PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

redtide11
29th January, 2012, 12:01 PM
When will you lot learn? You got english clubs banned from europe. There is so much public attention atm about racism in football and here is some idiot thats supposed to be a fan of football

BBC News - Arrest over ***039;gesture***039; at Liverpool-Manchester United tie (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16775767)

Am taking nothing away from the team themselves but you clowns have to learn your lesson at some point. Irritates me like the itch you cant reach.

Did not want to mention this as the subject is delicate and takes away from the football but since you are long standing member and already have then people may aswell see why the guy is arrested.
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r521/redtide11/tapatalk_1327796771375.jpg
Perhaps the guy far left just has a couple of itchy armpits ;)
Funky gibbon T-shirt to follow lol

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 12:20 PM
When will you lot learn? You got english clubs banned from europe. There is so much public attention atm about racism in football and here is some idiot thats supposed to be a fan of football

BBC News - Arrest over ***039;gesture***039; at Liverpool-Manchester United tie (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16775767)

Am taking nothing away from the team themselves but you clowns have to learn your lesson at some point. Irritates me like the itch you cant reach.

You lot? One person among 45000 and your right there acusing "us lot" of being racist. Has he been charged? Is he doing a monkey impression or is he saying someone is a chicken? "Your lot" have judged already as usual.

And WTF do you mean by when will you learn, you got English clubs banned from Europe? That was nearly 27 years ago what has that got to do with anything today. Think before you post more ~~~~in shite like that. It's comments like yours that have nothing to do with football we're trying to keep off the football forums.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 12:22 PM
Did not want to mention this as the subject is delicate and takes away from the football but since you are long standing member and already have then people may aswell see why the guy is arrested.
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r521/redtide11/tapatalk_1327796771375.jpg
Perhaps the guy far left just has a couple of itchy armpits ;)
Funky gibbon T-shirt to follow lol

Then why mention it when you know it's already been mentioned in another thread and then make a stupid inflmatory remark about it. See my other reply to another manc in a Liverpool thread.

Jaffa
29th January, 2012, 12:24 PM
Theres already a thread on the forum about that idiot http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f86/arrest-over-gesture-liverpool-manchester-united-tie-252755/ ...lets stick to football in here.

Some sore fekkin losers about I tell you, no mention about who dominated who in league match when Mancs stole a draw, but when they play keep ball and rack up the possession stats, all of a sudden they dominate a match where Reina has 1 save to make.

Lets put it like this...Fergie says he was proud of his teams good performance, I thought we were poor.........so a poor us beat a good you's

I have said it time and time again, we have totally dominated teams in the league and not got the goals...thats why we are 7th. The only stat that counts is the goals stat, possesion gets you NO points and certainly doesn't get you into the next round of the cup.

redtide11
29th January, 2012, 12:29 PM
Chickens are renowned for making that shape with their beaks arent they hahahaha

maca
29th January, 2012, 12:32 PM
Chickens are renowned for making that shape with their beaks arent they hahahaha
Just accept it m8 you lost end of ..

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 12:32 PM
Your seriously saying that looks nothing like a chicken impression?

redtide11
29th January, 2012, 12:39 PM
Your seriously saying that looks nothing like a chicken impression?

Well his side was getting battered at home by United reserves so perhaps he was flapping a bit lol

I think the shape he is making with his mouth suggests he is doing something else but if chickens is what you see then so be it.

Jaffa
29th January, 2012, 12:43 PM
Well his side was getting battered at home by United reserves so perhaps he was flapping a bit lol

I think the shape he is making with his mouth suggests he is doing something else but if chickens is what you see then so be it.

Battered....what fekkin match were you watching, playing the ball about amongst you is not battering a team, ffs we had more shots, your keeper had more saves to make and you lot think you battered us...oh dear I forgot, it was your reserves, but don't forget we did give you a chance and started with 3 of our 1st team on the bench, once we brought them you didn't have that possession anymore.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 12:45 PM
Doesn't matter what i see you have made your mind up already. I was saying he hasn't been charged don't be judgemental he could have been calling someone a chicken but you have judged already.

Is this the same reserve side that battered Wigan and were a squad full of worldbeaters lol Reserve side is right because your clubs slipping and that's all you've got now a squad full of mediocrity lol Three shots on target in 90 minutes of domination :embarassed:

bowie
29th January, 2012, 12:46 PM
Finally i would just like to remind the united fans that i have been telling you for the last 3 months that your team is on the way down....

You laughed at me

Even before you got knocked out of the champions league i told you that you were declining, people on here laughed at me.

I called this 3 months ago and i was bang on right about your weak team and squad.

Your on the way down we are on the way up.....and you dont like it.

Liverpool did the same smash and grabb on you that you have done to teams over years....i bet it hurt! lol

Its going to be funny to watch you over the next few years when you arent winning everything anymore, i wonder how loyal you will be

I wonder how much longer the blind faith will continue?

Not very long

YNWA

WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY!!!

heard it all before pal, plenty of times over the years.

and as for blind faith, tea pot? kettle?

andy1967
29th January, 2012, 12:51 PM
A Carrol picks up a bonus this week off ?150 k just for being at LFC for a year, not for goals, not for how he has played, just for being their. Does he disserve it?

maca
29th January, 2012, 12:51 PM
yes..........

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 12:52 PM
Of course he does. Even if it's only because he had a hand in the two goals yesterday lol

Jaffa
29th January, 2012, 12:55 PM
A Carrol picks up a bonus this week off ?150 k just for being at LFC for a year, not for goals, not for how he has played, just for being their. Does he disserve it?

If it's in his contract...then YES he deserves it. If his contract had said you must score x amount of goals within that year then that would have been different.

wongers
29th January, 2012, 01:36 PM
here we go again liverpool beat the mancs and there on the forum bringing anything up that will deflects from us winning just accept you got beat like we've had to accept it in the past, keeping hold of the ball and creating NOTHING doesen't win you games hilighting an idiot in the crowd doesen't win you games, liverpool were quite happy to let you have the ball until it came to the last third when you couldn't get past our defence the stats bear this out stop your bleating and jog on
losers

cunny
29th January, 2012, 02:07 PM
Did I not say I was taking nothing away from the teams? I also just read that the majority of the fans of both sides behaved with only 2 arrests and 17 people ejected from the stadium. Quite impressed with those figures considering recent events.

Yes there are some idiots that call themselves fans. Maybe our team is in decline. Maybe were not. Thing is. You beat us. We were punished for not creating anything in the last 3rd of the pitch and having a shite keeper.

But with those failings. Liverpool fc are still behind united and will be for a while.

maca
29th January, 2012, 02:26 PM
Good read Football’s best managers - FT.com (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/f340caae-47cd-11e1-b646-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1kqtbWsdx)

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 02:39 PM
I see sir Bob is top of the pile again where he belongs :)

gc1966
29th January, 2012, 02:39 PM
interesting read maca and thx for the post but i feel it takes too narrow a viewpoint to reach the conclusions laid out

gc1966
29th January, 2012, 02:40 PM
I see sir Bob is top of the pile again where he belongs :)

yeah,but was never the biggest boomtown rats fan if truth be told

sgerrard
29th January, 2012, 02:46 PM
Im amazed that united fans can come in this thread and still try and have a go at Liverpool!

We beat you fair and sqaure, how classless of you not to accept that you have been knocked out by us.

Says it all about united fans, no grace, no class at all.

I'd be ashamed if liverpool had lost and if our fans had reacted like this.

Sometimes you have to swallow the bitter pill and just say "one of our biggest rivals knocked us out of the cup....and swallow it"

It would hurt me if we lost that game yesterday

BUT WE DIDNT!

We beat you and we are going to wembley, and your not.

Why try and take away from our victory? You have done this to so many teams over the years and its always "what great team spirit united have, never say die attitude, we keep going until the end"

I really think you lot have shown no class in accepting that you lost yesterday, i would hate to support a club that cant accept a defeat.....

Its time to look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you lost. Every team has injuries, and even some of the players you mentioned are shit to be honest....

Somebody even used bebe's name in the united thread lol

gc1966
29th January, 2012, 02:47 PM
welcome back sg

sgerrard
29th January, 2012, 02:50 PM
welcome back sg

Thanks mate, and you have shown more class and humilaity than all of the other united fans put together.

I agree with everything you said, and i do still think you have a great chance to win the league.

But as ive said, teams have closed the gap on you and it really is going to be harder and harder for you in the coming seasons.

redtide11
29th January, 2012, 04:09 PM
Good read Football’s best managers - FT.com (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/f340caae-47cd-11e1-b646-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1kqtbWsdx)

Thats based on wages lol so now shall we base it upon the success which is what were all after ;)

The 50 greatest managers of all time | The Football Pantheon (http://footballpantheon.com/2011/07/the-50-greatest-managers-of-all-time/6/)

lfc4life
29th January, 2012, 04:09 PM
Q: Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled all their latest stamps?
A: They had pictures of Manchester United on them and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

zee24
29th January, 2012, 04:26 PM
Q: Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled all their latest stamps?
A: They had pictures of Manchester United on them and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

ahh the old ones are the best lol

zee24
29th January, 2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks mate, and you have shown more class and humilaity than all of the other united fans put together.

I agree with everything you said, and i do still think you have a great chance to win the league.

But as ive said, teams have closed the gap on you and it really is going to be harder and harder for you in the coming seasons.

i thought gc was a blue nose fan?

sgerrard
29th January, 2012, 04:37 PM
i thought gc was a blue nose fan?

That makes him even more of a proper football fan then in my eyes.

Read his psots, i think he talks alot of sense.

sgerrard
29th January, 2012, 04:42 PM
Thats based on wages lol so now shall we base it upon the success which is what were all after ;)

The 50 greatest managers of all time | The Football Pantheon (http://footballpantheon.com/2011/07/the-50-greatest-managers-of-all-time/6/)

Your the typical united fan, no class no style...just a nobody

You have been shouting people down in both threads, and trying to take away from our victory yesterday at every opportunity

All you keep saying is "we won this, we have that player, we are better, our team is better, we have injuries"

fair enough

how shit does it make you yesterday then? You lost, your out of the cup to a team you keep on calling shit...so what does that make you right now?

Your great team and great manager lost to his biggest rival in one of the last few trophys you can win, it was a huge game for you, deny it all you want.

You wont be going to wembley this year and that is because of us

Kindly shut up now, your just making yourself look more and more stupid.

lfc4life
29th January, 2012, 04:43 PM
we have got brighton lol

zee24
29th January, 2012, 04:53 PM
FA Cup 5th round FULL draw: To be played on the weekend of the 18th of Feb

Liverpool Vs Brighton

Everton Vs Blackpool/Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea Vs Birmingham City

Crawly Town Vs Stoke City

Stevenage Vs Tottenham

Norwich City Vs Leicester City

Sunderland/Midlesbrough Vs Arsenal/Aston Villa

Millwall/Southampton Vs Bolton

zee24
29th January, 2012, 05:42 PM
Sir Alex has stated he intends to bring a lot of new faces to Manchester United.

Wayne Rooney is reported to have asked for one.

zee24
29th January, 2012, 06:18 PM
In light of the recent racism scandals in English football, Man Utd have proven themselves as a club offering equal opportunities for all. A black defender, an Asian midfielder, and a disabled **** in goal.

young
29th January, 2012, 06:35 PM
Your the typical united fan, no class no style...just a nobody

You have been shouting people down in both threads, and trying to take away from our victory yesterday at every opportunity

All you keep saying is "we won this, we have that player, we are better, our team is better, we have injuries"

fair enough

how shit does it make you yesterday then? You lost, your out of the cup to a team you keep on calling shit...so what does that make you right now?

Your great team and great manager lost to his biggest rival in one of the last few trophys you can win, it was a huge game for you, deny it all you want.

You wont be going to wembley this year and that is because of us

Kindly shut up now, your just making yourself look more and more stupid.
think you should have said this season. if we win the league,we will be going.

Take my hat of fergie got it totaly wrong, you deserved the win. we should have put 11 men behind the ball like liverpool did playing at home for most of the game, and hit you on the break oh well wasnt meant to be some you win some you lose.

john1509
29th January, 2012, 06:44 PM
it realy stings red when you get beat by your biggest rivals dosent it .what makes it more sweeter is that evra made the mistake and let kuyt score i have realy enjoyed this weeks football good times

young
29th January, 2012, 06:47 PM
it realy stings red when you get beat by your biggest rivals dosent it .what makes it more sweeter is that evra made the mistake and let kuyt score i have realy enjoyed this weeks football good times

it does mate realy does. but i think you would have been the same if it was on other foot.,

sgerrard
29th January, 2012, 06:47 PM
think you should have said this season. if we win the league,we will be going.

Take my hat of fergie got it totaly wrong, you deserved the win. we should have put 11 men behind the ball like liverpool did playing at home for most of the game, and hit you on the break oh well wasnt meant to be some you win some you lose.

so you want to talk about next season already?!

lol

we are going to wembley FOR DEFINATE.......THIS SEASON!

Are you?

NO.....lol

Again you tried to detract from our win, we sat deep, your team was shit, only had 3 shots on target lol we counter attacked you and won the game :)

next season your midfield might look like this giggs, scholes, roy keane, bryan robson

Just admit it, your shit and you got knocked out the cup

bye bye united

we will look over our shoulder at you while we are on our cup run

:)

sgerrard
29th January, 2012, 06:49 PM
it does mate realy does. but i think you would have been the same if it was on other foot.,

No we wouldnt, we would look at ourselves and what went wrong.

We dont "try" and take the mick out of the team that just beat us....thats just blind stupidity

blind faith

its time to look at why you lost and only got 3 shots on target

we are delighted to beat out biggest rival and we are delighted that we are going to wembley.

Rscab
29th January, 2012, 08:10 PM
http://dennisprice.net/gallery/sh_t1.jpg

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 08:23 PM
Liverpool fc have announced that they have signed a sponsorship deal with Fairy Liquid because they have no problem removing shite from the cups ;)

opsmonkey
29th January, 2012, 09:07 PM
great result yesterday, didn't think the first half approach was correct, thankfully we came out to attack second half not counter, made for a better game..

There's not much sweeter than an 88 minute goal.. maybe only a 92 min goal would have topped that :D

zee24
29th January, 2012, 09:44 PM
sgerrard how did you go from being a dk veteran to now a senior member?

zee24
29th January, 2012, 10:13 PM
Footballers life on facebook
------------------------------

Bobby Zamora rejected Phil Brown's friend request
Fraizer Campbell rejected Phil Brown's friend request
Marc-Antoine Fortune rejected Phil Brown's friend request
Michael Owen rejected Phil Brown's friend request
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsene Wenger is not worried about his lack of transfers this transfer window as he has internal solutions 1 hour ago

Alexander Song Billong likes this
Visakri Diaby likes this
Frimpong likes this
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joleon Lescott has to go to work tomorrow : ( 13 minutes ago

Craig Bellamy has joined the group Money is ruining football

- Benjani likes this
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luis Suarez: Oh no! I've just had my new house robbed!!!
Steven Gerrard, Jerzy Dudek, John-Arne Riise, Lucas Leiva, Dirk Kuyt, Peter Crouch, Jose Reina and Daniel Agger like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Sat'day random drinks n' antics LOLZ

Ledley King has been tagged
---------------------------------------

Ashley C can't find his fone, can some1 give it a buzz for us?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roque Santa Cruz is looking forward to starting on Saturday

Craig Bellamy is looking forward to starting on Saturday

Carlos Tevez is looking forward to starting on Saturday

Emmanuel Adebayor is looking forward to starting on Saturday

Robinho is looking forward to starting on Saturday

Benjani is looking forward to starting on Saturday
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Gerrard hopes his 'groin' injury clears in time for Sunday z
Yesterday at 20:03 ? Comment ? Like

Ben Foster Ditto z
------------------------------------------

Joleon Lescott became a fan of money.

Gareth Barry likes this
-------------------------------

Marcus Bent is hoping to start at Old Trafford - 1 hour ago
Sir Alex Ferguson Likes This.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy Goram became friends with Andy Goram
-------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Redknapp is literally on facebook
--------------------------------------------------

Frank Lampard is LOLing at Stevie G - 3 hours ago 3 comments

-Steven Gerrard ****** off Lamps

-Rio Ferdinand oi oi epic banter lads

-Steven Gerrard did he dedicate the banter to his Mum
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Ashley My evil plan is almost complete.
Niall Quinn & Peter Reid like this.
-------------------------------------

Glen Johnson is looking at new toilet seats in B&Q
------------------------------------------------------------

Tomas Rosisky is fit and loving life! can't wait for the new season 1 week ago

Tomas Rosisky is depressed
3 days ago
---------------------------------------------

Samir Nasri is watching Top Gear on Dave. Cheers Abou
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Moyes is skint

Mark Hughes likes this
---------------------------------

Didier Drogba poked Jens Lehmann 3 years ago

Jens Lehmann went down holding his face

zee24
29th January, 2012, 10:13 PM
found this earlier lol

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 10:18 PM
Didier Drogba poked Jens Lehmann 3 years ago

Jens Lehmann went down holding his face

:roflmao: lol

opsmonkey
29th January, 2012, 10:28 PM
Football Association statement on the FA Cup 4th round match between Liverpool and Manchester United..

<LINK> (http://twitpic.com/8dbmle/full)

zee24
29th January, 2012, 10:29 PM
Kristoffer Nordfeldt has revealed that he is having talks with Liverpool tomorrow.

The Swedish goalkeeper once attracted interest from the likes of Ajax and Borussia Monchengladbach but has been without a club since leaving IF Brommapojkarna last year.

He will meet with Anfield chiefs regarding a possible deal with the Reds resigned to seeing Alexander Doni end his short-lived spell with the club by securing a move away.

Doni's impending departure will pave the way for Nordfeldt's potential arrival with the 22-year-old's goalkeeping attributes likened to Manchester United and Spain stopper David de Gea.

Any of this true? Doni's linked with Catania, because he's not settled in Liverpool and his not been given a chance in the first team. Likened to De Gea lol unlucky him then

zee24
29th January, 2012, 10:30 PM
lol ops good post

zee24
29th January, 2012, 11:24 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg876/scaled.php?tn=0&server=876&filename=vizxl.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Wolfpack
29th January, 2012, 11:37 PM
I read that Liverpool are looking to sign Marko Marin and striker Luca Barrios. Marin would be a plus since we need a winger that can cross the ball. I still don't think Liverpool need another striker. They need a holding midfielder bad and it shows by Kenny mistake at starting Carragher in the position. They better sign someone cause the three turkeys don't cut it.

Bulld0g
29th January, 2012, 11:40 PM
Lets see how many posts you can go without criticising the manager. Readyyyy..................steadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... ................................................GO

zee24
30th January, 2012, 12:18 AM
Apparantly The Times is saying Gerrard's substitution was coz he tweeked his hammy and could be out against Wolves.

No one else has commented nor the club or manager etc so probably bull, well i hope so.

irishbluestaffy
30th January, 2012, 12:34 AM
Lets see how many posts you can go without criticising the manager. Readyyyy..................steadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... ................................................GO
lets just keep this thread about football:congrats:

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 12:40 AM

I will criticize anyone who ~~~~s up. No one is above the team!

irishbluestaffy
30th January, 2012, 12:44 AM
how many times has kenny ~~~~ed up wolfy,don't u think 2 mancs in a week is good progress 4 us coz i think its great,i think yr too deep man roll a fat 1 and chill lad.

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 12:46 AM
Apparantly The Times is saying Gerrard's substitution was coz he tweeked his hammy and could be out against Wolves.

No one else has commented nor the club or manager etc so probably bull, well i hope so.

It had to be something. Who in there right mind pull their best player out of a game that mean so much :hmmmm: Oh i know :D

opsmonkey
30th January, 2012, 12:50 AM
It had to be something. Who in there right mind pull their best player out of a game that mean so much :hmmmm: Oh i know :D

Bellamy..??? Bad knees, can't play 2 full games a week

Gerrard..?? Hamstring tweak on Saturday, brought off as a caution..

which one you on about..??

irishbluestaffy
30th January, 2012, 12:51 AM
wolfy did kenny make u pick up the soap,is that y u hate him so much,did he not show u his puppys

zee24
30th January, 2012, 12:53 AM
Gerrards hardly been our best player this season he hasn't played. If your going on the past, then the sames happening to Lampard, its happened to Rooney, Tevez etc

zee24
30th January, 2012, 12:57 AM
Ops can u vote more then once? coz after i voted other day it wouldn't let me again since then, it said ive already voted. But i tried just now n its let me vot again.

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 04:42 AM
wolfy did kenny make u pick up the soap,is that y u hate him so much,did he not show u his puppys

I don't hate him. I just feel Liverpool would be better served hiring a new manger who know how the game is played now not 20 years ago. I'm sure you don't need soap to bend over and kiss Kennys ass

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE=zee24;1432036]Gerrards hardly been our best player this season he hasn't played. If your going on the past, then the sames happening to Lampard, its happened to Rooney, Tevez etc[/QUOTE

Maybe you have somewhat of a point but couldn't you have found someone else other than Gerrard to take off. How many times has Downing or Henderson score late winners? NONE! How many has Gerrard? Do you get what i mean. Unless Gerrard was hurt why would you take him off? Look at it this way if any other person scores the winner Kenny gets the glory. If Gerrard scores that goal only Steven Gerrard gets the glory. I'm not saying that how it went down but you never know?

sgerrard
30th January, 2012, 10:49 AM
Maybe you have somewhat of a point but couldn't you have found someone else other than Gerrard to take off. How many times has Downing or Henderson score late winners? NONE! How many has Gerrard? Do you get what i mean. Unless Gerrard was hurt why would you take him off? Look at it this way if any other person scores the winner Kenny gets the glory. If Gerrard scores that goal only Steven Gerrard gets the glory. I'm not saying that how it went down but you never know?

You have chosen to ignore my post when i explained why gerrard was taken off?

why?

i dont even think you support liverpool, all you do is bash our club. your a disgrace.

you want kenny sacked after getting us to a final and knocking united out of the cup?!

why?

if you do support liverpool your a disgrace to our club. all the united fans have done is try take away our victory with nonsense, and you have done the same. please go and support united.

i refuse to believe you support liverpool. you havent got one good thing to say about our club.

the admin need to ban you for being on the wind up

i hope they are looking into this.

opsmonkey
30th January, 2012, 02:28 PM
Ops can u vote more then once? coz after i voted other day it wouldn't let me again since then, it said ive already voted. But i tried just now n its let me vot again.

yes mate, just clear out your browser history / cache and you can vote again :)

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 03:13 PM
yes mate, just clear out your browser history / cache and you can vote again :)

I already voted 10 times

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 03:20 PM
You have chosen to ignore my post when i explained why gerrard was taken off?

why?

i dont even think you support liverpool, all you do is bash our club. your a disgrace.

you want kenny sacked after getting us to a final and knocking united out of the cup?!

why?

if you do support liverpool your a disgrace to our club. all the united fans have done is try take away our victory with nonsense, and you have done the same. please go and support united.

i refuse to believe you support liverpool. you havent got one good thing to say about our club.

the admin need to ban you for being on the wind up

i hope they are looking into this.

I'm sorry you don't like what i have to say. Did you read any of my posts? Let me make this easy for you. It's nice Liverpool will be playing in the Carling Cup final and has a chance to do the same in the FA cup but those don't matter much if we can't get 4th place and a CL spot. Do you get it now! If Liverpool don't secure a 4th place spot the the season is a lost no matter what we do in those competitions. Get it. All of you are afraid of what the ManU fans will say if Kenny is a failure that you lose focus on what the team needs to do.

sgerrard
30th January, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry you don't like what i have to say. Did you read any of my posts? Let me make this easy for you. It's nice Liverpool will be playing in the Carling Cup final and has a chance to do the same in the FA cup but those don't matter much if we can't get 4th place and a CL spot. Do you get it now! If Liverpool don't secure a 4th place spot the the season is a lost no matter what we do in those competitions. Get it. All of you are afraid of what the ManU fans will say if Kenny is a failure that you lose focus on what the team needs to do.

Why do you talk about united so much? I really think you support united, and thats the truth. I dont think your a liverpool fan at all.....i strongly believe your here to try and wind us up.

In kennys first full season in charge, we have got to a cup final, knocked out man city, chelsea, united and stoke away

I think he is doing a great job and i see the bigger picture

If you cant see he is making us play better (with the odd blip in between) you dont know anything about football.

You think being in the CL is the be all and end all?

We on that crap 5 times, i dont give a damn, i want to win the league and i want him to build a team that wins the league.

The man deserves more time and respect than you show him. He deserves ATLEAST 3 full seasons in charge to show progress

Roy hodgson aside, we give our managers time (hodgson was rubbish and didnt get our club and deserved to go)

If you want instant success or to sack your manager and not give him full support for 3-4 seasons, then u should support chelsea.

zee24
30th January, 2012, 04:14 PM
We need to keep our best players sgerrard if where not in the CL nxt season i honestly can't see us doing that.

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 07:26 PM
Why do you talk about united so much? I really think you support united, and thats the truth. I dont think your a liverpool fan at all.....i strongly believe your here to try and wind us up.

In kennys first full season in charge, we have got to a cup final, knocked out man city, chelsea, united and stoke away

I think he is doing a great job and i see the bigger picture

If you cant see he is making us play better (with the odd blip in between) you dont know anything about football.

You think being in the CL is the be all and end all?

We on that crap 5 times, i dont give a damn, i want to win the league and i want him to build a team that wins the league.

The man deserves more time and respect than you show him. He deserves ATLEAST 3 full seasons in charge to show progress

Roy hodgson aside, we give our managers time (hodgson was rubbish and didnt get our club and deserved to go)

If you want instant success or to sack your manager and not give him full support for 3-4 seasons, then u should support chelsea.
I'm only referencing that game you knuckle head. Yea ok How much does Kenny need to build a team? cause 100 mil sure isn't enough with the players he bought in. You telling me you would rather win the Carling cup than the CL trophy? If you think that way you might as well be a MLS fan. Please stop being a Hippocrate saying we back our mangers except Roy Hodgson. All i know if this teams was being managed by anyone other than Kenny you and the whole lot would be asking for his head. Like i said if you like these results you should support Everton cause winning the Carling Cup is a big deal to them.

Wolfpack
30th January, 2012, 07:56 PM
I was reading in ESPN that Kenny is sticking with the squad he has. What is he thinking? I guess their is always next year. I hope they make 4th but highly unlikely since we can't beat teams like Stoke and Bolton.

wongers
30th January, 2012, 08:04 PM
I will criticize anyone who ~~~~s up. No one is above the team!

lets all criticise you then everytime you make a post you ~~~~ up

zee24
30th January, 2012, 11:01 PM
Wolves boss Mick McCarthy has revealed he turned down an enquiry from Liverpool counterpart Kenny Dalglish about pushing their game back because of the transfer window.

The two sides will meet at Molineux in the Premier League on Tuesday night - which is also transfer deadline day.
McCarthy (http://topics.skysports.com/Mick+McCarthy/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif says Dalglish (http://topics.skysports.com/Kenny+Dalglish/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif contacted him requesting to change the game to the following day due to Liverpool's (http://topics.skysports.com/liverpool/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif potential business in the transfer market.

But the Wolves manager refused because he wanted more time to prepare for Saturday's trip to QPR.

He said: "I know Liverpool wanted to play the game on the Wednesday and asked me about it and I said 'no chance'.

"We are going down to QPR on Saturday so why would I play a day later? I want as much time to prepare for both games but I could understand Liverpool's request.

"Kenny just asked me because they might be doing

something (in the transfer market) and I understood it - but he understand my reasons for not changing."

Hope Micks right and we are doing some business even tho KD has ruled it out, i wouldn't be suprised if something does happen 2moz

mast
30th January, 2012, 11:19 PM
Hi

Not been on for a while been busy but wowee thrilled to bits that we are in a final and last weekend couldnt have been better knocking out fergies team in the fa cup (well it was soured by being burgled).

This overall is a good season so far showing we are going in the right direction even though we have had some hiccups with some bad results.

Our football is better than it had been and kenny is on the right track with the project.

I know we have got a problem scoring and I did think we were gonna sign someone early in the transfer window but who knows

Maybe tomorrow we might have someone even though the noise from kenny is a no no.

We have got through the period without LS fairly ok and having him back will be like a new signing.

Maybe some peoples expectations were higher but we are a work in progress and who knows season aint over and being in final may be an incentive to some players and help push us to 4th spot................ I havent given up on that yet as its still possible for us to finish 4th.

Think Wolfy just needs to calm down and enjoy the ride lol saying that he has got a one or two points but think its the way he puts them.

Regards

redtide11
31st January, 2012, 01:26 AM
Hi

Not been on for a while been busy but wowee thrilled to bits that we are in a final and last weekend couldnt have been better knocking out fergies team in the fa cup (well it was soured by being burgled).

This overall is a good season so far showing we are going in the right direction even though we have had some hiccups with some bad results.

Our football is better than it had been and kenny is on the right track with the project.

I know we have got a problem scoring and I did think we were gonna sign someone early in the transfer window but who knows

Maybe tomorrow we might have someone even though the noise from kenny is a no no.

We have got through the period without LS fairly ok and having him back will be like a new signing.

Maybe some peoples expectations were higher but we are a work in progress and who knows season aint over and being in final may be an incentive to some players and help push us to 4th spot................ I havent given up on that yet as its still possible for us to finish 4th.

Think Wolfy just needs to calm down and enjoy the ride lol saying that he has got a one or two points but think its the way he puts them.

Regards

Hi mast I take it your a Liver fan and condolences on being burgled thats bloody awful news and your not alone, United also got robbed in Liverpool last weekend :)

Old ones are sometimes the best but maybe not hey lol

zee24
31st January, 2012, 01:32 AM
Rangers and Everton agree a fee for Jelavich, expected at Goodison in the morning for his medical

zee24
31st January, 2012, 01:35 AM
https://p.twimg.com/AkbMQI8CIAA__Bu.jpg:large

zee24
31st January, 2012, 01:59 AM
Transfer Deadline humour:

My mate was going to book the transfer deadline day off work so he could watch Sky Sports News.

Then he realised he supports Everton.
.................................................. .......................

Being an Evertonian on transfer deadline day helps me know how it feels to be a Jehovah's Witness on Christmas Day.
.................................................. .............................

Deadline day shock as the transfer of Bayern Munich forward Ivica Olic to Glasgow Rangers was cancelled at the last minute after Rangers found out his wife was named Cath ...
.................................................. .................................

A Chelsea fan stayed up all night watching transfer deadline day and of course, flicking over to babestation during the adverts. All of a sudden, he heard his wife coming down the stairs so he quickly turned the channel over.

"What are you watching?" she asked with a frown.
"Nothing darling, just the transfer news" he replied.
"Then why have you got a hardon and a box of tissues next to you?" she queried.

"Er....we just signed Torres"
.................................................. ...........................

Breaking transfer deadline day news. Keiron Dyer having medical at Holby City
.................................................. ..............................

I was watching the transfer deadline day news when my wife walked in and complained:

"Can we watch something else? Why is this so important?"

I replied: "Remember last week when we went shopping, it was the last day of the sale, and you got those shoes just before the shop closed?"

"Yes.."

"I paid for them. So f-off."
.................................................. ............................

Huge Breaking Transfer News: Rooney is about to sign on the dotted line. Oh, my apologies, he's just joining them up.

.................................................. ..........................

I don't want to speculate on transfer deadline day, but i did see Michael Jackson outside craven cottage today.

zee24
31st January, 2012, 02:04 AM
kenny dalglish talks evra - funny - YouTube

Wolfpack
31st January, 2012, 04:41 AM
lets all criticise you then everytime you make a post you ~~~~ up
I like that

mast
31st January, 2012, 11:40 AM
Hi mast I take it your a Liver fan and condolences on being burgled thats bloody awful news and your not alone, United also got robbed in Liverpool last weekend :)

Old ones are sometimes the best but maybe not hey lol

Hi

Yes, Liver fan all the way. Not nice about beng burgled, on the rise again there were 5/6 within a few streets of me.

Stil waiting for d/glazed window being replaced hopefully today.

Regards

lfc4life
31st January, 2012, 02:34 PM
kenny dalglish talks evra - funny - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtgreHfu7yQ)

seen this yesterday and it was commendable how kk took that guy to task lol

zee24
31st January, 2012, 04:16 PM
Liverpool FC announce
Carling Cup final: Ticket news

Carling Cup final: Ticket news - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/carling-cup-final-ticket-news)

zee24
31st January, 2012, 04:54 PM
Luis Suarez showing De Gea how to save:

https://p.twimg.com/Akfp0HOCEAAJYlg.jpg

lol

Bulld0g
31st January, 2012, 06:36 PM
All i know if this teams was being managed by anyone other than Kenny you and the whole lot would be asking for his head. .
That's just it Wolfy,you don't know. There is sixteen League games left to play thats a possible 48 points and your writing fourth place off. Liverpool are playing better football this season than they have done for a while.

If you think results are all that matter then your very much mistaken, it's the manner in which we achieve them that matters most.
I don't want to watch us beating teams by the odd goal and having the arse bored off me. Yes our home form has been poor this season in the League but overall i'm happy the way things are progressing.

We are in the final of the League cup and the 5th round of the FA Cup with a good home draw and an excellent chance of making the last 16. We are 5 points off a Champions League place and all the top teams have to play each other and all's you do is whinge. I really don't understand you at all and i know i'm not alone on that one. Just chill out watch the football and have faith in the club. We will make the Champions League for next season don't worry ;)

zee24
31st January, 2012, 06:57 PM
Sky reporter to Jelavic "How far away are you from walking out in front of a packed Premier League crowd?" "About a mile and a half" he replied lol

irishbluestaffy
31st January, 2012, 07:44 PM
any 1 no what chan the game is on.

zee24
31st January, 2012, 07:55 PM
Liverpool team news:

Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Spearing, Adam, Henderson, Kuyt, Carroll, Bellamy.

subs: Doni, Aurelio, Coates, Downing, Carragher, Shelvey, Kelly

Gerrard's been rested or on his way to sign for Tranmere Rovers lol

irishbluestaffy
31st January, 2012, 08:11 PM
Liverpool team news:

Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Spearing, Adam, Henderson, Kuyt, Carroll, Bellamy.

subs: Doni, Aurelio, Coates, Downing, Carragher, Shelvey, Kelly

Gerrard's been rested or on his way to sign for Tranmere Rovers lol
Tranmere, i heard hes gone to wolfy's to fix his washing machine

lfc4life
31st January, 2012, 08:29 PM
Better get the double shin pads packed going too be a tough games tonight against wolves ;)

lfc4life
31st January, 2012, 08:36 PM
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool FC Live Stream Online (http://www.firstrow.tv//watch/105082/1/watch-wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-liverpool-fc.html)

Here try this lol

irishbluestaffy
31st January, 2012, 09:04 PM
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool FC Live Stream Online (http://www.firstrow.tv//watch/105082/1/watch-wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-liverpool-fc.html)

Here try this lol
not workin m8 any others

Jaffa
31st January, 2012, 09:15 PM
not workin m8 any others

Good few here

FREE Football Streaming info : Watch live football on your pc, free football streams! (http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/)

zee24
31st January, 2012, 09:25 PM
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool FC Live Stream Online (http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/105082/1/watch-wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-liverpool-fc.html)

irishbluestaffy
31st January, 2012, 09:30 PM
all of them down.

zee24
31st January, 2012, 09:43 PM
LMAO a spectator has hand cuffed himself to the post in the match at Goodison Everton vs Man City holding up the game just before HT lol

Apparantly he was a traditionalist and wasn't pleased with the club spending in the transfer window as he thought they should have stuck to traditions

https://p.twimg.com/Akg9l-8CAAA5F8W.jpg

mast
31st January, 2012, 10:38 PM
Hi

All over 3-0. We are not firing blanks anymore.

zee24
31st January, 2012, 10:39 PM
Carroll n Kuyt finally off the mark for 2012

davethedappa
31st January, 2012, 10:43 PM
yer and suarez available next match too.

mast
31st January, 2012, 10:54 PM
Yeh with LS back we`l be fully loaded.

Rscab
31st January, 2012, 11:07 PM
Much better second half

nice to see Andy gettin a goal thought he a good game

firestorm
1st February, 2012, 12:20 AM
Is it me or is Andy Carroll getting better.Not the fact that he scored(which was good) but his overall performance.He had more good touches than bad and he made some good passes, plus an excellent turn. He was knocking the ball down into the danger area but was let down by supporting players.I hope he is starting to turn the corner and if Luis Su?rez can get on to these knock downs or flicks on then i think we could see a good partnership.

redtide11
1st February, 2012, 12:39 AM
That's just it Wolfy,you don't know. There is sixteen League games left to play thats a possible 48 points and your writing fourth place off. Liverpool are playing better football this season than they have done for a while.

If you think results are all that matter then your very much mistaken, it's the manner in which we achieve them that matters most.
I don't want to watch us beating teams by the odd goal and having the arse bored off me. Yes our home form has been poor this season in the League but overall i'm happy the way things are progressing.

We are in the final of the League cup and the 5th round of the FA Cup with a good home draw and an excellent chance of making the last 16. We are 5 points off a Champions League place and all the top teams have to play each other and all's you do is whinge. I really don't understand you at all and i know i'm not alone on that one. Just chill out watch the football and have faith in the club. We will make the Champions League for next season don't worry ;)

I did try and resist this post but its so contradictory I wonder if it is not bait haha. Sorry bulldog lol

Paragraph 2 I have made in bold

Putting 10 men behind a ball and making progress to a cup competition is a good thing was it not ? But now you come to wolfpack and say it is the "manner" of the victory/result which is important. So which is it ? It is ok to conceed 2 third of the ball as long as we beat United or would you (like in your post) prefer to see it done in a manner where you can say ha we beat you fair and square.

If my opinion matters for anything (being a fan of not Liverpool) then I will say results and progress should come to the club primarily and deal with the playing style once success is achieved. This is Kennys thinking watching his tactic against the 2 Manchester clubs.

dezza99
1st February, 2012, 02:11 AM
First post here! i thought lfc were excellent tonight. big andy was alot like the player we bought from newcaslte and i hope he can keep this up!!
redtide11 i think you have to play different ways to beat different teams. we have beat united by giving them the ball and they ran out of ideas. i think we beat city and wolves well and outplayed them but we didnt have to outplay united because they were rubbish lol
lfc playing good football now and you must do that to win things consistantly and give other teams something to think about. we mix it up well now and teams dont know how we are going to set up. united didnt on saturday abd we all saw how rubbish they were lol

happy days for lfc!!

zee24
1st February, 2012, 02:16 AM
welcome to DK dezza99

dctyper
1st February, 2012, 08:53 AM
i have to agree he seemed to be hungry for the ball and his 1st touch was a massive improvement. lets see if andy carries it on

dc

wongers
1st February, 2012, 11:05 AM
I did try and resist this post but its so contradictory I wonder if it is not bait haha. Sorry bulldog lol

Paragraph 2 I have made in bold

Putting 10 men behind a ball and making progress to a cup competition is a good thing was it not ? But now you come to wolfpack and say it is the "manner" of the victory/result which is important. So which is it ? It is ok to conceed 2 third of the ball as long as we beat United or would you (like in your post) prefer to see it done in a manner where you can say ha we beat you fair and square.

If my opinion matters for anything (being a fan of not Liverpool) then I will say results and progress should come to the club primarily and deal with the playing style once success is achieved. This is Kennys thinking watching his tactic against the 2 Manchester clubs.

still smarting from saturday mate accept it and move on :rofl:

lfc4life
1st February, 2012, 11:07 AM
GOOD win last night against a piss poor wolves was great seeing us play with no fear! And i think its bye mick mccarthy , did you hear his after match comments?

Wolfpack
1st February, 2012, 03:56 PM
Now that is how Liverpool should win against bottom of the table teams. Was good to see no Downing. I think Shelvey would be better than Adam since Adam is a hack of a defender. Carroll had another good game and nice to see him score. Stick with him. Just look at Mario Gomez when he first went to Bayern. He couldn't score and was almost loaned ( too bad ) to Liverpool. Now look at him one of the best strikers in the world. I'm not say Carroll will reach that level but we need players who can cross a ball higher than a garbage can to serve him. Kuyt had another good game just couldn't see why Kenny would leave him out of the squad most of the year.

Wolfpack
1st February, 2012, 04:00 PM

I always have faith in Liverpool FC Just not alot in Kenny decisions this year. I know were 5 points off but it still a big climb. I hope i'm wrong and you are right.

zee24
1st February, 2012, 06:21 PM
Bellamy under Rafa 27 appearances 7 goals

Bellamy under KD 22 appearances so far & 8 goals.

He's scored 7 goals in his last 7 starts

Long may it continue.

What i loved about last night was when he gave Carroll an ear bashing for not passing him the ball after Carroll had made a good turn at the half way line leaving his man for dead n went on to shoot wide of goal.

zee24
1st February, 2012, 06:28 PM
Charlie Adam has now got 10 assists for the season so far after getting 2 more last night. only Silva has more in the league with 13.

It also means he's now got more assists then he had for the whole of last season for Blackpool where he had 9.

Now we just need him to add to his goal tally.

Will Wolfy carry on callin him a Turkey? probably but for 8 mill i think he's doing fine, loves getting in the game and isn't shy of making a tackle, but he does need to time them better and id prefer him to hold on to possession more then always looking for that Hollywood pass, but so far so good.

Wolfpack
1st February, 2012, 07:38 PM
Bellamy under Rafa 27 appearances 7 goals

Bellamy under KD 22 appearances so far & 8 goals.

He's scored 7 goals in his last 7 starts

Long may it continue.

What i loved about last night was when he gave Carroll an ear bashing for not passing him the ball after Carroll had made a good turn at the half way line leaving his man for dead n went on to shoot wide of goal.

Giving Carroll and earful has beens Bellamy problem his whole life. Why do you think he has played for so many teams? It's not his football skills it's his mouth its good at times but just never knows how to shut up.

maca
1st February, 2012, 07:41 PM
Giving Carroll and earful has beens Bellamy problem his whole life. Why do you think he has played for so many teams? It's not his football skills it's his mouth its good at times but just never knows how to shut up.
just never knows how to shut up.

ffs thats rich coming from you....

Wolfpack
1st February, 2012, 07:48 PM
Charlie Adam has now got 10 assists for the season so far after getting 2 more last night. only Silva has more in the league with 13.

It also means he's now got more assists then he had for the whole of last season for Blackpool where he had 9.

Now we just need him to add to his goal tally.

Will Wolfy carry on callin him a Turkey? probably but for 8 mill i think he's doing fine, loves getting in the game and isn't shy of making a tackle, but he does need to time them better and id prefer him to hold on to possession more then always looking for that Hollywood pass, but so far so good.

Adam is the lesser of the turkeys. I would rather have Shelvey than Adam. Just think if he pass more than shooting he would have 20 assists. He left Kuyt hung out to dry wide right with no one around him. he does that alot. Also Adam won't really be needed once Liverpool get proper holding mid since he plays Gerrard role. Other than he can't defend or cross the ball he been ok for Liverpool.

zee24
1st February, 2012, 08:09 PM
Why cnt you just give credit where its due, lesser of the turkeys? the guys doing something right for ~~~~ sake lay of him. When Lucas is fit and if we bring in another holding midfielder, dnt be suprised if you still see Adam playing regular coz Gerrard will play behind a striker that's his job in the coming years not holding.

dezza99
1st February, 2012, 08:41 PM
Adam cant cross? I must be seeing things last night then lol His 2nd assist was lovely footwork and put the chance on a plate for kuyt.

Shelvey came on last yesterday and gave the ball away 4 times, he is also a tad slow he needs more time

Adam has done well and should be played further forward but 10 assists and 2 goals isnt bad for 6 months at a new club

Sent from my HTC

Wolfpack
1st February, 2012, 09:19 PM
Adam cant cross? I must be seeing things last night then lol His 2nd assist was lovely footwork and put the chance on a plate for kuyt.

Shelvey came on last yesterday and gave the ball away 4 times, he is also a tad slow he needs more time

Adam has done well and should be played further forward but 10 assists and 2 goals isnt bad for 6 months at a new club

Sent from my HTC

Hey a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while too. Adam had a good game but for most of the season his crosses have been bad and by the way the cross to Carroll wasn't that great. Carroll just had a great touch of the ball. Do you think he aimed toward Carroll feet? Can't expect a player with not much playing time to come off the bench and play at 100% Didn't Shelvy score 12 goals on his loan spell. I know it wasn't a top flight team but 12 goals is impressive. Come on you should know Adam can't tackle and after he got the yellow weren't you a little nervous he was going to get a second. Adam is ok but no matter what he wasn't worth the transfer money we spent on him.

Wolfpack
1st February, 2012, 09:26 PM
Why cnt you just give credit where its due, lesser of the turkeys? the guys doing something right for ~~~~ sake lay of him. When Lucas is fit and if we bring in another holding midfielder, dnt be suprised if you still see Adam playing regular coz Gerrard will play behind a striker that's his job in the coming years not holding.

I said he played ok. He had a good game. Of course Gerrard don't play holding mid but do you think Adam does? Would rather see someone else than Adam next year He's a good player for a team like Blackpool but not Liverpool. Face it Kenny bought 3 turkeys that aren't really that great and it shows in the teams performance. If he bought them cheap it would hurt somewhat less but look at the money spent on them and you have to wonder.

Bulld0g
1st February, 2012, 09:26 PM
If my opinion matters for anything (being a fan of not Liverpool)

No they don't.

zee24
1st February, 2012, 10:13 PM
I said he played ok. He had a good game. Of course Gerrard don't play holding mid but do you think Adam does? Would rather see someone else than Adam next year He's a good player for a team like Blackpool but not Liverpool. Face it Kenny bought 3 turkeys that aren't really that great and it shows in the teams performance. If he bought them cheap it would hurt somewhat less but look at the money spent on them and you have to wonder.

Adam for 8mill 10 assists so far what more do you want, what can you get for 8 mill these days.

dezza99
1st February, 2012, 11:09 PM
Hey a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while too. Adam had a good game but for most of the season his crosses have been bad and by the way the cross to Carroll wasn't that great. Carroll just had a great touch of the ball. Do you think he aimed toward Carroll feet? Can't expect a player with not much playing time to come off the bench and play at 100% Didn't Shelvy score 12 goals on his loan spell. I know it wasn't a top flight team but 12 goals is impressive. Come on you should know Adam can't tackle and after he got the yellow weren't you a little nervous he was going to get a second. Adam is ok but no matter what he wasn't worth the transfer money we spent on him.

What team do you support mate?

I think he did aim for his feet, the ball over the top wasnt on i think the ball actually gave carrol more time to make up the ground, if he played it in the air the defender would have headed it away.

Anyway it was a really good performance and i thought carroll played well. Not sure why you are having such a go at liverpool and who the 3 turkeys are? but that is disrespectful against any liverpool player.

I guess your a man u fan? having a go at us, but that is to be expected after saturday lol

Sent from my HTC

zee24
1st February, 2012, 11:21 PM
Hey a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while too

You've used that one too many times, maybe this blind squirrel will come in handy when we chop your nuts off lol

Anyway try 10 assists not once in a while

zee24
1st February, 2012, 11:34 PM
Anfield Tunnel: Access All Areas v Man Utd - YouTube

dezza99
2nd February, 2012, 12:36 AM
Thats was a great vid zee thanks for posting! was brilliant to see the reaction of the man u players when they walked back to the dressing room lol
I think thats how many of the man u fans on here like wolfpack felt when dirk scored the winner

brilliant!

redtide11
2nd February, 2012, 12:46 AM
Typically narrow minded

Adam is a squad player and can deliver quality and his price tag just about suits. What did you expect wolfpack?

Wolfpack
2nd February, 2012, 02:58 AM
Enough already. Our opinions just don't match. If you think 10 assists are worth 8 mil it just shows how money has corrupted sports. I said Adam had a good game what else do you want me to say? I only stated my opinion and people question my loyalty to the club. All i want is Liverpool to be successful and i feel certain players hold back the team. This is why we post on the forum.

Wolfpack
2nd February, 2012, 03:02 AM
You've used that one too many times, maybe this blind squirrel will come in handy when we chop your nuts off lol

Anyway try 10 assists not once in a while

I was talking about his crosses. For someone bought in for his ability to cross the ball take corners and free kicks you have to say he has been pretty poor at taking them but oh i forgot what do you expect for 8 mil.

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 03:04 AM
The fact is LFC is never going to reach your expectations what ever they achieve you will deminish their efforts, by complaining about something or other you'll never be happy, so i suggest you stick to your American sports, Basketball, Baseball or NFL they'll suit you to a tee *******

dezza99
2nd February, 2012, 11:59 AM
Wolfpack you 'support' liverpool?! I honestly thought you were a man u fan!
You got a funny way of showing your loyalty to our great club!! You have been pretty negative about our win against wolves. I think you should get behind our players more cus its a new team and they need time. Im still shocked that you can have such a go at them and think that is called supporting.

Sent from my HTC

opsmonkey
2nd February, 2012, 01:47 PM
voting closes tomorrow..!! please send me and the lad to Wembley.. I'll post some pictures.. I PROMISE..!!

mark36
2nd February, 2012, 03:09 PM
voting closes tomorrow..!! please send me and the lad to Wembley.. I'll post some pictures.. I PROMISE..!!

just voted good luck mate hopefully you get enough votes

davethedappa
2nd February, 2012, 05:58 PM
i just voted for you. good luck.

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 08:59 PM
Next season shirts?

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/liverpool.jpg

opsmonkey
2nd February, 2012, 09:39 PM
Next season shirts?

no, we all know that next season shirts will be a rip off of mine that i emailed warrior last April the day after the deal was leaked.. they said thanks :D

Just so you know, green was part of the Carlsberg contract, it is not a "Liverpool colour"

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/lpoolwarriorHA.png

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 09:42 PM
i don't wan't a yellow kit never liked em lol that green one does look nice tho.

I do think the crest will be what's shown they wanted to go back to the old style, with the Hillsborough flame being moved to the back collar

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 09:43 PM
Pepe Reina has created more goalscoring chances for his teammates than any other goalkeeper in the Barclays Premier League so far this season, according to Opta statistics.

The Liverpool custodian has created five opportunities in 2011-12 - more than any other stopper in the division.

Meanwhile, Andy Carroll has recorded the joint most number of headers on target this term.

The striker has nine aerial efforts to his name, joining Grant Holt (Norwich) and Clint Dempsey (Fulham) at the top of the list.

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 09:51 PM
Baby Suarez celebrating LFC's win against Utd lol

http://m.uploadedit.com/baf/1327943229297.gif

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 10:01 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AkcL7YRCMAApjY5.jpg

Wolfpack
2nd February, 2012, 10:41 PM
The fact is LFC is never going to reach your expectations what ever they achieve you will deminish their efforts, by complaining about something or other you'll never be happy, so i suggest you stick to your American sports, Basketball, Baseball or NFL they'll suit you to a tee *******

I just expect more from the team i support. I don't kiss ass like some of you here. I can't believe some of you here think this is a team that will compete in Europe! Don't tell me if they make the 4th spot Kenny will dump the turkeys and sign quality do you? You Brits would drive off a cliff for Kenny Daglish if he asked you.Why not he asked you to support his signing this year. Just because i speak out don't make me less of a fan. the one that don't who are kissing ass. I mean Pillapow has his head so far up Kenny ass he can see out of his mouth. You all say something cause you can't believe an American knows more about football than you.

Bulld0g
2nd February, 2012, 10:57 PM
You Brits would drive off a cliff for Kenny Daglish if he asked you.Why not he asked you to support his signing this year. Just because i speak out don't make me less of a fan. the one that don't who are kissing ass. I mean Pillapow has his head so far up Kenny ass he can see out of his mouth. You all say something cause you can't believe an American knows more about football than you.

You may think your a Liverpool fan but your not really. All your posts are critical of the club, manager players and even the fans. Yea your right about one thing though, most of us would drive off a cliff for Kenny. You just don't get English football in general but that's not your fault, you think rugby in a crash helmet is real football.

zee24
2nd February, 2012, 11:03 PM
The thing is you cnt admit when your wrong, you cnt give credit where its due, all you can do is moan moan moan criticise.

We can criticise like the rest of them but we also can appreciate when we see something happening for the best.

We will never agree on anything and since you think were all ass kissers maybe you shouldn't post here.

maca
2nd February, 2012, 11:11 PM
Now lets not start a fight you know what the yanks are like.......:vroam:

Rscab
2nd February, 2012, 11:13 PM
I just expect more from the team i support.

Wolfpack you say you support them, then do it

No matter how bad we play, win or lose get behind them.

some players will take time to fit in

Lucas was dreadfull when he first arrived but look @ him now

he proved me wrong.

YNWA means what it say's they will Never Walk Alone no matter how they play.

Jaffa
2nd February, 2012, 11:38 PM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4958/image1ai.jpg

Phil888
3rd February, 2012, 12:05 AM
Has anybody got any contacts to get Liverpool Carling cup final tickets, come back.

redtide11
3rd February, 2012, 12:42 AM
Feel for wolfpack a bit here he only has an opinion that's open and he's just getting bullied. Set him straight with your your reply then agree to disagree. He does not like the way he see's things and because he airs his opinion and it's not crawling up Kennys bum crack he's a United fan and hates Liverpool.
You want to take some reality here he see's it different (maybe not correctly) but there is no need for all this shit to him ~~~~in lighten up guys.

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 12:45 AM
I just expect more from the team i support. I don't kiss ass like some of you here. I can't believe some of you here think this is a team that will compete in Europe! Don't tell me if they make the 4th spot Kenny will dump the turkeys and sign quality do you? You Brits would drive off a cliff for Kenny Daglish if he asked you.Why not he asked you to support his signing this year. Just because i speak out don't make me less of a fan. the one that don't who are kissing ass. I mean Pillapow has his head so far up Kenny ass he can see out of his mouth. You all say something cause you can't believe an American knows more about football than you.

We havent won the league for 20 years, many managers have tried and failed and a shit load of money has been spent

Kenny is a legend, one of the greatest ever players to play the game and was a brilliant manager for us last time.

We are all hoping he can bring that league title back to liverpool, he deserves time and respect becuase of what he has done in the game.

He has spent a total of 75 million (including player sales) and has got us into our first cup final in 5 years, and 5 points of 4th place with 16 games to go.

This is his first full season and this is how your treating him and his new team? 8 new players and they only deserve 7 months?! when we have waited 20 years!

Every manager signs bad players, even fergie

You need to sit down and think about what your saying and doing, because this isnt how you support him and liverpool.

lfc4life
3rd February, 2012, 12:16 PM
We are all passionate supporters of LFC Its great we have such good dialogue in here....

BUT surely kenny could have got rid of the dumplings in the team??

I will not comment on who i think they are cause i would just end up like wolfpack and be vilified!

YNWA

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 12:22 PM
We are all passionate supporters of LFC Its great we have such good dialogue in here....

BUT surely kenny could have got rid of the dumplings in the team??

I will not comment on who i think they are cause i would just end up like wolfpack and be vilified!

YNWA

Who are the dumplings? I think every fan has players they dont like, which is fine. But its not the liverpool way to be overly disrespectful about any player.

But i do have sympathy even for the not so good players. There is alot of pressure playing for one if the biggest clubs in the world that havent won a title for 20 years...worldwide pressure.

lfc4life
3rd February, 2012, 12:26 PM
Who are the dumplings? I think every fan has players they dont like, which is fine. But its not the liverpool way to be overly disrespectful about any player.

But i do have sympathy even for the not so good players. There is alot of pressure playing for one if the biggest clubs in the world that havent won a title for 20 years...worldwide pressure.

Sent from my HTC

who said i was disrespecting anyone ?? Its the same players that always step up to the mark that have been there a good while!! What will we do when Stevie g retires .....:eek:

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 12:41 PM
who said i was disrespecting anyone ?? Its the same players that always step up to the mark that have been that a good while!! What will we do when Stevie g retires .....:eek:

i wasnt talking about you mate, sorry if it came accross like that. i just meant in general its not the liverpool way to be overly disrespectful

I'd still like to know which players you dont like?

We havent had gerrard fit for over 12 months and have been doing fine without him since kenny came back i think...

He wasnt on the pitch when we battered wolves, and he was taken off before we beat the manc scum. I think kenny has built a team that does not rely on him one bit anymore to be honest...

You can see the players dont "look" for him with every pass now either....which was vital if we were going to move forward as a club

dctyper
3rd February, 2012, 01:01 PM
nobody spent big because of the financial fair play rule.

yep, the team isnt perfect but its not far off. we could end this season with 2 trophie and a spot in europe.. thats not a bad return, wouldnt you agree?

in the summer he will re look at the team and sell a few to buy a couple.

does kk get it right all the time, no. but i do trust his ability

dc

lfc4life
3rd February, 2012, 01:04 PM
yes i trust him too but the money spent does not really reflect good value

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 01:05 PM
nobody spent big because of the financial fair play rule.

yep, the team isnt perfect but its not far off. we could end this season with 2 trophie and a spot in europe.. thats not a bad return, wouldnt you agree?

in the summer he will re look at the team and sell a few to buy a couple.

does kk get it right all the time, no. but i do trust his ability

dc

good post mate

i dont think any manager in the world gets it right with every player. They all have good and bad buys.

Win some silveware and back in europe would be a great first full season for kenny and the club.

Add a few players in the summer, have a fully fit gerrard and suarez for a whole season and we will be in very good shape going into next season

I think for the 75 million he has spent rebuilding the team is excellent business. I mean look at the mancs, they wasted 70 million on 3 average players last summer. We have 8 new players in our squad for roughly the same net spend.

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 01:07 PM
yes i trust him too but the money spent does not really reflect good value

We spent a total of 75 million on 8 players mate, i would say that reflects brilliant value, many of them are young and will hold thier value.

andy1967
3rd February, 2012, 01:43 PM
Feel for wolfpack a bit here he only has an opinion that's open and he's just getting bullied. Set him straight with your your reply then agree to disagree. He does not like the way he see's things and because he airs his opinion and it's not crawling up Kennys bum crack he's a United fan and hates Liverpool.
You want to take some reality here he see's it different (maybe not correctly) but there is no need for all this shit to him ~~~~in lighten up guys.

I agree with you mate. Some very sad comments I have read lately towards wolfy, it's football we all see things our own way.

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 01:53 PM
I agree with you mate. Some very sad comments I have read lately towards wolfy, it's football we all see things our own way.

We have a code at liverpool, thats what makes us special. We certainly dont bash the biggest legend at our club, how would you feel if your fans came out and called fergie name after name for signing de gea, tosic, anderson, djemba djemba and all the rest of the shit he has signed down the years?!

Why do you two care anyway? Its not like united fans have a sympathetic bone in their bodies is it...

lfc4life
3rd February, 2012, 02:17 PM
This is for De Gea:
He's 6 foot 2
His eyes are blue
And Luis Suarez is coming after you.

You'll never walk alone

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 04:40 PM
I'll tell you the players im not keen on:

Downing

Skrtel (Some will disagree but i don't think he's a reliable defender, he's always got a mistake in him more of a squad player, but he has played well this season)

Henderson ? (not sure he will ever be the player we think he will be and the price was way too much, saying that i hope im wrong)

Carrol ? (the same as above)

I may not be keen but i will criticise them where possible and credit them aswell. I won't be like Wolfy and never see the positives.

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 05:30 PM
I'll tell you the players im not keen on:

Downing

Skrtel (Some will disagree but i don't think he's a reliable defender, he's always got a mistake in him more of a squad player, but he has played well this season)

Henderson ? (not sure he will ever be the player we think he will be and the price was way too much, saying that i hope im wrong)

Carrol ? (the same as above)

I may not be keen but i will criticise them where possible and credit them aswell. I won't be like Wolfy and never see the positives.

downing i agree with you on that one zee, we knew what he could do before he came and it was never going to be good enough.

i have defended skrtel since he joined, for me carra has been the problem for 2 years now, and that is who i wanted dropped. now he has been dropped we are seeing skrtel and agger be the best defensive partnership in the league imo

henderson i really like, without him and his engine our pass and move play doesnt work. he is quick all around the park and has really good technique, he keeps the ball moving at speed. but i wish he would tackle more!

carroll i wanted anyway, not for 35 million, but i liked him at newcastle, and he is starting to play the same way for us as he did for them. i think he will come good. but i can see why you and many fans dont rate him so far....

ron007
3rd February, 2012, 08:37 PM
downing i agree with you on that one zee, we knew what he could do before he came and it was never going to be good enough.

i have defended skrtel since he joined, for me carra has been the problem for 2 years now, and that is who i wanted dropped. now he has been dropped we are seeing skrtel and agger be the best defensive partnership in the league imo

henderson i really like, without him and his engine our pass and move play doesnt work. he is quick all around the park and has really good technique, he keeps the ball moving at speed. but i wish he would tackle more!

carroll i wanted anyway, not for 35 million, but i liked him at newcastle, and he is starting to play the same way for us as he did for them. i think he will come good. but i can see why you and many fans dont rate him so far....

I gotta agree Henderson is our pass and move i think he will be the heart of our team in a few years.I also remember Gerrard couldnt tackle when he was yonger(Sometimes he has a flashback as well and reverts to some mindless lunge :) ).As for carrol the two problems i see with him are first and most important i think he is still sulking because Newcastle sold him as soon as he gets over that we will get the best out of him and second the team have a long ball option witch they tend to use to much.He is much more effective when we play around or through the defense ,over the defense will work but nowhere near as much as through or around .Carra is and allways will be a legend but i think Kenny has done the right thing by making skyrtle and agger into the preferred partnership .Lol i hope that makes sense because reading it back it sounds strange.
As for people knocking kenny and saying he is not upto to Job forget about the past for a minute and think who else was or is available who can do the job he is doing as well as he is doing it? Please dont say Mouriniho as much as i like the guy the so called special one just isnt Liverpool material.
Anyway people just sit back and enjoy the beutifull game it will be even more beutifull watching us do the cup double this year.
exscuse my grammar i'm a bit Tick
Ronnie

opsmonkey
3rd February, 2012, 08:41 PM
thank you everybody.. I got an email and telephone call from Carling this afternoon..

Me and the boy are going to Wembley courtesy of Carling after winning their competition....!!!

I'll be posting loads of pictures on the Sunday night

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 08:44 PM
Ops u lucky bast1d, im well chuffed for you, i want a souvenir from the game lol, if im not lucky enough to get a ticket.

ron007
3rd February, 2012, 08:54 PM
thank you everybody.. I got an email and telephone call from Carling this afternoon..

Me and the boy are going to Wembley courtesy of Carling after winning their competition....!!!

:congrats::congrats::congrats:YAYYYYY well done mate have a great day:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Bulld0g
3rd February, 2012, 08:56 PM
Looking forward to seeing the pics m8 :) I bet the little fella can't wait :)

opsmonkey
3rd February, 2012, 08:58 PM
Looking forward to seeing the pics m8 :) I bet the little fella can't wait :)

i think I'm just as excited :)

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 09:05 PM
ops you fancy taking this with you on a banner lol

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zyknrm.jpg

opsmonkey
3rd February, 2012, 09:17 PM
Probably take this one instead lol

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/wembleyhatton2.png

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 09:18 PM

Thats great mate!

Couldnt think of a nicer person on here to get the prize, hope you and your boy have a great time bud!!

opsmonkey
3rd February, 2012, 09:22 PM
Thats great mate!

Couldnt think of a nicer person on here to get the prize, hope you and your boy have a great time bud!!

many thanks for that mate :)

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 09:23 PM
LIVERPOOL FC and England star Stewart Downing is not being charged by police after his arrest last month on suspicion of assault.

The 27-year-old winger was held for questioning following an alleged incident at the Cross Keys pub in Yarm, Teesside, at around 1am on January 8.

A 32-year-old woman also arrested at the time on suspicion of assault remains on police bail.
A Cleveland Police spokeswoman said, A 27-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of assault following an alleged incident at a pub
on Yarm High Street has been released without charge.

A 32-year-old woman who was also arrested on suspicion of assault remains on bail pending further inquiries.

Read More Liverpool FC midfielder Stewart Downing avoids assault charges after arrest last month in Teeside - Liverpool FC News - Liverpool FC - Sport - Liverpool Daily Post (http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/sport/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/02/03/liverpool-fc-midfielder-stewart-downing-avoids-assault-charges-after-arrest-last-month-in-teeside-100252-30263401/#ixzz1lLu14t3m)

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 09:23 PM
I gotta agree Henderson is our pass and move i think he will be the heart of our team in a few years.I also remember Gerrard couldnt tackle when he was yonger(Sometimes he has a flashback as well and reverts to some mindless lunge :) ).As for carrol the two problems i see with him are first and most important i think he is still sulking because Newcastle sold him as soon as he gets over that we will get the best out of him and second the team have a long ball option witch they tend to use to much.He is much more effective when we play around or through the defense ,over the defense will work but nowhere near as much as through or around .Carra is and allways will be a legend but i think Kenny has done the right thing by making skyrtle and agger into the preferred partnership .Lol i hope that makes sense because reading it back it sounds strange.
As for people knocking kenny and saying he is not upto to Job forget about the past for a minute and think who else was or is available who can do the job he is doing as well as he is doing it? Please dont say Mouriniho as much as i like the guy the so called special one just isnt Liverpool material.
Anyway people just sit back and enjoy the beutifull game it will be even more beutifull watching us do the cup double this year.
exscuse my grammar i'm a bit Tick
Ronnie

lol dont worry about the grammar mate it made sense

thing with gerrard was he always tried to tackle and tackle hard!! henderson just doesnt put his foot in at all!

i agree with you on carroll about missing newcastle etc but if we get him playing like those days again we will be a force.

you cant play pass and move pretty football all the time, some teams just park the bus.

if carroll plays well and like his newcastle days it will give us a different dimension.

drogba in his prime opened up teams through his sheer strength.

same reason why i think adebayor has taken spurs attacks to a new level this year.

carroll "could" do the same for us.

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 09:28 PM
Liverpool Football Club today signed the government's Sports Charter to tackle homophobia and transphobia in sport.

All 20 top-flight clubs each individually signed the voluntary Home Office charter at a Premier League shareholders meeting on Thursday to reaffirm their commitment to equality and diversity.

The Sports Charter was launched in June 2011 at 10 Downing Street by Prime Minister David Cameron when chief executive Richard Scudamore signed on behalf of the Premier League.

Its mission is to rid sport of homophobia and transphobia and make football a welcome place for everyone - on and off the pitch.

Scudamore said: "The Premier League and our member clubs believe that everyone should be able to participate in, watch and enjoy sport - whoever they are and whatever their background.

"When the Sports Charter to tackle homophobia and transphobia in sport was launched in June 2011 the Premier League signed it and we are pleased to re-affirm our commitment to it today with each of our clubs signing it individually."

Equalities Minister Lynne Featherstone added: "Nearly 3,000 individuals and clubs have already signed up and I'm delighted that Premier League clubs have taken a stand by signing the charter too.

"It sends a really strong signal when clubs in the best league in the world say enough is enough."

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 09:29 PM
Does this mean you'll get an 8-match ban if you call someone a poof, sissy, camp, bent????????????????

sgerrard
3rd February, 2012, 09:30 PM
many thanks for that mate :)

No worries mate, i still havent forgot the help you gave me when i first joined here!

Im still watching prem footy, 3pm, thanks to you!!

So will you be watching in a box or in the stands? Is there other parts to the prize, like meeting the players or even lifting the cup? lol

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 10:26 PM
Liverpool vs Tottenham Opta stats:

Liverpool have hit form recently and are even able to welcome Luis Suarez back on Monday night - will they halt Tottenham's title bid?

Jamie Carragher has scored as many Premier League goals for Tottenham as he has for Liverpool in his career.
Since taking over, Harry Redknapp has overseen six wins in eight games in all competitions for Spurs against Liverpool.

There has been a penalty awarded in four of the last five Premier League matches between Tottenham and Liverpool.

Luka Modric has scored in his last two league appearances against the Reds.

Spurs' win at Anfield last season ended a run of 16 Premier League away games at Liverpool without a victory (D5 L11).

There has been a 90th minute goal in three of the last four league meetings between Liverpool and Tottenham.
Spurs have picked up more points after 23 games than in any previous Premier League season.

Tottenham have only lost two of the last 10 Premier League away matches (W6 D2 L2), but have won just one of the last four (W1 D1 L2).

Liverpool have only had fewer points after 11 home games in two of the previous 19 Premier League campaigns (18 in 2007-08 & 17 in 2003-04).

Kenny Dalglish's side are one of only two sides in the Premier League with an unbeaten home record this season, but they have drawn seven of their 11 matches at Anfield.

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 10:29 PM
Phil Thompson isn't the only Liverpool legend on the Soccer Saturday panel this week.

We're very excited to say that Kop hero Robbie Fowler will be alongside Thommo, Jeff Stelling, Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholas to help describe Saturday's action.

Robbie will be on the panel from midday to discuss all the big football talking points with the boys and then from 3pm he'll don a pair of headphones to keep you updated on Stoke's game with Sunderland. (http://topics.skysports.com/sunderland/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif

satsmo
3rd February, 2012, 10:30 PM
zee I have deleted your three previous posts. Please keep it to football as has already been asked time and time again.

zee24
3rd February, 2012, 10:32 PM
ok fair do atleast some people got to see it

opsmonkey
3rd February, 2012, 10:43 PM
No worries mate, i still havent forgot the help you gave me when i first joined here!

Im still watching prem footy, 3pm, thanks to you!!

So will you be watching in a box or in the stands? Is there other parts to the prize, like meeting the players or even lifting the cup? lol

hi mate, there was five draws, each of the draws the 2 with the most votes won tickets to the final, the top one from each 5 goes into a special draw to get their picture and story on the big screen at Wembley and get a trophy presented pitchside..

To be honest mate, I'm buzzing with the tickets (and the crate of Carling) so if i dont win anything else it wont phase me..

Plus as it's about my son i don't think i will get to the final round with the rules on people under 21 not being allowed to be associated with anything to do with ale

It's not in a box, hopefully they'll be amazing tickets, from the tournament sponsor I think they will be, even if they are at the back in the rafters It wont matter though.. :)

sgerrard
4th February, 2012, 01:45 AM
hi mate, there was five draws, each of the draws the 2 with the most votes won tickets to the final, the top one from each 5 goes into a special draw to get their picture and story on the big screen at Wembley and get a trophy presented pitchside..

To be honest mate, I'm buzzing with the tickets (and the crate of Carling) so if i dont win anything else it wont phase me..

Plus as it's about my son i don't think i will get to the final round with the rules on people under 21 not being allowed to be associated with anything to do with ale

It's not in a box, hopefully they'll be amazing tickets, from the tournament sponsor I think they will be, even if they are at the back in the rafters It wont matter though.. :)

I think you will be in the coporate seats behind the bench, you know the ones that are always empty wayyy after half time because the toffs are still busy sipping champagne at the bar

so we will be able to spot you and your son easy!! especially since you will probs have that crate of carling on your sons lap lol

made up for you though mate, it will be a memorable day for your son!

we better bloody win the thing now!!

i would love to hear the story of how your day goes and how they treated you both, so make sure you post the details :)

mark36
4th February, 2012, 01:58 AM

congrats mate hope you and your boy have a great day and see the lads bring some silverware home.

lfc4life
4th February, 2012, 10:55 AM
Arsenal: Arsene Wenger tells frustrated fans things could be worse they could be Liverpool supporters - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-tells-frustrated-fans-things-could-be-worse-they-could-be-Liverpool-supporters-article860945.html) << this is funny arsene u make me laugh lol lol lol

zee24
4th February, 2012, 08:00 PM
Christian Poulsen has insisted there is no chance of him returning to Liverpool at the end of his one-year deal with Evian.

The Denmark international made the move to France last summer after failing to hold down a place in the side at Anfield.

He will have to think about his future when the season-long agreement comes to an end in May, but one option he has already ruled out is a return to Anfield.
At 31, Poulsen (http://topics.skysports.com/Christian+Poulsen/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif is more interested in setting up a stable home for his family and has indicated that he would like to remain with Evian beyond the summer.

"From the start I stated I would finish the season here. Nowadays I say I could remain after the summer," the midfielder told L'Equipe.

"Moreover, I have three children. It is difficult for them to change city all the time.
Push on

"Liverpool? (http://topics.skysports.com/liverpool/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif It is over for me there. If I was a 25-year-old it could be different, but I will be 32 and I am not interested in being a number 20 player.

"Here, when I talk to a player, I know it could be helpful. I feel more important here than at Liverpool."

Good riddance

Thebuckets
4th February, 2012, 08:57 PM
Discuss all things related to the best and most successful English club ever...:)

That'll be everton then?

Wolfpack
5th February, 2012, 04:39 AM
You may think your a Liverpool fan but your not really. All your posts are critical of the club, manager players and even the fans. Yea your right about one thing though, most of us would drive off a cliff for Kenny. You just don't get English football in general but that's not your fault, you think rugby in a crash helmet is real football.

How does a rapper say it? Hows my bitches doing!:roflmao:

First off i don't watch football here. If you knew what NFL stood for then you would know. Second i do understand how it is. I know you guys bleed the colors of your teams but there has to be a limit. I know Kenny is well loved in Liverpool but you can't be seriously about his coaching job so far. How about his signing? With the shape of the prem this year we should be atleast in 3rd.How many ties and loses to lesser teams? and you guys say nothing. I know he took the team to the Carling cup final and it making you feel like you got your first boner but it winning it won't matter if Liverpool don't make 4th and a CL spot. I read "Give Kenny a Break He got us into our first cup final in 5 years" Only reason was no one would give up on Rafa. Monday will tell all if Liverpool have a chance for 4th place.

Wolfpack
5th February, 2012, 04:57 AM
The thing is you cnt admit when your wrong, you cnt give credit where its due, all you can do is moan moan moan criticise.

We can criticise like the rest of them but we also can appreciate when we see something happening for the best.

We will never agree on anything and since you think were all ass kissers maybe you shouldn't post here.

I always give credit to the players except for Downing. I pointed out to many times why i don't give Kenny any credit so don't ask me now. Look at old whiskey nose he's losing it too. About being an ass kisser you already answered that when you say " we also can appreciate when we see something happening for the best" well when you see something bad you never say anything.

Wolfpack
5th February, 2012, 05:26 AM
i wasnt talking about you mate, sorry if it came accross like that. i just meant in general its not the liverpool way to be overly disrespectful

I'd still like to know which players you dont like?

We havent had gerrard fit for over 12 months and have been doing fine without him since kenny came back i think...

He wasnt on the pitch when we battered wolves, and he was taken off before we beat the manc scum. I think kenny has built a team that does not rely on him one bit anymore to be honest...

You can see the players dont "look" for him with every pass now either....which was vital if we were going to move forward as a club

I almost fell on the floor reading your reply. You really think the three turkeys replace Gerrard? The players aren't looking for him? well if you see he been playing more like a holding mid cause Adam can't and have you notice Downing couldn't hit the side of a barn with his crosses. Adam usually going for glory never looking for anyone and Henderson he just looks lost and never makes the correct run. Now everyone here knows you will never make a career being a football manger.

wongers
5th February, 2012, 11:36 AM
That'll be everton then?

~~~~ me 2 posts and already posting shite:stupido2:

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 11:44 AM
I almost fell on the floor reading your reply. You really think the three turkeys replace Gerrard? The players aren't looking for him? well if you see he been playing more like a holding mid cause Adam can't and have you notice Downing couldn't hit the side of a barn with his crosses. Adam usually going for glory never looking for anyone and Henderson he just looks lost and never makes the correct run. Now everyone here knows you will never make a career being a football manger.

Have you ever played soccer dawg?

lol

i have honestly never met a more clueless liverpool fan, so well done on that achievement, your three posts are some of the most misguided i have ever seen.

typical modern day "fan" you want success yesterday! Kenny has spent 75 million compared to the 100's chelsea, united, city and spurs have spent over the last 3-4 years.

But your right, im so stupid, he must get us 4th right now, or he is a total disaster and should be sacked, and we should sack every manager in their first full season if they dont get us atleast 4th

sack all the players that every new manager signs, if they dont get us 4th.

get new owners, every season if we dont get 4th

how stupid are we, thank god your here to put this kind of pressure on our club, i can see it working!

LOL

your a joke mate, seriously

Shady
5th February, 2012, 11:58 AM
now im not one to cause an argument (heaven forbid), but just because you play a bit of soccer doesnt make you more knowledgeable than those who dont... wolfy has an opinion, you dont agree with it, fair enough, but to make out that you know more than him because you play a bit is nonsense.. my 4 yr old plays footy, but it doesnt make him more knowledgable on the game ...

dctyper
5th February, 2012, 12:19 PM
the bitching on this thread is unreal

jeeze

dc

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 12:55 PM
now im not one to cause an argument (heaven forbid), but just because you play a bit of soccer doesnt make you more knowledgeable than those who dont... wolfy has an opinion, you dont agree with it, fair enough, but to make out that you know more than him because you play a bit is nonsense.. my 4 yr old plays footy, but it doesnt make him more knowledgable on the game ...

i love how everyone jumps on my everypost on this forum, people are allowed to say whatever they like to me and others, but as soon as i reply with a tongue in cheek sarcastic post

it gets taken the completely opposite way!

the words "soccer" and "dawg" were enough to highlight that fact

as was the rest to be honest

i guess sometimes words are lost on even the simplest of folk lol

Shady
5th February, 2012, 12:59 PM
oh come off it, you make your posts to illicit responses, then you moan about it when people dont agree with your "superior" football knowledge... your post count constantly being trimmed proves that a lot of your posts are made to wind people up, and now your playing the victim? lol

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 01:10 PM
oh come off it, you make your posts to illicit responses, then you moan about it when people dont agree with your "superior" football knowledge... your post count constantly being trimmed proves that a lot of your posts are made to wind people up, and now your playing the victim? lol

lol not the victim at all, im just saying alot of the time you guys dont know when im joking or being serious

as with the above post

i like when people disagree with me, the world would be a boring place if we all agreed.

and it makes my work even more satisfying when im proved right lol

;)

rds60h
5th February, 2012, 02:34 PM
First time I have replied on a Liverpool Thread as they are not my team, but I still appreciate fans thoughts on their teams.
"I guess sometime words are lost on even the simplest of folk" is sgerrard's reply on the Liverpool Thread to I assume those who are mainly Liverpool fans.
Is that why he spends so much time on the Man Utd Thread to get away from those "simplest of folk" ?
Or, does he just like winding people up ?

maca
5th February, 2012, 02:38 PM
Shut up or i'll punch you..

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 03:32 PM
First time I have replied on a Liverpool Thread as they are not my team, but I still appreciate fans thoughts on their teams.
"I guess sometime words are lost on even the simplest of folk" is sgerrard's reply on the Liverpool Thread to I assume those who are mainly Liverpool fans.
Is that why he spends so much time on the Man Utd Thread to get away from those "simplest of folk" ?
Or, does he just like winding people up ?

You think everyone who replies on here supports liverpool and vice versa? lol

Do people really take every word literally on here? im starting to wonder...whatever happened to having a sense of humour hey

Atleast maca58 seems to get it!!

spondulick
5th February, 2012, 07:30 PM
You think everyone who replies on here supports liverpool and vice versa? lol

Do people really take every word literally on here? im starting to wonder...whatever happened to having a sense of humour hey

Atleast maca58 seems to get it!! a sense of humour certainly helps on this thread

wongers
5th February, 2012, 07:53 PM
funny how the people who are having a go at sgerrard are mancs, then they have a go at him for being on the manc thread ON A LIVERPOOL THREAD isn't that a bit hypocritical? he's not the only one to have tried to put his point of view over to wolfie most of us have but to no avail then you get all the mancs banging the thanks button to each other ON A LIVERPOOL THREAD thats priceless !the only reason your defending wolfie is because he continually slagging us off and your mancs, so he's doing your job for you, i don't always agree with what sgerrard says and sometimes he gets carried away but he's entitled to his opinion like everybody else

Wolfpack
5th February, 2012, 07:57 PM
Have you ever played soccer dawg?

lol

i have honestly never met a more clueless liverpool fan, so well done on that achievement, your three posts are some of the most misguided i have ever seen.

typical modern day "fan" you want success yesterday! Kenny has spent 75 million compared to the 100's chelsea, united, city and spurs have spent over the last 3-4 years.

But your right, im so stupid, he must get us 4th right now, or he is a total disaster and should be sacked, and we should sack every manager in their first full season if they dont get us atleast 4th

sack all the players that every new manager signs, if they dont get us 4th.

get new owners, every season if we dont get 4th

how stupid are we, thank god your here to put this kind of pressure on our club, i can see it working!

LOL

your a joke mate, seriously

Did you read what i posted? all i sad was it was funny you think Kenny built a team that don't Gerrard. About 4th place is correct. It is everything without it you stand to lose atleast 50mil and a chance to sign top quality players. And by the way you must not know anything about America. Youth soccer is very big in America but as they get older they stop playing. Can't really say why except it's not promoted as much as the other sports here. As a youth i never played soccer but it don't make me any less knowledgeable about it.

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 08:14 PM
Did you read what i posted? all i sad was it was funny you think Kenny built a team that don't Gerrard. About 4th place is correct. It is everything without it you stand to lose atleast 50mil and a chance to sign top quality players. And by the way you must not know anything about America. Youth soccer is very big in America but as they get older they stop playing. Can't really say why except it's not promoted as much as the other sports here. As a youth i never played soccer but it don't make me any less knowledgeable about it.

i have coached in america so i know exactly the the level over there, its getting better all the time.

my uncle is one of the coaches on the candian national womens team also, the standard amazed me to be honest, i have sat in on coaching sessions and played with them and they would put many men to shame

you also said this "Now everyone here knows you will never make a career being a football manger."

but i am nearly a uefa b licence coach, i put alot of work into football, sure i will never make it to the top. I know that but my love for the sport has allowed me to coach and play in many different countries, but its not through luck, its through hard work and dedication.

liverpool must build a team that does not rely on gerrard and im glad kenny has made great steps towards that already, if you think we should build our team around a 32 year old gerrard who has injury problem, i disagree.

there is a reason why i disagree with alot of what you say, and its becuase you slate alot of our players and kenny at times, but i know just how hard it is to make it as a pro footballer and a pro coach....trust me, even the guys you call turkeys can play!

at the top level, they are all brilliant players, its the mindset and mentality that changes when they actually play on the pitch. the pressure fans like yourself put these guys under is the reason they dont perform and struggle.

behind closed doors, with no camera's you should see what some of the "turkeys" can do with a football....your jaw would drop.

alot of people hammer me because what i say gets taken as me being a "know it all" or "superior" but its not that...

i have a laugh on this forum with people, much of what i say is a joke.....but i have expereinced football on many different levels and in many different countries, both as a coach and as a player.

i told people i play semi pro once on here, and they tried to laugh at me. thats why i never bothered to post the above before.

Shady
5th February, 2012, 09:41 PM
funny how the people who are having a go at sgerrard are mancs,

im not
------------------

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 09:55 PM
im not
------------------

lol

its true wongers he isnt a manc, but he is part of the thanks brigade

and he does support birmingham, so maybe that explains alot lol

Shady
5th February, 2012, 10:01 PM
the 'thanks' brigade? :hmmmm: in that i thank posts that i agree with? guilty

Wolfpack
5th February, 2012, 11:09 PM
i have coached in america so i know exactly the the level over there, its getting better all the time.

my uncle is one of the coaches on the candian national womens team also, the standard amazed me to be honest, i have sat in on coaching sessions and played with them and they would put many men to shame

you also said this "Now everyone here knows you will never make a career being a football manger."

but i am nearly a uefa b licence coach, i put alot of work into football, sure i will never make it to the top. I know that but my love for the sport has allowed me to coach and play in many different countries, but its not through luck, its through hard work and dedication.

liverpool must build a team that does not rely on gerrard and im glad kenny has made great steps towards that already, if you think we should build our team around a 32 year old gerrard who has injury problem, i disagree.

there is a reason why i disagree with alot of what you say, and its becuase you slate alot of our players and kenny at times, but i know just how hard it is to make it as a pro footballer and a pro coach....trust me, even the guys you call turkeys can play!

at the top level, they are all brilliant players, its the mindset and mentality that changes when they actually play on the pitch. the pressure fans like yourself put these guys under is the reason they dont perform and struggle.

behind closed doors, with no camera's you should see what some of the "turkeys" can do with a football....your jaw would drop.

alot of people hammer me because what i say gets taken as me being a "know it all" or "superior" but its not that...

i have a laugh on this forum with people, much of what i say is a joke.....but i have expereinced football on many different levels and in many different countries, both as a coach and as a player.

i told people i play semi pro once on here, and they tried to laugh at me. thats why i never bothered to post the above before.

All i said is If you think Kenny built a team that don't need Gerrard your out of your mind! All i have been saying all year that Liverpool could of spent the money on better players than Carroll Adam Henderson and the player i hate the most Downing. Carroll has hope but the rest will only be bench players. This is the reason why i get on Kenny cause he keeps sticking with these losers that has caused Liverpool to drop too many points this year? I'm sure you love the sport but just because you coach don't mean you get the last word. If your satisfied with the Carling Cup it's ok but i feel Liverpool FC is much bigger than that and if they don't make a CL spot were going to be stuck buying more turkeys.

sgerrard
5th February, 2012, 11:54 PM
All i said is If you think Kenny built a team that don't need Gerrard your out of your mind! All i have been saying all year that Liverpool could of spent the money on better players than Carroll Adam Henderson and the player i hate the most Downing. Carroll has hope but the rest will only be bench players. This is the reason why i get on Kenny cause he keeps sticking with these losers that has caused Liverpool to drop too many points this year? I'm sure you love the sport but just because you coach don't mean you get the last word. If your satisfied with the Carling Cup it's ok but i feel Liverpool FC is much bigger than that and if they don't make a CL spot were going to be stuck buying more turkeys.

where in the above post did i say my word is final?! I tried to explain how tough football is at the higest level and that even the players you "hate" and call "turkeys" really arent as bad as you think

but you have chosen to ignore that by again slating our players and kenny.

if we lost to spurs 2mrw, who are the best team in the prem right now, you will be back here saying "i told you so"

and for that reason you will never really understand where im coming from and will never really understand what football is all about......in my opinion.

also i said we need to build a team the doesnt revolve around gerrard, and doesnt have him as our main focal point anymore, but again you just pick and chose what you read and then reply to whatever is in your head.

i meet fans like you down the pub all the time, or even on forums, we have a good laugh, and i like hearing what they think.....

i have learnt from alot of great coaches in my time, who have made me a better player, coach and fan. i think you should take up a coaching course, they are great fun and teach you alot more about football and open your eyes

play for a local team, again its really good fun, you make good friends and it will make you see football differently

redtide11
6th February, 2012, 01:35 AM
where in the above post did i say my word is final?! I tried to explain how tough football is at the higest level and that even the players you "hate" and call "turkeys" really arent as bad as you think

but you have chosen to ignore that by again slating our players and kenny.

if we lost to spurs 2mrw, who are the best team in the prem right now, you will be back here saying "i told you so"

and for that reason you will never really understand where im coming from and will never really understand what football is all about......in my opinion.

also i said we need to build a team the doesnt revolve around gerrard, and doesnt have him as our main focal point anymore, but again you just pick and chose what you read and then reply to whatever is in your head.

i meet fans like you down the pub all the time, or even on forums, we have a good laugh, and i like hearing what they think.....

i have learnt from alot of great coaches in my time, who have made me a better player, coach and fan. i think you should take up a coaching course, they are great fun and teach you alot more about football and open your eyes

play for a local team, again its really good fun, you make good friends and it will make you see football differently

Getting your excuse in early I see :motz:

tshirtman
6th February, 2012, 01:45 AM
if we lost to spurs 2mrw, who are the best team in the prem right now

I think you'll find City are the best team in the prem right now,
or are they at the top of the league by chance,
and it pure luck they have scored the most goals, while conceding the least, figures don't lie.

redtide11
6th February, 2012, 01:50 AM
and it pure luck they have scored the most goals, while conceding the least, figures don't lie.

You will find that they do in here m8 ;)

Look out though they're behind you :)

zee24
6th February, 2012, 02:05 AM
the utd fans end up in this thread just as much as the Liverpool fans find themselves in the utd one, if you say we are only there to wind you up then wtf are you in ere? to do the same. so get of your high horse

redtide11
6th February, 2012, 02:17 AM
the utd fans end up in this thread just as much as the Liverpool fans find themselves in the utd one, if you say we are only there to wind you up then wtf are you in ere? to do the same. so get of your high horse

I have never complained of you zee and your welcome to come have banter and same for anyones else but it does swing and roundabout. Spurs for you next, well that sounds like a tough game so maybe time for that famous sense of humor to unfurl itself. :thefinger:
Dont panic Mr Mannering :eek:

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 02:59 AM

As much as i want city to win the league spurs are the most dangerous attacking team in the prem right now. They play the best football and beat teams with ease...more so than united and city

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 03:01 AM
Getting your excuse in early I see

You need a girlfriend

Wolfpack
6th February, 2012, 03:34 AM
sgerrard i get what you say but those players might be good playing for a team like Stoke but not for Liverpool. I can't believe Kenny didn't buy a holding midfielder that we desperately need. Good thing Suarez is back. Lets hope Kenny keeps Downing on the bench and starts Bellamy in his place.

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 11:23 AM
sgerrard i get what you say but those players might be good playing for a team like Stoke but not for Liverpool. I can't believe Kenny didn't buy a holding midfielder that we desperately need. Good thing Suarez is back. Lets hope Kenny keeps Downing on the bench and starts Bellamy in his place.

Kenny wasnt to know that lucas would get such a bad injury, and i think he wants to give spearing a fair chance to prove himself in that position also.

You have totally ignored him in your above post, so i guess he is another player you dont rate? But how do we sell him if he doesnt play? We add value to him by giving him games because he gets prem expereince but just couldnt quite cut it at a top club. and then maybe sell him in the summer for 4-6 million? and then use that, add more, and buy the player you crave?

We also have connar coady coming through, who is starting to play well for the reserves and looking stronger every game and craig roddan looks decent so far, both are 18 years old.

We cant just buy a new player for every position because of their wages what would we do with spearing if we brought another holding mid? His wages would hurt us to the tune of about 2-3 million a season just to be on the bench?

Then we end up in the same place we were when kenny took over, loads of fringe players, not playing and eating up huge wages.......this means we cant buy more players again.

You cant just have 30-40 players sitting around like we did before all on 30,000+ a week....thats the main reason we couldnt buy before. You should know this as its been our problem for 10+ years.

We buy more and more shit, the reserves dont get a chance, so they have no value when we try to sell them, we get stuck with dead wood all around the club who eat up our wage bill budget and it means we cant buy anybody until we sell....

But how do we sell players that dont play?

Kenny is doing the absolute right thing. We cant go the way we have been for the last 20 years, he is seeing the bigger picture......its not all about "now now now"

ron007
6th February, 2012, 12:16 PM

Wolfpack i dont think you appreciate how far liverpool fc has fallen.
Yes every team would like champions league football but we just arnt good enought yet.You cant blame Kenny for that he is trying to build a team from nothing.Its a credit to Gerrard that we have finished as high as we have for so long because he has been the best player we have had by far and on some occasions he has single handedly gained us four or five league places a season.But like carra while still being a great player he needs help to do what he has done in the past thats why we cant rely on just him.If the new players are not upto the job then they will be shipped out and replaced but like it or not they are Liverpool players now and need us all to get behind them .Yes critscize when and where its needed but try and make it constuctive and try and see some good in everything.
As has been said before everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is just mine .
All the best
Ronnie

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 12:40 PM
Wolfpack i dont think you appreciate how far liverpool fc has fallen.
Yes every team would like champions league football but we just arnt good enought yet.You cant blame Kenny for that he is trying to build a team from nothing.Its a credit to Gerrard that we have finished as high as we have for so long because he has been the best player we have had by far and on some occasions he has single handedly gained us four or five league places a season.But like carra while still being a great player he needs help to do what he has done in the past thats why we cant rely on just him.If the new players are not upto the job then they will be shipped out and replaced but like it or not they are Liverpool players now and need us all to get behind them .Yes critscize when and where its needed but try and make it constuctive and try and see some good in everything.
As has been said before everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is just mine .
All the best
Ronnie

Good post mate

The team we won the champions league with in 2005 was abit of a joke. It was all down to gerrard, rafa's tactics and a few other good players. Djimi traore, igor biscan, pongolle, mellor have all won the biggest prize in football lol

I think the supporters are a big factor also, the vast majority get what it means to be a liverpool fan and get behind the team, which gives the players more confidence and has meant we havent fallen from grace like teams like leeds. Over the years we have had a load of shit players!

With FFP kicking in next year is all about revenue and reducing the wage bill. We havent brought through any youth players since gerrard and carra and that needs to change. Even if they arent good enough we need to be able to sell these players for decent money and that allows us to buy better players.

Players like flannigan and robinson might not be good enough, but the fact they came in and did so well last year means they are already worth 3-4 million each. If they had never played they would be woth nothing.

It cant be about now now now anymore this is what has hurt us over the last 20 years, its what hurts many clubs to be honest. Fan culture dictates the pressure applied to a manager to succeed right away...in turn that puts pressure on the owners to sack him, which forces him into the transfer market, instead of giving them time to blood in youngsters.

Thats why i trust kenny so much, he understands this like most of our fans do. We need solid foundations and a long term plan to get back to the top. We need quality, and if we cant get it, we should wait and give our youngsters a chance to prove themselves.

lfc4life
6th February, 2012, 12:58 PM
CHRISTIAN POULSEN says he is unlikely to return to Liverpool FC once his loan spell at French side Evian expires at the end of the season.

The Danish midfielder left LFC after one largely unsuccessful season back in August, but is contracted with the Reds until the summer of 2013.

"Liverpool? It is over for me there; said Poulsen . If I was a 25-year-old it could be different, but I will be 32 and I am not interested in being a number 20 player.

"Here, when I talk to a player, I know it could be helpful. I feel more important here."

Well let him pay off his contract at liverpool if he feels that strong about it ~~~~ him

NO player is bigger then the club!

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 07:15 PM
hearing enrique might be out of tonights game with hamstring proble, big blow if true.

Johnson at left back with kelly in at right back?

would play dirk on the right aswell tonight, need to negate the threat of bale as much as possible

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 07:36 PM
Bad fog in liverpool, game in doubt now...

Edit: ref just said game will go ahead, but it does look bad...that decision could still change...

Sent from my HTC

zee24
6th February, 2012, 07:48 PM
The view towards the KOP!!http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=d7ulj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

The game goes ahead tho

andy1967
6th February, 2012, 08:02 PM
No Harry tonight at Anfield due to late plane times.

zee24
6th February, 2012, 08:12 PM
Team news: Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Spearing, Adam, Gerrard, Kuyt, Carroll, Bellamy. -- Suarez on bench.

Enrique out injured by looks of it.

VDV out for Spurs

redtide11
6th February, 2012, 08:13 PM
The view towards the KOP!!http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=d7ulj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

The game goes ahead tho

That's terrible visibility you can't even see where you've parked the bus. :aetsch:

zee24
6th February, 2012, 08:21 PM
foggs cleared a lil now

john1509
6th February, 2012, 08:24 PM
hope we have a good game tonight just put my bet on 3 2 win dont let me down liverpool YNWA

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 08:34 PM
No Harry tonight at Anfield due to late plane times.

Apparently harry caused the problem with the plane after rolling down the window to speak to a sky sports journalist

andy1967
6th February, 2012, 08:42 PM
I'd be wary of sitting behind the Spurs goal in this fog with Carroll playing upfront lol

Jaffa
6th February, 2012, 10:56 PM
Absolute garbage....can't really say anymore.

andy1967
6th February, 2012, 11:10 PM
Liverpool have now won 4 of their 12 home games in the league this season. Suarez kick on Parker was a disgrace.

maca
6th February, 2012, 11:12 PM
Liverpool have now won 4 of their 12 home games in the league this season. Suarez kick on Parker was a disgrace.
~~~~ off that was funny :roflmao:

Jaffa
6th February, 2012, 11:15 PM

Yeah but our away form is good as you lot will find out.

Stop trying to wind it Andy, Suarez kick was an accident, even Parker accepted that.........after he got up...lol

andy1967
6th February, 2012, 11:18 PM
Liverpool v Tottenham: Suarez returns with a bang - YouTube

Sorry Jaffa, it wasn't a mistake.

satsmo
6th February, 2012, 11:22 PM
Tidied up this thread again. Mrgerrad don't post again for a while please, unless it is football related.

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 11:22 PM
Liverpool played well tonight. After what spurs did to man city, its obvious they have quality right through their team but we forced them to play for a draw tonight. I thought they were pretty shit for the whole 90 mins

They could have won it with bale for sure, but apart from that what else did they do? fcuk all

we have lost our last 3 games to spurs and been outclassed badly, but not tonight.

We were the only team looking to win that game, thats for sure.

We missed chances, suarez and carroll had great chances to win it, but i still think we played really well. We had them under lots of pressure and they defended for their lives.

Carroll is looking sharper and fitter with every game, he is even getting pace back into his game.

4 points off 4th, trip to wembley and 5th round of the fa.cup...progress for sure.

sgerrard
6th February, 2012, 11:23 PM
satsmo what have i done wrong now?!

satsmo
6th February, 2012, 11:26 PM
You have tried to stir it again and try the "what have I done wrong now" remarks again and that will be enough.

You have been warned too many times via pm and on thread. Do not reply and keep the thread on topic.

zee24
6th February, 2012, 11:42 PM
Drab game for me, Suarez probably had the best chance for us and Bale for Spurs.

Scott Parker was fantastic real old fashion type of midfielder gets stuck in and can take some punishment given to him. Credit to him he deserved his MOM

Highlight of the game was we got to see some pussy on the pitch. lol

http://bit.ly/A58coi

tshirtman
7th February, 2012, 12:11 AM
Liverpool played well tonight. After what spurs did to man city, its obvious they have quality right through their team

what are you going on about, city beat spurs 5-1 away, and beat them 3-2 at home. :hmmmm2:

andy1967
7th February, 2012, 12:13 AM
Wherever there are rats, cats will follow lol

Bulld0g
7th February, 2012, 12:15 AM
Just keep it to football eh andy ffs

zee24
7th February, 2012, 12:23 AM
Wayne Rooney opened his gob on twitter about the Suarez kick n now getting shit lol

zee24
7th February, 2012, 12:26 AM
Journo to Dalglish: "Wayne Rooney Tweeted saying Suarez deserved a red card" ... Dalglish: "Why don't you tweet him back then?" lol

andy1967
7th February, 2012, 12:39 AM
The ref seen it and gave a yellow, nothing more will happen it has been dealt with.

spondulick
7th February, 2012, 12:50 AM
Liverpool played well tonight. After what spurs did to man city, its obvious they have quality right through their team but we forced them to play for a draw tonight. I thought they were pretty shit for the whole 90 mins

They could have won it with bale for sure, but apart from that what else did they do? fcuk all

we have lost our last 3 games to spurs and been outclassed badly, but not tonight.

We were the only team looking to win that game, thats for sure.

We missed chances, suarez and carroll had great chances to win it, but i still think we played really well. We had them under lots of pressure and they defended for their lives.

Carroll is looking sharper and fitter with every game, he is even getting pace back into his game.

4 points off 4th, trip to wembley and 5th round of the fa.cup...progress for sure........well as for spurs going to anfield and defending isn't that part and parcel of the game,after all you were the home side you take the game to them and try to break them down but you couldn't. on the night the best players on the park were all tottenham defenders, and man of the match parker was immense.so how you with all your knowledge of all matters football can call spurs shit is beyond me,if spurs did come with a game plan it certainly worked.i wish our defence had played with that spirit this season we would have had the league won by now ,

zee24
7th February, 2012, 12:50 AM
but he dnt see the apparant eye gauge the medias having a frenzy over

sgerrard
7th February, 2012, 01:02 AM
what are you going on about, city beat spurs 5-1 away, and beat them 3-2 at home. :hmmmm2:

They played well against you i thought away, scored twice, could have won it

and werent they 2-0 down at one stage?

they did nothing even close to that tonight, we limited them to very little, and they didnt look as dangerous as they did at your ground

zee24
7th February, 2012, 01:08 AM
What's alll the fuss about, hardly anything in it lol

Evra better watch himself on Sat.

https://p.twimg.com/AlAIjpMCIAEQDtz.jpg