PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

andy1967
22nd October, 2011, 11:06 PM
All is fine with me tbh i quite like andy lol

Stop creeping maca your just after my @rse lol

satsmo
22nd October, 2011, 11:07 PM
No you don't, you pretend to though.

maca
22nd October, 2011, 11:09 PM
Stop creeping maca your just after my @rse lol
By the look of your missus can you blame me :roflmao:

andy1967
22nd October, 2011, 11:15 PM
By the look of your missus can you blame me :roflmao:

Our lass doesn't like baldies nor me, she only like's a cockney accent on a man :top:

Wolfpack
22nd October, 2011, 11:55 PM
Norwich moved the ball about very well mate, you dont get back to back promotions for being shite, the goals just didnt go in unfortunately for us today, Kennys still experimenting, long way to go yet. Chill out, we'll get Champions League.

Norwich did play well but Liverpool still should of won. To much talent was left on the bench for Liverpool. I can't see why he is still experimenting with the line up i think by now he should know what the best line up should be. Once Kenny gets over that his signing Downing, Adam and Henderson aren't what he though they were is when you will see Liverpool start to dominate the league. Kenny should of never got rid of Sammy Lee.

khan07958
23rd October, 2011, 12:00 AM
Must admit home to Norwich would have thought 3 points in the bag!
First half we should have been out of sight however second half was a different story Norwich played well and could have won.
Our finishing has been poor generally this season agree with a previous comment Downing has been Useless last 5-6 games, send him to reserves and play Maxi for now.
Hopefully Downing wont take his position for granted and work hard to get in by merit.
Baffling subs, left very late and King Kenny should have reacted soon as Norwich scored.
Suarez great player but not a goal poacher like Robbie Fowler,Judas Owen,Judas Torres or even an Ian Rush.
Suarez needs to play behind a main striker, thus feeding him.
We had lots of issues with our defense in pre season 9 games into the season and still we can not defend.
Full confidence in King Kenny for the future as for present expectations can not see this team get fourth this season.
Very disappointing result at home today and shows, we are a good few years away from being a good consistent team.
Our biggest problem this season?????
We can not finish our chances off!
Our second biggest problem???
We can not defend!!!!
Lots of improvement needed and time for Kenny to get ruthless with players not performing.
We are not going to win the league this season unless you in cocoo land.
So why not give youth a chance and build a team for the future.
With players like Raheem,coady etc surely they can not be any worse than some of our current players!
One Piss..d of Liverpool fan

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 12:17 AM
Still dnt understand we KK persists on playing Skrtel guys a pile of w@nk Agger or even Coates against Norwich anyday. I hope Coates does play midweek tho.

By the way does anyone know why Martin Kelly wasn't included in the squad is he injured again?

khan07958
23rd October, 2011, 12:30 AM
Still dnt understand we KK persists on playing Skrtel guys a pile of w@nk Agger or even Coates against Norwich anyday. I hope Coates does play midweek tho.

By the way does anyone know why Martin Kelly wasn't included in the squad is he injured again?

Kelly is a solid defender and for me better than Johnson as he can defend.
Why Kenny picked him over Kelly who is fully fit is beyond me.
Skrtel and carragher together are a liability and being bullied by opposing teams.
Need to get coates in and bring in another Central defender and Striker during Jan Window.
Johnson allowed far too many crosses to come in from his end as he can not defend.

maca
23rd October, 2011, 04:40 PM
Want to pop it for me maca lol Oi pilla be nice :aetsch: If UTD was in the same sinking ship you would be saying the same :D
looks like city popped it for me :roflmao: as for sinking ship you'll be getting your city shirt out soon lol

andy1967
23rd October, 2011, 04:54 PM
Why would I wear a city shirt, were not LFC who all wear Barcalona shirts. We are still 2nd of the league, 1 game will not loose us the Title. :manutop:

wongers
23rd October, 2011, 06:42 PM
of course it won't but playing like that won't win you it the fact is you were mullered city never gave you a kick all afternoon and if they'de have taken all their chances you would have been talking about a cricket score you have enough to say on here about all things l.f.c.as in your post here after our game so when it goes tits up you have to expect a bit back ,by the way were do you get the info about the barcelona shirts do you live here?were in liverpool do they wear them or is it another little fantasy you've dreamed up

pillapow
23rd October, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hes probably dreamt it, he'll be having a nightmare tonight mind, big ~~~~ off number 6 chasing him round old toilet.

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 07:59 PM
john terry caught racially abusing Anton Ferdinand

John Terry racist.mp4 - YouTube

pillapow
23rd October, 2011, 08:05 PM
John you soft tw@ your royally ~~~~ed.

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 08:11 PM
Ashley Cole walked past him when he says it, i doubt he would go against his captain and that will be Terrys defence

pillapow
23rd October, 2011, 08:13 PM
Ashley Cole walked past him when he says it, i doubt he would go against his captain and that will be Terrys defence

How do they know he wasy saying it to Anton? Has Anton made a complaint ? If not he wont get done for sod all if no ones made a complaint. No doubt John will be on the blower to Rio begging forgiveness and apologising like a mug before anything comes of it now that hes seen this vid.

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 08:24 PM
yh your right mate, the sewer rat is probably on the blower as we speak

Wolfpack
23rd October, 2011, 09:16 PM
Must admit home to Norwich would have thought 3 points in the bag!
First half we should have been out of sight however second half was a different story Norwich played well and could have won.
Our finishing has been poor generally this season agree with a previous comment Downing has been Useless last 5-6 games, send him to reserves and play Maxi for now.
Hopefully Downing wont take his position for granted and work hard to get in by merit.
Baffling subs, left very late and King Kenny should have reacted soon as Norwich scored.
Suarez great player but not a goal poacher like Robbie Fowler,Judas Owen,Judas Torres or even an Ian Rush.
Suarez needs to play behind a main striker, thus feeding him.
We had lots of issues with our defense in pre season 9 games into the season and still we can not defend.
Full confidence in King Kenny for the future as for present expectations can not see this team get fourth this season.
Very disappointing result at home today and shows, we are a good few years away from being a good consistent team.
Our biggest problem this season?????
We can not finish our chances off!
Our second biggest problem???
We can not defend!!!!
Lots of improvement needed and time for Kenny to get ruthless with players not performing.
We are not going to win the league this season unless you in cocoo land.
So why not give youth a chance and build a team for the future.
With players like Raheem,coady etc surely they can not be any worse than some of our current players!
One Piss..d of Liverpool fan

About time someone else sees Downing as useless. Also what you say about Suarez is correct. He should not play as an out right striker he should play out left or just off the striker and play Bellamy or Maxi out left and play Carrol as the lone striker. All not lost but Liverpool can't suffer dropping points like they did yesterday.

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 09:34 PM
Magazine: Picture: Tottenham star in cop lick shock! | Radio talkSPORT (http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/2011-10-23/picture-tottenham-star-cop-lick-shock)

maca
23rd October, 2011, 09:35 PM
why are you double posting the same post ??

mtv1
23rd October, 2011, 09:36 PM
cause maca :D

khan07958
23rd October, 2011, 10:20 PM
About time someone else sees Downing as useless. Also what you say about Suarez is correct. He should not play as an out right striker he should play out left or just off the striker and play Bellamy or Maxi out left and play Carrol as the lone striker. All not lost but Liverpool can't suffer dropping points like they did yesterday.

I wouldn't say Downing is totally useless mate, he did ok at the beginning of the season made some good runs,crosses and shot on target a couple of times.
Don't want to sound to harsh on the lad its not the Liverpool way, however he has not been playing well for a while now and needs to get back to basics ie putting in decent crosses and improve his shooting accuracy.
Maxi has been playing well and should be given a chance ahead of Downing and hopefully this will give him a wake up call to perform better.
Without a shadow of a doubt he is a better player than he has performed so far.
For what ever reason just has not worked out for him.
Suarez is a genius when it comes to creating, if he had a Robbie Fowler type of player to feed but with more pace it would be a great partnership.
We need to find a striker that could benefit from all the genius work Suarez does.
Feel sorry for the lad at the moment trying to do everything, which is taking alot out of him.
A great Sunday thou lol

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 10:34 PM
Fergies suicidal comments made me chuckle lol

andy1967
23rd October, 2011, 11:01 PM
Hes probably dreamt it, he'll be having a nightmare tonight mind, big ~~~~ off number 6 chasing him round old toilet.

Had to laugh with you when I read this today lol your still a prat though pilla and can't wait.

saj1985
23rd October, 2011, 11:02 PM
Fergies suicidal comments made me chuckle lol

you still at it? lol ya joka!

zee24
23rd October, 2011, 11:26 PM
John Terry denies racially abusing Anton Ferdinand in QPR-Chelsea clash

BBC Sport - John Terry denies racially abusing Anton Ferdinand in QPR-Chelsea clash (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15424799.stm)

zee24
24th October, 2011, 08:47 PM
Is it true the new stadium sponsor/naming rights could be made this week?

pillapow
24th October, 2011, 09:34 PM
Two tickets for Stoke game going there ?40 the pair - On Craigslist, tickets dwn in london.

andy1967
24th October, 2011, 10:17 PM
18 million pounds to move all these gypos from dale farm looks like a decent value. It cost Liverpool 35 m pounds to move just one from Newcastle lol

jordigirl
24th October, 2011, 10:20 PM
:o saying as andy carol use's l'oreal, he thought he was worth it lol

maca
24th October, 2011, 10:25 PM
18 million pounds to move all these gypos from dale farm looks like a decent value. It cost Liverpool 35 m pounds to move just one from Newcastle lol
Not as funny as that load of fun yesterday andy :)....lol

andy1967
24th October, 2011, 10:33 PM
Not as funny as that load of fun yesterday andy :)....lol

Sod that yesterday, I never botherd buying a paper and havn't watched any ssn tonight, this Monday morning now I know what it can be like for a Liverpool fan most weeks lol Bet the kids play tomorrow night for us and get beat also just to make our week worse!

Bulld0g
24th October, 2011, 10:36 PM
Sod that yesterday, I never botherd buying a paper and havn't watched any ssn tonight, this Monday morning now I know what it can be like for a Liverpool fan most weeks lol Bet the kids play tomorrow night for us and get beat also just to make our week worse!

Most weeks eh hmmm we've lost one more game than you this season but not by a cricket score lol

Walkinmyshadow
24th October, 2011, 10:48 PM
Most weeks eh hmmm we've lost one more game than you this season but not by a cricket score lol

5 weeks ago... Mauled by Spurs..
Alzheimer's must be kicking in m8 :D

Bulld0g
24th October, 2011, 10:49 PM
No m8, 6-1 at home is a mauling lol

maca
24th October, 2011, 10:49 PM
5 weeks ago... Mauled by Spurs..
Alzheimer's must be kicking in m8 :D
Oi we only had 9 men and were away from home ;)

zee24
24th October, 2011, 11:07 PM
Man United 1-6 City (Jan 23 1926)

Man United 1-6 City (Oct 23 2011)

Walkinmyshadow
24th October, 2011, 11:11 PM
No m8, 6-1 at home is a mauling lol

It certainly is m8.. it certainly is :embarassed:..
But a 4 nil lost to a side outside the top 4 aint nothing to be proud of either.
Especially when you have aspirations of a top 4 place. :laugh:

Walkinmyshadow
24th October, 2011, 11:36 PM
Oi we only had 9 men and were away from home ;)

~~~~ sake we were missing the back four :laugh:

wongers
25th October, 2011, 07:10 PM
yea and missing the other 6 in front of them by the look of it :hahaha:

pillapow
26th October, 2011, 01:29 PM
Tonight we'll see what we're made of.

Tried to get those two tickets i mentioned, no luck. :(

Edit: Off to Stoke, got some tickets ! Hope the ~~~~ers are real.

Shady
26th October, 2011, 03:43 PM
Liverpool: Dirk Kuyt on brink of unwanted history as personal trophy drought continues - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Dirk-Kuyt-on-brink-of-unwanted-history-as-personal-trophy-drought-continues-article820441.html)

wait will continue after stoke knock pool out the cup tonight...

pspmixer
26th October, 2011, 06:04 PM
can someone p.m me some streams for tonight's match thanks

wongers
26th October, 2011, 07:09 PM
Watch football online free of charge forever! (http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/football.html)
there you go mate fingers crossed for a win

andy1967
26th October, 2011, 07:17 PM
Come on Stoke lol hope you don't mess up tonight, it will look realy bad for LFC :embarassed: and you know we are waiting to get you all back :bootyshake:

dctyper
26th October, 2011, 07:56 PM
anyone noticed stoke have made their pitch smaller?

dc

Bulld0g
26th October, 2011, 08:48 PM
Yea i noticed that straight away. WTF was Coates doing ~~~~ing about like that. 1-0 down and i think that was the first time they got near our goal. We're playing some good football and creating chances, we need to put the ball in the net and not rue our misses. 3-1 ft for us ;)

zee24
26th October, 2011, 09:40 PM
get in 2-1 Luis Suarez whooooooop!!

Now i want Liverpool vs Utd nxt round

Bulld0g
26th October, 2011, 09:42 PM
Well deserved win.Suarez is pure class :)

dctyper
26th October, 2011, 09:43 PM
suarez goal was amazing, i hope he said "megs" as he done it lol

dc

zee24
26th October, 2011, 09:48 PM
Just hope Agger and Kelly play on Saturday, Skrtels a liability and Johnson is crap at defending i still think his best position would be on the right wing.

saj1985
26th October, 2011, 10:41 PM
Just hope Agger and Kelly play on Saturday, Skrtels a liability and Johnson is crap at defending i still think his best position would be on the right wing.

thats liverpool fc mate! :)

lfc4life
26th October, 2011, 11:02 PM
Well done suarez for actually taking some of your chances! and well done liverpool for showing you have some heart :)

maca
26th October, 2011, 11:10 PM
Well done suarez for actually taking some of your chances! and well done liverpool for showing you have some heart :)
Thats out of order on suarez he's been our best player so far this season ...

lfc4life
26th October, 2011, 11:16 PM
out of order ...... we should have well beat norwich on Saturday but again so many chances MISSED!!!! ;)

maca
26th October, 2011, 11:16 PM
Come on Stoke lol hope you don't mess up tonight, it will look realy bad for LFC :embarassed: and you know we are waiting to get you all back :bootyshake:
Ha ha tough ;) lol

zee24
26th October, 2011, 11:45 PM
Carragher got lucky with that challenge n Stoke could have had a pen late on Coates didn't have the best game of his career but its a tough place to go and finally were getting a rub of the green from the refs. Saying that we deserved the win we created by far the most clear cut chances Suarez or as KK likes to call him Louise should have had 4-5 goals to his name

khan07958
27th October, 2011, 12:13 AM
Good performance from the lads and King Kenny got his tactics spot on playing 2 holding midfielders and using wingers and full backs to push on.
Maxi played very well today and put some good crosses in, on current form starts in front of downing for me.
Carrol was immense today, held the line well and linked well with midfield looked sharper and up for the game.
Stoke are a good team in there own back yard but we outplayed them and created numerous chances.
Only criticism would be, we should have been more clinical in front of goal.
The formula of 2 holding midfielders for away games was one of the main reasons we did well in some away games last season, allowing the defense more protection and for wingers and full backs to push on more.
Definitely a formation to consider for some away games this season.
All in all a good solid performance.

Wolfpack
27th October, 2011, 02:22 AM
Was a great game and finally some form of attack. Did anyone see where Suarez scored from? From the Left. I know no one here agreed with me but when he comes down the left it keeps him on sides and he looks very dangerous cutting in on his right as you can see by the first goal. I know Kenny won't line him up out their but every time he drifts to the left something happens.

wongers
27th October, 2011, 12:14 PM
funny how theres been no mancs on here since the final whistle they had enough to say beforehand mind you suits me

pillapow
27th October, 2011, 01:26 PM
Takes a great effort to come from behind at the Britannia like that, with half of our 1st eleven missing. Suarez's strike was brilliant, didnt realise it was that good until i got home and watched it on tele. Great result. :)

pillapow
27th October, 2011, 01:27 PM
funny how theres been no mancs on here since the final whistle they had enough to say beforehand mind you suits me

~~~~ em, they're shite.

opsmonkey
27th October, 2011, 08:05 PM
latest bit of photoshopping

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/Luis7_50.jpg

large version in code box below..

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/Luis7.jpg

ITS A SCAM !
27th October, 2011, 08:20 PM

dc

Stoke's pitch has actually been made bigger for the Europa league games...They have to do this for Europa rules. The Green lines you saw last night will be "white lined" again for the next Europa league game against FC Dynamo Kiev on 1st December, Then the pitch will return to its original size for all other Cup or League matches....Cheers

zee24
27th October, 2011, 08:28 PM
so any truth that the new stadium sponsor/naming rights partner is to be announced within the nxt week?

I hear it's Standerd Chartered Stadium 71,000 - 72,000 capacity

andy1967
27th October, 2011, 08:38 PM
Ha ha tough ;) lol

We both know it will not be long :(

andy1967
27th October, 2011, 08:41 PM

dc

Yea i noticed that straight away.

Thought you new your football lol Oh hang on your not used to playing in cup games out of the League :aetsch:

opsmonkey
27th October, 2011, 08:50 PM
Thought you new your football lol Oh hang on your not used to playing in cup games out of the League :aetsch:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks2bitesize/english/spelling_grammar/punctuation/play.shtml

andy1967
28th October, 2011, 02:32 PM
BBC - KS2 Bitesize: English - Punctuation - activity (http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks2bitesize/english/spelling_grammar/punctuation/play.shtml) Had to edit ops lol remember ppppp in the future :D

Last edited by opsmonkey; Yesterday at 08:56 PM.

pillapow
28th October, 2011, 05:16 PM
Had to edit ops lol remember ppppp in the future :D

You just worry about the blue shite... Dont worry about what we're doing..

opsmonkey
28th October, 2011, 07:27 PM
Had to edit ops lol remember ppppp in the future :D

:D caught out ha ha ha ha

andy1967
28th October, 2011, 08:02 PM
You just worry about the blue shite... Dont worry about what we're doing..

That picture with your name of Suarez, someone must be behind him holding him up from falling down :D

andy1967
29th October, 2011, 12:43 PM
Ha ha tough ;) lol

Cockneys will have their day maca :D Palace eh lol

opsmonkey
29th October, 2011, 01:35 PM
I'm sure you'll get a lovely reception from the away fans.. They haven't forgotten, even if your lot have wiped the episode from memory and buried it under a carpet..

3 Times song anyone..?

Bulld0g
29th October, 2011, 07:46 PM
Awwww Liverpool down to 7th, 3 points a must today if you want to keep up with the best :manutop:

Awwwww back up to 5th, 1 point behind the Chavs and 5 behind your lot, and we're shit lol

jordigirl
29th October, 2011, 07:47 PM
oi man, we aint bloody chav's

bloody kettle pot and black spring to mind lol

Bulld0g
29th October, 2011, 07:49 PM
Chelsea not Toon lol Newcastle not a problem they will finish the season mid table or just below :vroam:

jordigirl
29th October, 2011, 07:50 PM
well by 10pm monday night we will be above chelsea, see who finishes where :) lol

Bulld0g
29th October, 2011, 07:51 PM
well by 10pm monday night we will be above chelsea, see who finishes where :) lol

Yep, see you in May ;)

zee24
29th October, 2011, 07:54 PM
You geordies enjoy it while it lasts, credit to you well played this season you deserve to be where you are, but come May you'll be back where you belong and probably looking for a new manager like your so use to doing up there

opsmonkey
30th October, 2011, 02:11 AM
Enter The Dragon..?? No.. Enter The Suarez

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/EnterTheSuarez50.jpg (http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/EnterTheSuarez.jpg)

dieselenginecat
30th October, 2011, 05:48 AM
good play for liverpool add 3 points more, try to reach .....

andy1967
2nd November, 2011, 11:59 PM

Well done BTW, lets hope you stay in the top 4 in the League, the way your results are going your giving it a very good run :)

pillapow
4th November, 2011, 06:51 PM
FFS, Chelsea on the 20th, then City the 27th and Chelsea on the 29th..... I fancy all 9 points.

pillapow
4th November, 2011, 06:52 PM
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/04/article-1320420435024-0EAB368700000578-385077_636x628.jpg

Bulld0g
4th November, 2011, 06:54 PM
Be nice if we could get three points from the Carling cup and use them in the League Pilla but i doubt it's gonna happen m8 lol

pillapow
4th November, 2011, 06:59 PM
Be nice if we could get three points from the Carling cup and use them in the League Pilla but i doubt it's gonna happen m8 lol

Well, Do we try and go for the points v City or go for the Carling cup ? Why not both.

Edit : Just realised my mistake !

Bulld0g
4th November, 2011, 07:03 PM
Cause we can only get 6 points and qualify for the next round. I think this season more so we have to go and really try and win the Carling cup and we have a good chance of doing that. A trophy and Champions League qualification would be an excellent season for us m8,and a step forward in our progress

wongers
4th November, 2011, 07:43 PM
pilla your priceless mate:star:

wongers
4th November, 2011, 07:47 PM
hope we can sort ourselves out tomorrow and get at swansea from the off i know we should beat them but we've ~~~~ed up so many times over the last few seasons when up against the so called smaller teams you always have it in the back of your mind that we'll do it again

andy1967
5th November, 2011, 06:09 PM
Oh dear lol dropping 2 points and all those hard games coming up in the next few weeks :giveup:I'm going to be loving coming in here and getting my own back :devil::devil::devil:

Wolfpack
5th November, 2011, 10:49 PM
Is Downing Kenny's son in law? Cause i can't see why he is still playing? Why isn't Kyut starting? Henderson is bad. I can't believe Liverpool dropped points again to a smaller team! I don't know why He took off Carol when he bought on Bellamy. At this pace Liverpool won't make CL spot.

Jaffa
5th November, 2011, 11:23 PM
Oh dear lol dropping 2 points and all those hard games coming up in the next few weeks :giveup:I'm going to be loving coming in here and getting my own back :devil::devil::devil:

Yeah but remember, you will be cheering us on in those hard games.......lol

We have dropped 8 points at Anfield when we really should have won the 4 games we drew. No excuses though, we need a clinical striker, we lost Torres to the Chavs, we already had Saurez and that would have been a great combination...but we have Carrol....I said when we got him that we paid ?30 million too much for him. He is young but he needs to start putting the ball in the net to prove me wrong.

Swans gave us a real game in 2nd half but lets be honest, it should have been over in the 1st half...once again we growled but really had NO teeth to bite with.

My only gripe since Kenny took over is....why of why sell Raul Meireles.

Can we make top 4............I have my doubts but as always................YNWA

Walkinmyshadow
6th November, 2011, 02:03 AM
Andy Carrroll hit the bar twice today.. once from 6 yrds.. and once when the match was over. lol

zee24
6th November, 2011, 02:17 AM
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/04/article-1320420435024-0EAB368700000578-385077_636x628.jpg

Liverpool squad immortalised as Simpsons characters in poster on Facebook | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/880746-liverpool-squad-immortalised-as-simpsons-characters-in-poster)

Wolfpack
6th November, 2011, 04:48 AM

We have dropped 8 points at Anfield when we really should have won the 4 games we drew. No excuses though, we need a clinical striker, we lost Torres to the Chavs, we already had Saurez and that would have been a great combination...but we have Carrol....I said when we got him that we paid ?30 million too much for him. He is young but he needs to start putting the ball in the net to prove me wrong.

Swans gave us a real game in 2nd half but lets be honest, it should have been over in the 1st half...once again we growled but really had NO teeth to bite with.

Their is only two play makers on the team. Gerrard and Suarez. One is hurt and the other is playing striker. You are right why did he get rid of Meireles and also Aquilana that i thought should of been giving a chance to make the team. I hate to say this but if it was anyone other than Kenny Dauglish coaching this team everyone would be calling for their head by now. Sell Downing, Adam and Henderson in January and buy Wesley Sneijer from Inter. His pinky on his left hand has more footballing talent then the three losers Kenny signed.

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 01:20 PM

City is a threat to UTD, so I hope you get a draw to that one game.
8 points dropped at home so early on in this season :ahhhhh:Last season early on from the start you was not doing well and all LFC fans was asking for Roy to be sacked, BTW it was Roy who got Suarez to come to LFC for Ken nee, Roy wanted Torres and Suarez to play together, then Ken nee sold Torres and brought in more players to his LFC side, now who is to blame for LFC to loose so many points? Theirs only one answer here and not one LFC fan wants to admit Ken nee can not do the job for LFC, great player and that is it.
:bounce:

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hmmm great player and that's it ?Only player manager to do the double and one of very few managers to win the League with Two different clubs. Let's see where were we this time last year ? Ahh that's right in a relegation battle according to our manager at the time. Where are we now, Three points behind Chelsea and Seven behind Utd. I know who i'd rather have in charge.

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 02:18 PM
Hmmm great player and that's it ?Only player manager to do the double and one of very few managers to win the League with Two different clubs. Let's see where were we this time last year ? Ahh that's right in a relegation battle according to our manager at the time. Where are we now, Three points behind Chelsea and Seven behind Utd. I know who i'd rather have in charge.

Hmmm was this at Newcastle, did they see how good he was has a manager at their loved club? :giveup:

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 02:19 PM
No it was at Blackburn, why not ask them.

Jaffa
6th November, 2011, 02:29 PM
City is a threat to UTD, so I hope you get a draw to that one game.
8 points dropped at home so early on in this season :ahhhhh:Last season early on from the start you was not doing well and all LFC fans was asking for Roy to be sacked, BTW it was Roy who got Suarez to come to LFC for Ken nee, Roy wanted Torres and Suarez to play together, then Ken nee sold Torres and brought in more players to his LFC side, now who is to blame for LFC to loose so many points? Theirs only one answer here and not one LFC fan wants to admit Ken nee can not do the job for LFC, great player and that is it.
:bounce:

Great palyer and thats it.....thats just bitterness talking.

I am old enough to remember the banner at OT calling for Fergies head. Would you be the club you are now if they had listened to the fickle Utd fans then. No matter what Kenny does or doesn't do....there will never be a banner in the Kop calling for his head.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/11/5/1320519253730/Ta-Ra-Fergie-banner-007.jpg

Torres wanted away, just like Ronaldo did with you lot, so we sold him for a good price. IMHO we wasted ?35 million of it on Carrol but I hope he proves me wrong

@Wolfpack...I actually like Adam and Downing, I prefer when Downing plays down the left but for some reason he keeps getting swapped over. Henderson is young and one for future seasons...if he makes the grade that is.

I still believe we are only a clinical striker short.

Walkinmyshadow
6th November, 2011, 04:05 PM

I am old enough to remember the banner at OT calling for Fergies head. Would you be the club you are now if they had listened to the fickle Utd fans then. No matter what Kenny does or doesn't do....there will never be a banner in the Kop calling for his head.

Torres wanted away, just like Ronaldo did with you lot, so we sold him for a good price. IMHO we wasted ?35 million of it on Carrol but I hope he proves me wrong

@Wolfpack...I actually like Adam and Downing, I prefer when Downing plays down the left but for some reason he keeps getting swapped over. Henderson is young and one for future seasons...if he makes the grade that is.

Here we go again.. lfc fans cherry picking data to justify their argument.
Yes there was a banner by fickle fans questioning fergie but they didnt daub walls outside ground like lfc fans did with Hodgson.

And as for Torres and Ronaldo... yes they both wanted away, difference is Torres had his shirt burned by the so called loyal fans.
Ronaldo will get a standing ovation when he returns to Old Trafford with who ever he plays for...

wongers
6th November, 2011, 04:56 PM
and the difference between both players is ronaldo gave m.u. notice of his intentions and went to play in another league torres ~~~~ed off in the january window and to a team in the same league i would imagine utd. fans would have looked at it differently if it would have happened that way to you's as for the banner it was there for all to see thats not "cherry picking" pal its FACT

Jaffa
6th November, 2011, 05:11 PM
Here we go again.. lfc fans cherry picking data to justify their argument.
Yes there was a banner by fickle fans questioning fergie but they didnt daub walls outside ground like lfc fans did with Hodgson.

And as for Torres and Ronaldo... yes they both wanted away, difference is Torres had his shirt burned by the so called loyal fans.
Ronaldo will get a standing ovation when he returns to Old Trafford with who ever he plays for...

Cheery picking data....strange how you want to forget things, remember Ronaldo got Rooney send off at the world cup, your fans threaten to lynch him...or what about when Rooney threatened to leave the club just to get a bigger pay deal. Heres what your fickle fans thought then. I guess they forgave him after all.

Just for the record.......I wanted Hodgson out too, in fact I said it was the wrong move to give him the job.

http://195.149.248.189:8080/2010-10-21/fc56cb796c8a845a3d087607cb431a27_600x450.jpg

Walkinmyshadow
6th November, 2011, 06:17 PM
Cheery picking data....strange how you want to forget things, remember Ronaldo got Rooney send off at the world cup, your fans threaten to lynch him...or what about when Rooney threatened to leave the club just to get a bigger pay deal. Heres what your fickle fans thought then. I guess they forgave him after all.

Say what you want...

United fans will/would never burn the club shirt over ANY player/manager.
(And i wont patronise you by posting a photo)

Wake up and smell the coffee guys.. Dalglish is not up to the job, the whole football world outside of Anfield knows that.
Yes he won the double decades ago when football was a different animal...
He has spent 100 millon+ on rubbish and is tactically inept.
It will be interesting how the owners deal with Dalglish.
was it any wonder they were pausing about giving him a long term contract, but fan pressure force their hand.
My guess is that he'l be given a Bobby Charlton role with the club, and you guys will "celebrate" his promotion.

Jaffa
6th November, 2011, 06:50 PM
Say what you want...

United fans will/would never burn the club shirt over ANY player/manager.

Oh really....wouldn't they ???

All clubs have supporters who will burn shirts.

CARLOS TEVEZ - MY BURNING TRIBUTE TO JUDAS - YouTube

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 07:21 PM
So who is happy with Ken nee at LFC loosing 2 points to Swansea at home while Swansea has the worst away record in the league, 8 points lost so far at home, ?35 million spent on Carroll, (remember Tony Hateley) and under Ken nee he can't play or score much, who's to blame, the lad himself the manager or is it them playing behind him Henderson, Downing, Lucas or Adam no creativity from them to him and he will continue to struggle, bet the lad wished he was still at Newcastle with the free striker Demba ba.
Even last season when you got rid of Roy and Ken nee came in, you was 11 points of 4th and finished 10 points behind Arsenal at 4th place.

Long may Ken nee reign.

Shady
6th November, 2011, 07:25 PM
liverpool never lost to swansea

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 07:25 PM
Well your opening sentence just about sums you up yet again. Check your facts before you post, wishful thinking does not achieve anything. Liverpool never lost :boring:

Walkinmyshadow
6th November, 2011, 07:48 PM
Oh really....wouldn't they ???

All clubs have supporters who will burn shirts.

Lol.. did you make that video yourself to try prove a point... It looks like you did ....pathetic

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 07:54 PM
You lost 2 points :ahhhhh:

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 08:00 PM
:hmmmm: we won one point

Shady
6th November, 2011, 08:01 PM
on paper it was a win.. liverpool failed..

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 08:03 PM
on paper it was a win.. liverpool failed..
If paper points counted we would have won the League many times in recent years. They don't we haven't so leave the thread shady lol

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 08:05 PM
:hmmmm: we won one point

Top 4 finish still in hand, CL nah next season "again" Whats happened to the spark, hypes and winning mentality that was brought by Ken nee.

wongers
6th November, 2011, 08:34 PM
Lol.. did you make that video yourself to try prove a point... It looks like you did ....pathetic

no pal the only pathetic thing on here is you, having been as it were "shot down in flames" and all of your statements answered and found to be wanting, jog on

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 09:24 PM
Their is only two play makers on the team. Gerrard and Suarez. One is hurt and the other is playing striker. You are right why did he get rid of Meireles and also Aquilana that i thought should of been giving a chance to make the team. I hate to say this but if it was anyone other than Kenny Dauglish coaching this team everyone would be calling for their head by now. Sell Downing, Adam and Henderson in January and buy Wesley Sneijer from Inter. His pinky on his left hand has more footballing talent then the three losers Kenny signed.

Meireles and Aquilana left LFC because Ken nee couldn't guarantee them Europa League Football.

Walkinmyshadow
6th November, 2011, 09:25 PM
no pal the only pathetic thing on here is you, having been as it were "shot down in flames" and all of your statements answered and found to be wanting, jog on

Listen m8.. Im not having a go.. honestly
We all have our respective fans that embarrass our respective clubs... you guys know that as well as anyone!!
I just cant believe that the pool fans on here cant see the woods from the trees regarding Dalglish.
If anyone of you care to venture out onto some other forums, you will see that the lfc fans are getting edgy....very edgy in some cases.
Jeez you guys are always hammering it down our necks that "you know football"
Football is so different from what it was ten years ago, never mind 20 odd years ago, and Dalglish is found wanting big time.

Here's a little run down regarding your expectations so far..

End of last season.. Kenny will win premier next year.
Beginning of new season... maybe not winners but 2nd place definitely
6 games in... We're going for top 4 place.
10 games in... Europa??
May 2012.. Dont have to concentrate in europe so bring on the premier next year??

Take off the tin hats guys..Nothing wrong with a bit of criticism.. even if it is of the King. ;)

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 09:42 PM
End of last season.. Kenny will win premier next year.
Beginning of new season... maybe not winners but 2nd place definitely
6 games in... We're going for top 4 place.
10 games in... Europa??
May 2012.. Dont have to concentrate in europe so bring on the premier next year??

Take off the tin hats guys..Nothing wrong with a bit of criticism.. even if it is of the King. ;)

Care to link to those comments i'd be interested to know who said them. No one here has said we'll win the League, that hasn't been said for many years.

I had my doubts about Kenny coming back because it's inevitable that fans will always turn on a new manager when things don't go as planned. With nearly 100 points to be played for i'm not in the least worried and yes i think we will get CL qualification.

He is in his first season and doing ok, for all the little comments being made about him here by none Liverpool fans 3 points behind Chesea and 7 behind Utd and in the 1/4 finals of a cup comp is not a bad position to be in.

How many managers have instant success ? not many as you know.It's a marathon not a sprint, we will see what the END of the season brings :)

Jaffa
6th November, 2011, 10:03 PM

You made a bold statement....no utd fan will/would burn the club shirt......all I did was show you that your bold statement was wrong.

You keep on ablout our Manager not being up to it, yet a posted a pic of your fans after 3 years of Fergie, your fans were more than edgy but the club stuck by him and history tells the story. No manager will ever do that again at any club.....but Kenny hasn't even been in the job a year, he needs time, you said yourself...football isn't what it was back then, theres just too much money involved now.

I never made any predictions at all for this season, I just got my prayer mat out wished for an improvement on last year...:proud:

Walkinmyshadow
6th November, 2011, 10:08 PM
Care to link to those comments

Pages 404/405 of this thread for starters.. (cant be arsed searching more)

and yes i think we will get CL qualification

Bit of a step down from "we will get 2nd place at least"
(Want me to link?, or do you remember that?)

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 10:10 PM
Yea link me

Bulld0g
6th November, 2011, 10:15 PM
Pages 404/405 of this thread for starters.. (cant be arsed searching more)

Your seriously using a Pilla post as proof :hmmmm:

Wolfpack
6th November, 2011, 10:28 PM
Meireles and Aquilana left LFC because Ken nee couldn't guarantee them Europa League Football.
I know where your going with your snotty comment. Why don't you worry about your sh*tty team. Atleast Liverpool will always be better than their cross town rivals. After the ManC ass kicking over ManU you can never say that again.

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 10:35 PM
Right, back to the action, We are going to win the ~~~~ing league, the ~~~~ing league i tell ya and kennys gonna take us to the top, Roll on ~~~~ing August cos i got a ticket to Valencia. YNWA - 5 TIMES - AMEN -
Am off to bed.

Here is 1 lol Trust it to be from him lol

Wolfpack
6th November, 2011, 10:39 PM

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/11/5/1320519253730/Ta-Ra-Fergie-banner-007.jpg

I could live with Adam but Downing sucks my Grandmother could cross a ball better then him. What you say about Henderson might be true but picking him over Kuyt as a starter? Henderson needs to be loaned out cause right now he is only taking up space. Liverpool need proven starters so they can earn a spot in Europe (Even in the loser cup) since it means more money to spend to improve the club. I have said this before once Kenny realizes Downing, Adam and Henderson need to sit on the bench and Bellamy, Maxi and Kuyt start in their place is when they find how good a team they have.

pillapow
6th November, 2011, 10:40 PM
Here is 1 lol Trust it to be from him lol

Frig off out of our thread....... How many times do you have to be told, Dont worry what we're doing, Worry about your own club.

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 10:58 PM
Frig off out of our thread....... How many times do you have to be told, Dont worry what we're doing, Worry about your own club.

Trust me fella I/we will be here getting our own back every week LFC drop points, we both know it will be just about every week, so learn to take what you gave us for 1 weeks result, anyway get to bed its late for you pillaman:manusign::manutop::manuscarf::jiggin:

Jaffa
6th November, 2011, 11:10 PM
Trust me fella I/we will be here getting our own back every week LFC drop points, we both know it will be just about every week, so learn to take what you gave us for 1 weeks result, anyway get to bed its late for you pillaman:manusign::manutop::manuscarf::jiggin:

You are more than welcome to pop in this thread whenever you want but I do think Pilla has a point, you should worry about your own club, City have surprised me, I knew they had some great players but didn't think they would gel....they have and you lot are not the force YOU think they are.

Come back end of season and prove me wrong....I will be the 1st to say I was wrong....but I don't think I will be saying that.

andy1967
6th November, 2011, 11:54 PM
You are more than welcome to pop in this thread whenever you want but I do think Pilla has a point, you should worry about your own club, City have surprised me, I knew they had some great players but didn't think they would gel....they have and you lot are not the force YOU think they are.

Come back end of season and prove me wrong....I will be the 1st to say I was wrong....but I don't think I will be saying that.

Poor Carroll, joins LFC and now under Ken nee he is not good enough to play in our England squad, he had so much going for him while at Newcastle, now after Capello watched him at home to Swansea he decided to leave him home alone with the rest of the LFC squad. Rooney going to Uefa to sort his ban out. :bounce:

opsmonkey
7th November, 2011, 12:18 AM
oh dear... what has happened to this thread..?

By the way, just a little tip.. We're Scouse not English.. Who cares about International football..

Walkinmyshadow
7th November, 2011, 12:20 AM
You made a bold statement....no utd fan will/would burn the club shirt......all I did was show you that your bold statement was wrong.

Showing someone/anyone (probably not a Man Utd fan) in a field burning a Utd shirt does not equate to lfc fans burnings shirts outside shankly gates...

You keep on ablout our Manager not being up to it, yet a posted a pic of your fans after 3 years of Fergie, your fans were more than edgy but the club stuck by him and history tells the story. No manager will ever do that again at any club.....but Kenny hasn't even been in the job a year, he needs time, you said yourself...football isn't what it was back then, theres just too much money involved now.

There you go again banging on about stuff that happened decades ago..
do a few fans with a banner represent the entire Utd fan base from 22 yrs ago???
Example.. does pilla and his rantings represent lfc fan club??

Heres one for you... Shankly won sweet fa for 7 years as manager of your club!!..
Do you think he would be allowed that same grace nowadays??
NO.. because its DIFFERENT TIMES!!!

History is good.. Something to relish
But whats important is whats happening at present.
I cant believe that you guys cant see that...

The Emperor's new Clothes heh!!

opsmonkey
7th November, 2011, 12:22 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

who cares..? You're a manc..

wongers
7th November, 2011, 11:47 AM

listen mate us dropping points to whoever doesn't equate to you lot getting mullered ,walloped,destroyed ,humiliated on your own ground by your city rivals, you might keep coming on here and giving us stick but it won't gloss over the fact your "noisy neighbours " will be taking great delight in reminding you of the day they put you to shame in front of your own fans ,well what was left of them because most of them went home after 65 minutes,lol

pillapow
7th November, 2011, 12:19 PM
Poor Carroll, joins LFC and now under Ken nee he is not good enough to play in our England squad, he had so much going for him while at Newcastle, now after Capello watched him at home to Swansea he decided to leave him home alone with the rest of the LFC squad. Rooney going to Uefa to sort his ban out. :bounce:
Capello doesnt know his arse from his elbow when it comes to English players. That said, I couldnt give a **** about England on the International stage, It disrupts league form every ****** time.. On another note, Its pretty clear, especially to us, that Fergies grip is finally loosening, 25 years is a stint i'll give him that, Top manager and your a great club, no shame in saying that, but the end is nigh mate. Just a matter of time now. :p

Walkinmyshadow
7th November, 2011, 01:24 PM
You guys can deflect it all you want...
Truth is Dalglish is not up to the job of reviving lfc as title contenders.. never was never will.
He can rally the troops and thats about it.
You are just not ballsy enough to say it.

I wonder who will be the first on here to admit it!!! :proud:

pillapow
7th November, 2011, 02:19 PM
Truth is Dalglish is not up to the job of reviving lfc as title contenders.. never was never will.

Only the fickle fools are having doubts and i know there are some here or there... (Lfctv forum) Majority of them foreign.. You persist on worrying about what Liverpool FC is doing, Why ? Genuine question Andy. Why ?

andy1967
7th November, 2011, 02:23 PM

Wolfpack lol :bounce:

imanob
7th November, 2011, 08:18 PM
lets be honest were still the same crap we were ten years ago under houlier unable to beat teams that defend at anfield the last 3 games we should be taking 9 points not 5 with 2 home games against the so called lower clubs we have got to be concerned if after we all thought 4th was possible this year its getting more distant by the game

imanob
7th November, 2011, 08:27 PM
get over it man you been well shafted with facts now move on to your own page and blow smoke up each others bum holes

lfc4life
7th November, 2011, 10:46 PM
Happy Birthday - John barnes :) immense player :)

opsmonkey
8th November, 2011, 01:56 AM
sad act some of these.. that andy lad has done 22 out of his last 50 posts in here.. obsessed..

pillapow
8th November, 2011, 01:51 PM
Liverpool sign teenager Marc Pelosi after Guardiola recommendation | Football News | ESPN.co.uk (http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/120309.html?CMP=OTC-RSS)

zee24
8th November, 2011, 05:13 PM
Best fans in the country FACT!!

News Wales > Sport > Brendan thanks Liverpool supporters (http://www.newswales.co.uk/?section=Sport&F=1&id=22999)

Wayne Routledge’s salute to Liverpool FC fans as Swansea City were clapped off at Anfield - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/11/08/wayne-routledge-s-salute-to-liverpool-fc-fans-as-swansea-city-were-clapped-off-at-anfield-100252-29737938/)

zee24
8th November, 2011, 05:19 PM
Well done Ian Ayre on another deal for the club with Turkish Tourism.

I also hear our home kits will no longer be for 2 season and will return to being only for 1 season like the away kits. However im not in favour of this, it's hard enough paying ?40 odd quid for a shirt n if you have children it will be a big burden for families especially in these dire times with our economy etc.

It will also mean more counterfit shirts are manufactured, and as we know the club is already losing a battle to crack down on counterfit goods with the good Liverpool FC name on them.

koppit
8th November, 2011, 05:51 PM
do a few fans with a banner represent the entire Utd fan base from 22 yrs ago???

in my recollection it was more than one banner, almost to a man supporters at your ground called for his head as did many ex players and almost everyone in the press. the simple fact is the people who pay the wages decided to stick with him realizing that success isn't an overnight event. the same with shanks and so many others.

zee24
8th November, 2011, 06:14 PM
Police hunting for so-called Manchester United fan who allegedly smashed pub TV when Steven Gerrard scored for Liverpool against Red Devils - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Police-hunting-for-so-called-Manchester-United-fan-who-allegedly-smashed-pub-TV-when-Steven-Gerrard-scored-for-Liverpool-against-Red-Devils-article828541.html)

muppet!!

zee24
8th November, 2011, 06:27 PM
Liverpool's Luis Suarez denies racially abusing Patrice Evra: I called him something his Manchester United team-mates call him - Goal.com (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/11/08/2747875/liverpools-luis-suarez-denies-racially-abusing-patrice-evra)

so Suarez admits he called him something his own team-mates call him and not racist......

French frog perhaps?

heres a few in french

Merde or Maird = shit
Putain (Poo-TAHN)/(poote) = whore

Salope = b1tch

Nique Ta Mere = Fcuk your mother!!

pillapow
8th November, 2011, 06:28 PM
Police hunting for so-called Manchester United fan who allegedly smashed pub TV when Steven Gerrard scored for Liverpool against Red Devils - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Police-hunting-for-so-called-Manchester-United-fan-who-allegedly-smashed-pub-TV-when-Steven-Gerrard-scored-for-Liverpool-against-Red-Devils-article828541.html)

muppet!!

What a nobhead, then again what do you expect ?

zee24
8th November, 2011, 06:58 PM
for all Liverpool fans and WWE fans

WWE stars visit Anfield - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/video/features/10113-wwe-stars-visit-anfield)

andy1967
8th November, 2011, 07:40 PM
sad act some of these.. that andy lad has done 22 out of his last 50 posts in here.. obsessed..

Think how many it will be become May, don't go loosing points and giving us more fun to do what you did to us after loosing 1 game, just returning the banter back :bounce:

andy1967
8th November, 2011, 07:43 PM
Liverpool's Luis Suarez denies racially abusing Patrice Evra: I called him something his Manchester United team-mates call him - Goal.com (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/11/08/2747875/liverpools-luis-suarez-denies-racially-abusing-patrice-evra)

so Suarez admits he called him something his own team-mates call him and not racist......

French frog perhaps?

heres a few in french

Merde or Maird = shit
Putain (Poo-TAHN)/(poote) = whore

Salope = b1tch

Nique Ta Mere = Fcuk your mother!!

I can call my mrs a bitch and get away with it, someone else calls it her and it will be taken in a complete different way.

andy1967
8th November, 2011, 07:46 PM

in my recollection it was more than one banner, almost to a man supporters at your ground called for his head as did many ex players and almost everyone in the press. the simple fact is the people who pay the wages decided to stick with him realizing that success isn't an overnight event. the same with shanks and so many others.

Denis Law, left UTD for City and we have a statue outside the club, that's loyalty for you lol

wongers
8th November, 2011, 08:18 PM

muppet!!

surely not man.u supporters don't do things like that:cobblers:

wongers
8th November, 2011, 08:19 PM
Think how many it will be become May, don't go loosing points and giving us more fun to do what you did to us after loosing 1 game, just returning the banter back :bounce:

no m8 just talking through your arse as usual

zee24
8th November, 2011, 08:31 PM
I can call my mrs a bitch and get away with it, someone else calls it her and it will be taken in a complete different way.

Calling someone a b1tch doesn't make you a racist. I doubt his own team mates would call him something which could seen as racist.

pillapow
8th November, 2011, 10:36 PM
Subotic out for rest of the year after challenge by Kyrgiakos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpcBqgawsPU&feature=player_embedded#! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpcBqgawsPU&feature=player_embedded#%21)

http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/subotic-23638004-mfbh-20892244/1,h=343.bild.jpg

Walkinmyshadow
8th November, 2011, 11:42 PM
I admire your undying trust believe me
But its all going to all in in tears...
I dont know of any other fan base that would put up the crap that you guys have been spun.
Where do you rank in the world list??.. as a fan base??..surely top ten!!..
Any you can just sit there and watch a manager that is so out of date he belongs in an Austin Powers movie.

pillapow
9th November, 2011, 12:23 AM
I admire your undying trust believe me
But its all going to all in in tears...
I dont know of any other fan base that would put up the crap that you guys have been spun.
Where do you rank in the world list??.. as a fan base??..surely top ten!!..
Any you can just sit there and watch a manager that is so out of date he belongs in an Austin Powers movie.

We'll see. I will remind you of this very post my friend when the time is right.

The brand of football may be old, but its tried and tested. Give it time ******* Peace out. ~V

pillapow
9th November, 2011, 12:31 AM
nevermind.

Walkinmyshadow
9th November, 2011, 12:32 AM
We'll see. I will remind you of this very post my friend when the time is right. Peace out. ~V

:goodpost:

Its a deal m8.. and i love a flutter..
And i can promise you i'l acknowledge the post if you're right..

pillapow
9th November, 2011, 11:29 AM
WWE's Sheamus & Ted DIbiase visit Anfield.

WWE star: I'd take Neville down - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/wwe-star-i-d-take-neville-down)

Sheamus: "I'd love to brogue kick Gary neville, never liked the guy "

Classic.

lfc4life
9th November, 2011, 11:30 AM
WWE's Sheamus & Ted DIbiase visit Anfield.

WWE star: I***039;d take Neville down - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/wwe-star-i-d-take-neville-down)

Sheamus: "I'd love to brogue kick Gary neville, never liked the guy "

Classic.

who is going to appear next krusty the clown lol

pillapow
9th November, 2011, 11:33 AM
Manchester United make 'S' error with Sir Alex Ferguson tribute stand | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/881085-manchester-united-make-s-error-with-sir-alex-ferguson-tribute-stand#ixzz1d8qe9U8Z)

HAHAHAHA - BRAINDEAD OR WHAT.

lfc4life
9th November, 2011, 12:27 PM
Liverpool squad immortalised as Simpsons characters in poster on Facebook | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/880746-liverpool-squad-immortalised-as-simpsons-characters-in-poster)

zee24
9th November, 2011, 01:11 PM

already posted this the other day

zee24
9th November, 2011, 01:15 PM
Manchester United make 'S' error with Sir Alex Ferguson tribute stand | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/881085-manchester-united-make-s-error-with-sir-alex-ferguson-tribute-stand#ixzz1d8qe9U8Z)

HAHAHAHA - BRAINDEAD OR WHAT.

to be honest i couldn't tell it was upside down lol

koppit
9th November, 2011, 05:43 PM
Denis Law, left UTD for City and we have a statue outside the club, that's loyalty for you lol

is it me or isnt that banging on about stuff that happened decades ago:hahaha:

koppit
9th November, 2011, 05:44 PM
to be honest i couldn't tell it was upside down lol

to be honest i couldnt give a rats

wongers
9th November, 2011, 08:35 PM
is it me or isnt that banging on about stuff that happened decades ago:hahaha:

i'd take no notice mate the pair of muppets (you know who you are)are on here every day talking sh*te they've been shot down so many times now there beginning to resemble the german luftwaffe

Bulld0g
10th November, 2011, 07:35 PM
James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for The Sun newspaper's coverage of the Hillsborough disaster (WATCH VIDEO) - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/11/10/james-murdoch-offers-full-apology-for-the-sun-newspaper-s-coverage-of-the-hillsborough-disaster-100252-29755118/)

JAMES Murdoch today offered a 'full apology' for The Sun's coverage of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster - and refused to rule out closure of the newspaper should it be implicated in the phone hacking scandal.

The News International chairman was appearing before the House of Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee for the second time.

Steve Rotheram, MP for Liverpool Walton, asked Mr Murdoch: "Is it not the case that you've failed to show the urgency or the will to deal with unethical practices at News International because, quite frankly, successive chief executives since 1989 have believed that they could do whatever they wanted and get away with it?"

Mr Rotheram followed up with: "Do you understand the significance of the date I gave - 1989?"

Mr Murdoch said: "I think I know where you're going. Are you referring to the Hillsborough coverage in The Sun?"

"Of course I am, absolutely," said Mr Rotheram. "That was when The Sun newspaper published lies about the Hillsborough disaster under the banner headline 'The Truth' and the question I'd like you to answer is - did the fact that The Sun got away with telling outrageous lies in 1989 lead News International into believing they could do whatever they wanted without reproach?"

Mr Murdoch said: "I'd like to add my full apology to the wrong coverage of that affair. I'd like to add that voice to successive editors of The Sun and chief executives of News International who since that instance have apologised.

"It was 22 years ago and I was far away and a much younger person...but I've since looked at it, I'm aware of the concerns and the hurt that it caused and it's something that we're very sorry for and I am as well."

Mr Rotheram asked whether The Sun could be closed like the News of the World was back in July if evidence of phone hacking was found.

"I shouldn't rule any corporate reaction to behaviour of wrongdoing out, that'll be a decision taken at the time given whatever is out there," Mr Murdoch said.

"It's important not to prejudge any outcomes from these investigations.

"They're important police investigations and important internal investigations that we are pro-actively pursuing to make sure that our papers can be as good as they can be - and that they can keep the trust of their readership and continue to perform that important role that I believe they have in their communities."

The sooner that rag closes the better.

zee24
10th November, 2011, 07:49 PM
James n his dad can go suck a donkeys a55

Miklo
11th November, 2011, 12:45 PM
One ex Sun Editor in particular should apologise Bd :mad:

koppit
11th November, 2011, 05:12 PM
i'd take no notice mate the pair of muppets (you know who you are)are on here every day talking sh*te they've been shot down so many times now there beginning to resemble the german luftwaffe

read a lot of posts and know what you mean, it brought back fond memories of dingo dave though :laugh:

zee24
12th November, 2011, 01:57 AM
Luis Suarez 4 Goals vs Chile | Video Highlights (http://www.cricbeat.com/2011/11/luis-suarez-4-goals-vs-chile-video.html)

Luis Suarez scores 4 goals in a WC qualifier against Chile

opsmonkey
12th November, 2011, 03:24 PM
and he hit the bar from a free kick..

Uruguay vs Chile 4-0 Highlights 2011 Luis Suarez All Goals - YouTube

also new text message alert tone lol

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: NaaaNaa.mp3 (http://hotfile.com/dl/134813697/157a45c/NaaaNaa.mp3.html)

zee24
13th November, 2011, 12:36 AM
Guys anyone else heard that the clubs crest is to be redesigned for nxt season for the new Warrior shirt?

Apparantly were going back to just the Liverbird and the flames will be at the back of the collars, but nothing confirmed as of yet just that its being redesigned

pillapow
13th November, 2011, 03:10 PM
Suarez is on fire !

Wolfpack
13th November, 2011, 08:47 PM
Guys anyone else heard that the clubs crest is to be redesigned for nxt season for the new Warrior shirt?

Apparantly were going back to just the Liverbird and the flames will be at the back of the collars, but nothing confirmed as of yet just that its being redesigned

Changing the logo is just a cheap way to soak the fans for more money. They should change some of the players first. Did anyone notice Downing on the pitch during the England game?

opsmonkey
14th November, 2011, 12:31 AM
Changing the logo is just a cheap way to soak the fans for more money.

We've been asking for it for years, since the introduction of the centenary badge.. Excellent step in my mind. How's it soaking the fans, the kit is changing anyway.. FFS

All you do is grumble lad, gets right on my tits, as Shankly one said:

"If you cant support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win"

Wolfpack
14th November, 2011, 01:04 AM
It's fine you want the badge changed but don't you think they should worry about things on the field instead of off the field. I'm sorry you don't like my posts but if you settle for what you have you will never improve. Are you satisfied with the recent ties? I know I'm not.

zee24
14th November, 2011, 01:09 AM
i for one would welcome a badge change and i like the minimalist look with the Liverbird. It's worked for Spurs, the only thing is the importance of the flames, they are a major part of our club n history making sure those 96 legends are never forgotten so where should them be best represented?

fifilulabelle
14th November, 2011, 01:12 AM
just sayin hi ya x hope thats allowed, I'm new here. I'm a Liverpool Lass!

zee24
14th November, 2011, 03:16 AM
just sayin hi ya x hope thats allowed, I'm new here. I'm a Liverpool Lass!

of course your welcome here anytime, on behalf of us all welcome and anything you want to get off your chest about the great LFC do it here.

Oh by the way ignore the comments that come up time after time from our bitter rivals

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Alba_Get_in.gif

wongers
14th November, 2011, 08:42 PM
Changing the logo is just a cheap way to soak the fans for more money. They should change some of the players first. Did anyone notice Downing on the pitch during the England game?

~~~~ sake m8 give it a rest with the downing comments we all realize by now you don't like him but all you do on here is moan if you can't get behind the team go and support someone else we don't need nor want people like you

wongers
14th November, 2011, 08:45 PM
yes the badge is reverting to the liverbird and the flame will be on the back of the shirt near the collar band

Wolfpack
15th November, 2011, 02:20 AM
~~~~ sake m8 give it a rest with the downing comments we all realize by now you don't like him but all you do on here is moan if you can't get behind the team go and support someone else we don't need nor want people like you

What are you saying you approve of the way Liverpool season is going. As a fan you should speaking out i mean come on they are only around 6 to 8 points better than last year. With all the money they spent Liverpool should be atleast in the top 4. I'm sorry i am complaining a little to much but what i want to know who appointed you president you the Digital Kaos Liverpool thread?

ron007
15th November, 2011, 10:32 AM
What are you saying you approve of the way Liverpool season is going. As a fan you should speaking out i mean come on they are only around 6 to 8 points better than last year. With all the money they spent Liverpool should be atleast in the top 4. I'm sorry i am complaining a little to much but what i want to know who appointed you president you the Digital Kaos Liverpool thread?

Wolf i think all of us would like to be higher in the table and less draws, especially at Anfield.But dont forget this is still a team in transition the players have'nt jelled together properly yet and the team is still settling down theres a lot of new face's and names around anfield .Its not even christmas yet give it a bit of time mate.Judge the team at the end of the season at the earliest .Me personally i think the future is bright and am very optimistic dont get me wrong there are players i think might not make the grade but weve got to give them support and a chance to shine ,not everyone is Luis Suarez some people take time to settle in and some are still trying to get to grips with being at Liverpool.
Ronnie

pillapow
15th November, 2011, 11:11 AM

You need to look at it on a bigger scale, one transfer window and we're a lot stronger than before, Kenny has gotten rid of the shite and brought in the players he feels can play his style of football. If we win on sunday mate, We're level with Chelsea with 26 games to play. You need to sit back and wait. ;)

lfc4life
15th November, 2011, 11:15 AM
You need to look at it on a bigger scale, one transfer window and we're a lot stronger than before, Kenny has gotten rid of the shite and brought in the players he feels can play his style of football. If we win on sunday mate, We're level with Chelsea with 26 games to play. You need to sit back and wait. ;)

we have only one striker who is scoring ????? while the other carroll only scores in the bar !!

pillapow
15th November, 2011, 01:01 PM
^^ It will be addressed if it continues.....

wongers
15th November, 2011, 08:13 PM

nobody apointed me anything m8 i'm just giving you my opinion on the way you've been moaning none stop since the season started, we all want the same goal but you don't seem to understand the work that had to be done when kenny came in, you can't do that overnight, were in a much better position than this time last year when we were in the bottom 4 the manager has been in the job less than a year theres still a hell of a lot of work to be done, anyone who thought we were going to storm up the league is living in cloud cukoo land its frustrating but thats the way it is i'd just like you to come on here now and again and be positive

hatran
16th November, 2011, 06:45 AM
Liverpool is my life!

koppit
16th November, 2011, 06:31 PM
~~~~ me, i turn me back for ten minutes, the mancs move out and we start fighting amongst ourselves. its like being in a bitter pub

wongers
16th November, 2011, 07:51 PM
sorry mate but somethings have to be said

pillapow
16th November, 2011, 10:02 PM
Poor Luis gets charged and I bet that tw@ Terry gets found innocent.

Wolfpack
19th November, 2011, 11:59 PM
OK Wongers I get what you say but don't you think with all the money Liverpool spent they should be atleast in the top 4.

Jaffa
20th November, 2011, 12:08 AM
OK Wongers I get what you say but don't you think with all the money Liverpool spent they should be atleast in the top 4.

It doesn't matter that we are not in top 4 in November, it only matters at end of season. Yes we have spent a lot of money but lets be honest about this...the only team to out play us this year was Spurs and they tanked us. We need a striker badly and if we get a good one we will improve cos we are dominating teams but not putting the ball in the net.

zee24
20th November, 2011, 12:30 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/10/article-2059821-0EBED26600000578-217_468x286.jpg

Yes that is Cech now with a mask, what's nxt a cloak.

zee24
20th November, 2011, 12:59 AM
Gary Neville: Can Liverpool change mentality to give Gerrard the title he craves? | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2063684/Gary-Neville-Can-Liverpool-change-mentality-Gerrard-title-craves.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

Some good points even tho hes a W@nker

saj1985
20th November, 2011, 03:03 PM
im a man united fan, but i wanted you peeps know that i want liverpool to win today,
i just cant stand chelsea lol

mtv1
20th November, 2011, 03:10 PM
i'm Leeds utd fan an i want pool to win today coz i hate skywash :roflmao:

Bulld0g
20th November, 2011, 03:12 PM
i'm a Liverpool fan and i can't understand why your a Leeds fan :hmmmm: :roflmao:

aftermath
20th November, 2011, 03:12 PM
man utd here too, hate both, so a draw suits me lol

sorry bulldog

but if i have to choose one at gun point, i would have to choose Liverpool

Bulld0g
20th November, 2011, 04:24 PM
Reina Enrique Skrtel Agger Johnson Lucas Adam Kuyt Maxi Bellamy Suarez

A good strong positive line up. Looks like Kenny wants all Three points today and is lining up to go for it. Don't let us down lads

Judas starts on the bench for the Chavs

saj1985
20th November, 2011, 05:35 PM
cant believe i was shouting my head off when liverpool scored lol
liverpool outplaying chelsea,
chelsea need to sort out their defence! lol

jetdede
20th November, 2011, 05:57 PM
Liverpool will win this game like last time they met on Stamford Bridge....viva Liverpool

Fellianis Wig
20th November, 2011, 06:01 PM
Fair play to the kopites first half.

The Liverpool movements spot on as well tbf.

I'm off to vomit now

Bulld0g
20th November, 2011, 06:02 PM
Fair play to the kopites first half.

The Liverpool movements spot on as well tbf.

I'm off to vomit now

:hmmmm: not like you wiggy lol

Fellianis Wig
20th November, 2011, 06:11 PM
:hmmmm: not like you wiggy lol

it's nearly christmas

Wolfpack
20th November, 2011, 07:04 PM
Positive lineup change and Liverpool take the three. Once Maxi and Bellamy get match fit Liverpool will be more of a force. great win now bring on Man City

Bulld0g
20th November, 2011, 07:09 PM
Adam MOTM for me today. Big game next week against City at home and i fancy us to win 2-1 :)

cleanrite
20th November, 2011, 07:19 PM
Great score against chelsea,the team seem to be jelling together, apart from BIG andy carroll, he needs more match time with the resrves :)
fumbling feet and not doesnt seem the same player he once was

Bulld0g
20th November, 2011, 07:27 PM
Great score against chelsea,the team seem to be jelling together, apart from BIG andy carroll, he needs more match time with the resrves :)
fumbling feet and not doesnt seem the same player he once was

Well, he hasn't got going this season as we all know, so he hasn't been missed. You don't miss what you've never had ;)
He's still a young man full of potential. Let's see what the season brings.

Liverpool fc is a massive club. Some players settle in easily some take longer and others never do. I think he will settle.

zee24
20th November, 2011, 08:57 PM
~~~~in loved how Bellers n Suarez had Luiz in their pocket, although Suarez had a poor game then his usual standards with some poor touches. Adam had a blinder as did Maxi and watching Hendo do his tricks was sublime seeing Terrys face lol The best team won the game even tho CHavski were the better side in the 2nd half i felt we still bossed it. Loved Torres n Meireles face at the end everyone was predicting them 2 to spoil the show for LFC but a former CHavski player Johnson stole the show......HAVE IT YOU RENT BOYS!!

wongers
20th November, 2011, 09:04 PM

no mate i think we should be challenging for a top 4 place and that is exactly what we are doing, going to chavski and playing as we did today proves that were on the right track and all this without stevie g:proud:

zee24
20th November, 2011, 10:05 PM
no mate i think we should be challenging for a top 4 place and that is exactly what we are doing, going to chavski and playing as we did today proves that were on the right track and all this without stevie g:proud:

and Carragher!!

Fantabulosa save by captain fantastico Pepe Reina, if that had gone in Chavski would have won it. Makes watching MOTD worthwhile especially after Lawro predicting we would lose 2-1

Wolfpack
21st November, 2011, 05:17 AM

I see what you mean that today were on the right track but did you see who he didn't start. I won't say who but it proves I'm right and it's not about me it's about Liverpool winning. I think against Man City they should swing Suarez out where Bellamy was and put Carrol up front since Liverpool will need the height in the box against the other losers from Manchester. Onward to Victory!

zee24
21st November, 2011, 05:34 AM
wolf just shut up about Suarez going out on the wing its not gna happen nor should it. Why do anything to Suarez's game when hes doing so well working his b@lls off in the centre, quit your jibber jabber

superjonathon
21st November, 2011, 06:29 AM
YAYYYYYYY LIVERPOOL!!!!

lfc4life
21st November, 2011, 10:41 AM
was PROUD too see us beat those nobodies again ... some guys at ma work going to get a sl@ging lol

YNWA

jackeldestripador
21st November, 2011, 11:47 AM
Suarez is a goal machine!!!! and he plays frendly with the team partners!!!lol

lfc4life
21st November, 2011, 12:25 PM
Chelsea v Liverpool - match photos - Liverpool FC - LFC Online (http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=145660)

khan07958
21st November, 2011, 02:21 PM
A very good performance away to the chavs, we controlled the first half with allot of pressing and team kept their shape well.
Second half first 25 minutes approx we were under the cosh, far too many crosses coming in from the right due to Johnson not being the best of defenders and needs to improve his positional play.
He more than made up with an outstanding solo goal a great run and a super finish.

Maxi was excellent and was pleased to see him given his chance ahead of downing, who has not been in the best of forms.

The lad always gives 100% and is usually consistent, his positional play is spot on and usually in the box waiting for a cross to come a very under rated player hope King Kenny now plays him more ahead of Downing based on current form.

Defense seems to have improved and in my opinion main reason carragher has not been in the team.
With out a shadow of a doubt currently our best central partnership is Skertel and Agger.

A special mention for Adams who had his best game yesterday and did a good job up until 65-70 Min's, when he ran out of steam due to stamina issues, which need to be improved if he is to become a consistent player for us.

Overall an excellent 3 points and a solid performance and hope we can repeat this against City who are on a excellent run.
Infact can see us beat city this weekend as we have no issues raising the standard for big games.

Our Achilles heel over the years has been not able to raise to the occasion against the so called lesser sides, we are expected to beat.

If we can rectify this over the yrs, the title will be back home.

khan07958
21st November, 2011, 02:29 PM
wolf just shut up about Suarez going out on the wing its not gna happen nor should it. Why do anything to Suarez's game when hes doing so well working his b@lls off in the centre, quit your jibber jabber

Thats his opinion and no need to shout him down, I don't actually agree with him but see why he mentions Suarez to play on the wing due to his positional play and pace.
Personally think he would be wasted there.
Surely as a fan he has the right to an opinion however bizarre it may seem.

pillapow
21st November, 2011, 04:06 PM
All the mancs must be on 'oliday like.

zee24
21st November, 2011, 04:20 PM
Did you see Rio n Judas Owen congratulatin LFC lastnight on twitter?

pillapow
21st November, 2011, 04:43 PM
Chelsea v Liverpool - match photos - Liverpool FC - LFC Online (http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=145660)

Some quality pictures there mate. :)

pillapow
21st November, 2011, 04:46 PM
Did you see Rio n Judas Owen congratulatin LFC lastnight on twitter?

So they should aswell... Was a top performance !

1st goal was Barca-esque..... Roll on Sunday !

Wolfpack
21st November, 2011, 07:28 PM

Everytime he swings out to the left he looks very dangerous. To me Suarez isn't really a out right striker like Torres was but slighty more of a playmaker. Why are you so against him out their are you afraid he won't score. I see Ronaldo play out their and score plenty. Ask your self can Suarez play on the left or just off the striker? Would playing him their free up space for Carrol? With the players we have playing two striker just don't work and leaving Carrol on the bench is just a waste. I know Suarez works his ass of up front but his goals don't come from their. Hey everyone has a opinion and if you don't like it I'm sorry.

wongers
21st November, 2011, 08:03 PM
great day for us yesterday but would just like to send condolonces to our reserve team keeper brad jones and family on the sad loss of his little boy, things like this put everything into perspective

zee24
21st November, 2011, 08:10 PM
yea h we got your opinion the first time you dnt have to keep ranting on about week after week. Do you ever enjoy watching LFC play because it doesn't seem like you do even after every win your still ranting on about something. Anyway back to your point no i don't agree with you about playing Suarez out on the wing, yes hes not an out n out striker like Torres but putting out on the wing where hes hardly going to get the ball is suicidal when hes been our best attacking player by far all season. Hes best suited in the middle where he gets more service, just look at Mata yesterday he hardly touched the ball in the first half stuck out wide, then once he got moved inside the middle he was more of a threat.

zee24
21st November, 2011, 08:12 PM
R.I.P Luca Jones YNWA heartfelt sympathies go out to his family

Wolfpack
22nd November, 2011, 03:50 AM
Hey Zee24 i'm not ranting your taking my posts all wrong. I very much love watching Liverpool FC play. All i'm doing is making some suggestions on who and how Liverpool should play. Doesn't any sport fan do the same to the team they support? I think Liverpool played very well after Kenny took my advice and sat the right players:rofl: Just kidding. Forget Mata he not half the player Suarez is. All i'm saying he doesn't have to be in the traditional striker role to score look don't Barcelona play with out a striker?. Kuyt was a striker when he played in Holland and scored alot of goals but Rafa put him out wide right and now i can't see him playing anywhere else. Remember I'm not ranting in any negative way I just feel Liverpool would be a better team if they tried what i said. Couldn't be any worse than they way they played against Swansea.
Off topic what is with Kenny looking to sign a player from Swansea. Just because Liverpool tied them and ManU almost got beat doesn't make Nathan Dyer the next best thing. Dump Downing and pool the money toward a move for a proven winner like Wesley Sneijder and you could bet the farm on a CL place next year.

zee24
22nd November, 2011, 03:58 AM
Dyer looks a good player but dnt beleive everything you read, id rather us play Johnson on the right wing with Kelly at right back

wongers
22nd November, 2011, 08:22 PM
wolfie don't believe everything you read in the english press mate

Wolfpack
23rd November, 2011, 02:02 AM
I read the dyer thing on Liverpool's website.

zee24
23rd November, 2011, 03:12 AM
Liverpool doesn't comment on the clubs transfers and never has, what you see on the website is transfer gossip from the papers.

ron007
23rd November, 2011, 11:00 AM
Well i would personally put Kuyt on the bench and Play Johnoson right wing :) .Dont get me wrong Kuyt gives 110% but 110% of average is just more Average.And i just cant see Suarez on the wing no matter what.To me a winger should spend most of his time on the wing sending in crosse's for the front men to get on.Suarez would just drift inside to often in effect you would lose a winger and a front man.Suarez should just be told to play where he wants and just keep doing what he's doing.

lfc4life
23rd November, 2011, 11:09 AM
Hillsborough Disaster panel apologise for distress after it was revealed tissue sample of victims were kept without permission - Liverpool Local News - News - Liverpool Echo (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//tm_headline=hillsborough-disaster-panel-apologise-for-distress-after-it-was-revealed-tissue-sample-of-victims-were-kept-without-permission&method=full&objectid=29824786&siteid=100252-name_page.html?fb_ref=.TszERVQE1eY.like&fb_source=other_multiline)

pillapow
23rd November, 2011, 02:39 PM
Cant post in United thread coz i'll get in trouble but have a laugh at this soft bastard.

BBC Sport - Ferguson cuts short news conference after question (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15853955.stm)

azzahra
23rd November, 2011, 06:11 PM
great job liverpool...handled chelsea so good...

dctyper
23rd November, 2011, 09:11 PM
ac milan v barca match

aqualani is showing his class, his passing is just like alonso!!!!

mazing!!!

dc

zee24
23rd November, 2011, 09:45 PM
Aquilani should have been shown a 2nd yellow after bringing down Xavi in the box or a str8 red as it was a goal scoring chance. Dnt know what the ref had seen to give the yellow card to Nesta.

dctyper
23rd November, 2011, 10:37 PM
you must be blind. it wasnt even a foul

dc

zee24
23rd November, 2011, 10:39 PM
It was a penalty so i think it must have been, ref just got mixed up thinkn it was Nesta who commited it when it was Aquilani.

zee24
23rd November, 2011, 10:44 PM
Valencia win 7-0 at home tonight, but Liverpool still holds the record 8-0 against Besiktas in 2007

zee24
23rd November, 2011, 11:15 PM
FOX Breaks Record For Most-Watched English Premier League Game In U.S. TV History | Premier League blog, soccer news and football shirts from EPL Talk (http://www.epltalk.com/fox-breaks-record-for-most-watched-english-premier-league-game-in-u-s-tv-history-37302?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+EPLTalk+%28EPL+Talk%29)

zee24
23rd November, 2011, 11:33 PM
Moneyball in Football – a brave new world :: Liverpool F.C. – The Empire of The Kop (http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/2011/11/23/moneyball-in-football-a-brave-new-world/)

watch the movie or read the book, in a way it explains our new transfer policy

Wolfpack
24th November, 2011, 02:57 AM
Well i would personally put Kuyt on the bench and Play Johnoson right wing :) .Dont get me wrong Kuyt gives 110% but 110% of average is just more Average.And i just cant see Suarez on the wing no matter what.To me a winger should spend most of his time on the wing sending in crosse's for the front men to get on.Suarez would just drift inside to often in effect you would lose a winger and a front man.Suarez should just be told to play where he wants and just keep doing what he's doing.

What good is having your wingers only send crosses into the box when your players in the box are just to small to head them in. To me i want Suarez cutting in from the left. Don't get why anyone would want Johnson playing on the right. Just cause he scored the winner against Chelsea don't all of a sudden make him a world class player. He is an above average player at best. What Kenny needs to do is find a way to fit Carrol in since i think he is going to be the key to Liverpool's success. About letting Suarez roam where ever he wants is not really a good idea since sometimes he looks like he gets in the way of other players you know like the coach telling his best player i can't count on anyone so get on the ball as much as you can. But no matter what Kenny needs to see what changes he made for the Chelsea game and build off that and please don't go back to the lineup you put out against Sawnsea.