PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf 5 micronas dashboard eeprom decrypted

H.Wessel
17th March, 2011, 12:14 AM
Hi

Anybody have a decrypted eeprom from a golf 5 2007+ with micronas dashboard? I need it decrypted please.
Maybe read with carprog...
Thanks in advance members.

H.Wessel

tachonow
17th March, 2011, 10:11 AM
Hi

Anybody have a decrypted eeprom from a golf 5 2007+ with micronas dashboard? I need it decrypted please.
Maybe read with carprog...
Thanks in advance members.

H.Wessel
You have any ideea HOW is crypted this dump ?
Sure there is decryptyon solution, you only need to read this forum daily.

exe123
17th March, 2011, 11:01 AM
for decrypting the eeprom content you will need the key which is stored inside the micronas. every dash is using different key (excepting the lowline dashs)

tachonow
17th March, 2011, 11:44 AM
for decrypting the eeprom content you will need the key which is stored inside the micronas. every dash is using different key (excepting the lowline dashs)
EXE123 . Sorry mate but you gave this info for hundreads of this forum . Why do you loose your time more...

frikki
17th March, 2011, 11:54 AM
EXE123 . Sorry mate but you gave this info for hundreads of this forum . Why do you loose your time more...

hi there. i guess some guys dont know how to use search button. EXE123 is just trying to be nice. cheers.

H.Wessel
17th March, 2011, 12:48 PM
You have any ideea HOW is crypted this dump ?
Sure there is decryptyon solution, you only need to read this forum daily.

Yes, I know everything that you say, I only need a decrypted eeprom to work with it, I don?t want to use this eeprom on another dashboard or something similar ;)

Yes, sure, this is why I ask for a dump, if you read and decrypt an eeprom from golf V micronas, with carprog for example, and you save it, it will be usefull for me ;)
I can not do it because I don?t have any, and I have carprog to make this car it, but if I have to make a key, I have to search manually CS bytes at decrypted eeprom, and I want to know how to make it.

Maybe some people just want the forum people to make him work, this people only want dumps to write at dashboards and earn money, but I like study dashboard, study protections...help is never loose time ;)

hi there. i guess some guys dont know how to use search button. EXE123 is just trying to be nice. cheers.

Please post the link where is upload a decrypted eeprom of Golf 5 Micronas...I can?t find it...

exe123
17th March, 2011, 01:14 PM
how will the decrypted eeprom help you? just with the decrypted one and the encrypted one you will not make it. it is not that easy. I also don't know why carprog is decrypting the eeprom. it is meaningless as if you have access via OBD no need to decrypt. you can read/write immoblock.

btw. if you send me micronas content + eeprom I will extract cs-key and login for you.