PDA

View Full Version : pausing scrambled

belfastdaren
17th March, 2011, 04:52 PM
i keep getting scrambled and pausing and jumping channels i have tried varios "services " etc all the same , is this norm for sat i have just moved fron kryptview and am not impressed any help would be appericated
ty for any replies

hooley
17th March, 2011, 04:55 PM
i keep getting scrambled and pausing and jumping channels i have tried varios "services " etc all the same , is this norm for sat i have just moved fron kryptview and am not impressed any help would be appericated
ty for any replies
Unfortunately, you will have to try out a few different 'services' before you get a reliable one. Most of them are oversubscribed, hence the problems.

dell_xps
17th March, 2011, 06:15 PM
What are you using to connect your box the the internet ?
Use homeplugs, wireless bridge is utter $hit :-)

hooley
17th March, 2011, 07:50 PM
One thing I ment to say was try and limit any downloading or uploading you might be doing while you are watching tv. Might not be that but try it anyways

dell_xps
17th March, 2011, 08:19 PM
Def the servers you are connecting to m8, trust me, I thought this box sucked until I got a proper server, this box rocks, I would recommend this box to anybody looking to start off, doddle to set up, updates every couple of weeks, picture quality is the same as my VU+ duo, the only bad thing about this box is the epg, and I can live with that.
Try a proper server :-)

handyguy2002
17th March, 2011, 09:03 PM
hi there

your problem could be the eithernet cable, I had same trouble with scambled and jumping or no HD channels
try moving the eithernet cable or changing it to another one
now all fine

hope this helps

belfastdaren
17th March, 2011, 11:19 PM
i use thernet cable about 1 mtr , i have noticed an improvement since i changed my cables mabye i need to get a good quality one equivellent to a gold scart lead
thank you for the replies

the man
18th March, 2011, 01:48 AM
i use thernet cable about 1 mtr , i have noticed an improvement since i changed my cables mabye i need to get a good quality one equivellent to a gold scart lead

there was a bad f/w out theres , have you tryed to updat the f/w?

dell_xps
18th March, 2011, 08:10 AM

Server m8, honestly, try the link I gave you and get a test for 24 hours.
Use the latest firmware also as mentioned above :-)

belfastdaren
18th March, 2011, 11:05 AM
yes i have updated to the latest firmware ty