PDA

View Full Version : xprog m question

chriskross
10th March, 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi!

i bought xprog m and i don't know how to use it, maybe someone can help me.

i want to read m 68hc11 i desold the mcu; i put it in the adapter, if i read it i always get error.

Should i make connections on the adapter with cabels? that i can read the mcu, or is it enough to put the adapter on the prog m?

thx chris

Holtek
10th March, 2011, 09:40 PM
Enter the full name of the processor. What mask? What kind of adapter you use. Does the XPROG-m is detectable in Windows?

chriskross
11th March, 2011, 08:06 AM
Enter the full name of the processor. What mask? What kind of adapter you use. Does the XPROG-m is detectable in Windows?

Hi!

MC68HCP11A1VFN Mask 1D26E adapter is HC11E9/EA9

yes windows detect xprog m

bg chris

Holtek
11th March, 2011, 12:10 PM
Do not use an adapter. Connect the processor directly to the programmer. Diagram below.

alclot
27th November, 2013, 06:38 PM
Do not use an adapter. Connect the processor directly to the programmer. Diagram below.

Hi mate. I have ecu IAW8R.30 for immo off but i can?t read with X-prog. Always give me error with MCU outside. How I can read this MCU?
Thanks in advance ;)

alclot
26th December, 2013, 11:50 AM
Hello friends. Happy Christmas!! I have already done the ecu immo off for this, but when I put in the car, re-encode and startup fails again. What is the immo pin to cut?
Thanks in advance ;)

michelle
27th December, 2013, 10:14 AM
happy new year in advance friends. what's the version of your xprog m ? did you get it work now ? :joyous:

aprilia40
28th December, 2013, 09:05 AM
thank you very much, I also gives me problems and I thought that was what was defective mcu thanks