PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

wongers
5th January, 2012, 09:03 PM
its on vipbox.tv i'v just checked

sgerrard
5th January, 2012, 09:19 PM
its on vipbox.tv i'v just checked

whats that?!

just a steaming site?

why the heck make us play on a friday and then not put it on live?

oh wait its a competition run by the F.A

zee24
5th January, 2012, 11:17 PM
Exclusive: Racist 'joke' email chief still working for the FA

The FA boss who sent a racist email to his friends is still working for English football's governing body.
Peter Brown forwarded the offensive gag from his business account in September, just hours before Bulgarian fans hurled racist abuse at black England players.

He was due to retire at the end of last month, but he is still at the Bedfordshire FA to ensure a ?smooth handover? to his successor, Keith Stroud.
Mr Brown, 65, had made a public apology and offered to quit during an investigation.

But FA bosses, who recently banned Liverpool?s Luis Suarez for eight games following racist comments, took no action against the chief executive.

A source said: ?It?s as though grassroots football has little appetite to confront racism, which is shameful.?
Bedfordshire FA chairman Richard Robinson said: ?Peter will commence his delayed retirement later in 2012.?

Football Association bigwig Peter Brown who sent racist email to friends is still working for footballs governing body - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Football-Association-bigwig-Peter-Brown-who-sent-racist-email-to-friends-is-still-working-for-footballs-governing-body-article848932.html)

zee24
6th January, 2012, 12:34 AM
Rumours tonight that the Bent deal is done and the fee is around ?30 mill, if its true i hope to god we havn't paid ?30 mill what a joke.

SkyBet is suspending bets on Darren Bent to LFC

Jaffa
6th January, 2012, 12:43 AM
Rumours tonight that the Bent deal is done and the fee is around ?30 mill, if its true i hope to god we havn't paid ?30 mill what a joke.

Well 30 million is a total joke and thats just cos he is English but I know we all want a proven goal scorer... Bent is a poacher, if its true lets get behind the fella and hope he scores loads. If he fails then he fails but we must give whoever it is a chance.

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 12:53 AM

thing is skybet are always the first to stop taking bets. fortunatly for us, this means nothing as they do it all the time and get things wrong alot

but im hearing done deal all over the place

30 million, well we are bloody stupid to pay that!

but its not going to be that really is it, obviously something has happened at villa for them to allow him to leave (probably cus he got caught shopping when we played them)

they paid 24 million, 18 up front the rest was add ons. he is 2 years? into his contract so i would think the fee SHOULD be around 15-20 million max

if we pay 30 million for him we deserve to get ripped...and we will

we MUST STOP paying over the odds for average players, its going to kill us EVERY transfer window

even 15 million is too much for him

10 million i still would think......why

7-8 million worth it

i feel like topping myself, but instead im going to go out and pick a fight on a really small guy

hopefully he supports united aswell

fcuks sake liverpool

zee24
6th January, 2012, 01:01 AM
Looks the club are so desperate to get back in the CL they will spend stupid amount of money on average players just to get in it.

If we do get back in the top 4 which is the main objective this season, then the money spent will not matter as we will see alot of money coming in from the CL if we qualify, but if we don't get in the top 4 then don't expect many signings in the summer.

zee24
6th January, 2012, 01:04 AM
Bent & Suarez upfront the irony

zee24
6th January, 2012, 01:12 AM
Liverpool reportedly offered Aston Villa ?25m + Andy Carroll for Darren Bent. Aston Villa rejected saying dey just want the ?25m. lol

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 01:27 AM
Looks the club are so desperate to get back in the CL they will spend stupid amount of money on average players just to get in it.

If we do get back in the top 4 which is the main objective this season, then the money spent will not matter as we will see alot of money coming in from the CL if we qualify, but if we don't get in the top 4 then don't expect many signings in the summer.

this is what i dont get, becuase if we get back into the champions league we will have to buy better quality and then where does this leave players like bent and carroll?!

50-60 million pound players that wont even be worth 20 mill, so we lose 40 million and gain 30 million for making the competition?!

and then we have more forgein players in the squad who "supposedly" arent good enough to win the prem, which is why we went british in the first place

its a bizarre policy and its not looking at the bigger picture

Wolfpack
6th January, 2012, 02:20 AM
I hope they don't buy Bent. Why would anyone pay 30mil for Bent? Don't you think they could spend that type of money better? The funny thing is Bent won't make Liverpool better.

dctyper
6th January, 2012, 09:20 AM

bent is the best british striker out there

think about his goal scoring record and the crap teams he playes for

compare him to rooney who plays for utd and he doesnt score many more

bent at a top team would be awesome

dc

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 01:02 PM
bent is the best british striker out there

think about his goal scoring record and the crap teams he playes for

compare him to rooney who plays for utd and he doesnt score many more

bent at a top team would be awesome

dc

thats the thing though, playing for a smaller club has alot less pressure on players

he flopped massively at spurs, and it was obviously a pyschological thing....which means he isnt mentally that tough......which means it can happen again

liverpool is one of the biggest challeneges in world football, a team so used to winning titles hasnt won one for 20 years

there is massive worldwide expectation every season, he wont have had that at any other club.

we want to be pushing for the biggest prizes in football, and the only time he has played against top players is for england.....and alot of the time for england he has looked out of his depth

how will he cope with teams that arent looking to score and win games, like against villa, sunderland and charlton.....which created space for him to work in

but want to put 10 men behind the ball and defend in numbers? limiting his space and chances?

he might still score here and there, but he is not going to take liverpool to the next level which is where we need to be to win things

gerrard, saurez and one more world class talent and we have a lethal attack

that player is not bloody darren bent and this signing is just like the same signings we have made over the last 20 years

we just dont bloody learn

we are so close, and yet again it looks like we are going to stuff it up

im still pissed over this

Wolfpack
6th January, 2012, 01:42 PM
Liverpool should forget about a striker and get another world class midfielder like Wesley Sneijder a proven winner. I know people are down on Carroll but for all the Suarez magic he hasn't scored alot either. ( Looking a little like Morientes ) I know he scored more than Carroll but he has played more. I think Liverpool's problem is they can't deliver a good ball to to the strikers. That is why Sheijder would be a great fit. Before you cime in i'm not saying Suarez is a bust only saying he isn't getting great service like Carroll and that is what we need

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 02:07 PM
Liverpool should forget about a striker and get another world class midfielder like Wesley Sneijder a proven winner. I know people are down on Carroll but for all the Suarez magic he hasn't scored alot either. ( Looking a little like Morientes ) I know he scored more than Carroll but he has played more. I think Liverpool's problem is they can't deliver a good ball to to the strikers. That is why Sheijder would be a great fit. Before you cime in i'm not saying Suarez is a bust only saying he isn't getting great service like Carroll and that is what we need

teh difference is saurez scares defenders, and puts doubts in their minds. they dont know what he's going to do next, which gives him time on the ball, and allows others more space and to make runs off him

defenders arent scared of carroll, they know his game and can read what he is going to do.

they also know he has no confidence right now, so they will just get tight to him, like they have been, putting more pressure on his first touch.

i dont think we need sneijder cus we have gerrard, who is better. where would we play stevie if we bought sneijder?

we need another suarez, silva, mata type player for me and another striker with pace

milan9
6th January, 2012, 03:29 PM
tonights game is on super sports3
Action Attractions (http://www.supersport.com/tv-guide)

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 04:18 PM
tonights game is on super sports3
Action Attractions (http://www.supersport.com/tv-guide)

yea its just appeared on liveonsat.com

but i dont pick up that sat or clear that channel.......fcukers

dctyper
6th January, 2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.livefootball-tv.com/channel_satellite/SuperSport3ZA.html

brin251
6th January, 2012, 05:57 PM
I have heard from other site we on jsc sports 5 al jazeera rocks

milan9
6th January, 2012, 06:28 PM
Al Jazeera Sport - Home (http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/)
its true

dctyper
6th January, 2012, 06:34 PM
its not on the timetable though???

dc

milan9
6th January, 2012, 06:37 PM
its there now look at my link... scroll down

milan9
6th January, 2012, 06:54 PM
satanta sports now

aftermath
6th January, 2012, 07:11 PM
*** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV. (http://liveonsat.com/2_day.php?start_dd=06&start_mm=01&start_yyyy=2012&end_dd=06&end_mm=01&end_yyyy=2012)

yep setanta ire too

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 07:17 PM
woohoo

good old al jal freizi tv

flyingpig
6th January, 2012, 07:38 PM
I can confirm that it is on Setanta Ireland (from my goold old mate in Dublin!!!

Nice one.!!

wongers
6th January, 2012, 07:50 PM
woohoo

good old al jal freizi tv

i would have thought with you being such a big red you would have been going m8

dctyper
6th January, 2012, 07:54 PM
how dare they keep us in suspence!!!! we are lfc

ynwa

dc

sgerrard
6th January, 2012, 08:01 PM
i would have thought with you being such a big red you would have been going m8

nah im living in the midlands now mate

match days cost me ?100 sadly, so dont get to go much anymore

Shady
6th January, 2012, 08:03 PM
tamworth win against everton... :D

wongers
6th January, 2012, 08:03 PM
well i'm off out the door now to it hopefully it will be a good one

zee24
6th January, 2012, 08:08 PM
yes as mentioned Setanta has got the rights to the match last minute aswell as Aljazeera and some other 1

skegsagypsy
6th January, 2012, 10:57 PM
Watching the game on JSC and commentator seems to believe Liverpool could be in more trouble of a racist nature, I do hope he's wrong tho !

Jaffa
6th January, 2012, 11:28 PM
Watching the game on JSC and commentator seems to believe Liverpool could be in more trouble of a racist nature, I do hope he's wrong tho !

What happened this time Skegs.

zee24
6th January, 2012, 11:43 PM
Yup i saw that incident looked bad the Oldham lad was well peed off about something someone had said in the Kop end he got emotional. Then it didn't help when them fans broke out in the Suarez chant, ugly scenes which will no doubtly overshadow the game.

maca
6th January, 2012, 11:45 PM
it could have been anything seems every time something happens everyone jumps on the bandwagon...

zee24
6th January, 2012, 11:48 PM
Good to see Carroll score on his bday should have started for me, Kuyt missed quite a few chances should have had a hattrick. Bellamy was our best player on the night fantastic crosses, someone Downing could learn from but credit where credit due he scored lol Carroll's finish was a good one aswell.

Oldham can leave with they're heads held highly they should have been 3 or 4 up before Simpson scored that screamer.

I can see why Carragher hasn't been playing and o be honest i cnt see him starting many games now, he was dreadful for me, the only thing i can say is that the back 4 havn't played many games as a unit together but still Carraghers got bags of experience just not the legs anymore.

Highlight of the game for me was seeing Glen Johnsons WAG phwoar she was abit of alright

Jaffa
6th January, 2012, 11:54 PM
Highlight of the game for me was seeing Glen Johnsons WAG phwoar she was abit of alright

I wondered myself what she was wearing under that fluffy coat...lol

Good to see AC score, he should have had a couple, unlucky with his header late on. Good to see Downing get a goal, maybe that will help him.

Bellamy was immense tonight.

Oldham played their hearts out and the scoreline flattered us.

As for the alledged racist stuff...as maca said, could have been anything.

zee24
6th January, 2012, 11:56 PM
I just hope it isn't what everyones thinking and if it is then them fans should be named n shamed and banned for life

young
7th January, 2012, 12:03 AM
Merseyside Police have told Real Radio no arrests have been made for racist abuse at Anfield, despite rumours on Twitter tonight. /newsteam

i know its onli real radio but thought i would share, i dont believe anything untoward happened

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:06 AM
It all depends on what the player has told the ref when it happend.

The fans started to sing the Suarez chant right after, then the Oldham fans started to sing theres only 1 Man Utd

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:10 AM
http://www.kickette.com/files/2011/01/Glen-Johnson-and-WAG.jpg

Jaffa
7th January, 2012, 12:11 AM
I just hope it isn't what everyones thinking and if it is then them fans should be named n shamed and banned for life

Agreed

Merseyside Police have told Real Radio no arrests have been made for racist abuse at Anfield, despite rumours on Twitter tonight. /newsteam

i know its onli real radio but thought i would share, i dont believe anything untoward happened

Also hope you are right.

I have stood on the terraces and shouted things at oppossing players...fat bassa, useless kannt, etc etc, nothing racist though and never meant what I shouted, its just banter to unhinge the player. Thats what fans do.

Let me be clear here...I do not condone any racial/religious comments but banter to me is acceptable.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:13 AM
BREAKING NEWS: LIVERPOOL SIGN BENT!!

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/liverpool-sign-bent-joke.jpg

young
7th January, 2012, 12:17 AM
same here i remember going watching wigan v arsenal last season when wigan came back and won 4-3 i was shouting at theo walcot cause he had bright pink boots on just as he was taking a throw in he must have heard me and threw the ball to a wigan player. banter is banter but we all no where to draw the line and liverpool singing saurez chants theres nothing wrong with that any other club would do the same.

Bulld0g
7th January, 2012, 12:17 AM

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/liverpool-sign-bent-joke.jpg

:roflmao: if you look you can see it really is lol

aleister crowley
7th January, 2012, 12:21 AM
http://www.kickette.com/files/2011/01/Glen-Johnson-and-WAG.jpg

That's his partner??? I thought it was his mum.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:21 AM
Merseyside Police have said no arrests where made regarding the incident. There were 3 people ejected from they're seats and removed from the stadium but that was a totally unrelated incident.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:22 AM
Even if it was his mum i deffo would lol

Jaffa
7th January, 2012, 12:22 AM

You feekin eeejit lol, I have spent the last 10 minutes looking all over the web for reports we signed Bent.

Cheers bully, your reply made me look twice.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:24 AM
lmao u jaffa cake!! i got this from the talksport website

young
7th January, 2012, 12:27 AM
Even if it was his mum i deffo would lol
yep and me to lol

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:31 AM
"LFC & M'side Police say they are investigating "an incident" that occurred in the 2nd half v Oldham "to establish details of what happened"

but police "can confirm no one has been arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated behaviour during the match at Anfield".
(https://twitter.com/#%21/danroan/status/155431254131621888) [/URL] (https://twitter.com/#)[URL="https://twitter.com/#"]
BBC

The Guardian have now removed references to arrests in their article.

maca
7th January, 2012, 12:35 AM
boring the arse of me now

aleister crowley
7th January, 2012, 12:39 AM
lol

Like someone in the Kop end is going to say someone said something racist!!

Give over. That lad was VISIBLY upset over something said so it must have been bad.

As a club and a supporter you should be seriously questioning this instead of making flippant answers.

I have/had every sympathy over the Suarez situation but if this was a racist comment then 'King' Kenny needs to come out and condemn this straight away.

Bulld0g
7th January, 2012, 12:40 AM
On the Suarez incident. We stood by Louis so we're fair game for the media and opposing fans. Well, that's the nature of the game it's not necessarily the real feeling of the fans.

Fans will wind you up to get a reaction and the papers will use that reaction to sell papers.

maca
7th January, 2012, 12:42 AM
Ok if the surez incident never happened would we be talking about racist comments ??

andy1967
7th January, 2012, 12:44 AM
It was a fan in the kop end shouting f**** off you b**** ****, one fan, so what, the police probably arrested him.

aleister crowley
7th January, 2012, 12:49 AM
Ok if the surez incident never happened would we be talking about racist comments ??

Maybe not but Kenny's stance has surely inflamed the current situation.

I can understand a manager backing a player and I agree he should but this has now moved on to the terraces now. The current stance is making some of the supporters feel they have cart blanche to say what they like because of the Suarez situation.

Bulld0g
7th January, 2012, 12:50 AM
It was a fan in the kop end shouting f**** off you b**** ****, one fan, so what, the police probably arrested him.

If that's true andy then watch out for more of the same. Like i said, the FA opened a can of worms by finding Suarez guilty with no evidence.

And before anyone jumps on me, he's South American and what he said isn't racist there. Yes i know he's in the UK now so therefore he's guilty in most peoples eyes.
The UK is multicultural and embraces all nationalities and cultures :roflmao: except if you play for Liverpool football club that is.

zee24
Oliver Holt from The Mirror is saying the player was racially abused and it came from a good source.

Hes getting shit from the LFC fans and also from other journos from the BBC saying hes lying

all on twitter quite interesting

zee24
Andy can you read, the Police have not made any arrests regarding the incident

tshirtman
7th January, 2012, 12:54 AM
according to the Mirror two fans have been arrested.

Liverpool new racism row: Fan arrested on suspicion of abusing black Oldham player Tom Adeyemi - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-new-racism-row-Fan-arrested-on-suspicion-of-abusing-black-Oldham-player-Tom-Adeyemi-article849913.html)

zee24
7th January, 2012, 12:59 AM
tshirtman, The Guardian wrote the same thing but have now removed the arrests statement as Merseyside Police have said there were no arrests regarding the incident.

There were 3 ppl removed from the stadium but that was a different incident alltogether.

Im on Twitter and Oliver Holt is getting shit for saying it was racial whic he got from a close source, but a BBC journo has said hes talking rubbish

maca
7th January, 2012, 01:00 AM
band wagon rolling again

aleister crowley
7th January, 2012, 01:02 AM
band wagon rolling again

No smoke without fire though maca?

It was perfectly obvious he was racially abused with the way he reacted.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 01:02 AM
"We can confirm that no one has been arrested 2night on suspicion of racially aggravated behaviour during tonight's FA Cup fixture at Anfield"

"However, the Force and Liverpool Football Club are investigating following an incident that occurred during the 2nd half of the game."

Merseyside Police Twitter account

maca
7th January, 2012, 01:03 AM
may be not m8 but every ones to quick to judge these days

aleister crowley
7th January, 2012, 01:05 AM
may be not m8 but every ones to quick to judge these days

I agree but the way Kenny has handled the whole Suarez situation has gone completely haywire now.

Bulld0g
7th January, 2012, 01:09 AM
I agree but the way Kenny has handled the whole Suarez situation has gone completely haywire now.

I disagree with you and agree 100% with Kenny. He's handled it brilliantly. Not that we have to justify that to you or anyone else, but i answered you as your continually trolling.

aleister crowley
7th January, 2012, 01:15 AM
I disagree with you and agree 100% with Kenny. He's handled it brilliantly. Not that we have to justify that to you or anyone else, but i answered you as your continually trolling.

He's only handled it brilliantly from the view of LFC supporters.

Trolling?? Get real.
Why is it that seeing something from a neutral perspective upsets the colour balance in your blinkers,you don't seem to like it?

I'm going now anyway...my film is ready to watch. lol

zee24
7th January, 2012, 01:15 AM
BBC Sport - Liverpool investigate abuse aimed at Tom Adeyemi (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16452241.stm)

also according to some fans that were sat where the incident occured have said someone shouted "you manc C*nt"

the player was emotional at the time and you could tell it caused him distress thats why all the players on the pitch went over to see he was ok.

young
7th January, 2012, 01:27 AM
at the end of the day the media are going to make a moutin out of a mole hill about this, i hope for liverpool fc and a football fan(not just a united supported) that this has no substance, and i believe it doesnt

zee24
7th January, 2012, 01:34 AM
In other matters, it looks like a new stadium is going to be the way forward for LFC.

Charles Sale: Liverpool given grounds for hope at Stanley Park | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083326/Charles-Sale-Liverpool-given-grounds-hope-Stanley-Park.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

andy1967
7th January, 2012, 01:34 AM
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/06/article-1325864359766-0F5C370F00000578-886663_466x608.jpg

Didn't Kuyt hear him BD in the report lol This does not help either.

Bulld0g
7th January, 2012, 11:31 AM
Oh yea it's an ex Liverpool player in fancy dress. He's another racist :boring:

irishbluestaffy
7th January, 2012, 12:06 PM
this is all getting to b a big joke,i was at the game last night and there where many oldham fans shouting abuse and a few got carted off no liverpool fans where,so i think its just a case of the auntie scouse brigade up to no good again,a grown man would not act like this so i think hes made a holy show of himself for TRIENG TO BRING RACISEM INTO IT,shame on u u bunch of**********

wongers
7th January, 2012, 01:17 PM
No smoke without fire though maca?

It was perfectly obvious he was racially abused with the way he reacted.

be careful getting down off that high horse your on i wouldn't want you to injure yourself you might sue L.F.C. for it

wongers
7th January, 2012, 01:23 PM
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/06/article-1325864359766-0F5C370F00000578-886663_466x608.jpg

Didn't Kuyt hear him BD in the report lol This does not help either.

my god this is, even for you, a crass unbelievable post why don't you grow up and find something else to do, you must be trawling the internet to find this rubbish do us all a favour and stick to the other thread johnnie barnes once went to a fancy dress party dressed as a member of the ku klux klan shall we charge him with racism ?your fellow supporters must cringe seeing the things you put on here your an embarassment to them

zee24
7th January, 2012, 03:11 PM
Magazine: Funny video: Liverpool and Man United peace talks revealed! | Radio talkSPORT (http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/translator/2012-01-06/funny-video-liverpool-and-man-united-peace-talks-revealed)

Wolfpack
7th January, 2012, 04:36 PM
Would of been nice to watch the game. No TV what is the FA thinking.

Can we all stop talking about the racial issue. I don't care what anyone thinks Luis Suarez is no racist. If said the word negra in a racist way do you think he would of admit it? Remember no one heard a thing between the two players so it would be he said thing. Now since Suarez admitted he used the word negra is showing he didn't mean anything by it. It's just something lost in translation. Evra should no that and the FA should too. But now it's over said and done. leave it that way. Remember everyone has said and done something racial sensitive in their lives even if they didn't themselves look at in that way. So lets get over the it!

zee24
7th January, 2012, 04:40 PM
Would of been nice to watch the game. No TV what is the FA thinking.

Can we all stop talking about the racial issue. I don't care what anyone thinks Luis Suarez is no racist. If said the word negra in a racist way do you think he would of admit it? Remember no one heard a thing between the two players so it would be he said thing. Now since Suarez admitted he used the word negra is showing he didn't mean anything by it. It's just something lost in translation. Evra should no that and the FA should too. But now it's over said and done. leave it that way. Remember everyone has said and done something racial sensitive in their lives even if they didn't themselves look at in that way. So lets get over the it!

If you didn't know there was another racial issue at the game last night. Oh and Setanta showed the game after getting the rights last min.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 04:47 PM
Latest rumours Junior Hoilett is in talks with LFC, hes been left out of Blackburns squad as has Samba, but Hoilett hasn't played the past few games anyway so dnt no if its true.

I wouldn't mind him tho looks like a decent player, but there are other clubs interested and SPurs were linked with him early on in the week for a 9mill deal which i think is way too much for him.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 05:05 PM
for those who dnt see the incident

Racist Liverpool Fans Hurl Abuse at Tom Adeyemi - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPgGoe0ygI&feature=youtu.be)

imanob
7th January, 2012, 05:38 PM
for those who dnt see the incident

Racist Liverpool Fans Hurl Abuse at Tom Adeyemi - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPgGoe0ygI&feature=youtu.be)
think your comment needs changing has this show nothing like your comments just watched it and can not see any comments only a player crying and moaning about something that is not clear

zee24
7th January, 2012, 05:39 PM
what comments? the title of the video wasn't made by me

imanob
7th January, 2012, 05:53 PM
sorry but the" racist liverpool" fans comment should be removed from it

zee24
7th January, 2012, 06:08 PM
if you want to complain send a message to the guy who made the video

zee24
7th January, 2012, 07:20 PM
Liverpool FC club statement:

Liverpool Football Club continue to work closely with Merseyside Police to establish all the facts surrounding the incident that occurred during last night's game.

We take this matter extremely seriously and have today provided the Police with the evidence we currently have available to us.

This includes CCTV coverage and still photography of what we believe to be the relevant part of the stadium, statements from matchday stewards in that area and full access to all the footage captured by the cameras filming the match for our in-house tv operation.
In addition, we have examined records of the tickets purchased in that part of the ground to see if they provide any additional information and have passed that on to the Police.

Finally, we would also urge any of our supporters who witnessed this incident or saw the individual involved and who have not already done so, to contact either the Club or the Police.

Wolfpack
7th January, 2012, 08:02 PM
If you didn't know there was another racial issue at the game last night. Oh and Setanta showed the game after getting the rights last min.

Their is always going to be something. No Setanta here was taken over by Foxsoccer and they didn't show it.

Wolfpack
7th January, 2012, 08:28 PM
I read about the indecent and they say the player was crying! There's no crying in football!:laugh: So what if someone yelled anything at a player. Your supposed to be a professional and ignore it no matter what was said. What is the world coming to if we are going to arrest someone for saying something. Is the world becoming East Germany? Can't you people see? I don't care what they said If you take away freedom of speech what is next. I know you will say they were racist words but what else won't you be able to say before you get fined or arrested. If someone in the crowd racially abused a player then he should be banned for Anfield cause going to a football match is not a right but Freedom of speech is a Human right. I don't know about you but i want to live free and to do so you need to take the good and the bad. As you can see i'm tired of all the sh*t being made about something someone said. You make it out to be the crime of the century when it's not. Can't we all concentrate on football and talk about the One of the greatest football clubs of the world Liverpool FC!

leotheloin
7th January, 2012, 09:23 PM
I read about the indecent and they say the player was crying! There's no crying in football!:laugh: So what if someone yelled anything at a player. Your supposed to be a professional and ignore it no matter what was said. What is the world coming to if we are going to arrest someone for saying something. Is the world becoming East Germany? Can't you people see? I don't care what they said If you take away freedom of speech what is next. I know you will say they were racist words but what else won't you be able to say before you get fined or arrested. If someone in the crowd racially abused a player then he should be banned for Anfield cause going to a football match is not a right but Freedom of speech is a Human right. I don't know about you but i want to live free and to do so you need to take the good and the bad. As you can see i'm tired of all the sh*t being made about something someone said. You make it out to be the crime of the century when it's not. Can't we all concentrate on football and talk about the One of the greatest football clubs of the world Liverpool FC!
Freedom of speech,,, You should read Martin Luther Kings freedom of speech you might learn some:call:

Wolfpack
7th January, 2012, 09:51 PM
Freedom of speech,,, You should read Martin Luther Kings freedom of speech you might learn some:call:

What are you telling me you can be persecuted for certain words and free to say others? Give me a break. Who should say what we can say? I'm not saying you can say anything without recourse but being arrested an/or fined for saying something should not be. Like i said before If the person who was at Anfield is caught he should be banned for life since Anfield is a privately owned and is not a right to be their.

young
7th January, 2012, 10:16 PM
Merseyside Police arrest 20 year old man from Aintree over incident at Anfield during last night's Liverpool v Oldham match.

just been tweeted by real radio

sgerrard
7th January, 2012, 11:31 PM
sadly this is true

one of my freinds used to play for oldham (and was a liverpool fan when we were kids)

he was in the oldham dressing room after the game and has said that something racist was said to the player

its unacceptable and these idiots need to get banned for life from every ground in the UK

makes me angry to think this kind of shit still goes on, its pathetic

zee24
7th January, 2012, 11:38 PM
Should also be named n shamed so it deters other idiots which are found in every ground in the country from doing it.

sgerrard
7th January, 2012, 11:42 PM
Should also be named n shamed so it deters other idiots which are found in every ground in the country from doing it.

stoned in public

minimum they should get is every newspaper printing their faces on the front page

andy1967
7th January, 2012, 11:45 PM

Some lad next to me at UTD done a monkey chant to Drogba, by half time he was took away from the ground and handed to the police, he wasn't using his season ticket and the club who gave him it to use had it taken from them by the next week, you can not class everyone the same just because they support the same team. It is a shame all of this happening to LFC just after the Suarez case.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 11:46 PM
lol @ stoned bit harsh, but having their faces on front page would be good.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 11:48 PM
you can not class everyone the same just because they support the same team.

i wasn't, but just like you cnt blame the entire Anfield crowd for being racist lastnight, you get these minority of idiots in every ground and walks of life wherever you are in the country

zee24
7th January, 2012, 11:50 PM
poor Carroll n Downing when they do score no 1 really talks about em lol

Bulld0g
7th January, 2012, 11:51 PM
sadly this is true

one of my freinds used to play for oldham (and was a liverpool fan when we were kids)

he was in the oldham dressing room after the game and has said that something racist was said to the player

its unacceptable and these idiots need to get banned for life from every ground in the UK

makes me angry to think this kind of shit still goes on, its pathetic

FFS did you really think this kind of thing ever stopped or it ever will in the crowds at football matches? It makes you angry because someone may have shouted racial abuse to a player, are you really shocked?
It makes me angry that the world has gone haywire. Why did the player cry tears and react the way he did? Was it because the cameras were there and he had a stage to play upto, bearing in mind the Suarez affair.
or was it because he was genuinly upset because someone made a racist remark to him and he's never experienced that before in his life on or off the field and it was such a shock it brought tears to his eyes.

Does anyone believe ths would have happened if it was not for Suarez, Evra and all the publicity? I said the FA had opened a can of worms, and this is the first of many to wriggle out the can.

zee24
7th January, 2012, 11:56 PM
I know where your coming from BD but because ive never seen anyone act like that before im prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

There will be more incidents yet maybe more involving us maybe not, but if n when it happens to one of our players i can see people saying they deserve it and what not and will probably be brushed under the carpet.

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 12:00 AM
FFS did you really think this kind of thing ever stopped or it ever will in the crowds at football matches? It makes you angry because someone may have shouted racial abuse to a player, are you really shocked?
It makes me angry that the world has gone haywire. Why did the player cry tears and react the way he did? Was it because the cameras were there and he had a stage to play upto, bearing in mind the Suarez affair.
or was it because he was genuinly upset because someone made a racist remark to him and he's never experienced that before in his life on or off the field and it was such a shock it brought tears to his eyes.

Does anyone believe ths would have happened if it was not for Suarez, and all the publicity? I said the FA had opened a can of worms, and this is the first of many to wriggle out the can.

WOW just WOW

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7151/kickracismout1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/kickracismout1.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 12:02 AM
redtide well done you can use paint pat yourself on the back

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 12:04 AM
Zee, from the moment Suarez was accused, he was always going to be found guilty and Liverpool football club was always going to be tarnished as racist. You can give him the benefit of the doubt because someone may have shouted a racist remark to him but to break down in tears, i'm sorry if i don't tow the line.

Let's get things in perspective here and all stop taking the moral high ground. If someone shouted it he should be dealt with but ffs come on, tears and sympathy?

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 12:07 AM
WOW just WOW

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7151/kickracismout1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/kickracismout1.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

I was going to delete your post for trolling but i will leave it to show everyone what a troll you really are. Make a contructive comment, that's what forums are for, so we can debate. But ffs stop your constant sniping in this thread. Your post count would be double now if you put some thought into your posts

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 12:08 AM
redtide well done you can use paint pat yourself on the back

A picture can say a thousand words zee and that one sums up the whole affair, I can give you my opinion if you want it but this a Liverpool thread and doubt it will be well recieved.

zee24
8th January, 2012, 12:11 AM
A picture can say a thousand words zee and that one sums up the whole affair, I can give you my opinion if you want it but this a Liverpool thread and doubt it will be well recieved.

from the crap you've already posted i would jog on

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 12:18 AM

You've done nothing but give your opinion on Liverpool fc since you joined.

andy1967
8th January, 2012, 12:30 AM

I'd like to hear your opinion redtide.:embarassed:

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 12:35 AM
I was going to delete your post for trolling but i will leave it to show everyone what a troll you really are. Make a contructive comment, that's what forums are for, so we can debate. But ffs stop your constant sniping in this thread. Your post count would be double now if you put some thought into your posts

I have only posted twice in this thread so if that constitutes constant sniping then perhaps zee has a point about me jogging on.
I apologize if I offended anyone as it was not meant in that fashion but I was bewildered by your post so i posted up that pic, i think zee even eludes to sweeping it under the carpet in his post so maybe it evokes that kind of reaction.
I dont personally think the FA opened a can of worms I think the club did with the active support of the player.
Racism is ok if you use the Spanish translation negro (ignore the fact it still means black) its ok if you only use it once, its ok if the victim has previous with race claims. Its ok if the player admits it backed up by Kuyt and Commollis statements as long as they can change their stories later to suit.

Suarez has not been punished by the club and that sends a message through the stands that it is ok. I do not blame LFC for one tool shouting racial slurs but the clubs reaction to the Suarez case has done the situation no favors at all.

If this is not well received then once again I apologize but this is simply my opinion when looking at it from outside of LFC. I regard it as constructive critiscm and realize that ohters may feel differently.

satsmo
8th January, 2012, 12:37 AM
Just way too much baiting and trolling going on in here recently. Despite numerous warnings both on thread and via pm.

And even those warnings where of a polite nature. Unfortunately we can only allow so much.

Andy you can have a short time off, (as you have been warned more than most), and I can see one or two others following if this line of "banter" continues.

zee24
8th January, 2012, 12:40 AM
you fail to mention Evra starting the whole thing, swore at his sister, abused him for being South American whether Suarez found it offensive or not. If Evra came out n said even tho Suarez called me black i dnt mind, do you think all the other black population would be so forgiving? Just like the South Americans Evra offended by making them comments but the FA based it all on probabal events.

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 12:50 AM
The world is about opinions m8. Take Suarez and put him in a Manc shirt and put a Liverbird (God forbid)on Evra and what do you think the outcome would be?

Was Ferdinand's Drug test cheat worse than a misenterpreted word? Is an admission by a player to do a fellow pro and deliberately end his career worse? Is a married man and role model to millions going with prostitutes a lesser moral offence?
Lets's keep things in perspective eh?
Banter is banter and then there is out and out trolling( I'm not talking about you here) There are fans in every club that jump on the bandwagon when it's rolling. England squad anyone? Beckham and Rooney being sent off? Every player to a man being booed like they commited a crime because England failed to progress in the world cup? We all know it happens and people join in wether they believe it or not. Thats a fact of footballing life.

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 12:52 AM
you fail to mention Evra starting the whole thing, swore at his sister, abused him for being South American whether Suarez found it offensive or not. If Evra came out n said even tho Suarez called me black i dnt mind, do you think all the other black population would be so forgiving? Just like the South Americans Evra offended by making them comments but the FA based it all on probabal events.

Evra's an arse hole zee and I will not defend him, Evra started this by approaching Suarez and saying "why did you kick me" (in Spanish) Suarez responded again in Spanish "because you are black"
I did not make any of that up they are words from Kuyt, Suarez and Comollis initial statements after the game which were later changed. All of this is include in the 115 page FA report.
I will add that Suarez has no sister and Evra's alledged comments about her poontang and his comments to the referee about booking him because he was "negro" held no substance.

Would i be surprised if Evra made the whole thing up then no i would not. But Suarez admitted using the words black in what can only be described as heated argument towards Evra.

What is the difference between calling someone a b@st@rd and calling them a black b@st@rd ?

zee24
8th January, 2012, 12:54 AM
ok can we change the topic now

maca
8th January, 2012, 12:56 AM
ok then remember mud they were a great group lol

zee24
8th January, 2012, 12:59 AM
what decade? lol

maca
8th January, 2012, 01:00 AM
The 70's oh those were the days :roflmao:

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 01:01 AM
Evra's an arse hole zee and I will not defend him, Evra started this by approaching Suarez and saying "why did you kick me" (in Spanish) Suarez responded again in Spanish "because you are black"

What is the difference between calling someone a b@st@rd and calling them a black b@st@rd ?

"because you are black" is a statement of fact. It's not a racist comment and that's why the fans back him.

The difference lies in your quote. no one said the words "black bastard", if Suarez would have said that, he wouldn't have had the backing of the fans. He didn't say it he said "because you are black" Do you see it now? Evra is black how was it racist?

zee24
8th January, 2012, 01:03 AM
Looks like we've got our wish and Bents not comng after all.

Just heard Joe Cole scored a hattrick for Lille

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 01:03 AM
The world is about opinions m8. Take Suarez and put him in a Manc shirt and put a Liverbird (God forbid)on Evra and what do you think the outcome would be?

Was Ferdinand's Drug test cheat worse than a misenterpreted word? Is an admission by a player to do a fellow pro and deliberately end his career worse? Is a married man and role model to millions going with prostitutes a lesser moral offence?
Lets's keep things in perspective eh?
Banter is banter and then there is out and out trolling( I'm not talking about you here) There are fans in every club that jump on the bandwagon when it's rolling. England squad anyone? Beckham and Rooney being sent off? Every player to a man being booed like they commited a crime because England failed to progress in the world cup? We all know it happens and people join in wether they believe it or not. Thats a fact of footballing life.

I know exactly where your coming from m8 but put Suarez in a Utd shirt or even an Everton shirt if they could afford him lol
Then judging by your sig your opinion of Suarez might not be so forgiving lol He made a faux pas and admitted so should have immediately apologized and moved on, instead of the media circus that has ensued.
This is football and not real life so the players have a responsibilty as do the clubs to project a certain image.

Very sad this happening to a club like Liverpool and they deserve more than this, I just cant help but think their contribution fuelled the fire.

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 01:05 AM
"because you are black" is a statement of fact. It's not a racist comment and that's why the fans back him.

The difference lies in your quote. no one said the words "black bastard", if Suarez would have said that, he wouldn't have had the backing of the fans. He didn't say it he said "because you are black" Do you see it now? Evra is black how was it racist?

We may have to beg to differ here as kicking someone because they are black is a racist comment. I dont care how many times its said one time or seven it's racist in the first instance.

maca
8th January, 2012, 01:05 AM
The Onion Song - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - YouTube

ha ha made me laugh lol

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 01:09 AM
Looks like we've got our wish and Bents not comng after all.

Why, what have you heard?

maca
8th January, 2012, 01:10 AM
if he was coming he wouldnt have played for villa today

zee24
8th January, 2012, 01:11 AM
Apparantly Kenny's never wanted him and has spoken to Mcleish about it.

zee24
yh Maca agreed.

redtide11
Good goal getter he would have done ok

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 01:13 AM
Playing in the FA cup and being cuptied is no longer a guide :( Most teams play a weakened side these days anyway

maca
8th January, 2012, 01:14 AM
It is when your not playing in europe ??

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 01:15 AM
Playing in the FA cup and being cuptied is no longer a guide :( Most teams play a weakened side these days anyway

This is true and I think Man U may play a weakened side against the sugar daddys.
Could be a case of getting the excuse in early :manuflag:

tshirtman
8th January, 2012, 01:15 AM
BD I think your being a bit harsh on Tom Adeyemi, the lads a youngster, and he was probably playing on the biggest stage in his career and maybe he was full of nerves,
yes he complained to the ref, but which footballer doesn't have a whinge during a match, he didn't go crying to his manager after the game like a certain other player,
nor did he want it reporting to the FA or the police, if he was putting it on, he could have gone a hell of a lot further, he's made no statements to the press or gone on twitter shouting his mouth off,
to me he genuinely looked upset, and it cant be a manc thing either as he's from Norwich.

and just for the record I'm from Manchester, but I'm not a dirty red.

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 01:17 AM
Maybe m8 but i don't think it matters nowadays. If they can sign and get tens of thousands a week i'm sure most would forego the chance to play in the FA cup. Not all though ;)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 01:17 AM
lucky bugger

Touching 1000 Girls' Boobs In Public - Full Version - YouTube

zee24
8th January, 2012, 01:19 AM
sorry for going off topic with last post lol

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 01:20 AM
BD I think your being a bit harsh on Tom Adeyemi, the lads a youngster, and he was probably playing on the biggest stage in his career and maybe he was full of nerves,
yes he complained to the ref, but which footballer doesn't have a whinge during a match, he didn't go crying to his manager after the game like a certain other player,
nor did he want it reporting to the FA or the police, if he was putting it on, he could have gone a hell of a lot further, he's made no statements to the press or gone on twitter shouting his mouth off,
to me he genuinely looked upset, and it cant be a manc thing either as he's from Norwich.

and just for the record I'm from Manchester, but I'm not a dirty red.

Fair comment m8. That's your opinion and i respect that , you have read mine on the matter also :)

maca
Back on topic.sweet now they were a top group

Bulld0g
sorry for going off topic with last post lol

Don't apologise lol

redtide11
8th January, 2012, 01:23 AM
lucky bugger

Touching 1000 Girls***39; Boobs In Public - Full Version - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOtYPcC4tQ)

I got bored after 998

Wolfpack
8th January, 2012, 02:19 AM
Thank God Liverpool isn't signing Bent

lfc4life
8th January, 2012, 12:48 PM
Liverpool FC Chants - ~~~~ Off Chelsea FC - with Lyrics - YouTube ha ha

zee24
8th January, 2012, 04:33 PM
Liverpool star Downing arrested after allegedly punching ex-girlfriend after nightclub row

What a tw@t if its true

Read more: Stewart Downing arrested after allegedly punching ex-girlfriend | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083829/Stewart-Downing-arrested-allegedly-punching-ex-girlfriend.html#ixzz1ishZPXNO)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 04:41 PM
LUIS SUAREZ black international pal Alvaro Pereira has warned Patrice Evra he will have to wear body armour when France meet Uruguay in a friendly later this year.

Manchester United***8217;s Patrice Evra faces international backlash - Sport Confidential - Football - Sport - People.co.uk (http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/sport-confidential/2012/01/08/manchester-united-s-patrice-evra-faces-international-backlash-102039-23686870/)

sgerrard
8th January, 2012, 06:13 PM

Does anyone believe ths would have happened if it was not for Suarez, Evra and all the publicity? I said the FA had opened a can of worms, and this is the first of many to wriggle out the can.

first of all im not sure why you have jumped on me for saying that racism is pathetic?

am i really shocked that a liverpool fan racially abused a player in that manner?.......to right i am. its not the 70's anymore, sadly people havent moved on, and its horrible to think they support the same team as me.

the tears were anger my freind, anger that at the top level, in the lads biggest game of his life he was treated like that.

you think a grown man wants to cry on camera to get noticed? the bloody lower league games are still televised, its not the first time oldham have played on tv.....thats absoloute shite.

im a coloured person, ive been racially abused, ive got into fight just cus of my skin colour.......you just want people to accept it happens?

lets move on hey

its easier for some and not so easier for others obviously....

Bulld0g
8th January, 2012, 06:49 PM
Home to Man utd 4th round FA CUP :)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 06:54 PM
yes i predicted this with what has happend it was always on the card, can see us doing them at home

zee24
8th January, 2012, 07:00 PM
I can imagine Fergie will be on the phone to Kenny already to have the clear the air talks now. lol

zee24
8th January, 2012, 08:07 PM
Fergie pats his new signing on the back lol

https://p.twimg.com/Aipv3JcCIAAygG9.jpg

zee24
8th January, 2012, 08:14 PM
Ghana youth midfielder Mumuni Abubakar will leave Accra on Sunday night to begin a two-week trial with English giants Liverpool

Youngster Mumuni Abubakar leaves tonight for Liverpool trial | GHANAsoccernet.com - Latest Football News, Football Headlines, Live Scores, Results, Fixtures (http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/youngster-mumuni-abubakar-leaves-tonight-for-liverpool-trial/)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 08:24 PM
Liverpool FC Latest Official Statement regarding Fridays game:

Liverpool Football Club has been forthright and resolute for many years in its stance against racism and any form of discrimination.

The Club has worked actively to combat discrimination and has been at the forefront of social inclusion and community activity in football, winning awards and commendations for its work throughout the world. And this Club is determined to continue its part in working with the game's ruling bodies and the other organisations active in this area.

Whatever the outcome of what is now a police investigation, all of us are deeply sorry for what happened on Friday night and our players and our Club pass on our sincere regrets to Tom Adeyemi for the upset and distress he suffered as a result of the matter at hand.

Our supporters are renowned throughout the world for their outstanding commitment, passion and fairness. They are drawn from nationalities across the globe with widely diverse backgrounds and heritages. The actions of any one individual do not represent our fans. Their stance on these issues is just as resolute as the Club's. We have a very clearly stated public stance on discrimination and intolerance with dedicated staff that work hard daily on programs in this important area.

Regarding the incident that occurred on Friday evening, we have given Merseyside police every possible assistance we can and will continue to provide the necessary support to their investigation in order to ensure this particular incident is dealt with properly. We will continue to take the strongest possible action(s) against unacceptable behaviour during our matches.

zee24
8th January, 2012, 08:33 PM
A must watch video for all in ere

John Barnes On Racism In Football - Sky News Video Player (http://news.sky.com/home/video/health/video/16144726)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 10:03 PM
Peace talks on the cards

Liverpool and Manchester United to hold peace talks before FA Cup game | Football | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/08/fa-cup-liverpool-manchester-united?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

zee24
8th January, 2012, 11:07 PM
watch that John Barnes vid he makes some good points.

Wolfpack
9th January, 2012, 02:13 AM
Ghana youth midfielder Mumuni Abubakar will leave Accra on Sunday night to begin a two-week trial with English giants Liverpool

Youngster Mumuni Abubakar leaves tonight for Liverpool trial | GHANAsoccernet.com - Latest Football News, Football Headlines, Live Scores, Results, Fixtures (http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/youngster-mumuni-abubakar-leaves-tonight-for-liverpool-trial/)

Is Giving this guy a tryout show Liverpool FC Isn't a racist club? I'm not saying this guy doesn't have some talent but you know from now on Liverpool is going to go out of It's way to show they aren't racist. Funny this Is The club doesn't need prove a thing.

zee24
9th January, 2012, 02:35 AM
Is Giving this guy a tryout show Liverpool FC Isn't a racist club? I'm not saying this guy doesn't have some talent but you know from now on Liverpool is going to go out of It's way to show they aren't racist. Funny this Is The club doesn't need prove a thing.

That's why players like Bent, Hoilett, Demba Ba, Tiote etc are being linked with us, you probably have a point.

zee24
9th January, 2012, 02:41 AM
Brings back memories

Riise free kick v Man United - YouTube

zee24
9th January, 2012, 02:47 AM
Brilliant just brilliant times

Steven Gerrard cracker vs Olympiakos - YouTube

zee24
9th January, 2012, 02:49 AM
classic

Phil Thompson Commentating Liverpool vs Arsenal - YouTube

redtide11
9th January, 2012, 09:27 AM
Liverpool star Downing arrested after allegedly punching ex-girlfriend after nightclub row

What a tw@t if its true

Read more: Stewart Downing arrested after allegedly punching ex-girlfriend | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083829/Stewart-Downing-arrested-allegedly-punching-ex-girlfriend.html#ixzz1ishZPXNO)

She should have dressed like a full back. Downing would have never beat her :roflmao:

zee24
9th January, 2012, 02:59 PM
Doesn't suprise me really, good friends with Carroll aswell that's the only thing they can beat.

zee24
9th January, 2012, 03:21 PM
Supporters should note that Liverpool Reserves home clash with Manchester United next Monday, January 16, will now take place at Chester FC.

This replaces the scheduled afternoon fixture at the Kirkby Academy, and the match will now kick-off at 7pm.

The game is at Chester FC's Exacta Stadium.

Rodolfo Borrell's side are in action tonight when they travel to Bolton in their first Barclays Premier Reserve League fixture of 2012.

The game the Lancashire FA County Ground in Leyland, kicks-off at 7pm. Watch the game live on LFC TV and LFC TV Online coverage starting at 6pm.

pillapow
9th January, 2012, 04:03 PM
Gqgging for a ticket for the fa cup game, got oldham on me fan card as a bit of loyalty ;)

zee24
9th January, 2012, 04:17 PM
not the only one mate, our ticket system is crap it needs changing.

Looks like the owners have decided on a new stadium and are in the final stages of agreeing how big and stadium sponsor, just needs a new design now. I dnt mind the design the old yanks came up with, just dnt like the look on the inside.

john1509
9th January, 2012, 09:22 PM
Brings back memories

Riise free kick v Man United - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhdSdGfbBow&feature=related)

what a strike fantastic good times

opsmonkey
9th January, 2012, 11:15 PM
not the only one mate, our ticket system is crap it needs changing.

I wholeheartedly disagree mate. The requirements for purchasing a ticket at the start of this season were that you needed a fancard, or to be an official member, and have been to a minimum of 7 league games last season, this increased to 9 for category A games

If you could meet the above criteria you were eligible for purchase in regard to games from Aug - Dec.

In Nov the club released the second half of the season games and you needed to have a minimum of 7 from last season plus 5 from the current season.

If you could not meet the requirements you had to wait until a second members sale, only a few days later, where the criteria had dropped to 3 and 3.

If you could still not meet that then you had to wait to see if any tickets went to general sale (for which they did) or had to wait until late availability tickets (from returns) went on sale, for which happens also.

The club reward loyalty by offering tickets to those first who go the most.

With regard to cup games season ticket holders are able to tick the 'auto cup' scheme as are members, meaning they get automatic allocation for cup games.

It stops every man and his dog just trying to buy Liverpool v Man Utd and Liverpool v Everton tickets twice a year.

Rewarding loyalty is a fantastic way of ensuring those who make the effort to go all the time are able to see the best games, not having to queue or battle against occasional attendees.

When I first got a fancard i was only able to buy 3 tickets per season, over the years loyalty has been rewarded so now due to previous attendances when a ticket comes out now I am eligible to apply straight away.

The opening criteria for next season (league) will be a minimum attendance to 13 home (league) games from this current season. Both me and my son will be eligible straight away , and I feel that is right as the total cost for tickets I will have paid over the season is just over ?800, factor in petrol there and back ?40 for a full tank x 19 games which gives a grand total of almost ?1600.

Surely you can't argue that someone who just wants to go to 2 or 3 games a year should have the same rights to purchase as someone who consistently goes to 17 - 19 games per season..?

wongers
10th January, 2012, 08:09 PM
great post bulldog some of these people make me laugh they are always up for the big games but can't be bothered making the effort to go to others and then want to moan when they can't get a ticket, and before those people ask yes i do go, row 52 in the kop, and stood at the back of the kop on the right behind the wall in the old kop before that

opsmonkey
10th January, 2012, 08:24 PM
great post bulldog...

BULLDOG... he's not stealing my thunder there.. :roflmao:

Wolfpack
11th January, 2012, 12:50 AM
I wholeheartedly disagree mate. The requirements for purchasing a ticket at the start of this season were that you needed a fancard, or to be an official member, and have been to a minimum of 7 league games last season, this increased to 9 for category A games

If you could meet the above criteria you were eligible for purchase in regard to games from Aug - Dec.

In Nov the club released the second half of the season games and you needed to have a minimum of 7 from last season plus 5 from the current season.

If you could not meet the requirements you had to wait until a second members sale, only a few days later, where the criteria had dropped to 3 and 3.

If you could still not meet that then you had to wait to see if any tickets went to general sale (for which they did) or had to wait until late availability tickets (from returns) went on sale, for which happens also.

The club reward loyalty by offering tickets to those first who go the most.

With regard to cup games season ticket holders are able to tick the 'auto cup' scheme as are members, meaning they get automatic allocation for cup games.

It stops every man and his dog just trying to buy Liverpool v Man Utd and Liverpool v Everton tickets twice a year.

Rewarding loyalty is a fantastic way of ensuring those who make the effort to go all the time are able to see the best games, not having to queue or battle against occasional attendees.

When I first got a fancard i was only able to buy 3 tickets per season, over the years loyalty has been rewarded so now due to previous attendances when a ticket comes out now I am eligible to apply straight away.

The opening criteria for next season (league) will be a minimum attendance to 13 home (league) games from this current season. Both me and my son will be eligible straight away , and I feel that is right as the total cost for tickets I will have paid over the season is just over ?800, factor in petrol there and back ?40 for a full tank x 19 games which gives a grand total of almost ?1600.

Surely you can't argue that someone who just wants to go to 2 or 3 games a year should have the same rights to purchase as someone who consistently goes to 17 - 19 games per season..?

So how does someone who come's over from the states and want's to buy tickets for one game. How do you get good ones? I would of said "someone on vacation" but who takes a vacation to Liverpool:rofl::rofl:

wongers
11th January, 2012, 10:16 AM
BULLDOG... he's not stealing my thunder there..
sorry mate got that wrong didn't i:stupido:

wongers
11th January, 2012, 10:18 AM
So how does someone who come's over from the states and want's to buy tickets for one game. How do you get good ones? I would of said "someone on vacation" but who takes a vacation to Liverpool:rofl::rofl:

you can apply to the club explaining your situation and about 1million visitors last year came to the city in answer to your other question you really don't know anything about us do you

lfc4life
11th January, 2012, 12:35 PM
F@@k man city .. you cannot buy histroy! you hear???

pillapow
11th January, 2012, 01:40 PM
Just watched Mancini's pressers, He knows we are very capable. I hope we win this cup. Kenny will make the fans happy.

Roberto Mancini previews the Carling Cup semi final against Liverpool - Manchester City FC (http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/City-v-Liverpool-CC-SF-Mancini-preview-one)

zee24
11th January, 2012, 06:25 PM
Liverpool have confirmed the date of the FA Cup 4th round clash with Manchester United.

The tie will take place at Anfield on Saturday January 28, 2012, and will kick-off at 12.45pm.

It will be televised live on ITV 1.

zee24
11th January, 2012, 06:52 PM
Looks like David Silva has broken his foot, which means he is out for awhile and misses key games against Liverpool in the Carling Cup and league game against SPurs coming up.

Also means i have to replace him in my fantasy team, was doing so well aswell......

pillapow
11th January, 2012, 07:25 PM
Looks like David Silva has broken his foot, which means he is out for awhile and misses key games against Liverpool in the Carling Cup and league game against SPurs coming up.

Also means i have to replace him in my fantasy team, was doing so well aswell......

~~~~ the fantasy team Zee, this could be the key to the Carling Cup !

zee24
11th January, 2012, 07:38 PM
i know was joking, its not confirmed yet anyway, but looks bad.

Just heard Johnson could be playing left back tonight

zee24
11th January, 2012, 08:08 PM
Liverpool Team: Reina ; Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson; Gerrard, Spearing; Downing, Henderson, Bellamy; Carroll

subs: Jose Enrique, Coates, Kuyt Carragher Shelvey Adam Doni.

No place for Maxi at all which is a suprise.

City Team: Hart, Richards, Savic, Lescott, Clichy, Barry, de Jong, A. Johnson, Milner, Balotelli, Aguero

subs: Pantilimon Kolarov Zabaleta Onuoha Dzeko Nasri Hargreaves

zee24
11th January, 2012, 10:43 PM
Good win tonight, thought we played really well in the 1st half the 2nd wasn't a good one for the fans to watch, i dnt understand the tactics in the 2nd half after the way we played in the 1st. We invited too much pressure on ourselves on another day could have been a bad night and could have been punished.

Thought there wasn't much different between Glen Johnson's tackle at the end then the one Kompany got red carded for they both got the ball with 2 feet.

Jaffa
11th January, 2012, 10:47 PM
Absolute rubbish 2nd half...that team were there for the taking, we made them look like a championship team in the 1st half and we looked like one in the 2nd.

We should have went for the throat. Some may say it was an away leg in a 2 legged match and 1-0 was good so defend it.......I would say bollox, lets put them to the sword while we have the chance.

Happy enough we beat them but just dissappointed we didn't drive it home.

As for the tackle by Johnston...refs are just too inconsistant, I don't think Kompany's was red and I don't think Johnstons was either.

zee24
11th January, 2012, 10:51 PM
Exactly either you give them both reds for the 2 footed tackle or don't give them, Glens was worse then Kompanys for me, but he had a good game and would have been a shame if he got sent off.

Bulld0g
11th January, 2012, 10:56 PM
That's football. some decisions go for you and some go against. If you go in with both feet off the ground your chancing a red. Neither were bad tackles IMO.

I would have taken a draw beofe the game, they were there for the taking and we dominated the first half but let them back in, in the second. 90 minutes away from Wembley :)

pillapow
11th January, 2012, 11:00 PM
Parking the bus has to be done on the rare occasion if it means winning the game, We seen Mourinho do it V Barca with Inter in last years CL Semi.

A one nil lead away at Citys ground is a very good foothold. I think Kenny got the tactics spot on, like Stevie said sometimes you have to do it the ugly way.

Oh and i won ?30 on Gerrard goal :)

Jaffa
11th January, 2012, 11:01 PM
Exactly either you give them both reds for the 2 footed tackle or don't give them, Glens was worse then Kompanys for me, but he had a good game and would have been a shame if he got sent off.

Yeah could be seen as worse Zee but the frustrating part is what is exactly Red and why do refs differ in their opinion. Was it dangerous...absolutely not and neither was Kompanys, as Lee Dixon said...are they trying to stop you winning a tackle nowdays. Dangerous tackles MUST be stopped, tackles that win the ball and are not dangerous MUST be allowed.

Jaffa
11th January, 2012, 11:07 PM
Parking the bus has to be done on the rare occasion if it means winning the game, We seen Mourinho do it V Barca with Inter in last years CL Semi.

A one nil lead away at Citys ground is a very good foothold. I think Kenny got the tactics spot on, like Stevie said sometimes you have to do it the ugly way.

Oh and i won ?30 on Gerrard goal :)

Good on your win....:bounce:

As for playing ugly, I would prefer barca tactics to Real or Inter, when you have them on the run...drive forward and put it beyond doubt.

Jose tactics are fekkin negative and always have been, I don't want that for us.

If it was 2nd leg it may have been acceptable, but 1st leg and totally in control of the game...sorry but toooooooooooo negative for me.

Just my opinion...I only wanted us to put it to bed so Bully could book his tickets and hotel for the final.............:p

zee24
11th January, 2012, 11:10 PM
The refs bring all this agro on themselves with the inconsistent decisions they make.

I agree with you pilla about having to win games ugly sometimes, but for me City were there for the taking, we never gave Gerrard nor Bellamy enough of the ball in the 2nd and Carroll doesn't like holding the ball up for some reason and at times looks like hes got 2 left feet which he would actually love if he did so lets say 2 right feet lol

pillapow
11th January, 2012, 11:21 PM
Glenn plays for England.

Kompany doesnt.

andy91
11th January, 2012, 11:23 PM
End of the day two feet tackles should be outlawed and he was off the ground so he should have been sent off.
You wouldnt then be comparing the tamer tackle made by Kompany in my honest opinion.

Andy.

maca
11th January, 2012, 11:25 PM
Oh ffs is man city the only team ever to have a man sent off ?? :bebored:

zee24
11th January, 2012, 11:25 PM
lol Ryan

Ryan Babel tonight tweeted what he first claimed were Patrice Evra and Wayne Rooney Blackberry BBM#s.

Ryan tweeted the following:

@RyanBabel : Patrick Evra on BBm 2195E10D ???

@RyanBabel : RT @rrrodje: 26F1F8A1 Wayne Rooney

Later on he did reveal that both of the BBMs were not of the Manchester United football players but of people who had abused him. Of course by then it was probably too late as the ones who had abused Ryan probably got their share of abuse.

Ryan is currently playing for Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim and is out of the reach of the FA who fined him last year for tweeting a picture of Howard Webb wearing a Manchester United shirt.

YNWA Ryan

Ryan Babel strikes again Liverpool F.C. ***8211; The Empire of The Kop (http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/2012/01/10/ryan-babel-strikes-again/)

opsmonkey
11th January, 2012, 11:27 PM
at 7.30pm I'd have taken 0-1 to us, however I think that by sitting back we could pay big time. City were utter shite and if we'd gone for it, as said above, we'd have come away with 2 or even 3 there..

never been a fan of parking the bus, i think we have more quality than that, I could understand if we'd been battered by City and just nicked a goal but when we scored we were well on top, tactical bad decision for me that.

I doubt City would have scored now, even with us off the pitch, no way they'd have hit us on the break if we'd really gone for it.

Only real saving grace is 48hrs after their final whistle against Spurs they'll be getting changed for the 2nd leg

Bulld0g
11th January, 2012, 11:27 PM
Have i missed something here :hmmmm:

zee24
11th January, 2012, 11:33 PM
I found the commentary quite drab n boring was about to nod off especially in the 2nd half. Best bit for me was Ballotelli's reaction to Adam's pat on the head lol

SG8
11th January, 2012, 11:38 PM
The difference between Kompanys Red Card and Johnsons tackle was that Rooney was not the ref!!!

pillapow
12th January, 2012, 12:11 AM
Have i missed something here :hmmmm:

Apparently we should of battered them to a pulp, Its the same on Lfc.tv -

I thought Kenny went about it the right way.

Some people forget how good City are.

zee24
12th January, 2012, 12:19 AM
City wern't that good today we just let them back in the game, had we played the same way we did the first we would have created more in the 2nd and possibily scored another

pillapow
12th January, 2012, 12:25 AM
City wern't that good today we just let them back in the game, had we played the same way we did the first we would have created more in the 2nd and possibily scored another

Like the skipper said after the game, the pretty stuff will come at Anfield.

zee24
12th January, 2012, 12:47 AM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01436/m22_1B_666x450_1436463a.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/1/11/1326314838364/Soccer---Carling-Cup---Se-004.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/1/11/1326314840432/sport-005.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/1/11/1326320556600/Manchester-City-v-Liverpo-016.jpg

spondulick
12th January, 2012, 01:08 AM
The difference between Kompanys Red Card and Johnsons tackle was that Rooney was not the ref!!! weather you are for or against two footed tackles the fact is vince got a four match ban,these situations crop up now and again.just tough luck,he's a big lad and i'm sure sensible enough to think twice before he before he commits to the same type of tackle again.

zee24
12th January, 2012, 01:30 AM
Samir Nasri gets ripped on by Liverpool fans after City game - YouTube

zee24
12th January, 2012, 02:11 AM
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini was involved in an angry tunnel exchange with Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard after the 1-0 Carling Cup defeat at the Etihad Stadium.

The pair clashed twice, the second particularly fractious, with Gerrard annoyed at Mancini's response to a late tackle by Glen Johnson on Joleon Lescott. However, after Mancini had completed a round of interviews, they had a further, more cordial discussion, although the City chief was clearly not a happy man.

''Steven Gerrard can say what he wants,'' said Mancini. ''I said what I think. That is what I am used to doing. It is not important what Steven Gerrard or the other players have said.''

Mancini is still annoyed at the four-match ban skipper Vincent Kompany must serve following his controversial dismissal against Manchester United at the weekend. And Mancini felt an even greater sense of injustice this evening as he felt Johnson's tackle on Lescott was even more questionable.

''It was worse,'' he said. ''This tackle was worse. Gerrard came to me and said I said something. It was not for Johnson. It is for the tackle. This tackle was worse than Vinny's. Everyone can see it.''

Gerrard was quick to respond, saying on BBC1: ''It surprises me because he had a go at Wayne Rooney. Now he's had a go at one of ours.''

Stevie vs Mancini, i know who my money would be on lol

SG8
12th January, 2012, 10:50 AM
weather you are for or against two footed tackles the fact is vince got a four match ban,these situations crop up now and again.just tough luck,he's a big lad and i'm sure sensible enough to think twice before he before he commits to the same type of tackle again.

I am merely pointing out the difference between the two outcomes. The Man City players just got on with the game, I don't think Foy was even going to give a free kick until Rooney interfered, even Nani was playing on.

Thinking twice about making the tackle in future may lead to conceding a goal and losing a match, and losing a match may be the difference between winning a title or not.

zee24
12th January, 2012, 05:26 PM
Steven Gerrard has officially extended his contract at the club in a long-term deal.

Kenny Dalglish today spoke of his delight after Steven Gerrard put pen to paper on an extension to his Liverpool contract.

Speaking the day after watching his captain drive the Reds to within 90 minutes of the Carling Cup final with the winning goal at Manchester City, Dalglish admits today's news of a new deal is another massive boost for everybody connected with the club.

"It's fantastic for everybody," said the manager. "Over the past couple of years he's had a couple of disappointing spells where he's picked up injuries through no fault of anybody. He picked up a couple of infections which were completely unrelated. He's come back fantastically well and is starting to get himself back to full fitness.

"For us, for Steven and for everybody connected with football club it's fantastic news. We're delighted for him and are looking forward to him getting back to full fitness and working hard for us and with us."

As well as his leadership qualities on the pitch, Dalglish is also grateful for the role his captain plays behind the scenes.

"He does everything. People only see what he does on the pitch," he added. "It's the same for Carra as well who is also influential among the young players. They are two great examples for them to sit and look up to.

"Steven, being the club captain, is very impressive - if there's a problem to be sorted in the dressing room, which isn't very often, he'll deal with it and it doesn't come any further than the dressing room which is fantastic for us. It doesn't happen too often but if it happens he steps in. So he stands up to be counted on and off the pitch. He's been a fantastic servant to the football club so let's hope he gets past his present contract as well.

"He's been here since he was a very young boy. In this day and age there's not many people who go through their football career and represent just one club, especially people with quality like Steven. It's not as if he's been at a football club that's been without success either. If you're happy where you're playing, you're enjoying what you're doing and you enjoy the football club I don't see any reason to move, and it's fantastic for us that he hasn't."

And with a difficult 2011 behind him, Kenny is hoping Gerrard's early 2012 form can be repeated during the months to come.

"He's scored in two of the three games this year. If he keeps that up he'll win the Golden Boot!"

Wolfpack
12th January, 2012, 05:47 PM
It was a good win away from home but it's only the Carling Cup. League play is what matters. Downing and Henderson really sucked. Steven Gerrard is the best cause he will give his all for the club. Not many players like him would decide to drop back and play defense knowing it don't give glory. Thank god City didn't score cause Liverpool wasn't going to score in the 2nd half unless god intervened. Give alot of credit to Joe Hart finally the English national team has a world class keeper.

zee24
12th January, 2012, 06:24 PM
What was said between Steven Gerrard & Roberto Mancini in an audio recording

Gerrard - Mancini tunnel Fight (Audio) - YouTube

zee24
12th January, 2012, 06:28 PM
If Mancini's got a problem with the tackle he should take it up with the FA and ref and not by going up to our captain at the end of the game and pointing it out to him, just because Kenny didn't see it.

I am abit suprised Stevie interrupts the interview tho the players n managers have a right to say what they like to the media and answer as honestly as they want to the questions they are getting asked.

Wolfpack
12th January, 2012, 07:44 PM
Mancini has a point about the tackle but should direct his anger at the FA. He also should know those tackles don't fly against ManU since Rooney and whiskey nose cry too much. Give credit to the Lescott for not rolling around on the pitch like he got hit by a car.

zee24
12th January, 2012, 08:00 PM
Stevie G through the years

Pictures One new deal: 12 great pictures (http://forums.thisisanfield.com/showthread.php?31418-One-new-deal-12-great-pictures&p=927405#post927405)

wongers
12th January, 2012, 08:40 PM
End of the day two feet tackles should be outlawed and he was off the ground so he should have been sent off.
You wouldnt then be comparing the tamer tackle made by Kompany in my honest opinion.

Andy.

well you would say that being a city fan,the truth is neither of them should have been sent off as kompany actually won the ball and johnson won the ball neither of them touched the opposing player the problem is that refs interpret different tackles in different ways thats the way it go's

pillapow
13th January, 2012, 03:00 PM
Carling Cup 2nd leg tickets available now for members with zero loyalty, Just got my ticket in CE4 !

Cant wait !

Wolfpack
13th January, 2012, 04:13 PM
Carling Cup 2nd leg tickets available now for members with zero loyalty, Just got my ticket in CE4 !

Cant wait !

Just something about this quote?:hmmmm:lol

pillapow
13th January, 2012, 06:28 PM
Just something about this quote?:hmmmm:lol

Haha, My loyalty is FA Cup games, I have been using touts also.. This should ensure me a Wembley ticket anyway.

wongers
13th January, 2012, 08:10 PM
no it won't mate and don't put your usual mockers on it we haven't got there yet

zee24
13th January, 2012, 10:16 PM
Stewart Downing may consider himself the unluckiest player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index. The Liverpool winger has had more shots on goal without scoring than any other player (44) and has also put in more crosses without being credited an assist than any other player (65)

What it doesn't tell you is how many of the 44 shots on goal were actually on target and how many of the 65 crosses actually were chances.

pillapow
13th January, 2012, 11:34 PM
no it won't mate and don't put your usual mockers on it we haven't got there yet

And why wont it ?

I havent put the mockers on anything anyway :)

zee24
14th January, 2012, 03:47 PM
Liverpool Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Carra, Coates, Enrique, Downing, Henderson, Adam, Gerrard, Kuyt.

Subs: Doni, Kelly, Flanagan, Aurelio, Shelvey, Carroll, Bellamy

5 at the back? or will we be playing with wing backs or maybe Johnson on the right wing, will be interesting to watch, would have prefered seeing Bellamy start then Kuyt.

zee24
14th January, 2012, 03:48 PM
By the way the refs Howard bleeding Webb

zee24
14th January, 2012, 04:34 PM
LJ live on sat doesn't let me on the site its registration only is there any other sites like this? i cnt be botherd to register coz i know im hardly going to use it and will forget my password

zee24
14th January, 2012, 04:51 PM
65% possession from the first half and nothing to show from it. Coates reminds me of Agger he looks good and comforatble on the ball likes to take on players bringing the ball out, hopefully not too much like David Luiz does. Enriques been great, i just don't understand why Kuyts upfront he lacks the pace needed for Adam, Downing n Gerrards ball through and is too predictable for the Stoke defence.

pjtaff
14th January, 2012, 05:10 PM
hi has anyone got a good link i can use to watch the match please, useing firstrowsports.tv at the mo but keeps freezing
many thanks
taf

zee24
14th January, 2012, 05:18 PM
download sopcast mate always the best coverage

channel 122457

pjtaff
14th January, 2012, 06:02 PM
download sopcast mate always the best coverage

channel 122457
downloaded it but just keeps telling me channel off line?

zee24
14th January, 2012, 06:09 PM
WTF i say WTF was that dominated another game at home and it finishes 0-0 again. Im not criticising KK but really what does Kuyt bring to the team upfront he missed atleast 2 good chances late on? Bellamy has goals in him which Kuyt doesn't yet Bellamy starts on the bench when he should start every game for me.

Also games like these against a long ball team like Stoke who have big tall defenders suits Carroll to a tee, hes big can cause more problems for them then Kuyt ever can.

Why don't we ever have enough players in the box looks to me we havn't changed much from Rafas time when this is concerned, i mean whats the point whiping in cross after cross when theres hardly ever anyone in the box.

Howard Webb is a tw@t the Stoke defenders are allowed to bare hug Carroll in the pen box and not get punished according to Webbs book.

Frustated LFC fan is an understatement after whats gone on this season especially at home, they need seriously need to invest in a striker and a creative player someone that can lock defences like that of Stoke and teams which come to park the bus.

last thing i think Adam is finally beleiving those fans who regard him as Alonso's replacement, he showed some great passing ability at some points and some stupid hollywood shots from half way when he could have found runners on to goal. Players like him n Skrtel need re-educating they make some silly decisons at times which isn't in the teams best interest.

I cannot see CL qualification if this goes on any longer and even winning the Carling cup and failing to get a top 4 spot won't save KK from the doubters or even the owners for that matter.

Hope im wrong and we pick up in the business end of the season RANT OVER

Jaffa
14th January, 2012, 06:11 PM
downloaded it but just keeps telling me channel off line?

When that happens, just click on another sopcast link, you can find links here

FREE Football Streaming info : Watch live football on your pc, free football streams! (http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/)

Jaffa
14th January, 2012, 06:18 PM
All through my life I have always considered Anfield as a fortress, teams don't go there to win, they go there not to get beat...unfortunately this season our own players are forgetting.........it doesn't mean them that don't go there to win.

Disappointed and frustrated again would be an understatement.

Have I told you lot my opinion before ??? .........WE NEED A STRIKER.

zee24
14th January, 2012, 06:23 PM
Disappointed and frustrated again would be an understatement.

Have I told you lot my opinion before ??? .........WE NEED A STRIKER.

exactly what i said

Frustated LFC fan is an understatement after whats gone on this season especially at home, they need seriously need to invest in a striker and a creative player someone that can lock defences like that of Stoke and teams which come to park the bus.

Jaffa
14th January, 2012, 06:26 PM
exactly what i said

Yeah I know zee but it was tongue in cheek from me cos I have posted it many times before.

zee24
14th January, 2012, 06:48 PM
true more n more thinking the same. You think i can sue the club for losing my hair? lol amount of times ive pulld some out

zee24
14th January, 2012, 07:17 PM
For those of you who havn't seen the game and will wait to watch it on MOTD later tonight, apparantly its the last match they will show, but i wouldn't bother watching it.

opsmonkey
14th January, 2012, 08:43 PM
wrong choice of players for me, bad tactics.. it's ok to set up to stop Stoke playing at the Britannia but not at Anfield.. Bemoaning the lack of goals then picking a team with Kuyt as the sole attacker is contradictory at best..

Downing, Henderson and Carroll all failing to live up to expectation...
Dirk Kuyt is finally showing everyone what I've thought for years, running 10km a game is not enough when you have the touch of an elephant

Bulld0g
14th January, 2012, 08:53 PM
As soon as i heard the team i knew it had 0-0 written all over it. Five at the back against Stoke at home. What a negative setup. Why we have to put a team out to combat anyone is mystifying but to afford Stoke that respect is ~~~~ing baffling :hmmmm:
This is the worse performance i have seen under Kenny. One shot on target is disgraceful and highlights the fact we desperately need a striker, now, not in a few weeks. We can't carry on getting these results at home or we can kiss goodbye to the Champions League.

redtide11
15th January, 2012, 12:39 AM
Now some football is played we have ideas as to how things will end. How will you say Liverpool will end this season.

"NEED A STIKER" lol you have one of the premier expensive player. I look at Liverpools situation and daglish has made all of decisions bad.
Carrol
T-Shirts
Racism statements that filter into fans
Tactically over defensive

Todays game was painfull to say the least

zee24
15th January, 2012, 12:50 AM
Now some football is played we have ideas as to how things will end. How will you say Liverpool will end this season.

"NEED A STIKER" lol you have one of the premier expensive player. I look at Liverpools situation and daglish has made all of decisions bad.
Carrol
T-Shirts
Tactically over defensive

Todays game was painfull to say the least

Painfull for whom? not for you being a Utd fan

What racism statements, he backed a player he didnt make no racist statements.

Paying over the odds for a player and it not working out to how you had hoped isn't something new for any manager in the PL. Just ask Fergie hes had a number of players hes paid over the odds for and they ended up moving on a season or 2 later.

How much did you pay for Anderson? Bebe? Berbetov who sits on the bench, David De Gea

redtide11
15th January, 2012, 01:10 AM
Painfull for whom? not for you being a Utd fan

What racism statements, he backed a player he didnt make no racist statements.

Paying over the odds for a player and it not working out to how you had hoped isn't something new for any manager in the PL. Just ask Fergie hes had a number of players hes paid over the odds for and they ended up moving on a season or 2 later.

How much did you pay for Anderson? Bebe? Berbetov who sits on the bench, David De Gea

You still think Suarez "make no racist statement" despite him calling another man negro and Kuyt,Comolli and his self backing this up ? Really i mean really. Guilty is what he is proved by his own admission.
However this is not to what I ask, I just wonder how much of this would occur without management mistakes or naivety and also how the fans feel the season shapes up now.

I have no access to Fergusons accounts but i will say Berbatov has proved very useful getting a golden boot last year and a superb hatrick. Money well spend ask SAF

?35 million tho
REALLY

zee24
15th January, 2012, 01:18 AM
You havn't mentioned the other players Fergie wasted money on, every manager cnt get it right with every buy, yes we paid over the top for Carroll but sometimes you have to take risks in life, if it had worked everyone would have praised him just like Rooney Fergie paid alot for him at a young age and it worked out. With Carroll it obviously hasn't.

Now jog on

Wolfpack
15th January, 2012, 03:05 AM
Playing Kuyt upfront alone was a mistake. Kenny needed to play 2 upfront from the start. Stoke was playing for a tie and parked the bus. I can't blame Kuyt of Carroll since Stoke has some very big defenders plus Crouch. Liverpool needs a Holding midfielder cause Adam don't want play their and cause of it Gerrard is playing a little to deep to be effective going forward. I don't get why everyone wants a striker? He would get as much service as Carroll and Kuyt got today and that would be nothing. out of all the crosses Johnson made maybe one of two were ok. Liverpool can't cross the ball with any quality.

zee24
15th January, 2012, 03:49 AM
Whats the point crossing the ball when you don't have anyone there to get on the end of them? Did you watch the game and all season long we never have enough players in the box

Bulld0g
15th January, 2012, 03:19 PM

We're not racist we only hate Mancs :roflmao:

pillapow
15th January, 2012, 06:50 PM
As soon as i heard the team i knew it had 0-0 written all over it. Five at the back against Stoke at home. What a negative setup. Why we have to put a team out to combat anyone is mystifying but to afford Stoke that respect is ~~~~ing baffling :hmmmm:
This is the worse performance i have seen under Kenny. One shot on target is disgraceful and highlights the fact we desperately need a striker, now, not in a few weeks. We can't carry on getting these results at home or we can kiss goodbye to the Champions League.

Its plain to see but will Henry dust off the cobwebs on his wallet ? Im not so sure.

gc1966
15th January, 2012, 08:26 PM
We're not racist we only hate Mancs :roflmao:

is it right they have renamed the ground

klu klux klanfield................

zee24
15th January, 2012, 10:25 PM
In an interview with Talksport today Bruce Grobbelaar claims KD will deffo sign a striker and is interested in bringing 2 in. One apparantly is a South American who plays in Holland which alot of people are claiming to be David Texeira who plays for dutch club FC Groningen and is a Uruguayan, who could have been recommended by Suarez and Coates.

Whether its true or not i don't think KD will be happy with Bruce opening his mouth.

By the way David Texeira's full name is C?sar David Texeira Torres, so maybe the rumours were true Torres is coming to Liverpool but just not the one we know of.

We have also been linked with midfielder Esteban Granero these past few days who is at Real Madrid and has come out in recent days along with his agent saying he wants to move to Liverpool.

redtide11
16th January, 2012, 12:23 AM
is it right they have renamed the ground

klu klux klanfield................

Post deleted due to a member becoming offended

None intended

andy1967
16th January, 2012, 12:03 PM
What's Bruce got to do with Ken new's signings :p

pillapow
16th January, 2012, 12:58 PM
What's Bruce got to do with Ken new's signings :p

One could say the same with regards to you and this thread.

zee24
16th January, 2012, 03:23 PM
Oh look its Andy, have they finally let you out the looney bin lol

ziggycat
16th January, 2012, 04:02 PM
Why has my post been removed ?

Shady
16th January, 2012, 04:03 PM
because ur a fud on the wind up ;)

ziggycat
16th January, 2012, 04:12 PM
because ur a fud on the wind up ;)

No not a wind up at all. Merely defending my city and my club. If you want to clean the thread delete posts #8491 & #8493.

zee24
16th January, 2012, 05:39 PM
ziggy what club do u support?