PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

zee24
1st March, 2012, 01:05 AM
Atleast the FA cnt do nowt about it lol

kwstas211
1st March, 2012, 11:05 AM
The best team ever

wongers
1st March, 2012, 01:58 PM
welcome to dk m8

zee24
1st March, 2012, 04:45 PM
Robbie '9' Fowler joins Blackpool

dctyper
3rd March, 2012, 10:07 AM
148 with a tennis ball!!!! nice one henderson, the boi has skillzzzzz!!!!

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain faces Jordan Henderson in keepy-uppy challenge | Metro.co.uk (http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/891948-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-faces-jordan-henderson-in-keepy-uppy-challenge)

dc

lfc4life
4th March, 2012, 12:03 AM
back to reality today!!! welcome to a 5th place me thinks

Wolfpack
4th March, 2012, 02:58 AM
Come on where are the usual suspects defending Kenny decisions against Arsenal. It about time Kenny resigns as manager. His coaching and his signings this year just didn't cut it. Say what you want but 10 points is to big a climb.

Monty31ot
4th March, 2012, 09:08 AM
So many games like this for Liverpool this season squandered so many chances. I guess at the end of the season we have a cup and we are back in europe so the owners will see that as progression and hopefully invest in the squad again because it badly needs quality in front of goal.

mark36
4th March, 2012, 09:53 AM
bottom line is and has been all season we murder teams for long periods but just cant finish the job and thats our achiles heel.should of been game over by half time.I'm confident Kenny and the backroom staff can see what all us pundits see but till the summer theres nothing to be done about it.On the plus side if we can find the new Rushie,fowler then i think the futures looking bright.

lfc4life
4th March, 2012, 10:42 AM
lads, we havent a chance of 4th spot, still short of a few players, adam and henderson are dreadful, dowling missed an opener. why maxi isnt getting his game i will never know.

dctyper
4th March, 2012, 11:03 AM
we need somebody lifke rvp. arsenal were pants but he proved he is one of, if not the best goal scorer around

dc

zee24
4th March, 2012, 01:27 PM
I don't know why Carra started he just hasn't got the legs anymore. He's got the experience but so has Alan Hansen but we don't call him back do we. It was the perfect opportunity to play Coates. Carras a legend and always will be but he should always be a last resort, if that.

zee24
4th March, 2012, 03:05 PM
Newcastle 1-1 Sunderland FT

Sessegnon - Red Carded violent conduct

Cattermole - Red Carded after the final whistle for abusive language to the referee.

Neither now looks likely to be playing against Liverpool next week.

Shady
4th March, 2012, 03:07 PM
hmm red cards and and they "dont look likely" to play against pool?

pretty definate they wont be playing seeing as tho red card means they miss the next game lol :hmmmm:

zee24
4th March, 2012, 03:10 PM
Well done bright spark but they were straight reds so they can appeal, but doubt they will.

dctyper
4th March, 2012, 03:45 PM
I don't know why Carra started he just hasn't got the legs anymore. He's got the experience but so has Alan Hansen but we don't call him back do we. It was the perfect opportunity to play Coates. Carras a legend and always will be but he should always be a last resort, if that.

im a fan of carra. he knows how to defend....thats it. every time he gets the ball its booted up field.

agger and skirtle are pretty much rock solid at the moment

dc

Bulld0g
4th March, 2012, 07:43 PM
Well i think we may have blown fourth place now. We were in with a chance but we have to convert our chances. Again we dominated a game and again we failed to put the game to bed.You can't argue about the quality of football we are playing but the finishing is woeful. Having said that, the Champions League place isn't out of reach untill maths says so :)

davethedappa
4th March, 2012, 07:56 PM
sadly i think 4th is gone now, but do keep in mine we have hit the bar 23 times ( i think ) this season. just wish some of them had gone in.

wongers
4th March, 2012, 08:09 PM
bulldog i think your clutching at straws now m8 i think 4th is beyond us, same old again, creating loads of chances but missing them its gone on all season, hopefully we can correct it for next, the problem is goalscorers i like rocking horse do dah oh for a player like van persie i think he only touched the ball 6 times yesterday and scored 2 goals, sheer class...

Bulld0g
4th March, 2012, 08:12 PM
You may be right, you may be wrong ;) I think you could be right but the fat lady hasn't sung yet or should that be Wolfy hasn't stopped moaning lol

opsmonkey
4th March, 2012, 08:31 PM
we can easily take 30 points from our remaining games

Wolfpack
4th March, 2012, 09:03 PM
we need somebody lifke rvp. arsenal were pants but he proved he is one of, if not the best goal scorer around

dc

It would be great to get a player like him but without CL play he would never come. If Arsenal don't make it he is leaving. He might leave anyway since he is one player and if sold you can buy a whole team. Bottom line is Liverpool not making a CL spot hurts the team since who wants to sign and play in the Loser Cup. Don't be surprise Gerrard would want to leave. He getting up in age but still has a few good seasons left in him and i think he would like to play CL football. I'm not saying he will leave but you can't say never.

Wolfpack
4th March, 2012, 09:24 PM
You may be right, you may be wrong ;) I think you could be right but the fat lady hasn't sung yet or should that be Wolfy hasn't stopped moaning lol

I see know one has responded to me. I wonder why? Oh i know cause I'm right. I'm not saying we would of won but Kenny made to many bad choices. Liverpool played good in the first half and should of scored a few goals but the second half Liverpool needed to make changes and none came. Why didn't Coats starts instead of Carrra? Why didn't Maxi play. Why didn't the changes come earlier in the game not at the 86th min and in stoppage time. Liverpool needed to win not tie and not lose. So if you are looking to blame someone their is only one person to look at. I haft to say Adam and Henderson were so bad and Downing couldn't bring his Championship forum to the big leagues.

Bulld0g
4th March, 2012, 09:26 PM
I see know one has responded to me. I wonder why? Oh i know cause I'm right. I'm not saying we would of won but Kenny made to many bad choices. Liverpool played good in the first half and should of scored a few goals but the second half Liverpool needed to make changes and none came. Why didn't Coats starts instead of Carrra? Why didn't Maxi play. Why didn't the changes come earlier in the game not at the 86th min and in stoppage time. Liverpool needed to win not tie and not lose. So if you are looking to blame someone their is only one person to look at. I haft to say Adam and Henderson were so bad and Downing couldn't bring his Championship forum to the big leagues.

And why aren't you the manager. How did the board overlook you :hmmmm: Maybe you could email them the team on a Friday night in future :boring:

Wolfpack
5th March, 2012, 01:10 AM
And why aren't you the manager. How did the board overlook you :hmmmm: Maybe you could email them the team on a Friday night in future :boring:

Maybe i have a chance since John Henry don't have a clue how to own a football club no less the club being Liverpool FC.:laugh:
I'm not happy how this year turned out and i said before the Manager of any sport club is the hardest job in the world. When things go great get all the glory. When things go bad you take all the blame. Do you really think i hate Kenny Dagalish? No but because who he is don't mean he gets a free pass. All i know the Carling Cup isn't enough.

zee24
5th March, 2012, 01:13 AM
im a fan of carra. he knows how to defend....thats it. every time he gets the ball its booted up field.

agger and skirtle are pretty much rock solid at the moment

dc

Skrtel does pretty much the same as Carra hoof the ball up football, that's why Woy loved him. You can't play both together they're both too direct thats why Agger n Skrtel make a good duo, 1 likes to hoof the ball away the other likes to bring it out abit like Hansen. Playing Carra n Skrtel just becomes too predictable for opponents. This is the reason Coates should have played from what i have seen of him, hes very comfortable on the ball and likes to bring it out like Agger does, he needs games and deserves to be ahead of Carra.

Monty31ot
5th March, 2012, 10:19 AM
Maybe i have a chance since John Henry don't have a clue how to own a football club no less the club being Liverpool FC.:laugh:
I'm not happy how this year turned out and i said before the Manager of any sport club is the hardest job in the world. When things go great get all the glory. When things go bad you take all the blame. Do you really think i hate Kenny Dagalish? No but because who he is don't mean he gets a free pass. All i know the Carling Cup isn't enough.

Carling Cup and back in europe is a big step from where we were 18 months ago seems like we are on the right track.

dctyper
5th March, 2012, 10:38 AM
It would be great to get a player like him but without CL play he would never come. If Arsenal don't make it he is leaving. He might leave anyway since he is one player and if sold you can buy a whole team. Bottom line is Liverpool not making a CL spot hurts the team since who wants to sign and play in the Loser Cup. Don't be surprise Gerrard would want to leave. He getting up in age but still has a few good seasons left in him and i think he would like to play CL football. I'm not saying he will leave but you can't say never.

i wonder how they got suarez then?

dc

wongers
5th March, 2012, 08:16 PM

no one responded because no one gives a rats arse about your opinions any more seeing as all you do is ~~~~ing moan!!! "victor meldrew"

spondulick
5th March, 2012, 11:34 PM
no one responded because no one gives a rats arse about your opinions any more seeing as all you do is ~~~~ing moan!!! "victor meldrew"who's victor meldrew?:roflmao:

andy1967
6th March, 2012, 12:17 AM
i wonder how they got suarez then?

dc

Roy got Suarez didnt he.

zee24
6th March, 2012, 01:42 AM
The only thing Roy got was the sack.

Roy wanted Carlton Cole lol

Wolfpack
6th March, 2012, 02:03 AM
no one responded because no one gives a rats arse about your opinions any more seeing as all you do is ~~~~ing moan!!! "victor meldrew"

You can take Victor and stick it up your meldrew. You say I'm moaning and complaining but how about you? You accept how Liverpool is playing?You agree with the direction Kenny is taking the team? If so you are a ~~~~ing idiot. Don't tell me you have been supporting and following Liverpool for years and still can't tell the difference between a pro team and a bunch of kids playing a pick up game. Please don't respond cause I'm tired figuring out words a retard would understand when i respond to you.

lfc4life
6th March, 2012, 10:59 AM
The only thing Roy got was the sack.

Roy wanted Carlton Cole lol

yeah and i bet he is having a wee chuckle too himself !! about liverpool now :(

lfc4life
6th March, 2012, 11:27 AM
Rafa thinking about chelsea job .... hmmmmm

zee24
6th March, 2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/531489712222.jpg

Jack Wilshere wearing Pepe Reina's shirt in Arsenal dressing room

The picture sparked rumours that Wilshere was a secret Liverpool fan. However, the 20-year-old later eased those fears, Tweeting that he was simply a fan of Anfield stopper Pepe Reina:
And by the way Gooners, don't worry I am not a Liverpool fan I am a Pepe Reina fan! #Decent keeper!

zee24
6th March, 2012, 03:41 PM
Rafa won't last long there if it happens

Wolfpack
6th March, 2012, 04:01 PM
Read this cause this sums up the troubles John Henry has at the club.

John Henry boxes himself in at Liverpool over Kenny Dalglish The Premier League Owl (http://thepremierleagueowl.com/2011/11/06/john-henry-boxes-himself-in-at-liverpool-over-kenny-dalglish/)

Wolfpack
6th March, 2012, 04:05 PM
Jose Mourinho will come back to Chelsea and Rafa will become Real Madrid new coach. The reason is Jose can't beat Barca.

zee24
6th March, 2012, 04:14 PM
Jose Mourinho will come back to Chelsea and Rafa will become Real Madrid new coach. The reason is Jose can't beat Barca.

Jose has already said he won't be going back to Chavski, and beating Barce well he's nearly beat them to the league this year.

If Arsenal dnt get in the top 4 this season i think Wenger will probably be gone, and his next job will be as Madrid manager.

The Chelsea fans don't want Rafa and i don't think the egos like Lamps n Terry n Cole will want him either.

wongers
6th March, 2012, 07:49 PM
You can take Victor and stick it up your meldrew. You say I'm moaning and complaining but how about you? You accept how Liverpool is playing?You agree with the direction Kenny is taking the team? If so you are a ~~~~ing idiot. Don't tell me you have been supporting and following Liverpool for years and still can't tell the difference between a pro team and a bunch of kids playing a pick up game. Please don't respond cause I'm tired figuring out words a retard would understand when i respond to you.

victor the only one retarded on here is you pal numerous people have tried to explain to you the direction this club is going in but still you don't grasp it ,~~~~ sake, some liverpool fans on here actually thought you were a man u. supporter you post that much anti liverpool shite your a laughing stock lad your not a liverpool supporter your a football, oh sorry soccer, supporter who takes an interest in L.F.C. probably since the yanks took over i imagine,i would challenge you to a battle of wits but wouldn't want to take an unarmed man on, do us all a favour and do one ,we don't need or want people like you supporting,correction, taking an interest in L.F.C.:stupid:

Bulld0g
6th March, 2012, 08:00 PM
Read this cause this sums up the troubles John Henry has at the club.

John Henry boxes himself in at Liverpool over Kenny Dalglish The Premier League Owl (http://thepremierleagueowl.com/2011/11/06/john-henry-boxes-himself-in-at-liverpool-over-kenny-dalglish/)

Theres no troubles at the club. We are moving in the right direction.

Wolfpack
6th March, 2012, 08:00 PM
Jose has already said he won't be going back to Chavski, and beating Barce well he's nearly beat them to the league this year.

If Arsenal dnt get in the top 4 this season i think Wenger will probably be gone, and his next job will be as Madrid manager.

The Chelsea fans don't want Rafa and i don't think the egos like Lamps n Terry n Cole will want him either.

I know he said he won't go back but buying a house in London and working in Madrid seems funny and also saying he leaving Madrid in the middle of the CL run wouldn't go over in the Spanish press. Once Real Madrid are kicked out of CL he will announce it. Rafa was a youth coach for Real so he fit good with the club. Wenger is going nowhere since quality managers are hard to find these days. I believe Kenny will leave Liverpool at the end of the season and who going to replace him?

Wolfpack
6th March, 2012, 08:02 PM
victor the only one retarded on here is you pal numerous people have tried to explain to you the direction this club is going in but still you don't grasp it ,~~~~ sake, some liverpool fans on here actually thought you were a man u. supporter you post that much anti liverpool shite your a laughing stock lad your not a liverpool supporter your a football, oh sorry soccer, supporter who takes an interest in L.F.C. probably since the yanks took over i imagine,i would challenge you to a battle of wits but wouldn't want to take an unarmed man on, do us all a favour and do one ,we don't need or want people like you supporting,correction, taking an interest in L.F.C.:stupid:

Tell me what direction Liverpool are going?

spondulick
6th March, 2012, 08:46 PM
victor the only one retarded on here is you pal numerous people have tried to explain to you the direction this club is going in but still you don't grasp it ,~~~~ sake, some liverpool fans on here actually thought you were a man u. supporter you post that much anti liverpool shite your a laughing stock lad your not a liverpool supporter your a football, oh sorry soccer, supporter who takes an interest in L.F.C. probably since the yanks took over i imagine,i would challenge you to a battle of wits but wouldn't want to take an unarmed man on, do us all a favour and do one ,we don't need or want people like you supporting,correction, taking an interest in L.F.C.:stupid:for ~~~~s sake wonger i know us man u bunch give u some stick but no need to come with that statement wooly an man u supporter,I do not belieeeeeeeeeve it!:roflmao:

wongers
6th March, 2012, 09:04 PM
listen i'm fed up explaining to you but unfortunately it just doesn't sink in!!! you've been told so many times not only from myself but other people on this site, i'll try and explain as best i can and PLEASE DIGEST IT , when kenny took over last year the club was struggling with substandard players on high wages he had to clear them out, this he's done, over 15 players have been shipped out, the football we were playing was terrible we now play attractive football, we hadn't won a trophy for 5 years we have now won the carling cup and are in the quarter finals of the f.a. cup admittedly we have struggled in front of goal this is our major weakness having converted approximately 10% of the chances we create nobody can envisage that before a ball is kicked even you would have struggled with that !!this will have to be addressed in the summer these things do not happen overnight , it takes time, something you never take in to account, compared to where we where last year we've come on a great deal i know i'm going over the same old ground with you as have other people on here but this is the way it is, nothing happens over a few months in football, its only 18 months ago that this club nearly went bankrupt from being there then, and being were we are now are light years apart all you bang on about is the champions league we may have missed out on that for this year we'll have to wait and see ,if you or anybody on here thought that we had a chance of winning the prem there living in cloud cuckoo land the squad is not good enough at the moment and nobody is saying it is i'm sure with your help, commolli will be trying to make the right purchases for next season i could go on for longer but seeing as you'll probably dismiss everything i say whats the point

zee24
6th March, 2012, 09:14 PM
Save your time and breath Wongers he won't get the message......

zee24
6th March, 2012, 09:45 PM
RAFA BENITEZ admits he would be interested in managing a top club and believes Liverpool FC supporters love him would understand if he took over at Chelsea.

Well we may love him but the Chavski fans certainly don't and won't welcome him to the club if it happend.

This is what the Chavski scum were singing in the first half tonight...

"F*** off Benitez, we don't want you here" and chanting for Mourinho

lfc4life
7th March, 2012, 11:59 AM
100 million wasted when bellamy was a freebie says alot about the current team !

zee24
7th March, 2012, 01:40 PM
Sunderland vs Liverpool 3pm kick-off Live on Setanta

zee24
7th March, 2012, 04:23 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/431676_10150722473832238_163578457237_11263906_187 7874533_n.jpg

Martin Skrtel was today crowned as the Standard Chartered Player of the Month for February.

Wolfpack
7th March, 2012, 07:37 PM
Wongers says: if you or anybody on here thought that we had a chance of winning the prem there living in cloud cuckoo land the squad is not good enough.

I'll agree the squad isn't that good with the three turkeys. Don't say we couldn't of had a chance to win the premiership. If Kenny could of got wins in half of the ties Liverpool had at HOME we could of had another 12 to 15 points and those dropped points were against bottom of the table teams. Kenny made to many mistakes playing way to defensive at home no less. So about not having a chance of winning you are wrong. It's Kenny Dagilsh Fault Liverpool aren't playing CL football next year. Oh by the way who is Liverpool signing next year without CL football Downing mother, Adam's little brother or Henderson grandfather.

wongers
7th March, 2012, 07:43 PM
Save your time and breath Wongers he won't get the message......

zee your so right mate (i did try):giveup::stupid:

zee24
7th March, 2012, 11:04 PM
Why is it Kenny's fault? Hes picked a side which has created bag full of chances for themselves throughout the season but them players have just failed to convert them. Hardly all Kenny's fault blame lies with the players aswell. The only game i did blame him was against Stoke at home where we were just set up all wrong way too defensive but apart from that id hardly say we are too defensive.

Wolfpack
8th March, 2012, 01:30 AM
Why is it Kenny's fault? Hes picked a side which has created bag full of chances for themselves throughout the season but them players have just failed to convert them. Hardly all Kenny's fault blame lies with the players aswell. The only game i did blame him was against Stoke at home where we were just set up all wrong way too defensive but apart from that id hardly say we are too defensive.

Because he bought those turkeys and still can't realize they suck. For not starting Kuyt. Don't say he bad cause he always makes a positive difference when he plays. I already explained about the 8 ties in a row at home. Can't you see his tactics are bad. I'll say some of the blame is the players but only because he rotated players who sat on the bench for weeks then gave them a 10 minute run expecting them perform a 100%. He did that to Carroll alot. I'm not saying Liverpool are a defense playing club but Liverpool shouldn't play defensive against Swanza at home no less.

lfc4life
8th March, 2012, 11:05 AM
Lionel Messi has scored more hat-tricks this season than Torres has goals. Fact. lol

wongers
8th March, 2012, 08:31 PM

zee what are doing mate you know he's a lost cause its pointless, by the way who's swanza l.o.l.

lfc4life
8th March, 2012, 10:47 PM
we need goal scoring training funnily enough .... i wonder if messi or rvp can come too melwood to show the way!!!

zee24
9th March, 2012, 12:14 AM
lol wongers

Wolfpack
9th March, 2012, 04:16 AM
Theres no troubles at the club. We are moving in the right direction.
Just like the article said some will always be on Kenny's side. I see aleast 3 people in here who will support Kenny all the way to the championship league. ( I don't see it getting that bad only making a point ) I also see some who want to speak out but don't want to take shit from the ones who drink the purple kool aide.

zee24
10th March, 2012, 02:28 AM
http://p.twimg.com/AneppdiCAAAA9z4.jpg

New home kit for 12/13

lfc4life
10th March, 2012, 06:46 PM
its not working ... as much as we all love king kenny ! our season is over and a carling cup win. just doesnt cut it! there is no room in sport for nostalgia .... this team needs gutting

EVERTON will have a field day on tuesday .....

oh i forgot we have the fa cup to go for .... hmmmmmm

john1509
10th March, 2012, 06:51 PM
we were realy poor today. hope we do better on tue. played great against arsanal then we play like a sunday league team

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 06:55 PM
Just like the article said some will always be on Kenny's side. I see aleast 3 people in here who will support Kenny all the way to the championship league. ( I don't see it getting that bad only making a point ) I also see some who want to speak out but don't want to take shit from the ones who drink the purple kool aide.

And is it a coincidence that the ones who are willing to give the manager a chance are Scousers and the ones with the doubts are mainly from outside the city?

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 06:59 PM
its not working ... as much as we all love king kenny ! our season is over and a carling cup win. just doesnt cut it!
EVERTON will have a field day on tuesday .....

oh i forgot we have the fa cup to go for .... hmmmmmm

Our season is over... hmmm the Fa cup! Hmmm correct me if i'm wrong here but this season we could only possibly win three things. We've got a good chance of winning two out of the three and your still whinging.

lfc4life
10th March, 2012, 07:18 PM
Our season is over... hmmm the Fa cup! Hmmm correct me if i'm wrong here but this season we could only possibly win three things. We've got a good chance of winning two out of the three and your still whinging.

Well i hope you are right .... but i cant see it . but sorry cause i dont share the same opinion you are accusing me of moaning ??? :giveup:

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 07:19 PM
You seriuosly think this is not moaning? "its not working ... as much as we all love king kenny ! our season is over and a carling cup win. just doesnt cut it!
EVERTON will have a field day on tuesday"

lfc4life
10th March, 2012, 07:21 PM
yes i do loll i know what i saw today that team needs gutting

khan07958
10th March, 2012, 08:32 PM
Not happy with the direction the club is going in the premiership.
We were incompetent today of the highest order dare I say we played worse than when we played Bolton.

The things that concern me about Kenny:
Summer signing overall have been a flop (Even fans with blinkers can see that)
What style do we play?
Counter attack?
Pass and move?
Containment game?
long ball?
I have to admit baffled as do not believe we have a style to be honest.
Would the owners trust Kenny in the transfer market again?
Why does it take so long for Kenny to make substitutes?
When games are crying out for changes early on. (Clearly Kenny can not see this)
Also concerned at how limited Kenny is with his tactics and change of formation.
Do 1-2 cups show progress?

Houllier won lots of cups but was Useless in the premiership.
Personally if Kenny's admits he made a co...k up this season we should give him one more season to put things right.
However if he is adamant out squad is good and nothing wrong, than its time to sack him!
27 points of Many city is beyond a joke and unacceptable.
5 Primer league points in 2012. (Disgrace)

Points per league game:
Woy - 1.25
Kenny - this season 1.44
Rafa - in season he was sacked 1.66

lfc4life
10th March, 2012, 08:41 PM
well said ....

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 08:59 PM
Not happy with the direction the club is going in the premiership.
We were incompetent today of the highest order dare I say we played worse than when we played Bolton.

The things that concern me about Kenny:
Summer signing overall have been a flop (Even fans with blinkers can see that)
What style do we play?
Counter attack?
Pass and move?
Containment game?
long ball?
I have to admit baffled as do not believe we have a style to be honest.
Would the owners trust Kenny in the transfer market again?
Why does it take so long for Kenny to make substitutes?
When games are crying out for changes early on. (Clearly Kenny can not see this)
Also concerned at how limited Kenny is with his tactics and change of formation.
Do 1-2 cups show progress?

Houllier won lots of cups but was Useless in the premiership.
Personally if Kenny's admits he made a co...k up this season we should give him one more season to put things right.
However if he is adamant out squad is good and nothing wrong, than its time to sack him!
27 points of Many city is beyond a joke and unacceptable.
5 Primer league points in 2012. (Disgrace)

Points per league game:
Woy - 1.25
Kenny - this season 1.44
Rafa - in season he was sacked 1.66

And another one starts to doubt and want the manager out after just over a year in charge. Fickle fans eh. Ahh well shall we bring back Rafa :boring:

khan07958
10th March, 2012, 09:14 PM
And another one starts to doubt and want the manager out after just over a year in charge. Fickle fans eh. Ahh well shall we bring back Rafa :boring:

As the above stat points per ratio prove Rafa in his last season had a better points per ratio.
Football has no room for sentiment and should be based on results.
We have no chance of finishing fourth (Which I predicted at the beginning of the season.)
What concerns me most is the limited progress we have made.
Do not mention the useless mickey mouse cup as progress, the team that won it last season is now in championship and the team that lost it are now 10 points ahead of us.
Ultimately progress should be based in the league and after spending ????? we have not improved.
Time for you to take you Blinkers off.

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 09:26 PM
As the above stat points per ratio prove Rafa in his last season had a better points per ratio.
Football has no room for sentiment and should be based on results.

So shall we entice him back? Why even mention him, he's in the past and a ~~~~in boring one at that too. We all have eyes and follow the game and see what's happening and has happened at the club in the recent past. We need stability first and foremost before we can move forward. One thing we don't need is fans who quote stats and figures and shite to undermine the manager.

Should we get rid of the manager during or after his first season in charge with one or possibly two trophies under his belt or should we be like the Chavs and sack every manager who doesn't win the League in the first season. Like i said, fickle fans. Are you suggesting he should go?

zee24
10th March, 2012, 09:38 PM
Who do you think the club will attract IF Kenny did go?

I bet some tool will say Mourinho like that's ever going to happen.

Im backing Kenny anyway, but would love to see Rafa back one day, but doubt i will get that wish as the yanks don't like Rafa.

lfc4life
10th March, 2012, 09:44 PM
the carling cup aint progress ... winning the F.A cup would be ! And out of all that money spent we rely on the same players to get us or try to get us out the mess we are further falling into

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 09:46 PM
Rafa played boring football apart from the second half of the season when we finished second in the League. I'm not lookin at future managers i'm not looking beyond the present one. Seriously one full season is ~~~~ all.

Bulld0g
10th March, 2012, 09:48 PM
the carling cup aint progress ... winning the F.A cup would be ! And out of all that money spent we rely on the same players to get us or try to get us out the mess we are further falling into

:hmmmm: So if this squad win the Fa cup it's progress but if we finish runners up they're a failure? Why wouldn't you look at the season as a whole when it's over and then judge?

maca
10th March, 2012, 09:53 PM
Get behind the manager the players the club everything we are as one LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB. winning any cup is a sign of progress. encourgment is whats needed not a knocking crew ffs..

Jaffa
10th March, 2012, 09:54 PM
Sack Kenny....don't be fekkin daft and before I get accused of having blinkers or red coloured glasses on, it took Fergie 6 years to win the league, Oh how I wish their fickle fans had got their way when they called for his head........but they didn't and we all know how successful he became.

For those who say we havent improved...thats just being silly, we have won a trophy, it doesn't matter if you think it is a Mickey Mouse cup, it is without doubt a trophy.

We are also playing far better football than we have in years, we have been really unlucky in a lot of matches and really poor in some other matches (like today).

Today was hard to watch, we were not at it at all.

I don't know why people think a manager has to win the league immediately........I am really surprised and dissapointed we are so far off a CL spot but thats how it goes sometimes, we need a striker....we need a striker....we need a striker, we are creating the chances and not putting it away.

BTW.........Kenny won't need sacked, he will offer his head if he thinks it is for the best for the club, which I personally don't think it would be best at this time, he needs more time.

khan07958
10th March, 2012, 10:50 PM
So shall we entice him back? Why even mention him, he's in the past and a ~~~~in boring one at that too. We all have eyes and follow the game and see what's happening and has happened at the club in the recent past. We need stability first and foremost before we can move forward. One thing we don't need is fans who quote stats and figures and shite to undermine the manager.

Should we get rid of the manager during or after his first season in charge with one or possibly two trophies under his belt or should we be like the Chavs and sack every manager who doesn't win the League in the first season. Like i said, fickle fans. Are you suggesting he should go?

Lets get one thing straight here, in my eyes Kenny is a legend and grew up watching the great team of the 80`s that played some breath taking football.
Now lets get back to today and put all sentiments aside.
You say stats do not matter when in truth they do and give a fair idea of progress.
Wining the carling cup was supposed to give us confidence, I would argue it has had the opposite effect.
Sunderland were missing 2 influential players today, yet we were dire.

In 1994 under Souness the club finished 8th with 60 points and looks increasingly likely we will finish below that.
- So far we have had 5 points out of 24 in 2012 to date.
- 5 defeats, 2 draws and 1 win (last 8 games)
- projected points total based on season so far would be 54
I suppose there are 33 points still to play for and possible we could go on a run and win most of the remaining games, but where is the evidence this season we could go on a run like that!

Being realistic rather than living in denial like some fans, if this was anyone other than Kenny fans would be calling for his head.
Kenny has had stability with supportive owners, money to spend, No European football so could concentrate on premiership.
Also a poor Chelsea team and Arsenal who have been poor compared to previous years.
After nearly 1.5 years in a job our points per game average is 1.44 compared to woy which was 1.25.
Harry inherited Totttenham from a similar position to us and guided them to champions league in similar time.
Rafa may have played boring football as you call it but gave us a European cup.
His boring style gave us more goals compared to our great attacking play currently.
I am not really concerned with what they do at other clubs like Chavs etc with there managers.
What concerns me is the mediocrity we have had this season.
For me Kenny should only be given another season if he admits he fuc...d up with his signings and will not repeat the same mistakes next season.

Last Jan we were crying out for a right winger and a striker even on loan to help us push forward.
Nothing was done and we are struggling with a limited squad.
Gerrard would usually save us but due to injury's and age over the yrs is not the same player.
Kenny plays Adam as a holding midfielder which he is not and Henderson as a right winger which again he is not.
We are also missing our influential player ie Lucas and have no one at the club to replace him.
Spearing is very limited in what he can do.
This was perfect time for Kenny to give youth a chance like Susso,Sterling etc.
Which he has failed to do, like I said earlier if Kenny still believes his squad is good after spending ?115 million and winning a Carling cup, than he should be given the sack.
We are playing slightly better football than before but lets be honest its hardly Man U in the 90`s ie fast counter attacking football or Barcelona.
Personally Roy Evans team played better football.
Commoli`s role should be also questioned as he had input in transfers this summer.

Wolfpack
11th March, 2012, 12:24 AM
khan07598 great posts. I have been say it all year long and taking shit for it. The whole season was based on getting a 4th place spot. Forget the Carling Cup and even the FA cup since they will not get us CL football. Liverpool needs CL football to get some real talent in the squad. Today's game was a disgrace. Adam played so bad i couldn't bear to watch him. Liverpool needs to do three things next year. 1 Fire Kenny Daglish his tactics are so bad and his signings are even worse. 2 Get rid of Downing Adam and Henderson even if you have to pay someone to take them THEY SUCK! 3 Hire Louis van Gaal. Not only is he a great manager he has an eye for spotting talent. I can't see anyone who is a Liverpool fan willing to support the direction the club is going.

maca
11th March, 2012, 12:29 AM
your a sock robber really aren't you woolfy

Wolfpack
11th March, 2012, 01:44 AM
How come when you state your opinion you personally get attack? I don't care what anyone says. If you need to g to that level only means I'm right and your just plain stupid.

wongers
11th March, 2012, 02:27 PM
:
your a sock robber really aren't you woolfy

:laugh::laugh:

preditor
11th March, 2012, 03:22 PM
aaa Liverpool Lost Yesterday

Monty31ot
11th March, 2012, 06:03 PM
I dont think we should sack Kenny but I think he should act swiftly in the summer. The owners have made it quite clear the club has to progress and this season we have won a cup and we are back in to europe in some capacity so effectively we have progressed. With our present squad I do fear next season as the only way to progress from our current status is to finish in the top four. Chelsea will go on a spending spree this summer no doubt about it as will Arsenal and Spurs they will all strengthen. Lets be honest if we dont buy this summer top four will be a tough ask....again

Shady
11th March, 2012, 06:22 PM
and this season we have won a cup and we are back in to europe in some capacity so effectively we have progressed.
not yet you're not

Bulld0g
11th March, 2012, 06:58 PM
yes we are

Shady
11th March, 2012, 07:42 PM
you know what? as soon as i put that i realised. ignore me :banghead:
lol

wongers
11th March, 2012, 08:35 PM
I dont think we should sack Kenny but I think he should act swiftly in the summer. The owners have made it quite clear the club has to progress and this season we have won a cup and we are back in to europe in some capacity so effectively we have progressed. With our present squad I do fear next season as the only way to progress from our current status is to finish in the top four. Chelsea will go on a spending spree this summer no doubt about it as will Arsenal and Spurs they will all strengthen. Lets be honest if we dont buy this summer top four will be a tough ask....again

think you've got it spot on there mate, shame others can't see the wood for the trees we obviously will spend but unfortunatley can't compete with m.city & chavski, hopefully some of the kids will start to come through as well as new signings

Wolfpack
12th March, 2012, 01:22 AM

Of course Liverpool needs to buy some players but without CL football who do you think will want to sign? You can't trust Kenny to sign players. He already spent money on par with the other clubs on Downing Adam Henderson and Carroll and you seen what happen. I ask again who is Liverpool going to sign? I only see one way they can. They need to sign a high profile manager that players will believe in.

garfieldlfc
12th March, 2012, 06:21 PM
Kenny got to stay!!

lfc4life
13th March, 2012, 06:09 PM
i dont do apology's for what i have said in this liverpool thread! 5th place finsh is all we can hope for and i would think we would progress into the later stages of the fa cup :) But the players bought have been a failure .... imo

p.s i HOPE WE SMASH THAT EVERTON SHITE ynwa

john1509
13th March, 2012, 07:54 PM
hope the red men do it tonight and put a smile on my face to brighten my day ynwa

andy1967
13th March, 2012, 08:48 PM
Everton resting players for the weekend FA Cup Match, No Osman, Heitinga, Cahill, Neville or Jelavic in the Everton team.

zee24
13th March, 2012, 11:08 PM
'If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.'

Bill Shankly

You can see why, outclassed by a far superior team another easy win against the Toffees wasn't expecting anything less.

zee24
13th March, 2012, 11:28 PM
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/mandatetemplar/david-moyes-to-gollum.gif http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Moyes%20Moe.JPG

https://p.twimg.com/An90spwCMAAsVwA.jpg

Another 10 years of him at Everton will do nicely

Bulld0g
13th March, 2012, 11:55 PM
Most one sided derby i've seen for a long time. Well deserved win we totally outplayed them :)

Wolfpack
14th March, 2012, 04:15 AM
Great game! Gerrard was fantastic. I don't think it would of mattered if Everton played the rested players. Liverpool were a much better team tonight.

zee24
14th March, 2012, 04:54 PM
Great game! Gerrard was fantastic. I don't think it would of mattered if Everton played the rested players. Liverpool were a much better team tonight.

Am i dreaming, or has Wolfy made a positive post for once?

lfc4life
14th March, 2012, 06:01 PM
so well done too the liverpool team i mean steven gerrard :) we will see if we can win the next game :)

wongers
14th March, 2012, 08:26 PM
Everton resting players for the weekend FA Cup Match, No Osman, Heitinga, Cahill, Neville or Jelavic in the Everton team.

liverpool without agger, johnson,adam, kuyt, bellamy, lucas AND still won,so whats your point

andy1967
14th March, 2012, 09:28 PM
liverpool without agger, johnson,adam, kuyt, bellamy, lucas AND still won,so whats your point

No point m8, was just saying before the game who was left out of Evetons squad.

zee24
14th March, 2012, 09:28 PM
more of the same against Stoke will do nicely, hope we are set up to attack from the start n not defensive like we were against them in the league. Also hope for a f'in decent referee them Stoke so called defenders think they are playing rugby half of the time.

zee24
15th March, 2012, 01:49 AM
120 years, Happy Birthday Liverpool Football Club.

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Certificate_of_change_of_name_to_liverpool_fc.jpg

The certificate to change the name of the company that owned Anfield
from Everton Football Club & Athletic Grounds Company Limited to
Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Company Limited.
Dated 3rd June 1892

wongers
15th March, 2012, 08:04 PM
well how can it be our birthday then its the 14th of march you dope

john1509
15th March, 2012, 08:55 PM
manu out of europe out played tonight lollollol

maca
15th March, 2012, 09:19 PM
Posting so i can download some books

FTM
More to dk than downloads m8

zee24
15th March, 2012, 11:09 PM
well how can it be our birthday then its the 14th of march you dope

Because LFC was born on the 15th March 1892

lfc4life
16th March, 2012, 11:11 AM
Great night last night seeing both the manky teams out .... at least man city gave it a go !

wongers
16th March, 2012, 12:45 PM

Meeting 30th of March 1892 - Neptune hotel in Clayton Square.

Houlding had a big stadium, but no team and decided to create his own team to rival Everton FC. On 30th of March, the rules of the newly-formed club were approved by its committee, rule 1 stating: "That the club be called the Liverpool Football Club and shall play under the rules of the Football Association." Houlding was president of the club, Edwin Berry chairman, William E. Barclay secretary and John McKenna was alongside Barclay in charge of team affairs.

Some felt Houlding was harshly treated by Everton considering his financial muscle enabled Everton's success as seen in The Athletic and Dramatic News from 5th of April 1892 hoping for Liverpool's success: "Personally we should much like to see the new combination boom, if only to prove to Mr Houlding that, although he has been, all things considered badly treated by his colleagues, the football loving public of Liverpool have not forgotten his great services in the cause of their pastime."

A document confirming Houlding's new name of his company on 3rd of June 1892.

John Houlding was forced to change the name of his new company, "Everton Football Club and Athletic Grounds Company, Limited" to "Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Company, Limited", as the Football Association didn't agree with having two Everton football clubs.

The first game at Anfield under Houlding's presidency was a friendly against Midland League side Rotherham Town on 1st of September 1892. Houlding was praised for his efforts in the match programme: "To know him is to like him, though there are some who are hostile to him, because they never tried to know him. He is a man of energy, determination, and honesty of purpose, and under his presidency the Liverpool Club is sure to prosper, the same way the Everton Club did."

mast
16th March, 2012, 11:02 PM
Hi

The club was formed on the 15th March but had to change the name which became official by that document on the 3rd June.

Monty31ot
18th March, 2012, 07:22 PM
Well then Kenny has us back at Wembley again ! :bounce:

zee24
18th March, 2012, 08:11 PM
Lets hope they can follow this win up with 3 points against QPR on Wednesday.

Wolfpack
19th March, 2012, 12:37 AM
Another great win. Couldn't believe number 1 turkey Downing scored But he took it good. No Henderson and Adam make a big difference. I still would rather see Kuyt start. Still a great win.

zee24
19th March, 2012, 01:05 AM
yeah i was suprised about Downing's goal, he took it well, that's 2 now he's scored in the FA cup, now we need him to score and assist more in the league. Hope Kelly n Suarez brush off they're injuries before QPR on Weds.

zee24
19th March, 2012, 01:31 AM
Looks like we will be playing in the first FA cup semi on Sat 14th of April, although nothings been confirmed yet but we don't play on the 15th of April which is on the Sunday because of Hillsborough and we can't be expected to as Kenny has said himself.

Besides the other semi between Spurs/Bolton n Chavski (more likely Spurs) should be played on the Sunday since they aint got far to travel.

lfc4life
19th March, 2012, 11:52 AM
Dear Scum: An Open Letter To The Sun | The Daisy Cutter (http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03/dear-scum-an-open-letter-to-the-sun/) <<< worth a read

spondulick
19th March, 2012, 12:45 PM
what are your views on having to travel to london for semi, or would you prefer a return to the old system of a neutral league ground, and final at wembley as a one off. bet the likes of tottenham and chavski are loving it.ie what would the diff be in ticket allocation as compared to say old trafford my opinion northern fans are being ripped off, because of logistics involved. die hard fans being treated like shit no change there.expensive enough going to games locally without being ripped off by the prices encountered in the shitty paved with gold!

zee24
19th March, 2012, 03:00 PM
Id prefer the old way only the Final being played at Wembley. Playing the semis there aswell takes some of the glamour off the final, but the FA say it's gonna be until 2021 until Wembley's paid off so until then i can't see anything changing.

mast
19th March, 2012, 04:17 PM
Hi

Old way is the better way, made going to wembley for the final special. This takes the glamour off.

Its also grossly unfair on northern fans financialy should their team get to the final.

Regards

wongers
19th March, 2012, 08:54 PM
fans don't matter in the slightest to the f.a or the t.v. as long as they can get the game on the t.v. they don't give a ~~~~ who is in the ground and how much its cost to get there

zee24
20th March, 2012, 04:30 PM
Seen this on SSN this morning lol congrats to the couple!!

Liverpool themed wedding but theres always 1 person who wants to be different like the guy in the back with the Chelsea shirt lol

Mr & Mrs Han&#39;s Liverpool-Theme Wedding on 250212 .mp4 - YouTube

zee24
20th March, 2012, 06:21 PM
The Football Association have confirmed Liverpool's FA Cup semi-final against either Everton or Sunderland at Wembley will be played on April 14, ensuring that the Reds will not have to play on the 23rd anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, which falls on Sunday 15th of April.

opsmonkey
20th March, 2012, 09:53 PM

The 3rd of June is the official day the club uses as its 'birthday'

120 years of LFC? Not quite yet - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/120-years-of-lfc-not-quite-yet)

zee24
21st March, 2012, 06:32 PM
Ian Ayre on SkySportsNews now 5.30 live in the studio

SkySportsNews Live Stream Online (http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/68515/1/watch-skysportsnews.html)

zee24
21st March, 2012, 07:21 PM
MD Ian Ayre: On Groundhsare with EFC "In any business you should always ask your customers what they think...& LFC fans say NO!

MD Ian Ayre: "We still don't know if we're staying or going. We'll make the decision when it's the right decision." - on Anfield.

MD Ian Ayre: "Naming rights is something we need to take seriously, make sure we get the best price." (& he's off abroad this weekend for futher talks with interested parties)

MD Ian Ayre: "Suarez got contract until 2016. Who wouldn't want him to stay? He's vital & important part of LFC. Long may it continue."

MD Ian Ayre: "We were unified through the Suarez process. Kenny wasn't hung out to dry."

MD Ian Ayre: "It's about progress. Our plan is for the long term. Not 1 or 2 years. We've made progress this year." (Replying to emails from fans who think we need to be in the top 4 to attract the best players)

MD Ian Ayre: "Torres was a great servant for LFC But he is a Chelsea player now. That is of no interest to us."
(email from fans who want Torres back because they feel his hearts still with the club)

dctyper
21st March, 2012, 08:03 PM
what channels is the match on tonight. liveonsat needs a better server, always seems to go at peak periods

dc

Bulld0g
21st March, 2012, 08:05 PM
what channels is the match on tonight. liveonsat needs a better server, always seems to go at peak periods

dc

C+ Multideporte 3
LIG TV2
Nova Sports 7 (hellas)
Sky Calcio 5
Sport 2 (israel)
Tring Sport 3
~ AD Sports HD7
~ LIG TV2 HD
~ Sky Calcio HD5
~ TV2 PL HD2 (norway)

dctyper
21st March, 2012, 08:11 PM
is it just me who has the proble with liveonsat at peak times?

dc

Bulld0g
21st March, 2012, 08:13 PM
It took a while to load m8 ;)

zee24
21st March, 2012, 11:08 PM
WTF was that 2-0 up should have been game over, we got slack n lazy, silly mistakes cost us, Suarez sub was a game changer for me, we were doing so well with him on, once he went off we wern't a threat at all.

If the top 4 ambitions wasn't over before it is now...

Bulld0g
21st March, 2012, 11:38 PM
Why do we always drop back and defend for the latter part of every game :dontknow: Diabolical result and piss poor defending once again. Words fail me :banghead:

andy1967
22nd March, 2012, 12:55 AM
Another shambolic result tonight for LFC, simply not good enough, what a come back from QPR, 13 minutes left and QPR were 2-0 down, how important could those 3 points be worth tonight, City set another record tonight 20 home wins, Arsenal defended well for 90 mins lol, Spurs 90 mins and got a lucky point, Tevez playing tonight shows how desperate City are, wd Stoke btw, I read today Ken nee saying 10 wins in a row could get us 4th, 7th good enough lads? Six games on the trot for Arsenal, James bond could not even help LFC out, never mind Ken nee. lol

zee24
22nd March, 2012, 01:28 AM
tonight's result sucks as bad as Tulisa...

opsmonkey
22nd March, 2012, 01:59 AM
what a dreadful collapse.. I'd have made the defense walk back to Liverpool. Should have left Suarez on the pitch, changed the shape to sit back and got punished..

Top teams don't sit back they go for the kill, does anyone else remember when Pepe made saves..? He was nutmegged again for number 3.

Henderson is so weak, didn't even challenge for their 1st, he's nowhere near the level required for the first team.

zee24
22nd March, 2012, 03:10 AM
Pepe's probably had enough, he may be gone this summer for sure

Monty31ot
22nd March, 2012, 08:50 AM
Unacceptable to lose in that manner 2-0 up and cruising. Can't keep using "We Were Unlucky" excuse theres obviously something fundamentally wrong with the team its happened too often this season.

Bulld0g
22nd March, 2012, 10:49 AM
Pepe's probably had enough, he may be gone this summer for sure
I've always said he's a liability and he's showing it again this season. I for one wouldn't miss him, he's nothing special.

Wolfpack
22nd March, 2012, 12:52 PM
Kenny was out coached. You would think with 13 min to go you would tighten the midfield up. Should of bought on Shelvey. Little unforunate Adam got a slight knock. He plays well when he don't come forward but Kenny should of adjusted with Shelvy instead of Henderson. It was a shame how exposed they left Pepe. The loss was bad but don't mean a thing cause they already lost 4th place before the game.

lfc4life
22nd March, 2012, 02:21 PM
Hate me all you want ..... either the team gets ripped apart or the manager is moved back upstairs ?! Shocking way to play the 15 mins. We have proven last night we are light years away from champions league . But this does take away how we gave away 2 nil lead . The one saving grace was coates scissor kick :) I love the club with all my heart but some of team just are not and never will be liverpool class! ynwa

zee24
22nd March, 2012, 04:53 PM
I've always said he's a liability and he's showing it again this season. I for one wouldn't miss him, he's nothing special.

That's your opinion, but he's been a very good buy for the club he's one of the worlds best and is respected by the best, Arsenal offered ?20 mill for him just over a year ago not because he was shit. He's made some important and valuable saves for the club people seem to forget quickly. People find it easy to lay the whole blame on Pepe or Carroll for what exactly, the game changed soon as Suarez was substituted and Kenny made that decision thats why he was speechless at the end of the game.

simonm1970
22nd March, 2012, 05:19 PM
the whole problem last night is we lost concentration for the last 15 minutes, we hammered them for 75 minutes then turned off, carragher should not be playing and skrtel had a bad patch. just a bad day at the office.

zee24
22nd March, 2012, 06:44 PM
I agree with you about Carra he just hasn't got the legs anymore and shouldn't be ahead of Coates.

zee24
22nd March, 2012, 07:01 PM
Seen as tho 4th spots gone and were already in the Europa nxt season, i think it's time to give Raheem Sterling a chance, we've got nothing to lose now.

Wolfpack
22nd March, 2012, 08:33 PM
I think Coates just didn't defend well when under pressure. What can you expect when you never play someone then throw him into the fire. I think Carra was playing well but was switched out wide when Kelly got hurt so Coates could fit in. No one should ever blame Pepe the defense gave him no chance. After this i can see big changes coming.

wongers
22nd March, 2012, 08:53 PM
why would you put carra at right back when you have a right back sitting on the bench in flanagan then it would have been like for like, it just doesen't make sense to me, if he's good enough to sit on the bench he's good enough to play

khan07958
22nd March, 2012, 11:45 PM
A shocking result yesterday unfortunately one to many this season.
Some baffling decisions by Kenny ie playing cara at right and not changing the formation when QPR were on the front foot.
Pepe is a top class player but looked yesterday as if his mind was elsewhere.
Would not surprise me if he left as has not made a secret of the fact he wants champions league.
Kenny looked lost for words yesterday and clearly is feeling the heat, would not surprise me if he was moved on.
It was a risk for him to come back and looks like things are not working out which is a shame as when he was appointed, I was over the moon.
For me the biggest problem is Kenny is still stuck in 80s.

Wolfpack
23rd March, 2012, 08:43 PM
why would you put carra at right back when you have a right back sitting on the bench in flanagan then it would have been like for like, it just doesen't make sense to me, if he's good enough to sit on the bench he's good enough to play

Why don't you ask Kenny why he shifted the defense that way? I've been asking questions like that all year on some of the moves Kenny has done.

Bulld0g
23rd March, 2012, 08:55 PM
That's your opinion, but he's been a very good buy for the club he's one of the worlds best and is respected by the best, Arsenal offered ?20 mill for him just over a year ago not because he was shit. He's made some important and valuable saves for the club people seem to forget quickly.

I really can't be arsed looking back in this thread but anyone who is bored enough to do so will see that i said he was a liablity a couple of years ago. He doesn't command the box and punches instead of catching. He is a great shot stopper, but then again what prem goalie isn't?

Wolfpack
23rd March, 2012, 08:56 PM
I see Khan07598 says Pepe might leave since he want's to play CL football. That what you get when you play for the Carling cup and not a 4th place spot. I read Suarez could leave wanting to play with his friend in France. I think Gerrard could even ask to leave since he getting up in age and having atleast 2 to 3 top class years left in him would want to play CL football. I'n not saying he will but you never know. With out CL football can Liverpool attract quality like a Suarez and Gerrard? No matter what shortcomings this squad has had this year they could of made 4th in the table. Just think all those ties at home.

maca
23rd March, 2012, 08:58 PM
we can read as well Suarez Liverpool stay delights Kenny Dalglish - Goal.com (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/03/21/2981370/suarez-liverpool-stay-delights-dalglish)

Bulld0g
23rd March, 2012, 09:00 PM
Anyon who doesn't want to be here should be shown the door. Players come and go the fans are here forever. ~~~~ anyone who threatens or hints at leaving, i for one don't want people like that at my club.

zee24
23rd March, 2012, 09:05 PM
Anyon who doesn't want to be here should be shown the door. Players come and go the fans are here forever. ~~~~ anyone who threatens or hints at leaving, i for one don't want people like that at my club.

I agree with that, but when Stevie G wanted to go to Chavski he wasn't shown the door, they got him to stay i doubt it was just his heart that kept him at the club. They should do the same with the likes of Reina n Suarez if we lost them we'd be going 2 steps back instead of forwards. We need to build a team around our best players.

Bulld0g
23rd March, 2012, 09:13 PM
The bottom line is if they want to go they will, look at Torres. Foreigners have little if any loyalty over here. What do you think did kept Gerrard here then ?

zee24
23rd March, 2012, 09:20 PM
Winning the CL for one, the club promised alot, new owners at the time more finances for the club, new stadium he probably thought we may start challenging for honours finally. Improved contract, Rafa's first season was a success so for the manager, family & friends.

Bulld0g
23rd March, 2012, 09:40 PM
Yea they were factors but the bottom line is he is a Red and didn't really want to move away from the club he loves. A fan living the dream :)

Wolfpack
23rd March, 2012, 11:17 PM
If players want to leave you should let them go. I'm hoping Downing, Adam and Henderson are asking. Suarez and Gerrard are great players and great one's seek glory. If they can't get where they are they will always seek somewhere else. It's just the way things are today in world football. I don't see Gerrard ever leaving but Suarez could especially the way the FA treated him this year.

mast
24th March, 2012, 12:35 AM
Hi

Ive well and truly given up for this season.....premiership wise. I really with kenny this season 4th was a defo and 3rd possibility heck I was even thinking why not be challengers for be title but as the season has progressed been so dissapointed.

Downing I thought might give us something and hendo has not impressed me although I still have hopes for carrol.

Some of kennys decisions have been baffling and I am still trying to be supportive to him but with every game its diminishing. When some people were having a go I was defensive of him and felt he had to be here for this season and next season to have been given a fair crack but now Im not too sure and feel a compromise at end of season will happen.

Even if he is here for next season I hope he gets rid of a few players even ones he has bought. If that is an admission of I bought bad then so be it for the good of the club.

Regards

Monty31ot
24th March, 2012, 01:00 PM
Yep its a strange one when Kenny bought these players they were on top of their game. Adams had a great season for Blackpool looked an excellent buy and Henderson likewise for Sunderland. Carroll was almost prolific for Newcastle and yet when these players arrived at Liverpool they look a shadow of what they were at their previous clubs. I think most Liverpool fans at the time including myself thought they were decent signings and we should finish top four and may be go on to challenge.

zee24
24th March, 2012, 02:50 PM
Looks like our prayers have been answered seems as Raheem seems to be on the bench today. Maybe KD's trying to win back support.

southpaw
24th March, 2012, 03:02 PM
I read Kenny has insisted aunty Carroll has a new tattoo on his chest , "do not resuscitate "
Is this true?

southpaw
24th March, 2012, 03:06 PM
The way I see it is these players think they have made it cos they signed for a historic club like lfc, they don't realise the hardest part is yet too come ,
Btw, that's an evertonians point of view

lfc4life
24th March, 2012, 07:21 PM
excuses excuses excuses again from king kenny !!! Still time to go ! can it get any worse ???

Wolfpack
24th March, 2012, 07:28 PM
How low can we go? Very disappointing

zee24
24th March, 2012, 07:36 PM
What was Suarez doing with that 2nd goal which was rightly ruled out? I mean he could have easily scored without having to use his arm or hand.

It's good to see quite of few of the former greats saying the same thing we are, things are not good enough, Carling cup success alone or FA cup success isn't good enough, hardly challenging for the top 4 nevermind not getting in the top 4 isn't good enough. But none of them are calling for KD's head just yet, but they understand our frustrations.

lfc4life
24th March, 2012, 07:46 PM
THE LEAGUE is the benchmark and we are the trenchmark !!!!

andy1967
24th March, 2012, 07:54 PM
When wolfy was coming in here and saying the players/manager was not winning games all you lot was saying back to him is its early and he's building a team for the future, now months weeks on your all agreeing with him thanking him in his post, ok you have lost a few more games and still got the same team/manager and whos changing there words. SAF took how long with UTD?

Wolfpack
24th March, 2012, 10:04 PM
I see what your saying Andy1967 but even with this squad Liverpool should of secured a 4th place spot. I keep saying way to many ties at home. Sometimes a jockey change makes a world of difference. Every top team in the world first thing is to win the league and second is securing a CL spot. This year i couldn't tell what direction Liverpool were going. Kenny Daglish should announce he is not coming back as manager next year cause after today's game another loss like that and the Kop might not be as nice as they were today.

Bulld0g
24th March, 2012, 10:45 PM
We're Liverpool football club we lead not follow. We don't sack our manager after one poor season. Hodgson was an exception to the rule, we were woeful under him and he never got to grips with the club. He was talking about a relegation battle in September and he really believed it.

Ok so we blew the champions League place this year, overall we have been much improved. We have played better football this season than we have done for a few years.
We failed to finish games off after tearing teams apart, if we had have done so we wouldn't be struggling in the League now.

Today's performance was the worse I have seen at Anfield this season from the whole team. Wolfy has been slagging the manager off from day and he's now rubbing his hands because he thinks he's been proved right, well he hasn't. I have enjoyed the football we have played this season more than I have done for a long time. The League has been disappointing but overall it could be a lot worse. There are more positives than negatives to be taken from this season.

Wolfpack
25th March, 2012, 12:35 AM
I'm not rubbing my hands together saying I'm right and your wrong. I haven't been on Kenny ass from day one either. Of course we played better than under Roy Hodgson but not much better. The funny thing is if todays lost was under anyone other than Kenny their would have been turmoil in the streets around Anfield after the game and the manger would of been hung if effigy. Believe me I'm not gloating over what is happening I'm as upset as anyone it's just want Liverpool going in the right direction.

lfc4life
25th March, 2012, 09:31 AM
We're Liverpool football club we lead not follow. We don't sack our manager after one poor season. Hodgson was an exception to the rule, we were woeful under him and he never got to grips with the club. He was talking about a relegation battle in September and he really believed it.

Ok so we blew the champions League place this year, overall we have been much improved. We have played better football this season than we have done for a few years.
We failed to finish games off after tearing teams apart, if we had have done so we wouldn't be struggling in the League now.

Today's performance was the worse I have seen at Anfield this season from the whole team. Wolfy has been slagging the manager off from day and he's now rubbing his hands because he thinks he's been proved right, well he hasn't. I have enjoyed the football we have played this season more than I have done for a long time. The League has been disappointing but overall it could be a lot worse. There are more positives than negatives to be taken from this season.

Mate like i said all well good we won a league cup and fa cup semi final but .....

The league is supposed to be the benchmark and 7th is not good enough!

We have an academy yet we never seem to use the players from it and im sure there are good one's ! :giveup:

:heeeelllllooooo:

andy4
25th March, 2012, 05:33 PM
What a woeful display from liverpool they made us look half decent (which where not).
Suarez needs to concentrate on his footy rather than moaning at decision's which don't go his way and caroll well saying nowt bout him don't want to upset anybody.
As for us well we may avoid the drop if we keep picking points up (but i'm not holding my breath)

zee24
25th March, 2012, 09:47 PM
What a woeful display from liverpool they made us look half decent (which where not).
Suarez needs to concentrate on his footy rather than moaning at decision's which don't go his way and caroll well saying nowt bout him don't want to upset anybody.
As for us well we may avoid the drop if we keep picking points up (but i'm not holding my breath)

Mate forget how we played what's more important is your boys got the job done and hope they can push on and avoid relagation again. When you lost Moses early on i thought your main threat was gone but like they say it's a team game they did you proud.

Wolfpack
26th March, 2012, 12:27 AM
When i seen the deflection the ball took right before Wigan scored the winner it gave me a flash back to the beach ball. Sometimes you need luck.

lfc4life
26th March, 2012, 03:55 PM
Liverpool great David Fairclough rejects Dalglish's tiredness claims following Wigan defeat

The Anfield legend believes players are underperforming but the Scottish manager will address the situation privately, adding that cup success must not distract from the league

The Reds great won six league titles and three European Cups in the late 70s and early 80s, becoming known for his influential appearances as a substitute.

"I don't go along with the tiredness excuse. I think the players have to stand up and hold their hands up and say they haven't performed," he told Sky Sports.

"I think Kenny's covering a little bit for the players. Kenny is an incredibly passionate competitor and he won't be taking this lightly.

"It's not like Kenny to come out publically and slam the players - he did it once earlier in the season after the Bolton defeat and it worked and he got a reaction - but you can't come out week after week blaming the players.

"I think behind the scenes he'll have a slightly different attitude and he'll be letting the players know that clearly they're not playing as well as they can do. They're letting everybody down at the moment."

read the rest here - http://www.ftbpro.com/reader/21072/liverpool-great-david-fairclough-rejects-dalglish-s-tiredness-claims-following-wigan-defeat?ref=ftbpro

says it all really !!! at least he knows what he is on about :) ynwa

Bulld0g
26th March, 2012, 03:58 PM
Another ex player who knows it all :boring:

andy4
27th March, 2012, 08:20 PM
NOT got the time of day for David (super sub) Fairclough
after what he said about Bob Paisley at a sportsmans dinner i went to couple of years ago he didn't have a good word to say about one of the greatest managers Liverpool have ever had

zee24
30th March, 2012, 03:57 PM
ESPN to broadcast Liverpool v Everton FA Cup Semi-Final, Live and Exclusively on Saturday 14th April from 11am

lfc4life
1st April, 2012, 01:45 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

lfc4life
1st April, 2012, 02:17 PM
yeah well remember danny murphy ring a bell??? stone wall pen !

konatist
1st April, 2012, 03:07 PM
Toon army thanks for the 35 million for carroll

Wolfpack
1st April, 2012, 03:29 PM
When you think it can't get any lower. Then you see what happen today! I hate to keep saying this but Kenny needs to go! Just look at his changes today. What does it take for Maxi to get in the game? Instead he brings on Downing? Shouldn't of took off Carroll since it's not his fault no one can provide a decent ball to him. Liverpool were to predictable today throwing anything into the box hoping Carroll would get on the end of it. Can it get any worse?

Bulld0g
1st April, 2012, 03:32 PM
I hate to keep saying this but Kenny needs to go!

:roflmao: You love saying it.

Wolfpack
1st April, 2012, 03:37 PM
:roflmao: You love saying it.

What do you think? The man has lost it. You telling me you want him to stay?

Bulld0g
1st April, 2012, 03:43 PM
That's exactly what i'm saying. This is his first full season and you want to sack the manager because we haven't finished in the Champions League? Go and support some other team because you do not understand Liverpool football club. I'm not going to bother explaining it'll be like explaining the offside rule to me missus, you will never get it.

alom5
1st April, 2012, 03:55 PM
what a travesty for LFC. just pathetic the showing today....

i mean... second goal wasn't offside???? wtf was the linesman looking at???

but the real travesty is after going down 2-0...you look at the bench to see if you can bring on a striker.....and wow!!!!!!!! NOTHING on the bench whatsoever. that is the sign of a team that's going nowhere...

shame for lfc....

mtv1
1st April, 2012, 04:03 PM
all the other teams in the league want King Kenny to stay :D

Bulld0g
1st April, 2012, 04:05 PM
Your teams not even in this League so ~~~~ off ;)

cunny
1st April, 2012, 04:17 PM
all the other teams in the league want King Kenny to stay :D

He has a point tho

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Wolfpack
1st April, 2012, 04:39 PM
That's exactly what i'm saying. This is his first full season and you want to sack the manager because we haven't finished in the Champions League? Go and support some other team because you do not understand Liverpool football club. I'm not going to bother explaining it'll be like explaining the offside rule to me missus, you will never get it.

It's not like we are playing good and just get beat out of a 4th place spot. Were getting beat by the likes of QPR and Wigan! I think the team needs someone else to take us in a different direction. Come on Bulldog even you could see it. Kenny has had his chance. He spent the 100 million on useless talent. no it's him and only him who has to take the fall. I know what Kenny Daglish means to Liverpool Football Club but when you become manager your on the hot seat and it's time he get's off.

Rscab
1st April, 2012, 11:36 PM
Very disappointed 2day

buy why chase a lost cause 4 place gone a long time bac

a bit Sh_te but their r Sh_te

they will never walk alone

zee24
1st April, 2012, 11:45 PM
The FA cup semi will decide KD's future i recon. But let me ask you who realisticly is there that could takeover?

Wolfpack
2nd April, 2012, 12:35 AM
The FA cup semi will decide KD's future i recon. But let me ask you who realisticly is there that could takeover?

Good question but i would like to see Louis Van Gaal. He has an eye for talent.

Monty31ot
2nd April, 2012, 09:07 AM
End of the day its a results business and whats a certainty is we can't start next season with the same players if Liverpool want to get back in the top four. Whether its a manager change or players overhaul in the summer changes will have to be made bacause that current squad of players is not good enough the league table never lies.

gc1966
2nd April, 2012, 03:26 PM
if anybody bumps into pepe reina let him know i have a spare grand national ticket if he fancies it

Wolfpack
2nd April, 2012, 03:57 PM
Liverpool need to clean house from top to bottom. Only 3 players are protected. Gerrard, Suarez and Pepe. All the rest are on the fence except the three turkeys and Carroll should be shown the door as soon as the season ends.

scottymo76
2nd April, 2012, 04:17 PM
It is sad to see just how badly Dalglish spent those funds.

He could have picked up players like Soldado, M'Vila, Rodriguez, Banega

All would have went to a non-CL club like Liverpool imho

Instead they are now lumbered with Carroll, Downing, Henderson and Adam unless they are willing to take a huge financial hit.

I just heard a wee joke that sums it up:

"I went to the barbers today and asked for a Liverpool cut. It was a mess at the back, nothing on the sides and short at the front. Cost me ?130m"

People can talk abt faith in Kenny and not understanding Liverpool FC but in the end they aren't winning or challenging (diddy cups aside) and that is not good enough.

Fenway will make someone pay sooner or later if it keeps up.

zee24
2nd April, 2012, 08:52 PM
Former Liverpool skipper Sami Hyypia has been placed in temporary charge of Bayer Leverkusen after the Bundesliga side sacked manager Robin Dutt at the weekend.

Everyone associated with LFC wish him the greatest of luck in his new role and hope it's a major success.

lfc4life
2nd April, 2012, 09:53 PM
utterly embarrassed by sundays perfomance :( Carroll has to go and dont care were! also what was reina thinking??? stupid behaviour. win or lose against everton in the fa cup semi final .... still think KK should be moved back upstairs ....

End on this note KK has a worse points haul now then wobbly woy! says it all really. :s

Dont hate me for me expressing my opinion!! Enough is enough !

YNWA

lfc4life
2nd April, 2012, 10:09 PM
Young Reds sink Villa - Liverpool FC (http://bit.ly/HGLDnx) >>>Liverpool reserves 4 - Aston Villa reserves 1

zee24
2nd April, 2012, 10:18 PM
would rather see the reserves play right now then the first 11

lfc4life
3rd April, 2012, 09:41 AM
What do Liverpool's owners do now? David Maddock outlines three options to get the Reds back on track - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/What-do-Liverpool-s-owners-do-now-David-Maddock-outlines-three-options-to-get-the-Reds-back-on-track-article885959.html) <<<< worth a read ;)

lfc4life
3rd April, 2012, 10:17 AM
FSG to demand written report from Dalglish on underachieving Reds - Premier League, Soccer - Independent.ie (http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/fsg-to-demand-written-report-from-dalglish-on-underachieving-reds-3068612.html) <<< Hmmmmmmm

jonnyozz
3rd April, 2012, 10:18 AM
A guy in work mentioned to me that the Warrior sports logo looks like somebody touching their toes - now, like one of those optical illusion pictures, that's all I see when I look at it. Worse than having a totally random kit maker, having a totally random kit maker with a double entendre logo. Dammit

zee24
3rd April, 2012, 01:19 PM
Big deal about the logo they're paying us top dollar for the privilege 25 mill towards players n the club is better then 10 mill Adidas was offering.

opsmonkey
3rd April, 2012, 10:52 PM
looks absolutely fine to me..

http://www.warriorfootball.com/logo.png

Wolfpack
4th April, 2012, 12:52 AM
That Logo looks like how do you Brits say it rubbish. What is it? Liverpool kit looks fine but that Logo looks like it was design by Steve Wonder.

lfc4life
4th April, 2012, 10:22 AM
SHOULD Andy carroll get another season >>> - FTBpro (http://www.ftbpro.com/reader/22374/john-barnes-liverpool-should-give-carroll-another-season-to-prove-himself?ref=ftbpro)

Do you agree ?

khan07958
4th April, 2012, 01:45 PM
Totally agree for me Andy should be given another season, he is still young and can only get better.
We paid ?35 million and if we were to sell him would be lucky to get ?15 million, to much of a loss.
Would like to see some decent wingers put in better balls from both flanks before making judgment on him and a creative midfielder feeding him balls, in saying that he needs to get in the box more rather than playing outside the box.
We still need another striker but for now give him anther season to show he can improve.

scottymo76
4th April, 2012, 05:09 PM
As we all know Kenny Dalglish has been asked to provide a summary of progress to date.

Based on absolute facts it looks like the below:

1 If the Premier League (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/premierleague) had started on New Year's Day, Liverpool (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/liverpool), with eight points from 12 games, would be 19th in the table, with only Wolverhampton Wanderers belowTop six

1 Man Utd 28pts

2 Man City 26pts

3 Newcastle 23pts

4 Sunderland 23pts

5 Arsenal 22pts

6 Everton 22pts

Bottom six

15 Wigan 13pts

16 Stoke 12pts

17 QPR 11pts

18 Aston Villa 10pts

19 Liverpool 8pts

20 Wolves 5pts

2 Liverpool are 16 points off fourth place and entry into next season's Champions League qualifiers, their stated aim at the start of this campaign. They are closer to the relegation zone, being only 14 points ahead of 18th-placed Queens Park Rangers

4 Tottenham 58pts

8 Liverpool 42pts

18 QPR 28pts

3 Liverpool have lost six of their last seven league games. The last time they endured such a poor run of form was in 1953-54, when they were relegated

4 1953-54 was also the last time Liverpool had such a poor points per game ratio in the top flight (correcting the discrepancy of the old two-points-for-a-win system). Liverpool's current points per game ratio is a lowly 1.35, 42 points in 31 games

5 Liverpool's goals per game ratio is 1.16, 36 goals in 31 games, making this Liverpool team the least frequent scorers since the 1991-92 season under Graeme Souness

6 Liverpool have never had a season in which both their points and goal per game ratios were so low. The closest is 1923-24, when they recorded 41 points in 42 games (0.98) and 49 goals (1.17)

7 Liverpool's home form has been particularly poor, winning only five of their 15 games at Anfield, or 33%. Again we need to go back to 1953-54 for the last time when they won so few, seven of 21 in the relegation season

8 Liverpool's goal difference is +3. Liverpool have not had such a low goal difference at the end of a season since 1964-65, when it stood at -6

9 Liverpool's top scorer in the league is Luis Su?rez, with seven goals in 26 games. Only once in the Premier League era have Liverpool gone through a season without one of their players reaching double figures in league goals, 2004-05 when Milan Baros scored nine times

10 2004-05 was also the only Premier League season in which Liverpool finished below Everton in the table. But Everton, in seventh, currently sit one place and one point above Liverpool

If the report is honest then some of the above should be included.

I understand the heart saying give Kenny a chance but in the cold light of day what does the head say for the Liverpool lads upon reading that?

colin mckenzie
4th April, 2012, 05:47 PM
ffs scott how bored are you?!

Bulld0g
4th April, 2012, 05:56 PM
As we all know Kenny Dalglish has been asked to provide a summary of progress to date.

Based on absolute facts it looks like the below:

1 If the premier league had started on New Year's Day,

:roflmao: I'll stop you right there. Based on absolute fact IF MY AUNT HAD BOLLOCKS SHE'D BE MY UNCLE. She hasn't and the league didn't start 12 week ago. Waste of time posting that wasn't it :boring:

wongers
4th April, 2012, 07:14 PM
this report writing must be true because the reporter writing the article is non other than good old chris bascombe former liverpool echo reporter who left the paper to go and work for the news of the world sister paper to the ~~~~ing scum well you all know what he can do with his report don't you!!!! the ***** why do you people believe every bit of rubbish you read or hear?
oh and why don't we ask warrior to change there logo because some people don't like the look of it ffs and do you realize if the premier league had stopped at the end of august we'd have qualified for the champions league (all irrelevant nonsense but hey if others are doing it i might as well join in)

lfc4life
5th April, 2012, 03:34 PM
STILL the league place dont lie ??? 100 million wasted

scottymo76
5th April, 2012, 06:28 PM
ffs scott how bored are you?!

Extremely.

I understand the first point is a bit ludicrous but the rest is fact.

I just wanted to determine what items the guys felt should be included in the report AND to see if the blind faith in Dalglish was fact. (In some cases it appears so).

Personally I feel if he wasn't 'King Kenny' he'd have been hounded out as he has utterly spunked 100m+ and not really progressed the side ( a diddy cup doesn't count in the grand scheme)

Not Liverpool bashing. Just getting a debate going.

zee24
5th April, 2012, 08:27 PM
this report writing must be true because the reporter writing the article is non other than good old chris bascombe former liverpool echo reporter who left the paper to go and work for the news of the world sister paper to the ~~~~ing scum well you all know what he can do with his report don't you!!!! the ***** why do you people believe every bit of rubbish you read or hear?
oh and why don't we ask warrior to change there logo because some people don't like the look of it ffs and do you realize if the premier league had stopped at the end of august we'd have qualified for the champions league (all irrelevant nonsense but hey if others are doing it i might as well join in)

Just shows how low he would go to get his argument across trolling the internet to find an article that shares the same opinions as himself. Quoting Chris scum Bascombe former writer of the NOTW of all people.

Bulld0g
5th April, 2012, 09:09 PM
Extremely.

I understand the first point is a bit ludicrous but the rest is fact.

I just wanted to determine what items the guys felt should be included in the report AND to see if the blind faith in Dalglish was fact. (In some cases it appears so).

Personally I feel if he wasn't 'King Kenny' he'd have been hounded out as he has utterly spunked 100m+ and not really progressed the side ( a diddy cup doesn't count in the grand scheme)

Not Liverpool bashing. Just getting a debate going.

Well it IS Kenny and he wont be hounded out by us. So as much as everyone outside of Anfield wants him sacked so you can all say "i told you so" we really don't give a ~~~~ what you all think.

Ok we have had a poor season in the League, we all acknowledge that and we know we should finish in the top four every year. This year we haven't and theres ~~~~ all we can do about it. We have won our first trophy for six years that's one more than Arsenal have won in the same period and we still have a chance of winning another. Why does it bother fans from other clubs that we don't want our manager sacked and we're prepared to stand by him and give him more time to get things right?

There are Two cups and the Title up for grabs every season, that means a maximum of Three clubs can win something domestically . Even if we don't win the FA cup we have still won something this season. And ~~~~ off with the Mickey mouse cup and a meaningless cup. I remember Man Utd celebrating like they won the European cup when they won it a couple of years back. Was it a ~~~~ all cup then? was it ~~~~. Ask the players and fans.

We have been playing better football this season than we have for a long time and if we had have put some of the many chances away, we would have been in fourth place at the very least, but we didn't and so we failed to win those games.

If we win Two cups this season and Man Utd win the League, have we had a more successful season than Chelsea Man city Spurs and Arsenal who would have won ~~~~ all? If we only end up with the League cup and lose the semi or final then we will still have won more than 80 odd other clubs have this season.

Apart from Hodgson who should never have been here in the beginning, we have always backed our managers and always will. So heres to next season Kenny. we're behind you so ~~~~ em all :)

Wolfpack
7th April, 2012, 09:26 PM
Never thought i would be happy with a tie at home.

scottymo76
8th April, 2012, 08:20 AM
Coupon got burst by Liverpool.

I had visions of Liverpool come roaring out the traps and destroying a piss poor Villa team.

Sadly for my wallet I was horribly wrong.

Sake!!

scottymo76
8th April, 2012, 08:21 AM
Never thought i would be happy with a tie at home.

Things will get better mate.

Liverpool are a huge club with intelligent owners.

Granted they gambled on the Financial Fair Play making things easier but they will soon sort it.

If that means a mini clear out (possibly including the manager) then I think you just roll with it because the current predicament can't go on.

You're Liverpool ffs not some mid-table rubbish.

lfc4life
8th April, 2012, 02:09 PM
Are We sponsored by that song things will only get better - by d:ream ???

This shite of a team is beyond a joke

opsmonkey
8th April, 2012, 08:12 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/Referee_poster.jpg

maca
8th April, 2012, 09:57 PM
who are you again ?? ah no matter bye bye

mrgsman
8th April, 2012, 09:58 PM
top 2 pmsl

opsmonkey
9th April, 2012, 12:50 AM
my little take on the Dalglish era pt2.. make of it what you will :)

Block 222: The Dalglish Hokey-Cokey (http://block222.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/dalglish-hokey-cokey.html)

gc1966
9th April, 2012, 12:17 PM
interesting article opsmonkey thx

nicole123
9th April, 2012, 06:55 PM
what a idiot that alan davies is!!!Rhubarb Grumble (http://t.co/qcXAcN69)

lfc4life
9th April, 2012, 08:01 PM
at last a player came out ... and said how shit the team are playing:)

lfc4life
10th April, 2012, 11:05 AM
SO tonight are we going to SEE the team we wont to see? or the team we have seen all season ....

scottymo76
10th April, 2012, 03:02 PM
I would think tonight is an ideal chance to give some of the younger players a chance.

By all accounts the boy Suso is meant to be special but if he isn't given a taste to whet his appetite then what's the point?

It's not as if he could do worse than Downing.

gc1966
10th April, 2012, 04:34 PM
talking to the liverpool fans at work they expect a weakened team and a kicking tonite.

Bulld0g
10th April, 2012, 05:13 PM
We will field a weakened team but we will win :) I would like to see some of the kids play tonight and i think Sterling should start but i don't think we will see them.

jordigirl
10th April, 2012, 06:20 PM
don't see why not, they can't play any worse than the 1st team are playing at the moment :D lol

jordigirl
10th April, 2012, 06:32 PM
think papiss cisse has scored more in his 1st 9 games for newcastle than the liverpool strikers have in there last 9 put together lol

Bulld0g
10th April, 2012, 07:05 PM
think papiss cisse has scored more in his 1st 9 games for newcastle than the liverpool strikers have in there last 9 put together lol

Hmmmm i think we've won more trophies in the last 6 weeks than Newcastle have won in the last 50 years

mast
10th April, 2012, 07:10 PM
Hi

Dont want to go down that road of who has scored what and how many etc the list is too long lol.

Just hope the youngsters get a chance tonight, its an ideal time and oppurtunity...... cant do any worse than some in 1st team and really they need to be given some taste between now and end of season apart from the semi and final if we get there.

Regards

Bulld0g
10th April, 2012, 07:19 PM
team for tonight
Doni, Flanagan, Skrtel, Coates, Johnson, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Carroll, Bellamy. Subs: Jones, Agger, Enrique, Kuyt, Suarez, Aurelio, Carragher

As i thought no room for any of the kids :(

jordigirl
10th April, 2012, 07:31 PM
and ya point being bd ? :p

Bulld0g
10th April, 2012, 07:32 PM
I thought my point was obvious :dontknow: no kids in the squad

skonk
10th April, 2012, 07:37 PM
I don't think the team's strong enough to throw the kids in tonight, but next season they'll figure. Be interesting to see if this team works tonight, or just carries on the attitude of the last 8 or so games.

Bulld0g
10th April, 2012, 07:41 PM
This team has been picked with Saturdays game in mind. We could have played 2 or 3 of the kids tonight, we don't need a strong team to give them a run out. We're playing the league games out for pride only and i'm sure the kids would have done us proud.

skonk
10th April, 2012, 07:46 PM
I do believe at least Sterling should've been played tonight. The lad's talented and I think can hold his own in the prem now. I hate the whole one for the future quote, but he really is.

skonk
10th April, 2012, 10:05 PM
Well, that was an interesting game, wasn't it?!

Rscab
10th April, 2012, 10:23 PM
Thought Carrol had a great game

We need a striker & Maxi's gettin the goals

got be worth startin him in a few more games

flyingpig
10th April, 2012, 11:38 PM
Maxi always (okay more that downing/ hendo/ spearing/kuyt/ shelvey etc) get the goals... Downing is not good enough, but KK will persist with him as he spent a lot of money on him....

Fingers crossed he will start with Maxi on Saturday.

mtv1
11th April, 2012, 12:10 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582224_10150724527624914_108803784913_9288248_1723 043374_n.jpg

:roflmao:

Wolfpack
11th April, 2012, 04:24 AM
Blackburn aren't that great of a team. With that said Liverpool played a sloppy but exciting game and put it together when they needed it. How come Maxi doesn't play that often. His left nut is better than Downing but Kenny keeps him on the bench when all he does is scores. Can't believe Carrol scored no less the winner. Feel alot better Liverpool won a game. Now lets kick Everton ass Saturday.

skonk
11th April, 2012, 11:56 AM
Unfortunately, teams like Blackburn that aren't that good are the best we can compete against whilst we've been having this really bad spell. Shame we can only raise our game against the big teams. Was made up Carroll got the winner though. His stats for the match were impressive as well.

Agree that Maxi should play more as well. He's the type of player that can be subbed if he's not doing so well, but when he is, he's confident. Felt sorry for Flannigan, but he was having a stinker. Hopefully Jones will do well on saturday! I had the offer of a free ticket to Wembley, but turned it down as I don't agree on taking it as I hardly go the match, due to money, and I don't agree taking a ticket when someone who goes regularly can't get one.

lfc4life
11th April, 2012, 12:52 PM
Right were to start ....

The Bad -

1) THE ref was a joke ...
2) Again the defending was terrible , yet again. and at set plays ??
3) The selection was questionable to a point! Kuyt should have started or got on a a sub

The Good -
1) maxi plays and he scores goals again!
2) Bellamy again played well
3) Henderson done Better in defence then attack!
4) jonjo was great upfront
5) Thought carroll played really well ... Best in a while

BUT best thing about it was team never gave up and that what im most proud of :) :)

YNWA