PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Think i've done my wii soft modding.

jo901
10th December, 2008, 12:57 AM
I had upgraded my wii to 3.4 i eventualy got the new twilight hack installed and couldn't get the wads to work, i did manage to get it downgraded to 2.2u. i thought then i would get it to work using the original hack and my problems would be solved. WRONG my friend who usually knows more about these things said i should remove the homebrew channel and do a complete install,i done this and then realised it had changed region from eu to usa.
I bought a copy of zelda (ntsc) of ebay installed the hack fine but when installing it says

starting intallation.....
insalling ticket....
es_addticket failed: -2011

starting to wish i'd never started.
hope someone can help
THANKS!

dell_xps
10th December, 2008, 01:22 AM
I had upgraded my wii to 3.4 i eventualy got the new twilight hack installed and couldn't get the wads to work, i did manage to get it downgraded to 2.2u. i thought then i would get it to work using the original hack and my problems would be solved. WRONG my friend who usually knows more about these things said i should remove the homebrew channel and do a complete install,i done this and then realised it had changed region from eu to usa.
I bought a copy of zelda (ntsc) of ebay installed the hack fine but when installing it says

starting intallation.....
insalling ticket....
es_addticket failed: -2011

starting to wish i'd never started.
hope someone can help
THANKS!

When you install the twilight hack and it gives you the 3 options, are you selecting PAL/EUROPE or NTSC ?
I'm pretty sure your going to need a PAL version though m8.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack

Inside the zip file you will find versions of the hack for all three regions. You may copy all of them to your SD card, but you will need to choose the correct one to copy to your Wii based on your version of Zelda: Twilight Princess. USA users, additionally, need to determine the correct save slot to load once inside Twilight Princess. The easiest way to check your version is to compare the text string which is on the inner circle of the data surface with the ones below.