PDA

View Full Version : onyone work with FGTech ?

masterb
26th March, 2011, 08:23 AM
hi,

VCPowerTeam - Forget The Limits! :: Products :: FGTech :: Overview (http://vcpowerteam.com/products/fgtech/#documentation)

what to you think about this tool ?

TribesMac
26th March, 2011, 12:52 PM
This is Galletto... (the official tool - new generation, not like 1260 chinese clone)

masterb
26th March, 2011, 01:29 PM
i know that this is an genuis tool, no clone from china ?

So you mean this is same as galletto .. not kess ?
i think the "old" was more a copy from kess ...

TribesMac
26th March, 2011, 01:46 PM
Yes it is the Galletto...

FGTech rings any bells? F. Ili Galleto = FG?!?

risalelettronic
27th March, 2011, 08:38 PM
FGtech i the original and actually company
F= fratelli (brother's)
G= Galletto (surname)
Tech= tecnology !?!

VAGR666
13th October, 2011, 02:40 AM
hi,

VCPowerTeam - Forget The Limits! :: Products :: FGTech :: Overview (http://vcpowerteam.com/products/fgtech/#documentation)

what to you think about this tool ?

i think is a good tool, but i don't use ori.

Regards

BMWTuner
13th October, 2011, 08:38 PM
I use FGTech. Good tool but have some problems like technical support...
So Boot Tricore works good, CAN read/write too...

Marmes
14th October, 2011, 07:21 PM
Galletto tool has really bad support! Works very good , but if you need support you will pay a lot!.
I don't use the ori tool. Not worth to buy original.

smalliron
14th October, 2011, 07:58 PM
Galletto tool has really bad support! Works very good , but if you need support you will pay a lot!.
I don't use the ori tool. Not worth to buy original.

How do you know they have really bad support if you don't have the original tool?

From my experience I can tell you the original works very good. The cloned tool works only on non-CAN cars

Marmes
14th October, 2011, 08:27 PM
How do you know they have really bad support if you don't have the original tool?

From my experience I can tell you the original works very good. The cloned tool works only on non-CAN cars

Because I had one original! I had my bad experiences with it.
I sold it and bought clone. Works the same way as original, but at a much better price!

zecas
14th October, 2011, 09:49 PM
anyone has contact of a turkish guy that makes clone of galletto maby he hase better price then portuguese clone

regards
zeca

tachonow
14th October, 2011, 10:57 PM
Can somebody post a link with FGtech clone ?

Marmes
15th October, 2011, 10:43 PM
anyone has contact of a turkish guy that makes clone of galletto maby he hase better price then portuguese clone

regards
zeca

The Turkish buys from Portugal :D

VAGR666
18th October, 2011, 03:43 PM
Can somebody post a link with FGtech clone ?

i am not sure what you want? a webpage selling? pictures?

Regards

tachonow
19th October, 2011, 08:19 PM
i am not sure what you want? a webpage selling? pictures?

Regards

Website please.

Marmes
21st October, 2011, 08:15 PM
Website please.

FG Technology (http://www.fgtechnology.it/)

z786
21st October, 2011, 10:30 PM
he wants link to the clone mate ( i think )

cipijoint
24th October, 2011, 08:26 AM
yes we need link for clone :))

powertdi
25th October, 2011, 04:07 PM
There is no link for good clones. Is only P2P conect. Look in Portugal.

Anmed
26th October, 2011, 12:17 PM
powertdi (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/234017-powertdi/)
Alex a reference to a clone you know?

powertdi
26th October, 2011, 09:26 PM
Tolya yes I have reference but , clone its not good work enough. Few weeks ago I also want to buy something real good. I found guys from Portugal who makes good clones. They dont have website or other, just p2p contact. I have asked they about New galleto solution. They told me, that I need wait a better testing results. It works not correct et. But I buy a piasini clone from they and its good. For my solution with Tricore modules I buy FGtech ORIGINAL.

VAGR666
27th October, 2011, 03:31 PM
Tolya yes I have reference but , clone its not good work enough. Few weeks ago I also want to buy something real good. I found guys from Portugal who makes good clones. They dont have website or other, just p2p contact. I have asked they about New galleto solution. They told me, that I need wait a better testing results. It works not correct et. But I buy a piasini clone from they and its good. For my solution with Tricore modules I buy FGtech ORIGINAL.

i am sorry, but your not correct. galletto clone works perfectly with tricore and others...

jolidj
27th October, 2011, 06:44 PM
original tool. work perfectly.

ipejasinovic
30th October, 2011, 03:16 PM
i am sorry, but your not correct. galletto clone works perfectly with tricore and others...
Yes, Galletto v2 clone work very good, just like original.

scs-mem
30th October, 2011, 03:26 PM
Ive original and work fine.
If you buy clone forgot update.

VAGR666
30th October, 2011, 03:51 PM
Ive original and work fine.
If you buy clone forgot update.

all soft version till now where cracked and i got them, so what do you know better then me to say that?

BR

scs-mem
30th October, 2011, 06:38 PM
all soft version till now where cracked and i got them, so what do you know better then me to say that?

BR

U can got update only when this is for all.
Ive done some new cars and later that ive spoken with Adolfo i read ecu and he made update only for me(my n?tool)
just for test.
Next that is all tested he made update for all customer.
Maybe official update is relased l8r 1 month.
If i can tuned 1 new car b4 of other people then i can take more money,and so i justified the more price for buy original tool.
Ive slave unit too

masterb
30th October, 2011, 08:21 PM
I think the price for clone is too high. New org cost 2800-3000 ...If you van make good deal.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

VAGR666
30th October, 2011, 09:21 PM
U can got update only when this is for all.
Ive done some new cars and later that ive spoken with Adolfo i read ecu and he made update only for me(my n?tool)
just for test.
Next that is all tested he made update for all customer.
Maybe official update is relased l8r 1 month.
If i can tuned 1 new car b4 of other people then i can take more money,and so i justified the more price for buy original tool.
Ive slave unit too

well clones can have any serial number, so you unique update isn't that unique..

lol

BR

VAGR666
30th October, 2011, 09:22 PM
I think the price for clone is too high. New org cost 2800-3000 ...If you van make good deal.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

it is aprox half the origina and in my opinion support is better and hw has less bugs, so in my opinion. Better quality for money...

BR

extremebike
1st November, 2011, 03:53 PM
where you can buy a clone FG tech?

alpha-music
12th December, 2011, 11:09 AM
just a tip from an user who had 6 original tools

1 master
5 slaves

tool is good but support is ****ing shit and horror...
need to be activated every few days, when subcscription end tool is dead.. when having problems send to italy and wait 3 weeks and pay every time 500 euros for fixing..

so clone is maybe alternative to orginal!

but dont forget orginal has update every few days and a lot of bugs.. if update then one car work and next update maybe same car dont work... he make bugs every update ;)

so if you have a clone with no possiblity to update every day is also maybe not the right decission...

moky
12th December, 2011, 09:21 PM
Good clone work 100% fine ,mine tested in all fonctions (obd, bdm + tricore boot on newer processor) never had problem ,good tool,hardware is sell nude so for bdm and tricore you must make adaptator.

autodiagnostic
9th June, 2012, 02:54 AM
I use FGTech. Good tool but have some problems like technical support...
So Boot Tricore works good, CAN read/write too...

Maybe this attachment will help you technical support.
FGtech software and user manual (http://www.chinaautodiag.com/download/fgtech.zip)