PDA

View Full Version : H.A.A.R.P

cablefreejunkie
14th March, 2011, 09:27 PM
I have heard a lot of things about haarp and elf tech etc,but im now hearing its possible that haarp was behind the japanese earthquake,could this be true ? does anyone have any solid evidence of haarp being able to create an earthquake
the net is awash with all sorts of info on this,,hard work trying to sift through the bu++shi+

Meat-Head
14th March, 2011, 10:03 PM
Never heard of it.

OFF TOPIC:-

On the TV show Mythbusters they tried to destroy a large bridge wil a small vibration and it 'worked'

So susspose it's posable.

So like what goes around, comes around, does that mean like 1995 earhquake in Japan, means everybody goes robbing computer memory chips, lol

Cronus
14th March, 2011, 10:46 PM
HAARP is just the US version of a technology that has been around since 1894 that was invented by Tesla.

They are more commonly known as Scalar Weapons. You'd be suprised at how many countries actually have them.
Known countries which have scalar weapons are: America, Russia, France, Australia, Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, South Africa, Israel, Brazil, UK and Argentina.

The newer weapons are called 'Longitudinal Wave Interferometers'.
The Longtitudinal waves these weapons produce can be focused on a point and can pass straight through the earth or under the ocean at will.

To create an earthquake you direct the electromagnetic energy in the rocks on both sides of the fault line. This creates stress in the rocks at the point that the weapon is aiming at.
Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone.

HAARP was supposedly active just before the japanese earthquake but no one would truly ever know the real cause.

Shady
14th March, 2011, 10:48 PM
ah now tesla...theres a story.. he made a death ray and asked some polar explorer to look out for any strange lights in the sky, as he was going to be shooting towards the north pole...explorer saw nowt. Turns out tesla had overshot his target and hit....tunguska.

Cronus
14th March, 2011, 11:36 PM
Tesla's experiments were never really intended to be used as a weapon though Shady. They were spin-offs of his true original intention to harness wireless 'free energy'.

Shady
14th March, 2011, 11:39 PM
have to beg to differ here cronus, tesla did indeed create a death ray AS a death ray and was proud of it..

Cronus
15th March, 2011, 12:56 AM
have to beg to differ here cronus, tesla did indeed create a death ray AS a death ray and was proud of it..

Yes mate he did create a death ray,not denying that but his original experiments were all for the concept of free wireless energy when he discovered scalar waves. That was in 1894 or round about that time.
The death ray was a later experiment in 1904 and onwards.

DarkKnight
21st March, 2011, 12:00 PM
I've heard about HAARP and Tesla and all that stuff but the one thing I always ask myself is this...

If all these countries do indeed have such weapons, then why has the UK been free of any serious Earthquakes and Tsunamis ?

Why has it not been used on us when we are to believe that kind of weapon is being used everywhere else ?

Also with the troubles in Libya, why not just cause a 9.0 magnitude earthquake in Tripoli right on Gadaffi's compound and end this now ?

Cronus
21st March, 2011, 09:43 PM
I've heard about HAARP and Tesla and all that stuff but the one thing I always ask myself is this...

If all these countries do indeed have such weapons, then why has the UK been free of any serious Earthquakes and Tsunamis ?

Why has it not been used on us when we are to believe that kind of weapon is being used everywhere else ?

Also with the troubles in Libya, why not just cause a 9.0 magnitude earthquake in Tripoli right on Gadaffi's compound and end this now ?

Who has said it was being used everywhere else???
The OP asked WAS it possible that HAARP could have been used on Japan to trigger an earthquake...it is but highly unlikely.
Just because these countries named have scalar wave technology doesn't mean they are using them as weapons. There are a lot of other practical uses with this technology.

Quite a few of the named countries have atomic weapons as well but it doesn't mean they use them either.

The reason they couldn't be used on the UK or Libya is that there are no tectonic plate fault areas near these countries to trigger such an earthquake or tsunami...unlike Japan.

DarkKnight
28th March, 2011, 06:35 PM
Who has said it was being used everywhere else???
The OP asked WAS it possible that HAARP could have been used on Japan to trigger an earthquake...it is but highly unlikely.
Just because these countries named have scalar wave technology doesn't mean they are using them as weapons. There are a lot of other practical uses with this technology.

Quite a few of the named countries have atomic weapons as well but it doesn't mean they use them either.

The reason they couldn't be used on the UK or Libya is that there are no tectonic plate fault areas near these countries to trigger such an earthquake or tsunami...unlike Japan.

Good points.

What practical use is there for using such devices on the earth though ?

It causes disaster and chaos.

ipssoff
28th March, 2011, 07:13 PM
Good points.

What practical use is there for using such devices on the earth though ?

It causes disaster and chaos.

pushing earths atmosphere up is 1 use changing weather patterns is another.

bigonit
28th March, 2011, 09:51 PM
seeking for oil, coal and other secrets underground...

Bananarama
19th May, 2011, 12:49 AM
I made an Thread asking the exact same questions, Cronus made a good point with the scalar weapons, it could of been a normal disaster but i guess we'll never know :|