PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48

maca
9th August, 2013, 07:48 PM
Now that would be funny .

gc1966
10th August, 2013, 06:53 AM
Now that would be funny .

do you really think so???? that explains quite a lot in terms of your psychological make up,is it those masochistic qualities that compel you to support Liverpool cos another season of mediocrity surely beckons.

maca
10th August, 2013, 02:18 PM
Your to easy lol

gc1966
10th August, 2013, 06:32 PM
Your to easy lol

ah,good old fashioned deflection

koppit
16th August, 2013, 06:04 PM
aint life funny, virmin giving away bt channels foc. didnt have to buy the wife a ticket. more beer for yours truly.

zee24
17th August, 2013, 09:23 PM
Good win today, thought we deserved to win it, should have been a comfortable win tho we missed too many chances or should I say the MOM Begovich kept Stoke in the game wit some sublime saves.

Our back line needs more games together room for improvement and Mignolet needs to command the box more and get on to them high balls but it is his first game and he said there were a lot of nerves but he made up for it with a great one handed save and the penalty save.

We still have the problem of not killing games off when we are on top but with a few more additions there is room to be optimistic.

Aspas, Sturridge, Hendo, Coutinho were brilliant and I can see Toure scoring a few goals from set pieces.

YNWA

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/800985485.gif?1376764979

zee24
17th August, 2013, 09:38 PM
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5483/9530816894_0de60befe4_o.gif

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3721/9528422361_f65a20c269_o.gif

Bulld0g
17th August, 2013, 09:56 PM
From where i was sitting that save looked a goal all the way, fantastic save. Reminded me of stretch Armstrong lol his arm just kept reaching out until he got to the ball. A great double save from the pen too. I thought he was our MOTM and that's saying something when we could have realistically been in double figures.I thought the same as Zee, that he needs to command his box more and come for the crosses but all in all he earned us all 3 points which we deserved.I would have been bitterly disappointed if we hadn't have come away with all three points.

Wolfpack
17th August, 2013, 10:16 PM
It was great to see Liverpool play. It was a good win and they played well. If it wasn't for Begovich Liverpool could've scored more. The only thing i don't like about Rodgers is why is he playing Gerrard as a holding midfielder? He played their well ( Gerrard could play keeper and play well ) but don't you feel he would be better playing as the CAM. Their isn't many players in the world who can play the CAM as well as Gerrard and i want him to play their. Got to say first place feels good lets hope Liverpool can stay close to it.

zee24
17th August, 2013, 10:38 PM
IF we sign Willian, Coutinho will be playing there behind the strikers in his more natural position

koppit
18th August, 2013, 04:23 PM
a lot of teams will be hard to break down, if we don't take more of the chances we create, and we created a lot, it'll soon look like last season part two.couldn't relax with only a one goal lead. that said suarez was out and if he can get close to the same goals this year its going to get interesting.

wongers
18th August, 2013, 07:40 PM
mignolet looked very nervous in the first half but pulled off a great save and of course won us the game with his penalty save which will do his confidence a power of good thought the team played well overall but still can't find a way to kill games off when were on top and will cost us against the better teams in the league

Wolfpack
18th August, 2013, 09:03 PM
Mignolet got a little lucky when Walters flubbed the shot. he kicked it into the ground first. He stilled guessed right. He also had a tough time against Crouch but i still feel he had a solid game. It's always tough to make your debut playing in Anfield.

pspmixer
19th August, 2013, 11:52 PM
thought we had good game little brazil magic from coutinho, Daniel took his goal well, mignolet was nervous but I think he has big boots to fill after reina was loaned, overall good start to season long may it continue next up aston villa there on a high after beating arsenal but I say bring it on as feel we can win this match http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-get-hair-like-coutinho.pnghttp://www.hdsportswallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Philippe-Coutinho-Liverpool-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

pillapow
21st August, 2013, 01:14 PM
Deffo a yid spy in our camp, has been for years... Hope we pull something out the bag before the window shuts. Give the team/fans another lift.

koppit
21st August, 2013, 03:59 PM
Deffo a yid spy in our camp,
your not right. there's no call for racist crap on here

pillapow
22nd August, 2013, 12:06 AM
your not right. there's no call for racist crap on here

Not being racist, thats what they call themselves dont they, stop trying to cause trouble ffs, first time i post here in months and some saddo has a pop.

maca
22nd August, 2013, 12:12 AM
They dont m8 they call themselves spurs maybe a little more tact might come in handy as for a spy they do seem to follow us about in the transfer market .

khaleelrs
22nd August, 2013, 02:01 PM
Spuds are chasing likes of willian and lamela. meanwhile we are chasing likes of hughes.

koppit
22nd August, 2013, 04:38 PM
Not being racist, thats what they call themselves dont they, stop trying to cause trouble ffs, first time i post here in months and some saddo has a pop.

no lad they're jewish and they call themselves that, liverpool supporters come to chat. you just dont have a clue.

andy1967
22nd August, 2013, 10:46 PM
Deffo a yid spy in our camp, has been for years... Hope we pull something out the bag before the window shuts. Give the team/fans another lift.

It's because your not in Europe.

pillapow
24th August, 2013, 12:25 PM
no lad they're jewish and they call themselves that, liverpool supporters come to chat. you just dont have a clue.

Oh right, you live on this forum fella, always have, you say i dont have a clue, i say you dont have a life... If you want to think your better than others through a computer, then thats upto you. I'll watch and enjoy the game in my own way and if you dont like it you can sit on it mate.

pillapow
24th August, 2013, 12:26 PM
It's because your not in Europe.

Grim reapers coming to OT.. Just you wait.

koppit
24th August, 2013, 01:50 PM
Oh right, you live on this forum fella, always have, you say i dont have a clue, i say you dont have a life... If you want to think your better than others through a computer, then thats upto you. I'll watch and enjoy the game in my own way and if you dont like it you can sit on it mate.

dont give a rats about your opinions,your like a twitter troll.would have done what i always do with your posts except i dont like racists and if you dont like it dont post racist comments.how can you enjoy the game with all that tin foil wrapped around your head

pillapow
24th August, 2013, 02:17 PM
dont give a rats about your opinions,your like a twitter troll.would have done what i always do with your posts except i dont like racists and if you dont like it dont post racist comments.how can you enjoy the game with all that tin foil wrapped around your head

JOG.......

khan07958
24th August, 2013, 03:35 PM
Tough Game for us today, Villa have been in good form and unlucky against the chavs the other day.
Hopefully playing their 3rd game in a week, they will be tired.
We may need to set up differently to away teams, that can hit you on the break.
Feel more comfertable with Toure in the team looks solid.
Attacking wise we should cause them all sorts of problems.

koppit
24th August, 2013, 04:01 PM
JOG.......

thats ok. apology accepted

khan07958
24th August, 2013, 04:42 PM
Here is how we line up today:

Liverpool team: Mignolet, Johnson, Toure, Agger, Enrique, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Aspas, Sturridge, Coutinho.

Subs: Jones, Alberto, Cissokho, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Wisdom.

Bulld0g
24th August, 2013, 07:41 PM
Top of the league and no goals conceded ;) The table doesn't lie :top:

koppit
24th August, 2013, 08:10 PM
great start to the season. can only improve as the new guys bed in and suarez returns.

Ballerman12
24th August, 2013, 08:20 PM
Villas 3rd tough game in 7 days and their worst performance so far. Not trying to take anything away from pool, they played well and got the job done. Utd next which should be more of a challenge.

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 01:25 PM

absolutely correct,the table does not lie but since when has second place been regarded as top of the table,,some of the fans struggle to understand 1st from 2nd though.i always remember it by the quote of some long ago manager of a present day mid table mediocre team. first is first,second is nowhere is roughly how it went,his name will come back to me at some point

koppit
25th August, 2013, 02:31 PM
absolutely correct,the table does not lie but since when has second place been regarded as top of the table,,some of the fans struggle to understand 1st from 2nd though.i always remember it by the quote of some long ago manager of a present day mid table mediocre team. first is first,second is nowhere is roughly how it went,his name will come back to me at some point

mundane repartition, mundane repartition,mundane repartition,mundane repartition. oh no now i sound like you

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 02:33 PM
The little fish are alway going to bite :roflmao:

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 03:34 PM
The little fish are alway going to bite :roflmao:

only when they spot a whopper

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 03:34 PM
mundane repartition, mundane repartition,mundane repartition,mundane repartition. oh no now i sound like you

it is spelt repetition mate,

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 03:40 PM
only when they spot a whopper

Here little fishy fishy

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 04:19 PM
Here little fishy fishy

sorry for spotting your deliberate mistake and having the audacity to point it out, but these things generally become very important when the facts need to be established.

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 04:28 PM
lol it really irks you that we have got a 100% record and you have'nt won a game yet and that is a well established fact.

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 05:14 PM
A fella goes in the pub with a dog with an everton shirt on, 'no dogs allowed mate,' the barman says, 'ahh go on lad, he loves footy & everton are on,' 'ok but any mess & you clean it up?' Everton score & the dog jumps on the bar high fives his owner & moonwalks along the bar howling, barman says 'all that for a goal, what does he do when they win a trophy?
"fella says 'dunno, he's only 18!"

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 06:07 PM
it is times like these that makes me understand why fellaini's wig was driven to get himself banned abusing you

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 06:10 PM
Look mate your in the Liverpool thread and all's you do is try and troll at every opportunity. When your on a loser you resort to shit comments like that. If you want to follow him out the door, just push me a little harder.

opsmonkey
25th August, 2013, 06:29 PM
blueshite go back to Rhyl - Peoples club but the people don't go.. tickets on general sale at the window v WBA Saturday morning.. You on the Martinez March yet ha ha ha.. Whopper

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 06:34 PM
look m8,it was a joke,ok not as funny as your top of the league one or your little fishes one as well but a joke none the less and I apologise if it offends you that greatly.

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 06:39 PM
Ahhh yes, that witty blue sense of humour, i should have known shouldn't i?

gc1966
25th August, 2013, 06:47 PM
yes m8,you should,

Bulld0g
25th August, 2013, 06:48 PM
FFS do you always have to get the last word lol

pillapow
25th August, 2013, 10:24 PM
Looks like Everton are back where they belong...

Wolfpack
25th August, 2013, 10:53 PM
So far great start of the season. Good win against Villa but with all the possession Liverpool only has one shot on goal! It was good they only needed one but what's good all the possession in the world if it don't produce any scoring chances. I know it's early and no Suarez but Rodgers needs to figure out how to create more scoring chances. Again it's great to be where we are but they need more. All this pass pass pass and pass is a little boring.

koppit
26th August, 2013, 05:17 PM
it is spelt repetition mate,

:joyous::joyous:

zee24
28th August, 2013, 09:54 PM
Man Utd vs Liverpool 3rd round draw

All Capital One Third Round ties are to be played on either 24th/25th September 2013.

zee24
28th August, 2013, 09:56 PM
Luis Suarez's first eligible game after suspension will be that Manchester Utd tie at Old Trafford.

and his reaction to the news lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSyKmRuIUAIPKHX.jpg

khan07958
29th August, 2013, 03:18 PM
Video: Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge dances with supporter - Sports Mole (http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/liverpool/video/video-sturridge-dances-with-fan_101537.html)

firestorm
30th August, 2013, 02:26 AM
Video: Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge dances with supporter - Sports Mole (http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/liverpool/video/video-sturridge-dances-with-fan_101537.html)
What a great video that is, just show he is happy on and off the pitch.Not many top flight player would do that if any.
Cant wait to watch him dance on Sunday.

southpaw
30th August, 2013, 04:23 AM
Looks like Everton are back where they belong...

Ffs, it's only taken ya 2 years to be above us , let's see if ya still still up there when ya play davy moyes's mancs ;) then again, this could be your year! Again!

wongers
30th August, 2013, 07:07 PM
hook line and sinker:stung::biggrin-new:

pillapow
31st August, 2013, 12:04 AM
Ffs, it's only taken ya 2 years to be above us , let's see if ya still still up there when ya play davy moyes's mancs ;) then again, this could be your year! Again!

Theres a reason Mr Henry didnt prefer Mr Martinez, also, lets see how you fare when your best players are poached on deadline day. Kendall could do with a few million, seeing as the corrie wages arent that much.

zee24
31st August, 2013, 03:35 PM
Mamadou Sakho at Melwood

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS_6TbQCcAA1QqF.jpg

zee24
31st August, 2013, 05:02 PM
Shankly 100 memorial mosaic for tomorrow's game

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTAasNBCUAEY2jy.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTAzzJTCMAEfToG.jpg

southpaw
31st August, 2013, 08:40 PM
Theres a reason Mr Henry didnt prefer Mr Martinez, also, lets see how you fare when your best players are poached on deadline day. Kendall could do with a few million, seeing as the corrie wages arent that much. there is also a reason Mr Martinez didn't prefer lfc :top:, kendall , corrie, wtf you on about lad

maca
31st August, 2013, 08:52 PM
kendall , corrie, wtf you on about lad

Must admit that got me as well lol

zee24
31st August, 2013, 09:34 PM
lol think he meant Kenwright

pillapow
31st August, 2013, 11:39 PM
lol think he meant Kenwright

Blue shite is blue shite at the end of the day Zee! ;)

gc1966
1st September, 2013, 09:30 AM
Blue shite is blue shite at the end of the day Zee! ;)

maybe so,but we know who owns us this week,although being a Liverpool fan your still living in the glory years and thinking howard Kendal is still manager

Wolfpack
1st September, 2013, 03:48 PM
First place feels good.

pillapow
1st September, 2013, 05:07 PM
Some fans want him out already, haha, isnt it great learning new things eh, like how not to be able to win games under your new manager.

All that hard work... Gone, I got that 6 year itch baby!

southpaw
1st September, 2013, 05:31 PM
First place feels good.

Well done on the win today lads, thought you looked dangerous when ever you went forward , Man u never really looked like scoring and didn't move the ball quickly enough,
Top of the league an spurs getting beat so looking good, maybe this is your year :eek:

Monty31ot
1st September, 2013, 06:15 PM
Long way to go but I thought our defending looked immaculate restricting Utd to the odd half chance. Also interesting point BR mentioned that we have only 2pt tally difference with Utd the second half of last season and we are carrying the form on it seems.

southpaw
1st September, 2013, 06:25 PM
it's wether you can maintain this form consistently right thru the season, half season form means Jack sh1t mate

gc1966
1st September, 2013, 06:51 PM
was impressed with your set up today,looked comfortable on the ball and rarely placed yourselves in any real danger,utd were poor but respect has to be given where due,was surprised at the 4 4 2 played by moyes and some strange field positions in their squad.enjoy 1st place

Bulld0g
1st September, 2013, 10:01 PM
Did i watch a different game? We were shite. Defence gave too much room, midfield non existenet and forwards slow to break. All in all i thought it was the poorest display for many a year but at least we won. So Moyes still hasn't won a game at Anfield yet.

Or Old Trafford for that matter :roflmao:

zee24
1st September, 2013, 10:27 PM
I thought our defence were quite solid as was Mignolet, first half we were far better and as usual second half we let them come on to us.

Aspas had a stinker but in all we held strong Utd didn't offer much.

#MoyesOut lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTF0UEaIYAAIudl.jpg

Wolfpack
2nd September, 2013, 12:57 AM
Did i watch a different game? We were shite. Defence gave too much room, midfield non existenet and forwards slow to break. All in all i thought it was the poorest display for many a year but at least we won. So Moyes still hasn't won a game at Anfield yet.

Or Old Trafford for that matter :roflmao:

I wouldn't say the defense was shitty but what i see is Sturridge and somewhat Coutinho and Aspas not tracking back enough and playing defense. This game proves Liverpool need two solid holding midfielders. Can't wait for Suarez to be back.

khan07958
2nd September, 2013, 01:48 AM
A good result for us today although performance in second half was not very good from a attacking point.
Our defence was good but when you try to contain teams you need quick wingers, which can break out at pace and hold the ball for midfield to join in.

We were camped in our own half for most of the second period and could not hold the ball and gave sloppy passes back to the Mancs as a result inviting pressure back on to ourseleves.

In saying that, the mancs did press us well and made it difficult for us, therefore giving us less space.

Good teams play shit and still win ie Mancs have being doing this for years as the season goes on, I think we will see us attack more.

We have played 3 games this season, tough in their own ways all of which last season we would have lost or drawn.

9 points out of a max 9 a good start to the season.

Mentality needed to improve and I think so far we have shown we can fight for the points.

southpaw
2nd September, 2013, 08:10 AM

thought you were quite solid, looked more dangerous than them going forward and bar the rvp chance they never really carved you open.

khan07958
2nd September, 2013, 03:19 PM
Victor Moses: The first interview - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144062-victor-moses-the-first-interview)

Reds announce Sakho signing - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144053-reds-announce-sakho-signing)

Liverpool complete Ilori deal - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/144047-liverpool-complete-ilori-deal)

zee24
2nd September, 2013, 05:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTJ2x3GCcAEwxnV.jpg

maca
2nd September, 2013, 07:27 PM
Another 3 points in the bag although the three games have been against mediocre teams :)

khan07958
2nd September, 2013, 07:28 PM
Luis Suarez stresses he's staying at Liverpool | Football News | ESPN.co.uk (http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/234795.html?CMP=OTC-RSS)

pillapow
3rd September, 2013, 03:06 PM
Mancs on holiday i take it ?

grizzuk
3rd September, 2013, 04:33 PM
all in all a good transfer window made even better by the comedy gold from the mancs

firestorm
3rd September, 2013, 05:09 PM
all in all a good transfer window made even better by the comedy gold from the mancs
Marouane Fellaini for ?27.5m :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

khan07958
3rd September, 2013, 05:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjooY8iTYns&feature=player_embedded

Thought he was Man of the Match myself

khan07958
4th September, 2013, 03:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eETLE_jGzso&feature=player_embedded

khan07958
4th September, 2013, 03:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Onm_fTTNAMU

khan07958
4th September, 2013, 03:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DaRiX7vXRVg

khan07958
4th September, 2013, 03:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zFKpPUfJLUY

southpaw
5th September, 2013, 08:06 AM
anybody else raise an eyebrow when jose let quality go out on loan to a contender for top 4 place, very strange !

zee24
16th September, 2013, 12:03 AM
Are we actually surprised by this??

Mark Halsey reveals Premier League refs were on texting terms with Sir Alex Ferguson (http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/mark-halsey-reveals-premier-league-refs-were-on-texting-terms-with-sir-alex-ferguson-mirror/)http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mark-halsey-alex-ferguson-text-2276667#ixzz2f0OBJ35h (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mark-halsey-alex-ferguson-text-2276667#ixzz2f0OBJ35h)

andy1967
16th September, 2013, 10:01 AM
God bless Sir Alex. A winner and a humanitarian. It takes a truly great man to juggle the two. :manutop:

pillapow
16th September, 2013, 11:33 AM
Win tonight please Robbie, found this one quite funny.

Bulld0g
16th September, 2013, 10:01 PM
God bless Sir Alex. A winner and a humanitarian. It takes a truly great man to juggle the two. :manutop:

A great Manager cannot be disputed but never a great man. Infact he was and is a ****.

Bulld0g
16th September, 2013, 10:08 PM

Well conceded two goals, but the table still doesn't lie eh? ;)

maca
16th September, 2013, 10:17 PM
Thought we were poor second half second half especially when curtino went off but a point keeps us top so not to bad a start to the season .

zee24
17th September, 2013, 05:51 PM
We have been poor in every 2nd half this season which needs to change, but the game changed soon as that C**t Williams hacked down Coutinho.

Aspas was poor again he needs to bulk up a bit for me he's too much of a lightweight or play on the wing. If Coutinho aint fit for Sat i'd like to see Alberto play ahead of Aspas in that position.

Moses looked good and scored a good goal, he will be a good player for can just see it, pitty we haven't got him on a perm coz i can see the chavs wanting more money for him.

Room for improvement for Sakho he showed some good glimpses and some poor ones but it was his debut in a different league and conditions he's not use to, he will be better with more games.

Mignolet buy of the season so far saved us again.

http://youtu.be/aGZ3ELPZXm0

anyway back on top!!

http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif

wongers
17th September, 2013, 07:08 PM
good performance first half same old second don't know what gets said in dresser at half time but we seem to come out with a different attitude in the second half hopefully we can sort that out as the season progresses good start by moses ,sakho looked as if he hadn't played for a while but games should sort that out thought toure should have started as he is the man with experience and was playing well before getting injured but a hard fought point will keep us up there

zee24
17th September, 2013, 09:02 PM
FT LIVERPOOL u21 5-2 Sunderland u21 Jack Dunn, Raheem Sterling & Luis Alberto (hat trick).

Alberto would be my choice to replace Coutinho should he not make it for Sat

pillapow
17th September, 2013, 10:42 PM
Anyone else notice Gerrard standing still, doing f*** all whilst shelvey walsed past him scored his first and doing the exact same thing, standing still, whilst shelvey ran right past him to create the 2nd?

Lazy bastard.

Wolfpack
18th September, 2013, 01:38 AM
Liverpool has no midfield. Lucus can't be the only DM. Does Sturridge ever defend? Liverpool have never replaced Alonso. I still can't see why they haven't. Rodgers has to give up the dream Liverpool can play like Barca and realize were lacking a second holding midfielder.

zee24
18th September, 2013, 11:00 PM
Manchester United to trial singing section at Old Trafford in bid to improve atmosphere
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-trial-singing-section-6060743#.Ujn8N8cnTTF.twitter (http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-trial-singing-section-6060743#.Ujn8N8cnTTF.twitter)

lmao

wongers
19th September, 2013, 07:55 PM
and also prawn sandwich section (sounds fishy to me),they've also had a gobshite section for years (i think that covers most of the ground actually):roflmao:

zee24
21st September, 2013, 05:14 PM
Absolute utter shite performance, god only knows why we played 4 centre backs at the back. Centrally we kept giving the ball away Gerrard was poor again but he wasn't the only one, Mignolet was our best player say's a lot about the game, he probably had more of the ball then our attackers but I guess that's what happens when you play 4 centre backs.

Credit Southampton by far the better side deserved the win.

maca
21st September, 2013, 08:26 PM
True we where shite i wish Mignolet would stop pissing about and just kick the ball up field stirling is shite to light weight imo the midfield couldnt pass wind today..

zee24
21st September, 2013, 09:01 PM
Don't think BR wants him to keep booting the ball up the field he likes playing from the back like Rafa did. But saying that he got away with a few today had me on edge everytime them 4 centre backs played it too him.

aftermath
21st September, 2013, 10:51 PM
FAO Bulld0g

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/liverfool_zps941042c7.jpg (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/aftermath_0377/media/liverfool_zps941042c7.jpg.html)

Wolfpack
21st September, 2013, 10:53 PM
What was Rodgers thinking? Agger was not fit to play. Henderson was useless as tits on a bull. Sakho was very timid playing out wide and played much better when slotted back into the center of defense. You know you have problems when Toure is making runs in the box. Should of started Enrique. Played Sturridge out on the left and used Moses as the lone striker. Like i said what was Rodgers thinking. They should fine him after this game. Take nothing away from Southhampton they played well and deserved to win but if Rodgers used the other half of his brain Liverpool could of atleast had some type of attack. Playing like this is not the way you want to go into a game against ManU.

maca
21st September, 2013, 10:59 PM
Ok we poor today but have you EVER had a good word for liverpool football club ??

zee24
21st September, 2013, 11:06 PM
It is frustrating. I'm 28 years old, and you have to eventually learn. One has to say stop when you are not ready, and of course it's my fault, said Agger on his decision to play. Agger's comments to Danish media

Rodger's said hadn't trained all week but we needed him, but had Agger said he wasn't fit enough he wouldn't have played.

khan07958
22nd September, 2013, 02:06 AM
A poor result today and in a way good as brings down expectation among fans.
We are not a top side or a poor side and still lack players as a attacking unit.
Alot of people are blaming the defence for our downfall, to a certain degree this is true ie Agger was at fault.

However for me today, the fault was with our attacking play which was crap.
Gerrard for me has been poor in his deep role not sure if him and lucas work together.
Mosses lacked a final ball and tried to do to much on his own.

We lack creativity in the middle of the park, still a work in progress.

Next game Suarez is back, will be interesting to see how Rodgers plays him.

Bad result today but it happens even top teams lose as the season goes on, we should improve.

Monty31ot
22nd September, 2013, 07:35 AM
Probably the worst performance I have seen from Liverpool in recent years I actually wondered if we taken a backhander to lose the game ... match fixing etc lost count how many times we passed back to the keeper we are the home team ffs against Southampton. I guess at the start of the season five games on with 10pts we would have taken it only positive I can think of right now.

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2013, 05:10 PM
FAO Bulld0g

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/liverfool_zps941042c7.jpg (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/aftermath_0377/media/liverfool_zps941042c7.jpg.html)

And meanwhile at Manchester
http://occupyhealthcare.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/sinking_ship-1.jpg
:roflmao:

wongers
22nd September, 2013, 07:23 PM
lets not get carried away boys we were never gonna stay at the top so its a reality check for us we've still got a long way to go the season has just started hopefully rodgers will learn from this as he picked the wrong team to start with

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2013, 08:48 PM
Begining of the season we would all have settled for 10 points from our first 5 games without Suarez. So i'm happy enough right now although i am also well pissed off about the selection attitude and overall performance yesterday.

zee24
22nd September, 2013, 08:56 PM
just wish those Mancs would stop moaning 4-1 minute

Wolfpack
23rd September, 2013, 01:32 AM
Ok we poor today but have you EVER had a good word for liverpool football club ??

I have the utmost faith in the club. Nothing wrong with some constructive criticism. The lost is not going to deter me from wanting Liverpool to win. I just was pointing out most if not all the blame was on Rodgers shoulders. The lost isn't the end of the world. Liverpool will bounce back. I wish Rodgers would play a 4-2-3-1 with Gerrard behind the striker. To me Liverpool need to protect the back line cause the right and left back like to play forward and the holding mid's would provide that cover.

zee24
23rd September, 2013, 08:09 PM
Adam Morgan scored a stunner against Man City U21 tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0JwcGWvmmZo#t=42

maca
26th September, 2013, 05:16 PM
Thought it was a good game last night just a shame about the result. Suarez looked sharp for his 1st game back linked well with sturridge next up sunderland in the league we should get back to winning ways .

zee24
26th September, 2013, 06:10 PM
I wish Sturridge would shoot with his right foot sometimes, at times yesterday and in other games he's taken too long to get it on his left to get a shot away and the chance has gone, it's not like he can't shoot with right as he proved against Fulham last season.

Hope to get back to winning ways on Sunday with Suarez back we should start creating and scoring more.

marcoguerreiro
27th September, 2013, 09:08 PM
I liked the way Liverpool played againts Man Utd. If Man Utd didnt find that goal, the game would be different. Wait until Coutinho gets back :D

firestorm
28th September, 2013, 02:20 PM
sunderland v Liverpool team :rofl:

nice to see Dirk Kuyt back

marcoguerreiro
28th September, 2013, 04:06 PM
I thought Agger was going to play..

zee24
29th September, 2013, 06:24 PM
Congratulations to Liverpool FC Ladies on winning the Women's Super League title. Needing only a draw they beat title rivals Bristol 2-0 who needed to win.

YNWA

marcoguerreiro
29th September, 2013, 06:30 PM
great victory today. its good to see Liverpool scoring in the second half :highly_amused:

wongers
29th September, 2013, 07:19 PM
yes good to put that chestnut to bed the nobs who compile these stats will latch on to anything

zee24
29th September, 2013, 09:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVVSItNCYAEkAWB.jpg

http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/gollum-im-not-listening.gif

koppit
30th September, 2013, 04:28 PM
leave the man alone he was good for me at everton and i sincerely hope hes just as good at utd. for those who are interested his biography is out soon.

zee24
30th September, 2013, 04:43 PM
to be honest I was telling some of my friends who are Utd fans that WBA would be 1-2 watch

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1381338_653725837995495_172538712_n.jpg

wongers
30th September, 2013, 07:18 PM
leave the man alone he was good for me at everton and i sincerely hope hes just as good at utd. for those who are interested his biography is out soon.

oh i must run out and buy that :rofl:

koppit
30th September, 2013, 09:03 PM
should do mate. its a right riveting read.the chapter on his time behind the bar on the simpsons is hysterical or am i thinking of the chapter on all his success. :roflmao:

pillapow
30th September, 2013, 09:41 PM
Hahaha, Are you watching Merseyside? yes, yes we are.

koppit
1st October, 2013, 04:59 PM
Hahaha, Are you watching Merseyside? yes, yes we are.

pity you didn't have a bet on here we'd finish above united innit :roflmao:

wongers
1st October, 2013, 06:44 PM
its still early days yet but i'm loving it in the words of kevin keegan:joyous:

Bulld0g
1st October, 2013, 06:49 PM
http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/ad_116892297.jpg?w=650&h=486&crop=1

Absolute disgrace, clawing a fellow pro and smiling whilst he done it. The mans little more than an animal. That's a 10 match ban in anyones book. It's just as bad if not worse than biting someone. Oh wait it's not Suarez is it.

khan07958
2nd October, 2013, 03:09 PM
BR's delight as Kop icons join Academy - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/146212-br-s-delight-as-kop-icons-join-academy)

zee24
4th October, 2013, 10:28 PM
BREAKING: Kenny Dalglish to return to Liverpool as a director
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/10/breaking-kenny-dalglish-return-liverpool-director/? (http://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/10/breaking-kenny-dalglish-return-liverpool-director/?)

cleanrite
4th October, 2013, 10:48 PM
Kenny back ??????????

zee24
4th October, 2013, 10:48 PM
Fenway Sports Group and Liverpool FC today announced that Kenny Dalglish is returning to Liverpool Football Club after accepting an invitation to join the board of directors.

Following discussions with the club's owners, managing director Ian Ayre and manager Brendan Rodgers, Kenny will take up his position as non-executive board director with immediate effect.

The new role will allow the ownership and senior management to benefit not just from the Anfield legend's decades of experience, but also his close affinity with supporters.

Dalglish said: "It is an honour and privilege to be asked to return to Liverpool as a director of the club. I have always said if there is anything I could do to help this club I would make myself available - when the call came I had no hesitation.

"I am looking forward to working with the board of directors and contributing to the strategic issues that affect Liverpool Football Club.

"Liverpool has given me and my family so much since we came here just over 36 years ago and my priority is and will always be to have the club's best interests at heart."

Fenway Sports Group principal owner, John W Henry, said: "We are delighted Kenny has accepted our offer to join Liverpool as a non-executive board director and we are sure he will make a valuable contribution to the club's strategy.

"Kenny has a unique relationship with our supporters and embodies everything that is special about Liverpool. We are thrilled that the club will benefit from his experience, and passion for the club and our supporters.

"Kenny has a unique insight on the values and traditions that helped to make Liverpool one of the greatest sporting institutions, not just in football, but in world sport. We are proud and honoured to have him back at the club he has represented with such distinction."

Rodgers commented: "When I met with Kenny to discuss this appointment, I was struck by the passion and drive he still has in wanting to see Liverpool return to where it should be - one of the most successful clubs in the world.

"We are all together in that goal - owners and supporters, players and management and also icons such as Kenny Dalglish. I want people around us who have this club and what it stands for in their heart."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/146399-kenny-dalglish-joins-liverpool-s-board? (http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/146399-kenny-dalglish-joins-liverpool-s-board?)

jaws2
6th October, 2013, 12:03 AM
cant see the point of Kenny going back, all this king Kenny the gamed changed now, newcastle will be getting keegan back next, he seemed out of touch when he was manager last time, even the media's changed hell of a lot now, he seemed out of touch in interviews, he was talking to journalists like it was the 70s still,

Bulld0g
6th October, 2013, 11:59 AM
Yea he was that out of touch he reached two Wembley finals. He's back as a director not a manager. There's no comparison between Keegan and Dalglish, Dalglish won Trophies and is the only player manager to have done the double and will probably remain so. Keegan never won anything.

koppit
7th October, 2013, 04:29 PM
cant see the point of Kenny going back, all this king Kenny the gamed changed now, newcastle will be getting keegan back next, he seemed out of touch when he was manager last time, even the media's changed hell of a lot now, he seemed out of touch in interviews, he was talking to journalists like it was the 70s still,

where you see out of touch i see a manager let down by the club and the muppet they brought in to oversee the purchase of new players. a manager who couldn't be baited by the press into making rash statements, but most of all a player, manager and man who can hold his head higher than most. a true legend

Dwatto
8th October, 2013, 06:57 AM
They would have kicked Suarez out of the EPL if he'd done this!
##nkers!

koppit
14th October, 2013, 04:23 PM
##nkers!

honest ???

koppit
14th October, 2013, 04:23 PM
##nkers!

honest ???

zee24
19th October, 2013, 07:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BW9YuDaCcAEDaF0.jpg:large

pspmixer
20th October, 2013, 11:04 AM
whats peoples thoughts on game yesterday, I thought myself we should of won the game yesterday didn't really get to watch it as was work but what did which was the penalty/ red card and daniles goal though we should of won

wongers
20th October, 2013, 07:04 PM
yes we should have won we created enough chances and newcastle were down to 10 men for 50 minutes ,in the whole of that time we didn't stretch them once ,we persisted trying to play through two banks of four that just didn't move we didn't have enough guile in the middle of the park to open them up i hope we don't look back on this game at the end of the season as costing us

zee24
20th October, 2013, 10:10 PM
I totally agree we should have won if we took our chances once they went down to 10 and we should be winning these sorts of games if we want a top 4 spot. However we still took a point 1 more then we had before the game and 8 more points then we had this time last season.

Congrats to our captain for his 100th goal well deserved and long may the SAS continue to take us were we want to be.

Next game bring back Agger in place of Sakho, stop playing Moses in Coutinho's position it aint working.

Monty31ot
21st October, 2013, 12:42 PM
I had a gut feeling even with 10 men they would score and really we need to win these types of games as our fixtures over christmas look daunting with Spurs City and Chelsea.

koppit
21st October, 2013, 05:49 PM
not impressed at all. no effort,urgency or leadership. this over-passing is doing my swede, yeh its nice to control the ball but you still have to have movement to get behind the defense. we are very predictable.

wongers
21st October, 2013, 07:40 PM
we should be playing our best available players and for me agger has to start with whoever else i know we've payed a lot of money for sakho but he's not better than agger and skirtl has been the stand out defender since getting his place back having said that i would have taken what we have at the moment at the start of the season thats not to say it could be better and another bonus is we haven't had to suffer a certain manc who spent most of his time on here talking drivel for a while and thats a REAL plus

Bulld0g
21st October, 2013, 07:45 PM
Totally agree mate. Sakho has done little to impress me so far. We should always play our strongest side and Agger is probably our best defender. Agger and Skrtel are my first choice without a doubt.

zee24
23rd October, 2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO--rZz5OXk#t=106

wongers
24th October, 2013, 07:18 PM
ahh:joyous::top::roflmao:

zee24
24th October, 2013, 11:35 PM
Alex Ferguson's 'sad' autobiography torn to shreds by Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alex-fergusons-sad-autobiography-torn-2528237 (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alex-fergusons-sad-autobiography-torn-2528237)

zee24
26th October, 2013, 05:02 PM
LFC 4-1 WBA (Suarez Hattrick and Sturridge superb chip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHMs1c0tCkw

zee24
26th October, 2013, 05:57 PM
Sturridge 4th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_vllN6zDU

Bulld0g
26th October, 2013, 08:46 PM
Four great goals and i loved every one of them. Sturridge's seemed to hang for ever before going over the keeper and Suarez's were fantastic goals especially his first ( me mates thought his second was the best)

What i like about today was the way we kept going until the end. In previous games we seem to go back deeper the longer the game goes on. Good win against what has been a good team this years. So many good performances, Sturridge, Suarez, Henderson, Lucas and Skrtel amongst others. Courtinho and Enrique to come back next week hopefully. A positive start to the season and up on my expectations so far :top:

zee24
26th October, 2013, 09:26 PM
All 4 goals were brilliant my faves were Sturridges and Suarez 2nd what a header from that far out. Gerrard was finally playing were a lot of people have been calling for and he should be playing there from now on until Coutinho is back. Got to say apart from the goal scorers and our captain Lucas and Hendo were brilliant especially Lucas.

Should have been 4-0 or more WBA shouldn't have got that goal it was never a pen, the players reaction said it all wth was the linesman looking at.

Anyway onwards and upwards bring on the gooners

zee24
29th October, 2013, 01:11 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/29/ugamadu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Rscab
2nd November, 2013, 09:12 PM
Second best today - I could count the amount of tackles we made on two hands, the amount of time & space we allow teams is a joke

koppit
3rd November, 2013, 02:54 PM
tbh. second best flatters us. we were very poor in most departments, passing was awful at key points in the game. think tactics were wrong

Miklo
8th November, 2013, 01:00 PM
Need to keep the run going and hopefully West Brom do us a favour tomorrow too :)

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/SpeedyG766/lfcplacard.gif

zee24
9th November, 2013, 07:10 PM
Brilliant performance by the lads, one way traffic all the way can't remember Mignolet having to make a save and our defence had it easy with no show Berbe who couldn't be assed after we scored a couple. We should have had more then 4 though Coutinho, Hendo and Sturridge should have had a goal anyway bring on those blues...

My MOTM Hendo or Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z05bvGwXG8

maca
23rd November, 2013, 09:53 PM
Best derby game for years. pity we let them back in after going in front twice mirallas should have been sent off and joe allen should have scored **** knows how he missed that still onwards and upwards :)

opsmonkey
23rd November, 2013, 10:25 PM
Can pack his bags for me, that miss is inexcusable at any level, let alone the highest.. He's a very expensive mistake, like Downing, Allen, doesn't have the mental or physical capacity to be at our club

southpaw
23rd November, 2013, 10:26 PM
Wtf was the physio doing talking to the ref while gnasher was writhing in agony

maca
23rd November, 2013, 10:31 PM
Did you watch the game lad, your keeper kept you in it on 3 or 4 one on ones
that was the fulham game lol nice edit :roflmao:

southpaw
23rd November, 2013, 10:33 PM
that was the fulham game lol

Ffs Maca , thought I got away with that one, few too many today

zee24
24th November, 2013, 01:48 AM
Brilliant derby we should have won had Allen passed to Suarez or scored himself how he missed no one knows.

Mignolet saved our bacon at times im not sure who got MOTM but he deserved it.

Mirallas got his revenge from last season i guess should have been off.

Anyone see Yann M'Villa in the LFC end?? Invited by Sakho

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/24/ze2y8ame.jpg

Miklo
25th November, 2013, 12:33 PM
Brilliant game to watch for the neutral and fans of both sides. Joe Allen should have scored, or at worst, passed to Suarez to hit home a game winning goal. Miralles should have been sent off, studs right in the side of the knee, could have put Suarez out for a while!

Mignolet had a fantastic game and has really impressed me this season :) Suarez was unlucky with his chance from Gerrards cross as well.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/SpeedyG761/SpeedyG766/lfcplacard.gif

maca
5th December, 2013, 10:12 PM
Great result luis suarez 4 goals one assist the man keeps getting better :top:

Miklo
5th December, 2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah, brilliant display from Suarez (and the rest of the team), he ripped them a new one again!

Norwich want to ban him from their next game at Carrow Road lol

Wolfpack
6th December, 2013, 03:54 AM
Liverpool played great against Norwich but really who are Norwich? They are a nobody. Liverpool should always beat teams like them. It was inexcusable losing to Hull. I hate to say and i have given his many chances but Rodgers needs to go. He should be coaching teams like Hull and Norwich. Not Liverpool. Have to say Suarez should be voted EPL player of the year now. Their is no one on his level playing in the league.

firestorm
6th December, 2013, 06:18 AM
Liverpool played great against Norwich but really who are Norwich? They are a nobody. Liverpool should always beat teams like them. It was inexcusable losing to Hull. I hate to say and i have given his many chances but Rodgers needs to go. He should be coaching teams like Hull and Norwich. Not Liverpool. Have to say Suarez should be voted EPL player of the year now. Their is no one on his level playing in the league.
Are you mad?
We are sitting in 4th place sitting just one point behind the world richest club.We are playing some of the most exciting football we have seen at Anfield for a long time.Ok he has bought one or two bad players but show me a manger who hasn’t .He has got henderson playing well brought in Coutinho and Sturridge up front all this in his second season.
And you want to sack him there must be some very good drugs in Long Island.

opsmonkey
6th December, 2013, 07:23 PM
If a manager doesn't win 30 games a season then Wolfy he should be sacked? Because by that only the top 4 beating you would be excusable ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

wongers
6th December, 2013, 09:25 PM
i know i've got a brilliant idea lets sack our manager every 18 months and start again, before very long we'll be champions of europe what do you all think about that lads:banghead::giveup:

zee24
7th December, 2013, 11:04 PM
another brilliant home result, another Suarez master class could have been different had Sterling had his shooting boots on needs to work on that side and his end ball. Though Allen had a good game and Mignolet, defence looked shaky at times need to stop changing at the back. Second half started off brilliantly WHU were never in the game until Skrtel's O.G gave them some hope and we ended up on the back foot until Luis goal to make it 3-1.

I hope Stevie aint badly injured need him against Spurs even if he isn't having the best of seasons his set pieces are priceless.

What a great day of results for us hope for the same tomorrow....and in other news

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1456573_691424314225647_408962342_n.jpg

maca
8th December, 2013, 12:28 AM
According to the utd thread they dont boo them when they loose lol

Bulld0g
8th December, 2013, 08:21 AM
And they don't leave in droves before the final whistle because they often score a late goal lol

Bulld0g
8th December, 2013, 10:59 AM
Suarez has scored more league goals at Anfield this season than Utd have at OT

wongers
8th December, 2013, 08:22 PM
And they don't leave in droves before the final whistle because they often score a late goal lol

no fergie time any more so they don't have time for late goals:bawling:

wongers
9th December, 2013, 02:47 PM
bought myself a man.utd sledge yesterday, wow never thought you could go downhill so fast!!!:laugh:

zee24
11th December, 2013, 11:38 PM
The lads and gaffer at Alder Hey

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/1197__9892__alder16.jpg

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/7976__0889__alder12.jpg

http://assets3.lfcimages.com/uploads/5843__8242__alder28.jpg

zee24
11th December, 2013, 11:42 PM
http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/8698__3436__alder04_52a8b38e9e638624954924.jpg

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/3256__5751__alder24.jpg

http://assets2.lfcimages.com/uploads/7273__5798__alder27.jpg

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/9733__1218__alder15.jpg

http://assets1.lfcimages.com/uploads/0807__5845__alder17.jpg

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/151020-photos-reds-make-xmas-alder-hey-visit (http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/151020-photos-reds-make-xmas-alder-hey-visit)

mztskopje
13th December, 2013, 01:31 AM
234723 this is macedonian top scorer

wongers
13th December, 2013, 08:51 PM
where does he play? zingari league?

mztskopje
13th December, 2013, 09:23 PM
where does he play? zingari league?

??????? ?? ????? ????????? (???????? ??????? - ???????? 1-1) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDmes1izrQ)

zee24
14th December, 2013, 01:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y438irwXbkA

koppit
15th December, 2013, 04:23 PM
eBay are selling Man U lamps that look good in the middle of the table

grizzuk
15th December, 2013, 07:39 PM
Well that was a top, top performance today at spurs, 5-0 and could have been more, fantastic from the whole team

khan07958
15th December, 2013, 08:20 PM
A superb performance against one of our rivals.
No Gerrard or Sturridge, the team stepped up today against a good midfield on paper.
Special mention for the very talented Brendon Rodgers, no doubt in mind with this manger in charge we will win the title sooner or latter.
The whole team passed and attacked well, good to see Henderson put in a good performance as he has most of the season.

Hopefully we can get some more signings in Jan time, the owners need to back him more.
As we are still short of a few players, good gap between us and the mancs 8 points.
Still a long way to go our goal is to qualify for champions league anything more would just be a bonus.

zee24
16th December, 2013, 05:50 PM
best performance under BR without Sturridge, Gerrard, Enrique absolutely class. Hendo, Allen and Sterling who have taken a lot of criticism deserve a lot of praise as well as Sakho and Flanno.

I was worried about Flanno before the game thought Lennon/Townsend would have him in their pocket and same with Allen, Lucas and Hendo thought Dembele and Sandro would boss them, I would have taken a point before the game. How wrong was I, we did everything right, that should hopefully give them the confidence and belief that they can do well without Stevie and to push on.

I did feel Coutinho had a poor game not to his usual standards.

khan07958
16th December, 2013, 06:54 PM
Henderson at his best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dikX-Fniz1w&feature=player_embedded

Bulld0g
16th December, 2013, 08:29 PM
I was worried about Flanno before the game thought Lennon/Townsend would have him in their pocket.

I have to say that since Flanno has made a return to the first team he has been solid in every game and seems to be getting better with each game. Let's hope it's a sign of genuine progress and not a purple patch. Time will tell.

Bulld0g
17th December, 2013, 10:29 PM
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/12/changed-man-press-react-luis-suarezs-humble-player-year-acceptance/

Luis Suarez was awarded the Football Supporters? Federation Player of the Year last night at a glitzy award ceremony in North London.

Suarez was one of few players who turned out for the event at Arsenal?s Emirates Stadium to accept his award and speak to fans and media.

Henry Winter of the Telegraph, who was awarded the Football Writer of the Year award, wrote how he felt humbled by the Uruguayan international?s appearance:

Su?rez must have felt after all the criticism he has received that this was a night of acceptance, of redemption.

Mind you, Mr. Winter, maybe it was a night for redemption for more than one person. This is the same writer who labelled Suarez a ?toxic cheat? in the summer, but cosied up for photographs to share the night with the 26-year-old anyway.

Winter adds:

Even if some allowance is made for Liverpool fans? noted assiduousness in campaigning, Su?rez?s success also highlights further the forgiveness of the football fan. He caused brief outrage when attempting to leave Anfield in the summer.

After a controversial year for Suarez, he accepted the award and gave thanks to Liverpool fans for welcoming him back at Anfield with open arms following a long-term suspension.

He is quoted by Sporting Life as saying, ?After so many difficult moments for me I was able to win the supporters back, and that was unbelievable when I came back to play.

?They helped me, and that was important for me, for my confidence, and for my family, because they are together with me in this.

?It?s very special for me (the award) because my hard work on the pitch is recognised.

?Everybody knows about my problems and my difficult year, but after that I forgot everything and have been able to get back on the pitch.?

Suarez is now the league?s top scorer this season with 17 goals in just 11 appearances, and Liverpool can go top of the table with a win at home to Cardiff City next Saturday.

Asked about Liverpool?s title chances, Suarez added, ?Liverpool are starting to reach their potential and we can play our best on the pitch.

?It?s very important that we stay together, we keep going, this is very important.

?If Liverpool don?t have these players I cannot continue my level, because it?s too much.

?They know I am important, so they try everything to stay together, that?s important for me, but it?s more important for the club.?

zee24
18th December, 2013, 01:30 AM
Well it's Liverpool vs Oldham in the 3rd round FA Cup that's 3 years running now we'll be playing them, nice little family reunion as well when they meet as Brendan Rodgers' son Anton plays for Oldham.

Rumour's tonight Ian Ayre has travelled to Barcelona to begin contract talks with Luis agent.

Wolfpack
20th December, 2013, 02:03 AM
The Spurs game was too easy. Have to say i don't understand why Rodgers left Suarez on for the whole 90 minutes. Seems pointless after the third goal leaving him on when Liverpool have to play 4 games with in 12 days. I know he had a week to rest. But after third goal you don't risk players like Suarez. Henderson had his best game of his life and I'm sure everyone couldn't believe it. I also want to say about the pictures of the team at the Children's Hospital. Was their a hidden meaning in the pic with them around the most sick kid of them all with the Everton blanket on him?

maca
20th December, 2013, 01:48 PM
You dont understand football mate full stop. As to visiting the hospital your sick in the head for even thinking such a thing .

grizzuk
20th December, 2013, 03:56 PM
Nice to see Luis has signed a nice long contract extension, now wenger knows what he can do with his 40 mill and a pound

koppit
20th December, 2013, 05:11 PM
The Spurs game was too easy. Have to say i don't understand why Rodgers left Suarez on for the whole 90 minutes. Seems pointless after the third goal leaving him on when Liverpool have to play 4 games with in 12 days. I know he had a week to rest. But after third goal you don't risk players like Suarez. Henderson had his best game of his life and I'm sure everyone couldn't believe it. I also want to say about the pictures of the team at the Children's Hospital. Was their a hidden meaning in the pic with them around the most sick kid of them all with the Everton blanket on him?
Of all the stupid things you've come out with that tops the lot

zee24
20th December, 2013, 10:41 PM
@wolfpack NO! there wasn't a hidden message you plank, they make that hospital visit every year and meet all the children doesn't mater what team they support.

and there's no pleasing you, we could win every cup and league up for grabs and you'd still be criticising something or other.

They did the same last year as well as this will prove

Liverpool FC players visit Alder Hey children's hospital | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2247209/Liverpool-FC-players-visit-Alder-Hey-childrens-hospital.html)

koppit
21st December, 2013, 03:44 PM
Another great performance. Puts the pressure firmly on the gooners. The way things are going can't see Gerard or Sturidge getting a game

maca
21st December, 2013, 05:19 PM
Great first half. second half we seemed to loose our way a bit after flanighan went off but great to be top of the table well done lads :top:

gmb45
21st December, 2013, 05:25 PM
quality pool at the top :top: manure 8th :roflmao: pools year am hoping :top:

khan07958
21st December, 2013, 05:30 PM
Good win today, thought sterling had a good game.
What a remarkable job Brendon is doing in rebuilding the empire once again.
First half, you would have thought with the movement etc we were Barcelona.
Top of the league with a squad still short of players, just shows the superb work done so far by Brendon.

http://hdfootballwallpapers.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/brendan-rodgers-_-liverpool.jpg

zee24
21st December, 2013, 06:42 PM
Another brilliant job done by the lads especially first half Suarez could have had a hat trick in the first half had he not be so unselfish and squared it to Raheem, but should have had it in the 2nd half.

Second Cardiff came at us and we got lucky with Skrtels shirt pull or it could have been closer, he does do silly things at times he got away with one last week as well.

Anyway superb job by Brendan and the lads.

*Luis Suarez has broken the record for goals scored in a calendar month (10 so far with two to play) the previous was Mark Viduka (8)

*Luis Suarez joins Andy Cole and Kevin Phillips, with a joint record 19 PL goals before Christmas.

*Luis Suarez is the first player to score at least 2 goals in a game four games in a row in the Premier League.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcBn0mSIYAEVCa4.jpg

P.S. Just want to wish everyone a good Xmas and a Happy New Year!

khan07958
22nd December, 2013, 02:51 AM
Sakho has the potential to become one of the best in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrKEbtI9hg&feature=player_embedded

Wolfpack
24th December, 2013, 04:29 PM
Sorry Guys just a little dark humor. Another great game. Haven't you notice since Gerrard and Sturrige been hurt the team has step up a level. My feeling is cause Gerrard is out it brings Allen into the starting 11 next to Lucus giving us a proper holding midfield and moves Henderson to the CAM that he is excelling at. I'm not saying Gerrard is the problem but playing Gerrard and Henderson together keeps Allen out. Can't overlook Henderson performance these last games but I wish Rodgers would play Gerrard when he is back as the sole CAM and keep Allen along side Lucus. hate to see Henderson benched the way he is playing but are you going to bench Gerrard? As of Sturrege while i feel he is a great player you can't have him on either when Suarez is playing. They just get in the way of each other. I don't know about you but really looking forward to the Man City game. It will tell us if Liverpool has a chance of winning the title. I already see top 4 finish but the title is what i want. To all i hope you have a Merry Christmas. I already got my present as Liverpool are top of the table at Christmas.

koppit
26th December, 2013, 09:07 PM
Great game by the lads, felt we gifted them their goals. Lots of talking points again but didn't expect a win thought a draw would be a good result and should have been one.

maca
26th December, 2013, 10:11 PM
Yeah thought the same myself not much between the 2 teams apart from city's bench. if we had took our chances and the linesman wasn't ****in cross eyed we could have came away with all 3 points. i reckon we gave them there hardest game at home this season which shows just how much we have progressed this season. next up chelsea we can go into this game with heads held high after a good performance today.

Bulld0g
26th December, 2013, 10:28 PM
I am disappointed because i expected to win and we should have. I hate losing the toss up for kick off never mind the game. If that uselessly embarrassing linesman hadn't ****ed up we would have had 3 points. Great performance from the lads, a pity we we were robbed. Season going well and on course. It's good that we're finally on the up and a bonus that the mancs are in decline.

zee24
26th December, 2013, 11:08 PM
Rodgers said: "Where do you want me to start? I thought we never got any decision. The linesman on the offside one - he wasn't even on the same cut of grass.
"If you're working at this level you have to get it right. It's not even a difficult one.
"It is a perfectly-timed run and he is given offside when he is through one on one on goal. These are big moments in big games.
"There is another incident when Luis (Suarez) doesn't get a free-kick when Joleon Lescott (http://talksport.com/joleon-lescott) went right through him.
"It is arguable it is a penalty at the end. Luis Suarez (http://talksport.com/luis-suarez) can't jump because he is tugging at his shirt.
"I thought it was throughout the evening. Hopefully we don't have another Greater Manchester referee again on a Liverpool (http://talksport.com/football/liverpool)-Manchester game."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/rodgers-questions-horrendous-referees-appointment-after-man-city-defeat-13122673221#VpV0sGirmw6t6A1r.99 (http://talksport.com/football/rodgers-questions-horrendous-referees-appointment-after-man-city-defeat-13122673221#VpV0sGirmw6t6A1r.99)

thered
27th December, 2013, 09:54 AM
Rodgers said: "Where do you want me to start? I thought we never got any decision. The linesman on the offside one - he wasn't even on the same cut of grass.
"If you're working at this level you have to get it right. It's not even a difficult one.
"It is a perfectly-timed run and he is given offside when he is through one on one on goal. These are big moments in big games.
"There is another incident when Luis (Suarez) doesn't get a free-kick when Joleon Lescott (http://talksport.com/joleon-lescott) went right through him.
"It is arguable it is a penalty at the end. Luis Suarez (http://talksport.com/luis-suarez) can't jump because he is tugging at his shirt.
"I thought it was throughout the evening. Hopefully we don't have another Greater Manchester referee again on a Liverpool (http://talksport.com/football/liverpool)-Manchester game."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/rodgers-questions-horrendous-referees-appointment-after-man-city-defeat-13122673221#VpV0sGirmw6t6A1r.99 (http://talksport.com/football/rodgers-questions-horrendous-referees-appointment-after-man-city-defeat-13122673221#VpV0sGirmw6t6A1r.99)

To be fair i thought you played well, Sterling was a mile onside and i thought over all a draw was a fair result.

I thought Rodgers comments were a bit out of order though and sounded remarkably similar to a recently retired manager who usually got a lot of stick for his comments. It was unlike Rogers to be fair but it was the linesman who gave it not the ref, who was pretty fair tbh, and yes suarez had his shirt pulled but how many times does Skirtl do it??

On a brighter note i think we may avoid relegation now and if you dont get a result v Chelsea we should be right up your arses lol

Bulld0g
27th December, 2013, 12:18 PM
Liverpool Football Club was saddened to hear of the passing of former Reds player Wayne Harrison, at the age of 46.

RIP Wayne Harrison
Harrison became a household name throughout the country in March 1985, when Joe Fagan made the then 17-year-old the most expensive teenage footballer in Britain.

The Manchester-born Liverpool supporter passed away on Wednesday, Christmas Day, after suffering pancreatic problems.

Initially spotted by Tom Saunders, the young Harrison was one of the most sought-after prospects in the game, with the Reds seeing off competition from Everton, Manchester United and Nottingham Forest to capture his signature.

A prolific goalscorer who cited Kenny Dalglish and Kevin Keegan as his idols, the forward had netted 35 times for Oldham Athletic's reserve and junior sides before, at just 16, becoming the youngest first-team player in history at Boundary Park.

Alerted to Harrison's precocious talent when he notched an FA Youth Cup brace at Anfield in December 1984 to help Oldham claim a surprise 4-3 victory, Reds boss Fagan instantly sanctioned a record bid.

Liverpool ultimately parted with ?250,000 for the starlet's services in a high-profile switch which prompted national headlines; "You hear reports about a special player perhaps once in 20 years," Fagan explained. "That's why we bought him."

As part of the transfer agreement, Harrison was promptly loaned back to Oldham to continue his development, but after just one further senior outing he was recalled to begin his Anfield education in the reserve team.

Two goals in the final five Central League games of that 1984-85 season seemed to bode well for the future, but a succession of injuries curtailed his progress and his misfortune continued during a pre-season reserves tour, when he was involved in a near fatal accident that saw him fall through a greenhouse and suffer a major loss of blood.

By the late 1980s, Harrison looked to have put those troubles behind him and he was top scorer with 17 goals from 28 games as the reserves clinched the Central League title in 1989-90.

A first-team breakthrough seemed on the cards but another untimely injury left him with irreparable damage to his knee and he was forced to call time on a once potentially glittering career.

In 1992, Liverpool and Oldham played a testimonial game in his honour at Boundary Park but, such was the severity of the injuries he had suffered, Harrison was unable to play any part.

Despite his bad luck, he harboured no bitterness about how his career panned out and returned to his hometown of Stockport, where he worked as a HGV driver for a local brewery.

The thoughts of everyone at Liverpool Football Club go out to his family and friends at this sad time.

RIP Wayne Harrison 1967-2013

koppit
27th December, 2013, 01:19 PM
sad news when anyone connected to the club passes away . deepest sympathy to his family

koppit
27th December, 2013, 01:28 PM
at this festive time its good to see that not only are we playing attractive, attacking football but we're doing it consistently. despite the thinness of the squad the players have really progressed this year. have to eat my words and congratulate brendan rodgers on a job well done

Wolfpack
27th December, 2013, 04:23 PM
Even in losing the game shows Liverpool belong. Linesmen needs glasses. He should be red carded for the shitty call. This game was crying out for Gerrard. The team needed his experience. About Sterling how can he miss? The Queen could of buried that pass in the back of the net. Suarez didn't get any call cause his rep just follows him. Rodgers changes were bad. Moses just doesn't want to play as a winger. Should of played him behind the striker. Still was a good test.

southpaw
28th December, 2013, 10:51 AM
didnt watch the hole game but what i did see looked good from your point of view, probably the hardest test city have had at etihad this year, just think your bench lets you down, if you can stay up there tho and attract a better class of player in the summer then things could well be on the up

Wolfpack
29th December, 2013, 10:56 PM
Another tough loss. Another soft goal let in. Maybe time to give Brad Jones a chance. He played well when filling in for Pepe. You can say what you want but the having to play two consecutive away games no less against Man City and Chelsea without a full squad was going to be tough. while i feel 1st is out of the question a 4th place spot can be done. The injury to Allen and Sakho don't help. All i know News years day should equal 3 points. Have a Happy New Year.

zee24
30th December, 2013, 02:34 AM
Bad refereeing decisions or not we were poor and Chelsea were the better side on the day.

Sakho and Allen both could be out couple of months, need Stevie and Sturridge fit asap and a few additions, we have a good run of fixtures we can get back in the top 4.

I think we all would have taken this if we got told we would be 5th half way thru season 1 point off 4th.

thered
31st December, 2013, 05:20 PM
Maybe time to give Brad Jones a chance. .

Seriously???

Jones or Mingolet?

Poll please

southpaw
1st January, 2014, 11:50 AM
yeh from what I have seen of mingolet he is a top keeper, not many better at shot stopping

zee24
1st January, 2014, 06:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bc6OO_1IYAALtg_.jpg

zee24
1st January, 2014, 11:37 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/02/2une7utu.jpg

mankini man
2nd January, 2014, 12:16 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/02/2une7utu.jpg

+Gary Lineker also tweeted asking when did Man Utd sell Howard Webb.

mtv1
2nd January, 2014, 02:48 AM
new version can be downloaded from TSpanel/addons/sim2-addons/LiveFootball

mtv1
2nd January, 2014, 02:55 AM
ok to post in here :roflmao:

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/960277_10202693564201855_1595826551_n.jpg

koppit
2nd January, 2014, 05:33 PM
after david moyes admmited mistakes were made in yesterdays match with tottenham, sir alex asked his son Howard to help out at training today

koppit
2nd January, 2014, 05:55 PM
good to get that win, better to be back above everton. thinking positively we've played all the hard away games(fingers crossed) and those still in with a shout have to come to anfield. looks like this season wont be over till the last ball is kicked

mankini man
2nd January, 2014, 08:09 PM

khan07958
3rd January, 2014, 06:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dQ5lUJm9rvw

brin251
3rd January, 2014, 12:38 PM
anyone know if we on any sats sunday Oldham? cant find anywhere

Brin

firestorm
3rd January, 2014, 07:26 PM
anyone know if we on any sats sunday Oldham? cant find anywhere

Brin
looked around and nobody seems to be showing it.

zee24
4th January, 2014, 02:18 AM
Couple of seasons bk when we played them at home setanta got rights day before

Wolfpack
4th January, 2014, 02:29 AM
Who do you want Liverpool to sign in the January Transfer window? I would love to see Liverpool sign Mata. He's got good vision on the pitch and can play a winger or in the middle. Would be a better signing than Salah. Also need to convince Rodgers that Liverpool need to play with two holding midfielders and maybe they should go get another since Allen just doesn't cut it.

maca
5th January, 2014, 08:23 PM
Your more than welcome in here stig.............................................. ...........ya shitbag :roflmao:

mtv1
5th January, 2014, 08:24 PM
:afraid: i've bin there lol

mankini man
5th January, 2014, 10:08 PM

:joyous::joyous::joyous:

mankini man
6th January, 2014, 12:08 AM

Don't worry Man U fans.

aftermath
6th January, 2014, 07:54 AM
Class, i like that one.. for once a decent joke...

koppit
6th January, 2014, 04:09 PM
Moysie rang the Samaritans last night. When he told them who he was they hung up:roflmao:

wongers
6th January, 2014, 08:23 PM
i think he's doing a great job, long may it continue:party:

zee24
7th January, 2014, 10:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdTwIINCEAAXBHH.jpg

maca
7th January, 2014, 11:12 PM
238574........................................:rof lmao:

mtv1
7th January, 2014, 11:21 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/569-mtv1/albums/more-smileys-lol/238578-kennynmoyes.jpg needed proper posting :roflmao:

wongers
8th January, 2014, 07:57 PM
bought my mrs. a man utd. bra the other day she wasn't to impressed very little support and before too long the tits were out of the cup

leotheloin
8th January, 2014, 11:01 PM
bought my mrs. a man utd. bra the other day she wasn't to impressed very little support and before too long the tits were out of the cup
Are you sure it was the other day you bought the manu bra.. that it wasn't on the 25 sep 2013 when the tits were out of the cup.

mankini man
9th January, 2014, 01:23 PM

It just keeps getting better. :joyous:

maca
9th January, 2014, 07:11 PM

It just keeps getting better. :joyous:
Not surprising really is it.

koppit
9th January, 2014, 07:49 PM
David moyes, the gift that keeps on giving