PDA

View Full Version : How to copy viewing cards?

mikey2kay
9th December, 2008, 08:58 PM
Guys, is it possible to copy a software into a blank gold card? If so where do you get this software from e.g. M2Plus, Gamma or K3?

I have a Cas3 programmer which has facility for programming and writting to a blank card, so where can I get a software or OS in order to program some blank cards?

Thanks.

Curious123
9th December, 2008, 09:05 PM
You can't copy viewing cards.

mikey2kay
9th December, 2008, 09:19 PM
Ok thanks. I was thinking maybe i could get software that writes to a card to view channels i.e M2Plus or Gamma?

johnboy1974
9th December, 2008, 09:22 PM
sky viewing cards cant be copied as they are paired off with the serial number off their own digi boxes ie they only work with one box at a time. ex sky technician.

Christhebox
9th December, 2008, 09:25 PM
what if i copied a sky technicians card???

firestorm
9th December, 2008, 09:33 PM
its not possible the blank cards are not the same and if you did mange to copy a sly card you and your famly will dissapear and your dog will be shot

mikey2kay
9th December, 2008, 09:33 PM
I could use my sky viewing card with my TM5400 Super even though it's paired with my Sky+

Curious123
10th December, 2008, 12:29 AM
I could use my sky viewing card with my TM5400 Super even though it's paired with my Sky+

The point being made is you can use the card in your box but it can't be copied but if by any chance you do manage to copy it than your family will disappear and your dog will be shot.

on_the_jazz
10th December, 2008, 12:42 AM
Lets say, hypothetically of course, that you don't have a dog?

Curious123
10th December, 2008, 12:48 AM
Lets say, hypothetically of course, that you don't have a dog?

If they don't have anything to shoot than it is the end of global domination for the Murdochs, his son will probably resign and marry some Albanian woman whose brother rolls out some dodgy cards and sell them in some darkplace.lol

firestorm
10th December, 2008, 12:50 AM
nds was developed by NDS TECHNOLOGIES ISRAEL LTD which is rummered to have strong links with mossad which i personaly would not like to upset that is why your dog will be shot and the small piont of murdocks multi million pound lawers who will take all your money/ house/car and testicals

felix1
10th December, 2008, 02:48 PM
ive actually heard that in the event of you not having a dog. rupert will give you a dog for xmas wait for you to get used to it love it and cherish it.THEN shoot it.

alunfennell
10th December, 2008, 03:23 PM
But Rupert wont do it himself, He will send his two buddys around, I forget there names !:roflmao: there the Guys always on Fox New Channel......