PDA

View Full Version : p.307 non starting,fusebox

cactikid
10th March, 2011, 11:42 PM
p307 petrol 1.4 dumped in and non starting now,battery flat,replaced ok cranked engine not starting,spray some ether into air filter tries to start ,ok petrol issue,checked pump no feed,handbook says a fuse for pump go to check it with tester barely glows also another fuse nearby the same others say full power,not come upon a fusebox problem on 307 yet,its a 2002 model and relays built in underneath.fuse box is under bonnet on right side. :coffin:

chacarita
10th March, 2011, 11:49 PM
post vin and i sendyou a wiring diagram, do you check with external 12v ?

cactikid
10th March, 2011, 11:57 PM
no i have one of those circuit tester you connect to battery and if you poke a live wire it glows red ,earth it goes to green,if i remember to write it down i will be doing well lol,pin 11 on fusebox needs to be live on block connector,it only slightly glows and when cranking its gone.

Larue
11th March, 2011, 07:48 AM
no i have one of those circuit tester you connect to battery and if you poke a live wire it glows red ,earth it goes to green,if i remember to write it down i will be doing well lol,pin 11 on fusebox needs to be live on block connector,it only slightly glows and when cranking its gone.
Sounds like next underbonnet BSI.Usually water gets in it.If You have time You can open relay box and check. If you don't just change it. Even box from another Citroen or Peugeot can fit for testing. They don't need coding. Just plug and play.
Cheers!

gwr1234
11th March, 2011, 08:04 AM
Hi had this and it was a broken wire under the battery tray to gearbox

Meat-Head
12th March, 2011, 11:42 AM
second what laurie said

*THINK* If you don't care probe the ignition coil see if it loses power after cranking, if so external relay tap off battery run to fusepump wire in foot well, ~~~~ it off

test probe Mac ET120?

cactikid
12th March, 2011, 10:55 PM
got another under bonnet fuse box replaced it and still the same,slight glow from fuel pump fuse and injector fuse so still not getting full feed yet,this car has an extra after market alarm and all wires go through bulkhead passing by fuse box to a number of piggy back connections,none cut and redirected even checked loom along side of passenger seat which runs to pump,put voltmeter reads 8 volts,powered it from a 12v feed and guess what,bloody pump ~~~~ed also lol.
checked fusebox behind glovebox must have had water damage cleaned up and sprayed with electrical cleaner no difference

vin VF33CKFWB82302335 ..............P307

Larue
13th March, 2011, 12:32 AM
got another under bonnet fuse box replaced it and still the same,slight glow from fuel pump fuse and injector fuse so still not getting full feed yet,this car has an extra after market alarm and all wires go through bulkhead passing by fuse box to a number of piggy back connections,none cut and redirected even checked loom along side of passenger seat which runs to pump,put voltmeter reads 8 volts,powered it from a 12v feed and guess what,bloody pump ~~~~ed also lol.
checked fusebox behind glovebox must have had water damage cleaned up and sprayed with electrical cleaner no difference

vin VF33CKFWB82302335 ..............P307
Is this Clifford alarm?
I'm sorry to move you wrong way.
By the way - any faults logged in BSI, Engine CU etc?
Communications probs with any of modules?

Meat-Head
13th March, 2011, 12:48 AM
Is this Clifford alarm?

1) 99/100 "faulty" cliffords are a car fault not alarm
2) possable fuel pump ~~~~ed, drawn excess currants and ~~~~ed something - inertail switch?
3) if you cut that wire, then crank longtime - does it give "12" volts (10/11) with starter

Meat

cactikid
13th March, 2011, 02:11 AM
only fault logged was coil multiple random so i said grand another faulty coil lol,replaced and not started.no sign of inertia switch like on p206,using the brain bee as that seems to have limited functions

Ashraf6119
13th March, 2011, 11:33 AM
Hi

Have you checked if the BSI has not lost its Configurations after the Battery went flat.......

(Don't forget its 307 very common to loss its Configuration when battery go flat)

Also what Diagnostic Tool are you using to diagnose..........

Ash

Meat-Head
13th March, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hi

Have you checked if the BSI has not lost its Configurations after the Battery went flat.......
(Don't forget its 307 very common to loss its Configuration when battery go flat)
Also what Diagnostic Tool are you using to diagnose..........
Ash

HI

ASH

CAN YOU EXPLAIN ABOUT LOST CONFIGURATIONS PLEASE, HOW YOU RESET THEM ETC ETC, WHAT INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE

OFF TOPIC:-

WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO POST THE LINK
ON THIS LINK, OF SAID MENTIONED LINK, PLEASE

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/vw-golf-2005-no-washers-194686/

THANKS

MEAT.

cactikid
13th March, 2011, 03:11 PM
yes bit stumped there, i think the brain bee 6000 it is bit old as it does not show up on this

patrol line is the make of alarm

Ashraf6119
13th March, 2011, 05:34 PM
HI

ASH

CAN YOU EXPLAIN ABOUT LOST CONFIGURATIONS PLEASE, HOW YOU RESET THEM ETC ETC, WHAT INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE

OFF TOPIC:-

WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO POST THE LINK
ON THIS LINK, OF SAID MENTIONED LINK, PLEASE

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/vw-golf-2005-no-washers-194686/

THANKS

MEAT.

MH

Well its not something new for 307 to loss its program in the BSI when battery go flattttttttttttttttttttttttt.

And all you have to do is Re-write the Vin Numbers in BSI, Tell the BSI what System does the Vehicle have or, in other words you can say what Customer Options does it have.......And than Reprogram all the Keys you have....

AND THAT ALL CAN BE DONE BY USING PP2000.........

HOPE THAT HELPS.............MH......

Ash

Meat-Head
13th March, 2011, 08:14 PM
MH

Well its not something new for 307 to loss its program in the BSI when battery go flattttttttttttttttttttttttt.

And all you have to do is Re-write the Vin Numbers in BSI, Tell the BSI what System does the Vehicle have or, in other words you can say what Customer Options does it have.......And than Reprogram all the Keys you have....

THANKS, JUST HERE IN M/C WE TEND TO FIND THIS DOSEN'T HAPPEN, EVEN TRIED ON PURPOSE TO CORRUPT THEM, NO LUCK.

WE HAVE A PUG 206 IN, THAT STARTS, BOTH KEYS, HAS VIN NUMBER AND BSI GONE MAD

THANKS

MH

chacarita
14th March, 2011, 02:41 AM
i have looking wiring diagram and i see bm34 output to fuel pump is by pin 11 , 16v gr by fuse 2, this output work with a inside rele in bm34, rele number 2 , this rele is activated by ecu, when this reconise the transponder and have rpm signal then ecu send ground by pin f3 32v gr to bm34 pin 3 16 v black and ground too by pin f2 32v black to bm34 pin 13 16v black, atached file to see more

Meat-Head
14th March, 2011, 04:08 PM
Just to let you guys, know, we now have the same fault, took some finding to get a car with same fault, downloaded it, then see it's a 206!

(Not unzipped it yet)

HTH

Meat.

cactikid
14th March, 2011, 09:33 PM
removed pump from tank and powered it up,dead as a dodo gave it a whack and it started purring lol,refitted into car and behold it started lol,took car for a run seems ok ,told customer
impending fuel pump ahead so he will use it until it stops,tomorrow or 6 months time,bsi must be alright if it started.
cheers folks for your input.