PDA

View Full Version : blank screen after flashing with dreamup

millerlfc
21st April, 2008, 02:10 AM
dreambox500c
ive got dream up an another program flashd ok wen i plugged into tv done a autoscan only pickin up 74 transponders no channel list or bouqet then i got dw1.6.2 do a flash ok plug it total blank screen have i broke mine an m8s boxes or were am i goin wrong i need prure help i new to all this.

aftermath
21st April, 2008, 06:50 AM
@ millerlfc. the DW 1.6.5 image had everything you needed to get you started ( keys,roms e.t.c ) they are all built into the image.

Recently there has been a key role, so that means , a lot of peoples boxes were gonna go off as their images were not prepared to auto update the new keyrole system.

Over the last 2 weeks, peeps have been working on a fix for this, and have done well in finding one.

So please read here very carefully so you can get your dreambox to auto update.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1273

or if i was you i would flash the DW2.0 image on , there is one that's been uploaded to here, but its best to try and learn a bit yourself , things are not going to be as easy as they have been in the future, so its best to start getting used to saving files e.t.c, from your working image, and putting them into the new images.

Devilfish
21st April, 2008, 07:21 AM
Do you get blank screen on all channels? Are free-to-air channels working ok, i.e. BBC, ITV, Ch4, etc.

If the image is a backup image, i.e. someone has set it up and saved the image, when you're using dreamup, and it asks you if you want to flash erase after flash, you select NO. Normally you would select YES if it was a raw image but since it's a backup, you need to select YES or else all the backup data will be lost.

millerlfc
21st April, 2008, 03:36 PM
ive got the new software 4 euro boxes blue and black but can u help me with i need dw2.0 4 dreambox ive got dream up wat i done was flashed it with modified dm500 software flashed it then wen i scan no bruteforce just auto scan its say no 74 transponders no channels or services wat am i doin wrong.then i got dw1.6.2 software flashed with that wen i plug it bk in tv nothin black screen remote didnt wrk so use dm500 other program auto scand again 70 transponders do i need dw2.0 i need help if u need help re
doin ill give u sit0e for software 4 euro boxes me
pls help me step by step pls cheers

edited : we have all the the fix's for eurovox in downloads and the files u need too

Devilfish
21st April, 2008, 04:31 PM
What settings are scanning with? 6887 or 6952.

6887 - ex-ntl
6952 - ex-tw
6952 - ex-cw

There are options for ireland too.

Can you answer my previous question as well please? About free-to-air channels?