PDA

View Full Version : Removing Bouquets

w13dle
13th March, 2011, 12:21 PM
Hi, whats the best way to remove my current Bouquets to replace with SGTFlipFlop's new Bouquets? i can see them in the etc/enigma2/ folder but i seem to have some extra files aswell? cheers

dave-h
13th March, 2011, 12:32 PM
If you use Dreamboxedit to load SGTFlipFlops bouquets they will overwrite your current ones

w13dle
13th March, 2011, 01:09 PM
cheers i shall do that then, i just wasn't sure if it was best to manaually remove the old before putting new on.

saints1
13th March, 2011, 11:12 PM
is it possible to load sgt flipflops channels and keep my own channel list on the box? only because iv got mine set up how i like to veiw them.

andy91
13th March, 2011, 11:55 PM
is it possible to load sgt flipflops channels and keep my own channel list on the box? only because iv got mine set up how i like to veiw them.

I open up two Dreamboxedit programs load Sgtflipflops in one and load my bouquet into the other and cut and paste any ones into my existing bouquet which i need,save and upload,

Andy,

saints1
14th March, 2011, 12:08 AM
cherrs m8 i will try that tomorrow.

waj_uk
14th March, 2011, 12:17 AM
If you prefer to keep your own setup and just want to update the channels/frequencies from sgtflipflop bouquet then download the latest sgtflipflop bouquet file and save to hard drive.

open dreamboxedit and open the file you have just downloaded
next on the menu bar go to tools>compare loaded services with services from dreambox
it will list all the changes from your current bouquet,
click on update active file-set with checked services to update your bouquet(you may have to save the current file to continue)

Thats how i do mine i'd struggle if i had to do it manually!

sollen
14th March, 2011, 06:10 PM
hy who is helping me to remove the current bouqets of my dm500 s clone because i am a rookie in dream thanks a lot