.

andy1967
15th September, 2011, 12:51 PM

Your obsessed pal :manutop:

mrgasman
15th September, 2011, 01:23 PM

Course he did he's obsessed with the European cup ;)

satsmo
15th September, 2011, 01:29 PM
Last chance for both of you this is a sports thread please stick to the topic.

There have been enough warnings in relation to slagging in this and other threads and as I said time and time again, "banter" will not be allowed as an excuse.

As said this is the final warning.

Wolfpack
16th September, 2011, 02:33 AM

This is the Liverpool FC forum. Here we discuss everything about Liverpool FC good or bad cause we are supporters of the club. All i want is the best for Liverpool and if i don't like something i will speak up. It don't mean i'm right or wrong it just means i have an opinion. He who defends anything the club they support no matter what they do is drinking the Kool Aid.

pillapow
16th September, 2011, 04:17 PM
Last chance for both of you this is a sports thread please stick to the topic.

There have been enough warnings in relation to slagging in this and other threads and as I said time and time again, "banter" will not be allowed as an excuse.

As said this is the final warning.

Are you reffering to me? In any case I was addressing Bulldog, If they want to reply to my posts then so be it.

satsmo
16th September, 2011, 10:32 PM
No, why would I refer to you?

We moderate the forum so be it.

Bulld0g
16th September, 2011, 10:44 PM
Are you reffering to me? In any case I was addressing Bulldog, If they want to reply to my posts then so be it.

I've only just seen this and in answer to your question, yes i did watch it. I watch lots of football that doesn't involve Liverpool FC.

Your comments on that game had nothing to do with Liverpool FC but left unchallenged they would have been the start of another shit slinging match, and as Satsmo has stated yet again slagging off will not be tolerated.

Baldy Bob
17th September, 2011, 12:58 AM
What is happening with the new stadium guys?

Will there be a new stadium?, or will Anfield be revamped?

Maybe a ground share with Everton in a massive new stadia?

What would you LFC supporters like to see?

mrgasman
17th September, 2011, 01:22 AM
I've only just seen this and in answer to your question, yes i did watch it. I watch lots of football that doesn't involve Liverpool FC.

Your comments on that game had nothing to do with Liverpool FC but left unchallenged they would have been the start of another shit slinging match, and as Satsmo has stated yet again slagging off will not be tolerated.

But according to satsmo "why would he refer to him" so what and where are the "off topic" posts that are so bad a ban should be issued ?
Topic as i saw it was 5 which is a reference to your only remaining hope as an argumemt for past success !

Either way apart from me lol who was the other poster referenced ? I think this needs clarifying to ensure the warnings are heeded.
What posts are the warnings for ? And who ?
Just so were all clear, I for one am confused as to the second party.

satsmo
17th September, 2011, 01:31 AM
Why ask Bulldog when it was me that issued the warning? A ban will be issued based on the numerous warnings not just this and the previous one.

The posts do not need explaining, I have done so as a courtesy not because I needed to. You know whom the warning referred to and why.

Is that clear enough now?

And the warning still stands, so please stay on topic. No need to post on a sports thread unrelated topics or queries on our moderation. A pm would suffice and after that we may answer your queries.

pillapow
17th September, 2011, 11:44 AM
No, why would I refer to you?

We moderate the forum so be it.

Well you usually do on here.. I was just unsure who you were reffering to as i didnt see much wrong.

Think your taking it all a bit too serious, You watched the game like i did..... I merely stated the so called "super powers" of the prem didnt look all that super... If anything its commenting on our rivals, know your enemy etc etc... If they want to reply to my posts, Like i said, so be it. Its all light hearted nonsence. We hate them as much as they do us, and when a bad performance is put in or they get beaten or barely scrape a draw against Benfica, A laugh is warranted, In my eyes.

Bulld0g
17th September, 2011, 12:24 PM
Am i taking it too serious or are you not taking the warnings serious enough? It's a Liverpool thread and for talking about Liverpool only and not talking about Man Utd playing Benfica in a competition we're not involved in.

I'm getting sick and tired asking for the thread to be kept on topic and then explaining things i have no need to. It's the same people over and over trying to push things that bit further.
Everyone is aware of what's being asked so can we get back to and keep things on topic :)

Bulld0g
17th September, 2011, 12:30 PM
What is happening with the new stadium guys?

Will there be a new stadium?, or will Anfield be revamped?

Maybe a ground share with Everton in a massive new stadia?

What would you LFC supporters like to see?

John Henry has said a ground share is not on the agends as the fans don't want it and he's right we don't ;)

It's going to cost around ?350m to build a new stadium and things aren't looking too bright for a revamp of Anfield neither, so it's anyones guess what way we go. Personally i don't care either way, a new stadium or a revamp. The most important thing is the team and the performances on the pitch.

Wolfpack
17th September, 2011, 01:44 PM
I think they will revamp Anfield like they did Fenway Park in Boston. Liverpool FC wouldn't seem to be the same if they played somewhere else just like the Red Sox would if they didn't play in Fenway. I'm sure there will be somewhat of an expansion to the stadium and a combined raising of ticket prices to raise more money to compete with the teams with larger stadiums. I know ticket prices are getting pricey but there not going to add 30,000 seats to Anfield.

Bulld0g
17th September, 2011, 01:50 PM
They are not going to be able to hike the ticket prices up to cover the costs, it's not feasible. We are in Liverpool not London. People are struggling now to pay the ticket costs which have rocketed since the other two muppets ~~~~ed our club over.
Liverpool's cheapest seats are the most expensive cheap seats in the League right now.

It was only a few years back Liverpool and Everton's season tickets were roughly the same price, now ours must be near double that of Everton's

imanob
17th September, 2011, 02:13 PM
well after failing in last weeks test not bothered bout the whys an why nots we lost thats it so we back again to tomorrow for another big test that we have to step up to looking at arsenal on way to losing there 3rd game of season must fill us with optimism for the 4th spot but we have to win at these places to show that we want it heres hoping we do

pillapow
17th September, 2011, 03:52 PM
Am i taking it too serious or are you not taking the warnings serious enough? It's a Liverpool thread and for talking about Liverpool only and not talking about Man Utd playing Benfica in a competition we're not involved in.

I'm getting sick and tired asking for the thread to be kept on topic and then explaining things i have no need to. It's the same people over and over trying to push things that bit further.
Everyone is aware of what's being asked so can we get back to and keep things on topic :)

Ok, I wont mention United in this thread again......

Nevertheless, If we win tomorrow and Chelsea manage to lose, We'll be back in third, assuming we score more goals than Chelsea.

zee24
17th September, 2011, 04:22 PM
I cnt see us staying at Anfield, it will cost more money to stay to do the stadium up. They want to make money from the team from boxes, merchendise etc LFC has the least boxes from the rest of the top teams in the prem plus we have a huge list of supporters who want season tickets or matchday tickets but cnt get any.

Regarding ticket prices they will get hiked up it doesn't matter if where not in London even smaller clubs hike them up. Ok maybe not as much as London clubs but they will go up its inevitable if we do move to a new ground or stay at Anfield. If we start winning a cup or two qualify for the CL regularly again challenge for the league i think most supporters won't mind as much.

andy1967
17th September, 2011, 05:32 PM
I read few months ago the new owners sent emails or letters out to everyone to find out who on the list still wanted a season ticket, IMO that was to see if their was enough interest to build a new stadium, with the ammount of people who are LFC supportes in Liverpool and in the UK, would that see a future profit to LFC, I would say yes.

pillapow
17th September, 2011, 06:01 PM
I read few months ago the new owners sent emails or letters out to everyone to find out who on the list still wanted a season ticket, IMO that was to see if their was enough interest to build a new stadium, with the ammount of people who are LFC supportes in Liverpool and in the UK, would that see a future profit to LFC, I would say yes.

Yes and this stupid ticket selling system is to determine as much aswell. I want the ticket selling to go back to how it was and I doubt we will be getting the new stadium, Build upwards at Anfield i say...

opsmonkey
18th September, 2011, 01:03 PM
sorry but the buy in advance is great.. I bought all the home games up to Newcastle in July.. no stress..

In Dec I'll buy the rest up to May.. great idea I think

andy1967
18th September, 2011, 01:28 PM
Nice to see Suarez and Carroll together up front from the start, should be interesting, shame Coates has not got a start today, 2-1 to LFC I recon.

lfc4life
18th September, 2011, 04:00 PM
HOW poor were liverpool today!!! SEEMS like the wheels are starting too fall off :(

Bulld0g
18th September, 2011, 04:01 PM
Ahh the eternal optimist is still around

Bulld0g
18th September, 2011, 04:37 PM
Shocking result. I don't think anyone expected that. Look on the brightside though, i'm off work tomorrow.

Fellianis Wig
18th September, 2011, 04:50 PM
Ahh the eternal optimist is still around

It's quite obviously Roy Hodgsons fault todays result

On a serious note this reminds me of Newcastle/Keegan era

An over the hill manager and fans with high expectations but without the team to warrant the said expectations.

Hodgson OUT

Bulld0g
18th September, 2011, 04:53 PM
It's quite obviously Roy Hodgsons fault todays result

On a serious note this reminds me of Newcastle/Keegan era

An over the hill manager and fans with high expectations but without the team to warrant the said expectations.

Hodgson OUT

Oh look an Evertonian in a Liverpool thread gloating. That's about as rare as a ~~~~in pound spent by Bungalow Bill and the gypsy sock robbing bitter ~~~~ers.
Won't be seeing you too much this season eh?

khan07958
18th September, 2011, 04:53 PM
What a pathetic performance that was and absolutely battering from start to finish.
We had a whole week to prepare for this game and still Tottenham make us look like a pub team.
A disgraceful performance after the stoke defeat.
Hard times ahead alot of rebuilding work to be done.

Fellianis Wig
18th September, 2011, 04:57 PM
Oh look an Evertonian in a Liverpool thread gloating. That's about as rare as a ~~~~in pound spent by Bungalow Bill and the gypsy sock robbing bitter ~~~~ers.
Won't be seeing you too much this season eh?

eh we may not of spent much in fact ~~~~ all but we can't be accused of paying over the odds for pure cack and have a manager whose tactics belong in the 80's with your last purple patch to boot

One more time: Liverpool just aren't that good anymore

Meetings with the ref to bleat like the classless bad losers you are

Love it , see you all for the derby for your cup final

:roflmao:

Bulld0g
18th September, 2011, 05:01 PM
eh we may not of spent much in fact ~~~~ all but we can't be accused of paying over the odds for pure cack and have a manager whose tactics belong in the 80's with your last purple patch to boot

One more time: Liverpool just aren't that good anymore

Love it , see you all for the derby for your cup final

:roflmao:

:boring: we must be oat rock bottom if a bitter tries to mock us lol
What is it Three times in Thirty years you have finished above us lol
yes we're shit but it's when i see the likes of you it makes me realize i'm really blessed not to be a bitter like you :)

lfc4life
18th September, 2011, 05:02 PM
:boring: we must be oat rock bottom if a bitter tries to mock us lol
What is it Three times in Thirty years you have finished above us lol
yes we're shit but it's when i see the likes of you it makes me realize i'm really blessed not to be a bitter like you :)

WELL SAID BULLDOG :) :party:

Bulld0g
18th September, 2011, 05:06 PM

Ooops nearly missed this one. Remember Bryan Hamilton and Clive Thomas ? of course you do. You pass that story down from generation to generation like we pass stories of winning the European cup down. Even if your too young to remember it i bet you know all about it lol Can you see the difference between us :roflmao:

wongers
18th September, 2011, 07:24 PM
bulldog why bother look at his previous posts the tit only drops in when we've had bad day so you won't be seeing much of him this season treat him with the contempt he deserves the bitter nob

opsmonkey
18th September, 2011, 07:39 PM
lets all relax and just laugh at this.. a miss so bad it's got it's own .gif already..

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/vomb8.gif

Bulld0g
18th September, 2011, 07:44 PM
lets all relax and just laugh at this.. a miss so bad it's got it's own .gif already..

:roflmao: i feel so much better already ops ta m8 lol

zee24
18th September, 2011, 08:53 PM

Lmao great post probably the best post i have ever seen on this site since ive joined enough love ha ha ha ha

zee24
18th September, 2011, 08:56 PM
can you have a gif as a profile avatar?

mtv1
18th September, 2011, 08:57 PM
yes when your me :D

Wolfpack
18th September, 2011, 08:58 PM
Today was as bad as it gets but look Skrtel played out of postion and they took advantage of that ran right past him. Downing don't defend so modric exposed that and put to much pressure on Adam. henderson where was he? It was a tough game but with the players we have hurt i thought Kenny should of ( I hate to say this ) park the bus and played only Suarez up front for the counter. Atleast next week Gerrard should be on the bench. Liverpool needs the captain back.

opsmonkey
18th September, 2011, 09:01 PM
can you have a gif as a profile avatar?

yes mate you can..

Digital Kaos > User Control Panel ? Edit Avatar

then under

"Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website"

copy and paste the following code..

http://i.imgur.com/vomb8.gif

imanob
18th September, 2011, 09:07 PM

lets be honest no red would take any good from this

zee24
18th September, 2011, 09:10 PM
why not????????

imanob
18th September, 2011, 09:16 PM
ok so the feel good party over the legend has to stand up now god i hope so thisnot knee jerk but for god sake that was poor not the ref i that hiding behind how poor we were 2day bal a flying machine and we put skirtle and nowt in front of him rest is history has they say an me who works in a factory cld see it ffs we anit that good play to what we got an maybe we can get 4th

zee24
18th September, 2011, 09:18 PM
ok so the feel good party over the legend has to stand up now god i hope so thisnot knee jerk but for god sake that was poor not the ref i that hiding behind how poor we were 2day bal a flying machine and we put skirtle and nowt in front of him rest is history has they say an me who works in a factory cld see it ffs we anit that good play to what we got an maybe we can get 4th

could you repeat that in english thanks!!

imanob
18th September, 2011, 09:20 PM
why not????????
because we were always better than this i thought i must be old school that the diff

andy1967
18th September, 2011, 09:21 PM
Unlucky lads with todays game, better to get a beating like today early in the season then go forward and try and make better before it is to late.
I have said before ken knee is not good enough to take full charge at LFC, R Wilkins or C Hughton could work under him and probably help LFC.
You only have to look at the team and know they can play a lot better than they have from the start of the season.

imanob
18th September, 2011, 09:24 PM
could you repeat that in english thanks!!
yes ok bit drunk but you must understand the main bits how poor were we the manager made a big mistake skirtle at full back with no cover how was that go work how this ok for u all

zee24
18th September, 2011, 09:26 PM
lets be honest no red would take any good from this

what do you mean no red would take any good from this, and could you make your response clear to understand i dont have a degree in knowing wth your going on about

maca
18th September, 2011, 09:28 PM
what do you mean no red would take any good from this, and could you make your response clear to understand i dont have a degree in knowing wth your going on about
why the ~~~~ have you got a man u v chelsea avy ???

zee24
18th September, 2011, 09:29 PM
lol its meant to be a gif format im trying to work out how to put that Torres miss as my avatar in gif format

zee24
18th September, 2011, 09:31 PM
yes mate you can..

Digital Kaos > User Control Panel ? Edit Avatar

then under

"Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website"

copy and paste the following code..

http://i.imgur.com/vomb8.gif

ive tried, it says the file is too large

satsmo
18th September, 2011, 09:32 PM
Unfortunately you can't as you do no have the correct permissions to do so. Those in user groups V.I.P. and above can have gifs as avatars

Shady
18th September, 2011, 09:33 PM
redspider got one
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/need-advice-any-member-fridge-engineers-plz-227755/#post1252608