PDA

View Full Version : Openbox Channel Editor

footyaddict
11th March, 2011, 06:11 PM
Really want to be able to create my own channel lists. Can anyone tell me what software to use?

oly2009
11th March, 2011, 07:06 PM
PVR800-Editor_HD or SetEditHD100 mate

mast
11th March, 2011, 07:24 PM
Hi

Apart from the above mentioned software you`l need lots of time. I started the other day and stopped after about 2hrs.

Will carry on from there when I can, it just shows what a good job other people who have patiently created a channel lists up and posted for us to use have done.....thanks goes to them.

I just realised the thankless task when I tried to create one.

Regards

kevhky
13th March, 2011, 11:02 AM
Why dont you just use ours then edit it to suit yourselves at least they are already in good order

Kev

remakable
13th July, 2011, 01:08 AM
i have s10 and setedit100 hd could you tell me the tutorial how to add channels into fav and upload them to the box

satdun
4th June, 2012, 10:42 PM
will setedithd100 work on skybox f3 thanks

geopopo
5th June, 2012, 12:21 AM
I find the whole method with Setedithd100 too risky. The fact that you have to save an image file (.abs) each time just to create a channel list runs you the risk of frying the machine if you do not reset the machine and all the channels completely. Also, running the software on Win7 I find the software buggy, I wont get into the details, but I have often been frustrated with figuring out how to get things such as more than 8 favourites to show.

Ideally if someone created an application which could support dreambox settings in zip and output an openbox .dbs channel list file that would be optimum. Not to bitch, thanks to those who have developed setedithd and the rest. Keep up the work.

slugworth
5th June, 2012, 12:39 AM
alieditor was up to rev 3.03,with different script.ini files to match the various models(s16 takes a different ini)