PDA

View Full Version : Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

leotheloin
1st April, 2010, 11:15 AM
:champions:Steven Gerrard out for the restof the season done his leg in at a celebrity dance

boomer39
1st April, 2010, 11:59 AM
:champions:Steven Gerrard out for the restof the season done his leg in at a celebrity dance
what was he doing?? the irish jig??

lfc4life
1st April, 2010, 08:44 PM
the referee is a millioniare did he bribe blatter to referee this game cause he is shocking

leotheloin
1st April, 2010, 10:54 PM
the referee is a millioniare did he bribe blatter to referee this game cause he is shocking
There was noway the ref was bias tonite it was crazy defending:manuscarf:

boomer39
1st April, 2010, 11:51 PM
who by?? torres???? lucky to have both legs still intact!!!

mattybhoy
2nd April, 2010, 12:24 AM
That ref was shite, he lost the game early doors and didn't get it back. I thought he was a homer, but at the end both sets of players were trying it on, because his performance encouraged it.

Torres got some rough treatment alright, but the two pens were pens and the sending off (though soft) was a asending off. Why get involved, especially at a time the Benfica team were losing it..

Overall, not a bad result for Liverpool considering. It could have been worse.

koppit
2nd April, 2010, 04:02 PM

should have gone to specsavers

leotheloin
3rd April, 2010, 12:18 PM
should have gone to specsavers
Who me or the liverpool team koppit torres got wacked from behind it was nasty but insua done the same thing both yellow carded luisao & insua then what does babel do he gets the red for being silly reina & mascherano yellowed for time wasteing. Yes the ref was poor not bias:manuscarf:

pillapow
3rd April, 2010, 02:43 PM
Got it in the bag already.. Last 4 here we come & top 4 here we come!

koppit
3rd April, 2010, 08:19 PM
Who me or the liverpool team koppit torres got wacked from behind it was nasty but insua done the same thing both yellow carded luisao & insua then what does babel do he gets the red for being silly reina & mascherano yellowed for time wasteing. Yes the ref was poor not bias:manuscarf:

as your glorious leader would say the ref was a homer. the tackle on torres was a strait red as per uefa memo to referees.In particular a tackle "which endangers the safety of an opponent, must be sanctioned as serious foul play" (i.e. the player must be sent off). he let benfica run the game

Bulld0g
4th April, 2010, 05:07 PM
Useless shower of ****s. Gerrard's more intrested in the World cup than than playing for Liverpool .How can you take Torres off and put that useless clueless twat Ngog up front ? Carragher hoofs the ball anywhere up the field, Insua is clueless and has no bottle. Johnson can't defend, gets dragged all over the place. Kuyt, headless chicken.Lucas, don't even start me on that ****. Brazilian ? The only thing Brazilian about him is his ~~~~in pubes.

And that Useless Spanish **** think tactics are little green and orange sweets. He hasn't got a ****ing clue. He can't change tactics to suit a game but has to change like for like. Striker for a striker, right mid for right mid, centre back for centre back etc...This has got to be the lowest i've ever felt as a red, i feel like i don't want to carry on watching them anymore. they bore the arse off me these days. I'm seriously considering not going to watch them anymore this season.

I can put up with them not being good enough, what i can't put up with is, shite, gutless clueless performances. When is the arrogant control freak going to get the sack ? He's bought shite and sold better players than he's bought. Dark times here at Anfield with that Spanish twat in charge

leotheloin
4th April, 2010, 06:05 PM
as your glorious leader would say the ref was a homer. the tackle on torres was a strait red as per uefa memo to referees.In particular a tackle "which endangers the safety of an opponent, must be sanctioned as serious foul play" (i.e. the player must be sent off). he let benfica run the game
Nice to see you quote uefa.Rafa should have told babel and insua about them...:manuflag:

dctyper
4th April, 2010, 06:37 PM
Useless shower of ****s. Gerrard's more intrested in the World cup than than playing for Liverpool .How can you take Torres off and put that useless clueless twat Ngog up front ? Carragher hoofs the ball anywhere up the field, Insua is clueless and has no bottle. Johnson can't defend, gets dragged all over the place. Kuyt, headless chicken.Lucas, don't even start me on that ****. Brazilian ? The only thing Brazilian about him is his ~~~~in pubes.

And that Useless Spanish **** think tactics are little green and orange sweets. He hasn't got a ****ing clue. He can't change tactics to suit a game but has to change like for like. Striker for a striker, right mid for right mid, centre back for centre back etc...This has got to be the lowest i've ever felt as a red, i feel like i don't want to carry on watching them anymore. they bore the arse off me these days. I'm seriously considering not going to watch them anymore this season.

I can put up with them not being good enough, what i can't put up with is, shite, gutless clueless performances. When is the arrogant control freak going to get the sack ? He's bought shite and sold better players than he's bought. Dark times here at Anfield with that Spanish twat in charge

nice

dc

no seriously take the fa course and apply

Bulld0g
4th April, 2010, 07:02 PM
i'll tell you what. why doesn't Benitez take the fa course. Are you still one of those who stand up in the Kop blaming the Yanks and defending Rafa ?

How long hve you been watching Liverpool, remind me again ? and you still think this level of football and management are acceptable? Where do you draw the line ? If we were to drop into the Championship would you say, it's a good thing we can rebuild from scratch ?

This man is the longest serving manager since Paisley.He won the European cup in his first season and the fa cup in his second and nothing since. I'm sick and tired of hearing the so called protests against the Yanks and hearing the same fans singing the praises of Rafa.

Do you think Rafa will EVER win the league. Do you think he will win another trophy if he stays, including the Europa (mickey mouse ) league this season.

I''m not fickle. 40 years will testify to that. When i started watching the Reds, Eveton were top dogs.Liverpool was a love born and nurtured. As i said not good enough is acceptable but no heart and pride in the shirt IS NOT.

spondulick
4th April, 2010, 09:00 PM
Got it in the bag already.. Last 4 here we come & top 4 here we come!......somehow i dont think so!

maca
4th April, 2010, 10:28 PM
the blame lie's with rafa end of. his signings. his tactics .his lack of know how. his lack of knowledge of english football.

boomer39
4th April, 2010, 10:33 PM
Got it in the bag already.. Last 4 here we come & top 4 here we come!......somehow i dont think so!
bulldog...ffs calm down...... were you saying this 12 months ago??? doubt it...agreed, this season we are sh1t.. but we are still 6th... so were does that leave the rest? should have put 5 past them today...i DO blame rafa for that , nando would have scored at least one... but ngog will come good.
pepe..world class,glen..1/2 a season? insua? say no more..jamie and the rest of the back ,ok..lucas... omg... what a complete waste of an lfc shirt... mascerano.. still not convinced. aqua, maxi...early days..babbel, yossi in and out.. stevie, nando....more than world class...priceless... we hope. as for rafa... i am at a loss really, but would not knock him yet.. 5 games to go...
re: stevie g and the world cup.. do you really think he cares more about playing for england than us?? dont think so..
what about our back room staff! sammy lee..??? should he go?? yes...
been watching us since 1955/6 in 2nd div.. has given me some of the best memories of my life, some of the worst,some mediocre but never ever boring.
if you remember the eufa cup that we won in 1974, 1976 and 2001, did you class them as "MICKEY MOUSE"??? no....
just have a bit of patience... please...

maca
4th April, 2010, 10:37 PM
look at gerrards face when torres was taken off that sums rafa's tactics up..unbelievable

boomer39
4th April, 2010, 10:47 PM
look at gerrards face when torres was taken off that sums rafa's tactics up..unbelievable
totally agree, mate.. frankly,i am at a loss...

pillapow
4th April, 2010, 11:30 PM
Didnt get to watch the game but seen match of the day, Some good chances, neverthless poor finishes, We need a complete overhaul, Owner, Manager, Players.. Keep our select few and get rid of the shite. Minds should be made up at the end of the season. Some one buy the club FFS!!

Bulld0g
4th April, 2010, 11:58 PM
@Boomer, i know where your comng from m8 and i appreciate what your saying. In days gone by it wasn't a Mickey mouse cup. These days sadly it is.
Boring m8 ? Even sadder, but yes.I'm not alone when i say, there are times when i have come out of the ground and wondered why i have bothered going. Theres a lot of frustration from me, and believe me m8, i have been patient.

I know, you, like myself have seen real football at Liverpool over the decades. Is this the football you were brought up on ? Is this the football you want to see at Liverpool ? I don't want to seem like one of these people that don't give the manager a chance,but come on. the man has had all the chances to prove what he can do, but ha failed miserably.

melloned
5th April, 2010, 12:02 AM

:stupid: His face said it all , bye bye 4th slot , if only it was bye bye Raffa ! :afraid:

lfc4life
5th April, 2010, 08:36 AM
he would have too be carted off in a crate back too spain first! the spanish onion aarrggghhhhhhhh

aftermath
5th April, 2010, 08:38 AM
be interesting to see if anything becomes of Gerrards reaction at the Torres substitution.

lfc4life
5th April, 2010, 08:41 AM
yes it would but cant see rafa loaning him out to moscow can you? lol never happen ????

lfc4life
5th April, 2010, 08:48 AM
Rafa on draw and Nando sub - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/rafa-on-draw-and-nando-sub)

lfc4life
5th April, 2010, 08:54 AM
rafa might destroy our hope for the current team but our love for the club!!!! i will celebrate the day he gets sacked or quit :) YNWA

leotheloin
6th April, 2010, 10:41 PM
Is it true two old dears tried to smuggle rafa out of John Lennon Airport saying they could not take anymore:beer:

maca
6th April, 2010, 10:45 PM
Is it true two old dears tried to smuggle rafa out of John Lennon Airport saying they could not take anymore:beer:
yea it was rooneys 2 ex birds m8 lol

leotheloin
6th April, 2010, 11:26 PM
There trying to do yez a favour,be greatful:manuscarf:

koppit
7th April, 2010, 02:05 AM
There trying to do yez a favour,be greatful:manuscarf:

i know im old and feeble now but unlike some i remember december 89 when all you wonderful utd supporters were calling for red nose to be sacked "Three years of excuses and it's still crap. Ta ra Fergie" but i suppose you knew hed turn it round all along. im off to aintree thursday let me know the winners before i go.

leotheloin
7th April, 2010, 01:16 PM
i know im old and feeble now but unlike some i remember december 89 when all you wonderful utd supporters were calling for red nose to be sacked "Three years of excuses and it's still crap. Ta ra Fergie" but i suppose you knew hed turn it round all along. im off to aintree thursday let me know the winners before i go.
And you think rafa is going a turn it around for yez and for rafas son pillapow he is the only one that thinks it can happen BTW if you hear anything that might have a chance at aintree post it. Hope you come back wit more lolly then you went wit koppit 500 bookies 0:manuflag::manuflag::manuflag:

boomer39
7th April, 2010, 03:41 PM
And you think rafa is going a turn it around for yez and for rafas son pillapow he is the only one that thinks it can happen BTW if you hear anything that might have a chance at aintree post it. Hope you come back wit more lolly then you went wit koppit 500 bookies 0:manuflag::manuflag::manuflag:
well he turned it round from being 2nd last season, to 4th, 5thor 6th this, so why not...??? simps...

koppit
7th April, 2010, 05:07 PM

cheers ears. will let you know how i get on. as for rafa, its hard to see how he can stay as hes making too many mistakes. i just dont want to go back to the beginning with someone new

koppit
7th April, 2010, 05:12 PM
yea it was rooneys 2 ex birds m8 lol

must be reading the wrong paper i didn't realize they were that old

lfc4life
8th April, 2010, 12:41 AM
BBC Sport - Football - Rafael Benitez admits to making mistakes at Liverpool (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8608003.stm)

pillapow
8th April, 2010, 11:28 AM

Yeh, Im Rafas love child and your out of the CL lad, You wouldnt of got passed Barca or Inter anyway, Keep dreaming, Manu are going down the f?cking pan. No trophys this season.

boomer39
8th April, 2010, 03:44 PM
Yeh, Im Rafas love child and your out of the CL lad, You wouldnt of got passed Barca or Inter anyway, Keep dreaming, Manu are going down the f?cking pan. No trophys this season.
how silly are you mate???? or should it be, how thick are you???

dctyper
8th April, 2010, 03:53 PM
very silly indead

jalomenu
8th April, 2010, 03:59 PM
Liverpool will hope for another memorable European night at Anfield when they attempt to overcome an aggregate deficit against Benfica in the Europa League quarter-finals.

jalomenu
8th April, 2010, 04:02 PM
Benitez would therefore appear to be taking a huge gamble and if the mighty REDS are eliminated by Benfica, who along with Liverpool are rated as the best team left in the competition,

alker ranger
8th April, 2010, 04:39 PM
Good luck for tonight i really mean it i want english clubs to win in europe who ever they are

maca
8th April, 2010, 10:13 PM
had visions of of benfica doing a bayern on us when it went to 3.1. thank ~~~~ for nando...lol

leotheloin
8th April, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hate to say it well done tonite dreading rafas son making a shout

boomer39
8th April, 2010, 11:05 PM
cheers, mate. dont think we will see him again.... touch wood..

hanso1
9th April, 2010, 03:06 AM
Go for it!!!

lfc4life
9th April, 2010, 07:33 AM
so win and progress too the semi finals! but rafa has an escape anyway too go back too europe! thats why he was criticise the board, how much money does he need!! so we the fans and supporters will lose out or maybe we wont lol

dctyper
9th April, 2010, 08:38 AM
so, the debate. what about the selection, what was different last night to any other day? beficia are a top side, in europe every year and we score 4! but we cant beat pompey brummy or sunderland?

nice to see yossi start and lucas plays well in a more advanced role, he is showing signs of liking it too, what do the lucas haters think?(80% of you lol)

lfc4life
9th April, 2010, 11:00 AM
reina has signed a new 6 year contract :) according too sky sports

boomer39
9th April, 2010, 11:38 AM
just hope we stick with same formation on sunday. but doubt it.. agger was very reliable and at least can use his right foot which insua cant!! i expected cara to play r.b, played there when we had marcus babbel...even lucas had a reasonable game, very good goal and better going forward,but still a big doubt for me..but nando... pure genius, not far behind messi!!!

koppit
9th April, 2010, 06:02 PM
just hope we stick with same formation on sunday. but doubt it.. agger was very reliable and at least can use his right foot which insua cant!! i expected cara to play r.b, played there when we had marcus babbel...even lucas had a reasonable game, very good goal and better going forward,but still a big doubt for me..but nando... pure genius, not far behind messi!!!

dosnt seem to be any way to predict rafa, we all want to see the same team every game. i thought he d learn t that at the end of last season. he just cant stop himself from picking sides to combat the opposition, when they should be worrying about us

Bulld0g
9th April, 2010, 06:12 PM
nice to see yossi start and lucas plays well in a more advanced role, he is showing signs of liking it too, what do the lucas haters think?(80% of you lol)

I still think he's average at best. He can't tackle. gives away free kicks around the penalty area or danger zone and is not good enough to play for Liverpool.
I look around the squad and ask myself how many of them would i keep if i was to build a team, that, a) money was no object. b) i could buy any players i wanted to, to build my team. Lets put it this way, Lucas is not one of them lol.
Nah, he's shite and would struggle to get a place in any of the top half of the table teams.

Bulld0g
9th April, 2010, 06:15 PM
..but nando... pure genius, not far behind messi!!!

For me, he is a better striker than Messi. Messi is a better all round player but no one in the world can finish like Nando

pillapow
9th April, 2010, 07:22 PM

**** off lad ya love it.

Khaidu
9th April, 2010, 07:40 PM
For me, he is a better striker than Messi. Messi is a better all round player but no one in the world can finish like Nando

Agreed :top:

koppit
9th April, 2010, 08:15 PM
I still think he's average at best. He can't tackle. gives away free kicks around the penalty area or danger zone and is not good enough to play for Liverpool.
I look around the squad and ask myself how many of them would i keep if i was to build a team, that, a) money was no object. b) i could buy any players i wanted to, to build my team. Lets put it this way, Lucas is not one of them lol.
Nah, he's shite and would struggle to get a place in any of the top half of the table teams.

if money was no object there is only torres and reina i would keep

Bulld0g
9th April, 2010, 08:23 PM
well i would keep them too plus, Gerrard, Masha, benny, Agger,. Johnson but play him as a winger. Possibly Aqualani ( still haven't seen enough of him, but i think he could be a good un ) and a couple of the youngsters. Pacheco, and Kelly

spondulick
10th April, 2010, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Bulld0g
For me, he is a better striker than Messi. Messi is a better all round player but no one in the world can finish like Nando.....sorry m8 but this season messi has been far and away the best player and best finisher in world football u only have to look at the amount of goals he has scored in such a short period of time at the buisness end of the season especially, at the moment that lad can do anything he likes.

dctyper
10th April, 2010, 09:40 AM
i beg to differ, 20 apperances in the league and 18 goals?

dctyper
10th April, 2010, 09:42 AM
just to add, found this stat

Top Passer Javier Mascherano (Liverpool) 1873
Top Tackler Javier Mascherano (Liverpool) 154

koppit
11th April, 2010, 01:56 AM
just to add, found this stat

Top Passer Javier Mascherano (Liverpool) 1873
Top Tackler Javier Mascherano (Liverpool) 154

does he do weddings and christenings

lfc4life
11th April, 2010, 08:33 AM
BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool step up search for fresh investment (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8613774.stm) <<< lets hope there go sooner rather later :D cheered me up

w8ley
11th April, 2010, 10:51 AM
LFC FOR FOURTH

pillapow
11th April, 2010, 11:31 AM
Prefer listening to Aldy on the radio than watch a bad stream.

koppit
11th April, 2010, 11:31 AM
BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool step up search for fresh investment (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8613774.stm) <<< lets hope there go sooner rather later :D cheered me up

still pretty crap that after all these years we need someone to invest in the club, after all the success weve had through the years we should be self sufficient

lfc4life
11th April, 2010, 05:21 PM
yes i know and yet another poor result!! bye bye champs league :(

lfc4life
11th April, 2010, 07:01 PM
BBC - Dan Roan's Blog: Liverpool co-owners playing for extra time (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/danroan/2010/04/ssss.html)

Bulld0g
11th April, 2010, 07:07 PM
still pretty crap that after all these years we need someone to invest in the club, after all the success weve had through the years we should be self sufficient
We're in the state off the pitch because of the lying Yanks. They told us they would not put any debts on us and saddled us with ?350m debts,the lying ~~~~ers. On the pitch... well thats a different story.

boomer39
11th April, 2010, 09:29 PM
was made up to see us with the same back 4... but midfield is/was woeful...maxi, masc,aquilani...? babbel, ? stevie g. never saw him in 1st half... ngog... if you dont get the ball you dont score....nando would have walked off himself!!!!

koppit
11th April, 2010, 09:48 PM
We're in the state off the pitch because of the lying Yanks. They told us they would not put any debts on us and saddled us with ?350m debts,the lying ~~~~ers. On the pitch... well thats a different story.

sorry m8 got to disagree, we should never have been in the position were they got control. after 20 years of dominating domestic and European football the board should have put us on a different level. we should have broken all records for shirt sponsors, merchandising, media coverage and should already play in an 80,000 plus stadium. instead they missed every boat. man u were allowed to show the way while we trailed behind, they sold everything you could put a badge on , we sold keyrings. the yanks took a punt and got burned, parry and moores shafted the fans.

pillapow
11th April, 2010, 11:46 PM
Not consistent enough, 4th place is gone without a doubt, City deserve it to be honest good luck to them.

lfc4life
12th April, 2010, 04:13 AM
liverpool fc were shafted by there own ignorance! :(

wongers
12th April, 2010, 07:35 PM
sorry m8 got to disagree, we should never have been in the position were they got control. after 20 years of dominating domestic and European football the board should have put us on a different level. we should have broken all records for shirt sponsors, merchandising, media coverage and should already play in an 80,000 plus stadium. instead they missed every boat. man u were allowed to show the way while we trailed behind, they sold everything you could put a badge on , we sold keyrings. the yanks took a punt and got burned, parry and moores shafted the fans.

absolutely on the money there mate the people who have been running l.f.c. for the past forty odd years want shafting we've been run like an amateur club, sold to a pair of carpet baggers who have brought one of the greatest clubs in the world to its ~~~~ing knees

koppit
13th April, 2010, 04:29 PM
absolutely on the money there mate the people who have been running l.f.c. for the past forty odd years want shafting we've been run like an amateur club, sold to a pair of carpet baggers who have brought one of the greatest clubs in the world to its ~~~~ing knees

read brian reade in todays mirror hes not impressed either.
deepest sympathies to the families of the 96 this week, hope they get the justice they deserve.Hillsborough - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/history/hillsborough)

koppit
13th April, 2010, 05:08 PM
YouTube - Liverpool 2 Man United 0 - Hitler goes mad! lol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVIo6DVGqo)

was looking back over the old post and saw this whoever made its a genius, thank to cowplain35

wongers
13th April, 2010, 06:36 PM
read brian reade in todays mirror hes not impressed either.
deepest sympathies to the families of the 96 this week, hope they get the justice they deserve.Hillsborough - Liverpool FC (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/history/hillsborough)

i know brian he sits just behind me in the kop we've had a few conversations on this subject he's the man with the power being a juornalist and i know he'll use it wisely

imanob
14th April, 2010, 03:26 PM
well it comes to the time of year i hate starts at the begining of april then a slow build up to the 15th nitemares are not as bad as they were but for the 21st time i shall be at anfield to pay my respects to those who lost there lives we were lucky 15 of us went and we all came home not all in one piece i should say but that a different story so just like to say my deepest sympathy to all those who lost there lives and justice for the 96 mite see some of there

boomer39
15th April, 2010, 10:05 AM
a day of respect and rememberance ..rip.

calvin plummer
15th April, 2010, 01:14 PM
My thoughts are with everybody connected to the 96. They aren't forgotten by forest either. RIP

FX Chronicles
15th April, 2010, 01:23 PM
Prayers and thoughts to the 96. YNWA.

Last season we were dumped out of CL by Chelsea during this time around, this year, yet another disappointing Premier League which might have see through our CL chances next season.

Hopefully next season everything will change.

*Forever Red*

Bulld0g
15th April, 2010, 08:09 PM
15th April 1989. 21 years. 96 Lives needlessly taken, RIP. you'll never be forgotten.

mattybhoy
15th April, 2010, 08:27 PM
My thoughts and I'm sure every other Celt are with the families of the 96 & Liverpool fans today. With you in the fight for justice. God Bless from a Sheffield based Celt.

Bulld0g
16th April, 2010, 12:08 PM
At ~~~~ing last. BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool put up for sale by American owners (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8624597.stm)

steppenwolf
16th April, 2010, 12:12 PM
Liverpool on sale... Do you guys like the Americans to live L`pool or not?

wongers
16th April, 2010, 01:40 PM
At ~~~~ing last. BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool put up for sale by American owners (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8624597.stm)

lets hope we can get someone with the best interests of l.f.c. at heart it will be a relief to get rid of these mercenary bast+rds the statement they've given is an absolute joke

koppit
16th April, 2010, 03:50 PM
lets hope we can get someone with the best interests of l.f.c. at heart it will be a relief to get rid of these mercenary bast+rds the statement they've given is an absolute joke

its a big ask but who knows.knowing our luck we ll get some other money grabbing ****wit who thinks the prem is paved with gold

mattybhoy
16th April, 2010, 05:38 PM
It's a game of chance these days. Pompey went from one new dawn to another, the Brum owners don't seem to be what they first made out, there's signs that all's not well at Villa & look at United..

It's easy to say it, but you need people who are number one - Liverpool fans (who aren't just in it to make a buck). Take Liverpool fans first, before the promise 100's of millions.

There aint may Abramovich's out there..

lfc4life
16th April, 2010, 05:47 PM
It's a game of chance these days. Pompey went from one new dawn to another, the Brum owners don't seem to be what they first made out, there's signs that all's not well at Villa & look at United..

It's easy to say it, but you need people who are number one - Liverpool fans (who aren't just in it to make a buck). Take Liverpool fans first, before the promise 100's of millions.

There aint may Abramovich's out there..

Yes but theres always bigger fish ..... too take out the little fish but not when the club thats trying to sell itself is asking for too higher price!

boomer39
16th April, 2010, 09:57 PM
Yes but theres always bigger fish ..... too take out the little fish but not when the club thats trying to sell itself is asking for too higher price!
why did abramovich buy chelsea? why did the saudis(?) who bought man city buy them... for the love of these clubs?...dont think so.. not for their success.. when they bought them. both were/are well behind us, the dung, arsenal ,everton, villa, spurs! so why??? no idea..but money talks... but why?????????

maca
16th April, 2010, 10:03 PM
the love of football lays only with the fans now. the big business company's don't love the clubs or there fans or there history they only love the attraction of profit for them selves..

opsmonkey
17th April, 2010, 06:51 PM
Barca have the best way.. Owned by its fans

thered
18th April, 2010, 09:33 AM
why did abramovich buy chelsea? why did the saudis(?) who bought man city buy them... for the love of these clubs?...dont think so.. not for their success.. when they bought them. both were/are well behind us, the dung, arsenal ,everton, villa, spurs! so why??? no idea..but money talks... but why?????????

apparantly and according to most sources abramovich wanted utd but was put off by the huge price this was after he watched man utd beat real madrid 4-3 and he decided on chelsea as a cheaper option

he wasnt really a football fan at the time and was a guest at OT it was then he decided like a spolit kid that football was for him and he wanted some of that

which many believe is why moriniho ended up going because he couldnt deliver the exiting football he wanted

abramovich himself seems a bit of a one off tbh just a man with more money than he knows what to do with if only our lot and your lot had owners who would wipe all our debts but it seems by chelseas lack of spending recently his interest is slowly disapearing

man city are the new big spenders but for how long when you are ran by sugar daddys is a dangerous game and you can soon be left with massive debts and wages and end up bankrupt

tbh everyone made a song and dance a few years back but i bet now they wish sky would have bought us

thered
18th April, 2010, 09:41 AM
anyways lads lets join forces and get your act together we beat city for you we will try and beat spurs too

in return you can beat the chelskis for us and maybe city and spurs who play each other can get a draw and its game on

pillapow
18th April, 2010, 11:11 AM
Barca have the best way.. Owned by its fans

Probably why they are the best team around then.
Is it me or does anyone think the new kit is ****ing shite, Looks like a crown paints kit, I know its 80 million but its bland.

Bulld0g
18th April, 2010, 11:39 AM
Probably why they are the best team around then.
Is it me or does anyone think the new kit is ****ing shite, Looks like a crown paints kit, I know its 80 million but its bland.

It's based on the 1990 kit which was sponsored by Crown paints ;)

lfc4life
18th April, 2010, 04:30 PM
seen a quote by mr hicks today sayiing he will make four times his intial investment! says easiest profit he will ever make! What a w anker :(

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has risked angering Reds fans - not for the first time - by boasting: "I'll make four times my money from selling the club."
Full story: News of the World
Hicks has revealed that Liverpool are on the market for ?800m.
Full story: Sunday Telegraph

pillapow
18th April, 2010, 06:12 PM
It's based on the 1990 kit which was sponsored by Crown paints ;)
Old kit, Same state of play. Anyone else feel sorry for Arsenal today..!?

leotheloin
18th April, 2010, 07:14 PM
Yep .:roflmao::roflmao:

boomer39
18th April, 2010, 10:32 PM
no................................d.h.

imanob
19th April, 2010, 10:20 AM
think we should have new it was to good to be true them selling and wanting to shaft us again over the price these to have never got us all along have they cant see anyone wanting to pay what thy want plus the debts and that fantasy never ground were waiting for just hope that other tosser rogan taylor doesnt come out the woodwork now only made hes name after april 15th 1989

koppit
19th April, 2010, 05:35 PM
think we should have new it was to good to be true them selling and wanting to shaft us again over the price these to have never got us all along have they cant see anyone wanting to pay what thy want plus the debts and that fantasy never ground were waiting for just hope that other tosser rogan taylor doesnt come out the woodwork now only made hes name after april 15th 1989

its likely that the bank will pull the plug at some stage and force the sale to whoever has made the best bid.g+h strung everyone along, reportedly they are worth 1 to 1.5 billion dollars each.

wongers
19th April, 2010, 06:55 PM
its likely that the bank will pull the plug at some stage and force the sale to whoever has made the best bid.g+h strung everyone along, reportedly they are worth 1 to 1.5 billion dollars each.

thats why there worth that much they've shafted people all over the world google them and find info on them i did when they first took over and couldnt believe what i was finding out if i could do it why couldn't those pair of twa*'s moores and parry do it before they sold to them

opnsutil
19th April, 2010, 07:07 PM
i live in liverpool and am a life long supporter and season ticket holder - can any explain why these two cowboys pay 200 million off moores and three years later with the club in a worse finacial state and with a worse squad of players they somehow think it has tripled in price - cant get my head round that one.

aftermath
19th April, 2010, 07:15 PM
Its in Man Utd`s best interest for Liverpool to beat Weast ham tonight , and keep their spirits high for the Chelsea game.

Good luck Liverpool for tonight..

thered
19th April, 2010, 07:21 PM

probably true i find it disgusting that people in business not just football can run business's into the ground and amass mountains of debt and when it goes tits up walk away owing ~~~~ all and still keep there money and lavish life styles

anyone who has money should pay out of there own pockets or be guarantor against the debts they shud not be allowed to take out such huge debts in the first place against the club or comapany they intend to buy

i think our own EPL or maybe even uefa should ban all football takeovers if they need to get loans against the club and dont have enough capital to buy the club outright

cos one day somebody is going to totally ruin some top club

koppit
19th April, 2010, 07:34 PM
i live in liverpool and am a life long supporter and season ticket holder - can any explain why these two cowboys pay 200 million off moores and three years later with the club in a worse finacial state and with a worse squad of players they somehow think it has tripled in price - cant get my head round that one.

it seems thats how they do business

koppit
19th April, 2010, 07:57 PM
probably true i find it disgusting that people in business not just football can run business's into the ground and amass mountains of debt and when it goes tits up walk away owing ~~~~ all and still keep there money and lavish life styles

anyone who has money should pay out of there own pockets or be guarantor against the debts they shud not be allowed to take out such huge debts in the first place against the club or comapany they intend to buy

i think our own EPL or maybe even uefa should ban all football takeovers if they need to get loans against the club and dont have enough capital to buy the club outright

nice idea but it would never happen there are no morals in business just greed.imo uefa are just as bent

pillapow
20th April, 2010, 01:12 AM

They already have the b?stards.

lfc4life
20th April, 2010, 10:35 AM
BBC Sport - Football - Uefa should have postponed Europa tie - Benitez (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8631333.stm)

mattybhoy
22nd April, 2010, 08:47 PM
Make You'll Never Walk Alone number 1 guys. Apparently it's number 13 in mid wk chart. Get it downloaded from itunes for 99p. I know we've all got it, but would be nice to see at number 1.

boomer39
22nd April, 2010, 11:26 PM
Make You'll Never Walk Alone number 1 guys. Apparently it's number 13 in mid wk chart. Get it downloaded from itunes for 99p. I know we've all got it, but would be nice to see at number 1.
did you see "shameless" 2 weeks ago? you just reminded me... probably the 3rd best version i have ever heard, any ideas if it can be got???

pillapow
23rd April, 2010, 02:09 AM
Hoe many shots on goal did we get tonight? I dont think the Madrid keeper even made a save. ****ing pathetic, Why doesnt Babel pass the ball, Gave the ball away too many times, Defence was terrible tonight, The team was asleep, The only performances was from Gerrard and Carragher, Everyone else was below average......

maca
23rd April, 2010, 09:46 AM
how many tackles did gerrard make? ~~~~in none he's only intrested in saving himself for the world cup. ngog and babel should be prosacuted under the trade descripition act ffs.
all in all it was a night of two shite teams who couldnt make it in the ECL...

mattybhoy
23rd April, 2010, 10:33 AM
how many tackles did gerrard make? ~~~~in none he's only intrested in saving himself for the world cup. ngog and babel should be prosacuted under the trade descripition act ffs.

Guys, speaking as an outsider who takes an interest in Liverpool. I think Garrard has been saving himself for the world cup for some time. He just does not seem to have the same level of commitment he used to - last season & before.

I don't know if he's ~~~~ed off with all that's happening or the players he's playing with, or the manager, but he hasn't been right for ages. It seems to be more evident when Torres is not playing as well.

leotheloin
23rd April, 2010, 11:18 AM
Poor all round performence last night except pepe tbh i dont think ye have played a decent team in the mm europa league i think fulham are the only decent team they have played there hearts out to get were they are.:canabis:

JohnO1234
23rd April, 2010, 11:25 AM
From what I've been hearing doing the rounds at the moment, gerard has been too busy scoring with 15/16 yr olds and also the fact that him and his missus split recently, cos she is supposedly getting it from a Derby County player.

Ngog was shite, Babel was Shite, Reina was shite in fact bugger it they were ALL shite. Even the ball boys showed greater effort than LFC last night.

and I am a liverpool supporter

maca
23rd April, 2010, 11:29 AM
From what I've been hearing doing the rounds at the moment, gerard has been too busy scoring with 15/16 yr olds and also the fact that him and his missus split recently, cos she is supposedly getting it from a Derby County player.

Ngog was shite, Babel was Shite, Reina was shite in fact bugger it they were ALL shite. Even the ball boys showed greater effort than LFC last night.

and where did you hear this?..

pillapow
23rd April, 2010, 11:32 AM

Lmao, Tell the daily star fella, Might make a bit of money there. They print shite.

JohnO1234
23rd April, 2010, 01:11 PM
Has Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard’s Wife Alex Curran Had An Affair With a Derby County Player? | CaughtOffside (http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/04/22/has-liverpool-captain-steven-gerrards-wife-alex-curran-had-an-affair-with-a-derby-county-player/)

JohnO1234
23rd April, 2010, 01:12 PM
NewsNow: Liverpool (All Sources) (http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Liverpool/All+Sources)

excellent site for latest LFC News btw

JohnO1234
23rd April, 2010, 01:17 PM
NewsNow: Liverpool (All Sources) (http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Liverpool/All+Sources)

excellent site for latest LFC News btw

boomer39
23rd April, 2010, 04:43 PM
where you from, lar, shiteland/?/

koppit
23rd April, 2010, 05:34 PM
wasnt that the same site that found the 192 on mars

koppit
23rd April, 2010, 06:25 PM
tbh thought it was typical of raffa this year,put the shackles on in games he doesn't want to lose. start losing possession everywhere and put yourself under pressure . sure he said we d play more attacking football this year.

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 06:37 PM
Hoe many shots on goal did we get tonight? I dont think the Madrid keeper even made a save. ****ing pathetic, Why doesnt Babel pass the ball, Gave the ball away too many times, Defence was terrible tonight, The team was asleep, The only performances was from Gerrard and Carragher, Everyone else was below average......

Did i miss something here ? Gerrard was once again none existant and looked disinterested yet again. I think He is one of the all time greats to wear the Anfield red but i honestly think he's cut his losses this season and has his eye on the World cup

lloydyg21
23rd April, 2010, 06:40 PM
i am an evertonian

Both underachieving and need investment

Where you all from???

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 06:45 PM

Yea i heard this too. Supposed to have got a 16 year old pregnant and his missus is supposed to be with Kris Commons of Derby County. You hear all the rumours so lets see what becomes of it.

He's supposed to be getting off after the World cup because the shit is going to become public.
Can't see it myself. If it was true it would be out in the open now. The papers or whoever has the story would not wait till a later date for ANY reason IMHO

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 06:45 PM
i am an evertonian

Both underachieving and need investment

Where you all from???

Liverpool here m8

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 06:48 PM
Has Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard?s Wife Alex Curran Had An Affair With a Derby County Player? | CaughtOffside (http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/04/22/has-liverpool-captain-steven-gerrards-wife-alex-curran-had-an-affair-with-a-derby-county-player/)

Only just seen this, but yea that's the word on the street in Liverpool.

lloydyg21
23rd April, 2010, 07:03 PM
sound mate

Yeah i have heard the gerrard rumours rife in liverpool

Also heard arteta has been going with pienaars missus and mikky is going back to spain

Prob all bollox

pillapow
23rd April, 2010, 07:07 PM
Did i miss something here ? Gerrard was once again none existant and looked disinterested yet again. I think He is one of the all time greats to wear the Anfield red but i honestly think he's cut his losses this season and has his eye on the World cup

Yes i know we were poor but i seem to remember him making a bit of effort, Same with Carragher, The rest looked dissinterested,

So what if hes been shagging the locals and his trampy wife has been shagging about, I cant see him turning his back on us, Been betting on him to score 1st goal for a while now and had no luck, Will throw another tenner on him on thursday. :(

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 07:08 PM
Well look at the vid and tell me what time the effort was and i'll look myself and apologise if he did ;)

pillapow
23rd April, 2010, 07:19 PM
Well look at the vid and tell me what time the effort was and i'll look myself and apologise if he did ;)

I think your right, Just looked at the stats, We had 40% posession, Zero attempts on target, Zero corners and commited 11 fouls. Probably me holding him in high regard, Seem to remember a good link-up between him and Kuyt at one stage but its all a blur now!! :beer:
Suppose Aqualaini has a temperature thats why he didnt play.. I think Rafa is a joke now... But lets not forget we are so close to a trophy and that is better than nothing.

thered
23rd April, 2010, 07:21 PM

im not getting into a big debate here bulldog but i said months ago i thought his game was dropping below par and i got slated for saying you should cash in on him while you still can i honestly think his best days are gone

could be cos he's getting older,personal problems,tired of team rafa or maybe saving himself for england but he just doesnt look right and hasnt since last season for me

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 07:23 PM
im not getting into a big debate here bulldog but i said months ago i thought his game was dropping below par and i got slated for saying you should cash in on him while you still can i honestly think his best days are gone

could be cos he's getting older,personal problems,tired of team rafa or maybe saving himself for england but he just doesnt look right and hasnt since last season for me

You may be right m8 but i'll stick with him. If he's having a bad spell so be it. At the end of the day he's a world class player and all world class players have a drop in form at some stage. I think he will be back to his best next season.

wongers
23rd April, 2010, 07:24 PM
Has Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard?s Wife Alex Curran Had An Affair With a Derby County Player? | CaughtOffside (http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/04/22/has-liverpool-captain-steven-gerrards-wife-alex-curran-had-an-affair-with-a-derby-county-player/)

~~~~ me here we go again every season we have this shite (robbie fowler )usually started by evertonian taxi drivers if you ever get in there cab "alright mate see the match tonight have you heard about " all of it untrue but hey don't let that stop you telling it

Bulld0g
23rd April, 2010, 07:26 PM
I think your right, Just looked at the stats, We had 40% posession, Zero attempts on target, Zero corners and commited 11 fouls. Probably me holding him in high regard, Seem to remember a good link-up between him and Kuyt at one stage but its all a blur now!! :beer:
Suppose Aqualaini has a temperature thats why he didnt play.. I think Rafa is a joke now... But lets not forget we are so close to a trophy and that is better than nothing.

I honestly don't know what it is with Aqualani. If it's him crying off or Benitez not playing him. Yea a trophy is better than nothing but its the equivilant to the league cup in my eyes.

pillapow
23rd April, 2010, 07:26 PM

Your right, Could be down to many things, Could be the shitty mediocre players around him, Without naming anyone... Babel, Ngog, Johnson, Agger was shite lastnight, We are lucky to be 1.0 down.

shellbob
24th April, 2010, 11:59 AM
New manager and a clear out of the deadwood would sort it,young players coming through the ranks who play for the shirt,no matter what team seems to be missing nowadays.

thered
24th April, 2010, 05:22 PM
done you a favour today and last week so c if you can do chelsea next week for us lads

quick question what would you prefer to finish 4th and us to win the league or finish 5th and us not to win it

on a personal note i would prefer to finish 1st and you lot finish 7th but i would put personal gain before you lot and would be happy at you lot finishing 4th if it meant us winning league

firestorm
24th April, 2010, 06:39 PM
done you a favour today and last week so c if you can do chelsea next week for us lads

quick question what would you prefer to finish 4th and us to win the league or finish 5th and us not to win it

on a personal note i would prefer to finish 1st and you lot finish 7th but i would put personal gain before you lot and would be happy at you lot finishing 4th if it meant us winning league

put it this way i wont be to upset if chelsea beat us

i would be happy with the europa league and a new set of owners and a new manger

boomer39
24th April, 2010, 10:33 PM

i want us to finish in the top 4 end of.. very, very slim chance after silly draws at b/ham and home to fulham but if not i hope you shower get relegated.. would sooner the bluenoses won the league!!!

maca
24th April, 2010, 10:37 PM
would sooner the bluenoses won the league!!!

~~~~ that m8 imagine the sockrobbers saying they won the prem before us.....

pillapow
25th April, 2010, 02:43 PM
Rafael Ben?tez will stay, says prospective new Liverpool owner | Football | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/25/liverpool-huang-consortium-benitez-juventus)

Rafas staying so they say.

pillapow
25th April, 2010, 04:11 PM
What a load of shit, Wheres the hd stream for this, Computers crashed 3 times on justin.tv and its other piss poor sites. Good job i have a radio.

pillapow
25th April, 2010, 04:26 PM
Won me 15/2 on gerrard goal.. !

opsmonkey
25th April, 2010, 07:13 PM
HD Streams are only available when the game is broadcast in HD.. The only time a Premier League game is broadcast in HD is when its on Sky HD and ESPN HD.. Hence why MOTD isn't available in HD as 99% of games are broadcast and recorded in standard definition

pillapow
25th April, 2010, 07:29 PM
HD Streams are only available when the game is broadcast in HD.. The only time a Premier League game is broadcast in HD is when its on Sky HD and ESPN HD.. Hence why MOTD isn't available in HD as 99% of games are broadcast and recorded in standard definition

I see, Just the so called live stream sites and links were saying watch Liverpool v Burnley live in HD for free etc... Load of shit, Good result today albeit the shite we have in the team. Aqualaini assisted all 3 goals so it seems and Babel played poor and didnt deserve the last goal according to St John.

wongers
25th April, 2010, 07:47 PM
Has Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard’s Wife Alex Curran Had An Affair With a Derby County Player? | CaughtOffside

from the same source as the terry and gerrard stories;Everton are shite and pienars leaving coz cahills
sha**ing arteta ,got him pregnant and he's keeping it,Tim Howard said they can all ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ off coz they,ve paid the mirror ?4 to keep it quiet. this must be true got it off an evertonian taxi driver

opsmonkey
25th April, 2010, 07:49 PM
Babel was lucky to score, he just about beat the beast one on one..

you should look at getting a satellite system mate capable of receiving european channels.. initial outlay is around ?150 then thats it.. I've been watching every game live for the past 5 years..

boomer39
25th April, 2010, 10:36 PM
What a load of shit, Wheres the hd stream for this, Computers crashed 3 times on justin.tv and its other piss poor sites. Good job i have a radio.
never missed a minute... wtf... hd is just the same old sh--e as any other tv system.. bet you cant wait for 3.D!

calvin plummer
26th April, 2010, 10:53 AM
Has Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard’s Wife Alex Curran Had An Affair With a Derby County Player? | CaughtOffside

from the same source as the terry and gerrard stories;Everton are shite and pienars leaving coz cahills
sha**ing arteta ,got him pregnant and he's keeping it,Tim Howard said they can all ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ off coz they,ve paid the mirror ?4 to keep it quiet. this must be true got it off an evertonian taxi driver

Mate this has been going around for a while......god knows why she'd touch that fat KFC judas twat, well I guess it could be stevie g getting a 16yr old pregnant

pillapow
26th April, 2010, 11:53 AM
Mate this has been going around for a while......god knows why she'd touch that fat KFC judas twat, well I guess it could be stevie g getting a 16yr old pregnant

Go Stevie, I mean.. We've all done it.. Right.!?

leotheloin
26th April, 2010, 02:07 PM
Try hotdubsports most of the lads in the local rave about it.:beer:

rapscallion
26th April, 2010, 02:35 PM
Shame Burnley have gone down. Just like a throwback their ground. Old wooden seats, smoke billowing from toilets older than the ark.Boss aptmos and nice to see a crew of young uns outside wetherspoons with the justice stickers on.

koppit
26th April, 2010, 05:13 PM
Babel was lucky to score, he just about beat the beast one on one.. for someone who thinks hes a striker it was psspoor

pillapow
26th April, 2010, 06:10 PM
Babel was lucky to score, he just about beat the beast one on one.. for someone who thinks hes a striker it was psspoor

I cant see him fitting in the team, Not ever. He prefers to take people on, Or try to go past people rather than pass most of the time, Even then he fails to do it, Also that time he wrote something on twitter about Rafa not playing him, What a ****er, **** me, I dont even use twitter or facebook and if i was on his wages and played for Liverpool i wouldnt bother using a pc, Who does he think he is, I think he is shite, gets a goal now and then but doesnt everybody. ? Sell him, Sell Ngog and buy a decent ****ing striker. Start Aqualaini every game aswell. Cant wait to see what team he fields on Thursday....

koppit
26th April, 2010, 06:27 PM
I cant see him fitting in the team, Not ever. He prefers to take people on, Or try to go past people rather than pass most of the time, Even then he fails to do it, Also that time he wrote something on twitter about Rafa not playing him, What a ****er, **** me, I dont even use twitter or facebook and if i was on his wages and played for Liverpool i wouldnt bother using a pc, Who does he think he is, I think he is shite, gets a goal now and then but doesnt everybody. ? Sell him, Sell Ngog and buy a decent ****ing striker. Start Aqualaini every game aswell. Cant wait to see what team he fields on Thursday....

hes not good enough that's true but that's what we've got.cant see aqulaini starting, rafa will stick to what he does best,confuse us.should play 4 4 2 or 3 5 2 but will probably play ngog on his own. we need to score early ngog gets in some good positions but couldnt hit a barn with a blunderbus

boomer39
26th April, 2010, 10:09 PM
Go Stevie, I mean.. We've all done it.. Right.!?
well you might have...................surprise, surprise......

boomer39
26th April, 2010, 10:23 PM
hes not good enough that's true but that's what we've got.cant see aqulaini starting, rafa will stick to what he does best,confuse us.should play 4 4 2 or 3 5 2 but will probably play ngog on his own. we need to score early ngog gets in some good positions but couldnt hit a barn with a blunderbus
so long as we dont play "matt",, we will win... if we dont stick 3 or 4 past them, i will be very surprised... and upset... ngog is not a torres... who is? but if he, or whoever plays up front, does not get decent service, they cant score!!! midfield has been our problem all season...just hope aqua can come good for the last 3 or hopefully 4 games..

maca
26th April, 2010, 10:27 PM
so long as we dont play "matt",, we will win... if we dont stick 3 or 4 past them, i will be very surprised... and upset... ngog is not a torres... who is? but if he, or whoever plays up front, does not get decent service, they cant score!!! midfield has been our problem all season...just hope aqua can come good for the last 3 or hopefully 4 games..

lads it dosent matter who plays at the end of the day lets just all stick together and get what we all want..a win..

Bulld0g
27th April, 2010, 08:41 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Unmarked graves of Liverpool FC legends uncovered > Liverpool FC > Sport | Click Liverpool (http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/128852-unmarked-graves-of-liverpool-fc-legends-discovered-in-anfield-cemetery.html?)

opsmonkey
28th April, 2010, 12:54 PM
fcuk knows who'll be up front tomorrow night.. Both Kuyt and Ngog are doubtful.. He'll have to consider starting Pacheco, which wont be such a bad thing in my book...

pillapow
28th April, 2010, 04:39 PM
fcuk knows who'll be up front tomorrow night.. Both Kuyt and Ngog are doubtful.. He'll have to consider starting Pacheco, which wont be such a bad thing in my book...

Well its win or bust for rafa tomorrow... I hope he does the right thing.

koppit
28th April, 2010, 06:26 PM

good call m8,i thought that too

wongers
28th April, 2010, 06:38 PM

how could you play a nineteen year old kid with half a dozen appearances up front on his own in a semi final of a europa league talk sense he's far to inexperienced he's 5' 6" doesen't hold the ball up likes to turn and take people on, he's totally unsuited to the roll of centre forward do you people actually watch liverpool

koppit
28th April, 2010, 06:46 PM
how could you play a nineteen year old kid with half a dozen appearances up front on his own in a semi final of a europa league talk sense he's far to inexperienced he's 5' 6" doesen't hold the ball up likes to turn and take people on, he's totally unsuited to the roll of centre forward do you people actually watch liverpool

that didnt seem to stop robbie fowler m8, i know dannys not robbie but we are a bit short

wongers
28th April, 2010, 07:19 PM
that didnt seem to stop robbie fowler m8, i know dannys not robbie but we are a bit short

i take your point with robbie but with the best will in the world pacheco isn't robbie fowler he may be a decent prospect but this isn't the game for prospects lets hope kuyt is fit enough although not the best in the world he does have experience

maca
28th April, 2010, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=wongers;564074]how could you play a nineteen year old kid with half a dozen appearances up front on his own in a semi final of a europa league talk sense he's far to inexperienced he's 5' 6" doesen't hold the ball up likes to turn and take people on, he's totally unsuited to the roll of centre forward do you people actually watch liverpool[/QUOTE

ok who would you play? you have just described ryan babel apart from the age difference..

pillapow
28th April, 2010, 10:23 PM
Cracking game that was.

leotheloin
28th April, 2010, 10:37 PM
Cracking game that was.
Cant agree wit you on that you could read the script when inter went down to ten men the ref was shi..e barca were unluckey,,but inters defending was brill...:beer::canabis:

boomer39
28th April, 2010, 10:43 PM
Cracking game that was.
what game???? ffs

opsmonkey
28th April, 2010, 10:47 PM
i think they mean Barca v Inter ??

pillapow
28th April, 2010, 11:01 PM
Cant agree wit you on that you could read the script when inter went down to ten men the ref was shi..e barca were unluckey,,but inters defending was brill...:beer::canabis:
Ref was a disgrace but the man is a great tacticianist, Shame we dont have one. If we lose tomorrow due to poor tactics i hope Rafa goes asap.

opsmonkey
28th April, 2010, 11:18 PM
2004.. Mourinho wins CL.. Benitez wins UEFA Cup..
2005.. Istanbul

I'll take any omens at the moment.. ;)
2010/11 may be a good season if we finish 4th this year lol

koppit
29th April, 2010, 04:44 PM
tacticianist,is that a word

lfc4life
29th April, 2010, 05:12 PM
Lets hope tonight we show, pride and courage too see us through too the Final :D

YNWA :)

wongers
29th April, 2010, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=wongers;564074]how could you play a nineteen year old kid with half a dozen appearances up front on his own in a semi final of a europa league talk sense he's far to inexperienced he's 5' 6" doesen't hold the ball up likes to turn and take people on, he's totally unsuited to the roll of centre forward do you people actually watch liverpool[/QUOTE

ok who would you play? you have just described ryan babel apart from the age difference..

did i say i would play ryan babel?i said hopefully kuyt would be fit and since when has ryan babel been 5' 6" and slightly built as pacheco is he has got faults' mainly his attitude' but right now he'd be a better bet than danny that said lets hope we can pull it off tonight and get a win

thered
29th April, 2010, 06:54 PM
Lets hope tonight we show, pride and courage too see us through too the Final :D

YNWA :)

~~~~ tonight just win sunday

Bulld0g
29th April, 2010, 06:54 PM
~~~~ it we'll win our last remaining games starting tonight :)

alker ranger
29th April, 2010, 06:57 PM
Good luck for tonight, i hope both Liverpool and Fulham make the Final, can only be good for English Football, that said if you do both make the final sorry but i will be with Fulham:laugh:

Bulld0g
29th April, 2010, 07:06 PM
Dirk Kuyt has been passed fit to start tonight's Europa League semi-final return against Atletico Madrid - a game you can listen to live online from 8pm BST.

Meanwhile, Javier Mascherano starts at right-back and Glen Johnson on the left in what is a really attacking XI selected by Rafael Benitez.

The team in full: Reina, Mascherano, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard, Aquilani, Babel, Benayoun, Kuyt. Subs: Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala, Ngog.

Taken from the official site

thered
29th April, 2010, 07:13 PM
Dirk Kuyt has been passed fit to start tonight's Europa League semi-final return against Atletico Madrid - a game you can listen to live online from 8pm BST.

Meanwhile, Javier Mascherano starts at right-back and Glen Johnson on the left in what is a really attacking XI selected by Rafael Benitez.

The team in full: Reina, Mascherano, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard, Aquilani, Babel, Benayoun, Kuyt. Subs: Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala, Ngog.

Taken from the official site

come on yoooooooou scousers lol

id rest em all but if you do get a good win tonight you may go ino sunday buzzing and full of confidence and stuff them mockeneys

the other side is you end up all leggy and tired and dont show up sunday and rocky dennis and gerrard are both injured

stuss
29th April, 2010, 10:05 PM
quality goal from a neutral point of view

leotheloin
29th April, 2010, 11:14 PM
:beer:Thouhgt ye would have held out when ye went 2 up thought johnson was poor

Bulld0g
29th April, 2010, 11:14 PM
What a shite rule. Away goals counting at the end of the second leg :(

IMHO after playing home and away for180 minutes, the extra time should start from 0-0. and no one should gain an advantage

Still. rules are rules, so congrats to Ahletico for gettin the result . Heres hoping a stupid rule changes.

boomer39
29th April, 2010, 11:15 PM
a sad sad night..but fair play to a/madrid,i think they deserved to go thro' .. ...again.. tho' a very sad night!! who gives a shite about the dung or chelsea??????????????????

Bulld0g
29th April, 2010, 11:19 PM
a sad sad night..but fair play to a/madrid,i think they deserved to go thro' .. ...again.. tho' a very sad night!! who gives a shite about the dung or chelsea??????????????????

Gotta disagree m8. whilst congrats are deffo in order to Madrid for going through. Deserved ??? Nahh i doubt that very much.

We were the better team over the two legs. A disallowed goal in Madrid put paid to us. So congrats yes deserved no

leotheloin
30th April, 2010, 12:31 AM
:beer:Why did rafa take off the two goal scorers i thougt ye were playing good attacking football .

lfc4life
30th April, 2010, 04:30 AM
so did i thought we played god attacking football :) but let down by the defense at the end of the game again :(.

GOOD LUCK TOO FULHAM :D

skegsagypsy
30th April, 2010, 09:09 AM
What a shite rule. Away goals counting at the end of the second leg :(

IMHO after playing home and away for180 minutes, the extra time should start from 0-0. and no one should gain an advantage

Still. rules are rules, so congrats to Ahletico for gettin the result . Heres hoping a stupid rule changes.

The away goal rule is probably one of the best rules in UEFA football (not if you support Liverpool though) It forces teams to try and score during away games thus stopping negative football, Liverpool had their chances and failed to take them, both home and away, over the two legs I felt Athletico shaded it, good luck to Fulham in the final.

JohnO1234
30th April, 2010, 09:19 AM
As per usual our shaky defence let us down once again. I don't really think Carra can shoulder the burden anymore. No slight on him as he is 32+ now so the legs must be going a bit. We need a couple of outstanding CB's and at least two forwards who don't fall over or run down blind alleys when the ball is played to them. ALA Babel the MOM last night according to the commentators on 5.

lmao

JohnO

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 09:37 AM
The away goal rule is probably one of the best rules in UEFA football (not if you support Liverpool though) It forces teams to try and score during away games thus stopping negative football, Liverpool had their chances and failed to take them, both home and away, over the two legs I felt Athletico shaded it, good luck to Fulham in the final.

Your missing something here aren't you ? Both teams play at home and away. The team in the 2nd leg gains an advantage whereas if the game is level after 180 minutes over two games and they score in extra time it counts double.

If the first leg is drawn you don't play extra time do you ? You have to play extra time at the end of the second leg to decide the winner. The away team shouldn't gain an advantage in extra time. Just my opinion. Good luck to Fulham. It's a great achievement and i hope they win it but i can't see Athletico losing, myself.

thered
30th April, 2010, 10:01 AM
Your missing something here aren't you ? Both teams play at home and away. The team in the 2nd leg gains an advantage whereas if the game is level after 180 minutes over two games and they score in extra time it counts double.

If the first leg is drawn you don't play extra time do you ? You have to play extra time at the end of the second leg to decide the winner. The away team shouldn't gain an advantage in extra time. Just my opinion. Good luck to Fulham. It's a great achievement and i hope they win it but i can't see Athletico losing, myself.

yeh i agree cos the advantage then lies with the team who play at home first but what can you do we all know the rules at the start but its a sickening way to go out btw

he came from uruguay he made the scousers cry

blame koppit for slating fergies 5hit buys diego forlorn lol

boomer39
30th April, 2010, 10:11 AM
Gotta disagree m8. whilst congrats are deffo in order to Madrid for going through. Deserved ??? Nahh i doubt that very much.

We were the better team over the two legs. A disallowed goal in Madrid put paid to us. So congrats yes deserved no
quite true, mate, was just trying to show the dungas what its like to be gracious in defeat!!

skegsagypsy
30th April, 2010, 11:00 AM

I don't think I'm missing anything at all, if the away team gets a goal in the 1st leg then they take an advantage into the 2nd leg Liverpool in this instance did not achieve that on the other hand athletico did, they scored away from home, had it been the other way around I don't think you would have an issue with the rule, but readily admit I may be wrong, but thats just my opinion ;) I still think its a very good rule and makes for exciting attacking football.

leotheloin
30th April, 2010, 11:20 AM
quite true, mate, was just trying to show the dungas what its like to be gracious in defeat!!
Gracious in defeat wat a load of bol-ox ye took away AM advantage whenye went 2 up in extra time wat does rafa do changes the game by bringing on the subs wat was wrong wit the players he took off. Don't, moan about rules or advantages cos rafa blew it for yez:canabis:

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 11:22 AM
It's not about Liverpool losing. It's about the rule in general. You say if the away team scores in the first leg they take an advantage into the second leg. Thats true but when the away team scores in the second leg they have the same advantage as the away team did in the first leg. So over 180 minutes there are no real advantages, do you agree ? So why should the away team gain an advantage in extra time ?

As for exciting attacking football, i don't think so. More often than not the home team will sit back and play for penalties rather than attacking and leaving themselves open to counter attack and losing the game. I think it would be better if the golden goal rule applied in all instances of extra time rather than give an unfair advantage to one team.
If you draw at home 0-0 and draw away 1-1 thats fair enough. The rule is good for that. The game ends in a draw but overall you have scored more goals away over 90 mins. A 1-0 win at home and a 1-0 defeat away leaves the game level 1-1 after 180 minutes. So why should the away team gain an advantage ?

I'm not complaining that we were beaten BECAUSE of this. I am making a point that i think it's a shite rule because it gives an unfair advantage. Rules are rules and we know what they are when the competition starts, so there are no excuses.
It's like the other stupid rule in English football, where you finish third in the league, and have to have a play off with three other teams that finish BELOW you. It's supposed to be a league, but thats another thread ;)

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 11:23 AM
Gracious in defeat wat a load of bol-ox ye took away AM advantage whenye went 2 up in extra time wat does rafa do changes the game by bringing on the subs wat was wrong wit the players he took off. Don't, moan about rules or advantages cos rafa blew it for yez:canabis:

Show me where anyone has moaned about the result ? Stop posting shite.

pillapow
30th April, 2010, 11:29 AM
I thought it was a great game of football and a pity about the away goal rule it really is a daft rule but thats the way it is but we were the better team. So does he stay or does he go...?????

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 11:30 AM
I think he'll stay

leotheloin
30th April, 2010, 11:36 AM
Show me where anyone has moaned about the result ? Stop posting shite.
No M8 your posting shite were did i say anyone one moaned about the result

pillapow
30th April, 2010, 11:36 AM
Just need to forget about that and look forward to winning on sunday, Finish the season on a high, Look forward to next season where we can be a lot better, you can see it now, Albeit lost a load of cash last night. :(

skegsagypsy
30th April, 2010, 12:14 PM
Bulldog you have an opinion on the away goal rule because it affected Liverpool I doubt you held the same opinion before the result last night. At the end of the day the rule is there, I happen to think its a good rule but my opinion on it wasn't formed on last nights result. Teams who fall foul of the rule have only themselves to blame. As for the golden goal rule, how long would you suggest teams continue to play if no one scores, it's not a practical solution.

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 01:30 PM
Bulldog you have an opinion on the away goal rule because it affected Liverpool I doubt you held the same opinion before the result last night. At the end of the day the rule is there, I happen to think its a good rule but my opinion on it wasn't formed on last nights result. Teams who fall foul of the rule have only themselves to blame. As for the golden goal rule, how long would you suggest teams continue to play if no one scores, it's not a practical solution.

Do you have a problem understanding English ? I clearly stated it wasn't about Liverpool losing then went on to explain the reasons why i think it's a stupid rule.

The Golden goal rule means you play 30 minutes extra time if someone scores they win. If no one scores by the end of extra time it's penalties. You don't carry on playing indefinetely.

Wolfpack
30th April, 2010, 01:33 PM
Liverpool will rebound next year under the new owners. Just remember if torres was on the pitch we would of won 6-1.

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 01:35 PM
No M8 your posting shite were did i say anyone one moaned about the result

"Don't, moan about rules or advantages cos rafa blew it for yez"

What did you mean by that if you weren't suggesting anyone moaned about the reult ?

wongers
30th April, 2010, 01:39 PM
So does he stay or does he go...?????

who do you think he is Billy Idol

maca
30th April, 2010, 01:40 PM
So does he stay or does he go...?????

who do you think he is Billy Idol
err billy idol?

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 01:43 PM
Yea he was with the Clash maca lol

staggers
30th April, 2010, 02:02 PM
think ah get what yer sayin bulldog,we had 90 mins to score away they got 120,0-0 after et but saying that we wanted 2nd leg at anfield so pros and cons,we just lacked a goalscorer same prob all season,lets get this season over lose to chelsea cause we will be knackerd after et ;) 18-18 hopefully get some investment in the summer and start again next season

kidda
30th April, 2010, 02:09 PM
It will be a shame to see Rafa go but who will replace him? The ownership needs to be sorted first.

skegsagypsy
30th April, 2010, 02:29 PM
Do you have a problem understanding English ? I clearly stated it wasn't about Liverpool losing then went on to explain the reasons why i think it's a stupid rule.

The Golden goal rule means you play 30 minutes extra time if someone scores they win. If no one scores by the end of extra time it's penalties. You don't carry on playing indefinetely.

No problem understanding English at all, no need for the attitude, you have an opinion on it so do I, I'll leave you with yours as you seem to be getting upset with mine lol

Just remember It's only a game !

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 02:40 PM
No problem understanding English at all, no need for the attitude, you have an opinion on it so do I, I'll leave you with yours as you seem to be getting upset with mine lol

Just remember It's only a game !

No m8 i haven't got an atitude. Despite me saying a couple of times it had nothing to do with the result and had nothing to do with Liverpool, and It was just my opinion on the away goal rule. You continued to refer to the result as the reason for me not agreeing with the rule. I'm not getting upset at all, i just didn't think you were grasping where i was coming from.

rapscallion
30th April, 2010, 03:05 PM
To counter the away goal rule argument then we playing second have 120 at home. The lapse by Johnson cost us victory in the end.Pity Yossis good goal at their place was chalked off too.

skegsagypsy
30th April, 2010, 03:16 PM
No m8 i haven't got an atitude. Despite me saying a couple of times it had nothing to do with the result and had nothing to do with Liverpool, and It was just my opinion on the away goal rule. You continued to refer to the result as the reason for me not agreeing with the rule. I'm not getting upset at all, i just didn't think you were grasping where i was coming from.

Asking if I don't understand English showed a degree of petulance, you know perfectly well I understand English but lets leave it there and agree to differ, I'm not here to fall out with anyone.

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 03:20 PM
Asking if I don't understand English showed a degree of petulance, you know perfectly well I understand English but lets leave it there and agree to differ, I'm not here to fall out with anyone.

Me neither m8 lifes too short. We'll agree to disagree.

koppit
30th April, 2010, 05:46 PM
yeh i agree cos the advantage then lies with the team who play at home first but what can you do we all know the rules at the start but its a sickening way to go out btw

blame koppit for slating fergies 5hit buys diego forlorn lol

still talking sh1te i see ttfn

leotheloin
30th April, 2010, 06:23 PM
"Don't, moan about rules or advantages cos rafa blew it for yez"

What did you mean by that if you weren't suggesting anyone moaned about the reult ?
You were the one to bring the rules & advantages up.The rules are there for everyone involved in the EL...I still stand by wat i said about rafa ye are 2 up under no pressure changes the game brings on the subs wat was wrong wit the players he took off.The advantages are the away goal beat ye cos you know we went out on the away goals rule and i red all the posts on the night and today & noway did i suggest anyone moaned about the result...BTW i said ye played a good attacking game last night...:canabis:

wongers
30th April, 2010, 06:32 PM
err billy idol?

yes sang a song called should i stay or should i go come on mate switch on i was having a laugh trying to lighten the mood :laugh:

wongers
30th April, 2010, 06:39 PM

blame koppit for slating fergies 5hit buys diego forlorn

lets see if your still laughing at the end of the season

koppit
30th April, 2010, 07:20 PM
Q:- did alex ferguson blow a lot of money on dud players
the red A:- raffa spent more in the same period
Q:-can you comprehend the question
A:-i can comprehend sentences alright i got a c in english

phil thompson or ill houllier as manger what difference does this make?

A, none because the squad of players were the same

priceless, laughable but priceless
ttfn

stuss
30th April, 2010, 08:02 PM

still thought you lot deserved to go though.. but thats footy
i`ll send ya a post card from s/africa boomer .. keep in touch m8

pillapow
30th April, 2010, 08:40 PM
:stupid:
You were the one to bring the rules & advantages up.The rules are there for everyone involved in the EL...I still stand by wat i said about rafa ye are 2 up under no pressure changes the game brings on the subs wat was wrong wit the players he took off.The advantages are the away goal beat ye cos you know we went out on the away goals rule and i red all the posts on the night and today & noway did i suggest anyone moaned about the result...BTW i said ye played a good attacking game last night...:canabis:

The goal came from Glenn Johnson's mistake, Nothing to do with the subs mate. (Under no pressure, They were always a threat going forward with the ball.) You cant blame anyone for what happened, We played excellent but were unfortunate and the rules went against us. Same with Barca the other night.

By the way, Did anyones channels go off yesterday morning, Rescan brought them back but i have 6 bbc1's and 6 bbc2/s etc..

boomer39
30th April, 2010, 10:51 PM
:stupid:

The goal came from Glenn Johnson's mistake, Nothing to do with the subs mate. (Under no pressure, They were always a threat going forward with the ball.) You cant blame anyone for what happened, We played excellent but were unfortunate and the rules went against us. Same with Barca the other night.

By the way, Did anyones channels go off yesterday morning, Rescan brought them back but i have 6 bbc1's and 6 bbc2/s etc..
what i could not understand was when we went 2-0 up, why rafa did not bring on kyriakos , put glen to rb, agger back to lb , stick masch in m/field and stick lucas in the dunny???
btw, vermn are messin with stuff, not long now before we all go awol....

Bulld0g
30th April, 2010, 10:53 PM
what i could not understand was when we went 2-0 up, why rafa did not bring on kyriakos , put glen to rb, agger back to lb , stick masch in m/field and stick lucas in the dunny???
btw, vermn are messin with stuff, not long now before we all go awol....

Boomer you will never make a manager m8 in a million years. You talk too much sense lol

opsmonkey
1st May, 2010, 01:17 AM
Right... Pick your best 11.. Doesn't have to be conventional with left back or right back.. just 1 keeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders / attacking midfielders (deep lying forwards :) ) and 2 strikers..

One caveat though.. had to have seen them play.. easier for old barstewards like BD

Mine is:

Grobbelaar

Hyypia, Kennedy, Nicol, Hansen

Barnes, Gerrard, Molby

Daglish

Rush, Torres

aftermath
1st May, 2010, 11:46 AM
Right... Pick your best 11.. Doesn't have to be conventional with left back or right back.. just 1 keeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders / attacking midfielders (deep lying forwards :) ) and 2 strikers..

One caveat though.. had to have seen them play.. easier for old barstewards like BD

Mine is:

Grobbelaar

Hyypia, Kennedy, Nicol, Hansen

Barnes, Gerrard, Molby

Daglish

Rush, Torres
how the ~~~~ did you miss out Kevin Keegan, and Peter Beardsley ?

Bulld0g
1st May, 2010, 12:11 PM
Clemence
Lyndsay
Lawler
Hansen
Thompson
Souness
Gerrard
Barnes
Kennedy R
Dalglish
Rush

Hard one that m8 leaving out the likes of Keegan, Hughes,awrenson Callaghan Smith Beardsley , Mcdermott etc

Bulld0g
1st May, 2010, 01:40 PM
I am so gutted at the result, we owned Chavski tonight, cech was outstanding, Torres should have made it 2 nil but they went straight up and scored although I thought ref would have blown the whistle a minute earlier.

WTF ? You on drugs right now ?

stemca
1st May, 2010, 01:48 PM
[quote=huytin;568118]I am so gutted at the result, we owned Chavski tonight, cech was outstanding, Torres should have made it 2 nil but they went straight up and scored although I thought ref would have blown the whistle a minute earlier.
__________________________________________________ _____

i kinda got confused then thinkin it was an old thread, what game are you talking about??

Bulld0g
1st May, 2010, 01:55 PM
lol what game ? he doesn't seem to know what day it is right now :roflmao:

stemca
1st May, 2010, 01:58 PM
:canabis::roflmao:

opsmonkey
1st May, 2010, 04:22 PM
how the ~~~~ did you miss out Kevin Keegan, and Peter Beardsley ?

Oi coont chops.. I'm only 31.. I never saw Keegan play.. :D

Beardsley was excellent but.. he didn't make my final 11.. he's on the bench :)

thered
1st May, 2010, 06:19 PM
Q:- did alex ferguson blow a lot of money on dud players
the red A:- raffa spent more in the same period
Q:-can you comprehend the question
A:-i can comprehend sentences alright i got a c in english

phil thompson or ill houllier as manger what difference does this make?

A, none because the squad of players were the same

priceless, laughable but priceless
ttfn

still dragging this up and getting it wrong again lol is this turning into a sore point for you m8 you cant let things lie

lfc4life
1st May, 2010, 06:55 PM
On absolutely stupid rumor that liverpool will throw tomorrows game.... i Would like too say utter bull crap. For one there are a professional team and second i honestly think chelsea will have too much for us imo ;)

abbron
1st May, 2010, 06:59 PM
as i said not very good
:manusign: < their better

lfc4life
1st May, 2010, 07:00 PM
we are a far better pro team the man yoo

koppit
1st May, 2010, 08:29 PM
still dragging this up and getting it wrong again lol is this turning into a sore point for you m8 you cant let things lie

blame koppit for slating fergies 5hit buys diego forlorn

i take it thats letting things lie where you come from then m8

opsmonkey
1st May, 2010, 09:43 PM
as i said not very good
:manusign: < their better

its they are or they're.. not their.. That version of the words means to belong to..

Learn to spell Terry Christian

boomer39
2nd May, 2010, 11:02 AM
so we cant finish 4th, will finish 6th or 7th so todays game is irrelevant in league terms but massive for chelsea and the dung. would never want us to lose to anyone but i hope we hammer chelsea for 90 mins and lucas scores an og in "fergie" time... how ironic that would be!! but would be even better if sunderland won as well....

Bulld0g
2nd May, 2010, 11:06 AM
its they are or they're.. not their.. That version of the words means to belong to..

Learn to spell Terry Christian

:roflmao:.

Bulld0g
2nd May, 2010, 11:07 AM
so we cant finish 4th, will finish 6th or 7th so todays game is irrelevant in league terms but massive for chelsea and the dung. would never want us to lose to anyone but i hope we hammer chelsea for 90 mins and lucas scores an og in "fergie" time... how ironic that would be!! but would be even better if sunderland won as well....

Both games will probably be draws ;)

opsmonkey
2nd May, 2010, 02:21 PM
If we get beat here and City & Spurs draw then Gerrard could have cost us 4th.. sums up his season..

The sooner his missus ~~~~s off with that bouncer the better.. his heads up his arse

lfc4life
2nd May, 2010, 02:22 PM
like everyone involved in the club then lol

pillapow
2nd May, 2010, 02:22 PM
Without any shadow of a doubt Gerrard gave them that goal, Schoolboy error or gave them the goal..?? Steve Gerrard, Gerrard....!!

lfc4life
2nd May, 2010, 02:44 PM
yep and no we got we deserve from the season ~~~~ all

steppenwolf
2nd May, 2010, 03:49 PM
All after all, you were deciding about the the title after many years ;) I was so hoping that you will stop Chelsea today. Although I am UTD fan I can't imagine Champions League without Liverpool.

boomer39
2nd May, 2010, 04:00 PM
If we get beat here and City & Spurs draw then Gerrard could have cost us 4th.. sums up his season..

The sooner his missus ~~~~s off with that bouncer the better.. his heads up his arse
you dont believe we had a chance of being 4th? villa had more chance...

stuss
2nd May, 2010, 05:59 PM
its called football even mr g makes misakes, look at the ammount of times he`s dragged you out of the mire in stoppage time